Reviews of Holiday Inn Denver East - Stapleton 3 stars

3333 Quebec Street, Denver, CO 80207, USA

#59 of 77 hotels in Denver

• King Room - Disability Access

Only one drawer for clothes in the room! WiFi was terrible, spotty service at best. Only one of the three elevators was working. Problems with their electronic room keys.

Staff really tried, but see below.

The price was a little steep for not getting free breakfast with it and the wifi was horrible.

The room was gorgeous. We were on the 11th floor and it had a great view of downtown and the mountains. The balconies we're great.

• Room Selected at Check-In

The breakfast was terrible for the price that was charged, for a continental breakfast like that you shouldn't have to pay $11:95

The room was nice, I liked the balcony...

• Room Selected at Check-In

Not the room I THOUGHT I was getting. No view at all for $400 is crazy. I didn't realize booking with a 3rd party would not get me what I wanted.

• Room Selected at Check-In

Cleanliness was a big issue for me. The plates and silverware at breakfast had food on them from the night before. There was hair in the sink and a layer of soap scum on the back of it. The bathroom floor's cleanliness was questionable. The coffee tray needed wiped down and dusting in the room was lacking. When on the balcony you could see the roof on a lower section had a large pile of cigarettes and empty packs piled in the corner. Plus the stuff from room service still sitting outside the room next to mine the next morning was pretty gross. I could have had a cleaner room and better meal experience for a lot less than I paid. Definitely not worth the $100+ I paid for my stay. I booked with Holiday INN for the reputation they have for clean well maintained rooms and was sorely disappointed. I hope staff is retrained on how important cleanliness really is.

The bed was comfortable and staff was helpful.

• Room Selected at Check-In

No smoking on balcony rule

Loved how they let us check in early! Arrived at 9am and they let us check in (: also loved the beds! Super comfy! I’ll definitely be coming back.

• Room Selected at Check-In

I love that you get breakfast vouchers for the restaurant so you can have a real hot breakfast free with your room instead of typical continental breakfast

It was convenient. Under construction but still maintained well and clean.

The front desk service was great and prompt with all requests. And the shuttle service was perfect considering everything we did was in a 2 mile radius. Thank you.

• Room Selected at Check-In

I think the front desk staff could have been friendlier and more helpful. I called about having a headache and wanted to pay for some Tylenol to be brought up to me and they wouldn't do it. Also, when I called for some more coffee they front desk staff seemed a tad flustered with my request.

The location was great and so was the view from the balcony. The room was clean. The building looked fantastic.

• Room Selected at Check-In

There’s a train that blows it’s horn all night and day about every 12 minutes. This is my only complaint.

Great hotel. Convenient to everything! About 20 min from the airport. All of the rooms have balconies.

The construction wasn't the most pleasant, but they are working on improving so that's not something to hold against them!

Was impressed with the inside, had no idea it was so open and inviting on the inside!

• Room Selected at Check-In

Our toilet wouldn't flush I paid the price for a double bed room and I only got one bed with it I was told I could get a roll out and then we waited for one and we never got one we called the front desk and they said that they didn't have anymore after they told us they would give us one upon check-in .The girl at the front desk was very short with me and wasn't very Informative

The balcony

Stated Above ... The poor signage in the underground garage and the paucity of information on how to FIND you car the next morning. And the statement from some associate "So, what do you expect me to do?" when I could not easily locate my car when departing the property.

Location and it is a very nice facility, BUT it must be a franchise. The staff was always polite and thorough in answering an questions. This is the second time I've stayed at a HI and been surprise at breakfast. The was NO promotional information about the 'usual free breakfast' BUT there was NO indication nor suggestion that I would be paying $12 or so for breakfast. I guess the absence of many people should have tipped me. It was confirmed when I spotted something that looked like a cash register. Also, the signage between the underground garage and the hotel is very limited. I found my car after several attempts. The parking locations in the garage are NOT prominently marked and relocating the correct entrance to the parking area led to a couple of wrong choices and an urgent call to the hotel saying "I can't find my car". The person answer me saying "So, what do you expect me to do?". Next time I pass through Denver, I will look for a Holiday Inn owned by the Corporation. They; usually are motivated to be excellent.

• Room Selected at Check-In

The advertisement for this hotel says inside pool, when it's only an inside hot tub and as I have a toddler I was really looking forward to being able to swim inside since it hasn't been the warmest in the evenings. Also there is an exposed broken handles on one of the pipes that is very rusty that is dangerous and made me feel uncomfortable if my daughter were to accidentally cut herself on it. I was told free breakfast with my purchase and when I arrived for breakfast the first morning the breakfast staff was extremely rude about me saying I paid for rooms to be included with free breakfast. I had to then go back to the front desk and at that point they gave me less than enough of the breakfast passes for all my family to eat all the nights I booked. When I went to give them to the guy working the breakfast staff he took more than one for each of my family members who ate which was not okay in my opinion considering he already was rude about breakfast being free to begin with and told me they don't do free breakfast. It made me literally not want to eat there the rest of my stay, and we didn't as a matter of fact. Also I had walked past the housekeeper cleaning rooms and asked if I could use two towels so me and my daughter could swim and she said no. I called the housekeeping or whatever it is called to ask for some towels and she was kind and said she would. It took over two hours to get the towels to go swimming though. At the time I had not known there were towels in the pool area but still. Just a little frustrating as when I was younger I had a housekeeper position and towel service when requested right away was to be done more rapidely than that. The bathrooms had no vents which made the room be very steamy for a long time as well as the room stank pretty bad after the lady came to clean my room the first day. I left my door to outside open almost the whole time during my stay because the room smelled so bad.

The beds were amazing, as we're the pillows I slept without waking up throughout the night every night. The staff that greeted by the front was wonderful and friendly and made me and my family feel very comfortable. They were charming to my daughter and were helpful with any questions or concerns I had.

There is not enough choice selection for drinks there was no way for me to get milk at 1 am when I arrived without driving to the nearest gas station

The balcony and breakfast

As above .... breakfast experience I may go back to this hotel if I know that I'll be received by the same stupid guy .....!!!!!

Very bad breakfast experience!!!starting with the waiter who received us with no smile what so ever as if he is giving us the food for free or that we are not a Hotel gusts....!!! This was the only bad thing we experienced

The entrance to the room is inside the main building but looks like you are walking to an "inmate cell" and you can see all of the floors and people walking to their rooms across the building, weird set up and not very private. The towels in the bathroom were stained and the lever for the water temperature in the shower would only get a "good" hot when it was turned ALL the way to the left, you would think that it would be scolding hot If it was turned all the way. If the lever was slightly off the left turn it wouldn't be warm enough to get in so your option for a good temp was limited. The patio from our room was dirty and the sliding door was pretty rough to open and close. There is no designated parking as the parking structure is under renovation so we had to park a good distance away next to a sign that had obou authroized hours to park there in hopes we wouldnt get towed and so we didn't have to park in a completely different complex. It appears the entire hotel is under renovation, to include the dining area, and we never received a courtesy email or phone call in advance prior to our arrival. The main reason we booked this hotel was for the breakfast included. The description of the hotel showed that it was a breakfast buffet self serve like what most hotels offer. This was not the experience we had. We received coupons for the hotels restaurant "Spur" that had a limited menu, and did not look anything like what was promoted on the website nor on the placards in the rooms and elevator. Breakfast was a bit of a disappointment for options, but still thankful that it was included in our rate we paid.

The bed and pillows were very comfortable and we all seemed to have slept great, which is what helped bump the rate up for this review. The the room decor is updated and modern,and the room is a good size for a family of 3. A refrigerator, microwave and keirig were provided.

• Room Selected at Check-In

Couldn't smoke my cigarettes had to keep running downstairs from the 9th floor became very irritable fast

The shower and balcony with the mountain's view was Beautiful

• Room Selected at Check-In

The room was mediocre ~ carpet dingy, and a light on Both sides of the bed would have been appreciated instead of just one side.

Gym was good. Coffee in lobby was good.

When stepping in the bathtub it creaked and on the day we were checking out hotel staff knocked on our door 4 times starting from 8 o’clock in the morning to ask when we were leaving. I was very annoyed with that and found it incredibly rude, not to mention it took longer to get ready because we kept being interrupted.

That there was a car rental place attached. The breakfast was very good, although we would have liked more vegan options. As it was we had unbuttered toast, fruit cups, and potatoes with peppers and onions with no butter and it was delicious. The service at the restaurant was impeccable. Our server remembered us every morning and made sure our order came without dairy. The bed was very comfortable too. But our absolute favorite was the view of the mountains, it was beautiful.

• Room Selected at Check-In

The hot tub was dirty. You can tell that it had not been clean in awhile due to residue... oil from peoples bodies. Wasn't warm and the bubble definitely does not work.

The room was clean.

The motel charged a $50 deposit to my credit card above the room charge. Never had that happen before and the $50 stayed on my credit card for three days. When we first arrived the room was at 45 degrees and finally got to 68 degrees by morning. Shower in the morning was cold water.

The person who checked me in gave me two free coupons for breakfast at the property. Breakfast was good.

• Room Selected at Check-In

Staff was a little rude and said I only had one night stay but thank god for screen shots because it was 2 nights. And the front desk lady was rude she was like no you don’t its just one and I showed her my phone and she was like oh system error and then didn’t say a word

• Room Selected at Check-In

Bath tub wouldn't drain. Patio door didn't shut at the top. Fire alarm went off at 4:45 am

Very good breakfast & great view of the mountains from the balcony.

• Room Selected at Check-In

I thought I could have got a little better price.

They make a great hamburger and fri. here and a very good breakfast. The rooms are super nice the people are extra nice. Why would stay here anytime everytime I need a room in Denver.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

The first night I stayed the red headed gentlemen at the front desk gave me a choice of a free drink or free breakfast. I was only suppose to stay one night but needed a second night so because of the great service the first night I booked at this same hotel again. This time he didn't offer me drink or breakfast I was sad.

The bed was great! Quite room!

• Room Selected at Check-In

Service at the front desk was very slow - showed lack of training. I had to spent multiple hours trying to resolve billing issues which shouldn't have occurred in the first place. I invited a colleague staying in another hotel to have breakfast with me at the Holiday Inn. After making us wait for 30 minutes (on a busy morning where we were missing the opening session of the conference for this breakfast), the server refused to admit that we had ordered anything at all - while people who arrived after us had already been served. We had to leave without breakfast at that point.

Housekeeping left the room neat and tidy every day

Liked everything, excited to see remodel of main floor area, the bar was not as cozy this time but bartenders were especially great

We don't want to stay anywhere else when we go! We love the grande interior with open hallways, location but most of all we appreciate confirmation we get a balcony! Thanx we will always stay with you

There is very little parking available for the hotel. Securing better parking availability would be a great plus.

The beds were very comfortable the room was very clean and nice.

• Room Selected at Check-In

The only thing I didnt really like about the property was that it was non smoking...even on the balcony. To me, that was a little much. Part of the problem is the booking. I used booking.com to find a good deal with a smoking room and was shown your hotel as one of them. Even with that, not having a smoking room..using the balcony should have been available. Also with booking i was screwed. I could not cancel my trip without getting charged, and i couldnt change to a different hotel once i got to denver. Was a learning experience.

The staff were very friendly. The bed and pillows were very soft and comfortable. My wife and I loved the hot tub and pool. The view from our 11th floor of Denver and the mountians was incredible!

• Room Selected at Check-In

When I opened my room window, I could see recycling site right in front of my room. It gave me a bad view and even some bad smell, giving me unpleasant feeling during the stay.

Breakfast was quite good.

• King Room with Mountain View

No construction. Not thrilled a construction worker just opened my door to fix it because he was told the room was vacant. Only thing that stopped him was the fact that my husband had the safety bar latched on the door. Which 5 minutes later and he would have been able to get into the room because my husband was going to go down to the bar while I took a nap. That would not have set well with me. Even though my husband told him I was napping he still asked if he could fix the door real quick.

The view was awesome.

No shuttle from the airport. Hotel is a bit far from downtown, approximately 20mins drive.

Nice big room with very comfortable bed. Bathroom needs improvement. Breakfast is ok, nothing much to choose. Nice selection of beers.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

HORRIBLE wifi, couldn't get any work done from my room..overpriced and undercooked omlette , no creamer in room but several kcups, water took AGES to heat up. Just things I wouldn't expect from Holiday Inn

Staff was great.. Convenient shuttle..nice rooms

Everything. Not worth the price. Room was like a box, bathroom was way to small,one towel per person, cheaply made.

I thought it was very pretty inside main lobby.

I feel like I was tricked into choosing this hotel by misleading photos of the new renovated rooms when they all do not appear the same. The only thing that was great here was the staff was absolutely amazing and so beyond helpful.

When I booked our trip the pictures on the website did not match the current conditions of the unpleasant construction that is occurring daily. Our room look nothing like the one on the website.

Front desk staff not were not very helpful. They were clueless about many things we asked for. We gave up asking them - they didn't seem very motivated to assist travellers who might need a little advice on getting around the area. In the words of the people here "they ain't got no nothing to give you". There was also no shuttle to and from airport. The bathroom was badly lit. We found it strange that they would put black lampshades over the bulbs in the bathroom. I need bathrooms to be bright, not dim.

Rooms were clean and fairly comfortable. Was opposite the Quebec Plaza (I think). It;s not worth paying high accommodation rates in the downtown area (which we found disappointing) - that was the consolation. Other than the 16th street mall and Cherry Creek Mall, there really wasn't much else.

• Room Selected at Check-In

The rooms are a little on the outdated side but not a deal breaker.... and from my understanding they are in the process of doing that remodeling.... the room was a little small but again not a deal breaker.

The staff was amazing! The room was clean and having a room with a balcony was pretty cool as well.

• Room Selected at Check-In

The rooms facing the street are extremely noisy. We were on the 5th floor and could hear the traffic throughout the night.

Bed and pillows were wonderful

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Wow. No HD television in room even though this is year 2017. No vanity in bathroom. Sink leaked in two places when running water. Dresser drawer broken. Water shut off from 10:00 am until 3:00pm. Bed was hard. Pillows were cheap. Sketchy people in and out of hotel at all hours. Sink does not drain. Garage is a long, long walk to hotel. No pool and no hot tub. AVOID THIS HOTEL.

Staff was very friendly.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

They no longer have a shuttle from the airport, but they do shuttle from Central station. (If you are taking the rail RTD from airport for $9.00. The hotel will credit you the $9.00). Construction noise. I was gone most of the time, but I would not have liked it if I were there in the daytime. Pool was closed for repair or something. Hotel should make sure this info is on booking websites. But I learned my lesson to contact the hotel directly if anything's questionable. Maybe I will STOP USING THIRD PARTY BOOKING SITES. Breakfast buffet bill was $15 for one person. It wasn't as good as the free ones you get at some places.

The front desk staff were happy, helpful, and patient answering all of my questions. Located very close to I-70 and 225 . A pretty short drive to downtown. Central rail station is a few blocks away. There is a newer shopping area across Quebec St. There are a couple fast food joints a block away.

The noise going on from about 8 AM to at least 5 PM and sometimes beyond

Bed was NOT like a cloud . . . the construction going on was a bit much. One night there was no water which the guests had been informed about. Around 1 AM the phone rang and it was the front desk asking if I was the person trying to take a shower! NO! I was the person trying to sleep!!

• Room Selected at Check-In

The place was very nice. But it took them about an hour to check us in. We won't had mind but we were trying to make it to dinner before the Broncos football game. We ended up spending more eating at the stadium.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Booked originally due to listing stating that they had an airport shuttle. Later found out this is not correct. They run a shuttle from a central Tram station. We took the tram from the airport, to the station expecting their shuttle bus to meet us but it never showed up. It is supposed to run continuously every 10-15 minutes. In the end a different hotel's shuttle driver dropped us off near our place. Booked a non-smoking room, but when checked in could definitely smell smoke in our room. Washroom was clean, but had no countertop surface to set our toiletries on (just a sink). Building is under renovation. Breakfast is not included in stay.

Staff we dealt with were pleasant.

The only mirror in the room was over the pedistal sink in the bathroom NO surface to set anything on in bathroom. No chair in room.Fridge and microwave sitting on the floor. Seriously inconvenient room set up.

The room was clean. The staff was very nice

It was loud due to construction and we were disappointed the pool was closed. Would like if they posted that the pool was going to be closed before I reserved it.

We enjoyed the cleanliness of the room and the view that we had. We also liked he parking garage.

Our room had a strange odor and it seemed very tight in space. The walls are very thin. We were able to hear the neighbors clearly. Balcony area was very dirty. Not sure why the bathroom didn't have a toilet paper holder? The refrigerator was too small. No matter how many apologies guests receive its impossible to relax in an area that's under construction.

Very friendly staff and I appreciated the cleaning staff coming through daily.

• Room Selected at Check-In

Under renovation and they list smoking rooms online but don't actually have any. And they were rude to me about their mistake

Location was good and room was clean

You could smell dust in the room very bad, the balcony door couldnt open, the sheets had stains, the shower water was always very hot even when it was on cold and we got a two queen bed room when the reservation was for 1 king sized bed.

I liked the location. It was very close to shopping centers.

• Room Selected at Check-In

FRONT DESK CLERK GAVE US SINGLE BED ROOM WHEN INITIALLY WE REQUESTED TWO QUEEN BEDS. I WANTED BREAKFAST INCLUDED WITH ROOM BUT FDC AGAIN STATED IT WAS SEPARATE FROM ROOM. AFTER ERROR WAS DISCOVERED FDC, INCLUDED COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST DUE TO HER ERROR. I DIDN'T THINK SHE WAS VERY FRIENDLY, WHEN I STATED I WAS QUOTED 159.00 FOR THE NIGHT AND WAS ONLY DOUBLE CHECKING MY PHONE FOR QUOTE. SHE SEEMED INPATIENT WITH ME.

• King Room with Mountain View

Had to wait four hours to get checked in no room ready. When eating at the restaurant took 25 minutes to get a drink. Rooms were so noisy with the road traffic, kids screaming in the pool area and the main ax units for the building none of us got any sleep, can't forget the trains that go by blowing thier horns all night.

• King Room with Mountain View

The building was under renovation and much of the lobby was unusable.

Wait staff in the restaurant were friendly and hard working. They had to carry all the meals across the open lobby to the little bistro that was serving as the restaurant. I felt sorry for them.

Issue with reservations, someone dropped a heavy roll of tape from 4 stories up and almost hit us in tbe head. Workers thought it was funny.

Some problems got resolved.

Under construction. Long wait times for the only elevator they had working. The slider door to our balcony leaked and onsite restaurant had a very small menu and not much to choose from.

Location to my family

No breakfast included. King size beds are non existent. Hotel under construction. I was told I should complain to booking.com for the false advertising.

While in a room that appeared to be renovated, there were holes in the walls, subpar makeshift furniture at best and brown stains on the wall in the bathroom.

Everyone was super helpful it was just hard with the extensive renovations to feel like we made a good choice. I would suggest putting that in the comments so people know. But that is nothing they can really help. AC worked awesome!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Very dark and dated. For the cost overnight they couldn't even provide a toilet roll holder or a shelf to keep you're toiletries on. The balcony had a bracket to hold the two ends together. It didn't inspire me to walk onto it as we were on the 8th floor.

Staff were friendly and efficient

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I like this hotel, but there was major indoor renovation going on. It was loud, with jack hammering, etc. would have been nice to know this before booking.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• Room Selected at Check-In

When we got there they had all my info wrong and it took forever to check me in. They had me there for 3 nights instead of 2 and they had me with one king bed instead of two queen beds. It took 4 people to look at the computer and they ended up sending a maintenance guy up to check a room to see if it was what I wanted. The hotel is under construction so some of it was blocked off and the construction guys would start work early in the morning so it would wake me and my son up. The bathroom is so dark it's hard to see, the shower drain literally comes out of the tub and it doesn't drain at all and there's no toilet paper holder in the bathroom. The fridge in the room looks like it's from the 80's and hasn't been updated ever. The remote control to the tv had dead batteries so we had to go to the front desk for that. The gift shop is a complete rip off. For a small deodorant and a tooth brush was $13.00. Had I known there was a Walmart across the street I would have gone there. I just think for the money it wasn't worth it and I'll probably never stay there again.

The location was easy to find and that's about it.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

• Room Selected at Check-In

the bed was very comfortable although not the kind we asked for......we asked for either a king size or 2 queens and got one queen size. The shower/tub in the bathroom was slippery and the safety bar was on the wrong wall so it was hard to exit the shower. There was only one chair in the room and the closet door was broken, the toilet didn't work properly when we first arrived. The food was good although not very hot. The staff was VERY GOOD, though!

• Room Selected at Check-In

There was major construction going on that we did not know about and it was very loud. Also I was swimming in the pool and there was poop on it. The phone in our room didn't work and the balcony door was so hard to open my 11 year old couldn't open it. There was also a problem with a credit card checking in. I was trying to pay cash and it wasn't excepted.

I thought it was weird that the bathroom didn't have a TP holder; it just sat on the back of the toilet. Also, there was no counter space in the bathroom. A large mirror out of the bathroom (closet?) would have been nice. It wasn't the cleanest, but it was clean and comfortable enough for a one nighter. If we were staying longer than that, I would likely not use this hotel.

Staff was very friendly.

Hotel is undergoing renovation and there is a lot of noise. Our floor hadn't been renovated yet. Large, impersonal place, with boring decor and indifferent staff. Restaurant looked understaffed & unappealing; we didn't eat there. Sliding glass doors on balcony let in a lot of cold air & street noise, but heater dried out our sinuses, so no joy there either. Overall it was a good value, but not the sort of place you'd want to stay in except as a sleep stopover.

Beds & amenities were good, but see problems above.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Parking is limited. Underground parking available feels unsafe. No security, no signs to direct you out to exit. I wasn't the only one driving around in circles looking for exit. Which makes it a safety issue. I feel they are not compliant with safety standards. To park and go to hotel is like a maze. No arrows no directions. How could OSHA approve site? 2nd, tub was plugged. Called front desk to suggest I get moved to another room. They denied and sent a maintenance man to my room. I decided to step out after 30min past. This was at 9pm. I came back at 10pm and they left me note to come to front lobby so I can get key for different room due to tub not of gotten fixed. Maintenance man did his best. Customer service at front desk below average.

Bed was comfortable. Pillows are lovely.

• Room Selected at Check-In

I ordered a room with two Queens or a King bed, and got a double size bed and a roll away. The Hot tub was on the fritz at least it was hot. Parts of the hotel were under construction. I had not ability to cancel the reservation with out being charged the full amount, even though I would have rebooked at a different hotel with booking.com.

The structure was pretty neat.

• Room Selected at Check-In

When we arrived there was no parking. When we finally found spot n I carried everything up to my room I realized they gave me one bed instead of 2 like I reserved. So I had to carry all my stuff n kids down n get moved to a different room. By the time I finally got in my room an situated the pool has closed for the night and my kids were heartbroken. Then in the morning we found out there was no continental breakfast.

The beds were comfy and I like that we had a balcony in our room.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

On site parking is not good. Had to park in the rear of the hotel and there is No back enterance for guests! Would feel much safer if the parking garage was actually open!

Cleanliness of the room

• Room Selected at Check-In

although there was parking front desk did not advise how to locate my room , very confusing with a baby and luggage walked the building and parking garage til I found an employee to guide us in the right direction very frustrating!!!

that there was convenient parking

One minute it's sunny & beautiful, the next day its like 4 feet of snow .

Everyone was so friendly & helpful . We've also decided that we will be staying at that hotel from now on every time we visit Denver , Colorado.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Toilets were WAY too low...especially with bad knees. Balcony was dirty. Comforter's duvee was well worn.... Price was higher than the Double Tree next door, but not as updated as the Double Tree, which we've stayed in previously.

Bar and Restaurant was great....employees great.... Room was clean. Nice having a restaurant there, but we did not dine in.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Our room had stains on both the sheets and comforter. Blood appeared to be on the sheets in one spot. The bathroom really needed remodeling. The towel rack fell off upon touching it. Mold in the vent. Our room faced the busy street so it was very noisy and hard to sleep at night with the traffic/sirens. The lobby was nice. Service at the restaurant was good. However, rooms need remodeling. We have had much better experiences Holiday Inn hotels so we were overall disappointed.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

• Room Selected at Check-In

There was a mistake made when I checked in a was charged wrong though I was very specific and when they were fixing the next day they were extremely stingy and we paid so much for the breakfast and they didn't want to give us breakfast vouchers. When checking out they didn't ask for my id or name which concerned me they only needed the room number. Also I was standing outside my room talking to a friend and security came around 4 or 5 times "making sure we were okay" while we were just talking quietly.

I liked the room and the balcony and the style of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

• Room Selected at Check-In

Didn't know that it was a $50 incidental fee or that breakfast wasn't included but still enjoyed!

Bed was very soft!!! Nice view from the balcony! Staff was very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Not impressed with the room itself: The bathroom sink was a pedestal and there was little room to store toiletries plus toiletries were very limited with no shower caps no mouthwash plus there were insufficient toiletries for 2 people; there was no lounging chair in the room.

Staff was very nice, food in dining room, good and central atrium very attractive.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

The room was very warm when we arrived; we prefer our hotel rooms cool for sleeping.

Check-in was quick, and the room was quiet. The location was good for our trip.

Browse Holiday Inn Denver East - Stapleton traveller photo gallery