Reviews of Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando 3 stars

9000 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819, USA

#195 of 407 hotels in Orlando

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I got to check in and had to wait in line, however I was in and out in like 10 mins and on my way to my room. There are 3 pools on the location so we dropped off our bags and the kids hit the pool! Only a stones throw away from our room was a playground and an arcade too! The Little Bite shop on location was excellent for everything you forgot to bring, and when my children came down with a cough, they even had medicine. The Bar was great for a quick dinner salad for my wife and a few drinks for myself, the staff was super cool too! Breakfast was awesome, a pretty sizable buffet and children under 12 eat free if they are with a paying adult, my son and I hogged out for a total of $10! Also the choice of restaurants surrounding the area are unbelievable, it is across the street from some sort of entertainment plaza so all sorts of stuff to choose from, my son and I ate at Miller's Ale house! Lots of entertainment too, Dave and Busters all the way to iFly indoor skydiving, I will continue to stay at the Rosen whenever I visit Orlando from here on out!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

If i had to say something the bathroom and shower was a bit small

Great walking location to bars and restaurants 15 mins max drive to Disney World Aircon in room - Big TV- Fridge- Microwave ect ect ect

Nothing really

Very good location just off International Drive. Close to lots of restaurants either to drive or walk to. Good facilities in room with comfortable bed

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

the room was kinda dirty.(not wiped down or vaccumed) the mini fridge did not work and had to be replaced. the ac unit did not work and they had to replace the whole unit, while we were in the room, causing more dirt and dust and our allergies started acting up.

the location is perfect. i used to love it. i don't know if we just got unlucky or what. but this is the first I've been disappointed.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

We stay out late with the convention or dinner and when we get in parking close to our room is not always possible.

I’ve been staying here for the past three years. It’s close to everything I want to do in Orlando. The staff is always as nice as can be. The rooms are always clean, and they have so much onsite from groceries, swimming, and exercising. Once there if you forgot anything they tend to Have it.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

On our 24th visit it was to meet up with friends we have made over the years, it is great that the same Staff are mainly still employed from our first Stay in 1997 which is a recommendation in itself. The Servers in the Dining Room especially,(including Debbie, a retired Server of 37 years) are still in touch and one is made to feel so welcomed. Every member of Staff from the top to the lowliest were helpful in every way. Apart from the amenities and comfort it truly is the Staff who care for the Guests that really make a holiday.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The zebra bar employees were less than attentive and seemed less than thrilled to be working there.

Great value and awesome location. I highly recommend staying. I will definitely make this my go to hotel if I am not staying at a Disney resort. It has everything you need and plenty of options around the property to keep you entertained if you want to go out to eat and a nightlife options too.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

My husband and I stayed @ the Rosen for my birthday. WE LOVE it here. We try to stay at the Rosen every time we come to Orlando. The staff are always friendly, hotel well kept.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was too dark. It could use brighter curtains and furnishings, a little depressing and made me afraid there may be bugs but did not see any. Our room overlooked the pool which is small for the facility but there are supposed to be 3 pools on property.

The location is excellent and within walking distance to numerous restaurants and things to do. I like that there is a store and restaurants on property. The beds were comfy and if needed the room includes the largest bathtub I've ever seen in a hotel, as well as a shower.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

No working vent in the bathroom

The rooms and beds were comfortble. I just did not like that the bathroom did not have a working vent. Other then that the pool was great! The game room was fun for my 3 year old. And buffet breakfast was yummy and affordable. The deli came in handi when we didnt want to spend so much money for food at a restaurant and just a qyick pick me up. Loved the serene setting of the hotel property. And close to all the bars and action.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our room had an odor to it when the AC was turned up. We had to keep it cool to keep the odor away. We were only there for one night so dealt with it. Had we been there longer, we would have asked for another room. Also the bathroom had a 'wet mop' type odor. It was clean so that was not the issue. I believe the cloth shower curtain needed to be replaced or washed. Also at the pool there were little black nats (kind of resembled fleas).

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The outside of the property was dirty and I felt unsafe. There was a towel right outside the room when we arrived, and it was in the same place when we checked out, no one had picked it up. Gross I was not tocuhing it!! I did not realize it had outside hallways which makes me uneasy in that section of Orlando, I would not stay again due to that.

I liked the location, you could walk to restaurants and bars on International drive, this is why I booked the hotel, so we could walk.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I did not like nor feel comfortable with the size of the property and that the doors were not on interior corridors. Traveling alone I try to avoid those conditions. There were a ton of leisure travelers, towels hanging outside doors. Just not ideal on a business trip. The location is not good for attending a conference at the Orange County Convention Center. If you plan to walk to an event there, be prepared to wear walking shoes and change clothes when you get there! If it’s raining or hot outside, you will be drenched...

Location was good, restaurants and attractions on I-Drive were within walking distance.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

On our check out, the front desk receptionist didn't even bother asking us how was our stay, all she said was "thanks" without even looking up. On our way out of the hotel a sign saying "thank you for your stay" said more than she did.

The room was outdated but it was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was not included in our rate but it was good and at a fair price.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I think upgrading the payment terminal in the restaurant would be money well spend and shorten the checkout time at breakfast dramatically. Your staff is speedy, but if they have to work with a terminal that has to be rebooted after every card transaction and hangs itself up when processing a card, thats not good when the breakfast room is full with people.

Very nice breakfast buffet, by far one of the best I have seen, especially in this price category in the US. Great to see that Rosen understands that breakfast is more than just cereals with luke warm coffee and puts up a nice buffet!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

A lot of information wasn't given at check in. Hidden fees and misleading information on booking anout the property. If you have A package or luggage delivered there they charge you to pick it up. There isn't any Disney transportation unless you pay $18 pp. The only free shuttle is to universal. Public transportation is the best option. Hotels offer free trolley transport rides but they won't tell you that. The bus has unlimited rides for $4.50 per day. It takes about 30 to 45 mins to get to downtown Disney. Some staff is nice while others were rude. The 24 hour store is ridiculously priced.children Tylenol was $8. The buffet offers all you can eat for $19 with 1 child free with a paying adult additional child is $13. The other resturant zebra offers some other food options but for the price it's alright. The pools are small. They offer you use of the pool next door but they won't tell you how to get to it. Housekeeping staff was nice. And they don't like to give receipts of your stay.

The view from the room was great. Could see the Disney fireworks.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast buffet was average. Eggs were terrible. I would have liked the option of real Orange juice instead of watered down powder juice. Rooms feel dark and a bit small.

Bathroom clean. Liked having refrigerator and microwave. Pool area clean.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Security opened the door on us at 2AM because the front desk wanted him to check if it was empty??? They had just assigned us to that room. There were someone's personal items all over the room including a dirty razor on the sink!

Bed was comfortable

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was very dirty and dusty. The tub was disgusting. My child found a pill on the floor and could've got hurt bad.

The location is nice where the hotel is located. They hotel was nice but my room was dirty.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

At the food court there was a rude peron that worked there she gave me attitude about the syrups not being her job to refill at tge soda machines.

Comfortable beds great location and friendly front desk.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The front desk personnel could have been more of people person but did his job adquetly.

Clean sheets every morning were great and walking distance to almost every restaurant.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing wrong I was very pleased with my stay at your hotel I would highly recommend the Rosen Inn to all my family and friends

Overall experience was excellent from the Staff the Facility and the cleanliness of the room, pool and grounds keeping was beautiful. Thanks for everything

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The buffet breakfast both my daughter and husband got sick from something they ate.

The hotel in general was great. Everything from the bed to the towels pillows everything was above what we excepted. We even got to see nightly fire works across I-4 still don’t know where they were coming from.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

LOCATION! I was happily surprise with this hotel, I was there for spring break and for the price I paid I thought this was great! fast check in (I got there around 8pm, it was crowed but the staff was very efficient), clean room, comfortable bed, microwave, TV, coffee maker, blow dryer and fridge available in the room. playground, game room and 3 POOLS for the kids, pools were not huge but I liked that we had 3 options it didn't feel crowed. I didn't try the hotel restaurant, but the little market they have on the lobby is great for quick snacks, and I believe its open 24hrs. now location, FANTASTIC, you can walk to Walgreen, many restaurants, activities, it felt safe walking around, I also used uber to go to parks and to go around and the price was very reasonable and I could always find rides quickly, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

In check-in time, because the recepcionist insisted me to go to ATM get the money, because my debit card doesn't accepted at the first time, but when I released more money by online (APP) to use the card, I was able to pass and I had to insist 3 times to she try again.

to find everything I needed in Hotel

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The supervisor kept nocking and opening our room door on a day was sick even thou we told him.THE ELEVATORS ARE TOO FAR AWAY FOR OUR ROOMS. WE WISHED WE WOULD HAVE HAD A FIRST FLOOR ROOM, ME SON IS DISABLED.

ROOM SEVICE ATTENDANT WAS EXCELLENT. Security was excellent.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms could be upgraded and people should not be allowed to smoke in pool area.A designated smoking area away from kids will be nice

The Decor of the Reception and the access of all activities in a walking distance.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

no music at pool I wish they have for the next time

good located very closed to the walk street, very cleaning, so much fun for kids and adults we are happy to come back again

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

tub had blue stuff like paint in it. was afraid to take a shower because of it. They also charged an extra fee when checking in but didn't tell me. they did take it off when I checked out but that's not good.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Outdoor pool is not heated, plan accordingly. Fitness facility is offsite (within walking distance). I would not recommend the ground floor if you are looking to sleep in past 7am.

Staff was very accommodating to our room move request from the ground floor to the third floor. Rooms were clean. Within driving distance to Disney and Sea World parks. Hotel shuttle is available (but for a fee?) We chose to drive ourselves, parking at the parks was not difficult. Malls and lots of sightseeing activities nearby. Our stay at this location was for the purpose of sleep, breakfast availability on site, and distance to the parks.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Not really bad but sometimes you have to park farther from your room then you would like, but that is expected when staying at a larger hotel.

great location and excellent amenities

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

More seating and at the pool areas. Also, a drop off for used towels by the pool gates so people can take care of their towels easier instead of leaving them on the chairs when they leave.

Staff was very helpful

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Can't think of anything negative

Staff was friendly and accomodating. Perfect hotel location,kid and adult friendly. Would definitely come back and also recommend to others!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our room smelled of smoke and we were in a no smoking. The pillows were not good. Glad I had my own. I could hear people arguing through the vents in bathroom. And my keys were deactivated before checkout.

Location, price and how clean it was. Staff was very friendly. We had a ball in the game room. Me and my oldest had a competition playing guitar hero. And the convenience store right in the front lobby.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The overall room condition was poor ..door was hard to open .. tv and remote didn’t work .. water was only Luke warm ... and definitely needed more towels etc inside

The staff is amazing and over all great experience

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The one way drive parking lot, having to circle all the way around the parking lot to get to the building.

Excellent location within walking distance to fun attractions and great restaurants!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The food in the store could have been a little cheaper.

I like that everything was in a convenient location and there was many choices of things to do, on the grounds and in walking distance.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only thing I didn’t like was that after dark there is limited parking spaces

The sheets smelled so good like it was clean and fresh and the space with two little boys was good enough and the outside was always left clean

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing at all to dislike.

This place is excellent, a little dated perhaps, but my room was immaculately clean. The extensive grounds are maintained to a very high standard too. The location is absolutely perfect, being directly across the road from all the great restaurants and bars at Pointe Orlando.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The maids come in anytime we were out for dinner late around 11pm and we came back around midnight and our room was clean and had fresh everything else I was like that's cool but their needs to be a cutoff time because what if I decided to sleep instead of dinner I don't want them to open my door while I'm sleeping and also earlier that day my girlfriend was getting out of the shower she couldnt hear the door knocking the maid opened it and saw my girlfriend naked.If no one answer it they should come back later.

Buffett was great and hotel was very clean.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hot water went out and I had to take a cold shower but they did get it fixed the same day

Cleanliness, and the proximity of all attractions, restaurants, and just over all selection of things to do

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Wish there was a fitness center in the Rosen Inn Pointe, without having to go to the other hotel.

Clean rooms,comfortable beds,friendly staff, close to everything.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Congested in the parking by the front entrance and entrance to the rooms. Cars unable to move in and out with ease.

It was in a decent location and not far from our destination. It was kept clean on the outside. Nice pool area.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Would have liked to have seen the breakfast buffet with senior discount as well as the supper buffet. More luggage carts would have been nice. Hard to transfer belongings for car to room, especially if you have a disability.

The staff were exceptional and the accommodations were enjoyable. Our housekeeper was great. The check-in staff were great at seeing we got our request on room location. Very pleased.

Nothing to dislike.

perfect location, walking distance to lots of restaurants and businesses. The property was very clean, bed's very comfortable and our room overlooked the swimming pool. I loved the place. Was just there for one night but would definitely stay again.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The restaurant/ bar (zebras) could use a little updating but the pizza was great!

Everyone is so friendly: front desk, gift shop, security, etc. great place for the value.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Check in wasn’t as easy as it was in the past. The rooms next to the pools were very noisy even at night.

Rooms are always very clean, ac works very well.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was a cold stay outside and the doors faced outside the bldg I’m sure if Warm would have rocked!

We esp were pleased with extra room service after hours and so appreciated as we were going to sleep late. Thx so much for bringing extra blankets/ coffee ☕️ stock ups. Housekeeping rocks!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Hotel is wore out, even for the price I would expect a more comfortable stay. Staff were not very friendly, towels were rags and the parking was crowded.

The location was okay.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The door lock to my our room was jacked up. Took several tries to get in our room. On the ground floor by elevators smelled like cigarettes. One of the bed sheets was dirty.

Excellent location. So much to do around you. You can take a trolley (with a fee) or walk to your destination if it’s nearby. Nice gift shop. Restaurant and bar looked nice. Older hotel with upgrades. The rooms were good and spacious. The beds were comfortable for us. We slept well. Refrigerator and microwave in room. Our room was close to the interstate however, we did not hear traffic. We were on the 7th floor. Security on location.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I realize the hotel was receiving an abundance of people due to flight cancellations or for families just needing a room.Fair

So we're in the Rosen cause our flight was cancelled.Reserving the room was fairly easy. The airport gave us a ride to and from. The employees at Orlando airport were very nice and concerning.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel is old, in the check in the staff was rude...

Good location, Starbucks and convinence store inside the hotel and a shop mall in front of the hotel.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

the place is noisy, one side heliport, one side highway, one side main street, luckily the aircondioning beats all street noises

clean place, very good care about room...

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The way you check in they need more clerks! The resturant is nasty and way over priced! Everyone has a attitude and they gave us the wrong room number when checking in and are building is so far away from the front office it was a nightmare!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The pillows were very uncomfortable , too puffy. The towels were way to short . The bathroom was 4' by 5' no room to more around for a medium size person. The shower inverter doesn't work properly . The noise from the trash truck every morning from the Pizza hut, 2AM . Very noisy room .

THE STAFF WAS GREAT. LOCATION WAS EXCELLENT

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bathroom was filthy, impossible to take a shower. There were three different types of bugs crawling in the bathroom. The tub was filthy black. The bed must of had bed bugs because I️ itches all over and couldn’t get a good night sleep. As if it wasn’t bad already, there was something crusty at the end of the bed, under the blanket that I️ had to disgustingly push off the bed with my foot. It was disgusting. I️ really couldn’t sleep. My body was itching all night. And then I️ asked for a late checkout to see if I️ could at least get some rest since I️ had a long drive back home the next day; yet I️ had three different housekeepers knocking at the door, with the first one being at 7:30am. I️ would open the door and tell them I️ had till 12:00pm to checkout. All they would do was say “sorry”....needless to say it was my worst hotel experience ever!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The elevator, the squeaky bed, the barely cool refrigerator, the noisy air conditioner.

Bare essentials, which is fine if you will spend most of the day away as a tourist, but if you are there for business it comes up short. It is a older facility and it shows. The elevator was unbelievably slow.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was a little noisy but there’s nothing that the establishment can do about that I know that it is on the script where there’s a lot to do and see

Pricing and clean

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The Wifi was too weak.I was in building G. The Wifi worked in the lobby.In spite of the wifi problem, I would stay there again.

Clean room and bath.Quiet and comfortable.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast buffet, although quite affordable, could have been more varied.

A friendly and helpful staff made the check in procedure painless and relatively swift with all relevant information provided without prompting. The rooms were clean, the beds comfortable and the inclusion of a mini-fridge to the room was very useful. Along with ample parking and decent wifi our stay was very comfortable. The 24/7 convenience store, on site restaurant as well as short walking distance to several shops and restaurants were all very convenient. Finally, although we did not use them, the continuous bus and other transportation services to the various parks nearby as well as the information station in the lobby make this a great location for tourists visiting Disney or Universal.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was a little noisy between the ac and the fact that it is Orlando and people come and go at all hours, but not unbearable.

Staff is wonderful, property is clean, location is perfect. We will defi6stay here again!

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room is close to a highway, and the night highway noise is really disturbing.

The hotel has shuttle to Universal Studios, which is convenient. The facility is good.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bed could have been more comfortable

We loved how it was set up just like a resort. The price was great. The service in rooms was so nice always cleaned

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Didn't have much access or walk paths between the parkway to the entrance of the building. Long walk from the lobby to the room.

It was clean, most of the staff was nice.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

At check in when I was notified that the hot water was out due to maintenance. We also came to find out that every time the bathroom sink was turned on, it would spew out a constant flow of water on to the ground and wooded furniture beneath it. We were only spending one night, therefore it felt like I waste of time to try and get it fixed. However, it was a great disappointment, because the room really was beautiful.

Everything appeared clean and neat. Everyone was friendly, for the price of the room it exceeded my expectations.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

My air condition stopped working. Called and they sent somebody rite away. Come to find out the cord was loose. Told me if i had any more issues to call they had somebody 24hours.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

So many people love the hotel that parking at night can be a pain

Great location! Loved everything about this hotel! The price is great as well. Honestly more than I expected with Such a cheap price

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Registration took approximately 25 minutes due to lack of staff No hot water upon arrival Air conditioner leaked inside the room so the carpoand our items were soaked by morning

Room

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I had to keep turning down the temp on the a/c in order to keep it from being very stuffy because the fan would go off as soon as it achieved the temperature. I also found the door locking system odd and maddening but maybe I would have mastered it if I stayed more than one night.

Bed was comfy. Loved having a 24 convenience store right there.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Was given a room that needed maintenance had door lock issues and our toilet was not properly cleaned around the lid had splatters and bed was poorly made sheet lacked a foot reaching emd of bed, and rough sheets.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room non smoking but guest where smoking in it and the room keep the smell of cigarets. The airco was too loud and guest are just keep on knocking at doors late at night. Sorry

Service excellent

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I found items from a previous occupant in the room under the edges of the bed. There was also some hair in the sink. But it wasn't enough to complain about.

The service was great, the selection was nice.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The food in the buffet restaurant was cheap but below average, would go elsewhere for breakfast or dinner.

This place is great value for money. Convenient location on I-drive. Rooms are clean and comfortable, staff is very friendly and assisting. On property shop is convenient. Of course it isn’t a super deluxe place, but at this price (we paid $65 before taxes per night), I would definitely come back.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

if i could offer any area for improvement, one of the mattresses in our room was on its last leg and a little broken down. But really everything was great.

The staff was exceptional! From the lady at the front desk to the maid who checked to see if our room was satisfactory, everyone was pleasant and helpful.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The Disney rep at the hotel tour desk is a complete liar. He offered us a discount on tickets if we did a ‘tour’, he blatantly told us it was not a timeshare scheme and said we’d only be there for 2 hours. Despite our initial thoughts, we went with the discount. The morning of pickup (7am), our transport never arrived, we had to wait 2 hours before someone at the Disney desk turned up to resolve the transport. Turns out Jake, the Disney rep had failed to organise this. We ended up being on this ‘tour’ for 6 hours, when we had planned on spending majority of the day at Disney. Warning to everyone, if you use the Disney desk to purchase your tickets, do not trust Jake, he will lie to your face to meet his sales targets, then do a terrible job delivering on it. I know the tour desk is not a representation on the hotel, but I think it’s only fair to give guests here fair warning.

The facilities were good, and the room was kept clean everyday.