Reviews of Studio 6 Merced 2 stars

#9 of 16 hotels in Merced

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Very comfortable
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The property is fenced in and they close the 2 gates at I don’t know what time in the evening and padlock them. If you’re out and about you need to enter from the front where the office is. Even though the gates were locked, I don’t know if they were homeless or residence, but people still squeezed in between the bars of the back of the property. They didn’t have the pool available on the weekend, there was a closed sign and the pool was littered with leaves and trash. But on Monday it was all cleaned up and opened, crystal clear pool. It would be nice to have dish soap so you can wash the dishes yourself. Other than the small issues, the property was okay for what I needed.

I like that there was a full-size refrigerator and a 2 burner cook top stove. The pots and pans they supplied were Sufficient enough. But you couldn’t use the larger pans together if you were frying hamburger and boiling water for pasta at the same time. I like that they had a timer on the stove so if I didn’t turn off it would automatically turn the power off. They supplied the room with pots and pans, plates, Bowls, coffee cups, glasses, silverware and a hand CanOpener, toaster and coffee maker. Also a dish drainer. I stayed 5 nights, only let the maid in to clean one of the days. I did exchange dirty towels for clean ones from house keeping as they were cleaning another room nearby.

I will not use this place again

I asked to have a non smoker bedroom because we had younger kids and also none of us smoke and the room was smelling like pure smoke, also my husband found a dead roach on the floor, that made me feel very uncomfortable and make me think the place was not clean!

I like the fact the it had a fridge and stove microwave too

Having in mind the price this hotel met our expectations.
    • King Room with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

We had nothing to complain about.

Having in mind the price this hotel met our expectations. It's clean, the bed is great and we slept very well. The surroundings are interesting with the Mexican culture, stores and restaurants. For us coming from the cold North staying in Merced was a good experience, the weather was nice and so were the people. It was lovely to get out of the touresty areas of California and experience the real hardworking America before we headed to Yosemite.

A one night stay made it feel like i had gotten away for a week and i came back relaxed!

The location is mainly the issue. At night when trying to get food, a lot of homeless around the area and people dealing made it feel unsafe

I loved the comfortable beds and the home feeling to each hotel rooms making you forget you’re not 500 miles away from home.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Studio6 Merced
    • King Room with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

All (5) Vending machines and ice makers were out of order. The male front desk attendant was rude and not helpful. Only one entrance and exit after 9pm.

Laundry amenities Pool Location

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Impressive and modern decor with a kitchenette. All for a great value!
    • King Room with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The bed was not as comfortable, which would have been okay if the pillows were big and plump. They were not. They all felt flat and worn out. Our AC unit did not work. Also, breakfast was not included.

The room was large, new, updated and very clean. Although the AC unit did not work, we were switched to a different room promptly. Thank you!

My son stepped on a piece of glass in their room when I talk...
    • King Room with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

My son stepped on a piece of glass in their room when I talk to the manager she was very rude I asked for a report to be made they said that they would email me that I never received anything

clean room.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Smoking

location is near a train station so it is loud. The location is not in a good area. Other guests are loud & kids running around all the times. I saw one room with at least 10 people staying and a lot of little kids running outside.

clean room.

Won’t stay here again.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Our stove top did not work. We purchased breakfast food to cook to save money but could not cooked. I called the front desk at 6:30am and was told they could send anyone up because no one was there to do maintenance. We went out to eat :( figured they would take care of it during the day but nope drive top never repaired so breakfast out again Sunday morning. Pool was closed Friday after our arrival due to bacteria and was not reopened until Saturday evening but it still looked greenish so we did not go in.

The rooms are clean

Very nice room.
    • King Room with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Very nice room. Nevertheless.. we experienced an awkward situation at the check out, when the receptionist called the housekeeper via walkie-talkie for checking the room before returning the deposited money. It seemed like a usual procedure, very much inadequate for hosting guests, probably usual for prisoners leaving the cell :)

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

I really enjoyed my stay maybe just a little more cleanliness.
    • King Room with Kitchen - Smoking

I didnt like the pillows they didn't smell like they were washed.

I liked the little kitchen & that there were even pots pans dishes & stuff to cook & eat with

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Nice rooms but staff can't do anything beside staying behind the desk
    • King Room with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Zero solution for the pool not being accessible because of a pH problem. No compensation and no warning before we booked the room (which we did the night before). Can't access to use the long chairs around the pool (people might go in the pool) Can't move them outside (can't move furniture) Gosh... Why is everything so complicated, we just wanted to chill outside.

Rooms are modern and clean. Kitchenette fulfilled our expectation to cook.

staff HEMA was horrible the was she treats people specially customers
    • King Room with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The rooms had big about 1 inch water roaches and the person that helped me at check out her name is HEMA she was the worse thing. There was a problem with my deposit return and she ended up calling me a list and raising her voice at at me and yelling at me. The manager was just there standing there not doing anything and when I said if this was gonna be the service I was gonna get I was not going back and his response was WELL OK THATS FINE NOT A PROBLEM!! I am very dissatisfied.

The pool area

Meh. You get what you pay for.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The Cleanliness of the overall room was half-done. For example when I arrived, the doors were covered in what I assume is mucus and sinks weren’t immaculate. I didn’t take any pictures just because it’s weird.

Helpful staff and the room had an a/c system.

Refund and Roaches
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Smoking

The cock roaches in the bedroom and bathroom. The prostitutes screening at 3am because they weren't paid. Also money was taken from card before arrival and authorized along with no prior to arrival disclosure of a room deposit.

That it was a smoking room and a corner room.

I won't be back. Sorry.
    • King Room with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

My "non-smoking" room smelled like a stong combination of smoke and mildew. The surrounding "guests" sounded like they were actually in my room. I found three cockroaches (yes...COCKROACHES) in my room, including one that had been made into my bed! When I pulled back the covers for bed, I discovered it. Although the staff was very friendly, cockroaches are something I simply can't take.

It was a place to sleep. That was about it.

Clean floor and mini kitchen are what I liked
    • King Room with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The free coffee was terrible. I never tasted such a terrible taste of coffe. Usually complimentary coffee are not so good I know. But your coffe is shoes no respect to your guest.

Clean floor and mini kitchen are what I liked

Good place to stay on a budget.
    • King Room with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

There were a few beetles in the bathroom when we checked in but fortunately no other bugs.

Clean, comfy rooms with great amenities (we practically had a regular household kitchen in our room). Nice garden in the patio. A liquor store and a fast food joint on the other side of the street. Overall a very positive experience.

Basic, clean accommodation. Bring your own hair shampoo & conditioner!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

I had a feeling that there's no hair shampoo, no hair conditioner from the other reviews, good thing I brought my own, which I never do.

Updated decor, kitchenette

Overnight stay before Yosemite
    • King Room with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

We had few cockroaches running around, just don't leave any food overnight on the dinner table or kitchen

It's actually apartments with real kitchen

Please give me a Discount deal to enjoy my stay longer
    • King Room with Kitchen - Smoking

I don't like being in the back side nor back inside of the motel I love being closer to the pool and office. feel more secure

stayed there more than any other motel in the valley would love a stay another night deal (lol) and some kind of meat added at breakfast

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Smoking

It was like staying in an episode of "Cops Live" with all of the police activity. That was AT the hotel! We were afraid to open the door after sunset!! Do they have hourly rates as well?

good price considering there was a kitchen too.
    • King Room with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

i was concerned that my car might get broken into since the neighborhood is seedy, but there were no breakins and no broken glass anywhere in the lot

good price considering there was a kitchen too. i am an insect and dirt freak and the room was clean and no bugs. There is an excellent Indian food specialty store next door which helped make the neighborhood feel safer somehow.

Won't be back!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The 1st room we were given was in full remodel and used as a storage room. The second room we were given we had to wait 2 hours for it to be ready. On Saturday housekeeping did nothing to our room and no coffee. On Sunday housekeeping cleaned our room but gave us no coffee. Both days we left a note for extra coffee. On Sunday night, There was a party thrown that took up most of the hotel and left NO parking for the paying customer. Even the handicap parking was taken by people without placards or proper plates. The gates to get into the parking area were closed at different times and made it difficult to get in for parking.

The beds were comfortable. The kitchenette was nice to have. The a/c worked well. Well located of of the freeway

Competitively priced and clean.

Was a bit surprised that facial tissues weren’t provided in the room. You also won’t find shampoo or conditioner but that helps to control costs. My bath towel was rather small and rough feeling but worked and is fine for the money saved over other properties and locations.

Clean room! Comfy bed, kitchen in room that includes all of the basics, good A/C, and a great price compared to properties closer to Yosemite. Rather than being carpeted, the flooring is laminate. To me, it seems cleaner than carpeting and helps to keep the room looking fresher longer.

Terrific value for money

No hairdryer provided

Large room with comfy bed. Kitchen well appointed with large fridge, microwave and saucepans. Outside pool. Laundry room Staff very welcoming

Free parking and good location if you are on the way...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The "clean" sheets and towels were full of stains amd didn't have the feeling as being really clean. One towel even had some hair on it. It can get a bit noise as apartments share a locked door and the walls between are not that thick.

Free parking and good location if you are on the way to/from Yosemite. Beside the cleanliness issue, the rooms are newly remodeled and are quite comfortable.

overall it was okay, i probably would stay again because it was cheap.
    • King Room with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

I did not like the fact there were lots of people hanging out in the parking lot make noise and the homeless people sleeping in the parking lot of pine cone right by our window

The room was clean and organized.

Pleasantly surprised with the cleanliness and modernity or...
    • King Room with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The location wasn’t the best, the general area seemed a bit run down, but the hotel itself was very nice.

Pleasantly surprised with the cleanliness and modernity or the room.

Extremely noisy from the highway traffic and my deposit issue.
    • King Room with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Extremely noisy, dirty, and taking $50 deposit while checking. I was told at the time of checkout that my deposit cannot be refunded until the maids go through the room to invintory everything.

Best motel in Merced bar none
    • King Room with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

I loved everything about it it was like being at home away from home comfortable quiet nice flat screen kitchenette you can cook your own fresh meal so they're going fast food I loved it

It was a very bare basic room with no frills.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

I booked a room for 4 people. We k Lynn got 2 towels, and they were the smallest bath towels I've ever seen. One of the beds had stains on the fitted sheets. Not like a tiny stain, but a large what looked like a sweat stain. The only toiletries included was a tiny bar of soap, no shampoo, no conditioner and no lotion.

The kitchenette was a nice touch, and equipped with the dining essentials. The inside looks better than the outside.

Interior of the room was spacious, newly updated, great...
    • King Room with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The location was sketchy, late night checkout was unpleasant, especially when keys didn't work, noisy, bright lights outside the room bled into the room

Interior of the room was spacious, newly updated, great kitchen with full size refrigerator, microwave, cabinets, and stove

If you looking for a motel that makes you feel like you're at home away from home go to Studio 6
    • King Room with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Best Motel I stayed in ever and I stayed in some good ones but this one's my favorite if they were renting rooms on a monthly basis I would be a tenant I would move in got everything I need to call it at home if they were renting rooms on a monthly basis I would be a tenant I would move in. Everything I need to call it a home

You get what you pay for, I guess.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

It smelled like they turned a smoking room into a non smoking room. After 11pm guests were loud and drinking and smoking on the balcony next to our room and nothing was done to make them keep it down.

They have a pool

If your stay is 1~2 days or you're visiting Yosemite, it's a good place to stop by (at low budget)
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Mugs have stain, bed sheets are not new (acceptable for a budget hotel)

Close to freeway, hotel is not new but was re-painted, room has cooktop, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker. No bugs inside and outside the room (late February 2018). From Merced to Yosemite Valley is about 2 hours drive.

Decent for what it is.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Non-Smoking

One of the 3 rooms I was assigned had screws and shelf units laying around so I had to request another room. The A/C unit did not work in 2/3 rooms. The electricity went out in parts of 2/3 rooms. There were no extra pillows or blankets available when requested.

Everything in the room was new and clean. Plenty of space.

The room was updated and overall nice for the price I paid
    • King Room with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

The staff could be a little nicer and communicated better with me during my stay and also I was there for over two weeks so I discounted rate would have been nice too!!

The room was updated and overall nice for the price I paid

Bare bones offering.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Kitchen - Smoking

Unfortunately the room fell a little short of expectation. There was a kitchen but the ability to wash dishes was hampered be lack of soap. When the power to the kitchen plug was off and I tried to call the front desk the phone cable was missing and the phone inoperative. A coffeemaker with no coffee to prepare seemed a bit of a tease. Lack of a box of facial tissue was disappointing.

The beds and room were clean and comfortable. The water was hot. The huge fridge and freezer was a real plus.

Economical place for a short Merced stay!
    • King Room with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Neighborhood a bit industrial but security measures seem appropriate for highway-close location.

Clean, brightly-lit courtyard; extremely clean (and quiet) room WITH lots of room; unexpected perk of a small kitchen & dining table. Stay was too short (arr. 11 PM, depart 7 AM) to add much more.

owner isn't attentive security guy is underpaid. The grounds need tlc & the housekeeping was rude
    • King Room with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

I saw a baby & granddad cockroach & there's a lot of strange birds there

The rooms were updated except for a medicine cabinet...weird...was able to wash my car with 0 hassle...the kitchen in the room is a good upsale

Wonderful studio
    • King Room with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

We didn't care much for Merced

It was as good as new, modern, tastefully decorated and had its own kitchen. The garden was lovely too and the pool looked inviting (didn't try it)

Convenient location, very clean
    • King Room with Kitchen - Non-Smoking

Was not given any wifi info when we checked in and had to go back to lobby to ask for it; no info in room about area restaurants, shopping, etc

Convenient location, very clean

Pool and palms

I love it All !! :)

Motel looks like brand new and everything is very clean and tidy. We had a kitchen with coffee maker, saucepans and porcelain. Big fridge in the corner.From the window we could see a pool and palms what looked lovely in the sunshine. Bed was king size and v comphy. Kind of sope what was provided was very oili which was great cos it moisturised the skin. We had also a litle sitting area. It was v calm and we could not hear anybody. I would definitelly recoment it.

A clean,Cozy, and spacious hotel room for the perfect price !

Locks on the windows

I loved that the price per night, pictures don't do the room justice. The entire room was Newly renovated & included kitchen; Even appliances,cooking pans, cutlery, plates, silverware , ect. The WiFi & cablebworked great! Lastly, the storage was great, full closet, counter space, dresser, cabinets in kitchen and in bathroom.

This experience will make me look elsewhere for a place to stay in the future.

The 1st room we were in did not have a functional stove or kitchen sink. The 2nd room we were in had a musty smell and at no time did housekeeping ever come in to make the beds or clean the room. We also did not receive the extra towels we requested. In neither of the rooms were toiletries provided (I later asked and was informed these are no longer provided). While both rooms had a coffee pot, neither provided coffee/sugar/etc to actually use the coffee pot to make coffee.

Our room was changed without a problem when asked.

Just as good as always.

The WiFi was kind of intermediate.

This is the 2nd time I have stayed at this hotel. I really like the kitchens in every room, and the extra seating at the small booth.

Overall good value... Modern room, unexpected construction, loud location.

Early construction work going on, right next to the freeway so got loud in the morning during rush-hour. Breakfast was not stocked and was not very elaborate. Pool was filled with so much debris from construction that it was unusable.

Great value. Clean, modern room that has been recently updated. Friendly staff.

Pay a little bit more and book another hotel.

The lobby of the hotel was being remodelled. During the check-in the staff tried to do her best, neverthelles the process took an extremely long time. Many of the rooms were also being remodelled, mine was one. The room was sparkling clean, but furniture was cheap and incomplete. Breakfast was served in a conference room made by joining two regular rooms. Should I knew these inconveniencies in advance, I would have booked a different hotel.

The location next to the freeway was very convenient to our plans.

Horrible experience. After a 15 hour drive I expected more or atleast decent.

The building was very dirty. There was drug deals going on in the parking lot. The pictures on booking.com looked nothing like the building.No breakfast was offered, it was extremely hard to get an extra towel and there was even a guy with a chain around his neck and a ski mask on a bike trying to look in my room window.I went for a wedding and was not happy with this location at all.The bathroom sink was clogged, floors were dirty and upgrades were poorly executed.

The TV was nice.

They are in the process of renovating the property.

They are in the process of renovating the property. It is clean and they are doing a decent job. Not bad for a place on the low end of the financial spectrum.

Great room for a long stay, Kitchenettes available.

I needed the breakfast option for my family. I wish there was a bit more to offer, My wife got the last drops of waffle mix and the breakfast technician did not get anymore mix out for her or my boys. There was some kind of convention in the area and there was a lot of guests staying at the hotel and they all ate breakfast like they should have. I believe a bit of planning should have taken place to have enough waffles, bread, cereal and juice to go around. Breakfast should go a bit long until 0930 or 10 am to accommodate large crowds.

We had a few issues with the room we were in, the Hotel was under construction and apparently items were still on order for several of the rooms. We were in one of those rooms. We also had a shortage of towels and soaps and shampoos. The front desk had to find us some clean bath towels so we could bathe for the night. I would say once the room was complete it would be a great room. Since the room wasnt not complete I cant be completely satisfied. But the room over all was comfortable worth what we paid to spend the night. The Staff we did deal with were very nice and caring, we did bring the breakfast issue to their attention.

It's under renovation the rooms are actually niice but not having a back up plan when is wrong

My toilet went out of order it took them an hour to send someone to fix it. When the man arrived he stated this was something he could not fix overnight and we were stuck in a smelly room all night with no options to change and the best the could do is offer 20% off

I like pretty much everything aboutt the motel except some...

I like pretty much everything aboutt the motel except some of the staff. Especially the front desk clerk jackie i stay there often and she is pretty much always rude and the answer is always no . Prices are good as well the only reason i dont stay more often is the front desk clerk . She is cold unfriendly

They tell you that you have to pay for deposit.

They tell you that you have to pay for deposit. They charged me 68 for booking and 57 for deposit and they did not sent me deposit back. They are thiefs

Had stayed here before and didn't intend to return, but...

Lighting is a little dim and only 1 mirror in room, in the bathroom

Had stayed here before and didn't intend to return, but new owners are making numerous updates and improvements, and property is now somewhere I would return to.

From outside the Inn looks not quite good, but they renovate...

A bit loud Asiat is situated directly next to highway

From outside the Inn looks not quite good, but they renovate it and we had a new renovated room that was clean.

Clean hotel, but worst services

One of the room used as a restaurant. Breakfast was toast, butter, jam and pancakes. That's it. Cleaning ladies started with cleaning exactly on time and took all the "food" away even if there were people still eating.

Nice room after reconstruction. Clean showers and kitchen.

A good motel for a road trip

The outside of the motel aren't very appealing but it was under renovation so maybe will get better soon. Location isn't the best but there are a few restaurants and fast foods around.

The rooms contrast with the outside of the motel, very spacious and modern, very clean. Comfortable bed and good sound proofing of the bedroom. Small kitchen available in the bedroom so very practical.

Very accommodating and friendly.

Great breakfast! Also, there was an error in my booking and when I contacted the hotel directly, they accommodated us very quickly and satisfactorily.

reasonable price

breakfast. underconstruction. (It will be better after re-modeling) unflushed basin. dirty floor.

swimming pool. price. good staff. the table in the room.

Pay a little extra and stay elsewhere!

Wow. This was in a very seedy part of town..lots of homeless wandering around, right across from a liquor store. I was scared. The outside of the place looked old and run-down. The lobby was even worse...felt like I was in a thrift store with old, yucky furniture, etc. The clerk could see my fear and assured me my room was in the new, remodeled part. To my surprise it was a complete contrast from the outside!! Wood floors, new updated furnishings, very nice. But the beds were still hard and the pillows small and scratchy. Bathroom was very updated and nice. Very weird experience!! Don't think we'll be staying there again.

The updates are nice.

We arrived at 11pm at it looked just scary!

We arrived at 11pm at it looked just scary! The receptionist talks to you through a little window so I'm guessing she's scare too of being there! The place looks so dirty outside. The only good thing it's that the room we got was recently renovated.

Comfort table and clean thank you.

Too many druggies in neighborhoods. Need more police activity. They have lots of prisons in area. Get them out to clean up city forget about free ride education!

Love they are redoing with no carpet laminate floors. Great kitchette. Tile and clean!

Good room itself.

But they were still remodeling many rooms, so their exterior was not good. Not clean outside, a lot construction stuffs.. Breakfast was ready, but I couldn't grab anything except self-madep-waffle.

Good remodeled room. When I checked in, I asked to hotel staff that is it remodeled room. They said if it is not, then they are willing to change the room. Anyway it was remodeled room and I was satisfied with the room. It was spacious and had microwave, coffee maker and so on.

Huge modern room for a great rate!

The hotel looks old and run-down from the outside, but it seems like the owner puts in a lot of money right now.

we were pleasantly surprised when we walked into the room. The best hotel/motel in this category for our whole road trip! The furniture was brand new, the floor and bathroom were modernized. There was a huge fridge, microwave and TV. The apartment is huge and has everything we asked for!

Won't recommend this hotel to anyone.

Booked a non-smoking room and hotel staff mistakenly assigned us a smoking room. Bedding had stains and hair, crawling bugs in the bathroom. Highway noises were too loud to sleep. Had no Wi-Fi due to remodeling.

The room was great, the outside does not invite . The presentation pictures where from 20 years ago

All other hotels where booked. This place is in desperated need of maintenance in the outside. There for invites scary faces to stay.For that reason they block extra money in your credit card just in case someone walks away with the mattres on their backs. Never seeing this before.

The outside of the property is colapsing. The room we got was new. Need all room doors to be replaced. They look scary.

inn is very inexpensively priced and a feasible drive to...

Breakfast consisted of cereal or toast in styrofoam plates.

inn is very inexpensively priced and a feasible drive to Yosemite. A full size fridge with large freezer was supplied (good for ice packs), shower was very nice and all units in bathroom were brand new and well built. Some Rooms within the inn are currently being upgraded.

Great price, we could not really want anything special for...

Hotel is under reconstruction. Location did not seem too safe as there were weird people around and even in the hotel (those were probably reconstruction technicants) and police cars were passing around all the time. Hotel is old, room is old, we couldnt get into the room for like 5 minutes because the door and card sensor were damaged, however it was sufficient and quite spacious. Swimming pool was closed, we couldnt park anywhere close to the room and breakfast the absolute basic.

Great price, we could not really want anything special for that and there was nothing seriously wrong about the hotel, we were just used to higher standard. Location good to visiting Yosemite NP.

Worst hotel experience of my life - 0 star rating

Everything. Literally everything. Apparently the lowest rating I can give is only a 2.5? This deserves so much worse. 0 star is more accurate. Our door didn't close properly, you could push it open. There were live wires exposed and we had a 2 yr old. Room was unfinished? Why were we given it? The stench outside from rotting food in dumpster not emptied made us want to vomit. Empty beer cans all over property. They were doing construction outside with lots of noise on a Sunday night @ 8pm. The area was incredibly unsafe, with rundown places of business and very sketchy liquor stores. All with people hanging around outside all through the night

Absolutely nothing

They claim there is a Continental breakfast.

Renovation noise, construction workers cursing and staring at women by the pool, I killed at least a half dozen crickets know idea how they were getting in, the Wi-Fi was down intermittently all the time, the pool the very reason we stayed here ended up being closed due to being shocked for 3 days,general unpleasantness from staff especially maids(would ask for extra pillows or towels and would be given one of each), the woman at the front desk was at times nearly hostile when asking about extending our stay.

They claim there is a Continental breakfast. But all it is is 3 toasters, plain white bread,butter/margarine,jelly packets, stale cereal 2-3 kinds, milk, coffee and Sunny D. Not even worth the walk to the front office. They are renovating a big section so there is construction noise. The room was nice it was renovated damned near full size refrigerated and Microwave I would have loved to have gotten to try the induction burners but they were out of order. Having stayed in hotels all over California and the country. Even with the upgraded room I would never pay more than $65 a night. Because after 10% taxes your looking at nearly $73 a night. Though it has vastly improved they are charging as if everything was renovated not just half the rooms.

Unsafe area!

The car next to ours got broken in during night! Wifi didn't work at all during our stay. Told the receptionist and she didn't do anything! Could at least have restarted but she Said she couldnt find the router! Not very helpfull.

Room was Nice, had nice bathroom and kitchen. No utensils in kitchen though. Breakfast included, noting special just toast and cereals.

Brand New Rooms on the Way!

Of course that it wasn't in the best condition due to construction.

They were in transition of remodeling the rooms. It's going to be nice when it's all done. They are a work in progress.

You pay for what you get, I guess.

Outside property was beat up and some tenants were scary. The door entry with key card did not work often, took several minutes for the card to read. Beds were uncomfortable and towels were small and rough. Poor quality. Breakfast was minimal and the coffee is horrible.

Clean room