Reviews of Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square 4 stars

220 South 17th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA

#32 of 75 hotels in Philadelphia

Roof over my head.
    • Signature King

My room did not look like any of the pictures shown- no floor lamps- no foot stool- no room at sink for personal items- the sink took up all the space- pictures do not show that. Toilet paper apparently is a precious commodity-etc....

It is in area I am familiar with.

Perfect Weekend Away
    • Signature King

Hotel is super central to City Center. Lots of restaurants and shops. Hotel was clean, modern, and the staff was very friendly for the littler interaction we had. The bed was comfy, but the sheets were a little tough-- no biggie. Grabbed drinks at the restaurant inside + a little bite and it was delicious. Would love to return for a full dinner and another stay when in town.

Nice Place But Housekeeping Could Be Better
    • Signature King

The carpet felt slightly tacky to the touch and had not been thoroughly vacuumed. The bathroom was ok but not pristine which is what I really want in a hotel. Considering the cost, the room should have been spotless. Excavation happening outside my window first thing in the morning.

The room was large and the bed comfortable. I enjoyed the complimentary bottled water and coffee maker in the morning. The view of the excavation site was impressive.

Outstanding, the subway was close and people were helpful with directions etc. Food was excellent!

Not applicable

We were impressed with everything. Our stay exceeded our expectations. Would definitely stay again and have already recommended the hotel to several people.

Old and dirty. Not worth the money
    • Signature King Accessible

Room was dated. Shower flooded bath room floor. No slippers or bathrobes. Dirty and moldy bathroom. Called a suite but just a room with a sofa. Room service food very poor. Could hear neighbor room dog barking and arguing people all night

Khalid in receiption was nice but others were arrogant

Great room-- big on signature floor.
    • Signature King Accessible

Great room-- big on signature floor. Staff very attentive. Breakfast was very nice. Valet Parking was easy. Location of hotel is excellent, easy to walk everywhere.

An Excellent Stay. Worth the Value.
    • Signature King

I cannot think of anything that I did not like about my stay. I just wish we had more time to see the city and try the restaurants.

The property was as advertised. The staff were friendly and helpful. They answered all of my questions and asked me if I needed any information about the city before I even asked.

This was my first trip to Philadelphia, which I loved, & first impression w/Warwick made it perfect.
    • Signature King

Only one thing: $44/day for parking -- although the service for it was excellent -- is steep.

Loved the overall design of the Warwick; ideal location, perfectly clean, friendly helpful staff, great (but paid) parking. We would definitely like to stay there again on next trip to Philadelphia.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Great hotel in the heart of the city.
    • Signature King

Service was a bit impersonal for such a friendly city although the doorman was very helpful and cheerful.

Location, location, location. Close to great restaurants and easy to explore the city. Room was comfy and toiletries were great. Very bright and nicely decorated lobby.

We had an enjoyable and comfortable stay at the Warwick in Philly.
    • Signature King

The bathroom floor cold have been cleaner.

We were promised a large double bed and indeed it was large - also very comfortable. I am not usually happy with hotel pillows but I slept well with this one. The bar is nice, not a typical dark hotel bar. We also liked the food we tried. We had asked for a room high up so we have some view, and we got, which was nice.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

When I asked to be moved to a better room, they did not...
    • Signature King

My first night was in a small room. The fridge did not work. Bathtub old. When I told them about the fridge, they brought a new one and placed it on top of the desk. I was not happy in this room. When I told them this the next afternoon, they moved me across the hall to a very nice room.

When I asked to be moved to a better room, they did not hesitate.

Huge room (although absolutely no view in our case), nice...
    • Signature King

Price of parking! No discount as hotel guest at the adjacent parking garage. Lack of view

Huge room (although absolutely no view in our case), nice amenities such as coffeemaker, fridge, water. Great location and amazing French restaurant right downstairs

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Very nice location - close from most places (walking...
    • Junior Double Suite

A bit overpriced especially that breakfast is not included but the location is great so it compensates.

Very nice location - close from most places (walking distance). Small issue when we arrived as the room was not available (check-in around 5:30 PM) but very responsive staff offered us a double room so at the end excellent service.

I like the 2 big windows the bedroom had.
    • Signature King

The bathroom did not have a fan. It was dusty and smelled of not having been aired. So, the bedroom smelled slighlty and the air conditioner was old and very noisy.

I like the 2 big windows the bedroom had. The bed and the furniture of the room were fine.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Had a wonderful 4 night stay.
    • Signature King

My one complaint would be that the pillows are absolutely awful, the kind that totally flatten out when you lay on them. Other than that, everything was amazing.

Had a wonderful 4 night stay. This location is perfect if you want to explore the city, it's right in the middle of everything and close to public transit. Room was super clean, staff was friendly. The attached restaurant(Spice Finch) is out of this world!

Location is behind Parc cafe. Great value for the money!

Cleanliness could be improved esp in the bathroom. Some towels have blood stains 😔

Location is great! We got upgraded to a bigger room and it was big & great!

It was our 3rd time staying here and once again, it was the...
    • Grand Signature Double

It was our 3rd time staying here and once again, it was the LOCATION, friendly staff and adjoining “Prime Rib” Restaurant/Bar that jeeps bringing us back!

Walked to Art museum and a short walk from hotel to take the subway to a Philly's baseball game.
    • Signature King

Paying $44 per night to self park our car. Would like free parking if staying at the hotel.

Beautiful lobby, large king junior suite, close to Rittenhouse Park, shops and restaurants.

Nightmare hotel
    • Signature King

The receptionist was very inefficient, it took 40 mins just to check in. The rooms smelled horrible and looked at an ugly AC unit. In the middle of the night someone tried to come into two of our rooms, horrifying my children. They claimed they are new guest and got the keycard at the reception. By the way there is no security, keycard is not needed in the elevator. After I paid for three room and we left the hotel kept on trying to take money from my credit card, ten more times. The next day someone try to use my credit card in Delhi, so my bank blocked my card. I used this card only here, so I try to complain in the hotel. For me they caused so much bad time, but I wanted to save the future travellers from the same horrible experince we had. I asked them to investigate the issue. After 30 calls from New York I could not get through to the responsible manager, I got a formal answer with nothing in it. I have never experienced anything similar during my travels and I am very disappointed it could happen and the hotel doesnt care at all.

Nothing, I want to forget the place.

Comfortable and relaxing
    • Signature Double Accessible

Had trouble at first controling the air conditioning. Room was a little warm and we couldn't seem to get the a/c to go lower.

Yvonne in the 11th floor lounge was extra helpful in simply making us feel welcomed and cared for.

Great bed, Lets forget Aboutaleb the rest
    • Signature King

The size of the bed was large than the bathroom i could not enjoy the bath as there was no headroom and i had to sit up. The design of the lobby was not matched by the dullness of the rooms. CAR took 15 minutes to het out of garage

Good Location. Great beds

Beautiful hotel right in the city with parking right next to it.

Parking fee of USD 44 seems high compared to rates of some garages but it's convenient and service was great.

Hotel looks great. Room was nice and spacious. So was the bathroom.

Philly Delight

Ice machine was empty

every facet of our stay was exemplary!! Staff was so nice and helpful. Room was so nice and comfy with a great bathroom and lots of amenities. There was a microwave, a fridge, excellent free wifi and many little touches that made it a great stay. Can not beat the location!

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

I'd love to come back
    • Signature King Club Level

My only concern was WIFI, sometimes it would disconnect. Other than that the room was very nice!

The frontdesk lady was absolutely kind as well as all staff

Nice hotel
    • Signature King

It was very hot it Philly on that days, the A/C was not able to keep the nice temperature in the room (plus it was quite noisy as it’s older building and old A/C) The shower curtain requires update definitely as well

The hotel is top notch, design is beautiful, room is large and clean, area is nice

Just average.
    • Signature King

The room was a lot smaller than anticipated, and certainly did not look like the pictures. I was also disappointed that I left a blouse in the room and immediately called lost and found to ask about it, but was told nothing was found. Gave them the benefit of the doubt that maybe I had in fact packed it, but after traveling the 100 miles home and unpacking- I in fact had left it in the room. Numerous efforts to call lost and found have been unsuccessful- so someone from housekeeping definitely kept my blouse and the hotel obviously could care less. Disappointing.

Bed was comfortable and the facilities were generally clean.

Just not up to standards.
    • Signature King

We stayed here for my wife's birthday. While the public areas of the hotel are well-kept and well-styled, the same cannot be said of the rooms - especially the bathrooms. The bathroom in the Signature King room was tiny and dated. There was no fan, so when the shower was running the steam built up and it felt like you were in a sauna. Beyond that, the shower/tub faucet did not work properly. This meant that the water pressure from the shower was low while the tub faucet was pumping water into the tub. It was more of a bath than a shower. The valet parking was overpriced at $52 per day. Further, the hotel marketed fruit infused water available in the lobby throughout the day. However, it was only there during the afternoon when we checked in and it was not available when we returned from dinner around 11pm, or the next morning when we checked out around 10am. We were quite disappointed with the Warwick and will not be returning.

The bed was comfortable.

Friendly staff, rooms need to be deep cleaned.
    • Signature King

I had to get a new key 4 times in one day due to the lock on the door not working properly. The room was small and needed some serious deep cleaning.

Friendly staff.

Warwick hotel Philadelphia
    • Signature Double Club

Minor niggles. The shower was fixed to the wall rather than having a hand held shower as well. No instuctions for some of the in room facillities such as coffee maker etc.

Really clean. Large room. Very friendly staff especially Robert on front desk who helped me with computer issues. Gouys on the front door also very helpful. Know the area very well. All in all a great place to stay. If i return to Philadelphia i would certainly stay there again.

good location, needs a bit more customer service
    • Junior Double Suite

the handyman who came to check my room thermostat reeked of smoke the addition of a screaming family of 10 with toddlers making noise coming down the hallway then staying in room next door to us at 1 am was horrible-I called front desk and they acknowledged issue but my sleep was a truly limited the last morning it took 20 mins to get valet to bring car out at 6:30am even though we called them the night before it was NOT busy

the lobby was great, the location great, the room was large but clearly had some ceiling issue (old leaks) the restaurant next door good beds comfy, bathroom clean

Fabulous!
    • Signature King

My husband and I were just looking for a close getaway. This location was great-Close to great restaurants, bars and shopping. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful.

The hotel is centrally located and comfortable, not sure it warrants such a high price though.
    • Grand Signature Double

The hotel have sub contracted out their dining and bar facilities. So it was a bit of a pain charging things to your room and if you want to take a drink back to your room, you can't!!

The location is excellent, right in the centre of shops, restaurants, bars etc.

• Signature King

Bugs!!! Carpet was stained very badly, door of bathroom didn’t close fully. There were white bugs coming from hotel brochure on desk and waterbug or roach crawling on floor. If it were my home, I wouldn’t let anyone stay there until I had a bug person decontaminate.

THe stay was great
    • Grand Signature Double

I liked that they were nice enough to give me a later check out but we were 20 minutes late because of a hale storm and some of the streets were closed off and they sent someone to my room to pack everything up and we were mostly packed except for the kids electronics and some small personal items and a few things we still can't find since. I was upset over this. BUT the hotel is fabulous and the staff is very nice.

The staff was very nice and helpful. Great location

Generally very enjoyable. The hotel was excellent. I would stay here again.
    • Signature King

Think about building a swimming pool. It was very hot in summer when we visited and this would have been an extra bonus.

Location excellent. Staff very helpful and friendly. Nice decor. Good air conditioning. The staff cleaning the rooms worked very hard every day and the rooms were cleaned to a good standard.

Staff very receptive to any queries and needs.
    • Signature King Accessible

Lounge chair built more for taller folks but the desk chair was a great substitute. So all good!

Staff very receptive to any queries and needs. Fabulous air conditioning during the heat wave! Clean room and great bed!

Great room set up but poor AC & dirty room
    • Grand Signature King

Dirty room, no AC, slow room service. Valet parking was more than advertised on their website.

The room was spacious and nicely set up, however housekeeping needs to clean better. The tray and paper the glasses for water in the room were on had dirt and hair. The bathroom seat looked gross and the glass shelf in the bathroom holding the toiletries needed to be washed. Cleanliness is incredibly important. The worst part was the AC was not working, which we didn’t realize it until we got back to our room after midnight. We got into our room at early check in and lowered the room temperature and turned up the fan speed, so we expected the room to be cool by the time we returned. It made it difficult to sleep although the bed was comfortable. Ordered room service and they took about 1 hr for chicken wings and a dessert. Food was decent. The valet parking was advertised as $44 but we were charged $54. Location is great and the room set up was nice. If only the AC worked and if the room was cleaned it would have been rated much higher.

Would have been better if staff was better at their jobs.
    • Signature King

Requested a room with a view, got view of buildings and construction site. Plenty of room with better views available. Hotel staff was not responsive to requests. Was not happy with shower and internet was not working. Said they would change our room and if we packed they would move us. When we got back at midnight they hadn't done anything. We had to move our stuff and wait for admission to new room. In AM saw I forgot my toothbrush in old room. Never sent anyone for assistance to open old vacated room. Had to track down a housekeeper on floor to gain admission. Television remote did not work...again requested assistance, not responsive.

Clean rooms. Nice linens. Great location.

A very comfortable and secure place to stay--hotel staff are very responsive to your needs.
    • Signature King Accessible

The lounge chair was not that comfortable for a shorter person, but the desk chair was-so easy substitution.

Room was clean and delightfully cool in this horrible heat wave. Loved the complimentary water, tea and coffee and the bed was very comfortable. Thank you Warwick hotel!

Excellent - would definitely stay there again and recommend the hotel to others
    • Signature King

Air conditioning was really noisy and came on with a hiss and a roar, that sometime woke me up.

Large room, HUGE bed, great bathroom. :) The cafe on the ground floor was excellent for breakfast. Staff were helpful and very friendly. Excellent location, close to train stations, historical area and lots of nice cafes

It was HORRIBLE I wouldn’t recommend it for an animal!
    • Junior Double Suite

The parking was horrible! You have do drive down an alley to sit there for about 15 minutes waiting for cars to be taken up on an elevator only to then be greeted by RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL and OBNOXIOUS parking attendants. However, I’m the type of person to give second chances. Checked in at the front desk. I had to wait 15 minutes before I could go up to my room because they called housekeeping to inspect my room prior to giving me my room keys. I entered the room and honestly wasn’t impressed, the room didn’t even have a microwave and for $300 you would think the room would at least have a microwave! The bathroom was dirty! Urine on the toilet seat and dirt on the floor, dust everywhere! We spoke to the front desk and they stated they would have a resolution. When we returned they had refunded the $44 additional parking cost, said they spoke to the parking attendant supervisor and had my bathroom cleaned again. We left again to go out to dinner. Upon returning I discovered the ceiling was leaking and water was all over the air conditioning unit and one of the beds. I contacted the front desk, they sent maintenance and all he did was put a trash can on the ac unit to catch the water! I contacted the front desk again to DEMAND a full refund which was granted. Oh, by the way they didn’t have another room with 2 beds so we had to listen to the dripping all night long!

Ideal location.
    • Grand Signature King

Was expecting the rooms to be as nice as the lobby but they were still ok. Had a view of a construction site from the room but no noise to be an inconvenience

Ideal location. Lobby was beautiful and staff were very friendly. Fantastic restaurants nearby as well as all the shopping you could need

Great location, beautiful building, friendly and helpful...
    • Signature King

Parking was difficult. Garage staff were not helpful, friendly or provide good service.

Great location, beautiful building, friendly and helpful staff.

Central location with easy access to Center city attractions
    • Signature Double

Parking garage was difficult to find/ no signage stating where parking is: staff unfriendly when asked where parking garage is

Central location with easy access to Center city attractions

Great rooms poor sevice at front desk.
    • Signature King Club Level

I had a problem with my Bank authorisation for my debit card and front desk were not helpful to the point of being rude about it.

Superb location with excellent rooms.

The decor of the hotel was great and it was a very easy...
    • Signature Double Accessible

Even though this property has obviously undergone a lot of renovation, the fixtures in the bathroom were broken and the shower took at least 15 minutes to get hot; there was also a problem with the

The decor of the hotel was great and it was a very easy check-in process. I forgot an item and the staff was very helpful in getting it returned.

Elegant with super nice staff and management

Not a thing

Beautiful interior and exterior, exceptionally helpful and responsive staff. We arrive early, they held our bags. We left late, they held our bags. Totally fab.

I felt that the room was stuffy and the view from the window...
    • Signature Double Accessible

I felt that the room was stuffy and the view from the window was the side of the building. I think for $400 a night, you should get more for your money. Also, the lobby ran out of water and there was a huge closet that had no hangers. It was just a huge room with nothing in it. The shower had a very small ledge so it leaked when you took a shower even when I put the nozzle all the way towards the wall.

This hotel is well-located.
    • Signature King

The bathroom door wouldn't close, which was awkward.

This hotel is well-located. The doormen and porters are friendly and helpful. Initially we were given a room opposite the lift however, as a light sleeper, they were able to move our room when I asked.

Lovely hotel - just needs better wifi!
    • Signature King

The air conditioning was noisy. The wifi (free version) was slow and patchy - for this category of hotel I expected better.

The hotel is lovely and the staff was very friendly. The lift is quick, the room was nice and comfy. There was a desk and a coffee maker. The area around the hotel is lively with shops and restaurants and very close to main attractions.

Business trip and the hotel was centrally located which help make me trip successful, I willl return
    • Signature King

I had a long wait for my stored luggage as there was nobody to unlock the storage room.

Location was excellent, close to many restaurants and stores. The hotel staff were very accommodating without being a nuisance

Location, comfort, cleaness are very good.
    • Signature Double Accessible

The personel at the front desk was cold, distant and not smiling ( except the evening shift 05.30.18). I think the management of the hotel should take care of it and train the personel to be more friendly.

Location, comfort, cleaness are very good. Very close to all places of interest.

Happy at the Warwick
    • Signature King

Entering the lobby, one immediately notices the beautiful design of the place. The staff member who checked us in was charming and helpful. The location is really good being close to Rittenhouse Square and the shopping of Walnut and Chestnut Streets. Lots of restaurants all around. Comfortable bed and clean bathroom with plenty of space. Great experience.

The staff was great!
    • Signature King

The room was small for king size bed and the bed and pillows were very uncomfortable

The staff was great! They were great to us we told them it was our anniversary there was champagne waiting and chocolate covered strawberries along with complimentary drinks and breakfast in the lounge on 11th for us! Such a great location around the corner from Rittenhouse!

Hotel has friendly staff and is in a good location, but not worth the price.
    • Signature King

This hotel is VERY expensive for not having complimentary breakfast or anything else. Parking costs $52 for two days, which was completely obscene. It's in a good location in center city, but it definitely is not worth the amount of money it charges.

The staff (including the valet staff) are very friendly, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The hotel was renovated in 2015 and it shows. They successfully combined the art deco architecture with modern design.

Great location, cool design
    • Signature King

There's no residents' lounge to relax in, parking is really expensive, the in-room air-conditioning is noisy (apparently a known problem)

Loved the location, the building and the chic interior styling of the lobby area. The coffee shop / brunch spot in the hotel is really good. We were very impressed with the Front Office Manager, who dealt with a problem brilliantly and eeffectively - successfully making any negative feelings disappear.

the room we were in was an awkward shape, which is fine, i...
    • Grand Signature King

the room we were in was an awkward shape, which is fine, i was just confused by the layout. the tiles in the bathroom were broken. the toilet ran all the time. i know the building is probably old but i just expected more for the amount of money i paid. which was a lot. too much, probably.

Look forward to our return.
    • Junior Suite King

Construction noise, which the hotel has no control over.

We were assigned an upgrade that was not really an upgrade and that had a peculiar smell. So the front desk staff put us in the Benjamin Franklin Suite, which was quite lovely and comfortable. Housekeeping was responsive.

Fine but not worth the expense.
    • Signature King Club Level

The fixings in the unit were sub-par. Door on entertainment center that opened up to the in-room fridge was broken, wood was worn, Wifi was REALLY slow, outlets next to the bed didn't work, light next to the bed didn't work. Was just disappointing for how much money they charged. The glitz feels nice when you check in, but a hyatt or hilton or westin has a much better and arguably more boutique feel than this place did. Gym facility was large but equipment was dated - free weights are very old - lots of machines, though.

Feels like a nice place and is in a great location.

It was just ok, i think that I would stay there again.
    • Signature King

I wasn’t able to arrive til extra late and the front desk staff seem somewhat annoyed with My arriva. The hot water took about 3-4 mins to get hot. Housekeeping left wet towels, with no replacement. The air temp was awful.

The Location is perfect and the price was pretty reasonable. As well as the size of room. The key accessed elevator is extra bonus, when you visit hotel some of them let any sort of person to have access to its guest. The free bottled water and fruit were a nice surprise.

Location is fantastic, couldn't be better.
    • Signature King

Hotel wifi wouldn't work on my cell phone, I had to call an offsite tech support number at 5am to get it fixed. Wifi kept dropping in the room and having to reconnect.

Location is fantastic, couldn't be better.

A well-located hotel with large family-sized rooms.
    • Junior Double Suite

We checked in well after the advertised check in time (it was around 4pm) and were kept waiting for an hour because our room wasn't ready. The receptionist didn't apologise or offer a realistic timeframe for the room being available, he kept saying that I should check back in 15 minutes. If we'd known that it was going to take so long, we would've stored our luggage and gone off exploring!

A well-located hotel with large family-sized rooms. The café downstairs makes a really good flat white and they also have avocado and vegemite on toast!

Nice hotel, not so nice rooms
    • Signature King

The room was not what I expected. The sheets had hair in them, good thing I brought my own. Water damage in the bathroom the shower walls had soap scum. The hall light was out the entire time, let housekeeping staff know but no one changes it peeling wallpaper in both bathroom and the common area. Per friendly so barking dogs on the same floor. I just don’t think for what I spent with both staying and parking it was worth the money.

The hotel was beautiful! The staff was nice, great location. Downtown so there was some shopping in the area. Hotels restaurant was great.

• Signature King

The Warwick is a quirky beautiful hotel. The amenities were wonderful and the staff couldn't have possibly been nicer and helpful. We will come back

Overall pleasant stay with a friendly staff, but some features of the room were not worth the price
    • Signature King

Door kept slightly opening when another door would open, thin walls (could hear someone yelling in early hours of the morning), sink seemed backed-up and shower didn’t have a cold setting

Clean room, big TV, friendly staff, later check out (12pm)

Mediocre if that
    • Signature King

Wifi was terrible. Kept disconnecting. No breakfast. Doors didn’t close. No security up front to stop thieves from wandering about. One actually opened the door to my room.

Clean, comfortable, decent size for a city hotel room.
    • Signature King

I thought everything was great. I didn’t have time to explore the area so I can’t speak to that, but the neighborhood seemed lively when we arrived.

Clean, comfortable, decent size for a city hotel room. Even the parking garage attendants were friendly.

Nice hotel, but didn’t feel welcome.
    • Signature King

Very unfriendly / rude receptionist, left an unfavourable impression of the hotel. No breakfast facilities offered. Had to eat out. Unfortunate building work opposite the hotel which was noisy and was not mentioned at time of booking.

Comfortable bedding

Was an overall good experience.
    • Signature King

Room Service closed early so we had to order out through an app. The room was a little dated and could have used a polish to the metal throughout which was covered in finger prints. $52 parking.

The bed was comfy but the linens had small holes in them and probably could have used to be replaced

Bathroom sink stylish but no room to put anything down next...
    • Grand Signature King

Bathroom sink stylish but no room to put anything down next to it. Clothes closet had no light - not just out, but not there at all. Breakfast facility too minimal.

the Location was nice.
    • Grand Signature Double

Room tiny with 2 double beds not queen sized. Plumbing issues such as roiling toilet flush that was loud and no hot water just like warm. Concierge had attitude. The hallways were very noisy and could hear neighbors speaking when in bathroom.

the Location was nice.

Perfectly OK, but not at all special.
    • Junior Suite King

I was expecting a gracious older hotel. The interior could be any mediocre hotel anywhere. There is construction in the area so, even though it's on Rittenhouse Square, the surroundings are not enjoyable.

Good location, clean

Great space to relax after a long day of sightseeing.
    • Junior Double Suite

It was clean but it could have been cleaner. The carpet in the room was old looking.

There were many room options- our Junior Double Suite was large enough for our family of 5 to relax and not be constantly bumming into each other.

Very clean room, comfortable bed.
    • Grand Signature King

I had to turn on the water about 15 minutes to get hot water running each time I wanted a shower. For me that’s a minus.

Very clean room, comfortable bed. Nice staff and good service at the registration desk. Dry cleaning was returned on time.

It was OK
    • Signature King

Awful wifi/internet connection--would time out after every 10 minutes online. Room was dingy/dirty and overlooking construction which was incredibly noisy.

Comfortable bed, excellent location, great lobby