Reviews of Quality Suites Orlando I-Drive Convention Center 2 stars

#266 of 407 hotels in Orlando

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

excellent under circumstances
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

staff friendly and helpful night clerk when we arrived noticed my brother in wheelchair and changed our room immediately to handicapped. I felt she went above and beyond her job.

The price and quality do not match.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Reported loose toilet seat the first night and it was never fixed; loud noise from other guests after 1000 PM; smoke entered my room from smokers next to vending machine; no ice, had to go next door to the Clarion; reduced number of towels by the last night.

The breakfast area was big enough.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Ice machine on my floor wasn’t working properly. The shower head needs replacing. It would have been helpful to have a listing of the tv channels available.

The breakfast area was big enough. Staff should be more attentive to refills needed especially by the waffle machine & syrup as well as clean up

Should’ve stayed at a different hotel.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

I absolutely hated everything. The staff was beyond rude, the pillows in my room had stains on it. Even simply asking them for an extra pillow was a big problem. They stood there and argued with us for about 10mins about a damn pillow. The pullout couch mattress in our room is HORRID. This place doesn’t care for their customers. You walk into that place as a dollar sign to them. I’ve gone to place with cheap rates and the rooms were awesome. Never coming back to this hotel.

I didn’t like anything about this hotel. The only thing I did like was that the location. The location was very convenient. There was restaurant near by and some entertainment for the family. That is the only good thing about this place.

It was good
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

I didn't really understand to use the microwave but overall it was good

Yes, I love the eggs and the bed was ok. It was great staying there. I'll be there on my next visit

Very low class
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Other Gueat where loud and rowdy and no one in the hotel said anything to shut them up. Couldn’t sleep with all the noises that sound like they were arguing, not good when you have amable small children that are not use to all the commotion.

Close to all attractions

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

a bit hesitant to book after reading reviews, but good hotel...
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

The only problem was the TV, no cable and only 1 elevator working.

a bit hesitant to book after reading reviews, but good hotel, clean, super close to all the parks and restaurants, rooms are spacious 2 double beds and a extra sofa bed.

The distance from the parks.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Only one working elevator at the time for 7 floors isn’t the best idea. Especially if it’s a slow operating elevator.

The distance from the parks. The great breakfast included and the overall experience made a good stay for one night.

Got what I expected for the price I paid.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

The couch and beds were not the most comfortable, and the bathroom started to smell funny after a while. I don't think it was my husband or I, but that the chemical/cleaning solution smell wore off to reveal an underlying odor in the bathroom area of the room. It was a little musty, but I expected that. The walls are a bit thin and you can hear a lot around your room, and it seemed to echo very badly outside.

I enjoyed the free break fast. The shower provided hot water, and there was a mini-fridge to keep our drinks cool in, as well as a microwave to warm dinner from the night before. It was accommodating. Check in and check out were extremely easy! Called the morning we left and just let them know, and that was all. The hotel rooms themselves where open to the outside, but to my knowledge there were limited entrances, which required key cards, so it made the hotel feel safe.

it was real - not fun - not real fun - wont go there again
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

the bed was held together with what looked like duct tape- was worn out- ac was old and controls were not working well - old and worn out - out dated

location was ok - lots of noise from bar behind room -room was worn out and out dated - I wasn't expecting much but got less that what I expected - thankfully it was clean and so was the bathroom

It was a total disgrace
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Didn't like the food place was a rip off manager and front desk clerk rude tone attitude oh also didn't like the bedbugs or getting bites over my body all in all be warned stay way from that place it has bed bugs

The beds was comfortable and the location wasn't to far...
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

One of the elevators was broken and the other one you had to wait forever to arrive. The eggs didn't taste good at all but for the price the breakfast wasn't all that bad.

The beds was comfortable and the location wasn't to far from islands of adventure or some of the bars and restaurants.

really nice hotel to stay
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Wifi connection was absolutely terrible, didn't work at all and in the bathroom - faucet was barely staying in place(wacky) and water draining is so slow! We had to hear water drops from the faucet all night long which is annoying but if you close the door its fine

Overall everything was very good, location is just amazing everything is so close and we enjoyed our stay, especially when one of the night time front desk agents told us that swimming pool is open all night long!

Great location, good price, friendly staff.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

The air conditioning would not cool the room temperature was79 to 80 in the room. The curtains did not cover the windows well so it would shine on the mirror in the room and reflected directly. On to the beds. Suggested to the staff perhaps window shades or window tint would be nice.

Great location, good price, friendly staff.

Disappointed
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

The broom we had smelled of urine in the hideaway bed. Very disappointed. Carpets were nasty and smelly. The breakfast was horrible. Only ne person working the line when there were like 50 waiting. The elevators didn’t work. Only one worked and the other was super slow. Very disappointed

Excellent. Very confortable
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The position of the switches to turn the lights on and off. Specifically at the entrance.

Actually, I was very impressed with the cleanliness and conformabillity of all the furniture at the room (bed, chair and desks, etc)

Great location near Universal Studios.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Staff wasn’t helpful. Overall hotel conditions not good. 1 of 2 elevators out of service and the one working was nasty and smelly

Great location near Universal Studios. Good restaurants nearby.

Very enjoyable. Room was excellent, especially bed. People at desk very helpful. Nice pool !!
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Perhaps several more cold-milk cereal options and more types of fresh fruit. Also, selection of pastries could be a little more abundant.

Breakfast options were excellent - especially eggs, sausage links, and waffles. Very good coffee. Yogurt and bananas a nice touch.

Location was great! We will be back
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Breakfast area was too small. Food was cold. Bathroom was loud with the exhaust fan.

The beds were so comfy! The location was close to the Orlando eye and attractions!

Good getaway
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

One elevator was broken so I had to wait 10 to 20 min everytime I need to go downstairs

Good location wifi and HBO in the room and a good hot breakfast

Very clean and great last minute price.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

I did not like that about 15 minutes before check out, the maid service started banging on my door. He even opened and unlocked the security lock while I was getting dressed.

I loved that at the very last minute I could go on my phone and book this reservation without my credit card being charged.

It was a pleasant experience,from food to proximity to everything to do in Orlando.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

The front desk person nick wasn't friendly towards anyone and either needs to be removed from the desk since they are the first interactive you have with hotel or send for retraining! PUT MORE STAFF THAT UNDERSTANDS ENGLISH.

Breakfast was decent and plentiful and constantly filled.good value for price of hotel.I absolutely loved the bedroom separate from livingroom.the garden area around the pool is a very nice place and the location is right in the heart of buses and plentiful trolleys near international drive.

Good place to stay if you are spending most your time at one of the theme parks!!!

elevators are outdated

Stay was for one night and everything was fine. I like that they put me on the top floor. less noise coming from pool. This was my second stay. The price seem a little high.

WOULD GO BACK IF I WAS GOING TO UNIVERSAL. LOCATION IS GREAT

BREAKFAST TO CROWDED. SHUTLE TO UNIVERSAL CAME BACK TO HOTEL TO EARLY

ROOM WAS GOOD, CLEAN.LOCATION WAS GREAT VERY CLOSE TO UNIVERSAL.BREAKFAST WAS VERY CROWDED. FOOD WENT FAST. NEED MORE WAFFAL MAKERS. MORE FRESH FRUIT. NEEDS TO BE MORE SPREAD OUT.

It was ok
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Didn’t like the fact the hotel cancelled our reservation without our knowledge. The front desk clerk wanted to charge us more for the room...thank God I booked with Booking.com and the issue was resolved immediately! The breakfast was less than sub par...

The location of the hotel was very convenient to everything

I liked our room because it had everything we needed and the...
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

We hated the breakfast because it was unorganized and the food wasn’t very good.

I liked our room because it had everything we needed and the pool area was very nice.

Blah,
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Customer service at checkout horrible, the hotel kept my deposit because the girl who checked me in forgot to charge me the resort fee she told me about at check in, which did not equal the deposit amount, it wasn't a large amount it's just the principal and poor customer service. Photos on the website intentionally angled so you can't tell the entrancend to the hotel rooms is from outside.

The location.

Exceptional
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Everything was great...employees,location, comfort,cleanliness, breakfast all top notch...loved the little store such a added bonus...will differently stay there again !!

The location was fantastic!
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

The safe was a lock and key style but didn’t give me the key or tell me about that at time of check-in.

The location was fantastic!! Breakfast was buffet style bit very good. I asked for a late checkout on our last day and had no trouble checking out at noon instead of 10am.

Dirty and poor guest services
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

The sheets and pillows on one of our two beds were filthy (hair, blood spots, dead bug parts) when we called the front desk to let them know they said basically there was nothing they could do and that we were welcome to come grab new sheets and change everything ourselves... Also found a dead bug in the bath towels. Nothing was ever done or compensated and we paid 128 for that room and had to share the one bed that was clean.

Overall it was ok as we only slept there but the smell was bad
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Our room smelled strongly of old cigarette smoke. The bathroom wasn’t cleaned too well there were hairs on the counter and in the sink. The breakfast was way overly crowded and disorderly. There was only one staff member working the breakfast area and she was not very friendly.

The rooms were big. The bed was decent.

The room had a living room area with a pull out (twin)couch,...
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Was not on I Drive it was one street behind IDrive. Easy to get to. The vent in the bathroom was dusty. Otherwise, very clean. The TV did not have a guide and unable to use the "sleep"mode. .

The room had a living room area with a pull out (twin)couch, TV, microwave and refrigerator. Could separate the living room from the bedroom with a door. The bedroom had 2 queen beds. comfortable. TV. Room was clean. The breakfast was good and satisfying. Had your usual cereal, pastries, fruit, yogurt. Had scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, sausage, waffle maker. TGIF next door. Close to other restaurants and stores. Great location between Disney and Universal. All within, 15 miles

I would never stay here again and would never refer this hotel
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Elevators were always down. Room key didn't work properly. And staff keyed me for a room that some one else was in. Very humiliated walking in on on other guest

Stay was ok but think the rooms need upgrading.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The room was stuffy, couldn’t get a comfortable room temperature setting, either too cold or too hot. Poor cable connection on the TV’s for the majority of the stay.

Liked the location, friendly staff

Started off bad, my room was changed to the first floor and it was very good. Satisfied.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Stairs had a big stench of weed, clearly some staff had been smoking. Elevator seems really old, we requested a room in the first floor and it was a great decision. First floor is the best if you're staying here.

The location is great. The room sizes are very good. Clean rooms and bathroom everyday. Great safety at the doors. Not noisy, very secluded location and near to everything.

I told them when I checked in that I had an emergency and I...
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

I told them when I checked in that I had an emergency and I would only be able to stay one night. Most hotels let you cancel up to 4 PM the day of your stay I canceled the day before and they still charged me for two nights even though I only stayed one night. They said this was their policy. So for this policy I will never come back and I will tell everybody that I know not to stay at Quality Inns.

dislike
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Love them to take money for customer

Very bad experience bad staff take extra money when I putted my box in the luggage store and extra money for 30 minutes late check out

We had a good time.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

The person at check in was not friendly at all. I assume she was covering someone.

Breakfast and facilities are good for the price. The location was fabulous. The shuttle to Universal and Disney parks helps you to save on parking. Staff was friendly and supportive. My daughter wanted to swim after we came from the parks, so they gave her extra time at the pool.

The staff was very friendly!
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

We were told at the desk that the pool and hot tub closed at 10 pm but the guest book in the rooms said 10 pm. While checking in took a long time because the computers were down we were told to leave the hot tub just minutes after we entered. After a long flight that was a huge disappointment.

The staff was very friendly! We enjoyed the location of our room.

GREAT VALUE! CLEAN, EFFICIENT, PERSONABLE STAFF, SUPER LOCATION!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Rooms outdated BUT CLEAN! Breakfast: Consider varying menu- ie: Add bacon, home fries, need to add wheat/ rye breads( better nutritionally), wheat/ raisin English muffins. Add a third juice( ie: cranberry) Fresh fruit: Add oranges.

Clean, comfortable beds, Quiet, Staff friendly, knowledable, receptive to any inquiries and/or problems.Safe area as a solo traveler. Location great! Value great!

It was fair for the price
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

I didn't like the beds size. 2 full beds for 4 adults (too narrow). I was expecting a queen size bed to be more comfortable. I also didn't like the breakfast...I was expecting more options of food, biscuits, etc...

I loved the room size, specially having a living room with a coffee machine, microwave and a little refrigerator. The location was great, very close to Universal Studios. All bedrooms are non smoking. :)

Below average.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Toilets out of date with seat stains. That's bad. TVs too small. Lobby walls need attention. Elevator dirty. Just time time for reinvestment in property details that make a 2.5 star to 4 star. Rating.

Cleaning staff does great with what they have to work with.

Easy
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Pillows were a little bit soft for my liking. But thankfully there were extras.

The room being broken down into living area sleeping area and the bathroom was amazing. Air conditioning worked well.

Value for the money
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The only drawback was the wifi, but I don't really needed it.

High value for one of the cheapest hotels in that area. Excellent location, quiet street and at same time in a walking distance for many restaurants. Clean room, comfortable beds and nice amenities as a mini kitchen and working desk. Well maintained hot tub and pool. Breakfast ok, but in comparison I stayed in more expensive hotels near there that even offered breakfast. mini grocery store saved me in a night that I was too tired to go out to have dinner.

The pool and jacuzzi were a nice bonus
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The breakfast wasn’t so good but passable Sometimes it was hard to find a parking space

The pool and jacuzzi were a nice bonus The room was very modern, clean and tidy

Size of the room.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

We had requested in advance a crib, i had to remind them, then I had to remind them again, then i had to haul the one provided up to the third floor myself.

Size of the room. And location.

I should have stayed at the holiday inn
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

There was barely any hot water and it wasn’t even hot it was warm. The room smelled of mold and the elevator smelled like raid. The set up for breakfast was a disaster no organization, the eggs were good and the waffles except you had to make the waffles yourself with no room to do so. No bacon and the yogurt was expired

The fact that there was a separate bedroom which was the main reason why I booked this hotel plus the location

Absolutely horrible
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Really didn’t like anything from the stairs being flooded and me slipping in water to the staff giving me dirty looks just hated itv

The staff is very rude especially to black peoples

The location was great, only one mile from universal.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

You have to access your room from the outside. No inside elevators. Staff wasn’t all that friendly.

The location was great, only one mile from universal. The rooms were surprisingly clean and the breakfast was good. Overall it was a very good deal for the price I paid. I would stay here again.

It was good. We will stay again. Great value!!!! Very comfortable except for the couch.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

I think that the front desk needs two people. I had to wait about 20 minutes before being greeted and checked in. At times, there was a lot of people waiting in line and I could tell they were frustrated. There was an overall feeling of "Go to your room, don't cause any trouble and everything will be fine". It was weirdly quiet all the time. When we first walked into our room, it smell so strong of cleaning solution that we left the front a jar most of the time. Try Melaleuca cleaner. Great stuff. No leftover cleaning smell.

Breakfast food was good. The self serve was slow because there was one toaster and you made your own waffle but the lines were backed up. Room was nice, the beds were comfy, the pool was beautiful out of our living room window. Shower was nice, very clean, and the staff were all really nice. We use to stay here every year for the PGA show. It started to get so run down that we stayed at other places for the last 5 years. Looks like someone cleaned it all up. Thank you as we feel an attachment to the place and glad someone else saw that it is a diamond in the ruff.

Q stay Orlando
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Some maintenance needed to be done. A little older hotel. Bathroom door did not close properly. Some ceiling work needed to be done. Painting and Water damage looks like.

Beds were comfortable. Very nice view. Good location.

My stay was ok except the sleep and A.C. did not get cold. Could not sleep. The next morning I was
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

The bed was so uncomfortable, my back is still hurting and today is Tuesday 01/23/18 and we checked in on Saturday 01/21/18. The pillows were hard, I had the worse migraine. A.C. D. did not get cold another problem with migraine.

Oatmeal was good

the bed was comfortable and the room was big
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

the staff tried charging me more than i.t showed on the booking.com confirmation. if this happens to you call booking.com and tell them they should take care of i.t and the hotel should refund you but make sure it’s the same amount booking.com shows!

the bed was comfortable and the room was big

Good value for a quick one-night stay near the convention center.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Biggest dislike was the odor. They use a "cleaning" product and/or deodorizer spray that permeates everything -detectable from main entry on. Had difficulty sleeping because of breathing it in all night. I kept wondering what they were trying to cover up. Mildew? Also wouldn't recommend a room on the ground floor - busy pedestrian path. Breakfast very minimal and eggs seemed .. powdered?

Comfortable Stay!
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

I didn't like having to kill 3 roaches, in my room. My children kept wondering if more were coming in the bed.

Quality Suites was very clean. The staff in all areas were quite friendly. The breakfast though the same everyday was good. There is an ATM on site. The room was clean and comfortable. The room was cleaned everyday. I liked the convenience of having 2 rooms, a living room and bedroom. All in all a comfortable stay.

Comfortable & clean but we never saw the breakfast we had to go out at 9am every morning for coffee
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Front desk assistant could’ve been more pleasant. They advertise breakfast and the 2 days there at 9am there was only orange juice for breakfast. Never saw the food

Very clean toom

Worst hotel
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Room was dirty. Bathroom smelled of urine so strong we had to keep door closed. Staff refused to assist me with an issue. Ceiling looked like it was falling down. Breakfast consisted of waffles only on hot bar. No WiFi at all. Could not connect. Worst hotel stay.

The size of the room. Bed was ok

My family and I enjoyed our stay and I wouldn’t recommend a room next to exit doors .
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

My room was next to exit door and I couldn’t sleep due to loud slamming of door all night long .

I like the location the most . Walking distance to a lot of attractions ,restaurants and gift stores .

QUALITY INNS, THE PLACE FOR COMFORT, SERVICE AND SECURITY, AT AN AFFORDABLE RATE!
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

The name says it all and the Staff works hard to ensure that the name is upheld. QUALITY STAFF, QUALITY SERVICE & the opportunity for tired work or play weary travellers to enjoy QUALITY REST all at an affordable price, is what this property enabled me to enjoy. I had cancelled this location at first based upon some reviews, but having experienced this property for myself, I have to say, to each his own, because I had a great experience for the 3nts that I stayed. The property is tucked away from busy I-Drive and is quite secure. The suites are equipped with a microwave & refrigerator, so they are perfect for guests to enjoy left-overs. Breakfast, though the same everyday, was prepared with care and served with love. The lady responsible for the kitchen works hard to satisfy her diners. There was always a ready supply of hot and cold breakfast items available for consumption between the hours of 6:30 and 9:00 each morning. Apple's & bananas were also available. The scrambled eggs are tasty and the decaf coffee is great. My room was cleaned daily and the towels were sufficient and replaced daily. The bed linen and towels were clean, and the air-condition was piping. The hot water and water pressure were good even on The 6th floor. The door that separates the bedroom from the sitting area in the suite is sound proofed, because once I closed it, I couldn't hear the T.V in the sitting area anymore. My initial impression of the lack of privacy from the view of other guests and safety due to the door locks being next to the big glass window separating the suites from the outside, was a bit off putting to me at first, but that fear was quickly dismissed, because the property is safe and so are the suites. One can choose to open the black out curtains for sunlight, or leave them closed for complete privacy from the view of other guests.

Other then that it was my Birthday weekend and I had a great weekend there with my boyfriend
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

That it’s back in the dark and need more light around and need more polices in the area, Because the first night I got there wasn’t good not going to go in details but need more security or polices in the area

The price for the hotel was very reasonable and close by a lot of restaurants and shopping area that I really didn’t have to drive

The area is great.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

The room service was horrible. They lied and said there was smoking on our room but they never came into our room to clean up. Never replaced towels or rags. Also we had to park over in the next lot of TGIF Friday’s at 3am due to no where to park and walk over to the hotel lot through trees & bushes. There were 4 trucks that were parked parallel taking up 4-5 spaces. There was no compensation for this inconvenience. The elevators were also going in & out.

The area is great.

This hotel IS NOT should be classified with a Motel 6 type stay.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

The baseboards looked like termites were starting to eat through them, the TV was not clear - fuzzy all the time, the refrigerator could not chill my bottle of water overnight, you can hear everything happened outside, the elevators were hot and extremely old and the check in process took a whole 10 minutes even though I even called ahead of time to confirm my arrival.

Location to Universal was good.

Parking
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

There us not enough parking they should tell people and give them the pass when they check in so that they will have to park in tgif parking lot next door

The hotel was ok. It had free breakfast which was basic. We were charged $108 per night.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

The staff was horrible. They were not very friendly. I let the gentleman that checked me in know that he was overcharging me for my room and he told me to contact booking.com even after I showed him my confirmation email.

The rooms were clean and the air conditioning worked greatly

It was good stay despite the extra money we spent when we arrived!
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

We booked on booking.com and it said it included the resort fee but when we got to the hotel we got charged an extra $5 a night plus a $25 incidental fee which was never mentioned. We thought the price we paid would cover everything!! So disappointing! The parking is horrible at night, it gets so full you have to park your car at TGIF restaurant and walk to the hotel. The shower was wetting the floor bc some leak in the shower head. The sheets had stains. The staircase smelled like weed! Breakfast is extremely crowded so get there early.

The beds were comfy! The room is really a great size and the living room is big enough for extra people to sleep.

Love the location!
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Facilities need some upgrading, but for sleeping and moving around the hotel is perfect. If you can keep the pricing, just leave everything as is...hotel is clean!

Location, location, location!

Great place, very clean, great breakfast, nice pool.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Need more variety for breakfast, meat, eggs, fruit, and whole wheat bread. Pool should be open earlier than 9 am. Very unhappy that the room door was left open after cleaning on our last nights stay. Staff should be more aware when leaving a guests room as our things could have been stolen. Luckily everything was still there.

The waffle makers at breakfast are great. Great pool. spacious rooms and comfy beds. cleaning staff are attentive to your needs. rooms are very clean and property is also clean.

Never come back
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

The room was dirty The buffet breakfast was poor and the restaurant was so dark that looked like it was night. Never had tokens for arcade games The shuttle has just one departure time: 8:45am!!!

My favorite is that the rooms are big and spacious.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

My favorite is that the rooms are big and spacious. The bed room is separated from the living room area. There are towo tvs, microwave and refrigerator. Most importantly is how reasonably priced this room is.

breakfast wasn't that good.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

It was a little outdated, but it was clean. I didn't like not have a regular coffee maker in room. And the iron didn't work well, tried to get another but never did. Also most of the staff couldn't speak English.

breakfast wasn't that good. but the bed was very comfortable, the pool was nice and parking was easy. And very close to everything. For the money it was a good place to stay. in Orlando.

Worst Hotel Experience in a long time!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The rooms stunk, then when I addressed it the staff was so dry. They came up to spray something that was so strong I coouldnr sit in the room for a half hour. And we had to keep the door propped open. Also, we were given incorrect information to several questions asked. Had us on a wild goose chase. I will never return to that hotel or any other Quality Inn Suites for that matter. I don't want to take that risk.

Nothing actually

The stairwell wreaked of urine and mold, but the overall room was extremely clean and that was great
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The staff was a bit rude, the cleanliness of the front office and stairwell to the room was a bit questionable. We also got a 30$ deposit charge upon checking in that they will only refund 25$ of. That was a little upsetting aswell and felt we were taken advantage of.

The room itself was incredibly clean. That was a bonus and my most main concern.

I will not stay there again.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

The Frond Desk Manager was rude, did not know his job, not helpful. We had to park our cars off of the property onto someone else's property. Not enough breakfast for amount of customers. I just did not like the hospitality at all.

The room was spacious.

Ok for one night stay during off season
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

I would not stay here again during the summer months, this hotel is built as a U around the pool with all rooms facing it. The noise from the pool area travels to the rooms and slamming doors echo in the hallways

The suite was roomy and comfortable, in any other hotel it would have been rated much higher

The amount of space was great for the price.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Breakfast wasn't great but good enough. Parking on busy nights are terrible! Felt so uneasy leaving my car behind a fence at TGIF. But all was good.

The amount of space was great for the price. Beds were firm, which I enjoy.