Reviews of All Seasons Inn and Suites 2 stars

355 George Washington Hwy, Smithfield, RI 02917, USA

#3 of 3 hotels in Smithfield

A few people were there, but none too friendly. It ranks lower than most places we have stayed. We'll try somewhere else next time.

We had a room in which to sleep, but that's about all.

The hallway smelled like wet dogs i the morning there was dogs barking down the hall way . They stop the coffee at 10:00

The property wasn’t to far from the casino

The coffee and milk or creamer. Also our room was right next to the work out space and we could hear whenever someone use a machine or worked out. It was annoying.

Dirty and bed bugs they offered me a different room no thanks . Saturday night maybe 4 cars there. Asked for money back was told no. Booking. Com looking into it for me

Nothing motel 8 is better than this place

The Garbage The Back outside the Hotel is unsightly!

Breakfast was A Bummer!!!! No Eggs!! But I think the Hotel got slammed due to Power Outages in that Area!

Water was warm never hot enough to shower for me. Breakfast was awful no hot eggs or bacon, waffle machine was strange. makes me wonder when the batter was made for the machine. and cold boiled eggs.

The shower was old. The faucet is too small for the sink. The pillow smells. Decoration were on the older side. Had to be at a conference and it worked out for the best.

Nothing really special to mention

Breakfast , coffee was like water, and choices are not healthy,

The place is clean, staff excellent personalities, breakfast location and the area is nice quiet. Bedroom and beds nice and comfortable

I liked that we were all able to sleep after a stressful night from the original place we were looking to stay at. The breakfast was good, and definitely worth it. The staff was friendly and helpful. They felt bad about our experience at the other place, and checked us in quickly!

Dirty bed sheets it seem like they don't change them,and a bad moldy odor maybe the carpets don't know.Also woke up to a bunch of ants.

don't advertise as full breakfast included... hard boiled eggs is not a breakfast and sausage patties from a microwave either.... just say continental breakfast... no yogurt available either..

Over priced. The beds we're not comfortable, the sheets didn't fit on the beds, room was okay but shower was not clean. Not enough towels given for family of 4. Continental breakfast was a good value, yet coffee was awful.

Close to shopping and amenities

They were obviously in the middle of a remodel. The stair well was full of rolled up carpet and smelled a bit musty. The room itself was clean and fine, though. They could benefit from providing more outlets. There was only one on the far side of the bed and one tucked behind the table. We ended up having to unplug the clock just to charge my phone.

Great pillows!

Bad musty smell everywhere. Apparently this is a University short stay hotel. Party Central all night and destroyed the room across from us. I would not recommend to anyone.

breakfast included was really only cold stuff

no eggs; hard boiled available and nothing done to make new batch of eggs. no meat; messy waffle area due to lots of people but nothing being done by staff to clean up

Breakfast, rooms, location,

There is nothing within walking distance of the hotel. Numerous items were broken in the room. The breakfast area was inadequate and the food was so-so at best. I would not recommend this hotel to friends or family. It was only after we had booked in that I discovered there was a Marriot just down the road. If I had known that we would have never stayed at this hotel.

I think this hotel needs a major renovation. The odor in the room was unbearable. The dampness was in everything including the bed linens. There wasn't much in the way of breakfast food.

Nothing. We stayed here two years in a row and except for weak coffee we had no complaints. This year everything about it was bad. Musty damp smelly room. Not much for breakfast. Rude staff. The hot tub wasn't working. It has gone down hill in terms of service

The room was dirty, the shower actually still had hair in it. It was a smoking room but there were ashes everywhere. the mattress pad was stained the pillows were flat the blankets stunk. The white towels were not white more of a yellowish..

It was cheap for last minute

The bed was nice and soft! The gentleman who checked us in was very courteous. He allowed us late check out and had the pool open earlier in the morning to facilitate teenagers we were traveling with. That was super nice of him!

A second Floor Elevator would have been easier for the folks with Disabilities. I noticed Cigarette Butts outside the Entrances. There could have been buckets of some sought rather than smokers crushing them on the sidewalk and leaving them there.

We didn't use the pool facilities. Location was close to where we were going to and from.

This property is under renovation. The entrance to our room smelled of carpet glue, we got woken up by workers in the room above us using a screw gun at 8 am om a freaking saturday morning!!!!! Really then an hour later kicking in carpet????? On a saturday??? $130 per night was expensive for what it was the person who claimed to be the manager was very rude

Breakfast is not too Pleasant. No variety of food and the breakfast equipment is a scarce. Long line just to do a waffle.

Super clean most importantly, super detailed with necessary and some extras amenities. Pool and gym it's a win win.

My grandson went in pool and 2 minutes later got out vying and bleeding. 4 toes cut open on something in pool. The 6 people who were at the pool who had just drove in and parked to use the pool were drinking alcohol in the pool.called front desk and was rudely told that someone would come and check. Nobody came. I asked for a first aid kid at front desk. The girl ignored me walked in the back and a man came out who did not speak English very well. He handed me sunscreen and an emergency foil blanket. I told him I needed bandages and was handed a tiny round dot bandage out of a draw that had numerous items such as ant and roach spray, candy and a mess of other junk. I took pictures of his foot. I tried to speak with girl at front desk who pretended she couldn't hear me and asked to help someone else. When I went into the bathroom to wash his wound in the tub the shower floor was black. I am very upset. When I asked for manager I was told there was no manager on site.

The room was dreadful. We kept our suitcases off the ground. There were tiny dark hairs seemingly everywhere- on the sheets, in the mini fridge!, on the nightstand, on the radio clock with the heavy dust (see photo). I didn't know walls could be so paper thin. The conversations outside our hall and in the next room might as well have been inside our room. One of the sealed bar soaps had a hair inside (see photo)!

There was a vacancy. My daughter left her necklace in the room and the staff called to let us know while we were still in the parking lot after checking out. Thank you!

They didn't serve eggs and the sausages were not very warm at breakfast.

The pool was clean and well maintained which was key when traveling with kids. The room was clean and standard hotel fair. It was convenient to get to and was quiet at night. The staff was friendly and provided good suggestions for places to eat dinner. Checkout was quick. Generally the selection for breakfast was good, better than a typical continental breakfast (waffle station and sausage).

Not being in the main section bothered me. I have a medical condition and travel with a service dog having to leave one building and walk to another for coffee was inconvenient.

I didn't like all the loud noises from all the people partying all night and morning. If there are kids graduate from college the staff should be aware and constantly Monitor the behavior of the students. As during my stay they were drinking and being very loud and rude.

No elevators. The stairwell smelled of moldy carpet. It had mauve carpeting on the wall in the stairwell. The room needed updating. The pillows were half pillows and the air conditioner That was in the room was very loud and kept us up. We could not open the window so I order to keep the room from being stuffy we had to deal with the noise. I would have slept better in my. Car.

Close to Bryant University.

Our heat kept going off and blowing extremely cold air. The toilet wouldn't flush and had to continually keep flushing. The breakfast was horrible. Was told 7-10 am. Went down at 9:00 am. No waffles. No fruit. Coffee was gone. Had to go out for breakfast.

price and location

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

I had to cancel my 2nd night because of a family emergency. I was told at the hotel that if Booking.com didn't charge them commission, then I wouldn't be charged for the 2nd night. Then about a week later, the funds were taken from my account with no notification from the hotel staff that "they changed their mind about not charging me!" And they had the nerve to offer me a FREE night stay. Really? How is it free when I already paid for the room for a night when I didn't stay there. Had I known that I was going to be charged for the room for the 2nd night, I would've stayed there instead of sleeping on the floor at my new place.

Check in/out was fast and easy

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

The breakfast was not pleasing. The coffee was weak. The only hot food was sausage patties. The eggs were hard boiled and refridgerated.

The unit was clean and well maintained. It is only a 10 min ride to the casino.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

Yes your site needs to be fixed. I got this hotel thinking it was coming with the offer of the hot tub and aslo the indoor pool. Which on your site does not say its closed for the reason the main reason why i choosed this hotel. Which all end up being not true i was very upset. When i arrived there and was told the opposite from your site.

Breakfast and the. Comfort of the bed was nice

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

The breakfast was good. We were there on a weekend and it was busy so an extra waffle maker would have been helpful. You could see them on a lower shelf but it was not put out to use. My husband would have liked some bacon. :-)

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Well the hotel smelt old. The ceiling on the top floor leaked and part of the ceiling fell down, and they needed to use garbage cans to collect the water. It was very difficult to understand the staff as they did not speak fluent English. No elevator . Breakfast wasn't very well located or accessible, so we went to McDonald's .

The location was ok.

The roof leaked in the hallway during a heavy rain, so the place kind of smelled like mildew. On second floor, it smelled like curry. I love curry, but the hallway was constantly smells like curry, that was kind of gross.

The staff was very nice. The room was decent. The location was close to Bryant University which is where we are visiting for the trip.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Breakfast area is very crowded; food selection was adequate, but there is only one staff member assigned to manage the breakfast and the check-in/out desk. Led to delays in service.

On site availability

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

Billed as a no-smoking room, the room I checked into reeked of years-old cigarette smoke, I mean really bad! Windows don't open, safe doesn't work, poor water pressure, terrible postage stamp-size towels, dingy gray and nice and scratchy. Whichever chain this hotel belongs to needs to get a brand rep out there - STAT! And the local police might want to meet the young ladies lurking in the dark lobby at 1:30 a.m.

Leaving

Walls were paper thin. Was woken by a couple in next room having a normal conversation and it sounded like they were sitting right next to us. Strong smell of smoke.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

The rooms smelled like mildew. Hot tub and phone were filthy. Breakfast was terrible.

The beds were clean. Check in and out was easy and fast. Free newspapers and close proximity of pool.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

The air conditioner didn't cool down and it was warm in the room. The rooms looked a unclean and had a little bit of a smell too them.

There was not much to like about this hotel. The only positive was that it wasn't too far off of our travel route.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

The hallways were not air-conditioned. Hot food (such as the eggs) was not replenished during breakfast.

The beds were comfy. There were several pillows on each bed. The air conditioning was reliable. Breakfast was included. Local paper was free. The waffle maker station was a plus. The hotel had recently replaced carpeting in the hallways.

• Reviewed: 21 July 2016

Very noisy. Kids running up and down hallways early in the morning.

The staff went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. Very helpful and nice!

Slowness of registration and poor breakfast

Smell like moist and too expensive

I only liked the location

Breakfast was awful, no eggs sausages or pancakes, room smelled musty, good for the price if only there for one night

Good breakfast

The free breakfast is in dire need of an upgrade. Food was not good or plentiful and the eating area was somewhat unclean.

Breakfast could definitely need improvement.

The room was comfortable.and clean Staff was nice. Parking was ok.

Great beds!

No eggs, sausage are awful,ok

Breakfast need to be better,

The electrical outlets were falling off the wall. They were hard to use.

The beds were super comfy. The room was very clean.

The ants all along the wall in one of the rooms. The incredibly loud air conditioning in the other room.

Bed was comfortable.

1. Shower did not turn on! 2. "Bandaid" on wall behind entry door.

1. Convenient to my destination. 2. Friendly staff. 3.

The price

Breakfast. No scrambled eggs. Just sausage patties and hard boiled egggs

Room good size. Bed was great

Pool hours should be extended

Ease of booking. Friendly staff.

Overall not a bad place, but I thought the cost was a little high for what it is.

Bathroom shower was not the cleanest. Holes in the bed spread, small pillows. You could hear the people in the next room talking.

The whole place had a bad Oder the room was disgusting my daughter woke up with bites all over her I want my money back please

overall terrible

Smelled like smoke everywhere!

The guy at the front desk at 1am was super funny!

not a thing

The rooms were clean.The staff went above and beyond to be helpful and friendly...effortlessly, The breakfast fantastic

Convevient near all places we wanted to visitnothing

Room smelled musty

Pull out couch was comfortable.

needs an update looks like it is stuck in the 1950's

soft bedding

Not enough soap

Bath

The accommodation was convenient for a short-term stay transiting from NYC to Boston. Clean. Friendly staff. Simple but good breakfast.

Poor Wi-Fi

Granola and oranges would be an upgrade.

Hard boiled eggs only,

Towels like sandpaper.

Staff very helpful

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

room door stuck

close to family free breakfast friendly staff

Towel hanger on the back of the door was loose

Thermostat easy to use. Breakfast was satifactory

The room did not clean, the bed was looking used and the furniture with dusty. The hotel don' t have elevator. For the price not is a good hotel.

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

Food poor. Was ok stay

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

The bed was too hard. Tossed all night trying to get comfortable. Pillows too small.