Reviews of Quarters Inn & Suites 3 stars

6.1

6.1

5.9

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Very rude customer service from Sarah , not professional at...

Very rude customer service from Sarah , not professional at all I made a reservation when I arrived Sarah informed me no rooms were available. I had to go across the street to another room. I was still charged for the room.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Nice rooms and maid service daily just not the greatest courtesy

Some of the staff was really rude I had to check out at 11 but I was at work and I had the only vehicle and my wife and son moved from our room to a friend's room till I got off work and they basically kicked my wife and son out with all our belongings inside the room even my son's sippie cup and diaper bag and refused to let her in the room and when my friend that booked the hotel got off and back to the hotel they called him and said we had 30 minutes to leave and that he couldn't have visitors, they wouldn't even let my wife come into the lobby they shouted at here threw the window

Poor facilities
    • King Deluxe Suite

Place was not at all like picture, bed was not on a proper base, no bedside table one side, no tissues, no hair dryer, stained bed cover, no working ice machine. False and misleading but photos. Booking.com needs to screen properties better.

One of the best hotels to stay at in Tennessee
    • King Deluxe Suite

I loved the two day stay didn’t want to leave everything was great the room was amazing even could open the window to get fresh air I would come again💜💜

• King Deluxe Suite

When I got in town to check in, i was going to pay cash but when i got there they had taken the money off my card already! That wasn't the agreement when I booked my room on Booking.com!

They charge you more that the reservation booking price, very dissapointed!

They charged me $8 more of what my booking reservation said to pay. I payed and I stayed, Then days later I received an email that I supposed didn't stay at my reservation when I stayed, Very dissapointed, Bad management!

Horrible
    • King Deluxe Suite

The bed wasn’t clean it had hair all in the bed hair all over the floor and bath room and I paid almost a hundred dollars for the room never again it was horrible and nasty and I had a room behind the office with no view by the laundry room couldn’t sleep for hearing the laundry door open and close all night

Was about what I expected for the price. Cleaning staff was great.
    • King Deluxe Suite

Stayed in room 117 and some maintenance was needed. Drywall and paint . Noise was loud due to neighborhood and gas station behind room.

Turndown staff was excellent. Bed fixed and fresh towels daily. They even changed the sheets once in our 4 day stay.

NEVER, NEVER AGAIN!!
    • King Deluxe Suite

This room was grossly misrepresented. Vinyl floors, 1 desk & chair does not make a room a "Deluxe King Suite"! We did not stay the night!

The desk clerk was as helpful as she could be.

Great people running a very challenged property. Needs a serious upgrade.
    • King Deluxe Suite

Very loud road noise, and loud people in the parking lot. The room was clean but rough, linoleum floors, holes in walls, a big hole around a pipe, very ratty furniture and an old, old TV. The hotel needs a serious update and overhaul.

The staff was super nice. The rooms, though rough, were clean.

Overall a good stay. We were there twice, overnight, on way to Smoky Mountain and back to BNA

It is a bit expensive

Rooms are big and without carpet. Microwave is also provided in addition to coffee machine and fridge. Though on the roadside, traffic sound is not much heard inside.

Was ok, would stay again if I had too.
    • King Deluxe Suite

Breakfast/poor television The front desk was locked down and they had to verify my reservation before I was allowed in. Which tells me it’s in a bad neighborhood.

Rooms were very clean and well kept. The tv only received 5 channels and you can barely make out a picture. Breakfast was high sugary items, no protein or anything healthy.

It got us by...
    • King Deluxe Suite

The door only had a single lock no carpeting and the bathroom door looked like someone had kicked it in..... We paid extra for breakfast and it was only a bowl of cereal... plus they took a photo copy of my credit card and license... that alone makes me nervous....

parking lot was good for the long trailer that we were hauling and well lit...

Horrible staff doing possibly illegal things

The staff was horrifying. I had a crew of several guys who checked in the night before and two to join the next day. We reserved rooms through the week. The first night went OK. When the second two arrived they informed us there was some kind of problem with our card. I checked and the card should have been working. I told the guys to give me the number and I would call and use another card. The staff member I talked to spoke almost no English. When I called (which I had to more than once) instead of being friendly and courteous he would say "What do you want". I finally had to have a manager drive over there in person which was also a nightmare. We ended up having our guys check out earlier than expected. We had one guy who had to bring broken equipment home so we had him go and get his bags. When he stopped at the desk to check out the employee told him that he would not be allowed to retrieve his luggage without paying an additional night. I told him to go ahead and pay it but they employee refused to take our corporate credit card and then told my employee he would only be allowed to retrieve his stuff if he gave him cash. This was clearly a scam, but feeling like we had no choice my employee paid. This hotel should be investigated for fraud. Do not book a room here.

I would not recommend this hotel and I would never stay here again.
    • King Deluxe Suite

Very loud with traffic all night long. They must have sprayed for insects because there were lots of dead ants in the vanity area. No chair, no table, no place to hang clothes, no carpet either (weird) and no breakfast to speak of. I didn't like anything about this hotel and would not recommend it, nor would I ever return.

awful

Booking sent me an email stating that my reservation was still valid. When I arrived at the property, they informed me that my reservation was cancelled. The staff was also very rude and did not return or inform me that my ID was still at the front desk, after looking for it for hours. I was not pleased and will not be going back or using booking.com

The bed didn't fit in bed rail it keep cutting my leg.

The bed didn't fit in bed rail it keep cutting my leg. Guy hanging out all around last night playing on our do the office did Nothing about it! Horrible, I'll NEVER GO BACK 👎👎👎👎👎

Won't stay here again.
    • King Deluxe Suite

Noise fro street traffic, poor breakfast, towels felt like they had been starched. Few places to eat around the motel.

there WERE NO EGGS. BREAKFAST WAS VERY SPARCE. 1 kind of muffins, and cereal. Breakfast was over at 9am---even on the weekend.

Just passing through... (thankfully)
    • King Deluxe Suite

Very tired looking room with grey walls giving a dingy feel to it. The vinyl floor and musty smell added to the overall dank interior. At just under $200 for two nights I would say this vastly over-priced. Lower your prices, or up your game to be competitive.

Staff were really friendly and welcoming. Continental breakfast provided. Room clean. Well situated on a major crossroads.

It was very nice and quiet.

It was very nice and quiet. We did have a few issues though.. our floor was completely dirty and some of the power outlets didn't work in our room, but they let us switch rooms and they were really nice about it and sincerely apologized. Other than that the stay was great!

great location down hill from there

price

more furniture only one chair in the room was no cover on the wall power outlet as for breakfast could had some type of fruit waffle maker would have been nice

ehhhhh
    • King Deluxe Suite

bathroom .. someones hair on the towel (on the tub) and hair in the tub ... also .. one of the towels hanging up was DIRTY .. strong smell of someones cologne and black traces on it

close to interstate .. wi-fi .. floors - not carpet :) .. gives the room a "bigger/cleaner" look

Nice people. Room unsafe and unclean.
    • King Deluxe Suite

Room poorly remodeled by amateurs. Floor was very dirty. Needed to wash my feet at the bedside so I didn't get sheets dirty. Guest upstairs was loud. Abusive over the phone. Window in lobby was broken out and glass in lobby.

The staff was great, friendly, courteous, helpful. Responded immediately when my key card didn't work. Ice machine close to my room. Room was very large. Had convenience of flat screen TV, hairdryer, mini fridge, coffee maker and microwave.

They don't keep their word and not trustworthy
    • King Deluxe Suite

I was suppose to be rein burst for that date I didn't stay. I spoke with Sarah the manager and she promised me that the issue would be resolved and hasn't yet.

Not good
    • King Deluxe Suite

The bathroom had crap on the wall and the bed was sunk in very bad and I'm 8 months pregnant so it was very uncomfortable. They couldn't move us to another room until our last night staying so there was no point in that. And then we had an emergency and needed to leave a day early and they wouldn't give us our money back for that night. Oh and also our room was very empty, no carpet and no couch or table or anything, just the bed.

DO NOT STAY HERE
    • King Deluxe Suite

Rundown and creepy - among other things - the outlets were exposed and would not even hold a plug, there is furniture standing outside of rooms, no carpet, only spongy vinyl flooring, not even an extra chair in the room. Very skeevy, noisy all night long, "lobby" is a joke. To add insult to injury they charged us more than the quoted price, claiming it was a credit card charge and refused to honor the agreed upon price. They wanted us to pay cash - who pays cash for a hotel room? Oh right - people who don't want a record of their stay! VERY DECEPTIVE PEOPLE.

Nothing. It was run down, sketchy and weird.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

I had better stays at the motel but this time was not so good.
    • King Deluxe Suite

My room was a dump. The outlet didn't work, the tissue paper holder was falling off the wall. The mirror was falling off the wall. The lamp didn't work. My couch was torn it seem like they gave us the worse room cuz we booked online or sum

I love the location right on Bell road

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Other than the noise everything was adequate
    • King Deluxe Suite

The only thing that was a problem was that it was located right off the expressway on a five or six lane highway that had cars racing past, police and fire trucks with sirens and loud motor cycles. Lots of noise but ideally located for quick expressway access if just passing through

Bed comfortable. Room inexpensive. Basic breakfast. People very friendly.

It was okay

I told you I slipped in the tub when I found a roach crawling on the tub in the bathroom. You only offered to clean the room. It was half cleaned. You told me you were going to give me a discount for the room and didn't. You told me it was a bug from outside. I feel it was a roach and I should've gotten the discount you offered.

You gave my a lower level room on the count of my disability that I couldn't claim the stairs

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Better check the room and bring cash😡
    • King Deluxe Suite

Tried to charge an extra &3.75 to use my credit card. So I paid cash. Running tub that wouldn't shut off. Asked to move to a new room. Later to find out the carpet was wet in front of sink. Obviously had some plumbing issues. Looks like it had a remodel but the problems were not fixed. Wouldn't stay there again.

Close to 24 & my meeting.

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

NOT CLEAN! Do not stay here if you can help it. This hotel is nasty and in bad shape!
    • King Deluxe Suite

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!! The Front desk area STANK to high heaven, the rooms were not well repaired or clean. The first room we got had broken toilet, it smelled of smoke, the love seat was ripped, and the sheets were dirty. the second room we got the toilet was not secure, the tub leaked, the sink had no hot water and leaked and the electricity was intermittent. It was not a good deal for the money or even if it had been half the price it would have been too expensive. Not event half a star.

Location it was easy to find

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

Spend that extra $20 for a better hotel very unclean
    • King Room with Spa Bath

I was absolutely disappointed and upset that I paid $121.00 for my suite and my room was unclean,very unacceptable. There was hair in all in my wash clothes and the toilet seat hadn't been wiped down and had pee on it and something grey. The sink had hair in to and Someones personal clothing hangers was hanging on the shower rod. It was only because I had my baby with me and it was cold and very late I chose to stay. I did call the front desk to complain. But the agent stated it was his first day so he really didn't know what to do. Upon checkout a different agent showed no compassion for my disappointment with my stay and the expectations of the hotel.

I liked the fact that the amenities were all upgraded and new. I loved the counter tops.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

OK for the money
    • King Deluxe Suite

Breakfast was horrible! A couple of mini bagels, unrefrigerated butter and cream cheese, a couple of of donuts that were several days old and stale and coffee was very weak and tasteless. Bathroom had two washcloths hanging from the shower rod and an old razor on the ledge. It made me question whether the bathroom had even been cleaned.

Room was well furnished and pleasant.

Won't be staying there again.
    • King Deluxe Suite

The clerk was very nice but the sheets were dirty, there were stains on the box springs, the curtain was taped to the rod, and the carpet looked dirty. Didn't even go down to breakfast because we weren't going to eat there.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Pitiful

Staff confrontational

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Rest stop between vacation destinations
    • King Deluxe Suite

It was clean and conveniently located

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

The room was clean

Its was nice no complaints

The room was clean

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Could use more pillows

Could use more pillows

DIRTY AS HELL
    • King Deluxe Suite

It was too dirty, no one cleans, everything has stains on it

i didnt like anything

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

• King Deluxe Suite

Very clean and organized. Friendly and helpful stuff..low rates!

• King Deluxe Suite

I wanted my money back n they wouldn't give it back 2 me I didn't like the the room

THE ROOM WAS AWFUL FOR THE PRICE.

THE ROOM

WELL THE LOCATION .

The room was nice . It was just really noisy

It was extremely noisy . Lots of traffic all night

Yes I would return
    • King Deluxe Suite

Room was just bed n table. Big open space like something was missing.

Updated since last we were there.

The WiFi did not work.

The WiFi did not work. There were spiders in the shower

Location good

Dirty room

Convenient

It was ok while i stayd
    • King Deluxe Suite

A man kept telling me this is a no smoking room then came up to my room in repeated the same thing.

The staff were nice rooms are ok

Good for the money, but I should have paid more to stay somewhere else.
    • King Deluxe Suite

People walking around all hours of the night. Woke up to a girl smoking a joint right outside my room.

Very friendly staff

Overall I enjoyed my stay can't wait to visit again

That I had to cut my stay short

Everything was great. Nice and surprising how quite considering the location

It waa good

The price changed 3 different times from 60 to 90 dollars

The cleanliness the staff

Good and comfortable would stay again

Some outlets wore out plug wouldn't stay in

Good and clean

There could’ve been more pillows on the bed and more towels...
    • King Deluxe Suite

There could’ve been more pillows on the bed and more towels for the bathroom.

It was a bed.
    • King Deluxe Suite

Inside seemed cheap and office staff was unfriendly and not helpful.

Convenient

It was best available, when all the other motels were full
    • King Deluxe Suite

The entrances and exits to the main road were terrible

Itbwas close to the event

Ok

Unfriendly manager, loud road noise

Clean

The room was very spacious and clean.
    • King Deluxe Suite

The room was very spacious and clean. Would stay there again

Beds

Price

Beds

The room was very homey.

The room was very homey.

The courtesy of the staff
    • King Deluxe Suite

Breakfast was horrible and the shower water was lukewarm.

The courtesy of the staff

It was decent.

The customer service guy was rude. There was a whole in the wall. The shower head wad taped down.

It was decent.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Never again!
    • King Deluxe Suite

Very noisy! Flood lights beamed in each window, and around curtains. Horrible experience.

The rooms were more updated than expected.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

I would not choose to stay with you again.
    • King Deluxe Suite

Continental breakfast, in room coffee, roaches in my room.

Location was near my relatives.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

Quarterly inn is very enjoyable to stay at.

The time should be extended to 10am

The eggs were great

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Service were very good

The breakfast

The King size bed

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Ok service but the housekeeper was weird

The housekeeper was extremely NOSEY !! It was really annoying

I liked the price

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

I was Threaten
    • King Deluxe Suite

Very dissatisfied with their customer service and hospitality.

I didn't like anything about this hotel.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Staff not too friendly

Staff not too friendly

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

No discourse on reservations.
    • King Deluxe Suite

No discourse on reservations..(AARP)

• Reviewed: 24 May 2016

If i could give a score of zero i woild.

Everything.

If i could give a score of zero i woild. The absolute worst place i have ever stayed. We booked for 4 nights and left after one. We didnt feel safe, nothing worked, bright lights shining into the room and staff were a nightmare to deal with. Dont stay here!

• Reviewed: 3 May 2016

I would not recommend anyone stay here.

Also it's right on a busy main road. It's very load and it never stops. All day and all night street noise and tires peeling out. Just trust me and move along. Don't waster your time. Main thing here though is safety!

I would not recommend anyone stay here. It felt unsafe. A lot of people hanging outside. I'm not sure if they lived there but it felt like I was intruding. I am sure they were up to no good. They were loud also. For the money it was very cheap but I would just pay a little more and stay somewhere else where it's safer.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2016

The tile was beautiful in the bathroom.

I ordered a king size bed and was given 2 double beds which were not very comfortable and I was overtaxed by $87, which was paid in cat and no receipt given. I asked for one for cheeky and was told I'd be sent one via email, if which I've never received.

The tile was beautiful in the bathroom. The ac/heat was good.

• Reviewed: 20 March 2016

The staff was very friendly and professional

The room originally was still dirty. I overpaid for my room. They ran out of my room n "upgraded" me to a room with a jacuzzi tub.. The room was nasty. Floor was wet. Comforter smelled and blanket had stains.

The staff was very friendly and professional

• Reviewed: 10 March 2016

hot water, comfortable bed,clean microwave & frige that...

stained couch,questionable looking sheets, bathroom/toilet should have cleaned better and the extra fee for booking.

hot water, comfortable bed,clean microwave & frige that worked.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2015

the convenience of the location the hardest decision i had...

the tub in my room seemed to back up with dirty water a little bit and the water pressure wasn't that great, also i had a hard time understanding the employees when they spoke to me or asked questions the location is decent but a bit loud

the convenience of the location the hardest decision i had to make was where did i want to eat that evening

There are also 26 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.