Reviews of Red Roof Inn & Suites Addison 2 stars

4103 Beltline Road, Addison, TX 75001, USA

#16 of 20 hotels in Addison

It was ok
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

On the back of my door and under the lamp was residue of an exploded drink. I had to take wipes to clean the door latch so I wouldn't have to touch it.

Great value in a great location will definitely be staying there again.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The place was clean and ac worked great with it being over a 100 during our stay we kept cool inside beds are fine not the best but for the price per night they are great and will do just fine.

Please don't judge me because of my skateboard!
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The staff was exemetely snobby, and rude, I actually had a broken arm in a cast and was not provided no help with my luggage or anything I stayed for 4 nights and ask for a late check-out and they still rush me seeing that my arm is in a cast. After my numerous apologies to the to the staff of my tardiness for checkout was threatened that I would not be able to stay there again. Until they found out that the next day I had reserved the jacuzzi room and she saw the amount that supposed to be paid and instead of me expecting her to say sorry sir will refund you the money and not allowed to stay here anymore she proceeded with okay your room will be available in an hour also the fact that I believe that my credit card was overcharged twice. I stay at a lot of hotels and this one by far has no reason to be as uptight and snobby as this hotel chain or hotel is. If Only They knew that the last Hotel I stayed in was Marriott towns place which is a 5-star hotel in Lewisville maybe they would have treated me different but other than that I believe I was judged and my stay there was hate to say it bad!

That I had a buddy who is staying there also in a rooms are only a door away from each other. Other than that nothing.

Great location - disappointing environment
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The room smelled of mold/mildew - I got sick after 2 days. After arriving home, all my clothes smelled of that place - I hate to think about what folks I met with that week may have smelled on me. The carpet was wet feeling - I never took off my socks just for safety reasons...yuck.

Location - I only spent nights there as I was gone all day long. Given this, the price was good. If I was going to be in the room longer than I was, I would have requested a different room or refund.

Very poor stay
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

It was dirty, staff was rude, I found a condom wrapper in the trash can as soon as we walked in. Dirty towel left on the door

It was on a good part of beltline

Over all we enjoyed our stay and so many restaurants was on belt line just 5 to ten minutes walking
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Mikki the receptionist who was more intention to help her staff like housekeeping to go earlier home by calling people to get your room clean early at 10:00 in the morning, One can imagine how we get our room clean early if we are on vacation and especially with kids ,her staff duty was till 2:00pm but she tried to make them free by 12:00pm.get rude with customers

Kei the only receptionist, who helped us in all aspects of queries

Hotel was reasonably priced but needs updating and shady people in some of the rooms.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

outdated bathroom and questionable/shady(section 8?) people in some of the rooms.

The room was clean but outdated. Bathroom needs renovation. There were some shady characters on the property. Great location but I would never bring my family back there again.

I like the room
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Second person who I was checking in for another night wasn’t that nice or didn’t work with me when I asked her for towels cuz I was busy when Housekeeping came to my room

I like the room

Pretty nice place just stay away from manager.
    • Superior King Room - Smoking

Liked it all except the manager that yelled at his employer for helping me with my stay. She was nice enough to let us stay in room 4hrs till my check was cleared he yelled at her for that.The room service didn't clean r room or give us fresh towels.

Cleanliness, breakfast, comfy bed

The bed was good, the space, refrigerator and desk were...
    • Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

The breakfast is short on protein but good waffles.

The bed was good, the space, refrigerator and desk were helpful to me. AC unit worked well. Not brand new but Clean air and clean room. The whole facility is clean orderly and quiet.

it was a good room

Breakfast.

At breakfast all plates, cups and utensils are styrofoam and plastic. Why would a hotel deliberately want to be so incredibly bad for the environment. Maybe its an american thing, but i see it as lazy and incredibly stupid and wasteful. Think about your sustainabilti practices,we only have 1 planet.

Clean room and value for money
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Little bit noisy if stay at first floor and facing main road.Breakfast is too simple. Shower towel is too small while only one small shampoo per day is obviously not enough for long hair

Surrounded by lots of restaurants

Dirty roach infested hotel.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

It was dirty, filthy, dinning area had roaches and dead ones. Not enough towels, soap or shampoo for two people. Tub was nasty, comforter had stains, floor had blood stains and more. Will not ever stay here again!

Horrible

Good location, but not enough entrances.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Not enough ways to get out. Gotta do U-turns or drive through a different parking lot to get into the hotel parking.

There's nearby options for food. Right by a main road, Beltline.

Bed more comfy that the compediters.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Need more, ac plugs. bigger tv.

Bed more comfy that the compediters. Clean. Great amenities for business travel, iron, microwave, large fridge,drawers, desk, wifi, etc.

Red Roof Addison
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Well it was dirty on the outside, trash blowing around in the wind. Our first room smelled like smoke and dog pee. There was also a sex toy left in the room by the previous people, that's how great the cleaning crew was....

The second room we had, the bed and AC unit were amazing. The first room not so much.

All in all a good experience.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Firm mattress, very comfortable, shower drain did not drain as quickly as it should. Informed staff at check out and they actually pulled out a note pad and made a note of it for the maintenance man. Very close to a busy road but surprisingly quite.

Horrible.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

My FIRST TIME at Red Roof! The entire Cash Deposit required to pay cash for the room!!!!! Rediculous!!! I've never had to do that! Why should I be persecuted for other bad choice guests the hotel chose to accept ????

Andre at the front desk. If he worked anywhere else, I would go stay there just because he was so awesome!

The only reason we stayed is because there was a $60 charge if we canceled
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The smell of the room was terrible. I asked for non smoking and you could tell it was used for smoking. The walls were dirty and the bed was covered with dog hair.

The size of the bed.

It was ok
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

I stayed for almost 3 weeks and couldn't get a descent discount. I payed for a room for3 days that was $207 and I was planning on staying. Little longer but the price was too high. If you have a good paying customer, you should try to accommodate them as much as possible. I spent over $1000 on rooms for only 2 weeks

The Front Desk staff was the best

The worst motel I've ever stayed in.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Manager is extremely rude and runs a roach coach motel. Bedding was stained and rooms weren't cleaned. There was mold in the bathroom and roaches in the rooms. Cleaning staff is rude and lazy. They expect tips but service is very poor. Manager was rude when I asked for a full refund. He got really upset and was extremely ugly towards me. Will never book there again. P.s. breakfast is awful not worth getting up for.

Clean and cheap
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

I called to extend my stay. The front desk said they would call back. They did not. So I called again. They said they booked another night for me. They did not. They would need me to switch rooms because of their mistakes. I packed and left.

Clean and cheap

horrible experience...spend 15$ extra and stay at best Western down the street.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Where to start...Rooms Smelled very bad. property is run down.its so bad that comforters and towels are run down. Breakfast was a joke. Unfriendly but not rude front desk employee.

Nothing was even ok.

We would stay there again. Good location for us.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

When we checked in the girl wasn't welcoming at all. She didn't share any information about where to get ice or anything. I didn't use the internet .

Lot of places to eat by it. Close to where we needed to go . It was quiet. Mikii was nice when we checked out. Daily newspaper. Breakfast was the same as other places.

Love this place

I can't complain.

This is by far one of the best hotels in Addison for affordability , convenience and all great amenities. The staff is great, especially dear Mikkii. She has been amazing and absolutely so accommodating. She goes out of her way to make sure everything is to your liking. Thank you Mikkii...definitely highly recommend this hotel!

Staff nice and attentive.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Old property, old bathroom. Frankly what you would expect at this price point in this area.

Staff nice and attentive. It is an old property, expect what you might expect at this pricepoint in Addison. Lots of restaurants around, good location. Good place to get a good night's sleep. Thats it...

It was not what I expected needs better customer service
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The customer service was horrible check in at 2:00pm we arrived and rooms not ready was told to wait 10 min was still given the keys to the rooms when in the room and it was DIRTY and SMOKY I had to argue to get a clean room and didn't get to check in until 4:00pm two hours after check in time they where rude I asked for extra towels was told no. Finally they changed my room and gave me smoke free clean room after I had to cuss them out still mad I had to wait 2 hours after check in just to go in my room never stay again

I like my room once they changed it to a clean room but Good location

Not sure I'd stay there again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When we first checked in, the room was really dirty. There was hair all over the bathroom floor and on all of the furniture. There were stains all over the bathroom wall that looked like someone had squirted a package of hot sauce on it.

After we let the girl at the front desk know that the room was dirty, she moved us to an upgraded room that was clean.

Satisfied for a short stay.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It didn't offer much of a breakfast and the price for a deluxe room was to much. The deluxe room consisted of a larger refrigerator.

I enjoyed the location of the hotel. It has access to service restaurants and a movie theater.

The housekeepers do an excellent job with cleaning the rooms.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Air conditioner too loud. Tv too low and bathroom too small. White girl at the front counter rude and always looked high on meth. The breakfast was terrible old fruit and those disgusting waffles you have to make yourself. A stomachache waiting to happen

The housekeepers do an excellent job with cleaning the rooms.

6.0
    My Personal Stay
    • Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The door was jammed..the room smelled odd..creepy men around the pool staring at my daughter and I..took a while for the A.C. to kick in..

I liked the pool..

One desk clerk, Kierstin, was exclent. The others were not accommodating AT ALL!
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

I overslept my checkout time, and the desk clerk was very rude. I offered to pay for a couple of hours extr, but they charged me for a whole day! I will never stay there again! The one day was more than the price I paid for my two days (individually.)

I liked the pet policy.

The room did not smell good. The carpet was threadbare. There was dirt and gunk in the corners tub.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Daylight shining through above and below the door. Nobody around. Empty hotel. No wash rags. On. boulevard where you always had to make u turn. I was alone and a little scared. It was 6 miles from Prebsy hospital but over 20 minutes with traffic. It. Came up as close to Presby. Felt trucked this time. Last time worked well but this was a loser.

Not much

Breakfast was ok.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

My bed was a bit uncomfortable but I also have back trouble. I didn't sleep as well as I should have.

Breakfast was ok. Small selection but adequate. The selections covered the basics and that is sufficient. Room was spacious, clean.

Rude front desk staff
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The female at the front desk, Kristen, was rude and short tempered with me. I explained I had booked a downstairs room but she said since I didn't book direct there wasn't anything she could do about making any change. I had my 87 year old cripple mother with me and we ended up in an upstairs room!!!! My mother had to drag herself up the stairs since there is no elevator. BAD !! I will probably never stay at this motel again and maybe never at a Red Roof Inn. There is no excuse for her to be so rude and there were at least 3 empty room below us for the night we stayed.

I can't say anything nice about this location

Great low price motel
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The only negative is that the bathroom door in 106 did not shut.

Great water pressure, comfy bed, great wifi, and courteous staff in a safe, convenient location. It's no spa, but I would stay here again.

Should of stayed somewhere else
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Room was dirty and smelled. Breakfast didn't have much. Not enough pillows they were flatnot enough towels. There was no hangers. No towels at the pool. Hot tub didn't work. Wanted a k8ng room with a pull out couch but that's not an option at this place. Will definitely not book here again.

Full size fridge

pleased, but with a little attention could have been well worth the price.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

curved shower curtain rod was pulled from the wall causing it to droop. that caused the shower curtain to droop toward the middle of the rod, and slide away from both sides of the wall causing water to puddle in the floor

good value for the price.

Comfy and Clean

No complaints

It is comfortable, clean , professional I absolutely love to stay here ... great area and great price. I highly recommend it here... add wifi with the stay .also free breakfast really good .

Great room...no working hot tub
    • Studio with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I needed a hot tub...i should have verified with the staf prior to booking...but the wonderful room made up for it.

Said there was a hot tub...its empty...

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

I will be back soon
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

There was some chipped paint on the walls that needed to be fixed

The Clerk at the desk was really helpful I liked Kristin's Attitude she was really great and fun to talk to I will be back again to chat with her

Comfortable Room but Lacking Breakfast
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was sorely lacking. It contained all bread and carbohydrates. It only contained sugary foods. I saw, cereal, bagels, danishes and waffles - that's it. There was no fruit and no protein. I feel sad for those who cannot eat this type of food for breakfast as they will then have to leave the property and find breakfast off site. If you want a place with breakfast, know that this place is severely lacking in options - even for a continental breakfast.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Good for its purpose
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Room had a slight odor to it.

Rooms were clean and a good size. It's obviously not a 5 star hotel, but it was fine for its purpose which was sleeping. Area felt safe.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

The room was clean.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The AC wasn't on in the room when we arrived so it was incredibly muggy in the room until the AC caught up.

The room was clean. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Got NO sleep for the the thin sheets and A/C making noise during the night.
    • Superior King Room - Smoking

Sheets were so thin I could feel the blanket sticky me in the night. Had no Kleenex the box was empty when I got there. TV was way too small for the room size.

Bed was very comfortable.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Bed was very comfortable. Couldn't get to the breakfast for the entire lobby being taken up by a huge family of ppl that was very rude. Finally gave up and went elsewhere for breakfast.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

The staff don't treat the customers properly and the uncleanliness of the rooms in the Frige food in
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The staff don't treat the customers properly and the uncleanliness of the rooms ice cream that is mounted in the fridge food still in the microwave cabinets in the drawers

The stafe are rude not friendly at all very close minded when you try to ask for anything they just block you out and they never listen to the customer

Convenient, but lots of noise
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

BEWARE! Families with small children actually LIVE here. The noise level was unreal. Didn't get any sleep. BAM BAM BAM on my ceiling past 1am. Call to the front desk didn't help. In-person complaint to the front desk didn't help. I asked the clerk to come to my room to hear the noise for himself, an offer he declined. The hotel wanted US to move instead of asking others to try to quiet down. Desk clerk said I'd been at the hotel "only" two days. My stay was actually 9 days. I have to be able to sleep when on the road. Wasn't able to do it here.

Close to our convention

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Comfy and Clea.

No comments.

The room was comfy....breakfast in morning was great.... Had a great time i ended staying 2 extra days staff very friendly everything was clean

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

The hotel was a budget hotel that we used for one night.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel was a budget hotel that we used for one night. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the bed and the room facilities were fine. Good value for money.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Fantastic value for money and staff very helpful and nice.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool was full of bugs but i did witness the hotel serviceman clean them out. Then then 20 minutes later there were in pool.

Fantastic value for money and staff very helpful and nice.

The day before I hear banging on the door next to me for at...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The day before I hear banging on the door next to me for at least 2 hrs at 1am..I called the front desk and they told police was on the way..no one show up. I did not like there was no sense of urgency to fix the problem.

A weekend away
    • King Suite with Spa Bath - Non-Smoking

There was no vent in the bathroom if you catch my drift. And there were nails hanging out of the dry wall that had been speckled over. Also the drain in the bath tub would not stay up so I had to shove a bottle of shampoo up under the drain to get it to stay.

The jacuzzi tub was very nice and relaxing. However some of the parts were not screwed in very well and it took forever to fill the darn tub. So by the time it was full we were bored.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Housekeeping was very accommodating.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

B'fast selection. No elevators.

Housekeeping was very accommodating. Plenty of decent quality towels and hygiene supplies. Good assortment of dining options close by.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Cheap, Great location, helpful attendant but not the cleanliest.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The restroom door and walls were dirty. They needed to be scrubbed.

The front desk agent was very helpful and friendly. Even though I had some delays and changes to make on my booking, she was patient and pleasant.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Location was perfect.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Room not ready at check-in. Found a local park to kill time. When room was ready 1.5 hours later, clerk offered us downstairs room because of our dogs (that was nice), then gave us keys to upstairs room (????).

Location was perfect. Staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

''Ugh!'' Who peed in your cereal???
    • Deluxe King Studio - Non-Smoking

The only thing I like about this hotel is that it is in Addison other than that I cant say much. I was completely dissatisfied with the services provided by nicky. She went out of her way to make my stay miserable. She was relentless wirh her attemps to coerce me into feeling like I just checked in the red door in oak cliff texas. For some absolute unsure reason she was rude protrayed an above reproach attitude. I felt very negative walking away from the checking in process. She is very unpleasant and will find any way to prove you wrong. She carried herself as though she hated her job and was completely satisfied making me feel challenged and totally uncomfortable. Was not helpful nor did she crack a smile once. It will be a while til I visit red roof inn thats a promise.

I

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

Clean, reasonable cost and convenient.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel provides a free continental breakfast. Unfortunately, there was not a single thing that they provided that I could eat on a low-carb diet. Other hotels with free breakfast provide eggs and sausage, but not this one. There was fruit and oatmeal for those on gluten-free diets, however.

Clean, reasonable cost and convenient. I had to lug my bag up the stairs since there was no elevator, but I didn't mind. I had a few minor issues with the room, but management sent out a repair person who took care of the issues promptly.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

Splendid!!!
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Not much I didn't like. It was nice and cozy. Also very affordable.

The Texas waffle was grrrreat! Nice location surrounded by plenty of restaurants as well.

About my staying in red roof
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

They should at least put a bottle of water in the room.

It's was perfect, I have to extend my stay for another night, in fact I'm typing from there right now.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Great hotel housekeeping keeps you update if needed...
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Great hotel housekeeping keeps you update if needed anything. Front staff is awesome ..the rooms was clean and nice I would definitely come back again !@

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

Shocker!
    • Superior King Room - Smoking

The only thing I didn't like was the faint smoke smell but that was easily treated with forbreze.

I liked everything. As soon as I walked through the door everything was accessible, well placed, and most importantly clean!

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Pleasant
    • Superior King Room - Smoking

I didnt't like the fact that the attendant didn't know my room was upstairs and kept telling me it was downstairs. The Breakfast wasn't as good this time, the fruit was old and looked horrible.

I'm always most happiest at Red Roof Inn and I like mostly everything. The Breakfast is always fresh and delicious upon everystay.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

Good value, worth the price.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The carpet had a moderate size stain/ dirty spot, and the bathtub did not look particularly clean.

The size of the room. Was surprised to find a microwave and a refrigerator. The breakfast included more than I had expected. I.e. Waffles, cereal, muffins etc.. The young lady at the desk was very friendly and helpful. Well lighted, felt safe.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

This was my first time at a Red Roof Inn. I was pleasantly surprised and would stay here again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

After staff couldn't help with wi-fi problem, I was told to call tech support instead of hotel calling for us. Had to go online to extend room because mgmt couldn't match online price. I had to call home and have my husband re-reserve room because wi-fi didn't work and desk clerk wasn't able to adjust room rate.

Comfortable bed Pleasant Room Decent breakfast

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

The stay was adequate- will probably use again but will bring certain items
    • Superior King Room - Smoking

did not resupply our coffee kleenex was the tiny travel size-really! not enough towels- had to get more, only one in room when checked in and no hand towels toilet paper - not enough in room

Location, price

Not a good first time experience with Red Roof Inn
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The bathtub was dirty, carpet stained, top of the curtain rod looked to be broken because it was hanging in the middle, only had 1 towel for 2 guests, didn't have a hot tub like the website said it had,. It was hard to get into because there's not an actual driveway for the motel.

I liked the King size bed

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

I rarely stay at motels so can't compare easily, but...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It would be good if you said free continental breakfast instead of just breakfast. People were disappointed at the selection.

I rarely stay at motels so can't compare easily, but everything was fine. Good clean room with amenities and the employees were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

You get what you pay for... Mid-priced / Mid-grade hotel but well worth the extra couple dollars!
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

breakfast? what breakfast?! we went down to the eating area an hour before it closed yet they were out of everything! only thing that was there was the dry cereal which they were out of milk. Said something to the front desk and they shrugged their shoulders.

rooms were very spacious, clean and furniture was all updated beautifully.

I like the location and the service.
    • Superior King Room - Smoking

The sheets wasn't as clean and the light switch was dirty and the tub was not clean.

The clerk at the front desk wad nice, I've stayed at this location before and he is always pleasant.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

It was a great stay with great nearby entertainment for everyone and a excellent location to stay
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

I didn't enjoy the pressure washer cleaning the walls right outside of my room door as I was trying to rest. I didn't enjoy someone calling on the hotel phones every 5 minutes playing on the phone. I had to unplug it so it wldnt disturb our leisure time to enjoy the our stay there.

The location was awesome don't have to go far to the restaurants are stores. It was very clean staff was nice and professional.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

Great value in a nice neighborhood!
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The outside had some trash here and there that should have been picked up. The minifridge was not cold enough.

Very nice and clean rooms with large, comfy beds. I was amazed that it was quiet because I was right at the pool, but it was nice and quiet! The desk staff was excellent! I was very impressed with their courtesy and kindness!!!

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

I like that Mickie was very helpful when checking as well as...
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

I did not like that some of the house keepers don't check the towels to see if they are clean. But the other house keepers do excellent work.

I like that Mickie was very helpful when checking as well as the older gentleman. I like the fact that they are very friendly.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

If you don't mind paying for POOR quality, this is your place to stay.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Booked for business. WiFi didn't work. Half lights out,remote didn't work,couldn't turn tv off - had to unplug. Bedbugs terrible!! Still having to buy creams to get rid off. Night clerk brushed me off. Can't contact management. Called/left email - no response.

Day clerks nice.