Reviews of Rosen Inn International 3 stars

7600 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819, USA

#202 of 407 hotels in Orlando

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms not always cleaned properly between stays. Lot of evidence of previous guests in the room that could have been cleaned. (It certainly wasn't dirty just not an acceptable level)

Staff, location and ease of staying here make it the best place in Orlando for me. Stayed 4 times and it's always a pleasant experience. They put customer satisfaction very high based on my experiences.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The previous guest left the alarm on and housekeeping did not reset it. So, we were awoken at 5:40am on Sunday morning. Just got back to sleep when someone from the lawn crew tried to come in our room at a quarter to 7am. Used a key card that didn't work and continued to knock and shake the door for five minutes until my husband got up and yelled at him to go away he had the wrong room. Front desk said, "We'll look into it." And have not followed up with me since.

The pool area was enjoyable and centrally located. And the although our room was pool front 2nd floor, the noise did not travel, so the room was quiet.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

They try to sell you a time share at the entrance but who doesn’t anymore. Shuttle bus says complimentary but you need a boarding pass and it doesn’t run all day.

Close to everything on I Drive and to the parks. Excellent value. Nice pools and restaurant.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing it was all great everything we needed was there for us. Would definitely recommend.

Clean rooms friendly staff. Great facilities. Easy to find.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Called for blankets and no one came. Called back a hour later still on blankets came to the room. I love the location and comfort and will stay again.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

- I would have prefered a big double bed instead of the 2 queensize beds wich take away much of the roomspace

- Location directly on International Drive is very good (Lots of Shops, Restaurants, etc.) - Free Shuttle to Seaworld, Universal Studios, etc. - Dinner buffet quality was really good (but on the higher priceside ~40$ for 2 without drinks) - Small shop in the hotel to buy beachtings, softdrinks, snacks at fair prices

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Shuttle buses to universal, most drivers were very unhelp and rude to people in wheelchair. But this was not the hotels fault

Great hotel. Very comfortable beds and excellent location. Everywhere was kept tidy and clean. Can't wait to return

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Expensive drinks but still a lot cheaper than most places on international drive especially with happy hour.

Hotel ideal does exactly what it says on the tin good value for money.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing really. They hotel was definitely worth the money.

The location was awesome! Close to a lot of places to eat, and the parks. I also loved that there is a security guard to get into the parking lot. The pools were nice and so was rhe arcade room.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Double beds are too small for 2 adults. There should be at least 1 queen size bed in room. Some other hotels have 2 queen beds in most rooms.

Very clean, appearance of room very nice. I would have given an excellent for comfort if not for the bed size issue.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The balcony area isn't private and would have been nice to have a seated area to sit out at.

The staff on reception were excellent and very helpful with queries. Restaurant staff very attentive. Food was good and not over priced. The rooms were a bit of a trek from reception. Enjoyed the pool area and having a choice of two pools.

Complimentary Continental breakfast

Everything was great! Front desk staff that checked me me in was especially awesome. It was obviously shift change and she remained steady and calm amongst the chaos

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast is not included and wifi is not the best. Near the hotel you can find a lot of place where doing the breakfast (sturbucks, Mc'Donald, ecc..)

The hotel is in a good position

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Great value for money, can’t fault it.

The beds and towels were changed daily. Nice comfy beds! There was no noise at all from any of the other rooms, so we had a good sleep every night. All the staff were very welcoming and friendly. There were buses to universal every morning (book the morning before) and we had no trouble getting the return buses back to the hotel. There were several diners and restaurants within walking distance and a Walgreens just over the road, so you could get everything you needed. I thought the hotel was a great base for exploring the area. The pool we used (there are two) was fine with plenty of loungers available. They have a store of towels that you can use for the pool, which was fab.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

There shuttle to disney was 17 dollars per person we took an uber for 20 total for 4 people.

It was very clean and pools were fun. It's in a perfect location walking distance to everything!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our room was on the end of a corridor which was where the cleaning people gathered in the am and they woke us up 2 mornings in a row. I had to call the front desk. I don’t think think it affected anyone else though.

We were very comfortable. The room was nice the layout worked well. We had breakfast in the restaurant with was buffet style and good. We are only a couple miles from Universal Studios. It was convenient.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Brilliant location, clean comfortable rooms. Requested a room on ground floor and we were put in an excellent room near the pool. Very good facilities,

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Only thing I didn’t like was the cleaning staff kept trying to come back after we told them we were good and came back later that day and they had been back again!

It was in the middle of everything so you could walk to anything you wanted and eat! Great location! Very clean rooms

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The smoking policy was NOT enfoced. Several times a day, our neighbor stepped outside his room to smoke, resulting in fumes seeping into our room. There are designated smoking areas. However, he never seemed to find one. Also, I'm vegetarian and the daily breakfast buffet only offered oatmeal, a few pieces of fruit and seasoned potatoes unless I wanted to eat a ton of bread (toast, pancakes, danish, donut, waffle, etc.). Kinda disappointed for the price.

Access to most of the smaller attractions (restaurants, Ripley's museum, outlet malls, movies, dinner theater, mini golf, etc) was very simple because the trolley stops were less than half a block from the hotel. We didn't have to worry about driving or parking and the trolley pass costs were great!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The "free shuttle" to Universal is run by a company outside the hotel. If you don't reserve tickets in person 1-2 days in advance, you will not get a spot on the bus. We called 24 hours in advance of our arrival to book a spot, were told that tickets were waiting on us, and when we arrived they were not. We had to drive to the park to avoid waiting 3 hours for the next available shuttle.

It was a nice place to stay. Very convenient to Universal Studios.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Facilities were adequate only. Very basic budget hotel, if your out at theme parks all day and just need somewhere to sleep, then it serves a purpose. Probably wouldn't stay here again, but Rosen do have other / better properties in the area.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Asked for a single bed for me and my girlfriend, got a double, complained and recieved no help or compensation. Yes, exactly what I wanted for me and my girlfriend...two beds. Not. Mold in the bathroom didn’t help either. The hotel was the worst part of my trip, couldn’t wait to get to sleep so I could wake up and leave. I will never stay at a Rosen Inn and I would not recommend it...especially at almost $150 a NIGHT.

Absolutely nothing about this hotel. Even the pickup location was confusing for Uber drivers

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Kids running in front of our room making noises at 6:30am. And morning shuttles booked too fast.I recommended a couple shuttles for early morning.

Is close to Universal

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Air conditioner is really old so it's super loud and the service at the breakfast was really slow.

Room was clean, hotel is in a great location to the parks (they offer a free shuttle but we didn't arrive early enough to book it so we took Uber instead). Wi-Fi worked really well. Would stay here again if we came back to Orlando.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

It's an "old-style" motel with an outdoor walkway and the window faces the walkway, so it was kept shut most of the time - little natural light. I'd have preferred some pillow options. (I'm probably too picky!)

The property was nice and has security at each entry, which I liked. Accommodations were fine. It has two cafe options - one is evening with a bar. It also has a fairly well-stocked shop. There are some excellent restaurants within a mile's drive. The shuttle to/from Universal Studios theme park, goes to several hotels, so can get crowded. But it's still a nice feature!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Every room was the same but different prices for each room or floor which makes no sens the couple I came down with paid about 300 less just because they were on the second floor and not looking at the pool

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

At check-in time, the person at the counter was not that friendly, looked she was irritated and not happy. Need more friendly personnel.

It was a nice hotel, clean, room was comfortable. Did not try the restaurant.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn’t like the fact that when I called housekeeping they never show up. When eating at the cafe the drinks where baby side and I witnessed a guest asking for a cup of juice and the hotel employee denied him the drink. Also the traffic and noise was too much it looks like the windows are made out of paper you can hear everything. Hotel employees were pressure washing the stairs and the walls while the guest were coming in and out of their rooms making it dangerous for the the guest to come up and down the stairs . You get what you pay for

The area

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Air conditioner problems. Had to have a unit replaced at 9pm at nite after a long day. The dog walk area was infested with red wasps which stung my small dog several times causing allergic reactions. The grounds need to be checked more detailed. Especially where guest will be walking their welcomed fur babies .

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Overall the hotel was excellent but the Topsy Turvy lounge lacks atmosphere with tv's continually losing picture. You have to collect drinks but food dropped to table....... pizza was nice ☺

Property is centrally located with all amenities close at hand. Property has everything a traveller needs including laundry room. From check in to final check out all was ok. Hotel is basic and clean which is all you need when visiting theme parks😊

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

No jacuzzi in the room and no jacuzzi at the pool. No elevator - had to carry suitcases to the second floor where our room was located; car traffic around the hotel was bad most of the time due to the central busy location (International Drive and Sandgates)

Shower was nice; people/staff were friendly; breakfast-cafe was a good value; parking was convenient; bed was comfortable; lounge area and convenience store was good; room service-house cleaning was good; hotel was conveniently close to Universal studios; and room was quite clean. The hotel pool was nice and spacious and generous hours (stayed open at night. It was good to have a security guard at the entrance.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

$ 65 a day if you bring a pet ? Book in room said $10 a day we were there to visit a retired rescue dog but we did not bring him to hotel because of charge should be $ 65 per stay not pet day. Otherwise it was all good,

Clean comfortable room

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room service was pathetic... to get to you room is like solving a puzzle... weird structure of building... sort of unsafe... location very far from city centre.. very old building. Wont stay here again...

Its resort so hotel itself is beautiful. Hotel location is only suitable for those visiting just universal studios in Orlando

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The beds. Please replace them so we can come back.

I loved everything about the hotel and was telling my husband that we needed to continue to book there for our frequent orlando trips. Then it was time for bed. My husband and myself and also a friend that I travelled with all the the worst sleep of our lives.the mattress and the pillows were horrible. My husband's back with hurting for 2 days after. We wont be returning until thise beds are replaced. Such a shame because we loved everything else.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The shower wasn't very clean. There was a dark stain on the shower curtain and hair on the shower walls. The room also had an unpleasant smell. It did not feel clean.

Bed was comfy

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

nothing everything is great first visit nothing but good things to sayg

The beds were very comfortable and the pillows also the room was very clean and everybody was very helpful and friendly

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room cleaning is not as good as I expected.

Huge property, nice clean swimming pool, breakfast cafe is pretty good for the price. Great location. Would like to stay here again

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The noise levels at night were unacceptable. Teens yelling and in the open areas between building. They provide a coffee maker, but daily I had to go to the front desk to get coffee and cups. They were nice about it, but I should not be expected to go to the desk daily.

Nothing stood out, average at best

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast buffet is $9 and had absolutely NO gluten free options. Very disappointed in that. I have celiac and was not able to enjoy anything at breakfast.The orange juice was so terrible, it was so watery. Since the dinner is a buffet as well, we didn’t even try to eat there for dinner.

The convenience of the free shuttle to and from Universal studios and free parking was what made us book the location and we were not disappointed. The bar tender at Topsy Turvy Lounge was awesome!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very friendly place , rooms where clean , also all the restaurant where every close by that u could walk , the theme parks are every close for example universal was 7 min away

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

This is a great location for getting to Orlando attractions! Really close to Universal. I didn't realize that there were several Rosen Inn locations and ended up at the wrong one. One of their employees stayed on the line with me to make sure I got to the right location--really above and beyond help.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Adequate accommodations. Stayed one night experienced no problems. You can stay at Disney but you are certainly going to pay. This hotel is 10 miles away and was fine.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Beds are so lumpy, lousy mattresses Room was very small for handicap room

It was nice to have a downstairs with 2 little dogs. Easy to take them out.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

When I got there to check in i was told that my reservations wasn't there and that they were booked two hours later I called booking and they called the hotel and finally i got a room...

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Did not like the noise and disturbance in the night..

It was OK, except for noise from other customers during the night. Screaming and knocking on the door. And wall..

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Old, poorly remodeled, noisy, to open the door you have to pull then quickly push... that was not shared at check in, strange heat/ air unit that turned on and off every few minutes. Couldn’t sleep.

Location and proximity to restaurants.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

What I DID NOT LIKE was on the last day of my stay I was rustled up at 8:30 a.m. by a pounding on my door. It was housekeeping telling me "check out"! Helloooow I know! again, at 9, 9:30, & 10...out

I like where they situated us. We were situated on the inner portion of the property facing the pool on ground level. If was the perfect situation for us as we used the pool all day and the room was right there...

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The property is older, old told, air conditioning needs tuning. Didn't like being asked to see a timeshare upon arrival.

The pool was nice, bar was nice and polite staff

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

They didn't inform me of all the remodeling noise I would hear every morning starting at 8am and them all day..I couldn't sleep in!! Also, the fore alarm went off but when I called the front desk they told me it was test and then I called to speak to Tony the manager he told me it was a mistake he doesn't know what happened but I was woken up at 9am!! I was scared!! Jumped out of the bed trying to gather what I could!! No one called to say it was a problem or a mistake..!! They could of announced it some how..my view of this hotel isn't good at all based on the situation. Also, the cleaning people were yelling at each other from across the yard!! Wth..puck up your phone and call her..

Clean and staff nice

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms maybe a little tired and dark but for the money are acceptable. On site shop is very expensive, we came out and went to Walgreens over the road after seeing the prices.

Hotel is near many restaurants which can be walked to- something that is not always an option in Orlando. Room was inexpensive and parking was free. Pool area good with many towels available.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The free wifi could be better. I would also enjoy a late check-out option that is not payed for

The bed is too soft. I have a bad back and I need a more firm mattress. Shower could be a lot better also. No pressure

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

This hotel is extremely overrated. Room was dirty and outdated. Door was hard to open, you have to pull it before pushing because it is too old. You can easily hear noise from outside. Cockroaches in the restroom on multiple nights. Stains on the sheets. One day there were ducks (yes, the animal) swimming in the swimming pool.

The staff is friendly. Good to have a restaurant on site

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

rooms are old and in urgent need of remodeling

rooms are old and beds are in urgent need of new mattresses....for the money I paid is not worthy. It should be around $60 to $75.00 top.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

House keeping really only made our beds (did not change sheets) & put new towels in the bath. Our cups were not throw away, our room never looked vacuumed, nothing wiped down, etc. Trash around elevators.

Good size room. Comfy bed & pillows. Nice pools. Pretty grounds. Great location!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Parking - but we always found a space, just sometimes further away from our room area

Pool area was so relaxing. Nice music playing and great acoustics

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bathroom tub water ran all the time. The sheets on the bed didn’t even go all the way to foot of the bed. Tv remote didn’t work unless u got out of bed and went right up to it. I told the cleaning lady about the sheets and my feet touching a bedcover and she didn’t understand me and left it as it was. The web sight was miss leading. Thought I was getting a room inside without the doors on the outside.

Pool was nice.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Wish we had a table in the room. I also did not realize that connecting room were different than adjoining. We wanted the door inbetween our rooms and did not get it

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was nice, but upon getting into the bed my friend found a wet rag at the bottom of her feet that had been made up with the bed. Also there was a soap bar that was left behind in the bathtub. For the most part the stay was comfortable

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The beds were small. Sometimes the room door would stick and you’d have to run your key again. There was not enough parking near our room. You could not easily walk to the street or nearby restaurants because of fences.

Every staff member we talked to was friendly and helpful. There were 3 heated pools and a nice courtyard with a fountain. The bathroom has a separate vanity area with sliding doors, so someone can shower while someone else dresses in the vanity space, while others sleep or watch TV, and everyone has privacy. It is a short trip on I-4 to Disney. There are many restaurants nearby. (We recommend Giordanos.)

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The WiFi didn’t work half the time we were there, my daughter found roaches in one of the washcloths and parking was a nightmare in our section of the hotel.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Staff gives a pretty bad service, the front desk lady wasn’t nice at all at check in. At check out they charged my card, didn’t give me a receipt, I asked for it and then I saw they’ve charged me a bill from the restaurant that I never used. Gave me a refund

Great location, nothing fancy. Gets the job done.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I thought that my booking was in Rosen Inn hotel which is a fee meters away from this one and where I stayed before. There was no information that two hotels are different. It’s an open hotel like a motel. No elevator. Wifi does not work properly. Lobby is way far away from the rooms. No water in the room. Hotel shop is too far away from the rooms and you have to go out.

Very central, comfortable room

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Car park was a rat run. Despite booking and paying months in advance, our request for side by side rooms couldn’t be accommodated. Neighbours loud and rude. Security staff on site loitering outside rooms speaking loudly into radios at all hours of the night.Rwceoriob staff boarderubf in rude.

Central location. Room was clean

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

there were four rooms close to ours with young teenagers who were noisy I wish they had more adult supervision to keep them in line nothing serious but annoying

close to everything, cleaning staff are remarkable and very friendly, having a bar fridge and microwave added bonus.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Staff were rude when checking in, and was charged for crib when checking out despite clearly printed policy on booking.com Guest services offered us reduced tickets to attend 45 min sales pitch from wynham, this lasted 4 hours and was harassed by sales team to purchase time share at over 30k. Do not attend.

see above

Staff was exceptional. Property needs upgrading badly. Room lighting was horrible. The room felt old, tired, and gloomy. Picked Rosen because of its good reputation - this one did not live up to it.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

WiFi was below average during my stay. Unfortunately impacted my offsite workload capability.

Fine mature property, grounds and room were clean and appropriately comforting. Location affords easy access to surrounding attractions and businesses of Orlando.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was very good and clean. The facilities were excellent (swimming pool, parking) and the fact we had a free shuttle to get to the Universal Studio Park. Check out was also very simple. Definitely a great place.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Roaches fell out the fridge when I opened it. And housekeeping came in early in the morning(around 9:30) without knocking😑 I was completely naked walking out the bathroom then boom my room door flew open🤦🏾‍♀️

The location was the biggest plus

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

the decor and furniture in the rooms was worn and dated. The front doors kept sticking. The breakfast was average and pricey for the quality. Reception staff were a bit blase

The beds and pillows were very comfy and the cleaning maids were friendly. the pizzas were tasty!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff at the reception. They remind us of the bureaucrats in India and Africa. I don't give a. s**t, to your troubles attitude

We loved the place but not so much the staff. We were three families and we all reached the destination individually. The check-in desk was not at all helpful. They made the whole process something to be forgotten. The rooms we got were decent and spacious. There was enough parking and the locality was vibrant. Their breakfast at 9 USD per person was amazingly good. We had a three week trip through 6 major US cities and this was the best deal on breakfast we got in our whole vacation.

Rooms were a bit dark.

Perfect place to stay if you’re doing all the touristy things (Universal, Disney, Kennedy Space etc) as they have a service desk to figure out shuttles and even pick up your universal tickets instead of waiting in line at the venue.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I would have liked complimentary coffee in the lobby. Poor water pressure in the shower.

Bed was very comfortable and bathrooms were nice. Able to walk to a variety of restaurants and stores for needed items.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

RESTAURANT BUFFET FOOD LEFT A LOT TO BE DESIRED DESSERTS WERE INEDIBLE. LOOKED AND TASTED LIKE THEY HAD THERE A WEEK

PRICING/SECURITY/ROOM SIZE AND AMENITIES

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Interior of room was tastefully done, Bath was a bit small. Room was a long walk from the front desk and restaurant. Walkway could use a power washing. Beds were comfortable, price was good for room.