Reviews of Quality Inn Sea-Tac Airport 2 stars

2900 South 192nd Street, SeaTac, WA 98188, USA

#22 of 36 hotels in SeaTac

• Queen Room

There was no hot water for a shower. Staff continued to sell rooms to customers when we departed, not telling them that there was no hot water. We were told that we’d be contacted by management about possible refund. We have not been contacted.

See above. The room was dirty, especially the light switch next to the bed. The water was only warm or hot no cold. It was convenient but next time I'd pay more for a clean room.

Nothing much. It was a bed but not a pleasant room. It was dirty, especially the light switch next to the bed. The water was only warm or hot no cold. It was convenient but next time I'd pay more.

• Queen Room

It took over an hour for the airport shuttle to come and I called three separate times and each time they said they were on their way. After traveling all day, having an unreliable shuttle was stressful.

The price was very reasonable, and the room was clean.

• Queen Room

This place is a dive. I didn't expect the Hyatt for this price, but this place is dated, run down and kind of scary.

The receptionists were polite.

• Queen Room

There had been what seemed like a bit of vandalism ( towel racks off walls etc,and animal scratching on bedding.) There was also no cold water in shower.

They did not charge us for the damage done by previous customers. Also, the breakfast was good.

Old motel with outdated tiny rooms. Expensive considering the age of the property. Bathroom towels poor quality and very thin.

Proximity to airport. Spotlessly clean. Comfortable bed.

• Queen Room

I was called a liar regarding the issues about my accident. There was no shower matt to prevent a person from falling. A towel like matt with no non/skid backing was the only item. It slipped to create a balance problem and thus I fell. When Booking.com tried to work with a Quality Hotel manager, there was no cooperation. The woman manager eventually hung/up on her.

the desk woman who helped me after the evening accident.

We didn't actually stay at the property because our plans changed suddenly due to a critically ill family member. Even though we had prepaid our stay through Booking.com the email offered an early cancellation and you had to communicate with the property to see if they would work with you. I notified the property of our situation, sent an email, and they still won't refund our money. Lesson learned...never prepay a stay to save a few $$.

• Queen Room

There was no cold water in room #218. All the water taps, including the bath tub & toilet, were running very hot water.

Very clean & the staff were very nice.

• Queen Room

No cold water and very hot water. Sink would not work. Room key stopped working at one attempt. Staff would not do anything about the keys but give me another. I went through nine keys during my four days. Each time I had to walk to the front desk and get a new one. I was told they could not do anything about the keys. Also stated they could not give me a recipet cause I booked online. They ended up charging me 100 dollars more then I thought, via my credit card bill. I WILL NOT stay there again.

The bed was way to soft. The pillows were very small squares. If you have a king room would have king pillows on the bed.

how Close it was to the rental car return.

• Queen Room

Very noisy - floor above, hallways, doors, staff, elevators etc. Water lukewarm in the shower with very low water pressure. Bathroom not recently updated. Staff attitude seemed very indifferent to helping people

Bed was comfy and everything was clean. Breakfast was not fancy but inclusion at the price I paid was a surprise. Airport shuttle available. Very good location if need a place to crash waiting for connections or early flights

• Queen Room

The water sucked wasn’t even warm, it was like taking a Luke warm shower/bath. The rooms are kinda small and the staff isn’t that great!

Great location, close to stores in walking distance and bus locations

The minute they found out we were traveling with a dog, they charged us an extra $25, then relocated us to the coldest corner of the basement. (They called it the first floor. It afforded us a lovely view of about a 12 foot high wall of earth.) It was close to 60 degrees in our room when we checked in. It didn’t really get warm for an hour or so. We couldn’t take our coats off. So they finally moved us to a different room. Oddly, neither room had cold running water, not even in the sink. (Didn’t check the toilet.) They did provide plastic drinking glasses, but I had to find an upstairs bathroom off of a conference room just to get a drink of water. Fortunately, although this bathroom had a combination lock on the door, it wasn’t actually locked. I guess I could have paid a couple of bucks for bottled water, had I been willing to walk the entire length of the building and up one floor to where there was an actual functioning vending machine. Call me lazy. There were no towels or towel bars anywhere near the sink in our room — they were all hung on a towel bar above the toilet, in a separate little bathroom closet. We shared four little square pillows, none of them really soft enough for a side sleeper. Electrical outlets were so worn out, I couldn’t plug anything into a wall socket. Plugs just fell out. In all fairness, they did have lamps with USB ports and plugs in the base, but, being on the wrong side of the bed, I couldn’t charge my iPad while I was using it. I had originally booked a king bed. We ended up with two standard sized beds because — DOG!! There was only one elevator in the whole place, and, naturally, it was on the West END of the building, rather than in the middle. So if you get sent to the coldest (dog-friendly) easterly corner of the basement, plan on dragging your luggage the entire length of the building when you check in or out.

The staff moved us to a warmer location. The shuttle driver was nice. We didn’t try the coffee.

• Queen Room

I was told I would be able to check in early. When I get there i would of had to pay an extra $30.00 to check in early. But that isn't what was stated when I booked and called in. So I had to wait 5 hours, and they had rooms available.

The set up was good.

• Queen Room

The place is really dingy and could use a fresh coat of paint, and a bit of a facelift. Despite being clean, it is clear that little aesthetic maintenance has occurred in a really long time.

Everything was provided as expected - the room was ready on time, etc.

All the cold water taps were hot water, even the toilet was hot water. Although the bed was comfy the pillows were terrible chunky foam ones and uncomfortable! Because this is an airport hotel and sleep is paramount you think they would have the absolute best in pillows. If the pillows and hot water issues were resolved I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

You can tell that there has been a remodel of an old building and it looks pretty nice. The shuttle guys were great too!

Need to keep hot coffee available at all times

Good breakfast; coffee was good although in evening was not very hot. Close to the airport and provided trnsportation to airport. Driver was very kind to give me directions once I got to the airport. Staff friendly

Bed springs were loud when you move on the bed. Hallway smelled like weed for non smoking rooms. Hair in the sink from someone shaving. Not a clean room. Smells overly sweet in our room all night

Norhing

• Queen Room

As in almost every hotel unfortunately, there are never enough CONVENIENT wall sockets for the electronics. The water temperature shower was hot then cold then hot.... Essh!

The rates were reasonable and competitive. Everything was clean and comfortable. And I greatly appreciate having an airport shuttle. That was a major PLUS! Thank you!

The weather!!

Night manager was most helpful.being an old lady he was kind and helped me getting in one out of the room. I was a late arrival and early departure. Couldn't have ask for anyone nicer. Thank you for letting me give him a kind word.

• Queen Room

I liked the staff greeting when I arrived after a long plane trip at 11:30AM Dec 31 Great breakfast offering; shuttle frequent and on time; just right for my needs/ Especially like the clean clean room.

The night clerk for check-in was rude both on the phone (re airport shuttle) and in person. The hallways of the hotel were dim, musty, narrow and ominous. The rooms were slightly better in terms of aesthetics. The hotel itself was not represented well in the photos. I was never afraid for my safety as a woman traveling alone yet don't think this should serve as a highlight for a facility.

The airport shuttle drivers were professional, thoughtful, and kind. I very much appreciated their help with my luggage (international move for the coming year). The hotel room was clean including the linens which I thought had been well laundered.

• Queen Room

Shuttle service needs improvement. Waited 30 minutes in the cold until the shuttle finally showed up. TV remote didn’t work. Reported to front desk; “I’ll send someone to the room.” No one showed.

Breakfast was tasty!

• Queen Room

The tv was fuzzy, couldn’t get a clear picture. It was late when we got back in so we didn’t fuss over it. But the next morning he tv was also fuzzy in the dining area. The shower was luke warm at best.

Breakfast was decent. Close to the light rail.

• Queen Room

Paper thin walls, doors slamming all night ,loud talking in halls,guests all hours of night, banging of headboard against walls! Smelled and looked old!

Clean sheets and towels

• Queen Room

Our room did not have cold water. The sink faucet ran hot water only, the shower only had hot water, and when you flushed the toilet STEAM was coming up!!! Anyone have that happen to them?..... The neighborhood was unsafe...people in cars in the hotels parking hanging out all day/night, coming into the hotel using the bfast area that are not even staying at the hotel. Our hallway (1st floor) smelled like and also witnessed marijuana....not for me people!!!! Dog running up and down our floor unleashed, no won with it and barking!!! What is up with that!

Breakfast was ok

Rooms were dingy..need of a refresh...just didn’t feel really clean. Pillows were small little squares, not adequate. Only 2 towels supplied. No food on premises. When booked asked if we could park there for 3days. Answered back day of reservation to say no, we would have to cancel and rebook the parking package. Unfortunately the penalty to cancel day of was the full room cost. Ended up having to park off site.

The bed was comfortable. Check in was smooth. Staff called to check if everything was ok in the room. Promptly brought me more pillows and towels when requested. Shuttle service was good.

• Queen Room

Terrible tub toilet area way too small toilet way too low .bed and pillows awful room too warm air conditioner off and on not running enough to cool room. Queen bed also seems very small. I see a pattern at times when I book through booking . Com they seem to give us the least desirable rooms , next to elevator back of hotel upper floor with no elevators etc.

Not far drive to airport car drop off

the floor between us and the people above us must have been paper thin because you could hear every single step above which kept us awake majority of the night!

Needs updating. Discovered cockroach in room. Breakfast room was so crowded we couldn't find a place to sit. Also, many items were already gone at 7am.

Easy to reach from airport car rental facility.

• Queen Room

Overall the property didn't feel very clean. Shuttle was available, but kept us waiting for quite a while everytime we wanted to use it, we ended up walking a mile to the public transportation.

Facility was near public transportation. Front desk was friendly.

Wish a few restaurants were closer but they were within walking distance for most people.

Bed was very comfortable and pillows were excellent. Older hotel but very friendly and clean.

• Queen Room

Room was musty, ruined experience. I almost fell trying to get into shuttle -- would have seriously injured myself. Fortunately another guest caught me. Shuttle had no hand hold, no step for short persons. Driver parked so I could neither benefit from sidewalk or have adequate space away from the drainage grade at edge of street. He also did not watch passengers to see if they could enter safely.

Desk people were friendly.

• Queen Room

Rooms were terrible. Smelled musty, A/C didn't work, Could feel springs poking through the mattress, didn't provide the breakfast advertised, morning staff was very curt.

• Queen Room

Receptionist not very friendly. Information on how to get to nearby shopping centre, taxi rung. Whilst we waited in foyer advertisement to the shopping centre that a shuttle could be caught free both ways, instead cost us over $40.

Hotel was easy to connect to with the shuttle on offer. Breakfast was nice. Hotel decor old but room was clean, great for a night or two.

• Queen Room

The property is very near to the Sea-Tac light rail system and the friendly hotel shuttle van driver picked us up there and then took us to the airport the next day as well. Great staff overall including the front desk person. Very affordable and convenient.

• Queen Room

The rooms are a bit out of date and the water temperature in the shower, had a mind or its own. Scorching hot to cold and back again no matter how much adjusting we tried!

We enjoyed the shuttle to and from the airport and light rail station! Some of the staff were above and beyond, kind and friendly; unfortunately some were quite the opposite.

• Queen Room

Shower curtain oversized....edge running into the tub, sink located outside the bathroom, inadequate TV channels

Located close to the airport, making it an ideal hotel for business travelers or for those intending only one night stays. Breakfast was okay, room was decent.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

The toilet was so low to the floor that it belonged in a kindergarten. I am not exaggerating. Not good for older travelers!

The beds were very comfortable. The refrigerator was handy. There was sufficient light. We had and received an early wake-up call.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

A/C didn't work well. The water in the shower was too hot even when it was turn to cold. The stink had the same issue with the water running through being hot even when it is turn to cold.

Breakfast was better quality than other hotels.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

• Queen Room

Smelled like Marajuana all thought the halls, bed very uncomfortable, shower faucet blew off while in shower hit me in the shin hard from the pressure of the water.

Only thing was the the convenience to airport

Location, it was hidden by other business's. It's entrance was horrible, steep hill car rubbed. Waited almost 30 min to get picked up from airport after 11:00pm. Brakes on shuttle were grinding. Called as soon as i got home to provide staff that we left a blanket at time of check out. Was told right away nothing was in the Lost box, but would ask again today. Didn't receive a call so went ahead and called myself. Spoke to the same attendant was told she went to speak to maids and didn't get a direct answer, but that nothing of the sort was left at site.

Distance to airport

• Queen Room

Poor security/The back door leading to the carpark had been vandalised and the lock smashed off there are cameras I know but we felt this was unnerving!!!

Enjoyed the hot breakfast

• Queen Room

The dirtiest hotel... paint falling off the falls. Painted holes over wall paper. Outside side door smashed in and not repaired... unsecured to the inside of the hotel. Caution tape in front of the door. Poorly represented in the pictures. I will never stay at any Quality Inn again.

• Queen Room

Receptionist Fox extremely helpful even gave us British a couple of her own tea bags, even gave us a better room than what we had paid for, its these little things that make an overnight stay (before you have to take another long flight) comfortable. Thank you.

Our room was on bottom floor and felt like a dungeon

Easy access to airport and good restaurants around. Staff was helpful and friendly also breakfast was filling.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Queen Room

The breakfast needs to have whole grain muffins, not just ones that resemble cake. There was whole wheat bread (don't find that in many American hotel breakfasts), but would have liked peanut butter. I guess my assessment is: too many high fat sweets, few actually healthy options.

• Queen Room

The only issue that I can see was that parking was not enough, if you got there late at night, and we had to park in the area behind the hotel which did not look to good; but the front desk young man told me that they had cameras in the back as well.

Visiting Seattle for the first time from Houston, in wedding anniversary trip. Hotel was nice, location was easy to find, just off 99 Hwy. Very close to the airport, and with a shuttle that made trips every 30min. The lady (driver) was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. She even gave us a tip about Mt Rainier. Breakfast was very nice (coffee was really good) and the waffles were good too, they also provided fruit and oatmeal. The room was small, and the carpet probably will need to be replaced soon. We stayed on the second floor right by one of the entrances to the parking lot, which was nice when bringing in/out luggage. The front desk young man was also very courteous and helpful. We stayed here for 3 nights while visiting Seattle, and we chose that location because it was near the airport, we could get to downtown in about 25min. and it was also closer when going to Mt Rainier.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

We got in at night. Took half hr for shuttle to get there. Got to our room and the room smelt like someone had been smoking in it for a week. Weird since it was a non smoking motel. The room was very small and dated. Was going to call front desk about smell but since it was late and we had to leave early,we just waited to inform them in am. They said they were going to look into it but don't know if they did. I would not stay there ever again.

The shuttle drivers were very friendly.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

• Queen Room

I didn't like that I was charged for items, that were my own and not the hotels. I had a towel, pillow case and bath mats with blue hearts on them, they had marks on them and the hotel took them and charged me 27.00.

This was a really nice place to stay

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

• Queen Room

I called a shuttle from Link light rail station back to hotel yesterday. I was a lost finding my way to the parking lot and just watched the shuttle came and left. It would be nice if the shuttle could wait a bit at the destination.

The staffs were very welcoming and happy to assist.

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

• Queen Room

I was told by a staff member there was always coffee available in the lobby but most times when I went to get a cup it was empty.

Very good value for the price. Breakfast was good, the bed was very comfortable. It is an older building with some wear and tear but was clean and I felt safe.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

I was charged a pet fee without my knowledge. The desk clerk who checked us in on 12/11/2016 recognized me and our dog since we stayed there on 10/23 - 10/25/2016. The general manager claimed that I did not disclose that we had a dog. My dog is an emotional support dog. The general manager said that only service dogs can stay at no cost. This does not comply with the law. I should be reimbursed $100 for the pet fee they charged me after the fact. I can prove that my dog is an emotional support dog.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

• Queen Room

Sound proofing between rooms was only partly effective.

This property exceeded my expectations. It was clean, the bed was comfortable, bathroom was satisfactory, breakfast was simple but tasty, the airport shuttle was prompt, and staff was very friendly and professional. Didn't try the wi-fi so can't speak to that. There's only one restaurant really close, although more chains are within several blocks walking distance. It is clearly not a 5-star establishment, but it fills the niche of reasonably priced comfortable overnight accommodation near SEATAC very well.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

• Queen Room

The staff was excellent, but one of the shuttle bus drivers (named: Sukhraj) was EXCEPTIONAL IN ALL RESPECTS. Rarely in some 60 years have I ever seen such DEVOTION to both his craft and his compassion to travelers. Simply put: "Outstanding."

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

• Queen Room

A little run down but is an old building

Free breakfast was above average good coffee. Shuttle okay little long wait at airport no biggy 9 minute ride. A great vaule

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

daughter fell getting out of shower. Need a handle bar like your hotel in Sequim has. She wasn't hurt but head & back sore for couple hours

The eggs were so-so. Had muffin and coffee ;-)

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

Little things like keeping up on painting of the facility, reminding the smokers to stay away from door openings, so non-smokers do not have to walk through the smoke.

Room was ok for the price. Am breakfast was above average. In general, our stay was fine.

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

• Queen Room

Eggs never come out quite right when cooked in large quantities. Could have been warmer.

Close to the airport. The shuttle runs quite often. Good breakfast.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

• Queen Room

Looked out window (were on ground floor) and it was filthy. Didn't feel real safe. Freaky staying on basement level.

The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

We were given a key and room assignment to a room already occupied. A bit embarassing to say the least. The room we finally got seemed very crowded.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

• Queen Room

My wife put your complimentary lotion before we left for the airport. During the x-ray she was told that my hands were suspicious with something on them. Needless to say she had to have a full body pat down and was not pleased.

Walls are paper thin--we heard people above us all the time. Also, there was a terrible loud buzz coming through the walls most of the time--either a big ice machine down the hall or some sort of equipment (elevator in operation?) We could only get away from the buzz in one corner of our room. Although the room looked pretty--this noise problem did not permit a person to really relax. We were glad to leave.

Shuttle service from Airport, convenient location, reasonable price.

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

The furniture was worn and the most disappointing thing was the deadbolt didn't lock correctly. The deadbolt barely went past the little metal plate. It definitely didn't secure the door. The clerk told me we were the last check in, no other rooms. She probably knew it was a crap hole, but she couldn't change it. Very scary location.

It was clean. The furniture was worn and the most disappointing thing was the deadbolt didn't lock. The deadbolt barely went past the little metal plate. It definitely didn't secure the door. The clerk told me we were the last check in, no other rooms. She probably knew it was a crap hole, but she couldn't change it. Very scary location.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

Wifi a little slow

We were VERY surprised how nice and clean the room was. I thought for the price I paid the room would be just so-so, but no-no, it surpassed all our expectations (even my wife's). Thank you QUALITY Inn!

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

• Queen Room

The place is old and shows its age. This is the second time we've stayed here, and it's the last. The rooms smell of Lisol or Pinesol, but that can't mask the smell of mold and mildew. I'd recommend anyone reading this review to steer clear.

The price and proximity to the airport.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

• Queen Room

The bed was rock hard very uncomfortable , the pillows too small, if your going to utilize that size add at least one more.

The staff was very helpful and friendly

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

Beds, pillows comfortable. Breakfast had plenty of choices for everyone, including scrambled eggs and sausage, fresh fruit and yogurt. As a gluten-free person, I had no trouble having a good breakfast. Shuttle was prompt to airport or light rail and shuttle bus to ports for cruise was reasonably priced and convenient, although had to ask about it. All staff courteous and helpful. Stayed here before our cruise for several days and again one night after our cruise.

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

• Queen Room

My WiFi didn't work. The facility is pretty old and could use a facelift.

Location was great, very close to the airport. I was able to park my car while I was on my trip and their lot had a gate and seems secure. Bed was really comfy and there is a business that supplies room-service dining to the hotel. The food was absolutely delicious and affordable, which was nice because I arrived too late to go out but was starving.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

• Queen Room

Tell the shuttle drivers to be more respectful and courteous. Open the door for guests who obviously need help. Wait until everyone is seated before driving off. The internet access in the room was difficult throughout my stay.Include more vegetarian and fruit options at breakfast. Take these suggestions seriously.

The front desk staff was excellent, friendly and helpful. I high recommend them for their customer friendly but professional attitude.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Really run down, needs update and we thought it was kind of creepy but just slept there and left early for airport. Outside door looks like it had been kicked a lot. I wouldn't stay here again.

Great location close to airport

• Reviewed: 10 July 2016

• Queen Room

We did not have any complaints. It is a little older but we had no problems staying with small children

Our flight landed at 11:30 pm. I called the hotel from the airport to let them know we were on our way and the guy had everything ready to go when we got in. It was very helpful because we were traveling with our 3 year old and 1 year old. He was very friendly and super helpful. The room was clean and we all slept great. My kids loved the breakfast and they loved that they had apples out

• Reviewed: 8 July 2016

My daughter complained that bed had urine odor masked with cheap cleaner and slept very poorly. I did not experience that in my room. She said no more Quality Inn for her.

Breakfast very adequate and fresh.

All was well