2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Florida hotel reviews
  4. Orlando hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Quality Inn At International Drive Orlando

Reviews of Quality Inn At International Drive Orlando This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

8300 Jamaican Court, Orlando, FL 32819, United States of America

#295 of 492 hotels in Orlando

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 19, 2018

Water in shower would not turn off.
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

Water in shower would not turn off. Mattress on sleeper sofa was terrible. Bathroom door would not close. Room had a locker room smell. Cleaning staff tried to enter three times before 10:00 am to clean but checkout was at 11:00

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

Great stay, slep well, refreshed in a.m. with on site breakfast.

They didn't have a bar lol.

We booked this facility on a whim, as we went to Sea World. Came to I-Drive to eat, had a few too many beverages. So I got on my Booking.com app. (sounds like a commercial), and found this hotel across from where we were eating. Very nice facility, across from the Orlando I, and the action going on. Also the breakfast in the a.m. was more than I expected. Eggs sausage, waffles, toast, fruit, oatmeal. Must be a lot of competition on I- Drive to have this much for the money.

The location.

The first room had raoches and needed some care as far as old furnishings and plaster peeling from the walls. The tub needs replacing and there was mildew. Need queen beds and bigger pillows the second room was the same just a little more mildew in the bathroom and no roached

The location. Breakfast was alright

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

Nice. I would definitely recommend!!! Fire the idiot white boy and I am a white guy!!!

The freaking idiot that I already mentioned in the previous question. The pool was FREEZING!!!

The staff was great. Who I assume was the General Manager was AWESOME!!! We talked about sports and I believe we could have talked all day. The one negative was some jerk at the front desk...a guy who treated my wife and daughter like second class citizens when they asked to borrow a pair of scissors to cut the zip-locks off our suitcases. They never told me until the next day because they knew I would have made a terrible, horrible scene.,

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

great location, great price, great food, friendly staff.
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

there wasn't a single thing I didn't liked, I will recommend this location to others, nice clean sheets, bed comfy. hot breakfast, the coffee was great. Whatever you asked for it was replaced quickly.

yes the breakfast was great and the hotel was clean and comfy, staff great. will visit again.

Terrible!

The hotel is too close to the road. I hear vehicle noises all the time. Secondly and the most annoying part is I was forced to pay $95.85 extra for packages that were sent to me. When I said I wasn't paying, they refused to hand over the packages to me. This was not stated on booking.com nor was it stated on their website. Also, the complimentary breakfast is always the same bread all the time. Hotel elevator doesn't work properly and it's old. I was also charged extra for taxes different from what was on the message sent to me. I want my $95.85 back. It's a fraudulent charge!

I don't like the place. It's different from what I saw on booking.com

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

Breakfast was good and tasty and comfortable beds.

Could have been cleaner. Carpets were dirty, found two roaches within our room, and sheets were not changed within our stay. Also the towels could have used fabric softener because they were rough on the skin and tv had some problems.

Breakfast was good and tasty and comfortable beds. Location was great from both Disney and Universal studios.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

Ok if you don’t mind keeping things basic

Free complimentary shuttle service to parks always full therefore you need to stand or get taxis. Shuttles do not run for park operating hours so you will miss some displays if wanting to use shuttle for return or be there to early or late for park opening. No safe in the room. There are safe deposit boxes provided free of charge behind reception if you feel comfortable leaving your more valuable items there otherwise will have to carry these with you.

Comfortable and clean and laundrette on site for if needed. Just set back from I drive so plenty of places to eat in the area.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Just a wonderful 4 night stay.

The room was quite spacious and very comfortable. The breakfast was fabulous and many choices and delicious. It was an excellent value for the money and excellent location. I would most definitely come back.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

Very awful experience

There was roaches in my room and the carpet just stinks horrible making the room smelly. We tried getting a discount or refund they said no because we reserved and paid with credit card. Just an awful experience

Just waffles were good and fruit

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

It was a clean, comfortable hotel with nice amenities.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

When we first arrived I wasn't too happy with the front desk. It wasn't that what they said was wrong or bothered me - our room wasn't ready - it is always in "how" they say it. They just were not very nice.

It was a clean, comfortable hotel with nice amenities. We enjoyed the pool area. It was a good location for our planned activities.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

It was okay

The room smells like humidity. Not very clean. Pillows not comfortable, could be better.

The location was perfect. Close to everything. The staff is nice.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Awesome thanks for the experience

We were upgraded on our room without our consent which cost an extra £30 to our original booking but we can’t complain too much as the room overlooked the courtyard

The breakfast was a bonus and the food was plentiful and always hot the breakfast room was always busy.the jacuzzi was an added treat for us which we also enjoyed.the room was clean and the maid did an excellent job so we will be rewarding her.we will certainly stay again the next time we come !!

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Great location, but room was noisy from the roads nearby at night
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The room was pool sided (inside the facility), however, it was very noisy from the highway and roads nearby.

Cleanliness, housekeepers were doing great job.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

pretty nice place, great location, would stay again

blankets/ sheets were kind of hard and pillows were just small square ones, not like what you would sleep with and smaller than it shows in the pictures. no microwave, even though we called to ask if there would be one and was told all rooms have one. some noise from highway. and not sure why but i was charged about $5 more than what my total price on here said.

breakfast was very good, a lot of choices. great location especially for the price, it was right by all the things to do in orlando and a lot of food options to go to. staff was very friendly. nice pool and hot tub. room was pretty clean too.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

Pleasant place to stay that was very close to Universal Orlando

Price not the same at the hotel but it was quickly figured out and taken care of. One evening worker was a little short when asked something but all the rest were very nice and helpful

Loved the am and pm free shuttle to universal Orlando. Beds comfortable Good breakfast

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

great staym

for the price of around £50 a night I cant say much really...

-great free breakfast every morning saving $30+ for a family of 3 -the free local shuttle to Disney/ universal stops here (although we used Uber to get there quicker and without a**hole drivers) -great comfortable beds, much nice than our more expensive nyc stay -maid cleans your room every day -great pool, kids pool, hot tub -location is perfect next to nice restaurants and takeaways if you are tired after your park stint.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Location to International Drive entertainment center.

Presentation of breakfast was poor. Front desk at 2:30 was unaccommodating for early arrival by 30 minutes. Representative appeared bothered by early arrival. However, the 4:00 rep was better. If I had not prepaid I would have found another hotel.

Location to International Drive entertainment center.

Fantastic Stay
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

We couldn't buy a Trolley pass here. We had to go down to the Best Western to do that. Bagels on the breakfast bar.

Close to International Drive and the Trolley Stops. Everyone was helpful and friendly. Free Breakfast was good. Waffles, Scrambled Eggs, Sausage, Cereal, yogurt, pastries, juices and coffee.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Close to a great choice of eateries.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The fridge didn't work but only found out after we bought some cold food items. The air con in the room was really really noisy.

Close to a great choice of eateries. Great location. Tiki Bar happy hour.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

We love the Black gentleman who I want to say is Guest...
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

We love the Black gentleman who I want to say is Guest Relations as we have even there 3xs Gary & Heidi Templetom along with Craig & Veronica Rich. We love your staff but especially out tbd

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

Did not meet our quality standard. But good enough for couple of nights for the price.

Room looked tired and did not smell good. Had to keep the front door open for several hours to vent the room. Caught three roaches on the sink table. Noisy tiki bar in the pool area. We wanted to go to sleep before 11PM (time they close the tiki bar). Pools not heated (except jacuzzi). No lock box in the room. Breakfast very modest and poor quality. Breakfast area very overcrowded after 8 AM. Pillows small and too thick. Also the beds are too narrow to be called as queen beds. Dirty carpet.

Friendly and helpful staff. Good location. Nice jacuzzi and pool area. Wifi worked OK (however I mostly used pre-paid 4G SIM) Plenty of parking spaces.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Updated clean rooms.
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Had a highway side room & it was Very loud. Very little difference door open or closed. They definitely need to update the windows/soundproofing on that side.

Updated clean rooms. Adequate breakfast with ample dining space. Pool/hot tub. Easy access to Seaworld & Universal.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

The pool was always clean and beds were comfortable.
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pick up time from the hotel for universal was far to early. 7.35! the park doesnt open until 9am also 6.55 pick up from the park, again was not a good time. We've stayed on Idrive before and other hotels give a few pick up time options. We ended up getting taxis to and from the park, 15 dollars each way. We had a split visit here staying 4 and 3 nights with a cruise inbetween the first 4 nights the reception staff were awful and one in particular (John) was extremely rude especially to our children.

The pool was always clean and beds were comfortable. Breakfast was ok and the waffle making was fun. . For the 3 night stay the staff were so nice and friendly and very helpful.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Service mediocre/below par, hotel ok as base for Disney/Universal parks

- Every day multiple worms in the room - White t-shirt presumably washed with bedding thus lost and not found. Hotel stated to look for this and contact us. This hasn't happened. - Shuttle bus on return from Disney (10.30 pm) left when we were few (max 5) minutes late after delay due to crowds from Magic Kingdom to Epcot. Had to take a cab ($40) to return to hotel. Hotel does not accept responsibility and refers to third-party service. - Shuttle bus to Universal stated in the morning that there were 2 return possibilities : 6pm en 9pm. Did not show up at 9pm, such that we had to look for alternative transport again. - Breakfast mainly sweetness, no savory and little fruit (only apples and orange-parts). - Assigned room wasn't cleaned (hairs on the bed, earplugs on cabinet, bed not made up). After complaint we were assigned another room.

+ Rooms sufficient space + Good basis for parks (Disney / Universal) and International Drive + Shuttlebus service present

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Pool bar staff were welcoming and helpful.

The reception staff had no interest in the job they were doing. Advised staff member there were problems with the shower (water tickled out) and bathroom door did not lock. She said she would get someone to look at shower and door but nothing was done.

Pool bar staff were welcoming and helpful.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

UK visitor
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast although advertised as hot. There was only sausages which were not nice and scrambled eggs. However the continental element was good. Toast was perfect and the waffles you made yourself. Good for us as er only eat toast for breakfast

Big room comfortable beds on international Drive close to everything

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

Staff not to friendly at check in.. Breakfast was good and plentful.

I reserved a room with two beds and they gave me one with a king bed but they did change it. also the write up said mirco and frig in the room but was told only "certain" rooms had mrico's. Also asked for handicapped but didn't get one.

It was close to our son"s house.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Good value for money

A bit noisy around the pool. The breakfast is not good, could be improved

Nice staff, spacious room, lot of restaurants around. Courtesy shuttle for the parks really appreciated

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

not good
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was not good. Few options of fruits. No bacon! Internet service was terrible. For 2 nights it simply went of! Thats unforgible for those who are traveling from another country.

Room size.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Good value, great time

To be honest, for what I wanted you gave me everything, so nothing negative

Both the bedroom and the bathroom were a really good size. I have stayed before and the other room was slightly smaller. The beds were very comfortable and the room very clean. Also I think the breakfast was good value, kids loved making their waffles!! Also shuttle service to parks is really good

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

convenient for our stay
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Breakfast, first time that we had plastic knives and forks, also plastic plates, the dining area was like school canteen. Scrambled eggs were like powdered eggs, not enough selection for English holiday makers

location was excellent, room was clean and tidy

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

The breakfast was good and the pools were clean.
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

The exhaust fan did not work in the bathroom. There was mold on the ceiling. There was a bad smell to the room.

The breakfast was good and the pools were clean.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

Worth the night stay!
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

The front staff the day we checked in was a bit rude, and the lady trying to sell you cheap park tickets kept insisting even when we politely said no thank you. The sofa bed was very uncomfortable I could feel the springs underneath. We only stayed the night so didn't get a chance to enjoy the pool or bar.

The room was very spacious as well as the bathroom. Beds where comfortable. And the carpets where clean. It smelled clean as soon as we walked in. For the price we paid it was worth it. Would definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

Feel like a lot of personal items went missing. So again not happy.

The room!! We had stayed for 6 nights the previous week and the room no. 301 was nice and big and had all you needed. The last night we spent there we had room 223 and it was a lot smaller and had no microwave. Cost the same as the previous room so not happy at all

The breakfast was good and the surrounding area was very nice.

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

I would definitely go back.nice place to unwind
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

Jacuzzi was broken with no sign for any future repair. I asked for late checkout and said i would pay fee but then i told front desk to cancel and they charged me anyway..the vending machines are located in pool area which ic locked at 10pm so if you want a snack in the middle of the n ight there are no machines other than the locked up ones in the pool area..there is an ice machine only on 2 floors so you have to walk around to find ice instead of just having one on each floor.(

The pool the breakfast the all night hot coffee the poolside bar the rooms the free shuttle service all very nice

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Do not arrive late, so you do not have to talk to the nightstaff.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The staff, especially the night staff. The night staff was horrible to us when we came late and really tired. She did not listen to us when we where trying to explain a situation and told us to figure it out ourselves or contact for example booking if we had a problem. She did not listen to us, when we asked if she could point us to a place where we could buy a sandwich, pizza or just something to eat and drink. Just told us to go outside and figure it out ourselves. Which we did and we ended up walking a lot and we did not find a place where we could buy just something so we went really hungry to sleep.

The bed was comfortable and I liked the waffles you can make yourself at breakfast.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

The stay was okay for the moneys worth but the staff was horrible.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The staff was not really helpful and did not understand what we where saying about our room charging rate which was not the same as the rate that we booked and we still have to see if we will get a refund for the difference. The staff was lazy in my opinion when I asked them to call for me to ask if one attraction was open since it had been closed earlier in the day and I even had the direct phone number ready for them to call. In all I did not like the staff at the hotel, since we had a lot of difficulties with them.

The bed was comfortable. The swimming pool and hot tub where really nice. Location near International drive was really good to walk everywhere around.

It feels like home.
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

The only thing that I didn’t like about it was that I couldn’t figure out the shuttle schedule, but it was ok cuz we ended getting a rental car anyway. Overall, I love everything about this hotel. It’s my favorite place to stay at in Orlando.

The bed was like sleeping on clouds and the breakfast was delicious with an excellent variety. I loved the location of the hotel and the staff was very friendly. The shower pressure was perfect! This was my second time staying at the quality inn and it’s my favorite place to stay in Orlando.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Lovely and clean, comfortable beds, only a 5 minute walk...

Lovely and clean, comfortable beds, only a 5 minute walk away from international drive, friendly staff on reception, I've stayed here on several occasions and will continue to do so.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

The hotel is comfortable and the staff are very helpful. The location is fantastic.
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

I don’t like carpet on the floors in the rooms because they get very dirty and are impossible to keep clean. I would prefer a laminate/ wood floor which would be a lot cleaner.

The beds are very comfortable

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

Beds extremely comfortable, rooms very clean and nice show.

Pool temperature quite cold. Would have liked even a pull over door in the bathroom sink/mirror area. Not all 13 year olds like getting dressed in front of their parents

Beds extremely comfortable, rooms very clean and nice show. Good breakfast too

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Enjoyable time overall .

A lot of people , ourselves included would sometimes like to dine in the rooms . Unfortunately this is not encouraged as there is only one chair in the room and no dining table . Even a small table would be appreciated .

Cleanliness , staff , location , all great . Swimming pool is a great addition but Jacuzzi was out of order which was a pity because a lot of people wanted to use it .

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Quality Inn Jamaican Court

At check in the receptionist had food stains and some food on her uniform top. Bathroom was a little cramped. Wifi was very intermitent

Very clean bedroom. Fridge in room included in charge.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

The location was perfect and the room was a nice size.

It has a very old feel and our room had a damp smell - which I think was coming from the air con! Would stay here again :)

The location was perfect and the room was a nice size. The bed was super comfy which is ideal after a long day walking!

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

It was fair not excellent.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The freee breakfast also the bed was very comfortable

The Hispanic manager was very rude to me on Friday morning. No one explained to me I had free Wi-Fi. And two of the days I stayed my shampoo and cups were not refilled in my room the air conditioning did not work am very well in the room I was in. The second day I saw coach roches in the room. I had leave early because of for seen situation. I asked months in advance for a refund for a refund the hotel staff said no. I think if I called 3 months in advance I should of been issued a refund

Great value and Great location

The hotel is exactly what you expect, the staff are very friendly and the breakfast was great. The shuttle for the parks was always prompt and in a great location

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Orlando trip.

Some staff could be a bit more helpful. Shuttle bus times could be a bit more flexible.

Poolside bar was amazing. Staff at the bar were the best. Rooms and hotel overall was always very clean.

Quality Inn
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

the location was good, if you're looking for a stay not too far from universal. But the roads can get really busy depending on the time.

the beds were really comfortable, The AC was nice and cold, the bathroom was clean and it can fit at least 6 people with the sofa bed.

Nothing was good here which can be liked
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

Staying at this hotel was the worst experience for me... there were no complimentary water bottles, the table lamp wasn't working, room cleaning was pathetic, ironig facility was pathetic, broken iron leaking water and werent able to make the board stand, internet didn't work for 24 hours and when we called front desk to fix it they gave us the number of technical staff to call ourselves... breakfast wasnt good either...

Nothing was good here which can be liked

Double Queen Room
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms had a musty smell but it was nothing a little air freshener I couldn't take care of. Also my husband found baby roaches behind the mirror in the bathroom:( ..other than that it was fine

The breakfast and location was awesome...The staff was very respectful..friendly..and polite .. Customer Service was awesome .the breakfast was buffet style..which they kept replenished and it was hot and fresh...I enjoyed it would book again

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Great value for money and location.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I didn’t think the breakfast was anything special. It was quite plain and not varied at all. I think it should be improved.

The best thing about the hotel was the location. It’s right on International Drive so you can find a lot of restaurants just a short walk away. Universal and the Outlet on International drive are also quickly reached (around 10 minutes drive).

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

The whole reason I stayed at this property was for...
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The whole reason I stayed at this property was for items/features that were listed as part of my room. I would never have stayed at this location if I knew that the room did not include a spa tub in the room. I have already complained and have not gotten a resolution for this. Also, there were extra items requested for the room and we had to call three times for them to be delivered. Lastly I asked for a handicapped accessible room and we were put on the 3rd floor. This was not a good experience for us and the person who was on duty did not give any resolution at all.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Great place to stay and greater value than the price
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

the elevator was a inconviently located

location was dead center of all that was happening. The room was large, modern, clean and came with a refridgerator, micro and coffee pot. The view was spectacular and the pool side bar was awesome.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Very convenient place at a reasonable price.

Large room with full bathroom and an open kitchen with sink, microwave and fridge. Excellent location. Very good breakfast, with fruits and waffle. Courteous staff. Convenient parking.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

perfect location. good facilites. Friendly and efficient staff
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

plenty of choice for breakfast. particularly liked the waffles. 2minutes walk to the I-conn, plenty of transport to the whole of International Drive by trolley bus. (3 day ticket approx 8 dollars. Near to all the resorts.

• Reviewed: September 29, 2018

Location was excellent.
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Staff were miserable and unhelpful. Rooms were not clean. Mould on doors etc. When mentioned to reception staff they noted it but did not resolve the problem.

Location was excellent.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Internet connection very poor, refrigerator very old and the staff turn off our power every morning when I get back to my room all my food in the refrigerator was defrosted. Old furniture. Need to improve.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Location and value for money.

Bedrooms and bathrooms looking very tired. Shower faucet almost came off in my hand.

Location and value for money. Great pool with sun all day. Breakfast sausages were very tasty!

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

i will be back please god.

everything was first class .

the hotel was the best one yet my room was huge and spotless the breakfast was great the pool an area was spotless i dont know what these other guess had to compain about i am staying again god spures us .

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Nice and comfortable

I liked the place, but not the payment process. When a booked the hotel, it said i could pay when I check in, and you charged the amount to my Credit Card and that caused me harm with it.

I loved the bed and pillows, very comfortable. I think that a microwave should be in the room, as well as a security box. We had to travel with all our stuff because the security boxes at the front desk were occupied.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Terrible
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

My room was so far from the lobby that I could only get wifi part of the time. I paid a resort tax but I did not use any of the things that would qualify as a resort. No pool and as stated no wifi. The staff was not helpful in any way. Let’s just say my stay was terrible and I will never stay at this property again nor would I recommend the place

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

was ok

Unfriendly lobby staff, internet connection was terrible, very small beds, toilet seat was damaged, no safe in the room. water for the coffee was bad.

Location, bubble bath and pool The cleaning lady

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

The pool

It was outdated, most of the staff except reservations didn’t speak English, the breakfast room was far to small, the room ceilings looked patchy, the launderette was on the 4th floor! The pool towels were tiny, To cap it off it off the rooms looked like we had gone back in time

The pool

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Location was fantastic, central for Disney and Universal,...
    • Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds

The carpet in the room was a bit dirty and could benefit from a clean. The room was a bit damp. I would try an upper floor next time.

Location was fantastic, central for Disney and Universal, plenty of food options nearby. Price

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

The beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean.

Breakfast was a little bit repetitive, there could've been more choice.

The beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean. The staff were helpful and friendly if you ever needed anything. The pool was very nice and very clean, plenty of places to sit and relax. The shuttle buses were great and very useful to get to both Disney and Universal.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Swimming pool

Price of dryer and washing maching Not enough chose for breakfast (not hot chocolate for children)

Swimming pool Big bed Big room Good geographic situation Disney bus for free

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

A conveniently located value for money hotel with good facilities and very good BF.

Water from Air-conditioning of most rooms is let out into containers outside the rooms, but was found overflowing from many of the containers. Creates a bad impression.

It is a value for money hotel with excellent location with ICON-360 /Skyflyer just across the street and a few other attractions closeby. Hotel provides to & fro shutle for EPCOTHotel offers sumptous hot BF spread and has many good eating joints at walking distance. Staff also is cooperative and friendly.

• Reviewed: August 31, 2018

Good location and clean but basic

The water went one evening and wasn't resolved for around 12 hours. Which was hugely inconvenient especially considering no one told us about this or apologized for it!

The location was good and it was clean!

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

One pipe blow up and the entire Hotel was without water for one day.... it was terrible.... grabing water from the poo to flush the toiltes.... headache....

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

Excellent location and value for money

Excellent location just across from Orlando Icon. Central to lots of bars and restaurants. A shuttle service was available for all the major theme parks. Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were spotless and cleaned everyday.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

I got better experience at the same hotel name in ocean city maryland

Staff were rude ( a girl that check us in) didn't get the time to explain anything she was in a rush to get in her phone

Eggs are boiled not cooked in a pan

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

Hotel charges twice our room - disrespectful

We made a reservation at booking.com for august 20th and this hotel did not accepted it and they charged us again for the room. After 3 days my credit card balance was charged again as I was not showing up to the reservation. I want my R$ 84 dollars back!!! Disrespectful!!!

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

Budget hotel, good if you don't have high expectation

Breakfast is really simple - good for max two days, the hotel feels like the 80s, noisy AC, it is overall clean but somehow you have the feeling that it's not.

Good value for the money, it is a budget hotel, good location, nice pool.

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

No mains water supply during our stay at this hotel, no apology from staff or refund offered.

Impolite staff, no mains water supply for our stay at this hotel and no apology or refund offered. No bottled water supplied by hotel and when we enquired about the water supply we were told go buy bottled water from shop.

We Price Match