Reviews of Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport 3 stars

18118 International Boulevard, SeaTac, WA 98188, USA

#9 of 36 hotels in SeaTac

We waited 30 minutes for the shuttle, the cable was the worst I’ve seen. The bartender was not proficient in customer service to say the least. I remember when Radisson was a hotel of luxury. Not at SeaTac . I would not reccomend this hotel to anyone. The worst spend of $200 in my life.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

It's not possible to open windows On the second floor there was smell of chlorine from the swiming pool downstairs Breakfast could be better

There is a shuttle bus from the hotel to the airport Spacy room TV with HBO channel

• Premium King Room with Lake View - Non-Smoking

I’ve stayed here many times. Until now the restaurant had been quite decent, but it’s really gone downhill. Next time, I’ll eat somewhere else.

Location is great—literally right across the street from the airport—the rooms are spacious and well-laid out—very comfortable—and the staff is friendly and efficient.

• King Room with Lake View

Dining room closed, and bar staff a bit slow to wait on me when there was only 2 other customers. But otherwise, the food and overall was great

Comfort and service right by the airport. The room and shuttle service was fantastic

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Overnight parking is $24. Decor needs to be updated. Shower hot/cold was labeled backwards. Bar was out of listed happy hour special... and it was empty.

Location to airport was nice. Shuttle was great.

• Premium Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Lake View - Non-Smoking

Room was too small for a family of 4...crowded without any seating or sofa. Tub was not nice enough for a bath. Room was a little rundown and tired.

Pillows were fluffy and bed was comfy, shower was great! Food was good

• King Room with Lake View

I liked that it had a pool but card key access waant working properly and tbere isnt a changing/locker room with access to pool. Tgere is the lobby bathroom near the conference room fairly close but was freezing so not pleasant to walk through wet

Comfortable bed. Large room. Kind staff. Shower water pressure was perfect.

• Premium King Room with Lake View - Non-Smoking

I hurt my back and I had to park my car fairly far away. The telephone service to the front dest from the ice machine, never did get picked up. I had locked myself out of the room and had to go down to the desk in my stocking feet to get another key.

The floor in hallway were very dirty with stsin and paper trash from elevator all the way down hallway, my 4 pillows on bed stank like not been washed in several stays from ither guest.

• Queen Room with Lake View

The price was high. I know that it is par for the marketplace right now, but it would be so nice to have a place that is high quality for a lower price.

I needed a room at the last minute and one was available.

The front desk has 1 person working it and it's not enough. There's always a line. Also. They charge $22 a night to park your car! What the hell! NEVER staying there again because of that. And I also wasn't told that when I checked in. Hotel is dated 1 of the washers and 1 of the dryers are also broke. Ugh

• One-Bedroom Suite

Your shuttle driver does well, but always looks like he just lost his favorite pet

the room with a seperated "livingroom" space. bed was great, love being right next door to 13 coins the 24/7 restaurant and bar

Stayed at the Hilton Double Tree before, but children wanted an an Indoor pool, which ironically we didn’t use. It was all ok until we went to the restaurant:Perhaps the worst meal I’ve ever had. Expected a buffet breakfast- easy with young children, but no buffet- so upsold to the “ a la carte” menu. I had an omelette- unedible - hard to get that wrong .They were at least kind enough not to charge for it. But I wouldn’t recommend staying there if you are forced to spend at a night at Seattle airport.

Leaving

Security system is broken. No card key issued. Have to be ushered by the employee every time you have to go back to the room. On a New Year's Eve ? It sucks!

Proximity to the airport

• King Room with Lake View

The room were outdated in comparison to the lobby. Painted door hinges and warn carpet. Just nothing great. I wish there would have been some deal for breakfast.

The lobby was very nice.

Decor is a wee bit dated, but who cares? You're here most likely on a layover, and for that purpose, this hotel delivers and then some.

No-frills, no-fuss, conveniently located airport hotel with a perfectly good bar & restaurant, a comfortable, big bed and a shower with excellent water pressure. I didn't try the pool, but that would have been a nice thing to do if I'd had enough time. Bonus: I left a credit card at the bar, and when I called the next day from Asia to ask if they found it, the staff went out of their way to look for it. They found it, and shipped it to my home express. Excellent customer service!

Indoor pool is very nice, but the temperature of the pool room is way too cold.

Since we have stayed there several times before, the staff gave us a free upgrade to a suite,. It was very nice and greatly appreciated

The hotel only had cribs, no pack n plays. The cribs were way outdated with dangerous crib rails, which my 15 month-old got her leg stuck in. Also, we asked for extra pillows and housekeeping took so long to bring them that we had to call and cancel because we didn’t want the baby to get woken up when they finally would have brought them. We went swimming in the small indoor pool and the temperature of the water was uncomfortably cold.

I always leave tip for room cleaning...upon my return the next day, there was only 1 washcloth, (I had let the front desk know that he would be joining me in my room when his flight came in later) my adult son had traveled to meet me ( was there for a sudden family death). I called down for an extra washcloth, was told they would bring one up. An hour later I finally went down myself to get one. Upon waking the next morning, found that the coffee service had not been refreshed. No coffee, cups etc. The night I checked in, I went to the lounge for a cocktail and dinner. Waiter did not take my dinner order. It was already late, so I just took a bowl of soup up to my room. The lounge was busy and appeared understaffed.

Bed was comfy, room clean

Would live to have a sauna or hot tub available here at the hotel.

Loved the accommodation we stay here every year and will continue to do so. Thanks for the suite with the balcony we loved it.

It's a bit dated and hallways are a bit dark and worn. Comfortable, but not outstanding.

Very close to the airport (can actually walk from Arrivals, but there is a shuttle as well). Onsite restaurant. Both good for an overnight stay and quick trip back to the airport

• King Room with Lake View

It was a bit worn for the price and reception staff were more interested in Seahawks game than customers. Only food service open was the bar. Food was delicious but there were 4 TVs on.

Location, beds, pillows

• One-Bedroom Suite

It was cold in the lobby. I waited in the lobby for a few hours and the cold wind from outside was uncomfortable.

The in hotel bar was excellent. I enjoyed a nice dinner and a few drinks in good company.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

• King Room with Lake View

There was hair in the tub and around the toilet. The bed was old. I could feel the springs in it. I ordered room service and the food wasn't that great. The fries were perfect but the clam chowder was very thick and tasted like I was eating cream. The Caesar salad was so drenched in dressing that the lettuce was wilting. So the food wasn't worth the money.

Staff was excellent! Room was large and mostly clean.

I can't think of anything I would improve.

I needed to do a lot of editing for my book, so I needed quiet, calm, and dependable surroundings. I got it all with smiles and great cooperation. I swam every day, was close to a shopping center ($12.00 taxi) for my supplies, and was able to enjoy carry-out food from the restaurant on-site to accomodate my working hours. The front desk staff was always helpful with answers, phoning taxis, suggestions, and encouragement. They take pride in their service, 24/7.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

As a visitor to Seattle, the airport can be a bit daunting to navigate to fine the right exit for the Radisson. Might be an idea to give details of walking directions on the website or confirmation. Hotel itself is fine for a stopover

Perfect for an airport hotel - 5 minutes walk, no need to hang around for shuttles. Staff very friendly and helpful, menu not extensive but fine. Choice of buffet or cooked to order for breakfast and a few beers to pick from in the bar

Its probably 5 mins walk from the airport, I didnt realise this and waited 20mins for the shuttle (it went past me twice).

Super comfy bed, large room, good breakfast. Gym was well equipped.

The buttons for the elevator was a bit confusing.

The bed was very comfortable and the room clean and quiet with nice little touches. The restaurant inside the hotel had good food and friendly staff. Check in was swift and friendly. The shuttle service was welcoming.

The bed was like a cloud. Spacious room with nice appointing. Loved the coffee in the lobby. We were granted an early check-in after flying all night on a red-eye flight. Many thanks!

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

• King Room with Lake View

Old fashioned hotel, old furniture, noisy heating with vent blowing on you and not adjustable. There is work at the hotel we were not told about ahead of time

Bathroom was OK, liked having small refrigerator and microwave

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Shuttle from airport was a fiasco. We waited for a long time in the cold and had to call 3 times before the guy showed up, then he almost left without us. He also forgot to drop 2 people off at their airline! Shuttle back in a.m. went smoother.

Bed and bedding were very comfy!

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

• King Room with Lake View

The restaurant in the hotel was terrible when it came to drinks. The orange juice tasted like it came from a cheap frozen concentrate and the coffee was lukewarm at best. The bathroom was in need of a good paint job.

The shower was great! Lots of water pressure and the rainmaker shower head felt good after a long day. The bed and pillows were very comfortable and the room was quiet, although it could have been a bit darker at night. The chorizo scramble in the lobby restaurant was delicious, but didn't make up for the drinks.

The rain head shower head is awful. There is inadequate water pressure and it is set high enough for a professional basketball player. The adjustment nuts are obviously tightened to prevent any adjustment. They would do better to get a good quality low-flow shower head. I would not stay here again because of the disappointing shower.

The location within walking distance is excellent.

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

The television and the signal for time zones changed over night, so when I woke up, I thought I was two hours late for my flight. I will say, that it sure got me out of bed quick!!

I liked how close it was to the airport, but I was able to sleep soundly. Airport noise was not an issue. I was able to get up for an early flight and take the free shuttle, which runs every half an hour. The airport is actually so close that I could have walked over if I chose.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Not clean, we actually had to have them bring a new set of sheets poorly staffed the staff that was there was trying to be helpful just not enough of them

Convenient location for overnight stay lean over to catch another flight other than that would not recommend it.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

We booked expressly because of proximity to airport and the pool, which was closed. For sure it would have been nice to have known it was closed ahead of time.

Shuttle service and staff were great.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Refrigerator was on low or off. Bathtub stopper needed cleaning and drain cleaned out. Silverfish scuttling around in the bathroom. Toilet was not cleaned thoroughly, so wondering if the rest of the room was clean?

Comfortable bed and room. Staff seem very friendly and welcoming.

Would like to have a magnified mirror on the bathroom wall.

Very comfortable room, king bed, microwave and small fridge, coffee, tea (would like to see hot chocolate- it was a very cold night), warm- with ability to adjust the temperature, full bathroom with shampoo etc. TV with all channels, good lighting. Would stay here again.

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

The hidden fees like extra for parking at a hotel I am already spending the night in. Other hotels have free continental breakfast I have to pay for it. I will not be staying at the Radisson again next time I go to the airport.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

• King Room with Lake View

The room was quite expensive in comparison to other hotels and it was as modern as we expected it to be. We also received a continental breakfast in other hotels and didn't here which was disappointing for the cost of the room! Would choose another hotel next time.

The hotel was great for an overnight stop before a flight the following day as it was so close to the airport and has a free shuttle bus service. The rooms were big and comfy too.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Very few choices in the 'shop' and no pop machine, but not too far to mini mart.

Nice bed, thick towels, mini fridge & microwave. Short walk to the train to get down town.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

• King Room with Lake View

I left my charger for MacBook behind. These cost over $100 to replace. I called the hotel from Vancouver on the Sunday I left, a few hours later, to ask if they could find it. The housekeeper found it. I asked the front desk to mail it to me in Vancouver, where I was staying at the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel for another 5 days. They had credit card and contact details for me. It did not arrive in Vancouver by the time I left 5 days later. I sent an email to both hotels (Seattle Radisson Airport and Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver) about a week later. Fairmont replied within 12 hours to tell me they had not received a mail for me. Radisson has still not replied - 4 days later. I am not impressed.

Comfortable bed. Good computer connection facilities in room.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

The atmosphere in the restaurant was quite cold, but the food was much better than I expected. Service was OK, but often there was no one around. Perhaps they were working another area.

The location was great as we could walk to and from the terminal. Everyone was cheerful and helpful.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

The pool was cold and clumps of hair in and around the poolside. I was not happy about the housekeeping staff not replenishing the toiletries.

The bed was extremely comfortable. Best sleep ever.

There wasn't anything that we didn't like, other than I wish I could have stayed longer.

The size of room and it's layout. That it was so close to SeaTac International since my flight was 9 am to HNL. Staff was helpful and friendly when we checked in.

• Reviewed: 10 September 2016

We chose Radisson to quickly get there from the airport without a taxi, but it appeared you have to walk a rather long distance, crossing the highway and carrying all your suitcases over the street curbs (and there is not a single road sign from the airport to the hotel). Going downtown by taxi would have probably been easier. No one helped us to carry the luggage at the entrance or inside the hotel. Our flight was late and the hotel's restaurant was closed, no way to order a meal, we could only go looking for some nearby cafes.

Very comfortable rooms, stable free Wi-Fi

• Reviewed: 2 September 2016

It's really a great airport hotel. If you are looking for all the Seattle sights - this isn't the hotel. But for flying in or out - this is great!

It was literally a 2 minute shuttle from the airport. Great beds and comforters. We also went for dinner 20 minutes before the restaurant closed at 10pm and they were so accomodating - really pleasant and helpful even after a long shift! Great service. Also, really good food.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

Air conditioning was difficult to control. Sound proofing could be better.

Room was a generous size with comfortable furniture and good wi-fi. Staff were pleasant and helpful.

• Reviewed: 12 August 2016

Expensive for what you get. Clean but looking a little tattered on the edges.

Very nice location with respect to the airport (you can walk there if you want but also an easy shuttle). Clean, standard room. Hotel restaurant, while not cheap, is fairly reasonably priced. Not far from the rail station to get to downtown. My room was quiet and a comfortable bed. Free Wi-Fi

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

• Queen Room with Lake View

We were waiting 45 min. for the shuttle (while we saw all other hotel shuttles at least 2-3 times). No excuses, just bla-bla. Barkeeper was friendly, but his margarita was not really a good idea.

It was quite close to the airport.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

There was nothing as such

We were on business visit and what we wanted to have like close to airport, public transport was available, breakfast choice was very less but being vegetaria-even with vide choice we have limited Choice as of

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

Definitely not modern by any means. Bed was stiff and springy. Toilet paper was nearly depleted, had to call for more. Power outlets were sparse; I couldn't even charge my phone on my side of the bed. Windows were old and thin; traffic noise was louder than I expected. The overall 80's atmosphere of the place felt like something out of Blade Runner, which I partly enjoyed but was mostly nauseated by.

Right across from Sea-Tac, which is the selling point. Nice view of departures (which I like to watch). The shuttle (actually a dingy van) to the airport runs every 30 minutes, 24 hours a day. Double shower head was crude but welcome. AC/heat was archaic but functional. Elevators are really fast and responsive, which is cool when you're trying to hurry before other people down the hall can get on... :)

• Reviewed: 18 July 2016

Shuttle bus not frequent enough: we waited for a very long time at the airport after ringing the hotel for the pickup while all the other passengers had been picked up by other airport hotels. Reception staff unfriendly

• Reviewed: 17 July 2016

Need to buy a vacuum and teach the front desk people some manners and a little tact. Also, if your not going to honor the rooms and terms from Booking.com, don't let them sell your rooms or represent your property!

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

The service was quick. The food delivery was prompt and delicious. The staff was friendly and courteous. Couldn't have asked for a better stay.

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

I did not appreciate the house cleaning maid that stood outside of our door waiting to clean our room from 10 a.m. Until we left at noon!She literally gave me the evil eye several times in passing by in the hallway, very rude. Never have I experienced that in all of my hotel history! Also, the pool was not heated like we expected & there was no hot tub😟 I will not be staying here ever again!

Bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 2 July 2016

NOISE from street and airport. The Windows did not seem to block any noise. Had to sleep with fan on full blast, white noise app AND pillow over my head:(

Staff was very friendly

• Reviewed: 26 June 2016

That I didn't have more time to relax there!

The resturant was good, food good, staff was was great! I had to return my rental car and the front desk was very helpful in making this easy. It was easy to get back to the hotel as well. They were on time with the airport shuttle as well.

Quite good for an overnight between flights.

The woman checking us in made a huge mistake, charging us twice for the night. Totally messed up one of our credit cards.

• Premium King Room with Lake View - Non-Smoking

You had to pay to park your car.

Bed was very comfy!

Food price.

Clean.

front desk blame our children for making Noise at 4:00 pm just going to room on checking in

• Premium Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Lake View - Non-Smoking

The hotel was lovely, room comfortable and clean! And right across from the airport!

Location to airport- just across the street- and light rail.

Near airport for 8 hour sleep layover, it was very quiet and clean.

rooms could be updated and cleaner

Would be nice if breakfast was included

• King Room with Lake View

Good service, easy overnighter to airport.

We had only 1 night arrived after 10:30 pm & morning ,didn't use facilities!

Bathroom door too close to toilet!

• King Room with Lake View

Everything staff checking stunk food poor at best

Both

Reception desk staff not very friendly or efficient. Lounge bar tender very uninterested and almost rude.Restaurant is quite pricey

Location, big room

• King Room with Lake View

Television remote. Couldn’t figure out how to use it effectively.

Real coffee cups & plenty of towels.

• King Room with Lake View

Advertised hot tub was not present, facilities were definitely starting to show their age.

Very close to the airport, comfortable bed.