Reviews of Quality Suites San Diego SeaWorld Area 3 stars

#155 of 226 hotels in San Diego

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

The free breakfast and the location
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I don’t like paying for parking when I’m staying at the hotel, the refrigerator froze everything we put in it, I think the eggs were fake they tasted ok but it seemed like something was added my wife found snot on one of the night stands and after we had maid service it was gone, no security cameras for all the parking areas , the front right side entrance didn’t work so we either had to enter through the front lobby or go all the way to the right rear side entrance to get to our room which was right behind that front right entry

The free breakfast and the location

The complimentary breakfast was good and hot a lot of...
    • King Suite with Two Single Beds - Non-Smoking

The parking was so small. we almost got stuck getting out of our spot with our mini van. Luckily with some guidance and not hitting the wall or other cars we managed to get out. But parking spaces were frustrating.

The complimentary breakfast was good and hot a lot of variety every day. The suite was nice with the separate room for the kids. Easy access to where we needed to go.

Clean, close, inexpensive without being cheap.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Paying extra to park overnight

Bed was fine. Breakfast was fine. Most importantly, it was clean, it was reasonably priced and it was close to PetCo park, site of the concert we came to San Diego to see.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Will stay there again!

a 2 way light between beds as one of us read and the other sleeps

large suite, very good breakfast, helpful and friendly staff, secured parking with patrol

6 night San Diego vacation..thumbs up
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was candy corn on the side of the dresser. Its not Halloween yet so I can only assume from last year. During a 6 night stay Housekeeping did not get to our room until after we returned from our daily activites 2 days in a row.

Staff was amazing. Bed super comfy. Room was clean. I could park and see my vehicle. Great location. Breakfast was nice.

Nice family stay in San Diego
    • King Suite with Two Single Beds - Non-Smoking

Parking was tight if you had anything larger than a sedan. We had a room with the bunk beds and it was always warm in that room. Wish there was a good way to cool it off better.

We like the convenience to all the attractions around San Diego. The rooms had plenty of space for the family. Breakfast every morning was nice and had a little of everything.

You're doing great
    • Standard Double Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't like that the fan look like it had mold in it it's really outdated the beds can be a little bit more comfortable they were a little hard. the fan in the bathroom was not working so it was like using the bathroom in a sauna thank goodness there was a window

Are AC wasn't really working that well so the maintenance guy actually gave us a fan that rotated that was very wonderful of him. I did like the fact that they did have breakfast especially because we were on our way to the San Diego Zoo and the food was very expensive at the zoo so we filled up on breakfast they had waffles, cereal, eggs, bacon sausage, muffins, and more

The room was so comfy and the shower was amazing.
    • Standard Double Suite - Non-Smoking

I left my shampoo and conditioner behind at my own lack of responsibility but it's ok. I still enjoyed my time and my room was very comfortable even for my short time there. And breakfast was very delightful.

The room was so comfy and the shower was amazing.

Can't complain for the most part
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The ice machine upstairs was broken bad internet service

Very close to Shopping Center food court breakfast was wonderful very cozy and comfortable room great staff

Would Stay There Again
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Dirty walls the wall paper here and there tiny pieces of patches where it was damage one wall you can see something was there the wall was left dirty, the tub faucet drip for 3 days also the maid left hair all in the tub left speckles of trash on floor in bathroom she didnot change the pillows cases but I left her a tip the whole entire stay still, the lady in the breakfast room was rude, the sausage needed cook more elevator needs maintenance the ice machine was down on the 3 floor the whole time for 4 days

Nice Hotel love the room nice firm bed breakfast was sufficient, the front desk people was very accommodating, the location great

Would definitely stay here again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Ice machine not working on our floor for 5 days.

Great property. Comfortable bed, great breakfast, very nice pool area and great location. Staff very friendly.

Breakfast was good.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like that you had to pay for parking, we pay to stay there parking should be included. They surprise you with that when you get there. Rooms were very dated.

Breakfast was good.

So easy to access the highway and so close many destinations...
    • King Suite with Two Single Beds - Non-Smoking

The shower tap leaked heavily the entire time we were there. Wasted so much water it was crazy . I did report it as soon as I saw it but never got fixed

So easy to access the highway and so close many destinations . Was easy to go anywhere from that location

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Location and pool, room was clean but needed manteinance.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

They advertise wifi but it almost never works. I told it to the desk and they sad that they know the problem. The air conditioning needed a good cleaning. It was really filthy and when you used it you had a really bad smell. We had a room on 1st floor and couldnt open the window so the room was always hot or smelling of dirty air conditioning air. Not pleasant at all.

Location and pool, room was clean but needed manteinance. The door separating the two beds needed tovbe fixed and the bathroom door also

Great facilities and family friendly
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Would next time stay closer to the city as dinner options were a little limited. The bath/shower taps kept dripping overnight

Great variety in the breakfast area, great pool and hot tub. Loved the divider in the room and the two TV's

Holes in the walls, mold in the bathroom, dirty floors.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Holes in the walls, mold in the bathroom, dirty floors.... was definitely not like the pictures online. Staff at the front desk were passive aggressively rude when I had an issue. Will not be returning.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Convenient.
    • King Suite with Two Single Beds - Non-Smoking

The air con is old and very noisy the walls are thin and you can hear other people, the rooms are stuffy and they could do with general maintenance

Staff friendly and helpful breakfast had a good variety. Pool area was nice and well kept.

Nice amenities!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Hot tub wasn't working properly. One night the wall fan was making some annoying sounds.

Layout of room was nice and breakfast food selection was excellent.

Girls trip
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Very noisy; the room under the door is large, so you are able to hear everything that’s going on outside. Rooms were cleaned very nonchalantly; chips on the floor from previous guests, sticky stuff on the countertops, stains on curtains and walls. Leaky shower; pretty much a constant flow of water coming out no matter how hard you turn the nob, so that made a lot of noise in the room itself.

Convenient location to all of the attractions in Mission Valley like Fashion Valley Mall or Balboa Park. Easy access onto the freeway. Comfortable beds as well. Nice wifi. Breakfast is convenient.

Not worth the price. Look elsewhere!
    • King Suite with Two Single Beds - Non-Smoking

The room smelled horrible, like mold or mildew. The interior was all run down. It looked nothing like the pictures online. Bathroom door didn’t close all the way. Parking fee? Really? Sheets looked old and dirty.

The girl working the desk when we arrived was really nice, laundry on site, breakfast was average.

Good place to stay for San Diego vacation.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The floors in the hallway was dirty and facility on exterior seems to be older. It seemed to be more of a motel than hotel.

The room was fine and location was right in Mission Valley with easy access to highway. The breakfast was free and fulfilling. Bianca from Front Desk was great. She sent several texts to my phone to check on us. The kids enjoyed swimming in the pool. We asked for extra towels and they were delivered promptly.

It was good and we slept comfortably but I'll probably pick a different hotel next time.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't like having that loud fan on in order to have to bed side of the room get cool! Also the elevator didn't work so great, there was a strange smell in the lobby area! Also I didn't like that the pool closed so early and the breakfast bar should have had 4 waffle makers instead of 2 to help people not have to wait so long!

The bed was comfortable, the breakfast was good;

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

The pool area looked inviting
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The property had an awful smell, we had to check out after one night as it was unbearable. The room was dirty Very old, noisy and poor air conditioning No porter assistance Room walls were very thin Cheap budget accommodation Fridge did not work

The pool area looked inviting There was a lovely sushi restaurant a short walk away

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Unhappy 😔
    • King Suite with Two Single Beds - Non-Smoking

I think they gave me the worth's room. The air conditioning made a lot of noise the room was so smelly. It looked nothing like the pictures...in the pictures the rooms look clean and new. I'm glad i got it for one night. NEVER AGAIN STAYING HERE!!!!

Nothing 🤨

Average, but not bad experience.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was not what I expected based on the online pictures. The restrooms vents were dusty and not enough towels in rooms or the pool area. The pool was rather small for all the guests.

Bed was comfortable. I liked that there was a door to separate the room and "living room" w a pull out couch. Hotel was near a lot of dinning and stores.

Comfortable bed.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

AC unit on one side of room.

Comfortable bed. Daughter loved she had her own sections since there was a sliding door between bed and sofa bed. Plus she had own tv.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Breakfast was quick and easy, staff was very accommodating...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Shower pressure leaves something to be desired. King room does not give full privacy., door closes with a glass door drapery is sheer. Parents make sure your kids are in REM and dont need to potty :) ventilation is poor. Had to freeze the couch portion to get the bedroom temperature to a reasonable degree.

Breakfast was quick and easy, staff was very accommodating and friendly!

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Overall a great affordable hotel to stay at for Comic Con :)
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The fitness centre/pool could have stayed open later and the equipment needed a bit of maintenance

Breakfast was great and hotel was located right next to a Comic Con shuttle pick up point!!

Pool
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Staff. We booked a room for 4 people but it has been only prepared for 2. When asking for help at the reception they said we should pull out and set up the bed ourselves, look for the pillows and blankets in the cupboard etc. And we have paid for 4 guests! Breakfast ended at 9.30 which is quite early for those on vacation. At 9.32 the doors were closed you could not even enter if needing a knife. This has never happened to me before in any hotel and makes the whole morning a rush, uncomfortable. Wifi is basically nonexistend!!!

Pool

It was a reasonable price for SD.
    • Standard Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Small room, stain carpets, water on shower didn’t flow regular. Oh, and I was charged twice checking in by mistake. Staff courteous.

It was a reasonable price for SD.

After initial first impression. Room was god bed was very comfortable.
    • King Suite with Two Single Beds - Non-Smoking

Upon check in we found white stains on our bed spread and smeared boogers on the door. After housekeeping changed bedding and I cleaned up the boogers the room was fine. This should of been cleaned prior to my check in.

Overall it was a nice hotel.. I know what I’m getting . Bed was comfortable. Housekeeping did good job keeping room clean ,breakfast was good and staff was friendly. I would probably book again if the price was right.

That the place was clean and was roomy enough for my family.
    • King Suite with Two Single Beds - Non-Smoking

People was smoking around the facility when it said smoke-free facility. I mentioned it to the staff but it seem like they really didn't care too much.

That the place was clean and was roomy enough for my family.

Great location, clean rooms.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Great location, clean rooms. We were there with our family including grandchildren ages 1-5. The suites were a good size for families, quiet. There was a large common area outside with tables and chairs that we were able to eat dinner together. Easy walk to grocery stores and shopping and the Trolley to get downtown.

Good hotel good staff
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Stated in booking.com close to the but we had t walk 20_25 mins to get a trolley which was a further 20mins into centre of San Diego

The suites were ideal a my teenage son had a sofa bed n his own room Staff were pleasant and helpful Close to a map and restaurant it out of town specified n booking.com c

4.5
    ROOMS NOT AS PICTURED
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I had booked a room with a room divider and a sofa bed because I was traveling with my husband and my mother and wanted the added privacy without having to book another room. When we arrived in the room that was given to us, the room was not as pictured AT ALL. All the furnishings where old and scratched up as well as sticky for some reason. The desk still had ring marks from where someone had put a drink and the desk chair was covered in crumbs and sticky. The wallpaper had weird smudges and marks on it all over the room. All the doors where sticky to the touch The room smelled like someone had smoked in it previously. The Fan that went from one side of the room to get air into the "bedroom" part of the room was broken- so it was stuffy and hot- this on one of the hottest days of the year with a heatwave going through California. The pull-out sofa was just awful and old with stains on it- very questionable to sleep on! The telephone also looked like it had not been cleaned for a couple of peoples stays. Outside our room there was a large garbage bin that smelled like someone had been sick in it- every time you opened the door the smell would travel into the room and linger there for a while. We asked the front desk if it is possible to get a refund and check out and was told that the only person that could do that is the General Manager. She had already left and will not be back until Monday. This was at 3 pm (check in time) on a Saturday on a Holiday weekend that there was no- one available with actual authorization that could help us. They did say that they could move us to another room- so we got moved to a room that had been remodeled but had no room divider. So the whole point of us having one person sleep on a pull out couch so we could have a room divider for privacy was now wasted. If I had known this from the start, I would have booked a room with 2 queen size beds at a lower price at another hotel.

The staff tried to accommodate us when the General Manager on duty had left. They did as much as they could to fix the situation without having full authorization.

Quiet
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Parking is onsite but why one should be charged for it separately? When booking rooms before payment this should be cleared to the customer. No means of locking the bathroom door. FIFA world cup was not available on TV.

Quiet

Needs an upgrade
    • Standard Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The smell in the room was awfull! Smell of old, sigaretts, mould/fongus, eww! Unhealthy breakfast. Emploees didnt have much tips for a tourist

Big bed, shower is good. Ok breakfast, not any healthy stuff tho, big minus!

The rooms had been "well used," and the price was too high for the value. First poor experience.
    • King Suite with Two Single Beds - Non-Smoking

The value for the price. I expected a larger room, and we were right on top of each other. Unlike other Booking.com reservations, the room rate was higher than advertised and I could not cancel.

Staff was very friendly.

The room was nice and clean.
    • Standard Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was nice and clean. It was a little weird that once you walk in to beds and then a livingroom area. The tub faucet was leaking all day and night and never fixed. We stayed there for two nights. Also the tv kept turning off and on which was annoying. Parking was easy to get to and pool was clean. Overall 👍

I will be back the pool and breakfast were excellent!!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Loved the heated pool and delish breakfast , my only complaint was the faucet on the bathtub dripped loudly all night!!! We complained and were told it needed a new filter meanwhile a lot of water was being wasted!!!

Great location/ friendly staff.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Some of the outside stairwells were left dirty. Our room door screeched horribly. Dirty windows. Little things but leave an impression.

Staff was wonderful. Lobby area was very welcoming, with fresh coffee and daily newspaper. Pool and hot tub temperatures were very nice. Great place for families and groups with the outdoor sitting/ breakfast area. Easy access to all that San Diego has to offer.

The hotel was super close to the zoo, sea world and the...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

They should make the pool open a lot later, by the time we got back from our day out it was always about to close.

The hotel was super close to the zoo, sea world and the beaches. The hotel staff was super friendly as well.

The beds were comfy.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Fridge hardly was cold. Dismal water pressure in shower and room was Very tight squeeze.

The beds were comfy. Lots of breakfast options! Close to balboa park

Friendly staff
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

It was hard to find an outlet close to the bed so I could charge my phone overnight. I like to use my phone as my alarm. Only one I could find was in the living room adjacent to me or the bathroom.

Friendly staff all around. From checking in, breakfast, to check-out.

Wouldn't recommend this place
    • Standard Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Security of the building was awful breakfast was awful wifi was awful broken bathroom door and the place was not as nice as it looks from the outside

The front desk staff was nice other than that nothing.

Great Value for Location & Service!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel is very close to many attractions. Also, a shopping center very close which is a plus for last minute forgotten items! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. The hotel breakfast was great, lots of variety and even goes until 10 am on weekends!

Location was conveniently close to restaurants and shopping...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

WiFi was terrible. Had to ask for more towels on both days as they only have us enough for two people even though we had four people in the room. Found two spiders in our room.

Location was conveniently close to restaurants and shopping as well as downtown and the zoo. Breakfast was decent. The front desk staff were friendly.

Great Suites! Friendly Staff! Comfortable beds!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The only issue i had was that the air conditioning unit in the king suite was far from the bed. We had to put the A/C on 61 just for the rest of the room to get cold. Parking was a little tricky, so if you have a dualy, I suggest parking near the front and not behind the building. Or you will spend 20 minutes just parking.

The bed was extremely comfortable. Didn't try out the pool, or the breakfast, but i'm sure they were all great. Staff was really friendly.

the best
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I have no complaints about this property. Staff and property we perfect.

I loved the whole property, it was well cleaned and in a great area. the staff was lovely and made me feel at home and safe.

I did like location of the hotel it was in the middle of...
    • Standard Double Suite - Non-Smoking

I was given the wrong room. At the time of booking it said I was getting a double room with 1 king bed but when we got to our room we had a double room with what seemed 2 full sized beds. I immediately went back to the lobby to talk to a staff member. She told me that they didn’t have any king beds available anymore but when I checked online rooms with a king bed were available for booking. To be honest that staff member I talked to seemed like she was just moving the mouse around to make it seem like she was trying to help. Don’t think I’ll be returning.

I did like location of the hotel it was in the middle of everything we did. I like that it’s close to the freeway.

We would consider staying here again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The suite was very nice. The bathroom needs updating. The tile showed aging and mold and mildew.

We were pleased with the whole staff very friendly and accommodating.

Over all get vacation, it's always good to get away
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Hotel didn't have any amenities. Some of the staff was very rude. The weather didn't cooperate

The location, it was close to a lot of attractions

Cheaper and solid alternative compared to hotels in the center.
    • Standard Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Limited payment options at the reception; ordered 3 person bedroom but sofa in addition to the two beds was old and does not look inviting; they serve breakfast with plastic cutleries, plates, cups (all was in plastic; seriously, please also think about the environment and not only about your comfort).

Comfortable bed, clean rooms

This location needs a massive renovation.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel is simply way too run down. The room smelled of mildew, the wallpaper was peeling, the bathroom was not clean, and I left.

The staff tried hard to be accommodating and friendly.

Good motel type hotel.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Thin walls so some noise till about 11pm. Could do with fan in bed room.

Good motel type hotel. Fair price. Decent sized room and bed, clean, security guard roaming halls. 20 minute cab ride to hotel.

Clean and comfortable.
    • Standard Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Should of stayed one more night..

Clean and comfortable. Great breakfast, awesome staff, very helpful. We were so thankful to check in early so that we made it to our event on time.

It was an ok stay. Could’ve been better!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We didn’t like the layout of the room. One it was way too hot in there and you have to turn on the AC. And then a fan. Two, if I were to design the rooms, I would put the bedroom in the Room with the AC unit and put the living room or sitting room in the other with the fan. It is poorly laid out. Three, the price could be a little cheaper. We were promised $328 for two nights. I get charged $403. Not happy about that at all.

The pool and hot tub were nice. The bathroom was nice too.

Great Stay!!!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The facility exceeded my expectations but having to pay for parking was not the best idea.

Clean and friendly staff. Breakfast was Great and way sufficient.

Great stay
    • King Suite with Two Single Beds - Non-Smoking

For a family of four who stayed in a suite with two bunk beds, they should offer more shampoo and sundry items. Ran out of shampoo and had to go down to lobby to ask.

The breakfast was good. Aside from bacon, they should also offer sausage but the breakfast was good. The bed was so comfortable

AC didn't work, and the smoke detector wouksnt shut up.
    • Standard Double Suite - Non-Smoking

we went out drinking and didnt get back to the hotel until 3am. We all work up to the sound of the smoke detector constantly beeping. The battery was low. Which made it almost impossible to sleep... And wd were all very hungover which made this ten times worse. Everyone was exhausted and angry but nobody wanted to call because someone would come by and everyone wukdnt be able to go back to sleep. I wanted half off my stay.. But when I went to check out and say something there was so many people in the lobby I just wanted to leave.

The location was good and I did enjoy the late check out

Loved this place

$12 parking cost

Breakfast was so good!!! Plenty of variety! Clean rooms & very nice!! Everybody that works here has a smile & is so kind!! Pool is heated.

Good choice, decent price and location. Really central location. Would probably stay here again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Wifi in the room and in the business center sucked. Need to get stronger modems or something. The water pressure in the shower was not good; weak and strong enough for only one person. I wish Booking.com had mentioned the $12/day for parking, which me/my gf knew nothing about. We wish the spa and pool area were open later than they were.

Breakfast was pretty good - good choices and eggs and sausage were not overcooked. Pretty full breakfast bar. Pillows and bed were super comfortable and staff were very nice.

Enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay there again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

A few things broke or were broken but were immediately fixed or replaced when we called. The furniture (couch, desk, tables) were older and well worn but functional.

The staff was excellent and very helpful. Breakfast was fresh, delicious and a nice selection of foods. Location gave us easy access to everywhere we wanted to go. Bed was very comfortable.

I like this place and will stay again I wish they have discounts to guest that been to this location
    • Standard Double Suite - Non-Smoking

I got 3 room 2 rooms rate was $109 2 hours later 1 more room rate was $89 and they charged 12 dollars for the parking and 2 rooms were dirty still but one lady was very nice and move quickly to provide us with two clean rooms thank you

Breakfast was good and pool is clean

Ok and comfortable
    • King Suite with Two Single Beds - Non-Smoking

That I went expecting the rooms to have there own privacy but when we got there only one of the sliding doors had a cover/blinds we had to make another one with the sheet so each room had there own privacy

I loved the fact that the suite had a bunk bed it worked out perfect for the kids. The breakfast was pretty good they had different flavors waffles but everything else was normal like the rest of any hotels that we’ve stayed at

The suite effect was delightful!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

When in the rooms with access to the rooms are by outside walkways, the noise of luggage or maids carts is very loud, especially for the early morning checkouts, or late arrivals.

The suite effect was delightful! The grounds were a tropical delight, and everything was neat as a pin!

I wouldn’t stay there again nor refer family or friends to stay there.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was horrible, I felt like I was Mislead checking into the Lobby was a beautiful layout then we got to our room and felt like a motel 6 room nothing resembling the lobby.

Great value...clean, breakfast, comfy beds
    • King Suite with Two Single Beds - Non-Smoking

Property seems to be aging a bit so a remodel in the near future seems to be on the list of to do's.

Our room was clean and the breakfast was good each morning and very near to the freeway

Not very clean, drains smell like raw sewage.
    • King Suite with Two Single Beds - Non-Smoking

When i walked in to the room there was hair all over the bathroom, on the note they leave to let u know that the room was clean there was marijuana remnants left on it also the drains smell like raw sewage so when you brush your teeth you have to deal with that foul odor. I was expecting a larger cleaner room for the amount of money i spent. I will definitely be staying somewhere else on my next trip.

Breakfast had a large selection to choose from

The breakfast was nice
    • King Suite with Two Single Beds - Non-Smoking

Your staff confirmed that i had a reservation that was paid for on the additional 3rd night...last minute i found out that wasnt correct while i wasnt prepared to pay another night. I missed my daughters cheer competition because of this. They were very rude and very un-understanding about the situation. Now i have to pay more because of their miscommunication.

The breakfast was nice

Worth the money
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything was great until we encountered Paul, (l asked his name - and that’s what he told me), who was working the front desk on a late night shift. The washer and dryer were having issue (clothes came out soaking wet and dryer was not drying sufficiently even after 3 runs). He was so rude and dismissive!! I was shocked!

Bed was very comfy. Breakfast was good. Room was clean. Great location!

Not the quality I expected
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Water in sink had a terrible smell, door to bathroom was falling off, mold was growing around tub, carpet was filthy, took forever to cool the room once we turned air on.

Bed was comfy

Staff and customer service ...great! But facilities need more keep up.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I had two different rooms...same arrangement but one was nice and clean.. the other, was less than clean run down and even smelled bad.. ground floor very noisy.facillities broken... elevator and exit door on first floor.

The price was great...the room was a nice size for the money...staff was exceptional....free coffee free wifi

It was a good central location to reach the sports arena/Seaworld/zoo/downtown.
    • Standard Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Property had concerning signals of disrepair. One elevator was out of commission, a gate marked with arrows as "pool entrance" had a note on it to enter from the other side (at an unmarked gate). Bathroom was great and really clean. Room itself was dark so not pleasant to hang out in.

Great breakfast. Many options that were replenished frequently.

There's no quality in this quality suite.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Changed room three times because of damaged furniture, missing furniture, moldy mildewy looking mattresses in the pullouts. Heavy smoke smells in the room and hallway. Location next to homeless camp. Homeless on the property helping themselves to coffee and breakfast. Drunk guy smoking and drinking in hallway, harrassing any body that tried to get by. I reported him, staff seemed to ignore him. He was urinating in front of the hotel, staff finally said they would call police. I cut my stay short from three to two days.

The main bed was comfortable. Bonnie and other staff did everything within their power to accommodate me and my family. Somethings were just out of their control, I.e the age of the facility and furniture.