Reviews of Quality Inn & Suites - Boston/Lexington 2 stars

440 Bedford Street, Lexington, MA 02420, USA

#4 of 4 hotels in Lexington

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

You get what you pay for...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Mild, unidentifiable and slightly unpleasant odor in room. We had to run a gauntlet of idle, chattering staff and their housekeeping carts to get to breakfast. This usually involved leaving the walkway, into the rain,. as the staff showed no inclination of moving. They could not get a key card to work for more than a few hours. We must have made 5 trips to/from the desk for a new card, involving the previously mentioned gauntlet of idle staff.

Location and price are good. But not much else.

Bad experience
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Grumpy lady at the front desk, who did Not really care about the fact that our room was bedbug infested. Just gave us another room which did not make it better. We left and spent the night at a dufferent hotel. No refund in sight. Stay away.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Don't expect too much and you won't be disappointed
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Front desk staff seemed to know nothing about local attractions. We wanted to see historic Lexington and clerk kept trying to send us to Concord when we asked for directions. Sight map at front desk was useless. When we asked about a good local restaurant we were directed to Legal Seafood at local mall. Complimentary breakfast was OK except for the fact that it took forever for staff to replenish coffee after it ran out. That was terrifically annoying as both my companion and I need at least one cup to get started. Also, when we checked in, area by front entrance was littered with coffee cups. Made for a very poor initial impression. Room was ok. Beds were comfortable Wi-Fi was good. Water pressure in shower was terrible

Very convenient to highway.

Great stay despite Rude FD Supervisor Paula
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Front Desk Supervisor Paula was so rude and descriminated us, although I apologized for making an error when I made that reservation for " Smoking Room and 2 beds" , didn't realized it till check -in when asked to confirmed, I asked her if she can give us a Non Smoking Instead because we're allergic to the smell of smoke- she claimed they don't have any Non Smoking Rooms anymore because they were all given out already, Asked her if the room smell really bad and she said yes! I asked her if they can provide an air freshener and she said Housekeeping is already closed. She wasn't trying to help , her attitude wasn't exactly welcoming. I stepped out and booked another reservation online and got a Non Smoking - King Bed for additional $10 and didn't have a problem checking in. I expected a better attitude from a Quality Hotel person especially a Supervisor.

Love the hotel room we received , first floor and has parking right outside our room. Room was very clean , has fridge and microwave. Slept very comfortably , felt so much at home. Breakfast was excellent.

The place was adequate and in close proximity to my venue.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

The building facade need a some improvement, but the inside was better.

The place was adequate and in close proximity to my venue. The staff were curtious and the shuttle service to the surrounding area was very helpful.

my second time at this hotel and every day is improving for good
    • Business Double with Two Double Beds

the only bad thing was the microwave that I could not use it was damaged but the very friendly staff canced me the dinner and in the effluent that was the ice machine is out of service but in the other building of arlado was working 100%

Pool the machine of the pakeit, the breakfast very good everything very clean is my second time in that hotel

Great room and breakfast for the price!
    • Business Double with Two Double Beds

Truthfully, I booked last minute and was not able to get the hotel I was supposed to be staying at for my work conference. I anticipated a rather basic stay with a clean and quiet place to sleep. The staff at the front desk was fantastic, the breakfast FAR more than anticipated (even better than the hotel our conference recommended), the wifi stable and fast for what I needed. My room was perfectly cleaned, bed comfortable and soft and my stay pleasurable. If I am ever back in the area I would choose again.

Great place to stay if you want to safe money!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

There wasn't any AC in the hallways which didn't bother me. Just takes your body to adjust it, that's all.

The front desk staff was fabulous. Great location right off the interstate. Clean rooms. A huge breakfast selection, something for everyone and you won't leave hungry. It's a great price for what you get!

Outstanding cleanliness, hospitality, and location. Clean, well maintained rooms.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Not a thing - Am returning to this property later this month, and will return again when I have business in the area.

Very easy commute to locations South of Boston (Quincy, Braintree, Weymouth) without going through Boston itself. The front desk clerks (especially Oscar) are friendly and accommodating. Laundry facilities in each building, new microwave and refrigerator in room, and an excellent Mexican restaurant not 100 feet from the front office.

The Quality Inn and Suites has a friendly staff and a nice...
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

It was too far from the city of Lexington. Also there were a lot of construction workers there that made it a little louder than a typical Quality Inn & Suites. This hotel rooms were older and smelled like they were just cleaned. The smell lingered all night.

The Quality Inn and Suites has a friendly staff and a nice breakfast.

Just ok, but really not worth the price
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Checking in was troublesome even though I had pre-booked the rooms. The guy at the counter game me some attitude about using my business credit card. The rooms smelled very musty and old. I tried to take a breakfast plate to my room but was scolded by the staff who said breakfast was only allowed to be eaten in the dining area, which is something I've never had an issue with before. The person in the room above me flushed the toilet every 10-15minutes and walked loudly. He also threw cigarette butts onto the windshield of my rental car. He was an extended guest and there were plenty of other open rooms so why did I get stuck in a room underneath the most annoying person in the hotel. And it's not hotel, it's a motel - doors go directly to the parking lot.

Breakfast was really good. It was hot and they had real breakfast potatoes each morning. Parking was easy. The bed was comfortable. Check out was easy, but it was a different staff member than check in.

Great value for the money.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room hadn't been vacuumed thoroughly before we went in. There was rice and other food particles on the floor, that remained there throughout our three day stay.

The breakfast was excellent. The beds were comfortable.

The beds were too hard, the pillows were half size.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The beds were too hard, the pillows were half size. The room was too small. Pictures online made it look like it was an indoor hotel and it's an outdoor hotel. Pool was also outside and closed during our stay.

It was a great price with a big bed, a bathtub, and...
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

There was a bloody fingerprint in the bathroom which was pretty creepy

It was a great price with a big bed, a bathtub, and breakfast. Pretty much the essentials for a good price

• Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Dirty rooms. Cigarette hole stained sheets. People in and out of rooms at all hours. People drinking and smoking outside of all the rooms at all hours.

Breakfast was good, Hotel staff at desk and server very good.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Workers that Clean very noisy outside room, Was checking out at 12, they knocked on door to clean at 9:30.

Breakfast was good, Hotel staff at desk and server very good.

Nice get away from the blizzard
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The people at the front desk and operations manager were not that great. Operations manager was rude. Despite that its a great location close to my house lots of stuff close by and the price was decent. I will be back again.

Booked last minute after arriving from an early flight from...
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Booked last minute after arriving from an early flight from Orlando. Took a total of 30 minutes to get checked in between poor staff training, computers freezing and no available clean rooms. The room was decent and clean and the bed was super comfortable. Our room was right next to the staircase and was super noisy with people coming in and out of the door at all hours of the night! The parking lot was awful full of ice and snow and my boyfriend almost fell. Save yourself the hassle and find another cheap hotel!

Had to stay but this time but never again
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Parking lot was dangerous with black ice and snow everwhere. Breakfast was a disaster - only flavored coffee, lame sausages, frozen butter.

AVailability in the middle of a major power outage

It was awesome and would stay again if in the area
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

We had issues with our key card that the staff resolved right away

The staff was excellent ..they took care of all our needs promptly and the breakfast was outstanding

Value for price but not professionalism!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Being told my disabled parent couldnt eat breakfast that i paid for because she couldnt walk to the area which it was being served. The staff insisted i coulnt bring her breakfast due to not being able to leave the area while breakfast took place?

The potatoes were always cold and the staff was extremely rude in the breakfast area.

The tv did not work.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The tv did not work. We changed rooms. Still did not work. After many calls and visits to front desk were told Comcast was trying to fix it. Never did. No comp for it until I called corp office, found out this place was no longer part of Quality Inn.

I love Quality Inn for value and comfort.

All was good. Really.

I wanted to buy their soft, squishy pillow, but they don't sell them. The breakfast was good for healthy eater: I got my eggs, vegetables, fruit, and perfect coffee. Everyone was cheerful and welcoming. NO complaints.

Inexpensive, basic, acceptable, good value for the area
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

BEWARE! There are no elevators to the upper floor in any of the buildings, so you'll have to carry your case upstairs. Looks tired on the outside, but room was comfortable (noisy A/C). Didn't get my wake-up call. Good job i set an alarm on my phone too...

Inexpensive for location outside Boston

Highly recommended for Lexington!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Great staff...beautuful lobby decor...adjacent to wonderful Mexican restaurant. Easy to walk from bus that leaves Alewife station which is accessible by metro from Boston-Cambridge

Poor
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Found roach in the room, sheets were stained, curtain was stained, light over the sink had to be turned on and off to come on and requested portable crib twice for room and was never provided. Tried explaining stay to operations manager next morning and she said person night before was alone and would speak with her but that was all.

The breakfast was good

Repeat customer happy with property and outstanding selection for breakfast.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I asked for and received a non-smoking room. Unfortunately, I was about twenty feet from somebody smoking near my room on the way out the first morning.

Perfect location with comfortable room for my purpose. Staff was attentive and helpful when required.

Heater didn't work. Toilet didn't work. Problems with wi-fi.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Maintenance didn't know what they were doing, came with screwdriver and glue hit the heater a few times and jiggled the toilet a few times.

Comfortable bed. Room was decent

Not staying at another comfort inn or any of its affiliates if I can avoid it.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The bed was itchy could not sleep all night. The sheets were hard and the pillows smelled bad. Also the towels were rough my child did not want to dry with it.

Extra charges, no privacy, vending machines steals, nice cleaners.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

From the first night the guy from the front desk were very unprofessional, I book this through booking and he said that he was able to see the reservation through them, but that it wasn't on their system ( he best explanation ) it was almost 12 am so I am telling him that my daughter were very very tired, that if he could called booking or something and that I got a price through booking, He said no, that he could see the reservation but that he was going to charge me again at what ever price, I asked him the price he won't answer, he just kept saying is not that much. Next day this person not only charge me more for the room but he charged me for 2 rooms. ( no, no, no) I was really mad, ( almost $700 dollars ) if I didn't have this money you know what was going to happened. When I asked the next person why he did this, she didn't have no answer. She told me that they were going to refund the money of one room, but that it's was going to take afew days. Great! For real? not knowing the situation of me and my daughter at this time and this people took out more than the double and no explanation, no anything to make me happy, I thought they was going to say at least one free night or something, not that I was going to accept it but ,where is the costumer, the appreciation for such a big mistake. Well next night I went down to the vending machine which take credit card. I bought some thing for my daughter, juts gave me one, I kept putting my credit card and not seeing that it wasn't giving me nothing else ( I know ) I said, Ooh it's okay, I just go to the front desk and they will cancel the last 2 transactions, when I went, same thing with other guys. Ooh I don't know how to fix that, sorry, I told him I wasn't asking for the money, but to call and get that thing fix that it was stealing money from people. He answered was...well use cash, that's how everyone else do it.

To be honest the cleaners were the only one that I saw professional, two Indians individuals, a guy and a girl, they are always very pleasant and willing to get anything. They didn't speak English, very they where very pleasant people, you know with a smile on their faces and all.

Pleasant surprise
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

I thought the free breakfast would be coffee and Danish - but it was fresh waffles, eggs, sausage, bacon, everything. It was the best breakfast was had on our trip! Pleasant surprise.

It was OK but nothing to rave about. I can say it was clean and comfortable.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

this hotel is definitely overpriced for what it is.

It was very convenient to the event I attended. I booked a first floor room and was able to drive right up to it. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean and fairly new towels.

1 night stay
    • Business Double with Two Double Beds

The cost was higher then I usually pay and the room was not much different then lower costing rooms. There was nothing special about this room. Lower price would be better

The breakfast was awesome

OK stay at a conveniently located motel that met my needs, but could have done better.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The property is beginning to show signs of needing upkeep more than it is receiving.

Then location was very convenient. The breakfast option were above average.

I wouldn’t go back.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The room smelled bad. This was definitely a smokers room. There was powder on the floor that was suppose to freshen the room.

It was a place to stay.

Fairly typical American style motel
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The external walkways could do with refurbishment. Usually no fruit at breakfast.

Good price, included breakfast. Close to where I wanted to be in Lexington.

I appreciated the staff - they let me check in early-would have liked more fruit for breakfast
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The description of the property made it sound like I could walk places but there was no sidewalk and I am a walking person - misleading and disappointing.

Everything - the staff at the front desk so kind, the housekeeping, cleanliness, etc

Passable. The breakfast was good.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The water faucet in the tub would not turn off completely. The AC temperature switch was messed up. It turned in circles with no easily understood temperature.

Close to Boston

Really bad. Very disappointed because I've always liked Quality Inns. Never again.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Our "non-smoking room" reeked of stale cigarettes! It was truly vile. But we'd arrived at 11:30 pm after a 5-hr drive and we needed to be out the door at 7:30 am, so we had neither the time nor the energy to try and wrangle a different room from the rude and indifferent front desk teenager.

The decor of the room was okay although clearly remodeled on a tight budget.

Perhaps if it would be a non smoking room and a working shower head we would have a pleasan stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The room was a smoking one and it felt like we slept in an ashtray it was to cold to open the window. The shower head had no water pressure and it was impossible to rinse the soap off.

Good location nice staff, breakfast with a nice choice and variety of food for everyone.

Unlike in March, 2015, this time, no one entered my room...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Unlike in March, 2015, this time, no one entered my room while asleep, so I greatly appreciate the comfort and privacy. Service seemed to have improved because they're able to address my need. The complimentary breakfast is greatly appreciated to help reduce spending on food.

Place needs an update and staff need training on service!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The hotel does not allow for any early check in even when it's clearly obvious the place is empty. There are also no bag storage facilities - an employee told us to simply leave our bags in the foyer - no thanks!! On a day when it was 80+ the pool was closed. The kids were not happy after a long and hot day out! The pillows were more like cushions and when we requested more we were told no because guest services were closed! You are a hotel - guest services is your business! The rooms and bathrooms were so out dated and rusty and good luck trying to get any sleep with the sound of the air conditioner that's two decades old...... Thank god we only stayed one night.

Gross
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Disgustingly dirty and smelled bad, had to keep bathroom door closed at all times terrible sewage smell. Crumbling cement balconies. Smelled like an overuse of self carpet cleaning powders to cover clean and cover up?

Location ok

Hotel was adequate, located in Lexington, clean, friendly staff not low priced.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Light over the sink didn't work. Maid had to know. The second floor walkway was broken in places from age. Paid $124 per night for Quality Inn. We paid $110 and $101 per night at a hotel chain @ 10 miles away with breakfast. Much newer, more complete update. Would probably stay there 4 nights if we had to redo this trip.

Staff and help were very nice. Room and bath was clean, old but updated. Breakfast was competitive with other hotels.

Overall good.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The wait time at the reception. It typically took about 30-45 minutes to complete the check-in formalities on a Friday evening.

Accessibility to the highway.

Never Again at this motel!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

First, the room needed updating. The room needed a through cleaning. The lamps were dusty, desk needed to be sanitized. The water in the shower/tub never receded while taking a shower! So I was standing in not so clean water after showering! I mentioned this to the desk clean, it didn't seem to faze her. Upon checking out on 09-10-2017 I was told the computer was not working & did not receive a final bill. Finally, I was kept awake by the room next to our's until 3 AM. As we could hear them talking & also hearing their TV & it wasn't like they were yelling! The walls are definitely too thin!

The Quality Inn was located near our final destination.

Tub seemed dirty or old updates needed
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The curtains were falling down in the room towels were stiff the front desk people weren't very knowledgeable or helpful.room was clean but old looking. I've been in a number of other hotels in the area for work and although the breakfast was very good I didn't like the staff and the room wasn't that comfortable. It needs an update!

The breakfast was very good and the food staff was nice.

Like the property suggest upgrading the linen
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

The towels were thin rough dingy and weren't clean The shower could have been cleaned with bleach

I thought the property was extremely clean. Staff was friendly the bed comfortable. The hot breakfast was great

good
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

shower was not cleaned properly but the rest of the room was. a little hard to park small spaces

good breakfast and the ladies at the desk were very nice and helpful

awful except for the breakfast.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

the room wasnt ready to check in at 3pm. ive never stayed anywhere where the room wasnt ready at check-in time. the seats we had to sit on in the lobby to wait for our room to be ready were visibly dirty and stained. the exterior of the whole place looks like it hasnt been cared for in years. our room was very in need of remodeling, carpet ripped, ceiling stained and patched. bed was way too soft, you completley sink down into it. could not stay there a second night for that money.

the breakfast area was clean and there was plenty of food seeing that there was a lot of people there.

friendly staff, great breakfast rooms could use an update. pricey as well
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

rooms where outdated and could use an update bathroom fixtures where rusty, stains on ceiling and carpets. for the money it was not up to par.

the free breakfast was great!!!

Decent
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The room was decent for the price. Our room was right by the pool so it was very loud due to people outside. There is minimal parking so don't expect to park by your room. The room wasn't as clean as I hoped. The bathroom has mold on the ceiling and the toilet wasn't cleaned properly. The garbage cans also look like they belong in a dollhouse... the breakfast was good. The pool is very small. We didn't use it because it was always overcrowded.

The price was affordable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The whole facility needs updating and renovations. We Couldn't park anywhere near our room as the parking places were all taken. There were a group of company workers there and their vans took up several places.

The price was affordable. We arrived late and left early the next day, so we just neede a place to sleep. We didn't have time to check out the pool, etc. The staff were pleasant.

Decent hotel for the cost.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Orange juice machine was broken and they didn't seem to care about it. Not enough Shampoo, AC is a bit noisy.

The hotel is nicely located outside of the Boston area, but very close to 95 highway. It was very easy to check in and out and breakfast was decent for the price. Rooms are of good size, but beds are a bit smaller than expected. Parking is available and the area seems to be very safe. Nice family crowd at breakfast time.

This hotel is past it's best. Pricey for quality of rooms.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Bedroom old and tired. Very much in need of renovation. Sink had cigarette burn marks all round even in a non-smoking room.

Breakfast was good and the staff kept the food topped up. Dining room very smart.

The location & staff were what we expected from a Quality Inn, but the dirt on the floors was not.
    • Business Double with Two Double Beds

The floors in the rooms were filthy. If you walked around the room in socks or barefoot your feet were very dirty before you could get into bed.

Location to the museums we wanted to visit was very good. Breakfast included in price was also a plus.

Worst place I have stayed in a while
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Noisy airco and a bug ridden room; when mentioned, staff said "yeah, that can happen." Overall tired decoration, so no: I cannot recommend this hotel.

Worth staying at
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

All in all it was a nice place to stay at.

Had an initial issue with the A/C in our room not working. Immediately changed our room for us. Maintenance was not readily available because it was on the 4th of July so that was understandable. Front office personnel were very easy to deal with.

Great place to stay to see the sites of Lexington.
    • Business Double with Two Double Beds

The bathroom tub did not drain very well. By the time you finished your shower the tub had filled up --taking about 20 min before it was all drained.

The staff were very nice and helpful. the breakfast was good. The beds were comfortable. The price was right.

Decent value for a family
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

One of the reception staff was very kind and friendly and answered my questions. Another staff member acted as though I was wasting her time.

Rooms were clean and it was easy to get an Uber to where we needed to go. Breakfast was good with lots of options.

It met our needs well.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Entry to the room (stairs and hallway) was a bit shabby.

This is not a luxury stay by any means but the staff was helpful and cordial, the room was clean and had all the necessary features, the bed was very comfortable, the breakfast was very good. The location right near Rt 95 was handy to business and tourist sites. We were allowed to check in early and check-out time was convenient. Not a resort but we only needed a decent place to stay in a good location and this fit the bill.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Great place for a one night stay.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel is dated. There are a few chips and dings, but it is clean. There was only one chair in the room... a second would have boosted our rating.

The location is great. We wanted to visit Minuteman Park and bicycle the bikeway and get to Concord for an evening. Location was perfect.

Good place to stay specially with friends and family...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The location could have been closer to the public transport. The frequency of bus at the nearby bus-stop was very less. The place offers free drop-pickup within 5 miles but they have to be informed in advance, which is not convenient since we generally need their help in emergency. It would be better if they have pickup-drop service to Alewife station from where both the bus and subs are easily available. They could also include free airport pickup and drop. We had to depend on Uber during our stay,..or walk !!!

Beds were comfortable. The service was good. The drier was not working but the staff immediately got our clothes dried on their drier.

Failure to act on cancellation mail.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Had issues at the airport and could not make it. Had to briefly send a mail for cancellation but it was not acted on. Was debited despite getting across to them more than 24 hours before the d day.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Great Stay!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The one front desk lady could be a little more friendly!

Did not get a good impression of the staff when we checked in. The one lady at the desk was not very friendly. Had an issue with the keys and when we went to the front desk the man and other lady that was there were super friendly! Cleaning men and women were very friendly! The hot breakfast was delicious!! The beds were very comfortable as well as the pillows! Very clean room and breakfast area as well as the grounds. Pool was not open for the 4 days we were there...but didn't matter because the weather was not nice. Location was good...like anywhere else you had to travel a bit. Overall pleasant experience...would definitely stay there again!!

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Needs maintenance upgrade.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The room appeared clean but was old and poorly maintained. Rusty hardware in the bathroom, grouting replaced without the old dirty grout being removed, cracks in the enamel of the tub. Basically looked shabby.

The breakfast was very nice and the dining area was very clean and well stocked.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Perfection at Lexington Quality Inn
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

All breakfast choices tasted good. Lots of food and choices! Even decaf tastes great. I always enjoy making waffles. When we arrived at 8pm, the clerk made fresh coffee for us in the lobby since the coffee urn was empty. Cookies were still available. We were upgraded to a suite this time and amazed how inviting suites are.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Great if you have a car.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

You need a car! Breakfast is good but no healthy choices. Mexican restaurant out front is OK but it's not very authentic.

Rooms are comfortable, easy to work, breakfast was plentiful.

I wrote enough essay's in school thank you

nothing good experience

the property was convenient to historic sites and more modern than we expected. Nice and clean and decorated. Very easy to find and the staff was helpful and courteous. Breakfast was good.

UGH!!!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The sidewalk alongside the rooms was filthy with all kinds of disgusting items. I killed 4 bugs in the bathroom which were visible against the white tile. I hate to think of what was on the dark carpet. Needless to say, I did not go barefoot in this room. The tissue box was broken off, the white curtain was stained and unironed, and the counter needed my cleaning of something that was stuck on it. Corners were loaded with dust. Obviously, I made a big mistake booking this.

The Breakfast room was open at 6am allowing us to get something before going to airport.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Worst experience ever
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Everything was worst Except the breakfast was really good

Breakfast was really nice but everything else was at its worst So old and worn out facilities and cleanliness was so bad Room too smelly was totally embarrassed no tooth paste Tap was making so much noise Bathtub stained Omg I got so put off and yet I paid rates not agreed on with booking.com Was the worst ecperience

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Nice staff but hotel in need of upgrade
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Difficult to get to hotel, ugly corridors outside rooms, tub/shower clogged up, and room was a bit small.

Staff was friendly and helpful, and cleaning crew was excellent.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Excellent value for your money
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The desk staff could do with some training in good customer service.

Breakfast was excellent and the kitchen staff were great in keeping the area clean and all items topped up. The room was beautifully furnished and very clean and comfortable. It came with everything that could be expected in a hotel room.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Its like having a real home.
    • Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Lack of hot water for showers. Laundry room dryer wouldnt dry the cloths.

Staff was great, Breakfast was good, All the coffee I could drink for a week. I will stay here more!!

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

nightmare
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

we had no heat in our room moved to new room toilet seat was on the ground broken moved again to new room then the pass card didn't work back to office for the forth time now I'm in the room and its a smoking room i just gave up a that point we slept there and just left early i told the person at the desk what had happened that night he didn't blink an eye didn't care that guy should be relived from his job immediately what a terrible experience plus i had to drive a long way the next day i failed to mention all the trips back and forth to the office it was snowing like crazy and had to drive to the office one other thing the were no garbage cans in the last room we stayed in then in the morning take a shower the drain is backed up and I'm standing in 6 inches of water boy when it rains it poors