Reviews of Ramada by Wyndham Dallas Love Field 3 stars

5.6

6.2

5.3

5.9

Sometimes one the front desk clerk (male clerk, I do not...

Sometimes one the front desk clerk (male clerk, I do not recall his name) is in a bad mood and can be rude. Other than that the Rooms are nice and comfy, breakfast is good and the price is not bad.

Was disappointed
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They had breakfast put up before time breakfast ended and while there were still a room full of guest. The clocks in the rooms were set wrong and the placed smelled bad.

Tops my list as the worst hotel ever
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The place was so run down and smelled terrible! It was shocking! Bed was real creaky. Heard critters at night. No outlets near bed to charge phone. Shower head was leaky. It was just old and icky. Ramada should be ashamed of its name being used on this hotel! I will never stay at a Ramada again. It tops my list as the saddest run down hotel I’ve ever stayed in. And because I couldn’t cancel without losing money I just gave in. Bad mistake. The room alarm clock went off twice in the middle of the night scaring me as well. I had to yank it out of the outlet to stop it.

The staff were very nice

will not stay there again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our room was not ready by the time we got there the grounds look very bad , not mowed or cleaned up fountain had slim in it , area around pool was not mowed breakfast was not very good either

It was close to the area that I needed it to be,

Close to airport
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Handicap room was within 2 rooms of being the farthest from the desk. 2 clerks on duty. The male was on his phone constantly. No customer service from either clerk. Maintenance issues with the tub area. A/C would not change temp so had to turn it off. Needs updating

Close to airport

Never again

Barely any hot water for a shower. The elevators smelled like something died. Our door cards were deactivated for some unknown reason.

Decent location

Not worth the money, unfortunately
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hotel is run-down and in disrepair. Phones, keys, door locks don't work. Overall appearance is not worth what you pay for.

The staff were courteous and helpful.

The bed was comfortable.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

It was creepy as the elevator did not have air conditioning or even look as if it were modern and safe. The Lounge seating in the Lobby was disgustingly stained. I actually saw people cringe when they started to sit and then change their minds.

The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Ramada should remove it's name.

The hotel is slowly deteriorating due to lack of care by management or owner. My first room had been given away, so a new room had to be located. The tv didn't work. The room was exchanged to a room where the tv was screwed into the dresser. The dresser was clearly outdated due to the lack of finish on it. The carpets have not been professionally cleaned. The shower heads were outdated. The patio/deck by the pool should have had furniture worthy of sitting on. The furniture in the lobby is dirty and old. I saw mold on the ceilings.

I liked the location. The staff I encountered was friendly.

Not as nice as the pictures.

Felt like I was being watched by the breakfast police. Also not near as nice the picture

Not as nice as the pictures. Didn't like the food police following us around.

Disappointed Customer
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was not close to the pictures. Our room was very dated. The table was broken, the phone did not work, the dresser was chipped and cracked at the bottom. The Bathroom was extremely out dated. The hotel needs to be remodeled. The exercise room only had a treadmill and a bike, but the bike didn't work. Upon our arrival the front desk associates could not check us in with a cash payment because there was an issue with a cash register being short. They were very unprofessional at this time and told us we just needed to wait until they figured it out. We will not be staying at this location again.

The pool.

It was only close to the location I wanted to visit.

This hotel is not recommended for families. Felt awkward. Not very clean, not maintained.

It was only close to the location I wanted to visit. I cheçked out the very next day.

never again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

room was outdated,smelled bad,and was in need of new carpet.facility as a whole was in bad condition.staff was beyond rude and manager had the same attitude. needs overhaul bad. manager accused me off ridiculous accusations in front of other customers,screaming the whole time. embarrassing and poor customer relation skills at best. Wyndham should be ashamed.

It was ok I don’t think that I would stay again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room wasn’t very clean the bed a very small to be a queen and the hotel has a funny smell

Breakfast Was Great!!! And staff was very friendly but the rooms were not what I expected

Very disappointed, and would never stay here again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very disappointed. The outside of the facility is fairly attractive. The interior was disgusting. The hall carpet is filthy. The air conditioner was in bad repair, and didn't cool the room. The front desk personnel couldn't tear themselves away from their phone. The "hot" water in the bathroom lavatory got barely luke warm before the sink stopped up. I recommend any of the other locations near this area instead.

It was fairly convenient to Love Field

Adequate... it met the basic need of being near my conference.

Facility needs some upkeep, as well as the exercise room!! The front desk attendant was a little slow, not sure of what he was doing. But he did get some help after a while that was able to work out the situation.

Bed was comfortable, room clean, breakfast good.

Ramada love field experience.

The staffs were nice, and the breakfast too was okay.But the hotel/property is old, staircase was very dirty and smelling. All the sockets to charge a phone were very old and wared out due to use which are supposed to be changed. My room was cockroach infested during night and day which made the property the most disgusting property I have ever lodged and certainly I will not return to Ramada love field.

I wouldn't recommend the place to my worst enemy!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The property it self was very dirty. The air conditioning didn't work correctly and the water kept running when u flushed toilet.

The only thing I like was the location of the property was convenient to where I needed to be.

Perfect place to catch a disease
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Filthy and disguting. Really old building and room. Really bad neighborhood near strip joints. Prostitutes and druggies hanging at the front and or conversing with front staff. Cars alarm going off all night. Disguting furniture, towels, walls, bathrooms. Perfect place to catch a disease.

The bed mattress was confortable

Prostitutes and druggies paradise

The bed was comfortable and the afternoon/night staff were nice but not a family place, eveything is run down and it's in a questionable neighborhood. From prostitutes giving services in front parking lot then resting inside the lobby waiting for more customers to drugies dealing at the front porch then having breakfast with the rest of the guests the next morning. To holes in the walls (picture) ruined carpet (picture), filthy towels (picture), big bumpy patching every few feet in the ceiling (picture), to crack in the wall (picture) and the list could on and on. We checked in late so we could not go anywhere with the kids but canceled the next night.

Stay away
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel looked like it was overflow for HUD housing... my truck was broken into. I would not recommend this hotel for families.... unless seeing pimps and prostitution is on the agenda. Stay away.

I am indifferent
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The room I finally received was comfortable, but some others were smaller and not as maintained. Once the hotel is remodeled and the restaurant is open, I will give it another try if I am in Dallas.

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The restaurant was closed until further renovation. The entire hotel is due for remodel. Booking.com should check and verify amenities for the hotels. With the restaurant being closed it was Whataburger. Not my way to eat each day. Should I have known the restaurant was closed I would have booked a different hotel.

Not bad, would probably stay here again!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was a bit outdated, I think there may have been mold on the ceiling in our room.

Decently priced, comfortable beds, easy to find, quiet rooms, and good breakfast

Cheap and functional, just not pretty.

The building itself needs a lot of work. Mostly just cosmetic, but it did not look good in the rooms or the lobby. Things worked fine, but I could smell smoke in the room even though it was non-smoking. Not bad for staying the night after flying in late, but wouldn't want to stay there longer than necessary.

Good value, close to the airport with a helpful staff.

It is not a good location for families.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very dirty, room smelled of animal urine. It was unbearable amd we had to leave the hotel.

It is not a good location for families. When we told the staff we couldnt stay there, and we wanted to leave,he seemed to accept it as par for the course, and said he would clear our account.

Great for those on move or working in the area.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Did notice a little dirtyness in one of the rooms l stayed in.

The staff was great and it was quite. It's good for singles and couples who don't have any transportation as there is burger place to eat at and a Chevron convenience store for snacks and drinks, you can also take a shuttle to the local steak house (Dunstons).

The morning staff is very disrespectful and rude! They need to close this location or do a better jo

Roaches in the shower! Ask for a refund and was denied and ask to move rooms less than 1 hr before check out

Nothing at all wouldn’t recommend it to my worst enemy

I should have stayed at America's Best... then I would have paid less and had a clean place to stay.

I have stayed at cheaper places that were much cleaner. The hotel itself was smelly and dirty. The room was dirty, wear flip flops don't go barefoot. Staff looked as if they'd like to be somewhere else. The guy who checked me in didn't even look at me and the one who checked me out was more interested in the woman visiting him than getting me checked out.

Bed was clean (it was the only clean thing) and comfortable.

Would not recommend staying there
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The place is dirty and run down. 1st room had used soap. Also used toilet paper in the toilet that didn't flush. 2nd room had pubic hair all in the tub. Not clean. Hallways smelled like marijuana.

The place is dirty and run down! The first room had used soap on the counter and used toilet paper in the toilet that did not work. In the second room, pubic hair all over the shower. Hallways smelled like marijuana. Shuttle was nice and breakfast was Decent. Would not recommend. .

The price and proximity to Love Field.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It has been worn down with use. The room outlets are limited for charging devices. The hallway carpets are puckered and have been stretched too much with seams showing. Hallway Paint doesn’t match in places making it look cheap. New carpet and paint in hallways would make a big difference.

The price and proximity to Love Field. The room is being modernized piece by piece: nice office chair and tv.

Good price but marginal to unacceptable room conditions, poor breakfast.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms & general condition of the hotel are in need of repairs. In the 1st room they gave us the TV did not work & the AC unit cover fell off. Tub did not drain well in 2nd room & had AC problems.

The price & location

Stressful, miserable, disappointing, frustrating, offensive.

Came in from long overseas flight. Promised shuttle to airport next morning for connection. When I came downstairs, no one at front desk. Waited 20 min. for return. Called me a liar. Refused to transport me to the airport. Left me stranded. Room missing light bulb, phone didn't work. Locked out of laundry while clothes still in washer...ran me all over hotel with a key that didn't work instead of just coming to open the laundry for me. Website advertised on-site restaurant that hadn't been there for 5 months, I was told. Check-in clerk friendly enough, just obviously, staff could care less about service. Will place this review on every travel website I can.

Overall, once we were put in a room that didn’t stink, our stay was ok. We slept well.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The smell in the hotel was awful. The front door & lobby were ok, but just walking to the elevator the smell hit us. The elevator was musty, then door opened on the second floor & it took your breath away. We made it down the hall to our room covering our nose. The room was worse than the hall. I immediately went down & told them we wanted another room. The man at the desk apologized, & put us on the first floor in 139. The first floor hallway didn’t smell fresh, but it didn’t stink. Our room smelled fresh & looked clean. So we were fine to stay there. We used 2 of the side doors besides the main entrance & the smell was bad at both of them. I realize it was an older hotel, but there is no reason for the smell to be so off-putting.

The comfort of the bed. The friendly, helpful staff. The breakfast served wa fantastic! We just wanted some bacon, but we would eat there anytime.

There was a shuttle to airport.

The hotel is dated and needs a remodel. The bed sheets and comforter were in need of update. The room carpet and paint needs an update.

There was a shuttle to airport.

A Satisfactory and Standard Stay
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The window closest to the A/C and heating unit needed some cleaning.

The stay was satisfactory and very standard. No frills and straight to the point. I was happy with the overall stay, had a quiet night and a filling breakfast in the morning. The staff was informative and welcoming. Location was great, close to downtown and the airport. Had it not been raining, I would have enjoyed a dip in the clean pool. Loved the ceiling high windows in the room!

Very good.

Shuttle service ends at 10 pm. Since my flight was delayed a taxi had to be used. Driver left me at the wrong hotel so had to get another ride. Perhaps shuttle service could be available after a call from the traveler.

The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast foods were fresh and ample quantity available. Property is located near the airport, which made it convenient for me.

Room was nice, but you may want to eat breakfast elsewhere.

Breakfast was lacking. Tables had not been cleaned. Both milk containers were empty and coffee container was empty. I was there about 8:30 am.

Location is great.

Overall, I do not recommend, even for just a one night stay.

The bathroom was very dirty. The drain in the shower was broken and clogged, so when I turned the water on, it started backing up with dirty drain water. This made it so I couldn’t even take a shower, which was incredibly disappointing. The sink was also dirty, with hair on the faucet. The room was supposed to be non smoking but did smell very strongly of smoke. There were no outlets for me to plug in my phone charger, and only one lamp in the entire room turned on. Also, the walls are very thin, and I could hear flushing of toilets in multiple rooms throughout the night.

The hotel was close to the airport which was nice. Their shuttle service was also great, on time and fast. The bed was ok, not too bad in terms of comfort.

Bed was comfortable & bathroom was clean'.

Bed was comfortable & bathroom was clean'. Facility was run-down and was in desperate need of some sprucing up! Room was right by the interstate & very noisy throughout the night! Bar/Grille was closed 'for remodeling'...had to order in from a place that delivered!

Terrible

The hotel was falling apart.

The staff wasn’t friendly or knowledgeable. The hotel was very old and in disrepair. The first room they put me in was dirty. Hair in the pillows. The soap, shampoo and mouthwash were opened and used. They moved me into another room and it was clean but very old looking and smelled of sewer. I will not stay there again.

Necessary stay to be close to airport for rescheduled 6 a.m. flight.Otherwise, would never stay.

This hotel was absolutely filthy. The lobby furniture looked like it was picked up from the curb. The only clean item seemed to be the bed where we rationalized they could at least must have washed the sheets. We wondered if the health department ever examined the facility. Several cords were plugged into one outlet; safety question. The smoke alarm was loose and dangling from the wall. The shower had weak water pressure and was barely warm. Shuttle seats were filthy.

Shuttle service to the airport.

Very disappointed in how unkept the hotel was.

Choose this hotel, not realizing it was not at the DFW airport - my mistake! Hotel was very dated and dirty! The elevator was filthy! The sink in the bathroom didn't drain, the carpet was stained, bathroom grout looked as though mold was growing on it, everything just felt dirty.

Terrible stay. $100 for a horrible hotel, stunk like it had flooded and was awful
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Smelled terrible, was dirty, pillows were the size of couch pillows, ac didn’t work, water tasted terrible, noise all night long, shuttle was overbooked

i would stay there again.

the restaurant was open. I love the hotel so close to the airport. I would stay there again. I like the shuttle service too. the staff were nice and friendly.

Location is key to any hotel and this hotel has it.

This hotel needs many renovations. In my personal opinion from what I have seen in other hotels. Electrical

Location is key to any hotel and this hotel has it.

If the hotel RAMADA was like the other RAMADA hotel's it might have been a better stay for us.

The hotel need to be updated from top to bottom . the carpet needs to go ASAP.

The kid that worked there on the overnight shift Gooch was by fare the nicest guy, went above and beyond to make sure we had a great stay well he was there. The other staff was also very nice.

Great place and a great value.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Although the staff was friendly, I'm not sure if they were taking my requests for more towels seriously. Had to call multiple times and it sounded as if they hadn't even told the housekeeper anything the first times. In the end I still got what I needed and in a friendly manner throughout the whole situation.

The bed was really comfortable and I got a good night sleep. I don't if we had any neighbors but it was really quiet. I was not expecting a free full breakfast so that was a nice surprise. Everything looked clean, wi-fi was good, newspaper was available, decent channels, everything seemed to be in working condition.

Hit or miss

The location, the smell of the room, the dirty sink and dirty carpet.

The free breakfast was the only thing that I liked about this place. The night staff was rude and grouchy.

It was inexpensive and the bed was comfortable.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The lobby smells funky. The room smelled funky. There were scuffs on the walls and a chunk missing out of the door. I think it would be a really nice place to stay if the lobby and rooms were deep cleaned and touched up with a bit of paint.

It was inexpensive and the bed was comfortable.

I don't recommend the place

See Note above

The toilet doesn/t flush right. We have to hold the handle to have it flush well. The day that we were leaving there was a roach running around the table. Shower was really old. Did not work well. This place need good maintenance. Location - there are no restaurants close by that was descent. I booked this place because of its name and trademark: Ramada.

Great value, more comfort please.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Bathroom was too big. They sacrificed overall room square footage by having a big bathroom. If the bathroom was smaller, something like a couch would have a place in the room and made the stay more comfortable.

The rental value was fantastic.

If the staff weren't so nice......
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

There was what appeared to be dried mucous on the hall wall by my room (227) and there just wasn't a clean smell or feel throughout the property.

The staff here is amazing! The hotel is older and not very kept up or clean. There is a shuttle that runs a short radius if you are without a car and will also take you to Dallas Love Field. If you need a place with restaurant/bar, call first as theirs is under renovation (Jan 2018).

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It’d be better to have secured parking within the property but we’re glad you had it anywhere.

The young lady at the front desk was very helpful and inviting. We had some reservations about staying here, mostly due to the location and price but Rubi assured us of the value of your property and convened us to stay. We’re glad she did. She’s a keeper, hold on to her! :) DR

DONT STAY HERE!

It was awful! I only chose this property because it was close to Love Field and had a free shuttle. Shuttle driver decided not to come to work so I had to pay $9 to get to the airport and come very close to missing my flight while waiting for the shuttle driver. It took three tries to get a room that everything appeared to work and then I discovered no hot water! The bldg is in terrible condition. Ramada should pull the franchise.

There was nothing to like.

I would never stay there again!

The phone didn't work in the room. Black mold on the walls. Sliding glass doors glued shut. The bar described on this site stated there's a bar. Staff stated it's been closed over a month. I wouldn't have booked at this place. Both monitors in the computer area not working. Got switched to a different room and the chair at the desk appeared to have blood stains. The security door to the outside pool area was broken and didn't close. The view from the room was a pool with green water.

The staff was nice

Scary!!

Dirty, outdated and priced to high. Questionable activity on the property and safety seems to be a issue. Would not recommend this place for individuals traveling alone

Nothing to comment on

It was horrible !!!!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We got stuck in the elevator the front desk told us they couldn't help us we we're stuck between 1st and 2nd floor we had to get the doors open ourself my business partner had to help get the kids down 2 kids fell in the elevator shaft and got hurt still front desk didn't help!!! they told us not to call 911 the fire department arrived and told us this elevator has not been service in along time we must take the steps the rest of our stay we went to the front desk and asked for a manager he stated she will be in that morning so we went to the hospital with the 2 kids who got hurt woke up the next morning went and asked for the front desk is the manager here they called the police and said they didn't want us there

Me and my family wanted to get some rest after our flight and that never happened.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything, by the time we arrived and the parking lot was lit up fine but after you walk in the door, everything changed. It was 20 degrees outside when we arrived at 10 pm, heater never worked falling off the wall, we froze so when I called down to tell them, there were no other rooms so he said housekeeping would bring blankets at 4 am, they never showed so at daylight we were gone and will never go back..

It was close to airport. But nothing more than that besides the cheap price. Should have figured.

Check in process was quick & smooth.

Check in process was quick & smooth. The location is ok since it's right off the highway and close to downtown. Place is anolder building in need of some serious renovation. Carpet stained badly all up & down the hallways. The shower sprayer didn't work too well so water was all over the floor. They need some help there as far as updating the rooms & carpet etc...

Couldn't stay long, didn't want to.

The hotel was in a bad part of town and the facilities were in poor condition. The TV was blurry and sheets were itchy.

The staff was nice and willing to help with any questions we had.

Never again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Old room, outdated, smells like cigarretes, i asked to have a wake up call at 5am and tell did 1 hour earlier, that was ridiculous , they said they didn't switch back the hour from summer time.

Nothing it was dirty stunk like cigarretes, bad area .

I would find some other place to stay

Bad Smell in the hallways ,the one elevator smelled like burnt oil in a machine shop, Tub drain was broken and laying in the tub, the restaurant was also closed

Very nice would stay again. As long as shuttle is running.

When I checked in. The clerk said I would have a shuttle to The Airport at 4am. Came down. Shuttle not working. That's why I chose that hotel. They sent me to the airport by cab and paid for it. They need to advise the staff about theb shuttle. That is very important.

A place to sleep and not much else.

Inexperienced reception staff. Didn't know how to connect overseas call to my room. Blamed it on the phone! Not much help with local information to assist foreign travellers.Very run down and although non-smoking room, it reeked of stale cigarette smoke.

Pros and Cons.

The air conditioning unit in the room was broken and I couldn't adjust the temperature without removing the entire front of the unit. The bathroom walls were very dirty and it took several flushes to completely clear the toilet.

The front desk staff was pleasant and check in was simple and easy. The location is also right by the freeway and it was easy to get to other destinations.

Bed comfortable, good breakfast and close to my appointments...

rooms and bathrooms need updating and fixing to make it more appealing.

Bed comfortable, good breakfast and close to my appointments at a reasonable cost.

Not that great
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Beds were very small. One bed was broken. The pillows smelled like smoke. The bathroom needs a lot of updating. I am six foot and the shower head came up to my chest. People are not 4 foot tall. I expect more from a Ramada.

Breakfast was good.

This place was not worth the price we paid.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff. The ambiance. The hotels smell.

The staff was unhelpful. The place smelled. And our room was dirty. Bed sheets had stains. No remote for the tv the whole time there. It was just a horrible place to stay for the price we paid.

will never go there again. have never stayed at a wyndam that was that bad

exercise room was inaccessible, pool and hot tub inaccessible, even though we were told the hours we could use it, front desk staff unknowledgeable about restaurants or things to do in area, shower dripped constantly, shower did not work, only bathtub, standing water in shower drain, flat screen had lines through it the whole stay, hotel was non smoking, but we were next to a stairwell and you could smell the smoke at night, and saw butts on floor next day. when checking out staff did not bother to even ask for my key card, noticed another key card just sitting there, and was not given a receipt.

bed was soft, bar and grill was nice

Stay of emergency that was unpleasant

The smell of the hallways and the room was nauseating. The air conditioning/ heating system was obnouxly loud and couldn't be drowned out by white noise.

Staff was extremely friendly

This was the worst hotel stay i've ever experienced...don't waste your money or time looking at it!

dirty room, AC was broken, toilet did not flush, check-in staff was rude and the shuttle took 2 hrs for an airport pick-up less than 4 miles away. The resteraunt didn't open until 5:00 and then the cook called in sick, so no food was available. Not worth the money!!

The morning shuttle driver was awesome!

would not recommend this to anyone, sorry, but was very disappointed!

hotel needs a lot of attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was not clean, did not eat there because of this.

the shuttle driver was very courteous and helpful once he was sent to pick us up. that was the only thing that was nice about whole experience.

The worst ever.

I can honestly say this is the dirtiest, smelliest, grossest place I have ever stayed. It smelled like cigarette smoke when we walked in. The hallway carpets were filthy. The ceiling panel were stained and had holes. The elevators had signs taped on them that said "No more than 5 ( or 6) people" and we're very slow and smelly. The room looked like it hadn't been remodeled since the 70's. The furniture was scraped and almost rotted looking across the bottom. It looked like it had been in standing water. The room itself smelled like cigarettes, was dirty, with very lumpy pillows and mattresses. The bathroom had cigarette burns on the counter and there was shipped and peeling paint throughout the hotel. We were afraid to sit on anything because of the smell and dirtiness. We only stayed because it was almost midnight when we got there and didn't know where else to go. We checked out very early the next morning. We refused to stay the second night. This was a horrible place and I can't see myself EVER using Booking.com again if this is what you offer. I would never trust you again and will never recommend this site to anyone.

We got what we paid for.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The chair in our room was stained by sweat, water, urine - who knows. It was gross. I took a picture of it and showed it to the front desk staff when we checked out. She agreed it should be replaced.

The breakfast was very delicious.

The hotel could have been a little cleaner. The elevators all smelled horrible. The curtain is my room we're stained badly.

The breakfast was very delicious. It was a variety of items instead of the basic hotel continental breakfast.