Reviews of Motel 6 Baltimore - Camden Yards 2 stars

5.9

5.3

5.7

5.6

Breakfast wasn’t provided, you have to pay $10 for a mini...
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Breakfast wasn’t provided, you have to pay $10 for a mini fridge and no room microwave.Being here you’ll spend more than you can afford it’s like you’re being robbed. You have the option of paying for room service 😡 or go to the store. I’ve been to hotels that give you free breakfast in the morning and have restaurant attached to it with a bar inside. Wish I would have went to one of them, this place is more for couples and groups of friends.

Ok
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was no microwave or mini refrigerator.Bathroom had mold in tub and the toilet moved( didnt leak though)

Was somewhat cheap,staff at the front desk was very nice.Was a quiet motel.

Sad
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Tbh the motel 6 wasn't great place to stay at there was a mouse in the room& a hoe in the walls & the non-smoking room smell like smoke. The room service sucks,nobody care to clean the rooms right or change the bed sheets.& It will be my first & last time ever staying at the motel 6.it looked rundown. Don't waste your money on staying @ a motel but, stay at a hotel better.

Bring ear plugs
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Loud! Constant stereo thumping and shouting through the night. Located next to a night club/restaurant, overpriced bad food with worse service. Stairwell had strong smell of urine. Bed was not comfortable.

Close to venue.

Poor services! I want a refund.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

N/A ceiling leaking in bedroom whole ceiling fell. Bathroom had hair on it. Dirty. Floors were dusty. Tv wasn't working. No remote for tv. Too much noise. Crime. Cost too much money on weekends. Too ghetto! I had to be awaken out of my sleep three to 4 times.

Sounded prostitutes or working girl next rang the door bell.
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Sounded prostitutes or working girl next rang the door bell. Didn't answer. People walking around 2 am. Couldn't sleep. Left TV on . light on.

My stay was horrible NEVER AGAIN.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

After changing my room because I kept having no water. The bed set had cigarette burn holes in it. I asked for a new comforter set. They no the maid wasn’t there.

Nothing! I had to keep changing rooms. There was no water in the bathroom.

Great rooms, great beds and bad WiFi!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The WIFI is dreadfully slow; it says high speed internet, but it's false advertising, plus despite my using the access code it keeps logging my devices off the network! It took me a whole night just to download a 60 megabyte cartoon episode I bought on Google play for my son!

I love the overall decor of the rooms, and the beds were SO comfortable! And the rooms have a dining table!!!

Would never stay here again; would not even let my dog stay here.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This was the worst experience I have ever had while traveling. My son and I went down for the day for a baseball game. We didn't need fancy; just convenience to the park. We tried to check in at 2 and 3 and were told the room was ready. At 1030 pm, the room still was not ready. My son and I were waiting until 11pm to get into a room that still was not clean or had fresh towels. We ended up paying almost $100 for a room we were in 6 hours. The staff was rude and made no effort to apologize or compensate. Worst experience ever.

Extreme disappointment/ strongly would not recommend
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was not safe; it was dirty, poorly maintained and when I complained about the light being out in the hallway/ walkways cat walk , they did nothing about it, and to quite the armed security guard there after I brought it to his attention he said , I put it in my Report they did nothing about it “ it is what it is” ...

It was close to Camden yards ballpark and all those area attractions.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Checkin time is 3 your site lists it st 2 they would not allow early checkin. Non smoking room blankets had cigarette holes, bathroom needs updating as tub liner is peeling, elevator was broke when we got there

Would not reccommend this place to anyone.

Rooms were filthy. Burn holes in sheets. AC’s didnt work. Bathroom fan didnt work. Smoke detectors were unplugged. Sink didn’t drain well. Many people loitering in parking lot and balconies. There was a fight in the lobby. Constant yelling. I did not spend the night. I left and recieved a refund. Very falsely advertised. Nowhere near Camden Yard. Pictures online looked nothing like the rooms.

Didn’t like anything...

would not give this place 1/2 star if it were possible
    • Queen Room - Smoking

everything about this place was uncomforatble. I was working out on Sparrow Point. had come from Missouri and had no clue about Maryland. I made the wrong choice when I booked this. Mind ou I was a single, hard working millwright who needs sleep without fancy additions. DO NOT STAY HERE !!

a Mouse ran across the floor in the room I was in I spent my last night there sitting on the bed with a butcher knife wondering if the folks outside were going to break the window not comfortable.....unsavory environment For $7.00 more a night I stayed at woodspring suites and it was clean,very quiet and has a kitchenette.

Worst place to stay in Baltimore Maryland
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The head of housekeeping and a front desk attendant came to my room and propped the door to my room open due to the fact that I was a half hour late in checking out. My sister whom had a stroke and is partially paralyzed was sitting on the bed naked and they wouldn't even let the door be partially closed so she could dress after showering. I became upset after they wouldn't close the door halfway due to the fact anyone passing the room could see her naked. I admit I said a few things I shouldn't have. But what happened next was totally unbelievable. The head of housekeeping said she was going to slap me in the face when she saw that I was not intimidated she then took a taser gun out which was totally uncalled for since I had not in any way threatened her. I won't be going back there!

Nothing especially didn't like the roaches...

I was very uncomfortable.
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Basically everything was different than expected. The TV was supposed to be accessible. It was behind a glass frame. There was bed bugs, and yes, I took a picture. There were cigarettes in the air conditioner. I know it's a smoking room, but still. The room was still dirty. The lock latch on my door was broken off. Only one of the lamps in my room worked.

Only thing I appreciated was being allowed to check out a few minutes late.

Don't stay!It's horrible!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

1.Room smell like twelve people smoked together (even in a non-smoking room) 2.Were scared to go in the elevator because it's not maintained and so old. 3.Lazy staff 4.People shout, argue and fight right outside your room and didn't feel safe to spend the night.

It's the closest and cheapest motel to the Baltimore Cruise dock.

I had a good stay. Just need some small adjustments. To make it better
    • Queen Room - Smoking

The outside stair way and the balcony area smelled like urine. Needs to be washed immediately

I liked the low price and the location, along with the stores and restaurants in the area

Will never do again unless I want to be murdered
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was a fairly large hole in the bathroom door and there were very sketchy characters staying in the hotel with us.

There were leftover cigarette butts in my room the headboard fell down when we layed on the bed and our feet got black when we walked across the floor, not not a ton.

Don’t stay there unless you have to. Better yet save your money and sleep in your car.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They came and knocked on the doors prior to checkout telling everybody that it was sunday a busy day for them if we were checking out or not! No shampoo or conditioner bed had cigarette ashes in a non smoking. Very noisy was not clean and lights were out so it was very dark walking to your room.

The property was conveniently located 11 minutes from Camden...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

my only complaints were that the room smelled liked cigarettes even though we picked a "non smoking" room & there were smoke burns in the duvets. No mini fridge.

The property was conveniently located 11 minutes from Camden Yards

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Price should have been more towards the $50 range. Seen a roach while I was showering. Won't be back.

The girl in the front was ok...not the happiest but she was proper.

Absolutley loved the 2 girls at the front desk, they were...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Lets just say, dont stay here. Right when you walk in, there was cigerette burns in both of our comforters. The remote for the tv looked like it was thrown against a wall, the whole back was broken out. Also the bathroom door looked like it was chewed on by a dog. The facility did not seem safe not one bit. Loud based music all throughout the night. We had multiple random people knock on our door 3/5 in the morning, looking for other people. We were booked for 2 nights and ended up only staying 1 night because my kids 2 & 8 were just so uncomfortable. I ended up losing half the money of course, but was fine to make my kids feel sace!

Absolutley loved the 2 girls at the front desk, they were super friendly with my 2 young kids. Also the location was good, easy on & off the highway. That was literally the only good things!

Good company but had to ask to excuse the state of the room.
    • Queen Room - Smoking

The room was lacking in care....the ptac unit had no cover dangerous electrical connections accessible. The room smelled no teaked of weed .Overall poor maintenance.

Friendly staff.

I've stayed at better hotels for less. get more amenities or lower the rates!
    • Queen Room - Smoking

no iron in the room and no separate closet so my clothes don't smell like smoke

Location was great if you wanted to Uber into the city for a fun night.

It Should’ve Been Better.
    • Queen Room - Smoking

My Entire Stay, they didnt Give Me A Key Because It Wouldn’t Work On The Door & I Had To Keep Running Up & Down Flights Of Steps & anytime I Left Out My Room? I Would Have To Get Them To Come Use their Main Key So That I Can Get into My Room. I Don’t Appreciate It At All. Also, It Was This Weird Stinch In My Room. And The Housekeepers Were Really Loud & Had Lack Of Communication

In my 32 years of living, and out of hundreds of hotels and motels I’ve stayed, this is the worst.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Was filthy, and their were literally junkies not only staying in the facility but working there. I am still in shock with what I saw. AFTER I booked, the only room they said they had was a “handicapped smoking” ...I’m neither handicapped nor a smoker. Also, during my checkout, the guy in front of me was showing them pictures of bedbugs that bit him. I cannot believe I paid $80 for this.

Burn holes in the bed sheets and looks like people put out...
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Burn holes in the bed sheets and looks like people put out cigarettes on the wall. Toilet was gross. Phone is just for decoration, no cord that even plugs into the wall.

Your picture of this place on your site was deceptive. It's dirty and gloomy
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Clean up! Get rid of the rowdy guest and drug dealers!

It was filthy, rowdy, I was offered drugs on the property. The WiFi didn't work. It was disgusting. I took pictures. I will never stay there again.The hotel room floors were filthy as well. I had on white footies within 20 minutes they were filthy.

The quality is adjusted to the price, the room service in terms of towels should be better
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

towels were needed for the service, my family was two adults and one child and there was only towel service for one person

The staff, the price
    • Queen Room - Smoking

The bathroom was HORRIBLE, the sheets were HORRIBLE they had cigarette burn marks in them, the ice bucket leaked everywhere, there were holes in the wall. ugh

The staff, the price

They take cash no deposit
    • Queen Room - Smoking

The staff was rude no phones in the room they bang on your door like the police and the Baltimore police was in the lobby for a while

They take cash no deposit

If I were honest, no one would stay here.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Very, very dirty. Cigarette burns in sheets, pee on the seat. The room look like it had never been cleaned. Some mold on the door. Over all poor. Will sleep in my car before I stay here again unless something is done.

Staff

The room was neat and clean
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I couldn't order food because I had killed a baby roach & the covers had reddish brown stains & a tiny burn hole

The room was neat and clean

The young lady that served as my front desk agent was super...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was some sketchy activities in the parking lot, from what could be described as long term guest.

The young lady that served as my front desk agent was super pleasant and ultra professional and she set the tone for what ending up being a very pleasant evening.

They made us feel very comfortable
    • Queen Room - Smoking

The only thing we had problem with they say they have room service but wjen ypu call tgem they dont answer. And they start late.and the tv's dont work well they had to change ower room and the tv the next room was still not working.

Staff was very friendly. And on point if you need anything.

Stay at your peril
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The property is old and in very bad state. Peeling paint inside and out. Dirty ceilings in bathroom and tubs very dingy. Very very noisy on site with guest walking and talking in front of rooms and smoking. The dish network satellite was rubbishy and no access to local channels. Value for money was horrid. The towels were cheap thin and dingy.

THE location was close to downtown Baltimore

This place sucks
    • Queen Room - Smoking

I didn't like anything about that property it smell like smoke the pillow smell like smoke the bathroom smell like smoke the bed smell like smoke the whole damn room smells like smoke like somebody was just sitting there smoking a cigarette while he was cleaning up and I don't even smoke so it was irritating to me that that whole place smells like smoke

1 day,
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

bad local people stay there. really old motel. please do not refer this motel

old motel no shampoo or condition, no coffee and sugar. smell bad odors. crazy local people stay there

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was dirty and in bad need of a renovation. It sits next to a restaurant/bar that played music until very late that I could hear in my room. I asked for a nonsmoking room which I got however someone had smoked in it previously and the bathroom was connected to a smoking room so, smoke from that room came into mine.

I should’ve payed more to stay somewhere else
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Room was small. Had no refrigerator. No microwave. The tv was behind a thick plastic so I couldn’t hook up my console. There were Roaches

Convenient location for the purpose of my trip

I would not return.
    • Queen Room - Smoking

The room was not clean. The tub was unusable because water came out of the wall with yucky black stuff in it. The side of the tub was covered in cigarette burns. Walked from the barefoot from the bathroom to bed the bottoms of my feet were filthy. We were very disappointed in the room.

Will never stay there again. Shady and gross.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We got a non smoking room, and instantly when we walked in it smelled like someone huffed down two packs an hour before we got there. Then we noticed that on our comforters (which really were more like sheets) had 6 large burn wholes on the one and three on the other one. When I asked for new blankets and told them about it, they acted like it happens every day, and that nothing was wrong. All the toilet pipes are connected together so every time someone flushes it sounds like the faucet is turning on in your room (about once an hour, even while sleeping). I got two nights and after the first night our cards deactivated and I had to go to the office to get it reactivated which is stupid. I'm not sure if this is expected of motels or not but they didn't give us shampoo so if you go here you need to go to a vending machine beside the office to get it. Don't bank on having more than two pillows either.

The location was fantastic! just outside the city and we took an uber to M&T for 11 dollars. The air condition/heater worked fantastic. Clean towels.

Probably wouldn’t stay here again, but it served it’s purpose for what we needed.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bath tub was pretty gross, I wouldn’t have taken a shower or bath in it. Not dirty , just run down. The comforter was super thin.

The bed wasnt too bad, the pillows were amazing.

This is a transient hotel. They have more people living there, then they have nightly guests. there seems to be some sort of prostitution in the hotel and I strongly believe they have bed bugs. All the beds are covered in plastic wrap. It's not clean

I will never stay at this hotel location again. My worst booking to date.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The first room they checked me in was dirty and someone had been laying in the beds. There was used tissue in the toilet unflushed. Food on the floors and a roach climbing up the wall. I was moved to another room that was a little cleaner but floors so dirty that I wished they had carpet because I couldn’t walk on the floor barefoot. As soon as I laid down, the alarms went off, false alarm of kids, I was told later, but I couldn’t sleep. After returning to my room, I was approached by a drug dealer asking if I wanted HARD drugs and then proceeded to ask to come in my room, so I left the hotel. If you plan to stay here to cut cost, please bring protection.

The workers were nice in trying to accommodate the problems.

Unconfortable
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Rooms where not clean at all there was cigarrettes residue everywhere.

I booked a nonsmoking room. Had a change of eoom only to end in same situation room smelled like too much ciagarrettes

Cop cars was out and around there as we seen 5 different times. At checking in 3detective was standi
    • Queen Room - Smoking

As I was saying... Dirty, ac wouldn't work right. Throw pills on the bed. Just 2 of them. Had to go out and buy pillows for us. The blankets was dirty. I was there to only be closer to John Hopkins hospital . I would not recommend this to anyone.

Nothing about this location was nice. Rooms was dirty. The safety lock fell off into my husbands hand!

All the rooms cable needs antenna upgrade and a.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The maintenance is not on 24 hr call so if any isn't up to ur room standards u gotta wait till next day even if u just checked in and realized the disarray .

All the rooms cable needs antenna upgrade and a.c. unit in room 245

WHAT A P.O.S. DUMP!!!!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Just a horrible disgusting dump with the laziest employees who just go there every day for a free paycheck! I would replace every "cleaning lady" with an ALL HISPANIC STAFF who would ACTUALLY CLEAN AND DO AN AMAZING JOB!!! The current staff are lazy disgusting worthless people =(

Close by a few places...

More attention and detail in room cleaning as well as manager need to ensure amenities are provided
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room smelled funky, the floor not properly cleaned as well as the bathroom. It was as if the linens were in short supply, when booking it showed all the amenities you would receive with it well the truth is you get none. The phone don’t work, it’s says premium cable you only get basic, no hair dryer, no iron board, no iron. WiFi was extremely so. And the place was so noisy.

The location ease of access

Tragic
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The everything this location is beyond Nasty

The pictures need to be taken down for this location it was horrible. The Mattress didn’t have a protector it was brown. You couldn’t pay me to stay there

Will never stay in Motel 6
    • Queen Room - Smoking

The room is extremely dirty that the floor is sticky, towel with stain and grey, table and sofa are dusty...had to mop the floor and buy whole set of towel and quilt cover set during my stay :(

Clean but horrifying place to be and I can handle myself.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Waking up to drug addicts screaming and pounding in the next room. There was traffic I. And out of the next room. The individuals were obviously using drugs. This went on from 5am until check out. The screaming and pounding was unnerving. I tried to get help from the front desk clerk and she said that she's a female and can't do anything about it.

The room was fairly clean

Survived a dirty room and would not stay there again.
    • Queen Room - Smoking

There was peeling paint on the walls; cracked plaster around shower and toilet pipes and ceiling; the caulk of the tube was cracked and black; the floor was wet and when I wiped my feet they were black. Stepping out of the shower the towel became black from what ever was on the floor. The mattress was covered in its original plastic shipping bag and make for a noisy turn in bed. The room's decor was nice so the initial look of the room was good!

As I walked into my room, the smoke smell hit me in the face. It was horrible. I asked to be moved, and was to a room that did not smell of smoke.

Not enough towels in the room upon check-in.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Not enough towels in the room upon check-in. As per request prior to booking the room i requested a ground floor room due to my disability. None were available. Staff very rude and unacomadating. The room itself was dirty.

Did not like the rooms will not book again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

First room was very dirty not clean at all. Second room was still dirty more clean than first room. Looked very ran down.

I did not like nothing of the room, very poor and not clean at all. I will never book there again.

Customer service rep was very helpful.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room wasn't clean,there was a strand if hair in the bed. I requested non smoking and walked into a room that smelled of smoke.

Customer service rep was very helpful.

2.5 miles from his daughters house.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

They power washed the hild two days we were there. I should have been informed prior to booking. There was a roach crawling on the bsthroom floor.The couple that lived at the hotel had 3 or 4 kids that were extremely noisy. We wete on vacation and we sould have never had a room booked nexed to people that lived in the hotel with 3 or 4 small kids.

2.5 miles from his daughters house. Didn't have to travel far to see her.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They don't clean the room on a daily basis & didn't provide towels, I have to request for them. We didn't have hot water for 2 days.

Really really bad. I got my money back.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The main lobby had a group of people who were not checking in but just hanging out with the front desk staff. The parking lot was poorly lit and on a bad side of town. The room was disgusting! The sheets were brownish yellow with stains all over, same goes for the pillowcases, the bathroom had hair all over the place, there were holes in the front door, cigarette burns all over the blankets!

The only redeeming quality about this establishment was the lady at the front desk. She was very pleasant but there was literally nothing else good here.

Don't do it!!!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The long wait to check in due to the rooms nor being ready for occupancy. Apparently the entire hotel was booked the previous evening and caused the delay. On top of that, tree elevators were not working and we were on the top level. The room was dirty and I did not feel comfortable even taking a shower. I will never stay here again.

It e close to the inner harbor.

In the name of all that is holy: Do NOT book a room in this hotel!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This is not a family friendly hotel! The smell of weed was overwhelming! The room itself stunk of stale cigarette smoke, even though we requested a non smoking room. The bed linens were terribly wrinkled, and I'm not even sure if they were clean. The floor was sticky, and don't even get me started on the filth of the bathroom. Soundproofing between rooms was paper thin. At one point we were awakened by the police being called to a nearby room for an unspecified incident. This location is NOT a safe place!

The staff at the front desk was the only positive experience of this abysmall hotel.

It was the worse experience ever the staff was rude when I arrived at the location there was 5 cop cars
    • Queen Room - Smoking

Worse experience ever when I got to the hotel there was 5 cop cars in parking lot went to room to find no towels in room and the rail coming off the wall in bathroom there was cockroach the Bering had holes in them from smoking in the room the a.c. was set at 60 and it was so hot in the room could not sleep mind u it cost me almost 80.00 for the room then I get woke up at 8am to loud bass being played in parking lot so I went to the front office to speak to manger and told him about everything and ask for a full refund and he tells me that I can only give u half the money back and argues with me then when I said I was going to do a review with booking .com he says if I do then I won't get anything back at all

Nothing worse experience ever

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They never changed my sheets or cleaned my room the whole stay . Not to mention I had to go to the office 3 times for wash rags and towels .

cheap place if you're low on cash
    • Queen Room - Smoking

My bathroom was filthy, the bed looked like it was from the 80s, brown and gross. Someone tried to get into my room at night. People were arguing outside my room at 3 in the morning

Eh.

Terrible
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything it was so loud people just hanging outside up all night couldn't get any sleep the room smelled funny the pillow case was dirty the blanket had cigarette burns on it the bathroom was half cleaned guess you get what you pay for

Homeless Shealter / Shelter for those who are down on their luck
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything!..This place is a shealter and should be advertised as such.The people "living" there seems to be down on thier luck which happens but not the kind of environment I want to be around on my staycation. The room was not cleaned well if at all looks like the beds were made and they kept it moving...One evening we returned to find the electricity was out in the whole building.No house keep was to be found cleaning our room daily..No fresh towels..No Nothing! I would NOT recommend this place!

Very Disappointed
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I will never go to this place again. Staff wasn't helpful at all, someone mentioned bringing towels but never did. When we got back asked for towels and they had none, they gave me an attitude as well.

I didn't like anything about this property

Not good
    • Queen Room - Smoking

The bed was hard There was no towels n the room Toilet paper holder was falling out the wall And there was no personal items (soap, shampoo, etc) in the room. Lucky we brought our own things.

The Room Served it's Purpose.
    • Queen Room - Smoking

The medium size dead bug in the corner could have NOT been there. The three medium size (female) hairs in the tub, really needed to not be there.

Wifi worked GREAT. Bed was fine. It was firm. Shower was fine.

Bad Experience
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Service was terrible, I was woke up twice for the same reason, my room was entered without my permission and after the first night I was locked out of my room. Bad overall experience

THE PRICE

Last resort stay
    • Queen Room - Smoking

No fridge for my meds, used soap was in the shower, shower was dirty, remote didn't work properly- turned on but didn't change channels, or volume..

It's right off the highway

Wow! Not a good environment....

Really not a place to stay... I pulled up with my family around 4:30pm... there were vagrants hanging around.... smoking... dirty grounds... trash... when i made it to the door and saw the same scene inside.... with bullet proof glass protecting the counter.... i decided its not a place for children or families.... Very disappointed!

I liked that i could cancel and stay at a safer, cleaner place

Need better owner and management and terminate entirely the whole House keeping department

It's all written in the first section the STAY WAS POOR

I didn't want the room because of the big issues we had the first time but the staff was very helpful. I do think they should have given us a discount towards another STAY because our first room had BED BUGS. In that was very frustrating and nasty and last but not least the manger never contacted me back about the issue and I'm not to happy about that at all the location of the property was poor and noisy.

Front fesk service staff do their best.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

On arrival room was not ready. On my second day the room was not cleaned. Previous week when i stayed there i had to go to the office and remind them to come and clean my room at 6pm.

Front fesk service staff do their best.

Browse Motel 6 Baltimore - Camden Yards traveller photo gallery