Reviews of Quality Inn & Suites Southlake 3 stars

6597 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260, USA

#7 of 8 hotels in Morrow

The breakfast wasn't for everyone. My Family doesn't eat Pork or eggs. So Cereal, Danish, Grits and Oatmeal was our choices.

The staff was very polite and friendly.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was very comfortable, T.V was huge even though I didn't watch much it. The location is great just getting there is pretty weird. If you not use to the area call the front desk so they can help you out. Didn't the breakfast was to lazy to get up. Pool is pretty small if you trying to swim. Very close to a Mall, gas stations, and a few restaurants. I don't mind traffic noise or trains it helps me sleep, but if you looking for quite area DO NOT STAY. Trains go by a lot. Also I-75 is right by the hotel. I will be staying here the next time come.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The refrigerator didn't work, neither did a cooler of the electrical outlets. The pool was very cold, even though it's June.

They had a nice breakfast and ample parking.

We barely received a cleaned room. Every time we asked the front office to have someone come in after we left for the day the room was cleaned and the towels were not replaced.

The hotel was near a few places we visited.

Sunday Breakfast was over at 9 am. Elevators are only at one end of the property, not even close to the office area. Pool says heated, that is funny. False advertisement posted on the side of building. Some rooms had a 50 inch tv and some had a 32 inch tv.

The printer was light on ink which caused myself and my husband delay almost missing our plane, when we attempted to get through the TSA checkpoint.. My husband was in a long, long line at the TSA checkpoint and had to go back to the check in desk to receive a valid boarding pass and then RETURN to another long, long line. Check in took 2 hours instead of 45 minutes. This could have been alleviated by the hotel staff.

The staff was very personable

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The non-smoking room smelled as though it was normally a smoking room, the vent in the bathroom was coming undone from the ceiling, and the toilet was a little wobbly. The room in all was a bit dingy.

The bed was like a cloud. Softest, most comfortable bed I've slept on...maybe ever!

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The outside of the building and facilities needed updating. It is an older facilities and the pictures on line were not good representation of the building.

The bathroom in the room had been updated. The beds were double and we could have used to queens. The room was clean.

I didn't like the smell. There was an unpleasant smell when we walked in the room. The only other thing I didn't like about the hotel was that early in the morning, people were outside our room talking really loud and we could here the TV in the room next to us. It was really loud too early in the morning.

I loved the comfort of the room, it was like being in my bedroom at home. The Big bed was comfortable, I liked the fact that the room had 2 night stands. The big bathroom was a definate plus.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Room was clean and comfy but smelled like marijuana and even stronger through the night in the bathroom. Pool area was not what was pictured and expected.

Staff was very friendly, room was comfortable other then the smell.

• Double Room - Smoking

Parking lot is too small if a work truck or super duty truck park behind you or near you it’s hard to get out of your parking spot

I like that the room actually looked like the pictures online

Everything was great for me I’m not a complainer, but I wish there wasn’t so many stairs when I came back from a night of partying at the peach drop lol

I loved the bed, booked the room before I knew exactly where my family lived one was a block from the hotel the other was 18 min drive great spot for us we will stay again soon

• Double Room - Smoking

The accomidations are listed incorrect, the staff was very rude, the whole facility smelled of pot (especially in the room), pool was not up kept, clocks were wrong in the room,and wgen I asked to speak to management I was gold no.

The strip mall near by.

• Double Room - Smoking

Same as above, use my AARP discount when I call the Inn. When I call price changes each month. It all depends who answers??? Why is that??? Thought I was a preferred customer for about 3 yrs. once a month. Had a bad experience with knats in August, had to pack up and move to another room. Need to exterminate. I like this spot and hopeful keep coming. Like I said, like the customer service from all. Please keep them , I'll forgive the knats, just spray.

Friendly!!! Been going there for about 3 yrs.

The bed was uncomfortable the room smelled like cigarettes, and had cigarettes stains on the toilet and some on the bathtub. The A/C unit looked a if it was going to come off the wall. Th carpet looked horrible and was sticky in some spots of the floor.

The breakfast was awful. The eggs were powdered eggs, the sausage was raw.the juice was watered down. I did like the pancake machine but it was turned up too high so the were too dark for my taste and too small compared to others I've had. Next time I'll just have cereal and fruit.

The room was clean and comfortable, staff was great. The location was close to everything right off the highway. Pool was nice.

I would like to see a handicapped equipped room with a shower at this location. Not everyone can move their knees and get into a tub.

Excellent service. Staff very attentive to needs and very ready to assist those with disabilities. Strong work ethic.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Very small parking lot. I had to walk outside to get to my room. People standing around talking and drinking all night. Made me very uncomfortable both nights. Rooms smaller then pictures online.

Desk staff friendly.

The room is so small that the bed itself takes up almost half the space you have, making getting around the room challenging. The bathroom sink has NO hot water. They have an explanation in their room on the wall bragging about how ecological and clever they are by not allowing hot water in your sink. The remote control for the TV was difficult to operate. The chair was very uncomfortable. The desk chair would not raise up- broke on low position.

The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

The toilet have cigarette marks on the seat, the carpet feels gooky when walking on it w/o shoes, the tub wasn't very clean. There was dust on the soap dish inside of the tub.

Something bit me in my sleep which left me with 3 huge bumps that looks like boils on my arms. I called the facility lastnight 4/26/17 when I arrived home and told them to search for bed bugs, the front desk agent said "they never had a complaint for bed bugs." He was a little offended, but pics of my arm have been taken. It was a one night stay and I ended up itching and left with lumps on my arm.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The heated pool was nasty, over full with rambunctious kids and it was so freaking cold. The pool was of salt water and the room it's in smelled bad as well. No room to sit on the side or keep your stuff dry. The rooms are nice and updated but the bathroom was in need of care. No pets allowed and I was woke up two mornings with a yapping dog for over an hour. I complained about it and got ok we will check. The rooms sleep four but you only give two towels, rags and stuff which is not enough. The outside in the day time is ok but at night looks very shady and not safe to be alone.

The linens and lobby was good. You walk in and it smelled clean. The rooms have wear but they were clean.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Room was littered with garbage. Two empty water bottles between the bed and night stand, a plastic razor cover on the floor as well as a unwrapped candy, a cigar (non-smoking room) and someone's key card. Obviously the room was not vacuumed. I'm requesting a refund - disgusting.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

I did not like that i could hear the ppl in the next room being intimate I know everyone does their thing but the walls could be a Lil thicker

Loved the staff the easy access to the interstate local restaurants

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

• Double Room - Smoking

Everything else. The beds had huge springs in them and one poked me all night. The room was dirty the towels were and the toilet was broken so when you sat on it, it felt like it would fall over. Im never staying at a quaility inn again. Oh and there were bugs.

Free breakfast

• Double Room - Smoking

I had people knocking on my door all night. People out side of my door all night. The shower was cold and the knob was broken. This was the worse stay I have ever have in a hotel

That it was close to my family

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The chair in the room and the breakfast area or not well kept.

The front desk clerk was very warm, accommodating, and dedicated to assure my stay was a pleasant one.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The stairway outside going up to the room had a strong sour smell that was very unpleasant and the cable TV reception was poor.

It was convenient to get to and the breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Right off the highway, very noisy.buikting structure poor quality and railings were scary for kids. Rooms smelt musky and dirt present ok walls.

Free breakfast with stay.

• King Room - Smoking

The friendly and helpful staff, the cleanness of the rooms and the location was perfect for us to enjoy our stay... I will definitely stay again.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The heavy smell of lysol The noise from the bikers that occupied most of the facility

The accommodation of the staff when we got stranded because of the discrepancy between Booking.com and the hotel

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

The room was very dated... The floors were slippery. Seemed they used a oily towel/mop to clean the floor. The tub was backed up so before long you were standing in a puddle.

The lady working the front desk was nice, warm and friendly.

• Reviewed: 16 July 2016

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Nasty room, poorly maintained. The bed was inexplicably clammy. Dirty exterior hallways, nothing seemed clean. Yucky, yucky.

Nice young man at the front desk. Fresh fruit and coffee available at breakfast. It was all we could find in the Atlanta area on short notice, and we were thankful to have a place to sleep.

• Reviewed: 7 July 2016

bed covering dirty no directions as to where the room was located No tv guide not enough towels outside walkways look like they had suffered an earthquake. They were uneven and were patched up to cover the cracks

• Reviewed: 6 July 2016

Not enough parking better make sure you don't park next door at State Farm office you will be towed that's $150. Cost unnecessary. Went out to lunch came back no where to park. Spoke with desk clerk when we came back told him we had no where to park he said sorry we have lots of guests never warned of parking lot next door. Three other guests got towed too. Parties in back lot and loud guests. Will not be staying here again. Too costly.

Well The lights went out

Don't have anything to say

Clean rooms

• Double Room - Smoking

My door was broke and the house keeping just bulged in the door, not giving you a chance to get up, and the pool was out of order.

Nothing really

• Double Room - Smoking

I didn't care much for the breakfast, i wish they had more options and biscuits with gravy

The bed was very comfortable

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

It's not clean, safe and it's Smokey

I'm sorry.nothing

The staff are always helpful and friendly!

Bed so amazing

The outside needs to be updated

The room smelled nice and the bathroom looked nice

Shower has weak water

Very nice and clean

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Train tracks near by with active trains thru the night.

Parking and convenient to interstate. Many restaurants close by for meals.

water could be hotter

Everything was nice

Everything was great

I loved it nothing not to like

Amazing

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The room and the indoor pool

Price

The payment process. I was told one payment, when I got there it was another story

It was great

The pool and the bed

nothing. it was great

very friendly staff, great room, good price. close to downtown Atlanta

The room was awesome

It was very nice and very good to get around to

The front desk clerk was extremely nice!She did her job and some.

Cleaner Shower Curtain , Fresher Sleeping Sets On Beds

Very close to the interstate!!

thanks

• Double Room - Smoking

It was a little noisy being so close to the highway.

The bed was very nice. The staff was very helpful.

No more food when we got there

Customer service was good

Sink broken. Warm water slowly coming out of tub

I cant complain

The breakfast was excellent,very clean and maintaned,the room was clean and well stocked with all ammenities

It was made up fully

The room

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The elevator was very old and very creepy and a stream of water in the bath tub ran nonstop...

Lots of choice

• Double Room - Smoking

Everything the only place i book when in Atlanta

The manager is always very helpful and pleasant, also staff.

not much know

we just slept over night and check out early morning, don;t know much.

Cynthia is the best hotel clerk that I have encountered. She was very nice and accommodating-Cheerful at all times.

The room was too small.

The heating pool.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The location for the purpose a travel, was clean and comfort

There for whatever I needed