Reviews of Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort 3 stars

655 South Gulfview Boulevard, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767, USA

#50 of 62 hotels in Clearwater Beach

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

The bathrooms could use a good update and I wasn't aware there was only valet parking for an extra charge until I pulled in.

Location to the beach was fantastic!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Beautiful smaller beach at back of property. Short walk to main stunning Clearwater beach. Great location ihop on site. Well stocked shopping centre across road and restaurants nearby. Parking also in hotel

• King Room with Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

The beach was awful it’s was small and had crowded and I had to walk a mile to get to the beach that I could actually see the sunset. It’s a mile from pier 60 and that’s way to crowded for my taste

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

It was a bit old and tired but considering the location.. still good value. I met people who had been going there every year for nearly 20? years..and they always rebook on check out!! If you are expecting The Hilton.. don’t go.

Near the water.. small hotel.. friendly staff and guests.

• King Room - Ground Floor - Mobility Accessible - Non-Smoking

The rooms need to be upgraded and the TVs are very poor reception.

The location beach front room nightly entertainment Tiki Bar and the beach, the service at the tiki bar and Beach or fabulous.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Parking fee a little to high .

Great restaurant on site, Tiki bar, pool,and beach.Room had beautiful view, very comfortable bed. Staff very friendly- especially room attendants.Loved having coffee in lobby. Very convenient to everything.Great location. This hotel has really everything you need for a relaxing vacation.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View - Non-Smoking

Everything, the staff was excellent, even when we got locked out on the balcony. The staff came and let us back in and fixed the door. We laughed about it all the way home. I would recommend your property to all and I have. Your front desk lady was excellent. A +++++to all.

the attentions

Excelent.... Brenda service and of all other personal was over my expectations....and i will recommend the quality hotel as the best option if anyone going to clearwater because worth the money an i will returned....i really enjoy my vacations....att.carlos torres

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

We couldn’t check in on time because the systems were down. The hotel itself was filthy. The area outside our balcony was cluttered and full of dirt and cigarette butts. When asking for toilet paper for the room we were questioned and the staff was very hesitant to give us a roll. The parking fees were not made clear during booking or even after in our confirmation emails. So that was a surprise to us at check in.

The beds were comfortable and clean. The pool was amazing.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

I have stayed at this hotel several other times, this time was different. Bathroom tp roll falling out of wall, loose floor tiles, shower faucet loose with molding hanging out. I was very disappointed. Front desk staff not very friendly, with exception of the overnight desk staff, she was very nice.

Location is great!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

The only thing we truly disliked was $20 parking per day and only valet parking. $20 seems a bit excessive, and on top of that, one feels obligated to tip the Valets. It all adds up quite a bit once all is said and done. I would highly recommend altering the parking prices. I wouldn’t say we disliked the rooms, but they are a bit dated. So, if luxury or style is what you are looking for this may not be for you but, it was not important to us. They keep the rooms exceptionally clean which is the most important I think for any traveler!

This is the second time my boyfriend and I have stayed at the Quality Hotel and have enjoyed it each time! The selling point for us was definitely the atmosphere! We loved the live music and the bar Tropix by the pool. We also thoroughly enjoyed the easy beach access. A great spot for the most part!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

I asked for early check in ahead of time but was told that it was not guaranteed. The first time I went around 1:00, I was told it wasn’t ready, ok so I came back about 3:45, (normal check in time is 3 PM), my room still was not ready. I read online that the facility would be available for us to use, but this was never mentioned by staff. In fact my 11 year old needed to use the bathroom and they didn’t even have facilities for her to use. Needless to say I was getting fairly agitated. Well I checked back around 4:20, still my room was not ready. Finally at 5:15 I was able to get my room, and the staff at the front desk didn’t even apologize, it was like “oh well”. I’m not sure what took them so long because my room didn’t look that clean, a vacuum would’ve came in handy. Also the following day the toilet in my room was backed up. At 11:00 AM I notified hotel staff and it was after 5 before anyone came up to take care of that problem. I did fill out a comment card with my name asking to be contacted about these issues, but I’ve yet to hear from anyone. It’s as if the staff could care less about problems affecting my stay. I doubt I stay at this hotel again.

The partial ocean view was absolutely beautiful. I’ve stayed there 3-4 times before so I knew what to expect. The pool was nice and clean, my girls really enjoyed it, and the music out by the pool was also good, someone different each day.

• King Room - Ground Floor - Mobility Accessible - Non-Smoking

The staff was very slow at everything I asked for a extra bed with my Booking and they couldn’t find it on my reservation but I looked it up and showed them they said they were sorry . The elevators were small and you had to wait for it every time 5-10 mins. The rooms were dated.

The location and valet parking were very nice

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Loud music at night from neighboring hotel until around 11 at night. Pool has no lighting at night.

Best value on the beach! Bed super comfy, room very clean. Went with family for weekend vacation. Private balcony an extra bonus.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Noisy air con / thumping music from the Tropix bar, maybe I am getting old and that's what folks like on the beach! give them their due the beer is good and it stops at 11.00pm resulting in a good nights sleep.

Comfy bed good location on small private beach shard with adjacent hotel, good access to everything within a short walk of the hotel. Shops dead opposite cater for all your needs. IHOP breakfast onsite meets the needs with friendly staff.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View - Non-Smoking

The staff were not friendly. Only the head of the cleaning department. He was very helpful. No breakfast options other than IHOP. Inside hotel but no discounts at hotel.

The property is in a perfect location. Right on the beach and close to all restraunts and bars. Heated pool!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

If you stay less than a week, then you have to pay for valet parking at $18 a day, which is a lot. The pillows on the bed were not the best - but you had four of them at least. Overall the hotel and rooms are in need of complete renovations to update them... but you can't beat the location. We had a room overlooking the small road between the two hotels, and the noise did carry up unfortunately. I put the fan on in the room to help with this.

The view was great and the staff were amazing!!! Location was amazing and easy to get to restaurants and shops along the strip. Rooms were cleaned each day. Good sized fridge and microwave in the room

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View - Non-Smoking

The Bathroom needs to be updated. Light fixture was hanging down, however the Hotel Maintanence was right on it and fixed it within 1/2 hours time. Lampshade near bed was broken and lopsided. Update Carpet

Location was awesome, Valet parking was a plesant surprise. Tiki Bar was right there overlooking the beach area. Pool was nice. Small I-Hop was on front of Hotel. Stores & Resturaunts nearby!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

We were expecting more than a typical hotel room for the price. No other amenities included (i.e. breakfast, workout room, convience shop, etc) but we soon realized the price per night was for the area and location. Live music on property was nice and stopped around 10:30, but other music by the hotel, next door and down beach, was way too loud and on weekend nights played well after midnight. Bathroom drain plug did not work and didn’t cause an issue for us, but families with small children may want to give them a bath with water staying in tub. Caulking around tub needs redone because of some black mold. Furniture beat up some, but usable. One elevator for this property seemed ok - most of the time. Didn’t like to be surprised about the extra $18 plus tax for parking. Should be stated on website. Parking lot attendants were great!! They need many kudos sent their way!! Nothing romantic at this property.

Location for partial ocean view and sunsets. Shout out to parking lot staff! They were wondetful’

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

We did not have housekeeping service for 3 days. We kept going to the front desk to get coffee and towels. The day before we were leaving they came to the room at 4:10 to provide us with service. There was a repairman's cart in the hallway for 3 days. I was not impressed at all with this hotel.

The location.

• King Room with Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

I arrived around noon and was told I couldn’t check in early, which was fine. At 3:00, which is check in, I was told the room wasn’t clean yet. I went back at 3:45 and they said it was being cleaned then. After being up since 4:00AM, we just wanted to get into our room and freshen up/ rest a bit. The room didn’t get cleaned the other days until 4:00 or so everyday, even then, all they did was replaced the towels and made the bed. Luckily we aren’t messy people, so the room stayed pretty clean on its own, but you could tell they didn’t vacuum the room the whole time during our stay. The lady at the front desk with the glasses and dark hair is rude and shouldn’t be in customer service.

The room was comfortable, with a microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer and fridge. I felt safe (it was myself and my child), it’s located perfectly along the strip to be able to walk everywhere and the beach at the hotel is clean with comfortable lounge chairs.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

The staff is lack-luster. Either housecleaning is extremely slow or they are understaffed. Rooms (there were two rooms in our party) were not cleaned until after four-thirty 5 out of the 7 days. Twice they failed to restock toiletries and coffee/cups. Eventually got in touch with Dennis the General Manager and was able to vent my frustrations. He was very apologetic. Unfortunately, it was our last day so no way of telling if things would have improved. One other thing. The front desk is your first contact with the staff. It really wouldn't hurt the dark haired lady working day shift there to smile and be pleasant once in a while.

This place is right on the beach. The pool was clean with plenty of lounges and umbrellas. There was a tiki bar right there for drinks and bar food. The rooms were clean and large. Within walking distance to great restaurants and shops.

• King Room with Balcony and City View - Non-Smoking

The valet parking is a DISASTER! Staff were rude and disinterested. Pool bar was too expensive. Bedroom was not properly cleaned.

The location was the only part of the hotel that we liked.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

The beach view wasn't as good as expected. It's an older hotel so not as nice as some.

Liked the location on the beach. Have stayed there before so knew what to expect.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View - Non-Smoking

I felt it could of been a little bit more clean. Would of also liked more outside entertainment.

Staff was very friendly, and went the extra mile to get whatever we needed in a timely manner

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View - Non-Smoking

Didn't like the idea of paying for beach chairs.

The bed was super comfortable!! The tv quit and they replaced it with a brand new one. The maintenance man was super nice.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

That you didn't have free parking. That I had 2 holds on my credit card prior to checkout,

Tiki bar. IHOP was attached. Staff was helpful when there was a boiler problem.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View - Non-Smoking

Loved the singers by the poolside on Sunday afternoon! And it was great to have lounge chairs on the beach when the pool area got too crowded. Heat in the room was helpful when the weather turned cold.

• King Room with Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

too much noise at night; we were in room 201 and the partial view was quite a stretch and the noise form the parking garage kept me up at night

the beach was really nice

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Didn't like valet parking. Was NOT told by booking.com and then I asked if it was $18.00 once or perday, and they lied and said it was one time per stay!!!

The staff, location, coffee

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View - Non-Smoking

Even though we had been told parking was free if you are staying in the hotel, when we got there we were told it was $25 per day, we also couldn’t park are own car you have to use valet and obviously tip them. The hotel itself is very run down, there is a constant damp smell, mold covers most of the ceiling. We were given a trolley for our suitcases but nobody helped us get it up to our room, and it was very hard to navigate it around the corridors and into the tiny lift. We were only here 2 nights and it was our most exspensive hotel, so we were expecting good quality. Unfortunately it was not.

The private beach at the back of the hotel was very lovely and scenic.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Since the hotel does not own the beach, there was a rental charge for chairs and lounges - $20 for the day even though I didn't get there until 3 p.m. It was loud during the night....traffic.

Hotel was o.k. Close to trolley pick up.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Was not happy with your parking attendance. Two of them got into a huge fight in front of everyone. It was very unprofessional. Took them 20 minutes to get the car. We pay a lot for parking and I could have just got the car myself and not had to deal with all of that. The view to the room was not what was advertised. You pay extra for a great view and end up in the corner where you can see just enough to get away with saying its a ocean view. Also the loud music until 10:30 at night was not what I call a relaxing night.

loved the convenience of the beach and the privacy.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Honestly our favorite part was dealing with the valet they were beyond amazing and helped us out so many times even when we were in a hurry. They had suggestions for every place that we wanted to go and their suggestions were top notch. The hotel stuff was also kind And helpful but because of their ability to run a hotel properly we barely even needed to speak with them which is what you want when you’re on a romantic vacation alone. We had no trouble getting an extra hour in our room for late check out and just overall very pleased and will return

• King Room with Balcony and City View - Non-Smoking

Receptionists strive to help in everything. clean room, airy, comfortable bed, sheets and towels of good quality. good and well prepared. excellent location for both beach and food support nearby. Would go back forever !!!

• King Room with Balcony and City View - Non-Smoking

The parking is valet only, I chose to park my own car due to the fact that it was an antique and the valet gentleman didn't understand it at first. I had to explain myself until they finally realized that I wouldn't allow anyone else to drive my vehicle.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

That is was really busy during check in time and they only had 1person checking people in for awhile. Then after waiting for 30min in line someone finally came out and helped the poor kid Dylan.

Our room and view. When we got there we were a little early and our room wasn't ready. But they let us hang out near the pool etc while we waited. We even got 4 drink vouchers for our room still not being ready by 3PM (it wasn't ready til 3:40PM)

• King Room with Patio - Non-Smoking

The advertisement said that every room had a balcony we wound up on the first floor in a handicapped room with a concrete slab that wasn't cleaned up from the people before us.. $18 a day to park where it doesn't say that anywhere that I can remember and it's valet so every time you want to go somewhere you have to wait for somebody to get your car the amount of money they charged the room should have been a lot of nicer

The beach and pool area and the bar was nice. There was nice music playing

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View - Non-Smoking

Could have been a bit cleaner , also if it wasn't so outdated it really could have been a nice hotel

The hotel does not do breakfast ,but there is a Hi Hop on site .The hotel is dated and we probably wouldn't have stayed here if it wasn't for the beach location.Also to hire any chairs etc on the beach it was in my opinion very expensive

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View - Non-Smoking

I have nothing negative to say.

Our family really enjoyed our stay. Having the pool and beach right on site was such a bonus with our small kids. If they needed something from the room or we wanted to go grab a juice box we didn't have to walk across the street. It was nice not to have to lug a cooler around! Also for kids safety I was glad we were not always crossing the main road to get to the Gulf. I will absolutely come back. In the evening the ability to walk along the beach and make friends with a bunch of people at the different resorts was cool, the night life was fun and we got to hear live music on site, talented musicians. You can also see how the stafff from all the close hotels get along. Clean beach, very clean hotel and very friendly staff. The pool was a great size. The kids loved that they were allowed to use their floating devices!

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View - Non-Smoking

18.00 dollar daily charge for mandatory valet parking. Everything else I loved.

Beds and pillows very comfortable. Pool and beach and bar were fantastic. Loved having IHOP on property. Staff was friendly

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View - Non-Smoking

Water in room was smelly. Had a dirty stinch odor to it. Room had a constant mildew smell in it. I had to purchase air freshener from Walmart. I would expect nicer accommodations for the price that I paid.

Hotel was located near any activities that we wanted.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View - Non-Smoking

It look like everything was crunch up in a way, maybe because they were remodeling the Ihop restaurant in the front. I didn't really like the elevator cause it was kinda small can't really use the cart.

Pillow was like a cloud. I would love to know what kind of pillow that was. It was the perfect pillow with the bed. I slept like a baby.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Almost all the photos of property online were of another hotel and seemed intentionally done to hide how small and inferior the hotel was to the others next to . definitely a 2 or 3 star hotel and Very misleading by the photos. Beach was small.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

• King Room with Balcony and City View - Non-Smoking

Rooms 116 & 112. Ground floor near the pool & elevator. No carpeting so voices echoed. And constant music in the hallway.

Excellent staff. Very helpful.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View - Non-Smoking

The hotel was dated. Our room did not get cleaned unless we awoke by 9 and did not have the do not disturb sign on our door. Bathroom counter space was small. There were nicer hotels down the strip for lesser that were nicer. Dennis the manager not so nice.

The staff was friendly. The valet parking staff were awesome.

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View - Non-Smoking

Had a terrible time with Check in, was told 1hr before arriving that our reservation wasn't being held after we'd double & triple checked 2 and 3 days in advance. Told them we were bringing cash and no debit card and they said no problem but upon check in said we had to have a debit card or we couldn't check in. After wasting 2-3 hours of our trip trying get it figured out and the kids having to stay in the car in valet for 1hr because that's the only place to park while checking in, we finally were able to check in. Wasted an entire crucial part of the day due to there mistake and not offered anything but free parking (which others we found out received also). Couple we were traveling with checked in, were upgraded to a suite and given the same free parking we were so that was no perk. View was horrible, we got to look at the parking lot next to us. Better communication between staff would've made our stay much easier after driving 20 hours to stay here. Again, an entire day was wasted from my kids due to this lack of communication.

Beds were comfortable, room was clean and roomy. Housekeeping was friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Bathroom especially needs an update. It was perfectly adequate, but tub was higher than the floor, and stepping out and down was hazardous. Sink was very high, especially for short people.

Room was clean, towels were plentiful, pool and beach were right outside the door. I asked for "water view" and that's what I got. The view was beautiful. Parking is valet only, but it was not a long wait to get the car. The parking staff were very friendly, and always greeted us pleasantly.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Room was advertised as a partial ocean view; however, there was a big palm tree right outside of our balcony. I did complain to the desk and since they couldn't move us until Sunday, I choose to have my parking for free. Manager was very helpful. We also had to shorten our trip to 4 nights because of the storm in the Northeast.

Great facilities and a central location to shops and restaurants.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

(1) The $18 per day parking fee was not mentioned on the web site...and not mentioned when I made reservations. They wanted me to pay but when I complained, they agreed not to charge that, but it left a bad taste. (2) I needed a little extra time to check out so called down to the desk and requested...the answer was a flat "no"...Didn't ask how long...30 minutes? 3 hours? Just said "no". Bad taste (3) The all-day canned music is not my preference, and I would try to move down the beach to get away...I would like to sit on the balcony without the music...although some of the live performers were quite enjoyable (4) the price of the cabanas and lounges is way too high. Bad taste.

The "partial view" was better than I expected. Very nice. The beach is cleaner and better than I expected. Great beach for kids...gradual slope and smooth.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

I was extremely disappointed that the beach was under construction so the view was blocked. I mentioned this to front desk and they directed me to booking.com. I complained about the price as I was misled. No discount offered. Also I thought there was free breakfast there was not. I recall cabanas for $20 there was not. I would like a refund as 249 per night for a blighted view is bad business.

The room was nice. Halls dull. Music at The pool was great

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Valet service lousy. When checking out they could not find the valet. We had to leave our key with the valet due to an emergency and use our extra key. They said they would mail our key to use as it is a special key costing $200 to replace. As of date we have not received the key. Called and got someone who nothing about the key... another one said it had been mailed. If mailed we have not received it and I am very unhappy about the situation as like I said. It's a $200 key.

I liked being close to Sand Key.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View - Non-Smoking

I didnt like the fact they had contraction going on right outside the balcony of the room I was staying got woken up the 2 nights I was there with banging construction noise at 7am.. I was looking to rest that did not happen..

Everything was great... people beach etc..

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View - Non-Smoking

i wish the hotel didn't charge for the beach chairs an umbrellas on their beach. I thought it should be complimentary. that's all

great location. very convenient to walk to shops and restaurants. nice little beach.

• Reviewed: 3 December 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Put more coffee in the rooms, maybe a coffee pot. The single coffee makers are ok but only two cups of coffee in my room. Parking should be provided to guest at no charge.

The cable tv, fridge, microwave, and balcony. Beautiful view.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Staff so helpful. We arrived early and they made the room available. Also they had plenty of local knowledge of restaurants etc... Valet parking, yippee!

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Did not like that parking was $15 a day and beach chairs were $10 a day. This was not in the discription when I booked the hotel. For the price you didn't get anything. The hotel is older with not much to offer

Location of Good

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

I felt the additional daily costs of the parking garage needs to be made more clear! I thought the fees per day were for additional guests or more than one vehicle so I was caught off guard with that additional cost. I felt I was already paying top dollar during a very off season in an older facility to have to pay that much more per day. I may have considered staying elsewhere. I was also unprepared with cash for constant tips every time I needed to get something from my car or to go somewhere and come back. I also feel like the hotel should offer more products for the guests to purchase. I had to go to the market across the street for fresh juice and fruits and it was very over priced and some of the items were expired. I did not like that at any given time there was only one person at the customer service desk. At check in, I had to wait more than 15 minutes for the only associate to get off the phone taking reservations for a future guest as well as calls from rooms. The next morning between 10-11 am, I needed to check on some things before heading to the beach/pool area and I waited again for over 15 minutes while one person had to check in a very early arrival then try to get housekeeping to get the room ready for them.

The staff was very friendly!!! Although the facility is older, it appears well maintained. The convenience to the beach, Sand Key Park, shopping, sightseeing, Clearwater Marine & Aquarium and restaurants was awesome!!!! I was able to walk to nearly everything!!! The parking garage was a good security feature. I was there 6 days and only got my car 3x! The valet staff was awesome and always willing to do anything I needed. I did not eat at the Tiki Bar or IHOP but they were both always hopping with customers. Sand Key Park is a must see! The beach is stunning and its only $5 for all day! Take cash though for the automated parking machines. If you are a fan of seashells the hotels beach had shells such as pictured. They are available by bucketfuls! Sand Key has medium sized shells and they are everywhere!!!

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Myself and my brothers bachelor party of 8 guys had a great experience of two nights, and one day. The bar, pool, and the beach access were great, and the view of the beach of our partial view rooms was great. I would stay there again in a heartbeat !

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

• King Room with Balcony and City View - Non-Smoking

A/C in room was marginal and hallway (on first floor) was noisy. To use a lounge chair and umbrella on the "private" beach cost $20 +tax. It would seem for the price of the rooms, this should be included.

Location is a plus as well as adjacent IHOP. Clean rooms, great staff, nice pool area and convenient beach. Valet parking was easy to use and valet staff was very professional.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Not much, maybe thicker towels.

It was just the relaxing atmosphere we like,the best. We were worried about being close th the bridge but never heard any traffic noise. Great hotel for family because of amenities in the room. Not to big so getting around was great.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

AC unit in the room had trouble keeping the room comfortably cool.

Large room with a nice view of the water, even though advertised as only partial view. Comfortable beds. Staff was friendly, courteous and professional and anxious to help.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

The staff was very polite and helpful. One of our family is in a wheelchair. It was easy to get around with a wheelchair. There was even a lift for the pool to get in and out which was awesome.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View - Non-Smoking

The fact of only being able to valet park was not what the website said. It was said the parking was plentiful. Also you facility had bed bugs and we were bitten horribly. The restaurants service was horrible with the waitress not getting our drinks but in the back doing inventory. In all I was very dissatisfied.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View - Non-Smoking

Old sheets wasn't changed in bed :( Valet entrance & construction next door sucks. Tiki bar service was bad

Pool area with view was nice. Front desk young lady was helpful versus old lady with gray hair being unhelpful (SENDIING US TO ANOTHER HOTEL) in printing out our boarding pass

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View - Non-Smoking

Well I have never experienced such a small Lioby. And parking was not available unless you paid for it

I liked that it was right by the beach. And close for walking ariund

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

• King Room with Patio - Non-Smoking

I was on the first floor so I heard too much of the bar patrons, and the pool and the laundry room was on that floor so I heard the staff going back-and-forth will never pick a first floor again.

Private Walk straight out into the beach.

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Bed was not comfortable at all and slanted from left to right. I did alert the manager to this and he very kindly refunded part of our room rate. But I'd happily pay the full rate for a good sleep!

Loved beachside location.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View - Non-Smoking

There is no continental breakfast like advertised. Stain in room and they are super small. Have to valet park, no other option. There is a food store across the street. Can't bring own umbrella, have to rent theirs. Will not stay here again.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

building facade at the back showing its age, 2 garbage cans by the pool both overflowing at 10am, view from our balcony of the unfinished construction disappointing

bed is comfortable, room size spacious enough for 4 people room hostess made our beds early enough and restocked our toiletries that when we decided to go back to our room bec of weather,room was ready,and beach access tho small is great, near shops/restaurants, helpful staff

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Air conditioner was not working well. Had to move at 2300. The hallway outside the room was very hot. I felt like maybe that area had problems. I wonder if they knew about it already. When we arrived they immediately changed our room for supposed better view to the hot room.

Location was very good. Nice beach and pool area.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

There was construction next doors that woke us up every morning around 7am! We did not have access to our cars. You have no choice but to valet your vehicle blocks away from the hotel and pay $15 a day for parking. The valet takes a while to get your vehicle even when you call ahead.

The rooms were spacious and included a good size refrigerator and microwave.

• Reviewed: 5 August 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Older hotel, not really worth the price. No breakfast of any kind. Beach/pool towels only available at front desk. Older beach/pool furniture. Not a great beach area, no real swimming area. The construction going on right next door started very early. Our, ocean view mostly obstructed by construction of the new facility. Parking was just ridiculous. Valet service to get your car would tell you 15 minutes, try 30 when busy. Check out was a disaster. Not really a resort

The staff were all great. Quick with a smile and willing to help with anything.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and City View - Non-Smoking

I did not like that the hotel didn't have its own parking lot and that we had to pay extra to park our car. It was kind of a pain not to have access to our car when we wanted it.

The room was nice, the location was good, the bed was comfortable, the pool and live entertainment were awesome.

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View - Non-Smoking

The hotel was under construction, but there was nothing on your site that said so. There were extra parking fees each day. Reception area was too small for the amount of people going through it at any given time. I wasn't able to cancel when my step-daughter began having unexpected early painful contractions and we had to leave.

Location, nice rooms