Reviews of Quality Inn Windsor Locks 3 stars

#13 of 14 hotels in Windsor Locks

6.2

6.1

Deceptive online description

There was no restaurant or night club. Also the pool said it was closed for maintenance but there was no water in the outside pool and a hose in the inside pool. It appeared to have been closed for a while. Very deceptive to say that the hotel has a restaurant and bar when it had been closed down 3 weeks prior. Online description should have been updated.

Breakfast was decent. Cook/worker was very nice.

Infestation of beatles

I was given a smoking room full of Beatles and at first the hotel receptionist acted like they did not have any more rooms. He later moved me to another room at 3am. The room smelled really bad and it was not clean.

Okay for the money
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When we arrived we were told that the restaurant and bar are not operational. We were already told that the pool was not working. When I went to go to my room I saw that the elevator and ice machine we're not working. When I ended my room the additional Safety Lock was broken off. This would not normally bother me except for the fact that the outdoor doors security we're not working and anyone could come in.

The price was good considering all the things that were wrong. Location was good and the room was clean.

Surreal experience -- Stay away
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pictures and description of this hotel were not accurate. From booking.com description: Quality Inn (WRONG) All of the inviting guest rooms feature flat-screen TVs (WRONG) with expanded cable channels, hair dryers, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards. Additional amenities include free airport transportation (Not 100% sure I didn't see any shuttle vans), fitness center (WRONG), free wireless high-speed Internet access, fan Club Sports Bar & Grill and an indoor heated pool (WRONG). In addition, pictures are severely outdated. The hotel is rundown and dirty. The rooms were not clean. Found chicken nugget and coins on floor, trash behind TV console, stains on towels (I have pictures). Notified staff of chicken nugget who only offered a room change. It seemed like a regular occurrence. It was too late to find another hotel so we left the next day. Hallways smelled like smoke. Barking dogs on bottom floor. Witnessed staff giving a woman who was paying cash a hard time to rent a room. Had to intervene because staff was being unreasonable towards her. Pool not functional. After explaining our dissatisfaction to front desk, we requested compensation for our horrible one night stay, but staff said the manager would have to get back to us in 2-3 days. Still waiting on the call.

Wouldn’t stay again. Worth finding somewhere that costs a few bucks more

Pool was under maintenance but not stated anywhere. Condom and food behind bed on the floor. Rusty fridge. Dirty outside of the building garbage all around by the door.

I'd stay there again, but I won't eat there again.

Bar staff tried to cheat me, but manager fixed it. Swimming pool always seems to be closed for maintenance. Coffee and tea in the lobby, but no breakfast (there are other options close by).

Close to airport and affordable. We use this place when we have an early flight from Bradley (BDL).

The pool was not working, there is no longer a fitness room.

The pool was not working, there is no longer a fitness room. There is a booklet in the room stating they have all of these amenities but most don't exist. The a/c did not get cold enough for me and in said booklet it says a fan will be provided on request. The night front desk man just kept saying he has stayed in that room and it was freezing. I don't care what YOU think, I am sweating!! All I asked was do you have fan or not, not your opinion! Also a lot of the channels came in with a lot of static. I was VERY disappointed. The staff during the day was very nice and I believe the bar manager helped me more then the guy working the front desk at night!

Staff was good particularly the woman that did the breakfast...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Elevator out of service indoor pool out of service ice machine on first floor out of service need to update the sheets they were somewhat threadbare

Staff was good particularly the woman that did the breakfast in the morning hard worker

It was ok

Physical plant for s tired, bath room hand sink did not drain properly, 2 TVs in room, one inoperable. Property smelled of cigarette smoke. Shower head was replaced with substandard residential model. Towels were clean but too small.

Price,

It was nice

I didn't like that the pools we're closed and it wasn't noted on their website. And I didn't like their breakfast

The room was nice and clean

The room decor was outdated.
    • King Room - Smoking

The room decor was outdated. No flat screen tv. Limited channels. Found a long black hair on one of the bed pillows. The seat of the chair in the room was dented in. Lighting in the room wasn’t very good.

Pigsty

Seriously? Our room: carpet not vacuumed...you could literally see toe nail clippings from previous occupants!!! Bathroom? Totally was NOT CLEANED since last occupants! The shower was not cleaned what so ever! Toilet needed a good cleaning! The fixtures in the bathroom were dirty and dusty: toilet paper holder, Kleenex. Holder! Only thing the cleaners did do was dust!! The dust very thick by heating elements and behind furnishings as well as garbage. No liners in trash containers. I was a hotel Manager about 20 years ago, if I allowed said incidents, I would have been fired! It is pretty obvious that the owners/management are in this business for the money/profit as they are not putting it back into the hotel. Both swimming pool and elevator under maintenance? Appeared to be that way for some time! I have never had a reason to be so critical. Did we tell them of our find...their English wasn’t that great!!! We were only going to be their 1 night...Thank God!!! If I were you, I would go undercover and check it out....we were in room 101! Never will we ever stay here again!! Quality .???? Anything But Quality!!!!!

the Shuttle to airport and the very proper and professional driver! The oxygen lounge was ok

• King Room - Smoking

NOTHING AT ALL VERY NASTY DUSTY DIRTY ROOMS. VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. WAS NOT WORTH THE MONEY SHOULD OF BEEN FREE. IT WAS A LAST MIN DECISION AND I HAD ALREADY PAID MY MONEY THROUGH CREDIT CARD ONLINE. VERY UPSET. WE HAD TO CHANGE ROOMS AIR QUALITY WAS TERRIBLE.

NOTHING AT ALL

Okay for a night before flying out.

Sheets a little threadbare, toilet difficult to flush, hairdryer didn’t work. Bathroom needs updating.

Spent the night before an early flight. Close to airport, shuttle service. Nice decor.

Thrifty
    • King Room - Smoking

Toilet ran all night shower had no water pressure at all mirror and windows real DIRTY and breakfast was a JOKE!!!!!!!

The bed was nice room was painted nice

Good hotel for a short airport stopover stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool was closed and when asked when it would open they stated it was "under construction". This was odd since no evidence of construction was found and the pool area looked clean/safe enough to use. Breakfast area needed to be cleaned up and made more presentable. Food, once it arrived, was fine.

Room was clean, heat worked fine and bathroom was clean. Overall the hotel is a bit dated, but the staff seem to be addressing the issues and worn out areas. Staff was attentive to our requests.

Horrible!

We didn't like anything at the hotel. Everything was dirty and broken. The pool was closed down. The bar and restaurant were closed down. We checked in at 11 pm, exhausted just wanting to order some food, have a drink and relax. Unfortunately that wasn't going to be possible at the hotel like it said on the website. When we went to cancel our room we were told that even if we did cancel, we had to pay for at least one of the nights. Then we would have to contact booking.com for our money back. Too tired to look elsewhere we headed to our room. Then we realized the back door to get up to our room was left unlocked at all times. Leaving it open for just anyone to walk in there. The sliding door to our "balcony" opened 4" and would never shut all the way leaving a freezing cold draft. The toilets and shower still had hair, water marks and mold. The ice machine was out of order. The stairway leading up to the fitness room was so filthy it looked like someone took a vacuum bag and shook it all over, everywhere! The "fitness room" had a treadmill, row machine, and I believe a bike. That was all, nothing else. We were really disappointed and would advise people to stay away from this hotel!

Disappointed and a waste
    • King Room - Smoking

Pictures are very inaccurate pool was dirty didn’t pro rate me for early checkout, I believe they have my husbands credit card which they claim they never found, heat didn’t stay on.

Not worth it !

Walked into an ice box and there was garbage in the trash already. Went to a second room to find it needed vacuuming and cleaning as well but we had just arrived from a late flight and just needed to sleep !!! Woke to television broken, disgusting bathroom with hair already on a freshly folded washcloth that I unfolded to use !! Broken toilet paper holder,drips of red punch going down wall to trash bin. Had to wait for our ride to arrive so had no choice but to sit and bare it ! Oh and sink wouldn’t drain !!!

Location was all it had going for it ! This was our second visit and to be honest, we will never come back.

Not bad price for what we needed ! Place to lay our heads to make an early flight in morning

We asked for change for the vending machine to buy a water bottle and the front desk couldn’t make change for a $5 dollar bill ! We only needed 4 quarters !!! Don’t know what breakfast was like because we had to leave very early for our flight out !

Never again'
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very dirty not vacuumed and smelled musty.

Manager was nice and helpful and didnt charge me for my stay as we left within 30 minites because hotel was doety bottomless pit with dead bugs all over floor and picture frames. Room was ice cold. There were what appeared to be blood stains on carpet and wall. M

Decent option for one night

The check in process, the breakfast, the loud night club

This is a decent hotel if you need a place to crash for the night. Cheap, close to the airport.

Adequate since all I needed to do was rest my head for the evening

Hotel and rooms are worn down and outdated, TV cable was fuzzy, no fridge, bathroom tile was grungy, has ceiling tile dust on the floor, carpet in hallways had stains, top cover on bed had stains.

Friendly staff, bed was comfortable

will not go back

bathrooms were old; curtains hanging off rods; outside door didn't lock and anyone could come in anytime of night from the outside; hallways smelled; i was on first floor - ice was on second floor

Completely disgusting
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was vile. Filthy carpet. Molding ceiling. Weeds. Not updated since the 70's. And borderline homeless living there. Remove from booking.com. looked like a prison.

Zero

Location for highway is great.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The surrounding area is pretty industrial. No breakfast...coffee though.

Location for highway is great...on and off with ease. Room was clean and comfortable. No frills, but for the money, it was just fine. If you are travelling up the ct corridor, this is a good spot for a basic, easy place to crash.

Location to airport
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was filthy and tub was full of dirty water with a ring around it. There were no cups in bath room and there was a cigarette burn on the bed spread and on the rug. Rug was dirty and needs to be replaced.

Location to airport

Satisfactory for the price!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

1) no outside sink 2) bath tub did not drain properly( room 108) 3) noisy air conditioner that cut off every 15-20 seconds. This disturbed sleep

1) Friendly staff. 2). Close to airport with shuttle provided. 3) excellent value for one night stay

Place was dirty

The place was a dump my room wasn't even cleaned the bathroom was disgusting

The place was a dump my room wasn't even cleaned the bathroom was disgusting

It was one bad thing after another....
    • King Room - Smoking

1. Burn holes in sheets. 2. Blood on comforter 3. Bathroom not clean. 4. Iron did not work. I asked for another one and the guy at the desk said he was busy, I was late to my meeting because I had to wait for him. 5. Saw drug transaction outside of my balcony window, Then later heard screams of a lady drunk and barefoot with a man.

Near airport
    • King Room - Smoking

Dirty, walked through many halls to get to room. Gave me a creepy feeling. Never stayed in a quality inn like this. A lot of furniture in the room. Lamps did not all work.

Near airport

Would not stay there again

Air conditioner did not work. Breakfast station was not maintained. I would only drink the coffee. My family came to pick me up and could not find the place.Signs are all faded.

It was okay to stay for the night considering the price.

Adequate hotel with courteous staff
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Not sure what the distinction might be between smoking and non-smoking rooms. Our non-smoking designated room was full of smoke and smelled pretty strong. Overall the room didn't feel very clean.

Very uncomfortable stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The air conditioning was not capable of cooling the room. I notified the front desk and was told someone would have a look but no one showed up. I noticed other reviewers saying the same thing. The outside doors have no locks, so the building is very unsafe.

Bed was comfortable.

The room was large.
    • King Room - Smoking

Second sink had leaky plumbing. The rugs could be better vacuumed as there was stuff on the edges and the corners.

The room was large. The bed was comfortable. Sheets were nice and clean. The staff was helpful. Overall it was comfortable and a good value.

Deplorable!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything! filthy rooms, It looks as thought there are poor fulltime tenants there . garbage outside their outside doors. nothing was kept up! I walked into the pool area and there was a hypodermic needle on the ground. there were spider's and webs around the A/C units and BTW the air did not work either. The cleaning crew had to be blind. I didn't even want to take my socks off. I will be calling American express to see if I can reverse the charges.

This was without a doubt the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. I was supposed to be there for 3 nights and moved out after one night. I booked 2 rooms. I would have been out sooner but it was late and the other local hotels were booked. If I was the President of Quality Inns, I would not want my name on this property. I put business clients up at the Quality Inn in Schaumburg, IL. the difference is night and Day.

A decent place near the airport.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Continental breakfast was scrambled eggs, toast, bagels (no cream cheese) OJ, coffee, and not too much else.

Great price for a room with two queen beds. Plenty of parking and you could see your car from the room. Actually, you could slide the glass door and walk right from your room to your car but, you could not leave that way without leaving the door unlocked. Still, it was nice to have a door even if just to step outside for the breeze or to make a call.

Started off good...
    • King Room - Smoking

My mother was forced to purchase an additional room just to let the kids get in the pool. The manager said that was policy and that guests of the main person could not go swimming but me and my boyfriend have used this hotel numerous times and on more than one occasion we brought guests to the pool which is why I referred her to this place. The customer service that my mother experienced made it so I will never go back here and will never refer another person. She spent over $200 just for one night o be able to let her grandkids get in the pool. On top of all that she had a room that had no working air conditioning so on top of having to pay all this extra money for nothing, she had to change rooms after already getting comfortable. The room they put her in was significantly smaller and had no space to sit down. This was not a good experience. You just lost faithful customers.

The original room My mother had was big and had plenty of sitting space. However when being moved, her next room lacked that same space and seating area.

Dated and Dirty.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel was dirty with dingy hallways and an elevator that looked like it had not seen a cleaning in months. And, the advertised breakfast was really bad! No AC in the restaurant and it was close to 90 degrees outside.

Close to airport. Staff was OK.

Adequate, we only needed a place to sleep although next time I'll opt for Fairfield.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The in room coffee maker was a joke. Cheap little plastic thing with 2 coffee packets... decaf and decaf.. ugh.. at 4am I need caffeine!! cheap..cheap..cheap.. step it up a little Quality Inn.

Yikes!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Outside of property was overgrown and a mess; there was garbage everywhere, outside lighting all broken - looked scary. Door to connecting room only had a slide lock, the door lock didn't work. Bed was creaky and the shower was like someone was spitting on you....there was no water pressure! Don't think we will be back.

Close to Bradley Airport

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Location The staff was okay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The outside wasn't real attractive The room had big Cobb webs in the corner of the window. The bathroom under the sink was very dirty. The waste basket in the bathroom was filthy. We found small bugs in the room

Location The staff was okay

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Convenient and clean
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When reserve through booking, need to pay for parking the car at the hotel

Clean and conveniently located to the airport. The airport shuttle was on time

ya don't get what ya pay for here
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

there was no towels in the pool area.. they said they keep them at the desk. so I slipped on the floor because I was wet going for a towel at the desk. I had no air conditioning in my room and it was so hot. took employee an hour and a half after I called to desk to come check it out himself and by that time my baby was asleep so I didn't switch rooms. just way over priced . the hallways had trash in them .. ice machine let out mold with the ice. disgusting

the indoor pool . the size of the room and the three pillows on each bed

Adequate pricing, good location, pleasant stay

The room that I actually booked and paid for was a King room with a refrigerator and a microwave. Unfortunately within the first 2 mins of entering that room it was identified that the toilet did not flush. Management switched me to another room, however it was a double bed room with no refrigerator nor microwave. Also the double bed room did not have an external sink like the King room did. This was the unpleasant part.

The price was adequate and the accommodations where reasonable.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

for the price was a good deal

We stayed on the 3/17 and 3/22. The room on the 17th was very clean. The room oh the 22 smelled like smoke to the point it made me cough. The room was labeled as non smoking. Didn't realize they still had smoking rooms in hotels

easy to book

Great place to stay ,fair price, great location great employees.
    • King Room - Smoking

The staff is great especially the front desk manager who was extremely friendly, professional and just made the whole trip much easier thank you Neel..

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

Checked in around 10.

Checked in around 10.Payed cash.Had to pay $100 in case of damage to room. Just trying to relax and got a call to go and sign that I paid the $100. Checking out at 5:30. No local TV channels. Won't stay there again.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

HORRIFIC !!

The entire complex was in shambles. The first room was horrific with smoke permeating the room. The faucet in the bath did not have a mixer valve on the faucet, it was either cold or hot. The shower curtain smelled of urine. The second room was a little better because of the bed, that was it. The outside of the building was very unsafe. There were very large parking lot lights mounted on the building but NONE of them were ever turned on.... because of the cost. I suspect there were code violations but am not knowledgeable about such. I will ever stay at a Quality Inn again..... This owner ruined all trust in the company name.

The ONLY positive was the location.

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

Okay for the night, but not what expected

***No sign for ice mach. location, walked wrong way for it. ***Pool and bar closed and should have been open. ***No clue how to operate TV, took long time to find any network channel. ***No frig. told only for first come.

Did not need any services, just closeness to airport prior to early morning flight, only expected clean and efficient.

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

Close to airport with free shuttle
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hotel is still doing some renovations and the rooms are not totally redone. So a bit disappointing rooms but the location and staff made a good stay. Easy to find location as the Hotel was right off the airport access route road exit to 75

At check-in the Front Desk suggested turning in my rental car that evening as I had a very early flight. They gave me the phone number for the Laz-y hotel/airport free shuttle to call when done at the rental company as they could pick me up at the car rental building that night and take me back to the hotel. They also scheduled me for the early morning 4 am pick up for the same shuttle to the airport and to be in the lobby at 3:45 am as shuttle can run a bit early. My wake-up call was from a live person! Note if you are a Quality Inn rewards member you will need to give your number if used ie: Booking.com BEFORE they check you out as they are unable to do anything after the room bill is closed out. Route 75 had restaurants and hotels along it and is very convenient to Airport and Rental Car companies. With the convenient shuttle will definitely keep in mind an overnight stay on 75 if arriving in late evening or with an early flight.

• Reviewed: 18 November 2016

I had a long layover in Hartford and needed a place to crash.

I had a long layover in Hartford and needed a place to crash. The Quality Inn was perfect. A 3 minute drive from Bradley International with a comfy bed.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

I got what I paid for.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

new carpets being installed in hallways was nice. actual room was dirty large spider in corner of window that had been there a long while. carpets not vacuumed, stains on comforter of one of the beds, hair in my "clean" towel and second "clean" towel had make up stains. ceiling was peeling and some of the debris was on bed.

staff was friendly

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Cleanliness not up to par.

No breakfast available, although ad said it was. Rooms was not very clean. Furnishings were ratty. Coffee pot was missing the tray where you place the coffee pod.

The bed was comfortable. It was quiet for a motel near an airport. TV and Hair Dryer both worked.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

Good location for airport travel, close to major highway.

The fact that there was no place on the property to get a drink or food as it was under construction and that was not noted on the website. If I had known, I would have chosen another property. I didn't really care to get breakfast at McDonald's!

The location and proximity to the rental cars and airport terminals.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Nice room.

Booked the room partly because of the bar/ restaurant that was advertised and got there only to find out that it was being renovated. Also had a problem with the reservation that was done through this site.

Nice room. Had a King room it was very big.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

DON'T THINK I WOULD STAY THERE AGAIN.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

HE DIDN'T GIVE US THE ROOM YOU REQUESTED . HE DIDN'T LIKE THE ROOM COST YOU GOT FOR US , WANTED MORE MONEY (WE DIDN'T PAY EXTRA ,BUT HAD TO FIGHT FOR WHAT WAS QUOTED.) . I THINK THATS WHY HE GAVE US A SINGLE BED AND SMALLER ROOM.

COFFEE COLD , HAD TO WAIT 10 MIN. FOR NEW BATCH.@ 4:30 AM

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

Quality Inn sucks

The place is an absolute dump. They aren't even mowing the lawn. I tried to.cancel but they kept my money anyway. Never again "quality"Inn. And booking.Com did not try tout help me. You should not ally with these types of properties if you want to stay viable!

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

Disgusting
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathrooms had black mold in the grout. Hair all through bathtub and bathroom. Washcloths had long black hairs in them, i have blonde hair so they werent mine. Our car was broken into during the night. Pool area was also dirty with no towels available. Air conditioning was broken. Room had no fridge or microwave like advertised. Grass had never been cut. Landscaping and trees were disgraceful. If there would have been other hotels available and it wasnt so laye when we got there we would not have stayed.

We liked the location

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

Avoid this location

Bar/restaurant and continental services listed were not available due to renovation. These services were key to our decision in selecting this location and evaluating the price/value. A/C was not working. Local temperatures were 95 and air conditioning did not work in two different rooms! Switched room after first room and lack of A/C and then A/C in second room did not work either and this room was dirty. Initial room was at least clean, but someone had been in the second room and used it and probably left because it was so hot. One of the worst hotel experiences I have had and I travel all the time.

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

Dont be deceived by the front desk area.....rooms are old and musty
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

AIR CONDITIONING BROKEN ROOM DINGY RAILING ON BALCONY WOBBLY SMELL IN ROOM OF MUSTINESS hallways were poorly lit and smelled of old damp carpet wet spot in ceiling WiFi was inconsistent/poor

ONE OF THE MANAGERS WAS TRYING TO BE HELPFUL, BUT COULDN'T FIND PARTS TO FIX AIR CONDITIONING beds were comfortable

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

STINK, STANK, STUNK
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Paid for and expected a continental breakfast. The Cheapies said they were starting renovation????, none going on, They couldn't even buy a donut or a Danish or some bananas. No discount either.

Easy to get on the highway

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

disgusting
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

this place was filthy. We checked in to the 1st room which was horrendous. The second room had bugs on the bed and pubic hair. Linens were nasty. Man sleeping in lobby. Do not go here!!!

Bugs on the bed, pubic hair on sheet, stains on rugs, bathroom disgusting... Should I go on??

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

It was a good experience for my grandchildren and the family
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was no breakfast or snack by the coffee ! Would like to have fresh fruit and donuts by the coffee

the staff was very helpful in all means ! Very polite and always smiling!

• Reviewed: 20 July 2016

Would never recommend to stay, even if it's free..Nasty, dirty, needs updating, friendlier staff.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

dirty hotel, dirty room, mold, humidity, rude staff. if you are going advertise a hotel, tell the truth so people aren't disappointed. hope not to have bed bugs.

WIFI

Pool,breakfast,room etc

Friendly staff
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our room was dirty. There are some cockroaches and spider in our bathroom.

Friendly staff

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a needle in our room n room was never cleaned I guess

Very nice staff!

The room was very musty smelling and the ac didnt function properly

Very nice staff!

Shower curtain was a little dirty

Shower curtain was a little dirty

Good breakfast and service was very helpful.

Pool was under maintenance. It has been tjat way every time I go there

Good breakfast and service was very helpful.

Location to the airport is great.

Bed was wobbly and the mattress not all that comfortable. A/C unit made noise intermittently.

Location to the airport is great.

I like most of all was the quietness and not to much foot...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I like that it is in a not to busy area

I like most of all was the quietness and not to much foot traffic in the hallways

Clean, good location
    • King Room - Smoking

No heater and the sealing were with stains... TV not upgrade

Clean, good location

Outdated and unclean
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was filthy, carpet was not vacum and the bed sheets had stains all iver it.

Location and price