Reviews of The Consulate Hotel Airport/Sea World/San Diego Area 3 stars

5.7

5.3

6.2

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Very affordable, but also nice, clean, and professional atmosphere.
    • Standard Room

The entire place is non-smoking, but for most, that's a good thing! Haha. :-D

The staff was very informative and we were able to determine that we needed to find another hotel, but certainly not for anything negative on the hotels part. We just needed a room right away. They were kind enough to make an exception for our situation and give us a refund without a cancellation fee. We had only had the room booked for a few hours, anyway. Our short experience was great enough that we will definitely go back. Unbeatable price for how nice, clean, and professional this place and it's staff were. I recommend that everyone at least check it out.

Not happy with the service because I have to come back to recovered my ID.

Jacuzi was closed. My parter give his credit card to pay for the room and I was charge instead of him. I didn;t got my ID back and when I check out they did not give my ID back. Why?

The coffe

Mistake
    • Standard Room

I paid for the room online non-refundable when I pulled into the parking people where yelling and made me feel unsafe. When I got inside the place smelled old as well. Which I understood as it is old. But since I did not feel safe with the ruckus in the parking lot I opted not to stay there. Yes, I lost my money but I needed to feel safe.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Dont not try and stay there, super outdated.

Everything, Online it shows updated rooms but I stayed in some out dated ghetto room. Internet sucks, 1980s tvs with limited channels. Bar is super rough. One laundry machine on site.

Nothing, cost to much, worse than a Motel 6.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

i really like everything i sleep really good no complaints...
    • Standard Room

i really like everything i sleep really good no complaints and the services was awesome ill send my friends, also myself in boyfriend will be returning soon to receive the same awesome service thank you for the goodnight sleep.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Old chipped furniture...plaster falling off walls...changed rooms 3 times all a/c weren't working... window wouldn't close

Nothing... except 1 staff (Vanessa) very understanding and polite...

It was not worth it for the money. Would not recommend
    • Standard Room

The room was dirty bathroom shower had mold and ceiling we’re discussing. Rooms had bad ordor beds in comfortable and pillliws were small and lumpy

the bar at hotel was good

Uncomfortable and disgraceful.

The place is very dated. All furnishings in all areas are from 1980’s and very worn. Carpets are grossly dirty. Bookings.com should not promote this property at all. I was very disgusted with this booking.

Staff at check in / checkout were the only positive things about this property.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Nice view from top floor

It’s an older hotel and really showing signs of age. Tiles loose in one of the elevators, spa needed a good cleaning and just really outdated fixtures and furniture.

The view of downtown San Diego and the marina in Point Loma were beautiful.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Awesome place!

Walk to shoreline. Dog friendly. Very nice staff. Tons of on site percs pool, full beautiful bar. Breakfast. Short walks to some great restaurants. Will definitely go back

Above all loved!!! No dislikes

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Great location, quiet low traffic, ample parking, enjoyed our midnight "Grand Slam Breakfast" 24/7

I suppose the room could have used a little paint upgrade, but we were comfortable and it was quiet so we slept well.

We liked the fact there was an excellent Denny's next to the property and Rosecrans Blvd was right there to get to good shopping and the Freeway.

Relatively cheap for the location, coffee machine, good...
    • Standard Room

Corridor smelt badly of cannabis, homeless people pestering outside entrance, it’s a hostel not a hotel, pool was very small, generally run down

Relatively cheap for the location, coffee machine, good location for eating and cheap cab into San Diego.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Ok to stay

No plug for bath light flicker in bsthroom and tv played up dont keep change for laundry or dont sell stamp how ever i saw a place to send letters

The bed was comfortable the staff was nice

Will not stay again .
    • Standard Room

There wasn't any luggage racks to carry our luggage from the car . The a/c in the room did not cool very well and was so loud we could barely hear the tv .The shower head was so low it sprays your stomach and you have to bend down to wet your head .

Looks like the hotel has recently been remodeled so the room was in great shape .

Not a good place after touring around give it a wide birth

It’s was dirty smelly in passage way on our floor The hot tap was leading badly could not be fixed 4 cushion flat pillows were supplied It was noisy room could here the planed taking off The air con was very loud The life had rubbish in it and was dirty and a tile on the floor was loose just sitting there

Not a lot

The 60s are calling & want their room back
    • Standard Room

The furnishings and decor are dated. The lobby and hallways were dingy and dark Room looked like a throwback to the 60s or 70s—and not in a good retro hip way Desk staff not at all welcoming and not particularly helpful

Location near the airport Room was reasonably clean TV worked

Location was great .

When we got into our room we noticed the lock on the window was broke, they sent the maintenance man up to fix it. I did appreciate the fact that he came quickly to fix the window, what I didn’t like is the fact that he told us he would be right back with some chairs for the room. Still waiting a hour later, he never came back after we closed the window we noticed the AC was not working and the room smelt like beer. I don’t want to arrive at the hotel for vacation and wait around for ever to get things fixed. They did move us to the sixth floor that was much better. The lobby and outside area had homeless people hanging out, I understand they can’t control the whole area but they can control the property. The ice machine on the first floor was broke, the pool water was so cloudy that you couldn’t get in it , and the garage area had what looks like chicken wire hanging down and would scratch the top of your car when you would go in. They advertise it’s a one minute walk from the beach. A beach has sand and a area to hang out. This had a Bay Area, fishing, boat rides not a beach area. That’s false advertisement. For the price we paid for three nights we could have stayed at a much nicer hotel.

Location was great . You could walk to several restaurants and the bay was right there, not the beach the bay.

The staff were extremely helpful.
    • Standard Room

Toilet flush not working. We were given a different room after facing this problem, the other room also had the same problem. Coffee makers are provided inside the toilets.

The staff were extremely helpful. Check in and check out was fast.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

renovations needed badly

Elevator and hall way had a stench smelled like urine in the elevator and hall was moldy. Basement parking lot had water dripping everywhere from leaky pipes.. Homeless people hanging around the building, felt unsafe with no security guard visible for days.

bed was comfortably

Nothing was good about it.
    • Family Suite

The room was not even cleaned when we checked in at 5pm. They also throw away our food without even asking us. The staffs were very disrespectful about what happened and it was very annoying. I would never stay there again.

Nothing was good about it.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Not worth the money and pictures online are not the same

Firstly, the name says “hotel” however when you arrive, it says international hostel everywhere throughout the building and outside. The building was so so old with very old furnishings and smelled horrible- especially the lift and corridors. The air con unit in the room was super noisy and not particularly effective. I admit to being skeptical about sleeping on the bed and using the shower also. Location wasn’t great also, nothing to do around the area. Online states Free breakfast however only coffee/tea was served. Not worth the value for money at all and definitely won’t be recommending!

One of the receptionists was very kind.

Walking distance to the harbor and some good restaurants.

The hotel is quite old and dark, needs new bedding (a little "dated")..there is also a hostel in the building. Traffic a little loud.

Walking distance to the harbor and some good restaurants.

Not worth the little bit you'll save, trust me

This place is a mess. Disgusting carpet, uncomfortable beds, terrible amenities, disgusting cloudy pool, and worst of all, the AC UNITS don't work in ANY room. They come on, they blow air, but it's no where near cool. You can open the window a foot, so no hope of getting air circulating. This is also a Hotel AND Hostel, in case that is of concern to you. The staff were nice enough, they are doing the best they can with what they have, but until the owners put in some effort, FIND ANOTHER HOTEL, trust me.

The staff really try hard to make it better.

Uncomfortable stay

The bed was very uncomfortable, squeaky, and hard. The restroom had a lot of noticeable repairs. The hot water ran out when I was showering. Overall, it was very uncomfortable !!! We were looking for a relaxing stay, but it was the complete opposite.

The air conditioner.

poor mantance window did not close left cracks #2 aircon.
    • Standard Room

poor mantance window did not close left cracks #2 aircon. controls did not work #3 no mat for tub very slick #4 drapes of hook could not close #5 dirt under sink #6 had do not disturb tag m- open dor

Don't stay here ever

First of all, the air conditioner was not working in our room the first night. We found cockroaches in the corridor of our room. The second room we moved to had an underwear from the previous guests in the room!

The receptionist girl was very nice and helpful.

disgusting thiefs
    • Standard Room

the ignorant maid would go thru out things when they would clean our room and also 100 dollars went "missing" or better said stolen and the most ugliest and disgusting girl in the front didn't help

I didn't like anything of this motel. everything in the advertisement is a lie

Moderately acceptable hotel in the Point Loma area

Room not particularly clean, very old carpet with noticeable cigarette burns, walls and hallways very old...everything.

Good location near the Ocean, nice TV with channel selection, cool that there's a restaurant / bar on premises.

I would never stay there again.
    • Family Suite

Found roaches in my room. The rooms were filthy. The carpet and couches were very dirty. The whole hotel had a foul odor. The pool is very small, not that I wouldve gone in anyway.

Sunny San Diego's best alternative to ridiculously high room prices!

There's nothing to not like about the consulate hotel in Point Loma San Diego!

The staff were curteous and professional at all hours of the day and night! Rooms clean and everything works! Very secure parking and 5 minutes from downtown! Convenient access to public transportation and there's always an Uber or Lyft driver within a couple of minutes away! 😁 The bar has awesome live music from acts all over San Diego and the patrons are welcoming and friendly! Pool is always ready and kid safety comes first!

Horrible.

Honestly probably the worst stay I've ever had. Hotel looked nothing like the pictures, it was super noisy, bed was extremely uncomfortable and I didn't sleep. Hot tub was closed, when I was looking forward to it the whole day. Shower didn't keep temperature steady. Towels were paper thin and tiny. Bathroom light didnt turn off at all. Maids didnt clean or take out trash. Wont be staying here again.

Very bad and disappointing !
    • Standard Room

Dirty room ..we were given a room not ready for occupancy ..still lots of dirt like painting strips .molds around the baseboards ...the staff didn’t know if the room is ready or not ...didn’t even apologized ...the elevator is dirty and smelly ! Staff is uncaring ...very bad place ...

Only location

Dissappointing

Toilet kept blocking and had to use plunger provided. Shower head was broken and could not shower the first night. Bed cover had stains and burn marks.

Not a lot. Staff responded well to complaints but still felt over charged for our experience.

Terrible place to stay
    • Standard Room

Ceiling was caving in cigarettes on the floor mold in the bathroom asked for a extra pillow they never brought it they say they have cable TV but it's just a couple channels and its fuzzy u cant even see the screen people drinking alchohol in the hallways .lots of homeless in the parking lot.

Location was good Denny's next door and a Starbucks across the street those were the only plus to the hotel

PESSIMA ESPERIENZA!

The receptionist Vanessa could not find our reserverion when we arrived, and after finding it she said the credit card was rejected, fortunatelly we asked to try again and the payment has been made! She was bored and indisposed. She spoke very fast despite having understood that we were foreigners. Fortunatelly there was a receptionist man more kind.

Price too expensive for this old hotel, where there was broken switches and there's a pub near it so much noise until late. The drawers of the piece of furniture were broken.

Pillows and bed were clean mattresses and pillows were not the most comfortable

Location. Location. Location. At the corner of Nimitz and rosecrans can get everywhere you need in sa diego

No shuttle, no eating places without a car.

No place to eat worth the money.

No shuttle for an Airport Hotel ? You have a hotel in a good location but it's not a airport hotel without a shuttle.

Too expensive for its condition but it does have potential

The lobby smells like a porn shop and is run down. Only one elevator works and the rooms could be cleaner.

The location is near the ocean and you can see the marina.

The service and facilities are soo good.

The service and facilities are soo good..And I didn't get one point, while booking it was shown my breakfast was included, but there is no one mentioned about this ...Please conform while booking ..

I wouldn’t recommend anyone ever go here for leisure whether alone with friends or with a partner.

I can’t even begin to sum up my experience at this hotel/hostel. Not worth the money. No cable, fuzzy channels, thin blankets, hard bed, dirty green carpet stains on the walls, toilet wouldn’t flush and customer service was unexceptable anddd I could go on.

It had a bed

Staying in San Diego is expensive. It is hard to book a room that is cheap and has a good quality.

The faucet of the bathtub was leaking. There were two elevators, but only one of them was operating. It made some strange noise, which made me think that it might have shut down at some point. The pillows seemed like being used for a long time and needed to be changed.

I stayed in a king size bedroom for one night. The room was pretty big. It had big windows, and the view was pretty nice. We needed to catch a early flight, and it took less than 10 minutes to take a taxi from the hotel to the airport. Denny's is right by the hotel, about 5-minute walking distance away.

Did it on avwuick whim. The place sucked.

It smelled old and decrepid.

Spend the money eslehere. I made wrong choice. Shoulda known by one of the review I was ready to leave after I git there. I'd like a refund.

The staff was very courteous and offered to send maintenance...

My room. The air conditioner constantly squealed when turned up, the tub leaked and did not drain when showering, the bed frame was broken so it was droopy on one side, and the parking garage had extremely low clearance.

The staff was very courteous and offered to send maintenance to our room but I declined since I had already dealt with the issues and didn't want to be bothered while trying to rest.

Consulate was a hit with us.

The front desk girls were very somber.

Location. Price for sure. Maintenance man was very helpful, even though we didn't need anything. The halls and room on the 6th floor seemed newer and pleasing. Furniture a bit used, but that was fine. We parked on the street to avoid parking fee.

This hotel was a disaster.

Everything!!!!

This hotel was a disaster. There was absolutely no ceiling tiles in the main entrance. Felt very unsafe walking through the parking garage. When we walked in to our room the window was standing wide open. Didn’t feel that the bed was clean to sleep in. Terrible experience!!!!

Don’t go to this place

When I tried to check in I requested previously to check in at 12 but they said they will call me and that I had to pay 40 extra dollars for early check in also 10 extra dls for parking, that’s 50 extra dollars so is not a cheap option and an old and ugly place ever go back again!!!

Only location but there are more options for a little bit more

Glad my stay was short. Not a convenient "airport" hotel as advertised

Old old old unkempt property. Parking was scary and inconvenient and scary at night. Ans the hotel should advertise that they charge for parking

Finding this location was tricky at night, and NOT as convenient from airport as I had hoped.

Location is always important.

Very loud ice maker on fifth floor. Only one of two elevators worked. Persistent loud bathtub drip. All should be repaired.

Location is always important.

I strongly can't recommend this hotel even not if you just need to catch up some sleep.

First on of all I should mention that all German, Swiss and Austrian feedbacks are quite bad and there is a reason for that. We are used to a standard that guaranties cleanness and proper working functionality. I have to say right up front, I checked out right the next day and stayed just the first night because I arrived really late and needed to catch up some sleep. room description: old and damaged furnitures, dusty and dirty all over, hairs all over (in bed / on telephone / in the shower / at the sink / on the floor, even in the fridge), a really dirty floor in general - you don't wanna take off your shoes! I also wouldn't recommend to sit on the chairs or even use the table. Everything is just super dirty. Urine under the toilet seat. Shower worked but there was almost no water pressure. The air-condition smells disgusting so don't turn it on and if you wanna open a window to get fresh air, don't be surprised if bad smells from the street join your lovely stay. Oh by the way you'll find some more have dirt behind the curtains and you will be not able to close them to get the room dark. I strongly can't recommend this hotel even not for one night to get some sleep. I tried to get my 125$ back for that honeymoon suite but without success. I add some photos, just have a look.

there was nothing I liked, no wait I didn't get charged for parking ;)

I liked the room we received from the night clerk who was as...
    • Standard Room

The morning/day front desk staff was the exact opposite as my above review of the night crew. They were the worst! Tried to keep my deposit for being 2 minutes past the 1130 checkout time with out late check-out. Test pretty gal was only so at the surface. Her personality was crappier than a porta potty

I liked the room we received from the night clerk who was as customer service oriented as I had ever seen. Very nice and welcoming person.

Will go out of my way to not stay there again.
    • Standard Room

I didn't like how much it cost to sleep in a bed that was broken, to not have a simple trash can, to smell cigarette smoke through the venting system or that the carpet at the ice machine was completely saturated. On top of that, we had to pay an additional $10 to be able to park.

I liked the convenient distance from the Point Loma base.

Don't stay here. Pay the extra 50.00 to stay somewhere else.

Hotel is old and outdated. Carpets are old and stained in hallways and rooms. Smelled in hallway like garlic the entire stay. Room is dark and depressing. Old furniture. Old box TV with only basic cable. Hotel is also a hostel so random, suspicious looking people are there. For 148.00 a night I was expecting much more. I would have paid 50.00 to stay here and that's only because of the location. Grossest hotel I ever stayed in. Some paint and new carpet and tvs could make this place feel more comforting.

Location was great. Walking distance to harbor.

Worst hotel experience ever. The room was disgusting. I will never stay here again.

Everything. From the rude staff, to the disgusting room and the patrons who stay there. Would not recommend anyone to stay there unless they are strung out on drugs.

The fact that it was so close to other hotels that aren't disgusting. It made my Uber very cheap.

ok

trick question!!!

I did not have a chance to try the eggs,BUT the bed as nice, although the pillow were hard, and the air conditioner as leaking water onto the rug which I had to step in to get to the window. The bath towels on the floor to suck up the water were a nice touch but not very helpful and the bathroom door had a big drywall patch on it,,it appears that someone kicked the door because the wood on the lock was split along with the front door locking device took away from feeling of security. and as you enter the lift to go up or down the tile on the floor was uneven and the lift would rock side to side. But to be fair, it was close to everything you want to see in your beautiful city but I could never bring my young lady to your hotel she would beat me to next Tuesday. But if I come alone (Yes)!. Maybe by that time you will have fixed those little problems. P.S. BE CAREFUL OF WHAT TO ASK FOR. Signed Colin L. Crawford

Don't stay at the CONSULATE HOTEL!!!!!😨

Bugs

Bugs.....false ADVERTISEMENT, about free BREAKFAST.....Bathroom smelled like a wet dog or cat.....i stayed on 5/2, but cancelled my stay for 5/3, because I was tolded I had to come back at 3PM.....i made separate reservations.....checked out on 5/3, with first reservation, then checked in with new reservation for 5/3....oh well, it is what it is........Lord willing, I won't stay at the CONSULATE HOTEL....TERRIBLE😢

My miserable stay at the CONSULATE HOTEL!!!

Bugs .....i was bitten by bed bugs ...at least 10 times ...i was itching, very bad!!!!!😨😩 On the site, stated that free breakfast was going to be served .. CALLED FRONT DESK... NO BREAKFAST SERVED AT THE HOTEL...FALSE ADVERTISEMENT.... WANTED TO ADD ANOTHER DAY, WAS TOLD TO COME BACK AT 3PM....I GUESS BECAUSE. THE ONLY ROOM LEFT WAS A ONE BED....I DON'T KNOW WHY I WOULD HAVE TO LEAVE, AND THEN COME BACK...IT WAS JUST VERY UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE.....I CHOSE TO CANCEL... I DON'T LIKE "BUGS"!!!!! I WOULD GIVE THIS NEGATIVE 10 STARS, TO THE 10TH POWER😡😭

Absolutely nothing ...

Cheap n Dumpy..good location..

It was in partial renovation. It needs to be renovated completely whole place was dingy I guess you get what you pay for

Location great location near airport..but the place is Dumpy .I stay alone if I had family I would much rather pay more for a nicer place..not a family hotel to say the least ..pictures not show accurately the condition of the place..

It was a place to sleep. But very uncomfortable in terms of comfort because it felt dirty.

Seemed really old? Carpet in the hall torn up and left. Seems that be under remodel maybe? Trash and materials everywhere. Staff at front desk not curtious. Rooms look really old and carpet seemed very grimy and dirty.

Loved the location.

🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢please and please don’t book this one

We saw walking around the floor smells like pots and disgusting couldn’t even sleep cuz their bed sheets smells so bad I will never come back or recommend anymore their the worse stuff too she was talking on the phone while she was helping us and wasn’t answering our questions well it was waist of money please stay away

I only like the location other then that sucks

Only okay because I needed the room for one night but I would not stay here again.
    • Standard Room

Looked so dirty. Elevator shook, tiles were coming out, paint was chilling, water stains everywhere etc.

Free parking and a good location to everything

Rundown and quite dirty

The room was pretty dirty. There were crumbs on the desk, the furniture had stains all over, the trash cans were still full of the previous guest’s rubbish when we arrived. The windows had not been cleaned in a very long time. The hotel as a whole is pretty run down.

The staff was very welcoming and kind. They let us leave our bags there before we checked in.

Not a nice hotel.

The place is pretty beat up; pipe leaks, random wires, and broken things galore. The staff was rude and said next to nothing when my keycard stopped working for a reason I don’t know.

The AC worked well.

Failing WiFi and unpleasant room and service

The shower leaked and the drainage did not work. Besides, there was absolutely no internet in my room and the staff was unable to come up with a solution even after reaching out to them thrice. In fact, I paid for wifi, but did not receive the service (I am still waiting to hear from the manager himself about my complaint and partial refund request). The curtains could not be fully closed and thus, the sunlight got right through them early in the morning.

Will never stay here again.

Everything!!there were rats in the walls. Someone in the room across the hall had a puppy who cried most of the nite. The carpets were so discusting we had to leave our shoes on. The window was broken and could not be closed all the way. TV was a very old 21" you could barely see. This was absolutely the worst hotel I have EVER stayed in.

The lady gave us a room that already had someone in it.

The lady gave us a room that already had someone in it. We had to go to the check in desk twice to finally get a room that was actually empty. I booked the hotel online yet the kind of room we booked was not the one we received do to over booking it. The website said free breakfast yet there was no breakfast area at all to pay or not. Terrible service and the rooms were still dirty like they just made the beds and left or something. Was very dissatisfied.

horrible

This looked like a super bad hotel looks nothing like the picture roaches in the room the carpet tore up in the hall way strange people hanging out front the the hotel and in the hallways

The only thing good about the place was the area

Not good don’t go here spend the extra $20 a night and stay somewhere nice and clean.
    • Standard Room

Everything. Beds, sheets, windows, bathroom, the hallway was disgusting the first three floors didn’t even have carpet on the left side and the rest of the hallway was stained with who knows what.

The saff were nice.

Thankful staff understood why I felt unsafe staying at...
    • Family Suite

I totally dislike this property. Please!what ever you do not stay here. Unsafe in parking lot because property is connected with a bar, strong strong smoke odor, room not clean.

Thankful staff understood why I felt unsafe staying at property and canceling my reservation with a full refund.

Lots of clean rooms in Point Loma.
    • Standard Room

If this hotel was as bad as old reviews indicate they have completely cleaned up their act.

Clean, carpet in good shape, spacious room, quiet, view of houses on hillside, walk to Point Loma Seafood, special sale price of $70, room safe and mini-refrigerator, bathtub, hot water, computer in lobby. Pool that we didn't use (too cold).

A place to sleep.

No remote for tv. Smoke alarm was lying on top of tv (with no battery in it.) The room phone didn't work. I told the front desk and girl said, "I'll write it down and report it in the morning."

Not much.

It was good for a while but then,...
    • Standard Room

I had stayed there for over 2 weeks and one day during spring break they told a bunch of renters & myself that even though we had our rooms booked we had to go. They had shut off water and gave us 1 hour to get out. Needless to say it was VERY INCONVIENIENT.

I like their suites.

Terrible smell throughout the building

It smelled like smoke in the non smoking rooms and the smell was unbearable. I wouldn't stay there ever again. $70 on the room was too much to make up for the staff being rude, the hotel not being clean, and the druggies running around the hotel at all hours.

The bed was comfortable and the room was pretty standard.
    • Standard Room

The wifi didn't work in the room and the staff just didn't care. There was one staff member that was horribly rude to my friend and I. It was cheap that's why we booked it but I probably wouldn't recommend this place to other people.

The bed was comfortable and the room was pretty standard.

Nice big room.
    • Standard Room

This isn't really a hotel, in the lobby and outside, it felt like a hostel, not the kind full of interesting backpackers, one for the homeless.

Nice big room. The only good thing about it.

You're vastly over paying if it's more than $50/night.

The woman at the front desk would not adjust our rate for the military discount since our reservation was made on booking.com. This was disrespectful and absolutely terrible service. She first sent us to a room that had a trash can overflowing, stuff in the toilet, and a bed with pillows pressed in as if someone used them. We notified the woman at the front desk. Then, she gave us a key to a different room. We got off the extremely slow elevator and saw all the carpet in the hallway to the left was torn up. We got the the door of the new room and the key didn't work. We went down to the front desk once again. She assigned us a new room. After inserting the room key carefully several times, we went back downstairs and told the front desk it wasn't working. She gave us a new key once again. We went upstairs and the key still would not open the door. Finally, after nearly 5 minutes of repeatedly inserting the key, it worked. In total, it took us 30 minutes just to get checked in to a room. Once we entered our room, I could not believe I paid so much (nearly $100) for this crappy room. It looked like everything had been there for at least 40 years. We were only staying for one night, thank god. The sheets were clean, but other than that, we were both grossed out by the hotel and our experience.

easy parking