Reviews of Quality Inn Northeast 2 stars

2960 Northeast Expressway I-85 , Atlanta, GA 30341, USA

#201 of 250 hotels in Atlanta

Do not waste your money here, plenty of other 80/night options that are much nicer
    • King Room - Smoking

The a.c. didn't work, they gave us a new room, and the a.c. didn't work there either. Rooms smelled moldy, had cockroaches crawling across the bed, and the t.v. only had 3 channels. Won't be returning

The breakfast

Clean and nice place
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Hotel is fine , but my neighbors were to noisy - it was difficult to get to sleep - they woke me up several times by their yelling to each other etc

Clean and nice place

It was clean and comfortable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - First Floor/Non-Smoking

Some of the staff could have been friendlier. Toilet was too close to the wall, and the seat needed replacing. Also the tv could have been higher.

It was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was really good.

Everything!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything! It was clean and nice for the price. Breakfast was great! Parking was good. It’s right next to the highway and gas station. Very glad with our five day stay! Will come back

There was a pool, they had vending machines, the rooms were...
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

One thing only. ROACHES. I only saw two, so you want to make sure to not leave food out. It wasn't TOO big of an issue to me personally. The other thing is almost no place nearby delivers, including the dominoes advertised on the key cards and the tv menu because apparently there was an incident.

There was a pool, they had vending machines, the rooms were good size (on the big end), it did look like the pictures. There were peach trees around and that was cool. It was also pretty close to the 33 bus which was a short ride to the train systems. If you have a car there were gas stations right across from the hotel. Also about a mile down in either direction were store plazas.

My husband had an appointment at the USCIS office and the...
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Wow, where do I start? As we were driving in, there was two prostitutes hanging outside half dressed. I brought my son with me and I told him to look down. Our room was on the second floor and there were construction workers on the floor below us. They smoked all night and in the morning before they left. When I got home I had to wash our clothes twice before the smell went away. Also, I paid for the room with the pullout sofa, when I got to my room there was only a chair. I wasn't sure if I was bringing my son with me, but I did. My son slept on the bed with my husband and I, it was so uncomfortable. I checked in too late and I was too tired to go downstairs and complain. The bathroom tub had hair all over it. Nope, not staying there again.

My husband had an appointment at the USCIS office and the hotel was only 5 minutes away.

Was a thoroughly nice stay for the money. I would consider going back next time.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

TV was too dark was hard to watch programs.

Rooms were clean, breakfast was great. The only problem was TV needs adjusting as the picture was too dark.

A well maintained property with good access and great...
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

A well maintained property with good access and great parking facility. The central lawn was soothing. Breakfast menu was adequate with good coffee.. Overall a very decent stay..

I'd come to this property again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - First Floor/Non-Smoking

I never got a chance to use the pool (too busy), but upon driving by it, I saw a lot of floating debris which, had I had the time, would have kept me from using it.

The property was in a central location so it was never far from my many destinations. The free breakfast every morning saves you a few bucks. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable.

Not a good experience at all
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - First Floor/Non-Smoking

The over abundance of cockroaches/watered down juices. Was afraid to even sleep for fear of cockroaches and didn’t even want to risk eating the food. Horrible experience

Not a good experience at all

Not bad if you're low on budget and travelling with a group.
    • King Room - Smoking

The Inn was a horrible place to stay at, but it also wasn't the best that I've been too. It's definitely a place that you'd want to gp with a group (as the area seems somewhat unsafe).

The staff and guests were all very friendly.

• Standard King Room

Tore up old carpet sat in front of the rooms in parking lot. The pictures online was misleading. Made the location looked like it was in an upscale place, the place looked a little run down.

Bed was very comfortable. I slept very well. Breakfast was good.

Good stay for the money paid!

Carpets need replacing. Very stained

Breakfast was great. They had a little bit of everything to offer. It was convenient to restaurants. Close to gas and on my way back home for my 7 hour drive.

I felt like i walked into a full ashtray when i entered my...
    • King Room - Smoking

I felt like i walked into a full ashtray when i entered my room. Furniture was very old and tired and the TV reception was lousy. I will never stay at a Quality Inn again!

The room was okay just slept there
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like the manager sending his unprofessional employee upstairs to accuse me and my guest of smoking in the room when we spent 400$ to be there and on top of that sheets had some brown stains on it didn’t clean up the room well stuff still left from other guest before us and look like ashes were on the bed

The room was okay just slept there

Satisfied.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the location was far from downtown, and the staff was not available for checking out, I wait a couple of minutes until they came.

The location was clean and neat, the breakfast was good.

Comfortable, convenient, kind staff, it would be great if they added real healthy breakfast options
    • Standard King Room

The breakfast had almost no healthy fresh food: only apples. No fresh juice or bread, there were waffles and eggs and sausages but if you have diabetes or you are a vegetarian you could only eat apples and long conservation bread :(

The staff was agreeable, everyone around was helpful and kind. The rooms were pretty big, clean and comfortable.

I enjoyed my trip and quality inn played a part in that. I would stay there again.
    • Standard King Room

The price was a little high for where we were but over all it was worth the money spent

The bathroom in the room was tucked away and the place was really well kept

It is a good one. Enjoyed it.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Its privacy in room is not so good, and the hotel's location is a little hard to find.

All in all, this hotel is good. The breakfast, the parking lots, and the room size.

Great price for a nice stay.
    • Standard King Room

Breakfast could have had more options.

The prices were good, we weren't as impressed with breakfast. There were just cold boiled eggs, muffins, scrambled eggs, sausage, and orange juice, just the basics, but the reviews had us expecting more. The bed was comfy, room was clean, and the price was unbeatable.

Clean, no frills hotel.
    • Standard King Room

Clean, no frills hotel. Hot breakfast included. Front desk staff was awesome! We were stranded in Atlanta and checked in at 1am and had not eaten since 8am the previous day. He gave us two blueberry muffins and they were amazing!

No sleep tonight
    • Standard King Room

Early wake up fue to moise. Sirens and traffic all night. Unconcerned staff. Lack of support facilities (dining, shopping, entertainment in the area. We checked out after I might

The property is not in a nice neighborhood. It was dirty. There are no restaurants nearby. We were directrd to aall food court 4iles away for dinner options. We ended up buying snavks at Publix.

comfortable stay reasonable price.
    • Standard King Room

the outside area could use some paint the lobby is very nice but the outside doesn't match.

Very friendly staff and reasonable prices pretty clean room.

Affordable convenient getaway for Dragon con
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - First Floor/Non-Smoking

Housekeeping was okay. It would have been better for example leaving a bleach bottle in my room and towels werent replaced.

Breakfast was nice being as though you didnt have to pay for it and being out for Dragon Con hard to find breakfast places. I thought breakfast was thoughtful. The rooms were decent better than my expectation and they were extremely nice. I had my son traveling with me so they made sure that I was on the noisy side.

The Indian older guy at the desk wouldn't check me...
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The Indian older guy at the desk wouldn't check me,because I gave him my full name,I had to call the main reservation number,took me about 2 to 3 hrs to get checked in

The room was fairly clean.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - First Floor/Non-Smoking

I felt very uneasy in the location, and I definitely did not like all the men that just hung around outside all night.

The room was fairly clean. It need some upgrades but not terrible. The staff was friendly.

No Sofa Beds Don't Be Fooled
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The site offered me a king room with a sofa bed. When i got there and checked in there was no sofa bed I informed the front desk and they wanted me to pay the difference to upgrade because they didn't off sofa beds and claimed they never have. The manager eneded up taking care if it but it was a huge hassle.

Board of health could shut this down.
    • Standard King Room

This hotel could be shut down by the board of health. There were mice or rats in my room, an English muffin was taken out of the package that was up on on a counter overnight. It was moved all the way up against the wall in the bathroom, where there is a hole behind the toilet. When I told the front desk, they said that they did not have a problem with rodents. When I asked him how they thought the food got all over the room and was nibbled through, he said he did not want to speculate. The thought of rodents being in that room at night, just makes my skin crawl. I cut my stay short and left that same day. Please see photos below.

The parking.

Would stay there again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - First Floor/Non-Smoking

The hair dryer didn't work - TV controller didn't work correctly, had to unplug tv to turn off

shower was good - eggs and sauage were good - grounds were attractive and sharp

It was very decent for the price of the stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There were no biscuits included with breakfast. The air took forever to circulate the room.

I was skeptical about going because of the price, but I was very surprised. I was comfortable my whole stay.

Great stay
    • Standard King Room

That i didn't get to use the pool...my fault though had no time..

The room wad clean and smelled fresh..it was quite at night and breakfast was good

Perfect for our summer concert road trips
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - First Floor/Non-Smoking

Bathroom could have been cleaner but no major issues. Not enough to complain about.

The best pillows ever! I should be allowed to purchase these somewhere lol The bed was just the right mix of firmness and softness. Very comfortable. Loved the shower. So nice after a long drive and a long night at a The Tabernacle.

Very reasonable price for a decent stay. Woud definitely stay there again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - First Floor/Non-Smoking

The TV reception was poor - a lot of the channels were snowy, but I just watched the channels that were clear. I could have changed rooms, but I decided to suck it up. I also didn't like the fact that patrons stood around outside and smoked, but that is not the fault of management. I had a non-smoking room, but it smelt like cigarettes, so either a previous guest had smoked or the smoke smell was coming from outside. I had a room with twin beds and management said the rooms with two beds were on the interstate side of the hotel, and this is where a lot of workers stay and they leave early in the morning and are a bit noisy. But last time I stayed at this hotel I had a room with a king size bed and those rooms are way back behind the dining room and they are very quiet. So if you are going to stay here, get a king size bed and you will be golden. Nice view of the inner garden too.

The place was fine for a cheap, clean place to stay, The staff were very friendly, especially the manager who made every effort to be accommodating. It's not the Ritz, but the beds were comfortable and the shower and toilet worked, what more could you want? haha I would stay there again.

Okay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - First Floor/Non-Smoking

I was not pleased with the cleaning of the bathroom. It had a constant odor of urine and the floor was sticky AFTER it was supposedly cleaned by the housekeeping crew. The carpet in the room was very old and too worn.

The location and price.

Pleased with the exceptionally friendly servic and cleanliness of the room for a decent price.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - First Floor/Non-Smoking

Unfortunately, some cretin had smoked in my non-smoking room before i arrived so it smelled of smoke but that is not the fault of the hotel. Rather it is some dickbrain who prefers a non-smoking room because it smells better, but who doesn't give a toss that he is going to make the room stink for the next client.

The breakfast was certainly satisfactory with scrambled eggs, sausages, yogurt, waffles, toast, cereal and grits/oatmeal packets. Of course, juice, coffee and tea also.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

HORRIBLE SERVICE, DISRESPECTFUL AND DIRTY ROOM.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Service was horrible, as understatement.

Was woken up by Police after a late checkout was authorized. Did not even have 5 minutes to pack my things. Service is beyond disrespectful and inconsiderate. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Poor
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The room was poor the smell how the hotel looks was poor maintenance. When i arrive to the hotel they didn't have my information so i call to booking they attend me in spanish the lady didn't look for a solution when i told her that i was not going to stay at that place. That they don't have my information is she could relocate me and my family to other hotel that ee alteady found she said wait a moment let me talk to the hotel quality inn and she fax my information to the hotel and tell me she can't do nothing because they have my information the contract with the hotel. I was so mad at that point cause i told her please am not going to stay here with my family the hotel don't have my information please help me to look for other hotel and she told me let me talk to the hotel to fax them my information so i couldn't have a free cancellation the call is recorded i hope they could do something to that service tvey give us we travel a lot but we never are gonna us booking.com again ether my family or friends just for the bad service that lady give us no solutions.

The personal who attend us at the hotel and breakfast

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

Everyone was very friendly and the service was excellent.
    • King Room - Smoking

The traffic was constant fib the expressway but it is located right next to it. But the truth is it was acceptable under the circumstances

Everyone was very friendly and the service was excellent. I would stay again.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

Convenient location close to interstate.
    • Standard King Room

Proximity to interstate was noisy. Breakfast was fairly gross (eggs tasted quite bad; sausage was dry and rubbery. Otherwise, it was ordinary pastries and oatmeal - lots of sugar and little nutrition). Internet was slow and hard to connect to.

Convenient location close to interstate. Room was generally nice and comfortable aside from noise from highway.

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

clean, comfortable, and excellent location
    • King Room - Smoking

There not an "stinky smell" bathroom fan. I'm not saying the bathroom smelled, just that there isn't an fan in there.

The location was perfect, the staff were very professional. The property was clean and well groomed

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

Worst place ever!!!!
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Everything the staff was rude and the room was dirty with cobb webs in the corners like no one had been in the room for upkeep ever. I was in the room for 5 minutes then checked right back out! Would not have my children sleeping in a nasty environment!

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

Appreciated the security, decent breakfast, could be cheaper yet would recommend if others are book
    • Standard King Room

Could be a little more cleaner, a few stains in bath tubs, and change out drapes in rooms old and steam clean carpets.

Bed was comfortable, breakfast was really nice had more choices than usual.

Price and easy access from I-85.
    • Standard King Room

Noise from the guests next door woke us up at 2 am and continued for an hour or more. Would have preferred interior entry instead of exterior. the lack of an elevator was inconvenient. There was no information in the room about the location of ice or vending.

Price and easy access from I-85. Mike at the desk was very helpful and gave us good directions to Marta. He was cheerful and very nice.

• Reviewed: 19 November 2016

Not Bad...I would come back
    • King Room - Smoking

The dryer in my room was broken and I really needed it. If I didn't probably wouldn't have been an issue. Also, the eggs for breakfast were really runny, but there were plenty other options being served for breakfast.

Overall cleanliness, the bed was very comfortable, nice size shower, decent breakfast, friendly staff

Good value for the money

Staff not very friendly

quiet, able to check in late at night, good hours for free breakfast, staff responded immediately to repair a broken sink stopper , nice new shower fixtures and shower curtain with good water pressure

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

Qualit Inn has a Homeless Shelter
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Nasty attitude in staff, filthy room, my non-smoking room smelled like ashtray, I felt like like I was staying in a homeless shelter. Room next to me had family of at least 10 people making noise each night.This is expected for $25 a night, not $75 a night.

Breakfast was actually good.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

One word uncomfortable.
    • Standard King Room

The room was nasty. There was something brown running down the walls, on the picture in the room, and lamp shade. There was old food stuck to the ice bucket. There was a little smell. I will never stay at Quality Inn Northeast or use Booking.com ever again.

Run!!!!
    • Standard King Room

The front desk staff member working around 8pm on 9/3 (probably the owner). He was upset about my card he could not charge. Clearly I should have left then and there. Who does that?? This was at check-in. I simply handed him another card. You would think someone in consumer service would at first make the customer feel welcome; even if there was some discrepancy in my Internet purchase. Poor way and tone for a first impression.

Wall had nasty marks all over it that could have been easily cleaned with a wide down, the soda machine took my money, the pool was a disgrace, and front desk guy was not friendly or welcoming. The delivery menus for Chinese food. Please throw them away. The delivery guy raised his voice bc I only gave him a $2 tip. He said, "oh come on lady $5 dollars!". Loud. Place was not worth even half of the nightly rate of $80+. What a rip off.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Go find another place than this place.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The area looked like there was a lot of illegal activity there.

Remodeling of rooms. My room had a huge crack in the ceiling. Smoking rooms smelt like you could smoke beef in there. Felt very uncomfortable .

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

Not a good part of town. I wouldn't advise leaving your hotel room at night.
    • Standard King Room

I woke up to go eat a free breakfast after my first night there, but I walked out of my room to find that there was throw up all over the stairs and outside the door of a room next to mine, which isn't the staffs fault, but it still wasn't cleaned by the time I left a few hours later. People staying next to me were loud and I could smell weed in my room all night and still smelled it when I woke up the next morning. I was approached the night I checked in and was offered drugs from a stranger, that made me feel very uncomfortable. They had security at the hotel but he seemed to ignore the fact they were probably selling drugs from the hotel room & walking around the lot offering visitors drugs.

My room was clean, & the staff was kind and helpful.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

Terrible
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything was wrong with this facility. Ac wasn't working right. Tub and sinks was stop up. Pool was nasty. Customer service was poor. Room was to expensive for everything to be broke.

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

We didn't stay at the hotel because we didn't have...
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

We didn't stay at the hotel because we didn't have what the room said that it was supposed to have we were supposed to have a king size bed with a sofa bed or a pull out bed and it was only a king size bed in the room and then the person at the desk told us that we had to pay for the extra bed which was supposed to be included and what we had already paid. To me that's false advertisement and I feel like that's against the law to advertise something that you know that's not there I am going to contact the corporate office at quality one and see about getting this taken care of.

• Reviewed: 10 September 2009

staff was courteous and the room was private and convenient...
    • Standard King Room

facility needs some general maintenance and could move the furniture to clean the floor occasionally. Stool seat needs replacing.

staff was courteous and the room was private and convenient to public transportation.

Stayed in September 2009

It was reasonable for the price and the location was good
    • Standard King Room

The room smelled like smoke and there was hair in the tub

It was reasonable for the price and the location was good

Poor
    • King Room - Smoking

Staff need to be nicer and understanding of disabled people

Everthing was great.

The breakfest was good .

Not very good!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - First Floor/Non-Smoking

The front office person was rude. He said that i did not have a reservation from booking.com, So i had to pay more for the room.

The beds were very comfortable

The beds were very comfortable

It was very clean, close to the restaurants and convenient

It was very clean, close to the restaurants and convenient

👍🏾

👍🏾

• Standard King Room

Linen were not changed at all had to pull hairs from it but the other than that it was ok

The location was great for my travel in the area.

• King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

No biscuits on breakfast bar. Outside of building needs paint around the windows.

Bed was very comfortable.

Would definitely stay there again

No complaints at all

Pool was very clear and clean. Staff was fabulous and super friendly.

No indoor pool like they said.
    • King Room - Smoking

No indoor pool like they said.

Quietness

Raining

Quietness

Clean and comfortable

Very convenient right off route 85

Breakfast was great.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Property under renovation so pool was closed at this time.

Breakfast was great.

Sucks

Nothin

Nothin

Was yelled at by one of the hotel employees, and found a crack pipe in front of my room
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The rude staff, and sketchy people

To much noise.
    • Standard King Room

To much noise. Need security guard or someone to keep the noise down.

Customer service Guy Mr AL is very Awsome.

Are

Customer service Guy Mr AL is very Awsome.

Did it had a couple of gas station around it Publix...
    • King Room - Smoking

Did not have the swimming pool that's why I booked right there

Did it had a couple of gas station around it Publix convenience stores

Cheap
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Smell of smoke... it also had cockroaches in the breakfast area

My dad was we'll

The view

I like the bed

The front seat clerk was very accommodating.
    • King Room - Smoking

The front seat clerk was very accommodating. The breakfast bar was good