Reviews of Quality Suites Lake Wright Norfolk Airport 3 stars

#68 of 105 hotels in Virginia Beach

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

Good for arrival nite
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Couldnt control this but there was construction all around, making it difficult to get in/out. Could have used some nice big signs.

Very accommodating staff, comfy beds and decent beds.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

I like the location and convenience of it.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool area still needs improvement...This was my fourth time staying at the hotel and this was the cleanest the pool water and area has been.... I also dont like that the breakfast is over 9am...Most places offer the breakfast until 10 or 11am

I like the location and convenience of it....the staff is very nice; especially our housekeeping lady in charge of our floor..

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

The staff and Facilities were very satisfactory but other guess we're not and the lack of security d
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

They were other individuals that were guess that were way too loud during the night time and there was no security to provide that this does not happen very rude individuals loud in the hallways no surveillance as far as security and no one from this to anyone's attention as far as the individuals being loud and Reckless

Everything was to satisfaction as far as the tenant and the facilities

Flood Zone A evac. Facility was sufficient for that.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Grill lady was awesome, as was the breakfast cook. Housekeeping staff could improve their services by actually moving furniture and cleaning. Laundry room needs a severe scrub and wipe, as does the pool deck.

Convenience of the location

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Good Hotel with a short drive to Virginia Beach
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was a little small. Also their policy is to only change the linens and towels every 3 days unless you ask which was alright but this also meant they did not clean up the room at all and do not restock the coffee and tea in the room. Breakfast times on a weekend could be longer i.e. untill 11am instead of 10am.

Nice big room with a King bed and a separate living room area. Two TV's. Indoor pool for year round swimming. Decent breakfast.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

You could probably get a better place for a cheaper price.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was hair all of bed covers, the rooms were hot as soon as we got in them and the keys didn't work, they "reset" them but we still only had one key work per room. By the end even that one key didn't want to work again.

Loved the breakfast and the convenience store

Was perfect.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Not to much parking space for 2 hotels but the rest was excellent.

I was so happy with my husband on the stay on this hotel. I will definitely come back again.

Great prime location, right off highway. Plus, a Premium Outlet mall right around the corner.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The check-in process had a little issues was resolved quickly by the manager. However, the front desk staff could use a more Customer Service training.

The Free Breakfast Buffet is so delicious and they have different items every morning! Breakfast was a real breakfast NOT a continental breakfast!

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Very not up to par and will not stay a Quality again!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Door would not close or open without pushing hard.Microwave and click not set.Shower had holes in surround which water is going through which there has to be mold..disgusting!

Overall my stay was amazing. The indoor pool was a bonus
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom wasn't the best, and the construction on the property made it hard to move around the parking. Lot. I didn't really like the fact that there is only one entrance and exit. If there was an emergency it would be extremely difficult to stay away from danger if EVERYONE has to go to sane exact way

The spacing was amazing 😍😍😍😍😍 It was exactly what I needed

It was comfortable for the family. Location was a little odd
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The people sleeping in the hallway in a window. And breakfast was bland. Lack of space for dogs to potty.

That there was room for my children and family dog. Staff was friendly

The bed and shower was excellent!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bed and shower was excellent! Quality In is 20 minutes away from Virginia Beach. It was perfect for my family size 5 and we enjoyed the breakfast it was great great great! 😃 This place is family friendly for sure!

Viginia Beach 2018
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The swimming pool was not cleam. It had chunks of hair, and a bloody bandaid floating in the water . I had my grandchildren get out. My husband and myself got out as well. We did not go back in during our stay.

The room was very nice. The beds were very comfortable .I can't say enough about the housekeeper. She was wonderful! She made sure we had everything, and was so nice!

Everything was nice make u feel like home staff was...

Did get enough toilet paper just was is was in the bathroom and ..next day didn’t got room service I guess they felt like no cleaning that day or something had to go at desk to let them know and the offer to came and cleaned but it was really late at night

Everything was nice make u feel like home staff was extremely friendly

We checked in, went to the room, went to the store for supplies, went back to the room , checked out
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything. There was trash everywhere, the trash bins were overflowing, we had a leaky faucet in our tub, the pool was unusable, the entry door close to our room was propped open because the key card slot didn't work, and when I brought all of this to their attention I was scorned.

Nothing. There is nothing to like at this facility. That's all I can say.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Great for the price
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The cox cable needs to be upgraded and get Netflix with the package and as for the breakfast more options and use real eggs for the scramble

They where clean and nice love the space I pay for

I wasn’t Happy you
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I Stayed For 3 Nights Paid $700 The Second Day IAsked For Housekeeping 4 Times Even Spoke With A Supervisor & iStill Never Got Housekeeping ! Plus The Room Had Smell To It !! Definitely Was Not Worth My Money !

great location for us we were close to everything, breakfast...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

great location for us we were close to everything, breakfast was also great, our room was just perfect for us it's too bad that we weren't there longer. I would absolutely stay here again.

Location was okay.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The guest restrooms in the lobby were atrocious. The courtyard wasn’t cleaned at all while we were there (3 nights: there were beer bottles and towels left laying everywhere). People were being allowed to smoke weed in the courtyard area. The staff was lazy. I reported our phone not working at all and was told “it’s on their list” (never was fixed). Took several hours our first night there to get extra sheets and blankets. The hotel was extremely hot in the hallways. All ice machines were broken. Two hotels were joined (Sleep Inn and Quality Suites), because of this there were several times I couldn’t get help at the front desk because they were on the other side with a line of guests. It was obvious the staff cared very little about what happened there, and were very lackadaisical about their jobs. I was never asked how my stay was and wasn’t given the chance to speak to anyone.

Location was okay. Close to Chesapeake Bay, but not very close to restaurants or shopping. Good space in room for the price. Staff was friendly, but lazy. The breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Way better than I expected!!

Na

The breakfast had options for people that do not eat pork. The staff is very welcoming and accomadating. Ms Philly in housekeeping made sure we had everything we needed plus some!!!

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Bring your own cleaning supplies to be your own maid
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The lack of cleanliness lack of attention to guest request and lack of proper air supply to adequately cool both sides of the room. You should not have to swelter on one end and please on the other to try to get headache with Air Supply to the front section.

The breakfast was good although they needed to provide some assistance with some of the guests. The dinner was really well prepared and good-sized portions at the grill.

Overall was not a bad stay
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We had to get keys made 4 times because the battery on the door was going bad and did not find out until the morning we were keaving. 1 staff member was not all that friendly during breakfast. Entrance to hotel was not clearly marked due to construction.

The rooms were nice size. Breakfast was great

The stay was less than average
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Wouldn’t stay here again or recommend

The hotel was older with a old smell. Dogs were allowed in breakfast area. Construction going on and I got blocked in and almost stuck in the mud. Young guy at the front desk told me I shouldn’t have parked there. But other cars were there as well. Finally found a ice machine that worked.

Value but far from Quality
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The Room. (1) I initally pulled out the sofa bed to see if I needed to ask for sheets since I was already calling for more towels. And once I pulled the bed out the sheets, including the mattress cover was extremely soiled and dirty. (2) Shortly thereafter, my family and I were about to leave the room to go out for dinner, and there was a ROACH crawling on the door. The bug was identified as a roach once we killed it! I then decided that we'll be stopping at Wal-Mart while out to purchace Raid, and Combat (roach motels) to put around the room. (3) In addition, upon returning from dinner, my mother wanted to heat up her food in the microwave, and when she opened it there was left over food we assume from the previous guests. Which made me feel the room was never cleaned prior to our arrival. (4) The next morning after breakfast we got ready to go to the pool since they opened at 10am, so we thought. My family of 6 went to the pool only to be told that it will be closed all day for cleaning. So we shrugged it off and went to Va Beach and had a great time despite the weather. However, upon return we seen that another family was in the pool playing? So, my kids wanted to play too... so we got in only to see that the pool was NOT cleaned at all... Not to mention, that there was a pool worker sweeping a push broom around the concrete of the pool with what looked like soap and water. He was pushing the debris he swept up into the pool. We got out the pool.

The breakfast was ok.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Overall, good value for my budget. Cleanliness is most important to me and that was fine.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast seemed eh, but ok. Pool looked dingy, dirty and unappealing so kids were disappointed with that. Wi-fi slow so couldn't accomodate their game system. No air conditioning in hallways was uncomfortable to come out into.

room was neat and clean. included fridge , microwave and coffee are nice features, especially traveling with kids. Beds were comfy. Water pressure good in shower. Air conditioning loud but good.

Overall it was a great hotel and great location .
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Well the first day the hot water was out and me and my family had to take cold showers. It was eventually fixed.

I loved the breakfast and comfortable bed!

Staff are incompetent and unhelpful!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff was very unhelpful, I updated credit card info a week before my stay and even received a confirmation email stating all changes were made, but check in day the wrong card was charged and the only help staff was was coming up with excuses why it wasn’t their fault. Check in was suppose to be at 4, yet a clean room wasn’t available until 6pm leaving my elderly mother in law waiting in the lobby. Again no apologies only excuses. At present my original credit card that was never suppose to be charged in the first place is still pending leaving a hold on that money and the updated card has also been charged. Nice. Would not recommend!

Several choices for breakfast

It was okay
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The first day I arrived my husband informed the front desk that there was dead roaches in the ice machine. He was informed to use one on another floor which had trash in it. I was there for 3 nights and the ice machine on my floor was never cleaned.

It was close to other attractions. Breakfast was okay. Housekeeping was accommodating.

I was not impressed at all! The Hotel should’ve been cleaner
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

We stayed st the Quality Suites from July 19 -July 22, 2018. When we arrived there was trash over flowing from the trash can & full bags of trash sitting next to the trash can, sitting right in front of the entry. The bathroom in the lobby had trash thrown all over the floor, pee & poop on the toilet seats. The soap dispensers weren’t working. Our Check in time was 4pm we didn’t get into our room until 5pm. We woke up Friday AM & went to the beach, so we were eager to shower after being on the beach all day. To our surprise there was NO HOT WATER!!! My husband went to the front desk, they informed him that mantance would be at our room within 30 min. An hour later we had to go back to the front desk because no one showed up. So by now we’ve waited an 1 1/2 for the rest of my family to shower. We were told the problem was being worked on but they didn’t know what the problem was. We asked to speak to a manager & was told there wasn’t a manger on site. They told us to come back in the AM, once again no manger. The young lady at the front desk had a bad attitude & said to my husband “we’ll sir I don’t know what more you want me to do I’ve already comped you a room for one day/night.” We didn’t have hot water until Saturday afternoon sometime & we checked out at 11AM Sunday AM. There were slot of employees walking around or sitting around when the hotel should be being cleaned, thrust me there was plenty of work they should’ve been doing. One morning there was an open tampon laying in the corner of the elevator & if want picked up fir several hours. I was very disappointed 🙁

The breakfast was delicious. Our cleaning lady Philly was wonderful, she was so nice & polite. Whatever we needed she was right there. She kept our room & the 2nd floor spotless! You have yourself a valuable employee & anyone should be thankful to have her!

The location was close to the venue and the outlet was...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The check in process was long. We had to wait hours after other guests checked out before our room was ready. The hot water was out one day during our stay.

The location was close to the venue and the outlet was nearby.

I
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Upon arriving I had called ahead, I asked if I could have my friend check in cause she was 30mins ahead of me, I also asked if it was ok if she could pay her 1/2 of the room that was no problem since first night was already debted my card. But said they would hold her card until I arrived, but she decided to go to the mall until I arrived. When we wasjtolf checking in that's we was informed me that if we paid with cash they needed $150 deposit for a any problems. No one told me that. After about 45 mins going back and forth finally they waivered the $150.00. we went to our room, a pair of men pants hanging up, and toilet seat was up. The phone in room didn't work. I went to the front and told them what happened. They did changed our room, 2nd room was nice until about 11:30 I pulled out sofa bedl for my baby and I, there was bodily fluids, pubic hair, half of cucumber under sofa bed. The front desk manger said I had to about 20 mins the guy was at airport getting a guest. I waited for about 45 mins my baby went to sleep on floor, and I went back up there and they both was standing up there she had forgotten to send him to my room. He walked in and attempted to hand me the sheets and I said I wasn't going to touch those sheets or mattress. Under the sheets the matterest was stained, I went up there too tell the manager, she was with another guest,. ( I understand I was wrong getting loud in front of guest) I was tired of waiting I had drove 5 hours I went back to the room he using my personal Lysol cause he couldn't get theres. I really want to speak with someone this is a lot for me to type. Please can someone call me.

Good value for money.

Dirty bathrooms at pool.

Well equipped and clean room. Comfortable bed. Good breakfast. We stayed there driving from Virginia Beach, so location fit us.

Terrible the first night. Only after the manager settled my complaint was I satisfied.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Bathroom was filthy. From the looks of it, hadn’t been cleaned in days. Toilet , floor, and tub were unclean. Filthy telephone,pieces of hair in dryer, counter top of sink hadn’t been cleaned. Sofa couch had debri under it. Place was unbelievable filthy. Made you wander if sheets had been changed prior to our arrival. Unbelievable. Phone was replaced the next day with just a regular one. It wasn’t a hotel phone with regular base to dial hotel accommodations. The man working behind food line had a dirty, nasty, apron. That doesn’t look professional at all

Bed was comfortable.

The room was clean and comfy.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Didnt like the two hotels combined into one and only 1 person working both sides. Didnt like that when I spoke to someone the day before they said I could check in early, then when I got there the staff wouldnt let me. It also took me standing in line for 20 min before I could even check in. Service is not that great. Need more staff. The location is a horrible spot due to all the construction.

The room was clean and comfy. Liked the size of the room.

I learn my lesson.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The desk service and room service lack personnel. They didn't inform me the first floor was pet friendly and I had my four kids under 5 years old in that room including my newborn. Thank God they were not allergic but my newborn became sick with a fever.

The kitchen crew and the breakfast were very nice.

Dirty unfriendly poorly organized
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The room wasn't cleaned when we checked in. It was only cleaned once during our week stay after begging the front desk. The hotel is outdated and surrounded by on going construction around it.

There is a lot of things to in the area.

Newer building, friendly staff, decent breakfast, nice pool,...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping was inconsistent, toilet ran (and flushed on its own once per hour), room had an odd odor. Restaurant was confusing (if it really exists).

Newer building, friendly staff, decent breakfast, nice pool, good location

Decent
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Location. Oddly located. I had to go to the front desk multiple times a day to get my room key reactivated. At first i thought i kept it too close to my cell. But when i made sure they were not in the same pocket and my husband as well. It became clear it was a key problem. Very frustrating. Location was weird. Not the hotels fault. I should have done my research

Staff was nice. Room was clean and comfortable.

We'll be back...especially for the breakfast!

The pool wasn't clean

Everything was on point from the front desk staff to the breakfast(which was excellent). The beds were super comfy & our room was clean and updated. The only thing..i wish the pool was a little more clean BUT we will definitely be back! H Hayes

It was not the worse hotel stay that I have had it just was not up to the quality of other Quality I
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I think that you need to let people know when booking online that if you pay in cash there will be an extra fee.

The breakfast was fine exactly what I expected the bathroom in our rooms had an odor, and we had no telephone in our room and the TVdid not work.

Great hotel 26min away from VA Beach
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

It's a new location and it was hard for the GPS to pick it up and it's around lots of heavy traffic.

I loved how it was pet friendly and the buffet breakfast different varieties of foods to choose from. Staff kept tables clean at all times for the next family/person's to sit and eat.

The overall stay was fair.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The power went out for several hours during our stay, which was an inconvenience for the family. We had to leave the hotel for several hours as there was no electricity, therefore, we were unable to heat food, watch TV and the rooms were too dim to play games. Our room was not cleaned during our entire stay, we had to make the management aware. My husband was given trash bags to put trash in and set it outside of the room. This was an unfortunate experience. We also requested to not have a room where animals would be allowed and discovered the next day, two guests had dogs staying with them. It was too much to seek out another hotel and the kids were looking forward to the beach, so we made the best of it!

The breakfast was awesome each morning. The kids really enjoyed the pool and the surrounding area of the pool was clean.

The beds were comfortable and very clean when we got the...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The coffee was bad, they seemed to barely ever get to the trash cans outside and it takes forever for someone to come to the front desk.

The beds were comfortable and very clean when we got the room. I liked how they served free breakfast with plenty of options.

The room was nice and spacious, they didn't smell at...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

would be better when construction around hotel was complete. But wasn't a big deal.

The room was nice and spacious, they didn't smell at all like the reviews. Everything in our room worked perfectly. We had two tv's and w/ room and living room area with a door to separate it. Breakfast was really good the first morning with bacon, eggs, french toast, fruit, yogurt, cereal, juice, coffee, and more. All in all, it was great exceeded expectations based on reviews.

Housekeeping staff is great !
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room smelled really bad, was hard even enter the room. All night doors were slamming very loud, so was impossible to sleep. Description said that the hotel has outdoor and indoor pools, but only has dirty indoor one. Impossible to reach the hotel customer service; no one answers the phone, and if you go to front desk only one person always busy. It was the worst vacation experience in my life, because of the Quality Suits hotel.

Housekeeping staff is great !

the bed was very comfortable and my son loved his personal pull out couch... DIRECTV is the worst
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

a lil pricey for the accommodations- listed as a suite- was more like a large king bedroom- suites have kitchenettes at least lol.. water pressure in showers was too high... Directv IS PROBABLY THE WORST CHOICE FOR A CABLE PROVIDER... during rain storms we were left without cable service....

lot of construction going on in the area... hallways or the property were not as clean as could be.. pool was great especially with the constant raining... location is great walking distance of outlets

Overall it was a good value for what we paid

One of the suites we stayed in the a/c did not work correctly. It got real hot the last night we stayed. The pool wasn’t that clean each time I went to check the water was cloudy. And it was like pulling teeth to get extra towels (2 towels per room).

It was close to where we needed to go

we did not like that there was about a 4.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

we did not like that there was about a 4.5 hours without any electricity, no apologies, no notice, nothing..it was a little aggravating considering we had our dog with us and it was very hot

Reccomend this hotel to everyone
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Too much road construction, bathroom could have been larger but it filled the need

It was a good location,staff was friendly, love the perks to the hotel, love the room it was spacious,

I don't think I would stay here again if I come back to Norfolk.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I was a little disappointed when I checked in. I expected a little better quality of hotel. The towels are thread bare and the bathroom needed a good deep cleaning. It was the weekend so the hotel was really crowded with families. What I didn't expect was the three men sitting outside the entrance smoking pot.

The hotel is very close to the airport and shopping. It is easy to get on and off the freeway. There is also a hot breakfast every morning, not the best quality but it is better than just coffee and donuts.

Never again
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool was dirty, even after being cleaned. Zero towels available in the pool area so take your own, because the water is freezing and its also cold in the pool room. The staff there were extremely rude. The room wasn't worth what I paid. There doing renovations so its a bit messy

Overall our stay was enjoyable and in the future we will more than likely choose the same facility.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The service for replenishing our towels was unacceptable. We kept our room neat so there was no need for device in that area.

The space in the room was very accommodating for our family. The beds were very comfortable. The food were ordered during our stay was indeed delicious.

The pool was great.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast food was good and we were planning to eat there the 2nd morning but the line was too long. It looked like people were taking taking multiple plates of food to bring up to their rooms for later consumption. The Waffle House down the road saved the day.

The pool was great. Large enough, clean and the covering gave an indoor/outdoor feel, which was great.

It could and should have been better!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Service was poor; room was not ready for occupancy; it took nearly two days to get a telephone and iron board in my room; I had to call front desk after hours to get my room serviced....

The front desk staff was very accommodating!

FILTHY accommodations
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

This was the most filthy hotel I have ever stayed in. Every inch of the front of the house had not received proper cleaning in quite some time. We only had to stay one night, and with nothing advertising any kind of improvement we did not ask to change our room. The grounds surrounding the hotel had trash everywhere. The luggage cart was covered in smashed up food. The elevators had stains from old liquid all over them. Our room had not been vacuumed or dusted, there were stains on our coverlet, and when the shower was turned on the water was brown. Our sheets and towels thank god were the only things that WERE clean. Even the airport shuttle when we left had not been properly cleaned out. I'm not sure how this hotel stays in business. My husband and I are in the middle of a PCS move and this stay was an awful start to our very long journey.

the staff was friendly

Very disappointed in the facility. Not as described in other reviews or in the ratings.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The Quality Inn was rated 3 * with a thumbs up. It was not even close to 3* and certainly not thumbs up. The rooms dingy and worn. Not very clean, we had to ask to change rooms when our first room had wads of hair on the bathroom floor. The air conditioning did not work efficiently. It looked like the facility might be under renovation so in the future it may be ok. It had both Choice Inn and Quality Inn as names on the building, so not sure if it's a shared hotel or changing. Would never stay here again. There were a lot of other hotels in the area that even from the outside looked better.

The breakfast was good and acceptable.

The hotel was very clean.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

A lot of children with no supervision.

The hotel was very clean. The staff was excellent and very nice the food was delicious. The older man that cooks was very nice and his food is wonderful felt like home

Room was spacious and clean, the beds were very comfy, and...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was spacious and clean, the beds were very comfy, and breakfast had a large variety. We really liked that the pullout sofa was in a separate room with its own tv. We were attending an event in Virginia Beach which is only a short 20 minute drive from this hotel.

May never stay there again!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Request early check in; never received a response; when I arrived there was no consideration of my request; new manager available to talk to; parking was horrible and of course there was construction that, if I would have known about, would NEVER have stayed there!!

The place was very roomy.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a lot of renovations and they did not tell us the pool was unavailable into we had already checked in. The maid service was awful. I had to do my own linens and room clean up.

The place was very roomy. The breakfast buffet was good.

Guess you get what you pay for
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

No hangers, no tv remote, no iron, no clock! Staff slow to respond. Extra pet fee we did not know about. Halls filled with kids who made a lot of noise- they enjoyed it.

Lots of room in the lodging.

The location and staff was great.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Bathroom ceiling was out, pipes exposed. Mildew,mold around bathroom ceiling. Blue painters tape on door in bathroom. Pass key did not work upon arrival. Had to go to front desk twice. Maintenance came on the 3rd call. He eventually changed batteries in door.then our key worked took about 30-45 minutes to complete. Upon checkout was told the room should have been closed The deskclerk never offered to move us to another room.

The location and staff was great.

MOST ENJOYABLE OVER ALL.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

THE AIR CONDITIONING in the room couldn't be adjusted. Call front desk to no avail.

bed was relaxing, but the ac didn't work right and the cover on the ac in room 263 definitely needs the ac cover on it FIXED!!

We would like to stay again if the air was fixed and that all the construction with the building
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The air conditioner didn't seem to work it was really hot in the room. And the pool was nice but it was filled with lots of kids..

The rooms were spacious with the bed room and living room seprate. And had two tvs

Had my room been clean and the pool been warm, i would of loved this hotel
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

My room was gross. Bathroom floor and toilet were not cleaned, sheets were not changed, baby bottle in the fridge, sticky dresser, the pool was freezing to the point my kids couldn't even get in

Rooms were spacious, 2 tvs, friendly front desk

medium to high - the fire next door did not help
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Children running in the hallways and calls to desk said they would check but never did. I understand that kids are kids but needed sleep. Location was good and front desk and breakfast staff was wonderful so would do again.

Breakfast team was great - many healthy offerings - yougart and various fruits. Limited area to sit - we went early so was great - after 0900 long line.

The staff was very polite but i have had better experiences with other hotels
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Hotel advertises indoor and outdoor pool. There is no outdoor pool and the indoor pool was down for maintenance our entire stay. We were told we could use the pool at a sister hotel a mile away but it was an inconvenience to pack up kids and belongings everytime they wanted to go swim. The floors were sticky in the lobby. I called customer service to complain and am still awaiting a callback

The staff was extremely amazing and helpful.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool was under construction during our stay. I had 2 children with me that were counting on going swimming. There was no communication prior that the pool would not be available. Toilet was not updated.

The staff was extremely amazing and helpful. They went above and beyond for everything.

Fun but could have booked a cheaper room closer to beach especially after driveing from Ohio
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We booked this room thinking we would be able to swim but the pool was down for maintenance. If I would have known the pool was closed would have booked a cheaper room closer to the beach. Was not happy paying $120+$15 For my pet just to find the pool closed. Should have been posted pool was closed on site or at least gave a 15% discount. Too many strange people hanging out in parking lot.

The suite was nice with 2 tv's and a verry soft spacious bed. It was nice to have a hot breakfast. It was also nice they had a bar.

Waste of money
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Restaurant food terrible, had to request extra towels only had 2 for 3 people. Had to request blanks for sofa bed twice them get it our self

Breakfast was cold

ODU visit
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The staff was the best I have ever encountered. From check in to needing more linen, night shift staff, check out staff and breakfast attendant. Everyone get an A++. They are the main reason I will return.

I won't be staying here anymore
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

my toliet was messed up i found small hairs in the tub the bottom part of the shower curtain had mildew on it was not worth the 95.00 dollars I paid

the room was a nice size and the tvs and sitting area was fine

Room was comfortable
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Manager was very rude and check in representative did not explain any pet policies. Doing renovations/construction on hotel during stay.

Room was comfortable

The quality of the room was not worth the price.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds were old and uncomfortable. It also felt like something was crawling on me and my brother all night.

Location was awesome, and lobby area was nice.

No as nice as previous visits.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

No tv remotes in room. Was told the room was just put back into service. Bathtub didn’t drain. Had to stand in water while showering. Electrical outlet beside sink was not connected to wall. Afraid to use. Breakfast seemed to not have as many selections as on previous stays.

Good location. Friendly staff.