Reviews of Ramada by Wyndham Indianapolis Airport 2 stars

5601 Fortune Circle West, Indianapolis, IN 46241, USA

#84 of 129 hotels in Indianapolis

Short stay and old room, beds only good thing.

The door was open when we arrived to room. Not sure about walking in. Toilet didn't work my dad fixed it. TV won't turn off and staying only one night and employees came knocking on door at 10:00 am to tells us check-out at 11:00. Kinda rude.

The beds were very comfortable

I asked for a king bed and when i got there they gave me a...

I asked for a king bed and when i got there they gave me a room with two queen beds. No one called to tell me they didn’t have anymore king beds or even checked to see if i was okay with the switch.

My stay

The overall place had a awful smell to it. The room could of been a whole lot better. The size of the room was great. The bathroom was way to little and the towel rack was broken and the small table legs were broke and 3 out of 5 lights didn’t work. The channels on the tv were very poor only got a few channels. The decor could use a major updating. The tile in the bathroom was all cracked or chipped and poorly fixed. The carpet was very smelly and I didn’t feel comfortable taking off my shoes at all. The bed was a rock and the sheets were smelly. The pillows were horrible a infant could of used them not adults way to small to sleep on. The elevator was not trustworthy and wallpaper was coming off. We got on it once and it was very shaky and a alarm went off and nobody came to see what was going on. There needs to be a place besides right by the door as your leaving or coming into the hotel for people to smoke everything I wore smells like cigarette smoke and it is a law that you can’t be right by the door to smoke. The housekeeper supposedly came and cleaned our room but the garbage cans were still full but our bed was made they didn’t give us new towels or wipe down the bathroom. The furniture was dusty. The floor had looked like it was swept in some areas but not all areas. We found dead bugs in the corners and other stuff it was like the sweeper did some areas but didn’t pick up everything. I was told you had a swimming pool but of course you didn’t and the workout room had 3 pieces of equipment and only 2 worked.

The destination to where we needed to go. The girls were nice but could of wore better outfits. To revealing. That you had a bar and place to eat but could of been better more choices. I love how the whole hotel was nonsmoking!!!

terrific experience

The worst thing that happened to me was in my room I had in my bed two iron bars badly placed I did not understand why? In the outer lower part of the bed I cut my leg this caused me a big and deep wound in my right leg. I left a note in the room because it can harm many people, I left the towel full of blood. I did not want to complain because that hotel did not give me confidence. Hospitality bad the person that attends check in rude and bad presentation. Old facilities no son clean. No good breakfast.

Only the location closely to the airport, shuttle to the airport

The room was spacious

Out of date technology. The hallways and bathrooms were dirty. Everything of out of order. Stains everywhere. Was kinda uncomfortable to stay there for more than one night.

The room was spacious

The breakfast was nice.

Staff wasn't willing to help me when they actually couldn't find my reservation and just told me to call booking myself and that's something that they could have took care of I had to wait almost 30 to 40 minutes before I can even get a the room.

The breakfast was nice. Quiet facility I like having the refrigerator microwave in the room that's pretty much it I'll probably Lots come to Ramada again or maybe not that location it was kind of death the way I didn't realize it was by the old Airport

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

It’s an okay place to stay.

The room wasn’t dirty, but the hotel was pretty dated. The sink leaked. The woman setting out stuff for breakfast complained about Howe much food she’d already had to make and that’s people were going through the waffles and eggs too fast.

Beds were comfortable, breakfast was good. Pretty quiet throughout the morning while I was working. The room didn’t smell.

Wish staff could have been nicer

Staff was not very nice. We checked in and seemed like she didnt entertain us well, she was on her phone taking personal calls while we were checking in. Staff at the Breakfast Area is not nice either, it was just a 2mins past 9am and he said there’s nothing here, breakfast is over!

Bed is comfy, room is big, spacious and clean. Breakfast foods are all great but i wish they could extend it a little bit over 9am. Breakfast is 6-9am which to some people are still early especially when you’re in vacation.

Booking was easy on my app, price at short notice was great. close to my destination. good stay

Breakfast ends right at 9am. So if you want breakfast get up early 6-9am.

Guest services was great, staff very very busy and attenative to the guest. Easy access off the freeway, breakfast was good. My room was upgraded and was comfortable. I could see my van from my room.

The breakfast was good.

The towels had holes in them. Half the tv channels didn’t work. My room was not cleaned, nor the linen changed. As I was getting ready to check out, one of the staff was cussing out a person staying there. And was being restrainted by another staff.

The breakfast was good. There were more choices than i expected.

Spacious and relaxing

The bed wasn’t made with clean sheets and the housekeepers kept bothering us and wouldn’t wait to knock on our door way before check out time

Spacious and relaxing

This was possibly the worst experience I’ve ever encountered...

This was possibly the worst experience I’ve ever encountered . Staff was rude. 1) they couldn’t find my reservation. Told her I was disabled veteran and I requested ground floor, king bed. She told me that she had nothing on the 1st floor. If I wanted ground floor I could go eat or wait in the lobby till she could get someone to clean it. Could be a few hours. I took another floor. Got to room it was a double bed. Finally after the 3rd time. Got what I requested. Day 2 3:30pm room has not been cleaned or at least fresh towels. We called downstairs to get some towels. She said she was busy and her housekeeping staff all quit. So my wife went downstairs to get towels. We got them but with attitude. There was also no handicapped accessible parking. Found out why that was. The office staff parks there. Will not patronized ever again.

Poorly managed or cared for.

It was so run down. A picture in the elevator had fallen down and someone pushed it up against the ceiling tile and wall. That was not fixed in the 3 days we were there. Chairs in dining room were broken. The whole hotel was rundown, no care for the facility. Our room was not cleaned the whole time we were there. We had to repeatedly for clean towels. The same person at the desk was cleaning rooms and taking care of the breakfast food. Staff unfriendly and very stressed.

Close to where we needed to be. Beds comfortable

Location was just what i needed

Room furniture and carpet dirty. Parking for handicap was limited to two spots gor. Hotel with four floors. Lamps in room didnt all work. The overall stay was bad it. Was 90 and sbove no ice machine working one day then one on first floor started to work wanted first floor cause of handicap got a third floor room the first room people was already in there. Staff was not friendly at all

Location was just what i needed

Sloppy and in inconsiderate.

The rooms were bad, the furniture were old, the bed was not comfortable, no light bulb in the lamp, the T.V. did not show, the pictures were in and out. Bugs behind the bed and above the headboard. And a bad smell as soon as you enter the room. The staff is not honest. The room was not clean our entire stay. From Sunday July 01, 2018 until Wednesday July 04, 2018. They lied and they cleaned the room. We asked if someone would clean our room, they went and left two wash cloth and two large towels. No hand towels.we need a full refund. Thank you!

Nothing, but the young man that worked over night. I believe his name is Ray. Very kind and tried to assist us. He gave us a lightbulb.

Not a good stay. If there is an opportunity to come back, I would not choose this hotel

The breakfast was not good. There is no choice for people who are not eating meat. Housekeeping was bad, they declined to attend to my room for cleaning. No proper assistance from the frontdesk as they would not know anything to come forward and help.

Probably would look elsewhere to stay next time.

The bathroom was old and gross. The bathtub faucet was leaking. so much so that there was a white and green mildew crust on the drain. there was dust balls and crumbs on the carpet cuz the housekeeping was sub par. We first were checked in to a dirty room then moved to the one with a leaky tub and only 1 pillow on a king size bed. On check out a guest said something nasty to the desk clerk which i felt bad about but she proceeded to scream and cuss and a housekeeper came out and said we are all friends here we will shoot him. It was spool uncomfortable. It's run down and desperately needs a remodel for the price they charge a night. cable had like 4 fuzzy channels and the Wi-Fi was horrible.

The bed was comfortable.

Bed was comfortable.

Older hotel. Needs remodeling. Was put into the wrong room. Needed a room with two queens. Was given a room with a king and an unmade pull out sofa bed. There were 3 adult for this room. Called front desk and lady said she would be up with keys to a different room. She never showed up. Another woman was walking in the hallway and asked if we needed something. Told her our issue. She called the front desk and ask why we weren’t moved yet. Front desk lady said she had no clean rooms to put us in. Hallway lady informed her of a clean room on a different floor. Hallway lady took us there and returned with set of new keys. Stains on the shower curtain. (gross)! Faucet stuck out from the wall and was not chalked around. Button to pull up on to start shower was broken. Had to pull it up and spin it around a couple of time for it to give you water out of the shower head and it still gushed water out the faucet.

Bed was comfortable. Shuttle service to airport.

Choose another hotel. Seriously!

Bathroom not clean. Air conditioner filled with dust. Evident dust in corners of room. Offered waffles to be made on a donut iron! Breakfast awful. Attendant turned off light while we were still eating!!! Apparently everything was closed down immediately at 9 am!

Leaving

Overall it was a good, comfortable stay

The ice machines didn't work, hotel didn't seem to have enough towels and washcloths

Room was clean, spacious. Breakfast was good as well. The location is amazing

We was safe over all
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The room had a two day old newspaper and the bathroom had makeup on the floor the first room we could watch the TV so they us another room after twenty minutes the second room read the top .I didn’t like guy in the breakfast room it was five minutes before breakfast was over he cut the lights off on us and the other people eating I cut the lights back on and when a guy was getting food at 9 o’clock he pick the food up from the guest that was wrong it didn’t use to be like that months ago

The size of the room

NEW OWNER, NEW ATTITUDE, NOT GUEST FRIENDLY, NOT STAYING AGAIN!!!

The staff was not very professional. When we went to the desk to complain about not getting fresh towels or our room being cleaned we were told that the owner was out of town and not reachable, this being the busiest weekend of their year, Indy 500 weekend. We were also told by a staff member that they were told to be "friendly to guests, but don't be nice". WOW...we had 6 rooms booked for the 4 day weekend and not one of our groups will be returning to this hotel.

The only plus was the location.

4.4
    In the future, I will always call hotel direct to confirm the reservation since no one else cared!

Hotel did not have my booking.com reservation for the two nights. Took over an hour to try and resolve which it wasn't. They did find me a room for the first night but could not for second night and entire area was booked solid. Very bad situation when traveling. I was not the only person this happened to and it was other booking sites also. Room was not in very nice shape and not very clean. Torn bed linens, blotches on walls, loose lamp shades, etc.

Location to volunteer site we were working at.

Very good
    • Deluxe King Suite

Air conditioning broken in our room but the young lady at front desk quickly resolved it. We had to change rooms but she was quick to help.

Bed was great, room was very clean. Breakfast was great. Front desk Was very helpful.

Run down hotel in a convenient location

There were several unsafe electrical cords. The remote did not work neither did replacement remote. There was no telephone in my room when i asked for one they brought me one however the wake up call i asked for never happened

The shuttle was convenient

Sucked

The wallpaper was peeling in the bathroom. One of the lights didn't work at all. There was a bright light shining in the window from the neighboring hotel all night, through the curtains. Smelled old and musty. Very outdated. And the air conditioner didn't blow cool air.

I was told repeatedly that new furniture is coming shortly. It's high time!

Desk chair was missing, refrigerator was missing, curtains were missing, drawer was missing from night stand, toilet was clogged, TV was in poor condition.

Staff went above and beyond to make up for the failings of the room.

Good value for the money but good have been GREAT had a little more attention to detail been given.

My room had obvious signs of not being vacuumed. My room was only supplied with decafanited coffee.

The front desk staff was very friendly upon checking in and checking out.

The worst hotel experience in quite a while
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Dirty bathroom, rude staff, room smelled like smoke, couldn’t get my shuttle, staff forgot my wake up call. I will never stay there again and will advise others to do the same.

Not much

The stay was satisfactory except for the room clean-up

On the second day of the stay, the housekeeping failed to cleanup the room. I notified the front desk but again this failed to get the room cleaned-up.

The breakfast was excellent

It was good for why I was staying close to airport. Love the long term parking and shuttle.MOST IMP

Bathroom sink faucet leaked. Couldn’t wash my hair in the sink.

I left my iPad in my room because I was rushing to get to the shuttle and the housekeeping staff turned it into the office. Person who turned it in deserves a raise. I am so grateful for their honesty.

Pleasant surprise

Check-in took a while due to long line and only one clerk. A second woman came out, which helped move things along.

Very good value for a pleasant room. We will stay here again. Included a hot breakfast, which was a surprise. It's also possible to leave your car for $5/day and take the airport shuttle.

Very disappointed and disgusted.

The fact that we had to ask for towels and toilet paper. Our room was not cleaned in three days. We asked for it to be cleaned twice and it was never touched. There was dried blood on a pillow and what looked like puke on the sheets.

Initially the price but we really enjoyed checking out early

Worst experience at any hotel I’ve ever stayed at.

Very dirty room. Staff was not professional. Beers left in the fridge, someone from previous stay had spit mucus on the curtains and it was not clean. Food left on the ground. Room keys didn’t work.

Great value stay, would stay here again!!!

Nothing!!

Extremely comfortable beds, great to have a fridge and microwave. Excellent choices for breakfast, better than some 5* hotels. Very friendly staff!!

A good bang for the buck ... I would stay there again.

The room and furnishings are in serious need of updating. I will say the staff does a good job with what they have to work with.

Good staff, clean room, comfortable bed and decent breakfast.

I arrived at the airport and tried to call the hotel to send a shuttle driver for me, It was 11:00 pm and no one answered the phone for 30 minutes it just rang and rang, I was furious and frustrated, not knowing where to go or how to get ahold of someone,I started looking for a way to the hotel, I happened to notice the shuttle leaving for the hotel by luck, I was able to stop the driver and he took me to the hotel, I should have not had to go through this, when I arrived at the hotel, the shuttle driver went to the desk and told the young man working that he didnt know why the phone was not working, the manager came out and never made eye contact with me, not even a sorry, I was exhausted and just wanted to get some sleep, I got in my room turn on the T.V. And it was so loud the remote did not work and I just had to turn it off, frustrated exhausted I just went to bed, the next morning I went to check out and the manager did talk to me and lowered the rate on my room, and apologized,and I believe she was sincere, however, I will not stay there again, the hotel needs cleaned and it looks as if renovations have been done but shoots work, when light and plug ins don't work in your room and the T.V. Is so loud you can not here it, Its just bad customer service, I will not return, I would like to say thank you to Jim the shuttle driver he really helped me and made sure I was taken care of.

Not much of anything

location good. facilities bad

the room was smelly and when I pulled back the comforter, it looked like someone had slept in it. There was hair all over one of the beds. there were stains on the carpets and mold in the bathroom. I was seriously afraid of bed bugs

the location

i really liked our room and the pillows

the next morning when we were leaving there was a lot of trash in the parking lot but that's not really the hotels fault stupid people shouldn't be so gross and throw their trash out..there are plenty of trash cans

the pillows were the best wish I could've taken them home. the man putting out the breakfast was very friendly. check in and check out was easy

Would not stay again. Not sure I will use your booking group again.

45 minutes to wait to check in (with reservations). Evidently they had a large group of rooms that checked out at 8/9 PM, and did not have cleaning staff. Check in b y 10 PM took 45 minutes. Long wait line to check in. Carpet not vacuumed, Sheets inside out, shuttle return not as advised

There was very little I liked of this property. Will not return. Free shuttle. Return was not as promised.

Deffinately my FIRST go to when i need a last minute rest place

I love the price i believe it could be a little cheaper or atleast come with discounted prices after certain amounts spent but i love the complimentary breakfast, and i find the staff very helpful and caring

We will not be staying at a Ramada hotel again.

Although the front desk lady was pleasant, the scene of walking into the hotel for the first time was not. I could see into the office room and it was very messy and an eye sore. she was the only staff member we seen in the two days we were there. Rooms were mediocre at best with stains on the floors and bed spreads, holes in the walls and bathroom lights seemed to have a short in them as they turned on and off as they liked. When I turned the furnace on, the entire cover fell off onto the floor. None of the plug ins would hold our phone charges as if they were stretched out. Most disappointing of all was that the clock in our room was set to CST when it should have been on Eastern, and my two young children missed breakfast because of it. We got down to the cafeteria area 10 minutes after 9:00 (the clock stated it was 8:10) and there was no food, plates or utensils left. There was a snow storm in Indy the weekend we were there and it was obvious there was NO attempt by the hotel to get the parking lot plowed. The surrounding hotels were plowed. This was messy and hard to deal with with two small children.

The front desk lady was friendly.

I will probably not book another room.

Staff was rude and unfriendly. Yogurt at breakfast warm and coffee was cold.

The room appeared clean, but there was an empty cigarette box under one mattress and pieces of popcorn in the sheets of the other bed.

disgusting

bed was disgusting. had some spot on it and the pillow did as well. when we got there our room didn’t have water so we called for 2 HOURS they FINALLY moved us 5 minutes before we went to our event so we both went with a shower, yuck! looked nothing like pictures. never again!

nothing lol

Awful

And no pantry! Just pop machines! I was hungry too!

Place was badly run and falling apart! Paper coming off the walls , electrical sockets coming out of the walls, desk girls complaining about the owners to me!!! Stopped answering my call for the shuttle bus from the airport after 1/2 hour! Had to hire another ride to the Ramada! Never would recommend! Was suck in a snow storm!

Would absolutely never, ever stay there again!

The hotel manager cancelled ALL Booking.com reservations! This was told to us by 3 different staff members. My reservations were cancelled but they took someone else's room that hadn't checked in yet and gave it to me. This hotel is as shady as they come!! The staff stated they cancel all Booking.com reservations when they are busy because it is not held by a credit card. First they blamed it on Booking.com stating THEY cancelled it, but I showed them my emails from Booking.com stating they were valid and not cancelled. That is when they fessed up and told us what the manager does.

We had a bed to sleep in, that is it.

Awful. Would not stay here for free.

Everything. Worst hotel experience in my 51 years. I have pictures of the disgusting room.

Nothing...there was mold on the wall. Tub didnt drain all night. It was disgusting.

it does NOT match the brand!

much worse than last stays. facilities aged surprisingly fast. at breakfast, the chair height don't even match the table's. very uncomfortable. checking in and out takes forever!

Disgusting wouldn’t recommend anyone to spend a day or 5 minutes in this place.

This hotel was awful. Very dirty the beds are hard . The drains in the shower were plugged. The outlets don’t work. It’s dark and the carpets are old. We waited an hour and half to be picked up from the airport. I called went to my zone because the lady told us they would be to get us. No one showed up for a hour and half. I called back and she says he is pulling in. Still nothing. Worst hotel ever. Never will Stay again. Was up all night when I was there worried because it was so gross.

Nothing about this hotel. Very dirty and run down.

Very unsatisfying experience!

Check in staff was not pleasant and gave us the run around. We were in town for a concert and on a time limit. Attempted to check in at 5pm, 2 hours AFTER check in. Our rooms were not ready. We had book 2 rooms, with 2 queen beds in each, as we were traveling with 2 teenage girls, and 2 adult women. We booked this way to avoid 4 females getting ready in the same bathroom. Because our rooms weren't ready, we were told we could come back later and they would start cleaning them immediately. They told us to come back in 30 minutes. We have them an hour. We were told one room was ready, bit not the other. So they said they'd call when the second was available, very soon. We proceeded to the one room that was ready. Except it only had one bed, not 2. We started to get ready, and they called that the 2nd room was ready. Proceeded to the lobby only to be told that it actually wasn't ready, they goofed. Ugh. Back upstairs. Spent an hour getting ready and waiting for second room. But because of the time, we HAD to leave for the show. Second room wasn't actually ready until we returned from the concert, at almost 1am. The guys working the desk that night were MUCH more pleasant than our check in girls were. They assured us that things would be made right in the morning. My room had a smoke detector that was hanging off the wall by the wires. The balcony screen was bent all out of shape. Our sheets had stains on them. The room just had a grungy feel to it. The blanket felt like foam and was unusable. Unfortunately, the second room wasn't any better. The bathroom was dirty. Cassandra, the manager, was obviously under a lot of stress in the morning. The system had crashed and there were several people in the lobby with complaints. I truly felt bad for her. She did give us $15 off of one room, and $25 off of the other. However, these rooms should have been free.

Manager was pleasant.

Nice .

Temperature in the room was hard to regulate. It was hot or cold . No happy medium.

Clean and close to where I needed to be. Nice staff. Easy parking.

Not going back, and we visit Indy a lot.

Breakfast was awful. The juice machine was broken and they only had milk and water. And not enough of it. There was hardly enough food for the guests there. But we never expect much from hotel breakfast anyway. The housekeeper on my floor is another story. The first day, she took my trash bags and didn't replace them. So we had to get our own from downstairs. The day we checked out, she stripped one of our rooms two hours before checkout while we were going in and out of the room. Without asking. When I stated that she should have asked someone first, she started yelling and cussing me out in the middle of the hallway. Several guests complained, including myself, but I didn't even get an apology. I got an "she will be talked to".

The front desk staff were amazing.

Aweful.

Shower and faucet were dirty and old. Door to room doesn’t work, and had to have one of the housekeepers open it for me. My key cards don’t work. Carpet is dirty Room’s lighting is very outdated and dirty

It did the job, it was shelter for our weekend. Not really worth the money.

i found a small roach in my room. if you're afraid of that, and other uncleanly things, don't bother here. we survived, but it was unfavorable.

breakfast was okay. the staff i met during check out was nice.

I will be back

Elevator was really slow

Everything was good. the hotel manager was amazing. The room could have been a little cleaner but was not real bad. I will be back

Do not stay here.

I could go on forever! We got there and was told they didnt accept cash so we had to use our credit card (We dont like to use our credit card for this exact reason). We used our credit card and they put a 25.00 incidentals hold on the card as well. When we checked out they told us it would be refunded within 3 to 5 business days and did not give me a receipt due to printer wasn't working. I have made several calls to them and keep getting the run around for example: call your financial institution because we issued the refund, get them to call us, lastly, oh we must have processed the refund incorrectly I would let you talk to the manager but unfortunately she isnt here. It has been almost 20 days and hours of my time wasted on phone calls and I still don't have my money back. The staff is very incompetent and rude. The next time I have to go to Indy for a test ill drive further to get a better quality room and staff and dont get me started on the motel itself. We checked in and went to get in the elevator and the cleaning people came out once we got in you were knocked down by the smell of marijuana. I guess I should have gotten a refund then. I have definitely learned my lesson.

It was convenient to the Emergency Service Educaction Center

I will not come again

Had to wait for about 45 min that the shuttle shows up. First room had bad smells, and then on the second one they gave me, one of the bed was broken..

Horrible. Never again. I want a free night of any choice at any hotel after this horrible experience

Got there at 2:30pm before check in which is 3pm , didn’t get told about any deposit with using a card or cash so I had to drive 20 minutes to a bank I use to deposit more money on my card for the deposit , I got my room , started looking around , air and heat didn’t work. Got another room and the heat and air doesn’t turn off , tv cable wasn’t connected correctly , no towels or wash cloths , waited over 2 hours for towels , had to get 2 new keys because they randomly stopped working for my room. Also in the morning went down for breakfast and they have NO VARIETY OF FOODS. AND I went to make a original waffle and blueberry batter was in the original and the other strawberry. THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE , IN A BAD PART OF TOWN , AND I WILL NOT COME BACK.

Nothing!!!

Not Good - Not Impressive at all. I am a Wyndham member, I am not sure if they realize this.

Television remote not functional - 2 replacements not functional - never got resolved. I paid for two rooms - they were not cleaned after first night stay. Someone posing as Ramada management team offered refund for my problems (which did not happen) - and few minutes after that I had fraudulent charge on my Amex credit card which I was using to pay for stay. BAD BUSINESS!!!

Basic facilities are OK, Breakfast was OK

Could had been better.

Clean, wished staff would have been better about not letting individuals in the building that I didn't want there with me anymore. It was day, afternoon early times,

Clean, n convenient, I had to move rooms 2 times was.compt for 1.free.night, n didn't get any of my rewards.poonts from this last.stay nor for Nov. Or Dec. Either.

Comfortable and calm.

The computer was down the entire time over a course of 4 days. I was counting on using it to print a document, but it's not the worst that could've happened.

The complimentary breakfast and comfy pillows.

It was ok, but could have been better. Price is right, some things need to get better.

We showed up at 11 pm and our room wasn't ready for us. Then they tried to give us a room with a single king and I had reserved a room with 2 double beds. One day they never cleaned/put new towels in the room. The breakfast room wasn't that busy and most days one of the main food items was empty, sometimes more.

The beds were comfy and the room was warm. Location was good also.

It was what I needed for the reason not to have to get up...

It was what I needed for the reason not to have to get up and drive so early to catch my 5:30am flight. The free shuttle to and from airport was important. I also was able to leave my car at their location until I return in 2 days for a cheaper amount than the airport long term lots.

Never again!

Horrible communication.waited over 1.5 hours for the airport shuttle to arrive!!!! Phone rang and went to voicemail or I waited over 8 minutes each time trying to find out what was going on with the airport shuttle! Once I connected with receptionist, they were unable to communicate with anyone as to why nobody was arriving for 1.1 mike trip to pick up my family with three small children fromthe airport to get to the hotel. Horrible experience.

Close to the Indy airport.

Weird smell when I first got in the room but after running the ac for a few it went away.

Close to the Indy airport. Room was clean but dated. No frills hotel but ok for the price.

Carpet needs to be steamed cleaned.

Carpet in the room is really dirty. Remember to bring your own slipper unless you are not taking off your shoes while in the room.

Location close to airport.

I won’t stay here again.

No room service, no clean towels, no turn down service, bed was very uncomfortable, onsite fitness center only had two pieces of working equipment, the door kept getting stuck and didn’t want to open. Television service was awful. Parking lot was covered in snow and ice (it didn’t snow while I was there) Overall it was an awful experience.

It was quiet.

We didn't stay!

The condition of all public spaces was incredibly poor for a national chain (this must have been a franchisee). The front desk associate was outside having a cigarette break while the line at the front desk grew. Others in the lobby were complaining about the condition of their room, etc. We left and paid a higher price at a hotel in town.

Location relative to my destination.

Great Place for the Value!!!

The hotel was a bit crowded but for the price, I get it!

The room was larger than most hotels around the Indy area. This hotel is a great place for anyone that is traveling for business....iron and ironing board, hairdryer, fridge, microwave, desk area, available outlets that work. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were good too. Large bathroom area with plenty of towels, shampoos, soaps, all the little extras.

I enjoy my room

The receptionist manner of approach to customers.

The receptionist was very poor in attitude( one black woman/lady).She don't have the skills to retain a customer.

The white Christmas!

Well, The rooms weren’t as clean as they should be. There was mold in the bathroom ceiling and it looks someone tried to fix some in the area but never replace the mold. It looks that there isn’t a handyman on site. Poor maintenance. Also the exhaust fan and bathroom light were always on and that was big time annoying, there was no switch to turn the fan nor the light of. The was no towels in the bathroom and i didn’t notice that until my wife roof a shower and asked me for towels and then I called the front desk and the answer was that they were busy and try to make me go get them when towels should be in the bathroom when any guest gets in the room. Then, the next time I requested towels was in our way into our rooms and the lady in front desk told me that I needed to wait because there was no body to give towels and she was busy booking someone. Never got back to me and we proceeded to go to our rooms because it was late, never got clean towels. Never will stay at Ramada. This type of ownership and management gives bad reputation to your brand.

The white Christmas! The snow outside was awesome!!!!!! No thanks to the hotel though

It was okay.

The fact that when I got there the rude young lady said it was a 100 cash deposit which was not stated on the booking site then she was like well if you would of called you would of know!!!!! So my fiance paid for the room with his card.

My bed was comfortable

Not happy

My husband and grandson arrived at 2 pm told room not ready until 3 they left went sightseeing and had reservation to eat dinner before football game when arrive back to check in the lobby was full of people waiting for rooms,by 5 or 5:30 very one was upset customers there for football game. My husband missed dinner reservations and headed to game once they checked in room around 5:30 after talking to owner and told to cancel reservation and find another hotel.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Good flop house!!

Total disorganization no one knew what other one was doing took 1 hr to check in at 5pm. Other people waited for 2 hrs or more. Short staffed. Room not fully supplied. Could not use vending machines were not working properly. Desk had no change for vending. Shuttle driver was a rude little mexican that will take care of other mexican people first and ignore other decents. Charged a $25.00 fee. That no one said anything about. Breakfast at 5:30 most flights leave at 6 or 7. No time.

Bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Bed was comfortable, large rooms, clean.

The lady that checked us out was VERY rude. All she did was complain. Complained about the girls that worked the last shift.

Bed was comfortable, large rooms, clean.

Browse Ramada by Wyndham Indianapolis Airport traveller photo gallery