Reviews of Staypineapple at Hotel FIVE 3 stars

2200 5th Avenue, Belltown, Seattle, WA 98121, USA

#26 of 89 hotels in Seattle

A very fun experience in a downtown location.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Complimentary breakfast was not offered.

Loved the Irish setter in the promo commercial. The cute robes and slippers., The.pinapple motiff. Great staff at the front desk. Pineapple flavored water in Lobby.

Great experience!!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

I didn't want or need to, but, I didn't like the fact that I couldn't cancel reservation like you are able to at most hotels.

Loved the fact you need a card to even get up the elevator. Really fresh modern look. Really nice. We were celebrating my husband's birthday and the staff went the extra mile!! We would definitely stay again if we were in Seattle.

Very clean and friendly staff.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

WiFi was not free there is a charge added to your final bill for the items we thought were free eg water in room coffee in reception use of fitness room.

Comfortable room.

Awesome urban vacation spot. Convenient to most major sites in Seattle. No car required.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

No breakfast inculded. No 24 hour room service.

When we arrived on a red eye and opened the room we realized that we booked a room with a double bed only with 2 adults and 1 teenager. The staff worked to accomoadte us right away in a room with double queen beds. There was a slight increase in price but they were super helpful. You are just a few short blocks from all the Seattle action. We walked the town. The bar was a nice touch as well. Very urban sheek decor. Lots of games to sit and play in the bar and waiting area. Small gym. There is an awsome hand made doughnut/cofee shop a 1/2 a block away that was awesome.

Very happy

Clean rooms

Didn’t like the additional charge for water left in rooms which I didn’t use because I thought I would be charged! Didn’t know we would be charged for miniature cupcakes, favored water, coffee in reception area!!

Say No to Room 236
    • Deluxe Queen Room

We were on the second floor near an adjacent laneway which was used a number of times during the night by trucks emptying dumpsters. Very noisy and raised us from sleep. The window glazing on this floor could be improved to remedy this. Hot water in shower very slow to come through.

The rooms were spacious and very comfortable. The trendy decor was eye catching and attractive. The free pineapple water and cupcakes in the foyer were a bonus treat.

Excellent, relaxing stay with an amazing, hospitable staff at a funky Seattle hotel.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Everything was great. The bed was comfortable. Loved the separate duvets. The Pineapple Bar and Bistro is open, so it helps when you just want to eat and stay in. Super clean rooms and bathrooms. The housekeeping staff is meticulous. The water, coffee and tea in the room is great. It is all worth the $20 amenity fee. My husband and I had a flight that arrived early. The hotel accommodated us. Terrific experience. We will stay here again.

Worked for us!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The lack of places to put suitcases (more than one) up off the floor; the layout of the bathroom when you have more than one person; the European comforter per person (funky but not as convenient as it appears or is meant to be); a/c was random - cooled, then didn’t cool, then cooled, but definitely never got down to what we thought was a comfortable temp.

Unlimited bottled water; the unending patience of the staff at front desk; super quick and efficient check in; the coffee/tea station in lobby; bathrobes and free slippers were an awesome touch.

Loved Seattle, not at all expressed with staypineapple.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Says two queen beds, it was actually two double beds. Very dark. Does not look like pictures. Toilets and doors are very loud.Rooms are tiny. Have to make your own bed off a sheet of directions. View of parking lot. Filthy windows. Poor construction. Staff should dress more professional. No pool as shown on webpage. Way to expensive for this hotel. No free coffee in lobby,like most hotels have. Would never book with this company again.

Pleasant staff Cute, clean little workout room.

Great service, extremely thoughtful staff, great location very nice hotel
    • Deluxe Queen Room

I thought the price a bit much for the room but all the hotels seemed very expensive that week

It was a special occasion and the staff had flowers and wine waiting for us in the room. It really set the mood for a great night

Handy walk to everything. Very helpful staff. Modern retro look and colours.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Bed was small. Double ? Would have been better with sheets and a cover . Duvets were too big for the bed and slipped off all the time. They were too hot but without any sheets or blanket it was too cold.

Overpriced hotel with small rooms and limited amenities.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The rooms here are extremely overpriced. I thought it was going to be a really special hotel for the price I paid for our 2 night stay. The hotel itself was really disappointing. The person checking us in couldn't get the room keys to activate. We got in the elevator and they key wouldn't work, twice. Finally got someone who could activate the room key. The rooms and bathrooms are very small. Our view was the parking lot so we could watch our car, but see nothing else. There are no mini refrigerators, there are no microwaves, there are really no amenities whatsoever. Other reviewers raved about the beds. They were comfortable, but really nothing special. They were especially not the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on.

The location is great if you want to be downtown. It is within walking distance of a lot of places.

Comfort at HIGH PRICE!!!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

We booked this room based on price, ending cost was $300 for a $149 room. The bed was supposed to be a queen, it was a DBL, the comforter didn't cover our feet and bodies at same time, there was supposed to be a restaurant in the hotel, a main reason we booked it, it was under construction and not open, there was supposed to be pineapple cakes, they didn't have anymore, the coffee cart was terrible, he didn't seem to know how to make anything but was nice. Parking was $37 for hotel guests and we could have parked on the street for free. They try to sell you everything in the room and I don't like being sold everything.

The comforter was exceptional but too small for a normal sized human,The decor was amazing and the comfort of the bed was superb.The sound proofing was awesome.

Dark rooms. Not worth the cost.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Advise to contact hotel in advance of your arrival. Entire lobby is under construction, cordoned off with black tarps. I didn’t receive any notice of this inconvenience from hotel or Booking.com prior to our arrival. Hotel adds extra taxes that I have not experienced from Seattle’s other hotels. Found the property to be too costly for what we got. Three different line items were applied to my bill for parking (nightly fee, plus two additional separate taxes). Total bill was much higher than original price quoted at time of booking. Did not see the value for a total of $300/night. The room was very dark, one small window. Even with all lights on and shades open, it was too dark to apply makeup (even during daylight hours). However, check in staff was very friendly.

This very friendly place, they provide free shuttle bus to...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

This very friendly place, they provide free shuttle bus to those spot nearby, which is very convenience. Especially when we leave the hotel & needs to go to the metro station during a raining day, the driver helps us to take our luggage & leave us right in frond of the station, that's very sweet!

Nice room, unfortunately remodel in the lobby made full use of hotel not possible.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Due to the remodel, the cafe and bar area were unavailable to use. Had I known this, I likely would have booked something else. I was w/ my husband and 2 teenage nephews (their 1st time in Seattle). Anyway, for the cost of the room, I was disappointed.

Location was great. Room was clean and spacious.

The room was pretty spacious for a standard 'non...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The room was pretty spacious for a standard 'non suite' room. We traveled with our 5 month old there was room on either side of the bed for her pack and play. The bed and duvet were comfy :). Location is great! The hotel is about a ten minute walk from downtown Seattle and the Space Needle. A 25+ minute walk to Pike Market.

The best place to stay in Seattle! Will be back soon.

Nothing!!!

The staff were SO SO helpful upon check in, having an overseas card things can be tricky but the sorted it out so easily for us. The room was just what we needed & more for two nights in Seattle, wish we could have stayed longer! Bathroom was perfectly stocked with everything you need from amazingly good smelling shampoo, conditioner, body wash and hand wash and hand cream! Comes with makeup wipes as well for the ladies!! plenty of coffee & tea & water supplied as well. Bed was so comfy, the duvets were amazing and so were The robes & slippers. Was in a good location for walking to the space needle & also to the shops downtown & pike place market! The room service was also awesome and really well priced! I had the waffles with berries and berry cream cheese and was so full after! The room also stays SO DARK, the blinds are amazing I was blown away waking up at 9am thinking it was still night time. Cannot rate this place highly enough! It was perfect.

False advertising
    • Deluxe Queen Room

I booked this room because it was a querky artsy place to stay and see but everything was being remodeled and under black plastic. Also there was nothing on the site about having to pay $37 a day to park there. The hotel was way over priced and the picture s on the site were false advertising. Very disappointed.

It was located in close proximity to most things

The beds were very comfortable-some of the most comfortable...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

If we had known the restaurant was closed for renovation we probably would have stayed elsewhere. It was nice that the hotel set up a temporary espresso and breakfast stand in the lobby, but with only 4 chairs and such a small space, there were times when it just wasn’t worth fighting our way through the other guests crowded into the lobby. There were also a lot of times when there was no staff at the espresso/breakfast station. In general, the staff wasn’t the friendliest, and one desk attendant in particular gave us a lot of attitude.

The beds were very comfortable-some of the most comfortable we’ve ever slept in. The room was impeccably clean. The location was awesome-2 blocks from Amazon’s Denny Triangle, .5 mile from Pike’s Place Market, .5 mile from Seattle Center, etc. We had a double queen but spent some time in one of the corner king suites that another family member had rented. It was very nice and worth the price.

Not as hip as you might think..
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Parking was $37 extra per night- not quoted prior. Could not connect to Wi fi. Walls are paper thin. No hair dryer, fridge or promised slippers... restaurant was under construction... don t be fooled by the cup cakes- they are itty bitty.. expected more from this place...

Conveniently located in Belltown

Our stay here was phenomenal!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Nothing. Everything about this hotel is amazing.

From the moment you walk in, everything is amazing. The staff is incredibly friendly and the hotel is extremely clean and welcoming. The rooms are super clean and trendy with great amenities. The best thing about the hotel are the beds. Feel like sleeping on a cloud? Stay here.

A very nice place to stay in a terrific location!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The cost of parking was atrocious. I regret not making other arrangements for my vehicle. The lack of even a continental breakfast (the room service breakfast was a reasonable cost) included in the "amenity fee" was disappointing. With the added costs totalling $200-$300 USD more than I had expected when booking, this stay was a luxurious treat but I am likely to look for something more budget/family friendly next time.

The bed and bedding was spectacular! The soaps and shampoo/conditioner were wonderful and I actually miss them very much (the conditioner is actual magic). I certainly enjoyed the Keurig in the room much, much more than muddy "hotel coffee" and the location could not have been better! The staff were all very friendly. I'd strongly recommend this hotel for adults.

I would wait until remodel of rooms & restaurant were finished. It was quite noisy,
    • Deluxe Queen Room

I didn't care for the bedding, & be sure to check the duvets for cleanliness.

The location was very convenient to our concert venue & other great Seattle places to visit downtown.

Great location, terrific room and friendly helpful staff.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Air con was a little hot overnight (turned it off and opened the window....easy fix!!)

Beds were very comfy. Rooms had lots of little touches such as robes etc which were appreciated.

Good situation
    • Deluxe Queen Room

I've been in this hotel twice before this time. But this time is my last time. The lobby and the kitchen are under work and not available. This was not said during the booking ands it is not fair.

Good situation

Location was great staff was great bikes were not great but a wonderful free added bonus I would sta
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The fact that the website did not clarify that the restaurant under renovation was the only restaurant so there was no No opportunity for us to be separated I’m our kids at any time

Staff were super helpful and accommodating during the café renovation

I’d stay here again, overall a great experience.

A bit expensive, lots of extra fees on the bill. Air con/ heater in the room was loud on and off all night long. Would’ve been nice if there was a cafe or restaurant in the hotel.

Bed was very comfy, and nice comforters. I loved all the pineapple extras. Soap smelled really nice. Great location. Parking was convenient.

Eh. There’s worse places you could stay. Ya essentially a motel8 with a fancy paint job.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

I was afraid to touch anything in the room. The first thing you see is the TV telling you exactly how much everything in the room will cost you to take. I know you don’t have to take anything, but 150$ for the pillow, 200$ for the bathrobe, 25$ for the pineapple shaped cups... Jesus... feels like I’m sleeping in a store. Too much sell sell sell. Plus parking was almost 40$US per night ! Damn.

Kooky decor and style is appealing if not a tiny bit distracting at times. Nice fresh style and friendly helpful staff at hotel with easy walking access to lots of shops and restaurants. Lively area with lots to see.

100% recommended
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I stayed at this hotel few years ago, it was good, but then I had the change to stay this past weekend and the improvement has been amazing, the bed, the linens the goodies that you can purchase!! and most of all the PINEAPPLE infused water!! and pineapple everything!

Cleanliness, bed comfort
    • Deluxe Queen Room

I surprise $37 parking fee. To me this is a way to raise the room rate without advertising it. Everybody drives a car to this hotel

Cleanliness, bed comfort

Wonderful city, hotel in great location, many good restaurants in area.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Cafe and bar were closed for renovation. We were never notified they would not be available. Never received cupcakes as advertised. Asked for a quite room and received one across from the elevator and monorail was outside my window. Staff not knowledgeable about area. Did not even know the Space Needle was closed week days for renovation. Only open weekends.

Great location. Clean rooms

I really do not recommend this place. Go somewhere with some space. OVERPRICED!!!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Room size, bathroom size, no closet (to speak of), no where to lay a suitcase, weird smell, terrible soap, employee's less than happy about their jobs, construction going on and no warning in advance...

Amazing time overall. Very comfortable and a wonderful location.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

I wish we had a small refrigerator in the room for food and drinks that we brought back.

The bed was like a cloud, and the room had pretty much everything we needed.

I loved my stay, the property was nice and the room was...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The only thing I didn’t like was just the lighting it seemed really dim. But other than that it was honestly one a great stay!

I loved my stay, the property was nice and the room was great. It was close enough to Pikes to walk along with a lot of great other food and shopping locations!

Bed was super comfy, loved the comforters.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Very thin walls, you can hear conversations in the next room.

Bed was super comfy, loved the comforters. Liked the hip decor. Location was only a few blocks from some main sights and attractions of the city.

Loved the design and decorations of the property.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

There was an issue with a hotel guest banging on his hotel room door at 2:40 in the morning. We called the front desk to report it but it seemed the banging went in for at least 30 minutes after the call. Not sure if the hotel had security in hand at the time.

Loved the design and decorations of the property. Room set up was so cute! Loved the pineapple theme (being from Hawaii, the pineapple reminded me of home), and loved pops of color! Particularly loved the location as it was close to many restaurants and attractions.

Funky place. Beats a boring place of the same price. Everything you need in a room plus some color.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The breakfast offer is pretty ordinary as is the place where they serve it.

Funky and fun. Very warm duvets - so much so I had to open the windows even with a temperature near freezing. Everything you need. Handy location midway between a number of things in all directions.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

Pineapple hotels never disapoint........clean and shiny........ great customer service!

Restaurant staff gets overwhelmed in the morning rush; they need a dedicated room service person

Dreamy beds and comforters, very nice lobby and great location for walking in Seattle

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

Staff was fabulous.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

More coffee pods in the room.

Staff was fabulous. Loved the trendy look of the place. Pineapple water was a nice touch. Could use more regular coffee pods in the rooms.

Evvvverything.

Evvvverything. It was clean, people were friendly, robes, bed, slippers, and morning room service were on point. Location wise it’s ideal for my work.

Nice place to stay
    • Deluxe Queen Room

I think that the parking price is too high if it is not covered and small. Wifi is really slow, need to have a better speed because these days it is very important to be able to do all we need via internet when we are in the room

I like this hotel and it is our second time there, I like the rooms and the location. the toiletries are very good with an excellent fragrance.

Good staff, the room was clean and super comfy.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The decoration was trying too hard to be cool and the result is not great, not that affects your stay if you are just visiting the city. The bathroom is simple and not too big. They tried to charge me an extra $15 for "amenities" when I got there.

Good staff, the room was clean and super comfy. Great location for a short visit.

Would think twice before staying again based on the freshener they use in the rooms
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The product used to cover up the the previous guests, perhaps a pet they had with them, was so strong & overwhelmingly that we had to keep the windows opened at all times. The location is great but difficult to get a good night sleep with all the noise when you have to sleep with the windows open 😞

Comfortable beds & great comforters. Fantastic location. Friendly & helpful staff

It was great I would stay here again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

They didn’t have dog sitting options or a swimming pool. Also we couldn’t connect our Netflix to the tv we had in the room cause the hotel wasn’t current with the updates for it.

They could have more options for people with pets. Like in house pet sitting so we could go out for a meal and not have to order in pizza. Although the pizza we ordered was good to eat it wasn’t a healthy option. No a lot of healthy options for food near by actually. A lot of other hotels have this a by hour rate for a pet friendly hotel they should offer this service too. Other wise very good to our dog, they greeted her with treats as soon as we arrived and there are two dog parks within short walking distance of where we are located. One is in a dodgier end of town so after 8pm it’s full of street people doing drug deals. But the street where the hotel is located I felt fairly safe.

It was short and sweet, but very memorable.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The lay out of the room was a little awkward and our view was of the parking lot. I did hear street noise (sirens, etc) but being from NY, it wasn't anything I wasn't used to. Our room was also directly next to the housekeeping storage closet so we'd always hear movement in there. They were never loud or bothersome, but the opening and closing of that door was noticeable.

The bed was AMAZING. I've never been as comfy I was in those sheets. It was awesome that there was a chromecast in the TV so stream whatever we wanted as opposed to clicking through the channels to find something on TV. The pineapple water and cupcakes in the lobby were a great touch too :)

Great place, would stay here again!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

A kettle instead of a coffee machine would have been awesome... Also the cafe downstairs is terrible.

Room was really clean! Beds are super comfy and it's in a great location!

Great location if you like to walk and bum the city this is a perfect place.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

For the price it would have been nice to have breakfast included. It was a nice hotel but with the bare minimum for accommodations.

The location was great and the rooms were clean and comfortable. Restrooms were very nice!

Disappointed
    • Deluxe Queen Room

My requests were ignored twice and never met even though they said they would follow through. On top of that the bed was like sleeping on the floor.

Close to the venue

we enjoyed our stay and thought the hotel was in a good location
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Our room was directly over a speaker that played music out in front of the hotel entrance all night long. waking up to Neil Diamond playing Sweet Caroline at 4 a.m. was not a good way to start our vacation

Staff was very helpful especially Joseph. He went out of his way to help especially with our computer problems. He also recommended excellent choices in restaurants

Last place I would go, i could get a WAY BETTER ROOM for $260 a night
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Parking on site costs, and breakfast was not very good. Way overpriced for the room. I was also promised a view, well it's only 5 stories high and I got a view of a better hotel lol

They have two feather down comforters so each person gets there own set to sleep with

Great hotel with a modern feel
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Conditioner wall container was empty. Not sure I love the 2 single duvets, personally I prefer one duvet for a queen bed.

Loved the free bike rentals! Very convenient location. Comfy bed and great shower head! Liked that they have refillable wall-mounted containers for shampoo, shower gel, conditioner.

Great breakfast!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Great breakfast! Rooms really good and bed super comfy. Location really good for Belltown - probably 20 minutes walk to Pike Market - along the waterfront, so pretty interesting. As a bonus the coffee included in the price was actually pretty great - using a machine in the room.

Cool extras like the treats basket and comfy robe.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Cool extras like the treats basket and comfy robe. Bed was super comfy with the taco style double sheets that are washed for each new stay. Just awesome all around. Go Pineapple!

Cute funky hotel.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Room without a view - look onto a parking lot and the back of an office building.

Cute funky hotel. Very comfortable bed. Friendly staff. Walking distance to most downtown attractions. Free shuttle service.

Great little hotel near all the fun tourist attractions!

The rooms were pretty small, but we knew that was going to be the case before we arrived. I initially thought the two-separate-comforter thing was a little weird, but it was actually fine (and the beds are super comfortable). (I also don't like how this questionnaire did not have SPOUSE as an option to check as to who was with me. He is not my "partner". He is my husband. I was also with my 5 adult children and two son-in-laws....also not an option.)

I LOVED how close we were to everything. I also thought the hotel restaurant had delicious food and a nice wait staff at reasonable prices. The hotel staff was VERY helpful in suggesting restaurants and giving advice. We really liked having the bikes available. Also, there is a great restaurant one block away, The Palace Kitchen, which has wonderful food and a great manager who accommodated our party of 9 (without reservations) and made us feel very welcome!

Great location, easy overnight stay.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

Somehow another couple bounded into our room after we were in bed. Either they got a keycard programmed incorrectly, or our lock didn't work (room 219).

Very clean - nice branding. Great location - less than 10 mins to Space Needle.

Excellent location, clean & funky property
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The pillows were so flat and uncomfortable, but that's a preference thing. I don't like feather pillows. The monorail went right by our window too, which was a little loud, but didn't run all night.

Location was excellent. Within walking distance to all major tourist stops. Neighborhood felt safe. The free bike rental and unlimited water bottles put it over the top. I would definitely stay here again.

Absolutely fabulous hotel in an equally fabulous location - would definitely recommend!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Closet is in the bathroom, which is not ideal due to... odors... and moisture. Also need to bring your own hairdryer. These were minor things though that did not deduct from the overall experience.

Super comfortable beds and fun, modern decor (but not cheesy or pretentious). Great toiletries. Free WiFi and bottled water. Fantastic location.

Great location, helpful staff, greatly overpriced
    • Deluxe Queen Room

This was nothing more than an updated Super 8. For the price of almost $400 a night, we would have expected much more-breakfast included, bigger room, nicer towels, bathroom. It would have been a decent place if it was half the price. We would not recommend it for this amount of money.

Staff very helpful

Great location just a few blocks from major Seattle...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Bring your own makeup mirror.

Great location just a few blocks from major Seattle attractions (Space needle, pikes peak market, etc.) Wonderful donut shop on the next block was easy place to pick up coffee in the morning. Rooms were clean and quiet. Beds with comfy fluffy duvets!

Room clean and comfortable.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Room small for the price. Bathroom door stuck and was difficult to open. Hidden fees. They advertise they provide "free" coffee in the room. Free bottled water. Free shuttle service. Free bicycles. Nope!!! They charge an ameninity fee of $30. Parking is $37 per day. At least they advertise that. I would definitely not stay here again. Ended up paying $400 a night for a room that should be around $200 in my opinion.

Room clean and comfortable. Really nice and helpful staff.

Staff was very friendly and helpful.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Could have used a bar/lounge but other then that hotel was perfect and awesome!

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel located within walking distance of Pikes Place Market and Space Needle. Many restaurants around for easy dining

Having the wonderful scented bath products conveniently...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Having the wonderful scented bath products conveniently installed in shower was a plus. Room decor was definitely to our liking and the amentities completed what we look for when we select lodgings. Location from public transit was another plus.

Great family vibe
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The staff were super friendly and helpful. We had a great breakfast in the cafe in the lobby. Jonathan the manager of the cafe is amazing as was our server. I would highly recommend the food there!

Trendy hotel, centralized location and good stay for the money
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The pillows were uncomfortable and the noise from the other doors opening and shutting throughout the night was loud. Also, the a/c unit didn't run well and it got very warm at night

The Tommy Bahama soap was awesome and I liked the bedding

Will come back here again
    • Queen Room - Disability Access

Bed was not to my liking...too soft

Always enjoy our stay at the Hotel 5...great location; easy walking distance to almost everything...clean; safe...will stay here again

Very helpful staff and good location
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The bedding was not appropriate for hot weather The regular bedding did not include a sheet, and we we expected to change the sheet ourselves even though we paid over $400 for one night

The lobby was fun being decorated in Mid-Century Modern

great location, most comfortable beds
    • Deluxe Queen Room

This was the most comfortable hotel bed we've ever slept in. I think the secret were the individual comforters folded up on the bed. The location was great. We were able to walk to the market, to the space needle, and plenty of bars and restaurants. The staff was very friendly, answering all of our questions and supplying us with bottled water whenever we asked.

We found our Seattle hotel!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

That I couldn't stay longer. I'm so mad it took us so long to find this place!

We loved everything about this hotel. Parking- easy, no fuss Check in- smiles, ease, staff amazing and friendly Room- clean, like we were first to ever stay there. Decor cute, stuffed doggy, slippers. The lobby- darling, clean, busy with happy staff and treats. Cafe staff makes you feel like a star. (Try the Belgian sliders, I'd go just for them) Location- perfect and a shuttle or bike available. Valets are so sweet. Pet friendly (doggy loved it) We go to Seattle a lot, we found our dream hotel and staff! Perfection

A good clean hotel, conveniently-placed, but fairly pricey.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Not too sure about the separate 'European-style' duvets. The rug between the beds was dirty.

Location was very good. The room was comfortable and clean. The lift was quick and never too busy.

Comfortable and Close to Eveything!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

A little pricey for a boutique hotel and high room tax...

Friendly and helpful staff, clean, really cosy bed, adequate amenities and being close to everything downtown Seattle is an added bonus. Would revisit if ever in Seattle.

Perfect girlfriends' getaway hotel in Belltown!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It would have been very nice if parking was included or cheaper than $37 but I understand parking is expensive in the city.

The bed was like a cloud!!! Two comforters on one bed is brilliant when you're sharing with friends. Loved the decor, quietness, comfort, security, location and ease of parking. We made this our basecamp as we ate, drank, shopped and danced in Belltown. Thank you!

Great Stay
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Loved the burrito beds! Coffee was good in our room and location was perfect for our needs. Staff provided a map and some recommendations while we were there. We even placed an emergency order to Amazon while we were there and the staff delivered it to our room!

Fine place to stay in Seattle downtown
    • Deluxe Queen Room

One mixed up shuttle booking--but hotel paid for taxi when error discovered.

Funky and cheery decor, super helpful and upbeat staff. Would stay there again. Great breakfast restaurant. Location good to walk to loads of sights.

Browse Staypineapple at Hotel FIVE traveller photo gallery