Reviews of Q&C Hotel Bar New Orleans, Autograph Collection 4 stars

344 Camp Street, Downtown New Orleans, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA

#27 of 159 hotels in New Orleans

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Doorman/bellman and desk staff excellent.
    • King Room with City View

The lobby needs a major renovation. The concrete floor is cracked and looks dirty. The lobby furniture is rundown and looks like “early bachelor pad with grandma’s furniture”.

Doorman/bellman and desk staff excellent. Room was beautifully appointed, very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

A friendly, characterful and professional place in a great location.
    • King Room with City View

We didn't have breakfast included and it is a bit pricey in the hotel and they didn't have any breakfast tea but there are plenty of good diners to have breakfast out. There was a large laundry trolley on the landing of our floor the whole time we were there which was a shame , but I am struggling to find any real criticism. We loved it here.

The staff were the perfect example of Southern hospitality with smiles and nothing was too much trouble. The hotel is well positioned in the city and has a character and charm. The parking mentioned, although expensive is right next door which is ideal in a busy city. Breakfast was very nice and we had token for a little wine tasting during happy hour.. The room had everything we could want and was clean and had a luxurious feel. Bottles of water were provided as the cold water tap ran warm.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Great location, friendly staff, very nice hotel.
    • King Room with City View

On the final night we had no toilet paper- it was not topped up by the cleaners, requested some from reception, it never arrived.

Great location, friendly staff, very nice hotel.

I like the lighting, very vintage. The staff was very plesant.
    • King Room with City View

I wish the bar would have been open a little longer. It was a Sunday evening and it closed at 11.

Staff was great. I met Marshall Faulk at the bar downstairs. The location was great.

Everything was amazing!
    • King Room with City View

The price was a a little pricey, but it was worth it.

Everything was amazing! The staff was friendly and helpful. Making sure that we got all of the information that we needed. And also making sure that we were comfortable.

Relaxing In New Orleans
    • King Room with City View

Visited New Orleans for a friend's wedding and decided to stay at the Queen & Crescent Hotel. The staff was super friendly and super helpful throughout our stay. Coming from New York City it was great to be back down south amongst that southern charm. The Q&C Hotel is about a 5 to 10-minute walk to the French Quarters. I liked being a little bit away from the liveness of Bourbon Street. Our room was nice and cozy with a very modern setup. The bathroom was huge! I did not get a chance to use the fitness center but there are treadmills and weights available to use. The bar onsite had a delicious breakfast, lunch, and super strong drinks. I would definitely recommend the Margherita Pizza and the Omelette (for breakfast). Overall, I have no complaints about our stay.

Everything was wonderful.
    • King Room with Skyline View

Everything was wonderful. The service was exceptional, the room was extra comfortable, and the food was awesome!! I loved the way they captured the culture of the city of New Orleans and state of Louisiana.

Gorgeous hotel, fantastic location, super friendly and...
    • King Room with City View

Gorgeous hotel, fantastic location, super friendly and helpful staff, and comfortable, quaint room with tons of charm. We absolutely loved it! Will definitely be back and book this hotel again! Bar was awesome, and the food at the hotel was great!

Decent for price
    • King Room with City View

Parking is absolutely atrocious and expensive here!! Decent location for downtown destinations but not for the quarter

A walk around the corbee to the infamous ruby slipper and some well renown bars. Once again, all downtown locations

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Great experience from the minute we checked.
    • King Room with City View

Great experience from the minute we checked. Staff gave us great tips on what to do and where to eat and drink. Room was very clean and spacious with mini fridge, extra towels and huge bed. Will stay again next time I’m in NOLA. Walking distance to shops and restaurants and only a short Uber or cab from bourbon street

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Gay friendly hotel at a great price 😊
    • King Room with City View

$6 for a bottled water in my room seems excessive. The thermostat could not be lowered past 65 degrees. A list of cable tv channels would have been nice.

Great staff, nice room, good cocktails and food, great location.

Amazing hotel, loved our time there
    • King Room with City View

The friendliest staff in the world. Lovely room, amazing bathroom. Really appreciate the upgrade for my gf’s bday. Great cocktails. Good location. Gym. Staff full of tips and advice for us too - thank you!

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Everything was great..

The staff were very professional and caring. Anytime I visit New Orleans I will be staying at your hotel. The staff made you feel welcomed.

The employees were extremely nice, the hotel was very clean...
    • King Room with City View

The coffee maker and the refrigarator didn't work in my room. The ice machine on my floor barely worked.

The employees were extremely nice, the hotel was very clean and I enjoyed the bar downstairs happy hour🤗

This was a very nice place with the exception of minor things.
    • King Room with City View

no stopper on bathroom door (door can crush toes/feet if falls off track) never was told that there was a switch to turn on our refrigerator

great service, good food, convenient location

I wish i would've stayed elsewhere for my 7 year anniversary
    • King Room with Skyline View

This hotel is very misleading, if you have a pet DO NOT book this place, try the W or the royal Sonesta. If you book a room on bookings.com for a skyline city view, and youre traveling with a pet, they will not honor your request. We came to New Orleans for our 7 year anniversary, the hotel had raving reviews for couples, and its romantic ambiance, which fell very far from expectation. We were placed in a separate building away from the main hotel, on the second floor. NO CITY VIEW, NOT EVEN A WINDOW. I literally felt like i was in a dungeon, a poorly lit prison. When bringing this dilemma to the manager, there was NO compromise or room change. Mind you they gave us a late check in to "clean" the room, and when we entered the room, it smelt, was very warm and i found food in the mini fridge. Management promised us drinks vouchers and a cheese board, neither came. We felt very ripped off, we hardly spent anytime in the room. The food we did order from the bar made my partner very ill. Overall i wouldnt stay here again, and if you have a pet be prepared to be treated like a burden and a second rate guest.

NOTHING

It was okay ....
    • King Room with Skyline View

I didn’t like the size of the room .. the bathroom was very spacious. I needed a rack for my clothes for work the next day and it was over the safe in the open. The entrance to the room was not very clean. Smears on the elevator doors. My room seemed clean enough except the view was covered by the windows not being very clean. My boyfriends beer he did not like because he said it tasted like too much detergent in the glass. My wine was fine. And my salad was good. I’ve stayed at similar places and this was just not what I was hoping for ... but it didn’t ruin my day.

Liked the location. The staff were very nice.

Had a nice room very comfortable and if you are going use...
    • King Room with Skyline View

There was not a microwave available to warm up snacks or any type of food, never had a shower give the the bathroom a shower as well as my self because there was no shower door

Had a nice room very comfortable and if you are going use area rugs use them from the door through out the room

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Overall Great Stay
    • King Room with City View

Coffee maker did not work

"Irash" at the front desk went out of her way to help me take care of parking next door and even let us check in early. She did a great job.

The Staff was very welcoming and Helpful, Made us Alabamians...
    • King Room with City View

The Staff was very welcoming and Helpful, Made us Alabamians really feel at home.. Answered any questions we had, gave us eating suggestions and More!! The Rooms were very clean and a different stay for us!! THANKS Q&C!! ROLLTIDE!!!!

Q&C stay
    • Corner King Room with City View

Loved the style of this hotel. It was classy, modern and casual all at the same time. Loved the food in the restaurant down stairs. We really enjoyed the drinks too at the bar! Our room had a good view and was perfect for our stay! We will recommend this hotel to many and definitely be back ourselves!

Great place, great staff
    • Corner King Room with City View

Initially the room I was allocated was in the other building and it had no view and it seemed very depressing due to the poor lighting. I had booked a city view; I got a view of a wall. The carpet behind the bathroom door needed attention. It was very dusty with a dead bug. The coffee machine looked questionably dirty, so I didn't use it. If booking a tour, be sure to confirm the correct pickup time. I was given the wrong time by the front desk and it resulted in me missing that particular tour. I was not pleased.

Once moved to the other room which was much brighter with a different view, I immediately started to enjoy my stay. The staff and concierge were very helpful and welcoming. Very attentive to requests made.

Hip, cool and fun little place steps away from the heart of New Orleans!
    • King Room with City View

It was loud in the corridor. If people come back from a party and are loud in the hallway, one is able to hear them. I had to step out and tell them to reduce their volume.

The staff were very friendly and accomodating! The coffee in the rooms was awesome! Location is great, beds are super comfy.

Funky comfortable & convenient
    • Corner King Room with City View

Lighting in the lounge area of my room was very dim. I felt breakfast was a bit overpriced and there was no black tea available for in the room, but these are tiny issues, overall vibe was fabulous

Super comfy bed, great shower, nicely decorated. Convenient location, helpful staff. Breakfast wasn't amazing but overall experience was fabulous.

The concierge Michael was great and the hotel is designed...
    • King Room with Skyline View

Include breakfast (or at least price it normal) for 2 coffees a sandwich and yogurt we were charged ~ 35$

The concierge Michael was great and the hotel is designed hip and trendy the location was also great I think the property is missing a pool but other than that was great

When we come back this is where we would stay.
    • King Room with City View

The Location was excellent. The staff were friendly and helpful. The pizza was very good. The hotel was very clean and the bed was super comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice and quite place to stay. Its about a 10 minute walk to Bourbon Street.

Just outstanding, from service to location and atmosphere.
    • King Room with City View

Really have not a bad thing to say.

Loved the location, so close to major must see/do locations... and far enough to get a good night sleep! The staff was wornderful and very kind! Loved the comfort of coming into my cool fresh room after a whole day of walking (sweating) in the humid hot summer. It was so comfortable that as soon as I would lay down I immediately would just fall asleep.

Location, Decor.
    • Corner King Room with City View

Location, Decor. The staff were very helpful and attentive. Huge comfortable bed! The location is great as we wanted to be close to the fresh quarter but also, away from the craziness and partying from Bourbon street.

I didnt eat anything there but the little bar in the lobby...
    • King Room with City View

Only thing I didnt like was the bathroom door. It was a barn type door that slid on a pole so there was a gap. Instead of a door that closed all the way.

I didnt eat anything there but the little bar in the lobby was nice & bartender was friendly

The location is perfect, about 10 min from the French...
    • King Room with City View

Standard room a bit smaller than expected, but I would still come back and just book a larger room. Would also suggest having vents installed in the bathroom.

The location is perfect, about 10 min from the French Quarter and it was a nice & quiet neighbourhood at night. The staff was outstanding, everyone was friendly and very helpful. Made our stay very pleasant

Very clean great staff
    • King Room with City View

Payment process confusing. Was under the impression that payment was collected at time of booking. At check out stated they needed to change our credit card. Now we have some research to do to ensure we did not pay twice

Very clean great staff

Great location, hotel was very nice and staff were friendly.
    • King Room with City View

As mentioned above, cleaning person didn’t come to our room.

Great location, hotel was very nice and staff were friendly. I would’ve given the hotel a 5 star rating if the cleaning person would’ve stopped by the room. I stood there for 2 days and cleaning person didn’t stop by once even when we were gone for most if not the entire day.

Charming place with friendly, eager to please staff.
    • King Room with City View

Shower overflowed. Hair in sink. Dust in corners of room.

1. Michael at the front desk went above and beyond finding dinner reservations on a crowded Saturday night. Probably spent 20 minutes with me in the search. 2. Great breakfast!

Local great but needs improvements in some areas
    • King Room with City View

The rm we stayed in was small, difficult to get around the bed, no were to sit after coming back to the rm between trips around town, rm did not ever feel like it cooled down, and the windows didn’t seem to keep any noise out which made it difficult to try and sleep with all the noise through the night, it is ridiculous to have to pay 40 dollars a night to have vehicle parked when you are staying at the hotel

The facility was clean and updated

A very nice hotel; good to great staff; Clean and comfortable; good location.
    • King Room with Skyline View

The smell in the dining/bar area.

Very good location. Close to both the Warehouse area and the French Quartier. Excellent restaurants within easy walking distance. Exceptionally attentive and nice staff.

Great location , great service.
    • King Room with City View

The first room we stayed in was very small. There was also a roach and a leaky ceiling. As I said Irish at the front desk gave us credit and upgraded us to a more spacious room immediately.

The hotel location was amazing. We walked literally everywhere. But it was in a spot where although it’s close we were able to sleep because there wasn’t street noise compared to some of the other French Quarter hotels. Also when we had issues in our room Irish at the front desk immediately corrected the problems and gave great customer service.

WONDERFUL!
    • King Room with City View

The bathroom although stylish was a little small and the sliding door particularly noisy. However, this makes more room for the living space which was generous.

The staff. They were so kind and helpful. Their food recommendations enhanced our experience of New Orleans. THANK YOU!

The bar was nice.
    • King Room with City View

The bar was nice. Good happy hour. They didn't have pimento and cheese on the menu, but when I asked they were able to just give it to me on the side, so they're very accommodating. It's location was in good proximity to a lot of sights so you could easily walk or hop on the carts.

Great location if you’re undecided about museums and the French Quarter!
    • King Room with City View

Only issue I had was a smoke alarm that had a low battery warning in the hallway. Was kind of annoying at 4:00 am.

Great location between the Museum District and French Quarter. Outside the fray, but close enough to walk to either. Excellent bar staff made great mixed drinks. The Queen and Crescent is two adjacent buildings separated by an alley. The larger Queen (where I stayed) seems more modern and holds the restaurant, bar and checkin facilities.

My 1st Trip to the City was short-lived but awesome
    • King Room with City View

For my first time in the city there wasnt anything i didnt like about the property.

I LOVE the beautiful details put into the decor. Cute bar downstairs, great location, private & comfortable. I WILL stay here again in the future.

Swanky-it really enhanced the New Orleans experience.
    • King Room with City View

You must try the cornbread with cheese and spicy jam...it was amazing! Their staff was professional and very helpful. They were very apologetic we we came to check in and booking.com had canceled our reservations!

Love this place!
    • King Room with City View

The only thing negative I can say is that we could hear a lot of what was going on in the rooms on either side of us....But of course that is common while staying in hotels.

Such a great place! The staff was so welcoming and nice from beginning to end. The bar was really nice and the food was good. I especially loved the fish and chips! Our room was so pretty and nice and clean. We liked that we could take a short walk to all the activities around town yet we were far enough away that we didn't get the street noise..

Lovely hotel, quaint and somewhat secluded. I would definitely recommend this to someone else
    • Corner King Room with City View

Most of the staff were fantastic and very knowledgeable, just one of the bartenders didn’t get his name ,tall white guy with mustache very unfriendly and just seem not to care much about his job ,other than that the staff was fantastic

Location is a comfortable walk away from all of the great chaos New Orleans has along with Superb dining nearby

The hotel is perfectly located , a few blocks from canal...
    • King Room with City View

The hotel is perfectly located , a few blocks from canal street and is a walking distance from bourbon street and the French quarter. The hotel is also situated in an area quiet enough to get in some rest at night.

Nice room, clean and comfortable.
    • King Room with City View

Having a restaurant in the lobby brings a bit of smell in the local areas.

Nice room, clean and comfortable. Staff was very nice. Good position, not too far from downtown.

I had to tell the front desk twice to come clean my room.
    • King Room with City View

I had to tell the front desk twice to come clean my room. I only got room service on Saturday and been there since Thursday had to sleep on same sheets and use same towels. I was mad but everything else was awesome.

Great hip little hotel
    • King Room with City View

Our room was a bit on the small side. No staircase access from reception to rooms was a problem when whole block suffered a power cut

Quirky, historic, charming. Good location with public multi story car park right opposite

Extended Weekend in NOLA
    • King Room with City View

I booked a King Room with City View, the view wasn't amazing and the room felt a little snug. Comfortable but snug. It took me WAY too long to figure out how the change the channel on the television. I finally realized that the sensor (cable box) was UNDER the desk, so instead of aiming the remote towards the tv you have to aim it underneath the desk - if the chair is in the way make sure to move the chair. Room service ended at 11 PM and there weren't many options, I ended up ordering a pizza using Yelp because I fell asleep and woke up after room service had ended. My room (1012) was very close to the elevator which I usually hate, but I didn't experience a lot of traffic. What I did hear was housekeeping very early in the morning which was annoying especially if you weren't checking out and were trying to sleep in. Lastly, the bathroom is really cute but the water from the shower will get onto the floor so make sure you use the provided towel. Some water ended up getting on the frame between the bedroom and the bathroom so I made sure to wipe that up in order to avoid slipping. And lastly, there was no tissue (not to be confused with toilet paper) stocked in the bathroom which was negligible but still worth noting.

The bed was extremely comfortable and definitely made my stay. Check-out is usually at 11 AM but I had a late flight and called down at around 11:45 PM the night before the request a late check-out. I was expecting to get maybe an hour extension but they provided late check-out until 1 PM which was really nice and allowed me to spend a little more time in the city instead of hanging out at the airport. They have a really nice option to forego housekeeping to earn Marriott reward points - I would have definitely taken advantage of that if I was staying more than one night. Overall the customer service was really great, everyone I bumped into whether it was in the elevator or the lobby was extremely friendly. Bourbon street is within walking distance which is great for people looking party.

Our stay was a very relaxing, comfortable, and enjoyable stay.
    • King Room with City View

I think you should give some bottled water when your guests arrive as that is a nice perk. It's very cheap and goes a long way for hospitality. People appreciate that a lot.

The front desk people were friendly, helpful, and very professional! I have to give a special "shout-out" to Michael, the conceirge. He was outstanding on things to do: scheduled tours, restaurants, etc. I also want to compliment Lonnie, your bellhop, being very helpful and friendly. You have some classy people.

Great location for our dollar! Quiet yet close enough to the action.
    • King Room with City View

We could have used a few extra pillows. Unfortunately there were no extra available. But not a huge deal.

Loved the location, and the decor of the room. Also loved that parking was so close. And Sean at the front desk!!! We loved Sean!! He was so helpful with any excursions we wanted to do, have amazing restaurant recommendations and was just all around fantastic!!

Relaxing!
    • King Room with City View

When I took of my shoes the wooden floor felt a little sticky. With the fridge being on the floor, it was hard to get in it.

The bed was clean and comfortable. I loved your pillow too! I felt like I was at home 😀

I loved the entire hotel inside!
    • King Room with Skyline View

Parking was horrible! The spot I was told I could park, later I found out I couldn't and had to pay $105 to get the boot off.

I loved the entire hotel inside!

The look and feel.
    • King Room with City View

My room wasn't like any in the pictures posted. I looked at every single picture not one was what I got. I could barely fit between the sink and shower. Shower was tiny and hard to move around in. Loved the full size Molton Brown products though. A larger person absolutely wouldn't have been able to. I paid for king room city view. The window so high up above my head you couldn't see anything but the top of a building next to hotel. The TV on wall next to bed instead of at foot of bed so had to lay sideways to watch. Also wasnt plugged in so maintenance had to come take TV off wall to plug in. Remote wouldn't turn TV on or off so again TV had to be taken off wall to unplug to turn off. In all the pics of rooms it showed a nice upholstery bench to sit on, get dressed, etc. Not in my room. Overall not what I expected but a nice boutique hotel. Also the Hotel smelled great when you walked in. Hallways smelled good and room also. Many times places smell old or musty. Had a small problem checking out. I wanted to pay half cash and half credit card and person was having problem making that work. Also their printer wasn't working until I told them how to fi it.. Then about 50 pages started printing...backed up stuff. They emailed my receipt but never attached the actual receipt so I waited until mine printed there. Unfortunately I didn't take pics of my room but next time will ask to see which one they assign me before agreeing to staying in that room. Will stay here again. Nice place. Customer service was good. Everyone super friendly.

The look and feel. Nice design.

Over all a nice accommodation.
    • King Room with City View

The room temperature was difficult to regulate. The room was too warm!

Location of hotel was great as it was not a far walk to any site seeing activities!

Nice, cozy hotel, good location
    • King Room with City View

Sometimes housekeeping staff was noisy in the corridor and we could hear them. Upon check in I wasn’t informed about charges and preauthorization, the girl at reception just did it without permission

We liked the location - close to everything but away from noisy Bourbon St. Hotel is new, I liked the exposed brick wall, design.

Perfect spot for a Mardi Gras stay!
    • King Room with City View

Had some trouble getting our room cleaned, even after asking at front desk. Granted, we stayed during Mardi Gras, but the staff still had plenty of time while we were out. One room cleaning during a 4-night isn't ideal. However, the manager on duty gave us a $40 credit upon hearing this at check-out.

Rooms are surprisingly quiet for being in the middle of the bustling CBD. Walking distance to French Quarter and Mardi Gras parade routes. The staff is friendly and fun, and the food and bar scene were surprisingly good.

Good location, great shower!
    • Corner King Room with City View

Whilst friendly, most of the staff (other than the guy on reception), would ask questions and not listen to the answer (several times), would get orders wrong and had a bit of an attitude if there was a problem. Limited menu for dinner and the service was very slow, even when not that busy.

Great room, king size with city views. Man on reception was great and really helpful. Fantastic shower, good Wi-fi, good coffee making facilities. Location was ideal for Mardi Gras parades (within very easy walking distance but not disturbed by crowds or noise) and the French Quarter. Breakfasts were delicious.

Best New Orleans stay we’ve had ! Loved it and we’ll be back!
    • King Room with City View

Can’t think of anything...

The small bohemian industrial feel. PS.. we missed our Dickie Brennens reservation before a play in town due to parade traffic..we ate at your little bistro and had the best burger and sliders ever! Thanks

Great hotel well worth the money.
    • King Room with City View

Room was a little small - but it is to be expected in a classic hotel.

This is a classic hotel that appears recently updated. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location is great, close to everything but on a side street where you don't feel immersed in the craziness.

Delightful gem.
    • King Room with City View

That I didn’t have a longer trip.

Aesthetically pleasing, comfortable and large beds. Polite and helpful staff who are happy to give suggestions of fun places to go and see/places to eat. Perfect location for so many things like the museum, French quarter, bourbon street and the casino. Could not recommend enough :)

Great place to stay, but it's really a love/hate relationship.
    • King Room with City View

When we first checked in we were assigned room 305. I booked a City View room through booking.com and told the woman behind the desk, "I booked a City View room." She said, "Oh well it looks here like it was just a regular room." So I had to get out my original booking and show her it said "City View." I was informed that there was only one housekeeper and it was up to that person whether or not they wanted to go up to the top floors and clean. I was kind of upset with that and told her I didn't care if my bed was made or not, I wanted the room I booked. Anyway, she said to check in the next day to see if a room on a higher floor was available. The room on the 3rd floor had a light RIGHT outside the window so the room never really got dark. Also, the drapes were more for decoration than use. The sliding door for the bathroom didn't stay closed either, so I had to put my luggage there to hold it shut when my partner used the bathroom and vice versa. Also, the windows are single pane so you hear EVERYTHING! I thought being on the 11th floor was going to save us from hearing things, but we still heard a lot of outside noise. We could hear a lot of noise from the hallway as well. We were told that a lot of times when people use booking.com that they are given regular rooms instead of ones that were actually booked. So, that was a little concerning. But, again, the hotel was in a great spot, the staff was SUPER friendly and it is a comfortable place to stay.

We loved the location of this hotel. A few blocks walk and you were in the French Quarter. If you didn't want to walk, a Lyft cab didn't cost that much to get over there. The staff were SUPER friendly and actually gave us a lot of different recommendations for places to eat, drink and tour! Sean was our fave front desk employee. Always had a smile and some good conversation. Michael (I think that was his name) really helped us out too when we were placed in the wrong room. He quickly got us what we had asked for and REALLY turned the trip around. The doormen were great too, always greeting us with a smile when we got back. Overall, it was an enjoyable stay.

People nice, the hotel not so much. Won't be back
    • King Room with City View

The hotel is to noisy. Pipes rattle. Toilet seat had to be repaired. Bathroom light fixture needed to be repaired but hotel waiting on parts. Could have gone to Home Depot and purchase a cheap one as a temporary fix. Couldn't see to shave

Micheal, the Concerige was great

Very comfy and quiet. All of the staff were very accommodating (except for the female bartender)
    • King Room with City View

The female bartender was not very nice from beginning to end. In fact, if she was there we would go elsewhere instead. That was a bummer. Craig was amazing.

Super comfy bed, nice bar

In town to help a friend celebrate a birthday.
    • King Room with City View

Our room was booked for a City View but upon check in we were told they were sold out and were given a Skyline view room. Our room was very very small; the bed took up the entire space of our room!!! But, adequate for what we needed. No storage for clothes. Shower had 1/2 pane of glass; so, drafty in shower.

The staff was amazing and VERY Friendly! Hello and Goodbye every time you came in or out!!!!! Very attentive! Nice area. Not extremely far from French Quarter, by walking. We were comp'd very well for the change of room!!!

I enjoy some of the staff.
    • King Room with City View

I did not like that the house keeping did not clean my room as I left out daily. When I call down to room service for a drink the guy in room service says I am short staff who issue is that not mine. I paid well over 600.00 to stay here. I never experienced that in my life at any hotel.

I enjoy some of the staff. When I check in it was pleasant even leaving out and returning was awesome. The room was nice comfortable. Love that the tv is on the wall.

Good location, comfy beds, cool vibe.
    • King Room with Skyline View

I had to change rooms twice, once because the kitchen smell from below was coming in through my bathroom vent, and the other smelled of stale cigarettes. The third room offered was great.

We would go back in a heartbeat!
    • King Room with City View

Housekeeping missed us one day, but we were quite late to get out of the room, so no big deal.

Staff was awesome. Bar bar food great. Killer burger late night!

Great Boutique Hotel!
    • King Room with City View

Water was not hot at times, but the recent freeze caused a huge issue in the area with water pressure and ability for the boilers to operate. Walls seemed thin, with some outside noise.

Being outside of the FQ is great, still within easy walking distance. Central to everything in the area. Awesome atmosphere and staff. Rooms are smaller as is a converted older building, but we were aware of this. Great value!

Perfect and easy to get to anywhere you want
    • King Room with City View

The room bathrooms... it was a chilly weekend when we were there and the bathrooms didn’t seem to get heat the shower as great as it looked with the walk in and small glass separation did not work and was super drafty.

I loved the feel of the hotel the restaurant was great and the happy hour was perfect! I have never ate or drank in the actual hotel we have stayed but the Q&C made me want to hang out. Great people and very friendly accommodating staff.

Staff was exceptionally friendly and willing to help.
    • King Room with City View

Staff was exceptionally friendly and willing to help. I attended a work conference at a hotel across the street and the Q and C staff helped me with holding my bags until my conference was over even though I had checkout before.

Nice stay at a great location, walk to French Quarter, Warehouse District; great happy hour scene.
    • King Room with City View

Room was a little small, due to the older building. We noticed some traffic noise at the window, the single pane glass was the culprit which also allowed cold winter air transfer.

The location was great with several restaurants nearby; the French Quarter is a couple of blocks down and the popular warehouse district is also a short walk. The bathroom, although a little small, was good enough and the shower was well done. The onsite bar and restaurant had a great happy hour scene, the staff was wonderful and friendly, and the large TV was a plus.

Extremely disappointed! Please stay away from this place if you want privacy in your own room.
    • King Room with City View

Please stay away from this hotel if you prefer to be respected and want to have privacy in your hotel room. My boyfriend and I traveled to New Orleans for our anniversary, and our privacy was violated twice on two separate occasions by staff members - once the maid just walked into our room WITHOUT knocking while I was in my underwear. After complaining to the manager (had to go downstairs because the phone was broken in our room) all we got was a clearly phony verbal apology followed by the manager accusing us of lying. "The maid is reliable, she told [the manager] that she knocked, and she can't be lying" is all we got out of our stay - the manager blaming us for lying and not following through to resolve the issue. The maid never proceeded to actually clean our room after we told the manager we had gone out for the day; overflowing trash bins and ants under windows are apparently O.K. for Q&C hotel & bar. The day before the maid accident, the "engineering," which we didn't call for, walked into the middle of our room while we were napping, turned around without any explanation and walked out of the room. Totally insane and absolutely not worth it. Do not recommend to anyone, and we're in the process of contacting Marriott to reimburse us for this outrageous experience.

Good location.

We will return, we have suggested the Q&C to my son and daughter-in-law for their anniversay tri
    • King Room with City View

Food at the restaurant-bar was a bit expensive, but staff readily—and happily—suggested options nearby.

This attractive hotel with French Quarter ambience gave us the best service we have enjoyed in many a year. The consierge Michael made high quality suggestions, was never pushy, answered every question cheerfully. Head butler Byron served with cheer and enthusiasm, no matter the time of day. They made this gem of an on-the-edge-of-the Quarter truly a success.

Perfect!
    • King Room with City View

Next time, I would like to stay on a higher floor and a non dairy creamer option for coffee. Very request, because overall the hotel was perfect.

The staff was great, it felt like a family was taking care of us. It was a very busy weekend and some challenges, but the staff was very accommodating and provided great customer service. The bed was comfortable, the decor/design very nice. Food was great!

It was a smaller hotel with all the amenities you would need...

Can’t think of any.

It was a smaller hotel with all the amenities you would need and not as many people. Very helpful staff and the location between Poydras and Canal was perfect!

Browse Q&C Hotel Bar New Orleans, Autograph Collection traveller photo gallery