Reviews of Ramada by Wyndham Jacksonville Hotel & Conference Center 3 stars

3130 Hartley Road, Jacksonville, FL 32257, USA

#66 of 111 hotels in Jacksonville

• Reviewed: 23 October 2018

Staff was very polite, room and grounds were well maintained...
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Staff was very polite, room and grounds were well maintained pool area clean. Went to restaurant for breakfast, food was good , hot and fresh. Wish more places were that nice. We will surely return.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Would stay again.

Our first room was mildew smelling and floor flooded from AC. The room we got moved to never got cooler than 73 and it was cooler outside at night. Sink in bathroom was dirty, could tell they brushed teeth it was all over the mirror and sink.

Pool was nice. Breakfast was great. Beds comfy and room was clean except the sink. Convenient to get to.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

The Ramada by Wyndham was a good place to stay for the price!

Upstairs balcony access only, no elevator, so plan to pull your suitcases up the stairs. No newspaper in the morning.

The breakfast buffet was awesome. Lots of choices. The room was large and clean. The refrigerator in the room was nice. The outdoor pool and hot tub looked very inviting. The grounds were neat and clean.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

The staff was very friendly, and we had our room on time with no delay.

Late in the evening, we kept getting booted off the internet. We think it was because of the high usage. In the early morning though we never got booted. I would say though that the only other criticism we have is that the staff could only guarantee us a room on the first floor if we accepted a handicapped room with one bed. We would rather have two queen beds if we had a choice, and would have taken a room on the second floor, but my wife and I are both handicapped and there is no elevator in the hotel.

The breakfast was Very good. My wife thought the eggs were a little cold, but I enjoyed the breakfast very much. I also loved the location, and we had a lot of fun at the comedy club which is right in the hotel.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Not enjoyable
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Pool to be cleaned... Room to not stink of dog! Air conditioning was poor and did not work effectively. Many better hotels around the area. This one was not value for money!

Staff were very friendly.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Good on your wallet. Could be so much better with some simple fixes.

Cigarette smoke pouring into our room in the middle of the night via the air duct in the bathroom. Called front desk and got "what do you want me to do about it?" ITS 2018. No smoking on the premises unless in a designated area AWAY FROM THE BUILDINGS. Separate the comedy club from the front desk. Having to wade through drunk white trash to get to the desk is'nt optimal. Location isn't very conducive to enjoying the attractions Jax has to offer. Just because a destination is "25 minutes away" as the crow flies does not mean 25 minutes by car. Its Jacksonville, if you've been there you know what I mean.

Breakfast buffet was top notch, and free. No pet fee unless your pet damages something (it is ridiculous that most hotels charge a fee regardless - people can be A LOT dirtier than animals...)

Unbearable heat

We had to move rooms twice because the air conditioner did not work either one. The rooms were 78° and when someone came to fix them, they fiddled with it for moment and said it was fixed. An hour later the room was 79°.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

The air condition did not work correctly and the staff was...

The air condition did not work correctly and the staff was giving us different reasons why from that it was motion detected to that it runs on WiFi and that it was down bc of the WiFi not working??? The unit and the whole room was very outdated and didn’t feel clean.

Smell and bugs

The area before getting to the dinning facilities smell awful. I only ate the date I arrive and the day I was leaving and it still had a smell outside the facilities. Also, I had spider in my room on Saturday and ask the main desk for bug spray, I was told that the security guard was bring it. Well to my dismay he had a small towel on his shoulder asking with is the bug, and had no spray. If bug spray was not available it would had been nice to know and I would have when out and purchase it.

The only position aspect of this trip was housekeeper Ms. Debbie, she was a delight. My family came to his hotel prior to Hurricane Florence and I did expect the typical Ramada Hotel experience but to not avail.

Not worth the money
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The room was filthy. I had to keep my shoes on the entire time. The garbage cans around the hotel were overflowing and the pool area never had any pool towels. The front desk clerk Kathy was indifferent and rude at times. I was very disappointed with this place.

Great place will stay again.

Couldnt stay longer

The breakfast buffet, and comedy club onsite with known act. Nice pool area for kids. Rooms very nice and clean Staff speaks when you walk bye.

Overall I really appreciate the staff going beyond to make sure my family was satisfied.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

I didn't like the fact that for breakfast they didn't serve cheese.

Me and my family enjoyed our stay. The staff was very friendly. My kids really enjoyed the breakfast and so did I.

ok

for the price you guys need to clean this place up a little. Mold growing on bathroom ceiling, furniture is a little dingy. I would not take anyone I wanted to impress to this place.

convenient

Dining room review
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Gentlemen staff in breakfast room was offsetting. On day two 7:30am he asked for our dining ticket. This is your last day so you want need this and took it. This would have been fine if he at least checked everybody elses card, besides the fact that we werent checked on day one. Be consistent so that it doesn't appear prejudiced.

hotel room was nice,environment and location nice.

I felt that the Saturday buffet was to expensive for the choices, and the prime rib was cold, breakfast was not the best,bacon taste re-cooked ,sausage was brunt.

hotel room was nice,environment and location nice.

The breakfast that is included in the stay was very good.

The bed in our room was very uncomfortable. Every time we moved or rolled over it sounded as if it was going to hit the floor. The air unit in our room also wasn't working properly so it was very warm in our room. If we didn't have our children with us we would have left and went elsewhere.

The breakfast that is included in the stay was very good. It's from the restaurant that is attached to the hotel.

Nice Stay

The beds were very hard and the rooms would benefit from some upgrading.

This hotel was perfect for a quick overnight stay. The full breakfast buffet was amazing. The staff were welcoming and friendly.

Great 2 day stay!!!!!!
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The staff was great and very hospitable. Room was very clean and bed was very very comfortable. Breakfast was awesome. A buffet of scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon (loads of bacon), homestyle potatoes, biscuits, sausage gravy, waffles and fresh fruit. Waitstaff was very good and never let me sweet tea get below half and also waitress remember me from staying there a year ago. I will definitely stay here everytime I'm in Jacksonville. Also price was very reasonable.

Overall, I would visit this place again. The pros out weighed the cons.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Housekeeping service can improve on dusting, vacuuming and replenishing towels. We had to call for extra towels and washcloths and the room was not vacummed daily only once out of 3 days stay. I didn't realize the thermostat was on the wall and thought there was no way to cut the air off because the knobs on the small fan or air conditioner box didn't work. I finally figured out how to work the thermostat. My throat was getting very dry from the air blowing constantly. Replace that mattress in room 177.

The hot breakfast buffet was good. The bed was comfortable although it appeared to have a dent on the right side of the mattress. Hotel is near highway and some of my favorite stores like Publix, Walmart, Mall and Target were close by. We requested a lower level since no elevators and received a lower level king size room. Gigi's restaurant was a nice place to serve meals and the seafood buffet was great. Some of the family attended the Comedy Zone located inside hotel and really enjoyed it and they served food at the comedy show, Just nice entertainment without driving to another location. Front desk service was always pleasant when called for service and service was provided quickly after the call in.

4.0
    Need to get their act together and clean up the place

Employees attitude and the parking lot was filthy

The personality and friendliness of Miss Deborah in housekeeping. She always has a kind word and a smile for everyone. been staying at the Ramada Inn in Mandarin for over 3 years and it's just going downhill worse and worse I don't know what's going on but it's not very clean anymore and the people's attitude is awful

Good location.

AC did not work in my room...first two nights were miserable hot and humid. Maintenance came out three times. Last time made it a little more tolerable.

Good location. Breakfast was really good

Very enjoyable
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Lots of ants. Someone dropped food and 3 days later it was still in the hallway on the ground. The vending machines either didn't have water or were broken and they only took $1 bills. Internet was horrible! Sometimes the ac didn't work well and sometimes it worked too well.

Location was fantastic. Comedy show was great. Pool was nice, big, comfortable, and clean. Good assortment of breakfast choices. Very responsive to maintenance calls. Hotel was easy to navigate.

This is our third visit to this hotel and we have been pleased each time. We love the location.

The funky cleaning odor which dissipated after a short time.

Two evenings we had the door open and the manager actually walked by checking on guests and asking how we were doing. I had a small problem of misplacing something, and the manager and staff were very helpful in helping me resolving my problem. This visit, we found the cleaning solution being used to clean the floor had a strange odor, but after leaving the door open a short time the room was fine. We also find it nice to have breakfast served in the nice restaurant each morning. They are always very nice about letting our grandchildren, who we are visiting, stay with us at the hotel overnight and join us for breakfast at no additional cost.

Even though there were some problems with housekeeping, the stay was pleasant.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Room was not cleaned and bed was not made. Had to ask for towels and wash clothes for 2 of the days we were there.

Free buffet breakfast was excellent. Room was clean. Customer service was good. The hotel also has a Comedy Club. We always enjoy a show with nationally known comedians.

Nice stay.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The ladies at the check-in desk were very friendly and polite. The rooms were clean and nicely furnished. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast selection was great, there was eggs, bacon, grits, fresh fruit, cereal and yogurt available as well as a waffle maker.

It's good for the prices and convenience.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

My towels had hair on them. My garbage bag wasn't replaced. My bathroom walls had hair on them. My ceiling paint was chipping and falling off.

Convenient location close to highway. Several eating establishments in closer proximity. Great entertainment on site. Lively atmosphere in the main lobby and buffet area.

The thermostat for the air in the room would only go down to...

The thermostat for the air in the room would only go down to 68, however my room never got cooler than 72. We called the front desk 3 times and each time they said maintenance would come but they never did. Washing machine wouldn't take my quarters and the vending machine kept my quarters! Little things but overall a good place to stay.

I wouldn’t stay here again!

I didn’t like the WiFi it was very poor, the toilet flush was poor and hardly worked, the smell of the bathroom, the size of the bathroom was so very small, false advertising on booking.com because the room was not what it looks like online!

I liked the breakfast buffet and location of the hotel

We showed up at your hotel, slept, ate, and then departed. Thanks

There were some noisie ppl next to us that played loud music in the parking lot right out side our door until 2am

The breakfast was awesome and the room was nice

Breakfast was great waitress very accommodating.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Smelled people smoking outside the room most of the night. Coffee creamer in room so old it would not dissolve.

Breakfast was great waitress very accommodating.

I've stayed at Ramada's before and this one didn't measure up.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The USB ports didn't work in my room. I told front desk on the first day and it wasn't fixed. Most hotels have USB ports in the light bases. This hotel is in need of an upgrade. I had to charge my phone in the car. Bathroom didn't have an exhaust fan.

The breakfast was very good.

I enjoyed my stay very much
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The beds were very hard to sleep in I have a bad back and my bed bothered me worse sleeping in those beds. You need beds with memory foam in them.

The breakfast buffet

Very average.

The room didn't feel clean especially the carpet. It felt like a cheap motel with added amenities that even non-guests used, like the comedy club, which allowed them to charge more that the room was worth.

The location was nice.

I will never stay in a Ramada hotel ever again

The room. The cost. False advertising

The room was old and nasty.I paid $300 dollars for two nights and they know these hotels alone should cost $59.99.They would not give us a remodeled room at all. Never would I stay at any Ramada hotel again.

Not great facility w/ good breakfast
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Room was supposed to be two bed and they only had one with a roll bed. The roll bed was extremely uncomfortable. The location has a comedy center. When checking into the hotel it seems as if checking into a concert. There were cigaret buds and smokers all around the premises.

The breakfast and breakfast staff was great.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

The breakfast was greasy.. everything tasted like it was cooked in the same old grease.

The room was wonderful.. the staff was wonderful.. great location.. next to express way..

Good hotel for the price but not good for children.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Room was small and not as clean as I thought I'd be. It was facing the highway which was very noisy. The hotel had a comedy club in the lobby which I didn't know and after hours it was loud. The children's pool wasn't clean or ready for use.

The location was convenient to stores and highway.

Disappointed in the way this “ hotel” was represented .
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

This was advertised as a hotel but is actually a motel with outside doors, no interior hallways . It was extremely noisy and it smelled like cigarette smoke all over the property.

The breakfast was very good

Better bring your sleeping pills to get through the night.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The whole room was gross. Dirty chairs, floors (bathroom floor had urine stains) , bathtub had feet marks. I didn’t expect perfection but I also didn’t expect almost total disregard to cleanliness. The sheets were clean at least.

Jackie at the front desk was really nice.

Not enjoyable but would stay there again

See above

Not an expensive hotel- good price and clean. Also, I like the idea It is pet friendly- very important. On the not so positive side- The property is old and needs to be updated. Also, the breakfast is awful. The eggs tasted like powdered eggs. No real butter. The hot water for Oatmeal was cold. Fruit tasteless. Another positive -The wait staff was good and coffee as good. Bottom line - I would stay there again given my pet was allowed but it wasn’t enjoyable.

good but could have been better
    • Deluxe King Suite

need to renovate the mens room in hotel. The bathrooms were small in room. Maid service was outstanding on several days and poor on others. Children was running around at night and were left unattended and tere was no security

Buffet breakfast was good. The suite had 2 bathrooms. The bed was comfortable. The location was good for what we were there for. Mike at front desk was exceptional.

I would stay at this holtel in the future

Front staff when checking in wasn't that friendly, seemed like she didn't want to be there, just very cold. Card swipe system is horrible, had to swipe my card multiple times to grant access to building

The location and price

Uncomfortable and smelly
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The room had a terrible odor. I had to run to Publix and get febreze to help mask it. We booked a king bed and ended up with a double queen. The beds were both unbearable. I have stayed in many hotels and I must say this tops them all in discomfort. Both vending machines were out of water.

Pet friendly

Jesus is the answer!
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

It's actually a 1 star hotel that has a few renovations as well as kept pretty clean. Good job on the cleanliness! Very tiny rooms, won't stay again.

Will not return.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Staff doesn’t care about your concerns. Nicole shouldn’t deal with the public but I see why she’s a night auditor. Kathy fake cares about customer concerns

Second room much better. Location is everything

the price was right
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

eggs were tasteless and very dry. all the warm food was cold. we told the staff and they apologized. they forgot to turn the warming trays.

staff very polite

Room was clean and comfortable, staff was friendly and...

Room was clean and comfortable, staff was friendly and helpful, breakfast was a step above from past free breakfasts in other hotels. My dog was welcomed. We had a comfortable night sleep for our journey to Cape Coral.

We enjoyed it.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Not too far from Public Transportation, some things (stores, eateries, etc.) not too far away (on foot), and the staff was simply outstanding! Beth checked us in and she was marvelous. The breakfast was fine, although typical of hotel-buffet fare, and overall it was an enjoyable stay.

clean rooms and welcomed pets A+
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The day after Christmas, staff in GiGi s wasn't professional at all. They were loud and discussed inappropriate topics for everyone to hear. Complaining of schedule of staff and nail shops.

The staff was excellent on Christmas Day. Very friendly and cheerful. Professional atmosphere.

I was not happy at all with this stay.

What was pictured in booking.com was not at all how the rooms looked. Chairs in the rooms were very dirty and had a stain. Sheets were also dirty and stained. Furniture was very old and not clean. Was not able to leave Motel due to cancelling fee.

Worth the price.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The room was comfortable. Could have been a little cleaner, I am fussy. The linens were fine, and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was awesome. So many choices. The people were friendly and helpful. The location was next to a shopping center with a nice Italian restaurant.

My stay was very good and I would recommend this motel to my friends and family.

There is nothing I can say bad about this motel so I will not write 200 words.

I enjoyed everything and I will return to this motel if I am in Jacksoville everyone was very friendly I enjoyed the atmosphere and it was very clean. The food was great, the entertainment was excellent.

Doing the weekend people noises outside the door, walking,...
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Doing the weekend people noises outside the door, walking, loud talking, wake me up few times. The entry door to my room was facing parking lot, this is more motel configuration not hotel.

Overall we enjoyed our stay.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

I wish there was a hair dryer and microwave in the room.

Very friendly and helpful staff, and pet friendly (we traveled with our pet). the room was very clean,the bed is super comfortable . the whole facility is fenced so if your pet do get out of the room you'll be able to find them quickly and don't have to worry.

It was convenient for us and the room was very nice.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The hotel did not have information about other restaurants in the area and whether or not they delivered. The hotel did not have any printed information regarding attractions in Jacksonville. When the Comedy Club was open it was hard to find a parking space near our room. The breakfast was a plentiful buffet but eggs and bacon were always cold. Fresh Fruit was not tasty on most days, which is a surprise for FL!

Front Desk was very helpful. Room was clean and cleaned daily. Location was convenient for the places we were going to. We had a remodeled room so the bathroom shower was easy access. The provided all the accommodations I needed when I travel. Coffee was excellent. The Internet worked throughout the property.

It was OK for my 3 night stay.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

when the hotel was bussy, the room was very noisey. You can hear every word the neighbors or outside the room from the parking lot. Also, I booked this hotel because it had a restaurand and a nightclub. It was not mentioned that it was only open on weekends?????

It was easy to get there from the freeway. easy on and off.

Was expecting a hotel and was greeted by a crowded motel.

The smell of chlorine from the pool The Comedy Zone brought a large crowd I wasn't expecting or wanting This isn't a hotel like booking.com advertised The close proximity led to me hearing people on all sides of me, even on the back wall Lots of smoking

The fact there was a bed and air conditioning

overall good experience with minor hiccup.

Cleanliness of the room. There were multiple dead bugs on the ceiling, little bit of cobwebs, and lime build up on faucets and sinks. I was with my family including 3 children so cleansiness is very important.

Location was very convenient. Staffs were very friendly. Made me and my family felt welcome. if i was there for couple more days, I would've definitely used more facilities such as the pool and the gym.

Deffinently would stay there again!
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

It was a little loud on one night before the 4th. but was fine other nights.

I liked that it had been remodeled since we stayed yrs ago. We both liked the comfort of the beds. We both liked the breakfast buffet, & the choices that we had. cy

The staff are always friendly and helpful.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The staff are always friendly and helpful. The buffet is plentiful and good and the attendants are cheerful and on the ball to help with whatever you might need.

Looks can be decieving
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The pillows sucked and breakfest was terrible. It was really dark and property.

The bed was comfy but pillows was awful. The air conditioning was very loud. The breakfast looked good in pics but didn't taste good.

Very noisy.

Very noisy. Limited parking as an individual parked car that took up 5 parking spots in front of our room. No requested he move it. Very difficult to maneuver

The room was amazing!

There wasn't anything that I would change.

The room was amazing! The pool area was great. We had a room close to the pool, and you couldn't hear people that were in the pool. There wasn't any disturbance. The breakfast buffet was amazing! It was so nice to be on vacation and have real food for breakfast.

Clean, Comfy, & Pet Friendly! :)

Had a bigger and updated room the last time I stayed, but this was probably because I was travelling with a pet this time. Either Way, the room wasn't bad by any means!

Clean & Comfortable Rooms ; Great Breakfast; Pet Friendly For No Extra Fee. Overall, a great place to stay every time! Convenient location, Large Clean Rooms and great customer service. After staying at quite a few hotels in the area while planning to more, this one has become my go-to. Never have a bad experience & always a good price!

Great people, great place!

Uhaul trucks often took up multiple parking spaces which made parking difficult a couple of times, but we managed to work around it.

When I made my reservation, no handicapped rooms were available. I made a note on my reservation that my husband was handicapped and I needed a ground floor room with a short walk. When I arrived, I was pleasently surprised, they had us booked in a handicap room with parking at the door. My husband and I were very pleased. He does not travel often, but we had to be in Jacksonville to take care of some family business. I loved the pool for relaxing and distressing. Our daughter now lives in Jacksonville, so when we return, we definitely plan to use this hotel. Thank you for making our stay enjoyable and the location was excellent for accessing where we needed to be.

AC in room was a joke.

The AC in room went from 75 during the day and 73 at night hot.I asked front to have checked and maintenance said to keep lights off and bathroom door closed.The maintenance said that it was a new unit installed a week prior and that was as good as it gets.Hot couldn't sleep due to heat very disappointed.

Great value for money with excellent location.
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

The only thing that some guests were noisy during the night for few days. I would recommend the hotel to pay attention and the noise during night, and not wait to other guests to complain. Nevertheless, I will come back in the future.

The staff is extremely nice. Great location! Close to shops and starbucks is 5 minutes walk. Was easy to find the hotel, after like 15 hours flight, and another 30 minutes drive in an entire new city. Lots of parking space. Nice pool!

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

clean nice room

some staff were great, some were not as great. We left something in the room and we kept calling back and had so much trouble getting someone to check on it . Had to keep calling, never called us back. The AC went out for hours and power was out for over an hour. The room was excellent and clean, and the morning buffet was delicious and the dining staff was wonderful!! We did receive a $25.00 refund because of the AC and power loss.

clean nice room

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

My Trip was Perfect Really Enjoyed my Stay!

There was some disturbing noise outside by our door two ladies were about to fight.Security came well two men who work there.

Everything was wonderful we really didn't have to go far to do anything. In site Comedy. Continental Breakfast Buffet was Wonderful. I will be back soon!

Overall a very good stay at this Ramada
    • King Room- Non-Smoking

Being charged twice for the room. Made the reservation online with one card to hold the room. When we arrived we gave the receptionist another card which she was told I would use to pay the room. She entered the second card in the system but did not remove the initial card information. I checked my account charges when I got home and discovered the initial card was charged as well as the second. Now I have to wait nd speak with the Manager since this was over the weekend and then wait another 3 - 5 business days to have one of the charges reversed.

Excellent breakfast. Conveniently located to other areas of interest. Friendly staff.

The lobby was clean & inviting & breakfast was very...

The rooms were small, especially the bathrooms and vanity area. One of the beds squeaked every time we moved and there was, what appeared to be urine stains on the side of the mattress and the AC would not go below 75 degrees.

The lobby was clean & inviting & breakfast was very nice. The counter staff was just okay, but housekeeping was very friendly & accommodating.

Never Again

First of all, at check-in I asked where were elevators located because i had knee surgery on both knees I waa given a room on 2nd floor. Staff informed me it was around in BACK near my room. Upon entering key code door at back of hotel I notice stairs & asked maintenance man. He informed me there was no elevator to get to room. He asked if he could take my keys walked to lobby to see if they would change to 1st floor. I immediately called front desk & ask for room change. I was told I could back later to see if any were available. Second day upon leaving the room at 1pm we ask maid service staff outside hallway to provide us with extra towels. She said towels were drying. Once we arrived back around 8:30pm. We immediately notice room had not been cleaned, no clean towels provide and no trash collected. Then the lights & A.C. went out. I called front desk to notify them of issue. I had always purchased tickets for Comedy Zone and was trying to get dressed in the dark. Once arriving in lobby for show. It was devastating to see staff standing on counter screaming telling everyone to Go Home all shoes for tonight had been cancelled. Most of the people did leave because we were told funds would be refunded and if we checkout of hotel that night would receive full refund, but if we waited until Sunday only one-half would be refunded. As late as it was 10:30pm we could not find another room. So we waited in the lobby. Finally lights & A.C. started back up & they announced 10:30pm would continue. Staff was rude & unsenstive to not just room patrons but also customers that had paid tickets for Comedy Show.

Breakfast was Awesome!

I didn't had my queen size beds .

My reservation was for two queen size beds and I received two double and they weren't queen size. I own a queen size and I know how it looks. I called from desk and all she told me was that they only have queen beds in there and those weren't twins size. I know they weren't twins either. They looked for like standard size bed/ full size bed.

I liked the morning breakfast because it was served like in a restaurant with waitresses and good service.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

We loved the security of the hotel.

The luggage carts need to out where they can be seen and used upon arrival and departure. We asked the front desk about one after we had breakfast. We was told to call housekeeping and they would know where to find one. We really could have used one at check as I have lung problems and my sister has bad knees. Maybe the front desk could call housekeeping when you are checking in so that a cart will be available when you arrive at the secure door to enter hotel.

We loved the security of the hotel. The breakfast bar is amazing! The rooms were very clean and the staff was very friendly. I will be staying here again on my next trip to Jacksonville.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

The family next to us had a baby that was constantly crying. Woke up several times in the early morning hours.

The staff was great as well as the location.