Reviews of Quality Inn East Windsor 2 stars

351 Franklin Street, East Windsor, NJ 08520, USA

#2 of 4 hotels in East Windsor

was a good enough hotel but located on an industrial estate.
    • Queen Room with 2 Queen Beds - Smoking

prices are high across the board

was a good enough hotel but located on an industrial estate. Its local to restaurant and gas station which was the main things we needed. We were road tripping and just passing thru

Passing through.

There was a large gap between the door and the jam inviting any creatures to come in. The bed wasn’t super comfy. The bed, couch, and room accessories were all dated.

Location was quick and easy. Odd location being behind a very old hotel.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

It was a good experience.

I didn't like how far it was from the amusement park.

I like the options they had for breakfast. The room smelled really good and the bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

I like the fact that the manager guaranteed me that he would...
    • Queen Room with 2 Queen Beds - Smoking

Our room had no air conditioning. They offered us a different room which my husband went to go check there was a huge hole in the wall with a fan and no air conditioning. When we went to the third room it was on an abandoned lot behind a condemned Hotel. The workers there were smoking marijuana. I notified d man at the desk to notify the police. We were there for a dance competition and there weren't rooms anywhere else.

I like the fact that the manager guaranteed me that he would be walking the grounds to ensure that no one would be continuing with that behavior and that he would notify the police department.

We enjoyed our stay, and would definitely stay here again!
    • Queen Room with 2 Queen Beds - Smoking

The people staying above us were very noisey, loud and rude. Other than that our stay was good!

The staff was pleasant and helpful. The room was clean, and spacious. The hotel was convenient to many stores and restaurants too!

Friendly professional staff clean and comfortable rooms.

The only thing not to like is the fact that it's located behind a motel which looks like it's partially abandoned

The room was very comfortable and clean. We were there for a basketball tournament and it was conveniently located close to the venue. I'm not a big coffee drinker but the coffee was actually very good I had two cups

Happy in NJ

The only thing we experienced that we didn't like was the bath was clogged with hair from a prior tenant. It was easy to remove so we could use the tub, just gross. It wasn't even really worth complaining about since we enjoyed everything else.

Located in a quiet neighborhood. We felt safe being in a new town. We encountered super friendly and helpful staff and really enjoyed our stay.

The price was right and it was clean!

It was tucked away from the road behind a scummy looking motel

It was very affordable, clean and close to highway. It also included breakfast. The hotel has had some renovations but still in need of more updating.

Very economical and close to NJ Turnpike. I highly recommend and will stay again on my next trip

The missed ring around the tub other than that, everything was nice.

The room was nice and clean and very fresh smell. Quiet, peaceful and very relaxing. I really enjoyed the breakfast setup that was offered especially the waffles. Thank you Quality Inn for a pleasant stay.

Worst hotel i’ve every stayed in!

Room looked terrible, door was jammed had to use force to open it, front door was so far up off the ground I could stick my fingers under it had to put towels under door just so no rodents wouldn’t crawl in, tub disgusting glue from the tile on wall was dripping down in tub

Nothing disgusting!

The heat and hot shower was the highlight

Hall light in outside stairwell didn't work making the hall dangerously dark

Room was large. Bathroom toilet sink was in a bathroom where door could be shut, USB plug by nightstand

My family and I loved great service, clean accommodations, healthy food choices !

It’s a great place for a family with a pet. It’s clean and comfortable. All staff is very friendly and helpful. They are eager to assist you. The room was spacious, nicely furnished and clean. We also loved the choice of healthy food for complementary breakfast. It’s a great value for your money.

Wonderful stay at Quality Inn right off the highway

- Room was very spacious - Room was very clean - Bed was super comfy - Bathroom was clean and big - Hotel staff were very friendly - Hotel manager Arpit was professional and friendly

Plus and minus

For seeming newer, was a little run down (holes and tears in the rug, safe didn't work). And it's located behind a very low rent "motel."

Friendly staff. Better facilities than the "motel" it's located behind.

Nice staff.
    • Queen Room with 2 Queen Beds - Smoking

Mistakingly booked a smoking room, which the hotel was not able to change. Made for a dreadful stay. Room was in bad condition.

Nice staff. Breakfast included.

Besides the downfalls mentioned, the general stay was ok. We will pick another hotel next time.

Dresser drawers would not stay shut. Put the trash can in front to keep closed. Bathroom needs a lot of work: Faucet would not shut off. Extremely slow bath tub drain. Toilet paper holder and towel rack just dangling on the wall. Also poor wireless internet and the hallway outside of the room smelled like backed up sewage.

The bed was comfortable and the air conditioner worked. Cable TV was ok. A very small screen for most cable channels. Breakfast not too bad for a continental breakfast.

ok

found cockroach ,hairs in the bathroom , the air condition will stop working at 2 am and will come back at 7am and was really humid and to finished was a alarm sound next to my door and i can not sleep all night , worst play that I reserve.

almost can;t found the hotel is behind to another motel, then they can't found my reservation and he did negative comments about booking .com . how they do this all the time and ask for more money for the room and I was calling to booking that come to see what were wrong with my reservation and then the man said to me don't worry I will charged you same price as your paid ??????

Keep driving it's worth it
    • Queen Room with 2 Queen Beds - Smoking

The location was a little miss leading at first because it was behind a seedy looking motel and there needs to be a more visible sign point to lobby doors. We drove around building looking for the lobby

Very friendly staff, excellent breakfast, very quite so could go to sleep easily. Nice room.

Won't be co

Entire hotel had the heat blasting (in July?). It was hotter inside than outside. Found a cricket in our room, coffee machine in the room was dirty as were the cups. The breakfast was so crowded we couldn't sit down. The juice was more water than juice. Definitely wouldn't recommend or stay here again.

Easy checkout

It's ok to stay for A DAY

Wasn't happy with the "breakfast" I went downstairs with my family and there was barely anything to pick from. Waffle maker was there but no mixture. There wasn't any coffee either.

Beds were comfortable.

Filthy room. A PIN STUCK IN MY PILLOW!!

The hotel was located behind another hotel that looked like it was closed and rundown. I realized it was open when i saw a man half asleep sitting in one on the door ways smoking and drinking a beer. My room was located in the 2nd building of the hotel. To access that building the door outside has the card key entry BUT it was opened so the door was always open. 24-7. I locked it and went to shut the door but the worker there grabbed the door before it shut and flipped the lock open again so it wouldn't shut the door. Not very safe. My hotel room was filthy. Walking from the bed to the tv with no shoes on made my infant sons feet blacker than the asphalt out in the parking lot. There were two beds in the room but the first night i slept in the same bed with my son because he seemed scared because it was a new place to him and thats hard on him because he is autistic and its one of the things that bother him. It seemed like that rug hadn't been cleaned in months if ever. The next day we stayed out and I took him to 6 flags great adventure with the tickets i purchased at the hotel. 130 dollars for 2 tickets and a parking pass. The night after the park my son was so tired he fell asleep on his own in the bed and i finally went on the other bed for myself. At around 5am i rolled over onto one of the other pillows on the bed and felt a sharp pain in my head. I jumped up and there i saw a something sticking out of the pillowcase. There was a pin that looked like an old sewing cushion push pin sticking through the pillow case from the inside. I was beyond furious. I waited for my son to wake up while i gathered our stuff together . as i checked around to make sure I had everything i saw around the right side of the first bed there were cheese doodles or cheetos against the bed on the floor. It made me nauseous. This room was disgusting. once he woke up and i got him dressed I went right to the office to check out and complain about what just happened.

It Was clean and quiet.

No complaints

It Was clean and quiet. The Wifi worked good. Hotel Staff was friendly and accomodating. Lots of local places to eat or drink. Safe community. Close to shore and Six Flags. Outlet malls are close. Easy to get to major highways also. No complaints. Will be visiting again.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Look elsewhere

Cleanliness, people hanging out around the property, night lock doors being propped open, the carpet was dirty throughout.

Price was the only thing I liked, but after seeing the facilities, the price wasn't worth it.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Would stay here again when in town.

It was located behind another property-- couldn't find the hotel at first.

Great value, comfortable/spacious room, close to turnpike,good breakfast with eggs-sausage-muffins-beverages.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Wonderful!

The front desk person when we arrived was spectacular. I had mistakenly booked for the following Saturday night and was in panic mode. He not only fixed our reservation to that night, but treated the crazy lady in front of him with kindness and care.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2016

Can't beat hotel room with a jacuzzi

The location isn't bad. Only real downfall is the fact its located next to a run down motel, with a sketchy clientel

Can't beat hotel room with a jacuzzi

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Convenient but would never stay here again.

No toilet paper. Shower was dirty and falling apart. Every time we left the room we had to have the card reset because we couldn't get back in. People above us (I think they lived in the hotel because we saw them behind the desk) were loud until very late at night and then again early in the morning. Breakfast was cold or items were not ready. Had to drive down an abandoned parking spot and run down/closed old complex to get to the hotel. Did not feel safe.

Beds were comfortable.

Ac broke 3am in morning

Fix ac so I didn't have to move my 9yd at 3am

Ac broke 3am in morning

Won't stay there again.

Bugs in all the rooms. Walls were damaged. Not worth what I paid.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Dirty!!! Gym was so dirty that your hand sticks to the machines.

The gym Dirt

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Price
    • Queen Room with 2 Queen Beds - Smoking

Room Could've been more thoroughly cleaned...

Price

Was not comfortable in the surrounding will Never ever go back !!!!

Location was Horrible surrounds by Abandon buildings in the middle of nowhere it was scary !!!!

The room was big and clean

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Good for one night

Location, set behind a weird looking closed hotel but had many cars still there?

Large room and very quiet

Breakfast was great.

Needs to be renovated, looks and feels old.

Breakfast was great.

The rooms were spacious.

Located behind a residential motel housing some unsavory characters the rates were higher than expected

The rooms were spacious.

The stay was adequate.

The location of the property is awkward to get to.

The stay was adequate.

I enjoyed

Everything was fine. No one bothered me it was very relaxing

Wieights

I would like a refund

Didn't get any breakfast

The drive into the property created some apprehension, but our greeting was warm and helpful.

Entrance to property

Terrible location, but close to a very cute area with lots of dining options.

Comfy bed & huge room!

Could be more modern/updated

Comfy bed & huge room!

very bad experience

Room has bad smell and very dirty

Thanks for being the ONLY stress free part of my trip!

n/a

Overall EASY experience

Good for the price

Breakfast was ok nothing specisk

Location and space in room

Good place to stay and clean

More pillows

It was clean and close to home. The bed was comfortable breakfast was good with good selection

ground floor outside entrance

could be a little cheaper

ground floor outside entrance

Friendly stuff

Friendly stuff

The staff very friendly and the place clean, first time...

The staff very friendly and the place clean, first time stayed and definitely come back. Thank you!

I like that the hotel was near my job and the rooms were...

I like that the hotel was near my job and the rooms were very clean..

amazing

Everything will keep going back loved it

Everything was good.

Nothing really

Everything was good.

The room was really big and spacious and the staff was very...

The room was really big and spacious and the staff was very nice.

it was ok

i like the comfort of the bed

A

No comment

Quite

Relaxing

Big room

Nothing to eat nearby

Worst stay ever poor quality at quality inn

Room was dirty smelly and used stuffed inside. No help form staff at all. Would never stay at quality inn

It was okay. Fucc new jersey tho

Everything else

The bed was the best and the blanket. Spacious too.

Great stay, friendly staff.

Nice large room. Comfortable bed.

Nice quiet and convenient close to access highway

Hotel was visible from the street and hidden behind an old /abandoned looking motel at front upon entrance.

The huge rooms

The huge rooms

The breakfast was phenomenal.

The breakfast was phenomenal.

Close to a major highway

Smell like cigarettes

Close to a major highway

We didn't stay - it was just horrible.

It was in a horrible location

We didn't stay - it was just horrible.

We asked for a smoking room but they didnt have 1 once we...
    • Queen Room with 2 Queen Beds - Smoking

We asked for a smoking room but they didnt have 1 once we got there.

Highway robbery

The breakfast choices wasn't all that especially the frozen eggs

location was close to Six Flags

Overall good..Just need upgrade to the rooms
    • Queen Room with 2 Queen Beds - Smoking

The burned chairs.Spider webs in the corners.The room smelled old..

Waffles.

Wonderful vacy with my family's

Check out at 1

Bad loocation

Location.....it's tucked back behind another "Hotel." Grounds were dirty w/ a lot of cigarette butts.

Price.

Good value for the money.

The floors made a lot of noise as you walked around.

The breakfast was good, room was clean,& it was close to Six Flags.

Pretty good

fresh fruit for breakfast... or some other health choice. cereal was all sugar

Close to turnpike exit.

Breakfast was medicore

Close to turnpike exit. Staff was helpful

Weird Location

Directly behind a run-down motel. Hard to find.

Place was clean. Nice for the price.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Excellent Hotel with Large, Spacious Rooms & Very Nice Staff

Spacious Rooms & Friendly Staff

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Room was very clean and staff was very friendly!

Room was very clean and staff was very friendly!

• Reviewed: 6 April 2016

NOTHING.

Stairs very dirty (see picture). Bedroom with a bad smell of urine. Bathroom's floor and bathtub greasy and clingy. Room's ceiling with water infiltration (see two pictures). This motel definitively don't adhere to the Quality Inn's standard.

NOTHING.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2015

NOTHING

When came to address there was an empty building first in parking lot. The other hotel had men outside BBQ and drinking. The other hotel was back father did not see. The Quality Inn was in corner facing highway. The parking lot to hotel was dark.

NOTHING

There are also 71 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.