Reviews of Quality Inn Hemet 2 stars

1201 West Florida Avenue, Hemet, CA 92543, USA

#3 of 9 hotels in Hemet

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Low price for a decent nice room to stay for a day or two
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Only one ice machine for all occupants located at the far end close to the office.

Good size room. It's clean and bed is comfortable. Checking in is easy and staff is friendly.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Good place to stay if your in town for an event.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Room next to me was smoking weed on the balcony. Ask that person to move more than one time. Smoke was coming into my room since I had the A/C on. Also they were slamming the door all hours of the night very annoying.

friendly staff, comfy bed, location.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Quality Inn is predictable so we know we will enjoy our stays.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Didnt like dirty carpet in room. Didnt like breakfast ending at 9. . . . . tired from traveling :)

The bed has good quality pillows and bedding. Staff is attentive

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Reserved non smoking room.
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

Reserved non smoking room. When we got in...we felt like sleeping on an ashtray. The door lock is busted. Scanner is not working properly and we front desk had to override

Quality Inn stands true to its name
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

I would recommend installing a grab bar in the tub area. Just a safety issue for us seniors.

The assistant in the breakfast room was very helpful, and she cleaned each table for the next guests. The variety of breakfast food was much appreciated. The grounds are very attractive. The room appeared to have had new furnishings since our last visit last year.

So so satisfied.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

I liked everything about my stay at the Quality Inn it was all that I expected.

I like the waiting room setup I like them big screen TV I like the mirrored closet I like to share how comfy it was the bathroom and had a tub and not just shower breakfast and the swimming pool.

Satisfied.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

It was nothing I didn't like!!!!

Everything about Quality inn was excellent,the grounds,the rooms,the pool,the big screen TV it was so clean ,that I didn't have to clean first..over all I give them a perfect 10.

Very Satisfied!
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

We stayed one night as we were in town for a birthday party. The room was very comfortable and surprisingly quiet. The pool area felt private and was clean, pool towels were provided in the pool area! The free breakfast that was included with our stay included eggs, sausage, pancakes, waffles, cereal, muffins etc! The staff were friendly. I highly recommend if you find yourself in Hemet!

Nice and clean for a change
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

I didn't like the breakfast food it was horrible.

I like the way the room was arranged I like the towels are clean I like that the refrigerator was clean I like that the bathroom was clean I like that the arrangements in the room were nice and clean the lobby was nice and clean the outdoors area was nice and clean I recommend this to everybody whoever wanted to rent a nice cozy room

Clean rooms, great beds, nice pool, plenty of parking space,...
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

In the evening, there seemed to be an altercation with a group of people who stood in the motel. They seemed to have been visited by outsiders who were banging on the doors and causing trouble. It lasted about 15 minutes and was quiet after that.

Clean rooms, great beds, nice pool, plenty of parking space, location was in a good spot near a great selection of stores, and staff was super friendly!

The staff was nice
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

My kids went swimming and my son came home sick with blisters in his mouth and throat from a viral infection he got from swimming in the pool.

The staff was nice

The staff was very friendly and the room was nice.

The breakfast was okay.

The staff was very friendly and the room was nice. The breakfast could have been better. Other quality inns we have stayed at had a better variety of food. But I still give the hotel a 5 Star rating.

Exceeded expectations. Professional, helpful staff.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

A small complaint- the tv remote's channel and volume buttons aren't the flat type. They're the toggle type. Therefore they make a slight "clicking" sound when you adjust volume or change the channel. Kind of annoying late at night for a light sleeping partner, especially when channel surfing.

Breakfast was a GREAT value! Clean, tasty, and plentiful! The staff were VERY professional, efficient, and thorough. The rooms were very well kept and fairly quiet.

The rooms were clean and comfortable.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

The eggs and meat portion of the breakfast were not very high quality.

The rooms were clean and comfortable. I stayed in the non-smoking king room on the second floor. They had a waffle and pancake machine and fresh fruit available for breakfast.

A charming place to stay In the city of Hemet, California
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

For the price it was fine, and about what I expected. But the breakfast wasn’t that great. Fortunately there’s a Starbucks within walking distance!

I like that our room was set back from the main boulevard. I was surprised at the charm of the renovations and the palm trees and plants. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. I would certainly stay there again

very nice
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

it was a very quiet place. the other people were not slamming doors in and out all night long, didn't hear loud TVs like I have at other places in Hemet. Would stay there again.

Comfy & Cute!
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

Only 3 tissues were left in tissue box! It’s flu season so my parents & I used up the toilet paper as tissues. Everything else was great.

The Beds & Breakfast were amazing!

Having kids, I am not satisfied
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

They should change carpet. And wipe dust. Change linens.

Seems like the sheet were just straighten after the previous guest left. And carpet is so dirty. My son’s feet turned black playing around the room. And headboard was so dusty.

We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely consider staying again when in town.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

The shower head had green buildup and the sink water had a sewage smell. However, there was a sink in the kitchenette that water had no stench.

The bed was comfortable and the room had a nice layout with plenty of lamps and space. The vast cable and free breakfast was accommodating as well!

When we arrived, the room seemed heavily perfumed and it...
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

When we arrived, the room seemed heavily perfumed and it took several hours to clear the air with the door opened. The towels need to be replaced. They were old, scratchy and dingy looking.

Great, Wonderful, Relaxing!! We

My husband and I love this hotel! The staff is wonderful and always available for a question or help. As a bonus they are remodeling the rooms so they are even nicer! We were really excited to see they have added a charging station for all of our devices!! The room was very clean and comfortable!! Great Stay!!! We will be back😀

Terrible, staff don't care about your experience, dirty smoking rooms,
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

My room wasn't ready at 2pm, it was ready at 3:20 pm. They put me in a smoking room, i asked to be moved and guy front desk said he couldn't. Check out was at 11 not noon like advertised.seems like booking thru booking.com is not something quality in at that location is proud of because front office staff recommend i book thru another website he pointed at it on brochure on his desk. Terrible terrible experience i will never stay there again. Pool was dirty. Carpet old, stain on walls, they try cover smoke smell with poupori but it didn't work, smoking trays outside my door, no ice in ice machine.

I liked its location.

The over all experience was good.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

I liked there was a very nice selection of hot and hold food choices. The scrambled eggs were poor. They looked like a flat pancake. I think they are frozen and factory prepared. This was the only weakness in the breakfast selections.

Overall a good stay.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Bath/toilet area was not as pictured (seemed to drop off from the quality of the rest of the room). Carpet was stained, needed shampooing.

Furniture was beautiful, bed was comfy, tv was very large, love seat in room was clean and a nice touch. Staff was friendly and helpful.

They room was very comfy and everything was clean.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

The toilet didn't flush to great but it was ok

They room was very comfy and everything was clean. The staff was very nice and I would definetly use this place again

Great stay as always
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Everything was great. I always stay here when I'm in town. One thing I would suggest is that you offer breakfast until at least 10am. The space gets a little crowded and its hard to maneuver and thugs would ensure everybody got a chance to eat the hot breakfast. Also didn't really car for the egg patties but everything else was delicious. Love it! Thanks for a great stay.

Great breakfast bar!
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

The bathroom/sink/kitchenette area was a little cramped in the room we were in. However, that's a structural thing--we managed.

I liked the waffles and the way the breakfast bar was set up was intuitive. I also really liked the pancake maker. AND the air conditioner in the room worked very well! The days we were there were over 100 degrees--the ac unit kept the room at 70.

Cleanliness friendly service
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Everything was clean except the sheets on the bed it looked like there were little pieces of hair from prior use other than that everything was great can you extend breakfast till 10am

Cleanliness friendly service

We like Quality Inn!
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

The location was less than plesant even thought the establishment was nice. Our toilet constantly ran and the shower heads were awfully low. Our air conditioner didn't seem to run well in one of the rooms.

Loved the staff, breakfast and overall room/rate value! Over all we are pleased with Quality Inns .

Meh.
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

As soon as we checked into the room it smelled like smoke; being as this was supposed to be a nonsmoking room it was an inconvenience right away. Additionally, the room had bugs in the sink, albeit tiny, but they were still visible to the naked eye. Overall, the location seemed sketchy and unsafe. I will not be bringing my little family back.

The front desk was pleasant enough and the maids were attentive and a pleasure. The TV has a full range of channels.

Great Breakfast and staff extremely helpful even though we...
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

Great Breakfast and staff extremely helpful even though we were right there at closing of the breakfast time. Great Plants surrounding the property. Large bouganvilla and palm trees in the parking lot gave it a resort feel.

Comfortable bed but missed breakfast.
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

I'm handicapped and disappointed . With no elevator I had to haul my bag up The outside stairs and trying to use a cane was awkward and difficult.

Comfortable bed, quiet so we slept well.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Worth the stay
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Clean everything. Attentive and friendly staff. Room was better than the pics they have posted on the website. Microwave and fridge were an unexpected surprise. Noisy neighbors and not the most beautiful location but is close to everything and a good price. Breakfast was good and the lady there was very attentive and kept everything clean and well stocked.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

Christmas Stay
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

The bed was comfier than many hotels and we liked the decor of the room. The mini kitchen was appreciated AND the two complimentary water bottles! Excellent full breakfast was included! Front desk staff was very hospitable. The soft-close toilet seat was a total surprise (just like we have at home!). Never seen them in a hotel before. Well done!

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Great Stay
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

The fruit was a little dated but other than that I had an enjoyable stay I will know where to stay upon my return

The clerk was very accommodating and very pleasant I was very happy to have talked to her. The person in the morning was also pleasant.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

very nice stay
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

the shower could be a hung a bit lower to avoid water splashing outside of the shower area

ample sized handicap bathroom with enough space to move around

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

The staff member that got us checked into our room was very...
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

The beds were very uncomfortable and the pillows were way too small. I didn't like the fact that I could hear the plumbing and shower in the room above us. The breakfast was nothing to write home about and the room it was served in was way too small. I didn't care for the window in the restroom either, that's kind of weird if you ask me. Overall, I was not impressed!

The staff member that got us checked into our room was very friendly.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

The Quality Inn is the best value for the money among hotels/motels in Hemet.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

It is only a minor disappointment but the cleaning crew could pay more attention to the pool. Being from the North, I was delighted to use the outdoor pool (in November!) twice and each time I had to clean the dead flies and bees out of the water with my hands. Not a big deal but the devil is always in the details.

Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. I was especially pleased with the firmness of the mattress. The housekeeping staff does an excellent job of cleaning and restocking. Premises was quiet at night making for a relaxing evening. Complimentery bottled water in the fridge was a welcome surprise after a long day on the road.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

The location!
    • King Room - Smoking

The front desk lady! Major attitude whenever I had a question. Like I was burden to her. She worked Friday night until 10pm

The location!

High value of price

Clean

DEFINITELY RETURNING!!
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Very clean, bed was so comfy, staff was amazing

Average. Won't stay again.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

The pool area, the a/c, the breakfast.

The price.

Was a nice place to stay, my sons enjoyed the pool area.
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

Was a nice place to stay, my sons enjoyed the pool area. Breakfast was ok. Staff was great!

I have no complaints

I have no complaints

Very noisy

People and employes

I like the suite rooms

Comfortable and very pretty outside!
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Breakfast area WAY too small!

Comfortable and very pretty outside!

Comfortable, cute & clean, relaxing, enjoyable.

Handicap shower flooded

Great to stay at this hotel

Nothing great over all

Great place always reserve there

Very nice hotel.
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

That it was very clean and nice , kids and wife love it .its was way better than last hotel ..

pancakes were easy

pancakes were easy

Over all it was just very comfortable
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

They had a charing station for my electrics with helped out a lot

same as above

same as above

too many questions

Will use this motel every visit to Hemet.

No complaints.

Conveniently located to town. Size of room was comfortable.

Definitely stay agaim
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Pillows. Awesome. Big breakfasts, coffee, comfy bed.

We basically just used the room to sleep as we had family in the area.
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

Filthy carpet & the room smelled dirty

Front desk people were top notch, bed was really comfortable, free breakfast was more than adequate.

Generally met our needs.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Air conditioner not adequate and the ice machine not convenient and antiquated.

Convenient, clean and quiet. Staff very good.

Ok for one night, probably would not book again. 😟
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Dated, carpet was dirty,gaps in entry door. Staff was excellent

Teresa was great! was very impressed with accommodations..
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Pool was a little cool, waffles were excellent.

Never will stay here again
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Bed bugs the dirty walls

It looked nice from across the street.

I could not sleep l nite long terrible hotel.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

The location was awful. room next to mine people very loud and scary looking I gelt very unsafe.

Good for a couple nights
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Overall clean, but there we cigarette holes in the duvet and the carpets could use a change.

The room was huge and comfortable.

Clean comfortable room and staff was pleasant
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

Free breakfast was good quality

The mattres

The mattres

Have to return to Hemet next week, and will be staying there again.
    • King Room - Smoking

Very comfortable mattresses on beds.

It was a nice relaxing stay.
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

The bed was very comfortable and had plenty of pillows. Also the complimentary water bottles were a good thing.

Staff all very helpful, room a little on teh dark side but suited my needs for 1 night
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Whilst I was on the second floor it was noisy from passing traffic.

I would recommend to others

Carpet

The cleaning staff
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

We're from Hemet we got pre-approved to stay late and they threw us out early not coming back to this damn place

The cleaning staff

Would definitely stay again.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

The staff was great! Very helpful. Bed was very comfortable and slept wonderfully. Breakfast was good.

Good
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

Had to ask for towels & washcloths every day

The cleanliness

The bed was comfortable and towels were soft.
    • Non-Smoking - King Room

People slamming door in the middle of the night.

The bed was comfortable and towels were soft..

An overall good experience :-)
    • Non-Smoking Double Queen Room

More space for pets to do their business

Comfortable large room..staff was very nice, and had a great breakfast buffet.

Great stay