Reviews of Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor 3 stars

101 West Fayette Street, Baltimore City Center, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA

#65 of 78 hotels in Baltimore

Conventient, but not the typical Radisson standard
    • Queen Room

Typically Radisson hotels have a more upgraded look and feel.

Comfy beds. A short walk from the harbor and a shorter walk to many restaurants within the block.

Enjoyable

The parking! Almost $40 extra a day for parking. The Radisson website or even booking.com never mention anything about parking fees. Even if you park on the street you needed to pay. If you parked it yourself you paid $25. Also taxed you 20% on the fees! The city of Baltimore has to many people begging with all the 20% tax on hotel and parking put it towards helping the homeless find jobs or meals.

The staff was great! Very informative, friendly and helpful!

The property was in a great location near the Harbor.

The property was in a great location near the Harbor. The room was a great size, 2 double beds..very comfortable. However, when we arrived, only 1 elevator worked... 3 of them were out of service. Then we were informed that the pool was closed due to an incident that occurred the day before... well that was Thursday and although the repair team was onsight, it was still not available when we left on Sunday! What a disappointment for us and the kids! Then I had to scream and beg to receive wash clothes when I was told by the housekeeper to call the front desk when she cleaned and didn't h=give us any... apparently a late truck... NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER...

Staff needs to be more attentive.

I called ahead of the visit to make sure that the pool was operational and was told that it was. When l arrived, l was told the the bacteria levels were off and that the pool was now closed. Very disappointed. Also, when calling front desk or valet, no one ever picks up.l had to to to the front desk in person.

Very clean. Smells great throughout. Mattresses are very comfortable.

Air wasn’t working in room toitel was stopped up for 4 hours before someone came elevator was broken only one worked and we took the steps more of the 3 days and 2 night we spent there

Tha only thing I really liked was the valet parking system.

The elevators were broken only one was working for the entire stay. I took almost 10 -15 to get up or down. Totally unacceptable. Also it seems as though part of the hotel is being used as a homeless shelter.

Tha only thing I really liked was the valet parking system. It was very efficient.

Tired sweaty irritated good work out
    • Queen Room

The elevators were down only one work it was really busy and crowded cause it was the 4 of July u had to wait a hour or more for the elevator and when we finally got one we got off on the wrong floor and they wouldn’t let us back on saying it bout to stop so we had to walk the stairs for the 4th floor to the 17 floor and for the rest of our trip we walk from the lobby to the 17th floor with the steaming hot stairways all out of breath sweating I talked to manager they only gave us a 38$ discount and that was our parking but we still paid full price for our room after we seen fire works went back walking 17 flights I didn’t even want to go back out cause of the 17 flight of steps u be tired bout time u go to where ur trying to go I feel like I lost 10 pounds and they never told us the elevator we’re broke when we checked in If u need a good work out booked a room here

The room and the area it was in walking distance to harbor

Book this hotel!
    • Queen Room

At check in only 1 elevator out of 3 was working. At checkout there were 2 working.

Bed was like sleeping on a cloud! Room was very clean. Staff was awesome! Especially. Juanice who checked us in. She was very friendly and worked to get us checked in as soon as a room was available and even upgraded us to a corner room which we truly appreciated.

Nice room and location . Information could be better.

When we checked in the front desk did not tell us the phone number for the front desk -it’s not what is mentioned on the phone. I tried it a few times before deciding to walk down to the front desk to get a shower cap ( why wasn’t there one in the room?). There is hotel information in the room ( vending machine locations , restaurants, and such). I found this odd since most other hotel chains have this in the room.

It was clean;
    • Queen Room

Not enough elevators; room was small; sink clogged; parts were under construction (new section of hotel); no safe for personal items; light shines through spaces in the door when lights are out in the room; surrounding area had little to offer; rate was a little expensive per night.

It was clean; had most of the comforts of home; staff was very polite and accommodating; has a nice and cozy lobby with lots of seating; friendly people; flatscreen TV and complimentary WiFi. I would stay there again; overall experience was good.

Excellent stay

Valet parking was full entire stay.

Room was exceptional, spacious with a very comfortable bed. Close to everything. Easy Uber access. Parking garage across the street.

Stay was fine
    • Queen Room

The bathroom wasn't cleaned properly and also, the toilet clogged up on us; the king room was quite small and bed was only moderately comfortable with too few pillows.

The staff was great and valet parking while a bit high was offset by great price of the room.

pool was awesom lifeguard on duty shaded sitting area as...
    • Queen Room

The speed of the elevator was slow there was a large event on that day (hair and fashion show) so sometimes we had to wait until 2/3 full elevators go by until we could finally fit.

pool was awesom lifeguard on duty shaded sitting area as well as sundeck for a tan pool depth range from 3 ft to 9ft overall ambience of the lobby area was incredible and smelled good. Room bed was soft and comfy.

My stay was OK the room could’ve been a lot cleaner I was a room inspector for three years

I did not tell me where the pool was or the exercise room

The lobby was very nice and the front desk people was ok I did not tell me where the pool was or the exercise room

Older hotel in busy noisey downtown area.

The charge for parking for excessively high. There were also limited choices for eating in the nearby area. Many police sirens during the middle of the night made sleeping difficult.

The beds were very comfortable

Loved the pool area and location in relation to the harbor.

When we arrived we found a big in the tub! Also as I checked out the receipt reflected one thing but then when I checked my account there were 100 dollars worth of charges added which no one told me about. I will be following up.

Loved the pool area and location in relation to the harbor.

How close it was to things we had planned
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Had to wait an hour after check in time to get a room that I had to pay extra for because the room I paid for wasn't available. Why book a room when I still had all the hassles?!

How close it was to things we had planned

COME SWIM HERE,BUT DONT STAY HERE
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

House keeping was awful, had to beg them to get towels, and they didnt want to clean the room.. room smelled like smoke,when we checked in, service was absolutely awful,everyone was rude..

The lifeguard, Giovanni was the only great thing about this hotel!!

The staff were fantastic and accommodating.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The city is full of homeless and beggars that harass you constantly, even though the walk to the harbor is relatively short, it is not without several encounters each way. It’d be nice if they had a shuttle.

The staff were fantastic and accommodating. It was a great price within easy walking distance of the harbor.

Only here for one night - the hotel staff we encountered...
    • Queen Room

The toilet seat was broken and there could have been a restaurant menu in the room along with a list of where the amenities were located.

Only here for one night - the hotel staff we encountered were very courteous and answered all questions. The bedding was comfortable and the room was set up nicely - not too crowded.

Nice place to stay and very close to Inner Harbor.

restroom facilities on the main/lobby floor should be monitored frequently. both men and women rooms were not clean when we used them. I shared my concerns with the front desk.

Front desk reps were very accommodating. Personnel (in restaurant/bar was helpful and cheerful.

It was pretty good.
    • Premium Queen Room

It’s further away from the harbor and is still very expensive.

It was a decent hotel. It got the job done. It was expensive for what we got but there is a pool and it’s not too far from the harbor so it was good overall.

Never going back.

Everything.

They were definitely not ready to open. staff was pleasant but completely unorganized. Everywhere you looked the building remodel was unfinished and the work was not what it should be for the price

Damp room, terrible breakfast service, stay somewhere else.

First room was so damp and smelly I asked to change. The next one was better but still had a stale smell. Restaurant staff constantly bickered during breakfast service and even though it was empty, service was very slow and unwelcoming. Unable to get through to reception on room phone. Hotel is further from inner harbour than other similarly priced hotels.

Decent sized room, good shower and coffee maker. Bar service and food in the evening was good.

Walking distance to restaurants.

I couldn't hear the basket ball game because of a problem. I also had a problem with the air conditioner.

Walking distance to restaurants. The valet parking.

Would never return or recommend this hotel to anyone.
    • Queen Room

This hotel had nothing to offer in terms of hospitality to enhance one's stay. The only food service available was the bar/breakfast area. The buffet breakfast was one of the worst we have ever visited in any hotel stay. The food was terrible and over priced. There was no complimentary coffee in the morning except for the inadequate coffee machine in the room. Could not locate an ice machine near our room. Pool was outside and not inviting at all. Our car was brought out by the valet and almost given to the wrong owner. We were alerted to it's being out front by our son and his wife when they saw it at the entrance while going out one morning and they alerted us to the situation! Wow! Everytime we left our room our keys failed to operate upon our attempts to re-enter the room requiring us to go down to the front desk. We were staying with family members occupying 2 other rooms and they had the same problems with their keys.

The bed was comfortable and the housekeeping very good. That is about all I was happy with.

Location was great, hotel was clean and comfortable.
    • Queen Room

Had to pay for parking and breakfast

Location was great, hotel was clean and comfortable. The only thing I was very disappointed in was the parking rates $32 a night and the breakfast was not included and the breakfast wasn’t worth the money I pay for it. As much money that I pay for the hotel either parking or breakfast should had been included next I will look for free parking and free breakfast ....

temperamental. I wont be returning to this hotel.
    • Queen Room

The bathroom was far from clean,bed linen was stained,and the heating unit was tempermental.

Most of the staff was friendly,and the lobby decor is beautiful.

The location was perfect, next time i decide to make a trip to Baltimore i will be Staying here

We put our dirty towels on the floor like requested and a bag of garbage with them in the am,, when we came back at 8pm our bed was made but the dirty towels and garbage were still on the floor, and they didn’t restock the coffee with cream or sugar.

Everything was very clean, staff was pleasant, i had to have my glasses over night USPS to me and the staff was very helpful with making sure they got to me

The hotel is really great, except for the breakfast
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast was poor. For European people (who are used to eating bread) it was too poor, only a few slices of bread which could be toasted were present and there was no ham or cheese available.

Beds were amazing, as were the shower gels and shampoos (love rituals)

Aimee and the staff were great and my stay was most...

Had to wait for room, Swimming pool not open, ice machine broken on floor but all were minor things I got over quickly.

Aimee and the staff were great and my stay was most enjoyable. Will be staying again. The bed and pillows are heavenly.

Good location, walking distance from the tourist attractions.
    • Queen Room

Good location, walking distance from the tourist attractions. Free breakfast (although I had to tell the person at the reception it was included in my booking - he wanted to make me pay for it). Big room.

Good. Happy, safe
    • Premium King Room

I was charged much more than the rate that Booking.com had told me.

the Hotel is clean, quiet, well placed to walk to the Harbor, safe. The wifi worked very well in the Lobby área but not as well in the Room

When I checked in the rep was soooo nice, all valet...
    • Queen Room

We were charged twice and the rep at counter was rude and nasty and all they wanted to offer me were mbr points after the $470.83 inconvenience (seriously )

When I checked in the rep was soooo nice, all valet attendants were nice

Somewhat disappointing but served the purpose.
    • Queen Room

Pillows definitely need improvement, more soundproofing for the rooms, The room was small and had a door to an adjoining room where we could hear the people next door as if they were in our room. The laundry room was a plus but you needed quarters and there was no change machine. The workout facilities were adequate but the room was warm.

The location was convenient to the venue we were attending.

NICE

The air did not work in my room.

My room was very nice and clean. The guy who help me at the front desk was polite, courteous, and informative. Valet parking was a little expensive and off site parking doesn't allow for in and out. Great walking distance to the harbour

Would not stay there again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Everything was dated and in poor shape. Room was extremely small.

Traffic was awful. Took us 45 min in line to get to door to drop off luggage. Stayed 2 nights & the noise was incredible.

It’s not as glamorous at it looks
    • Queen Room

Valet parking was rip off, they charged $40 for a night coz ter is no other parking and you are forced to use valet parking..the bed sheets were very dirty and not cleaned..the reception staff (lady) was very rude when requested for a late check out ..however the manager helped to give me a late check out after all the argument I had to do with the reception lady

I liked the room and the business center

Pleasing, comfy, friendly staff
    • Queen Room

I was overcharged by the hotel by accident so informed front desk, then it took me ringing my own bank several times to get this sorted, I could’ve been with no money and the hotel didn’t take any responsibility

Bed very comfy, charger next to bed in walk was good as I didn’t need an adapter

Did the job!
    • Premium King Room

Inconsistency with professionalism amongst staff.

I appreciated the metered parking on the side of the building. Its free after 12. Way cheaper than paying to park valet.

Staff was extremely helpful and friendly even though I was...
    • Queen Room

Staff was extremely helpful and friendly even though I was rather grumpy about the parking situation. But that, apparently, is the norm in the city. Desk and valet staff were exceptional.

I will say this is an average hotel

Hate their food and the tv channels were really poor.Had opportunity of visiting another hotel in another city and their food and tv stations were excellent.We had to be paying for movies every night to keep us going

They need to help their customer when they see them.For the two time when we were checking in they left us with our luggage.In many other countries they will help you with your luggage. The receptionist are also not friend.Always putting up bold faces. The food is horrible.They need to get better chef.They are obviously losing a lot of money from that area.

Overall great experience.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I found a false eyelash in my bedding. And there was no hotel transportation to and from the airport.

The guest agent that checked me was very professional, polite and helpful. He made my first point of contact an exceptional experience. His guest service set the bar for my entire visit!

It was alright
    • Queen Room

The king suite i had didn’t have AC ,took the the engineer 4 hours to come check the unit just to say crack a window .... there were no suites available so we were moved to a double bed room with a terrible view and extremely small

Great hotel rooms are nice and staff is friendly

We enjoyed our trip and stayed in a half decent place for a decent price. You get what you pay for.

Hotel is definitely showing serious wear. A/C was not working all weekend. We appreciated that a/c problems occur but nothing was offered other than a "sorry we are working on it". There should have been some sort of compensation.There was a regular odor of marijuana coming from the adjoining room (not occupied during our stay) and in the elevators. Employees, smoke if you want, but NOT inside. Balto's was closed for renovation and we were not told in advance. Disappointing when we arrived hungry and looking for food and cocktails at 10 pm. The makeshift bar in the breakfast room was NOT inviting in the least. We should have been informed in advance that this hotel restaurant was not operating. Also NO info in rooms about ice machines, restaurant,or any other hotel amenities. Phones weren't working properly to call the desk. I shouldn't have to get in the elevator to look on the sign for where the ice machines are. One of our fridges wasn't even positioned so that it was able to be plugged in and the other wasn't cold. Rooms were clean enough but not how they should be. Smeared hand prints on the inside of windows, dirt and food on furniture. Stain on carpet. This obviously was once a beautiful hotel, but needs a lot of attention to bring it back up to standard. Cleaning and painting especially. Will likely not return. Good staff...need better management

The view was great. Staff were all very kind and helpful. Room was mostly clean. Beds were comfy, linens nice. Valets were fantastic.

Would NOT recommend this hotel for any length of time.

Bathroom was extremely small and water pressure was terrible. They have issues with AC and heat. There was a typewritten note above the thermostat - old building, sorry can't adjust, etc. The temperature was locked at 72 degrees and it was hot and stuffy in the room. When we complained, we were given different stories by each of the front desk personnel with whom we spoke. We were given a little refund for the 1st night, but still would NOT recommend this hotel. Leaves A LOT to be desired!!

Comforter was fluffy and comfortable.

We arrived at 3:00pm pulled up front and the young lady...

We arrived at 3:00pm pulled up front and the young lady working the parking valet was not to friendly. There were a lot cars out front and I asked where I could park she put her hands in air and rolled her eyes. When we checked in we were told that our room was not ready and that they would call me on my phone when it was. We had an event to be at 5:00pm we received a call at 5:55pm to tell us our room was ready. So we had to go to our event without being able to shower or change into our dinner attire....

Good location, until completely renovated, stay clear.
    • Queen Room

They moved me to a room with working AC after the AC in my room was inoperable. Claimed it was because it was "an old building". Room had an odor, as did the lobby. This property needs a total overhaul and is not worth more than $75 per night.

The staff was exceptional.

The staff was exceptional. Went out of there way to help guide us around town and to the best restaurants. Renee at the front desk was outstanding. My vehicle was oversized for the parking ramp and the valet moved some employees vehicles for my family to park.

Late April 2018 Radisson Baltimore Harbor Stay

It was a 15 minute walk to the Baltimore harbor. It was more in the downtown area than in the harbor area per se.

The hotel was clean. The lobby area was welcoming. The staff were professional and polite

Temperature control issues
    • Queen Room

Hearing/AC systems are old and when I was there, it was uncomfortably got. They offered a fan, but for $165/night, I'd like modern amenities. Apparentkt, it also gets too cold in the winter, so they have space heaters! Good grief.

A 10 minute walk from the Inner Harbor.

Once and Done
    • Premium King Room

Went in late April. Outside temperature was 60-70 degrees. Inside the hotel was a sauna. Our room was so hot we couldn't sleep and there was no way to make the room cooler. Luckily the windows opened a crack which helped some. The elevators smelled of marijuana every time we got on one, which was not pleasant. It took about 30 minutes to check in because we booked on Booking.com. Apparently those bookings are in a different system so be sure to tell them upfront how you booked. After waiting 30 minutes to get checked in, our key cards didn't work once we got to our 20th floor room so we had to haul all our stuff back down to the lobby to get them fixed.

The hotel was clean, the bed was comfortable and there was adequate space. A microwave and fridge were provided, but the fridge did not work well. The property was a good location to access both inner harbor and Camden Yards. The parking was easy and convenient.

location Manager at 1:00am did good.

Had 2 rooms paid for upfront and when we went to check in at 5pm only one room ready. They said 2nd room would be ready in 1/2 hour or maybe hour. Told them we were going to concert would pick up key after. Went to get key and didn't have a room. Half hour later they somehow found one in a sold out hotel. The air condition did not work in my room. Front desk guy did take off parking for our trouble.

location Manager at 1:00am did good.

The bed was comfortable (Memory Foam) and the staff was very...

I visited on the warmest weekend of the year so far and I could NOT believe that there was no AC in the lobby or in the sleeping rooms. The maintenance man came up to my room and said that they had not turned the AC on the building yet so I had to open windows. Luckily I was on the 20th floor. For a king room, the room was NOT that spacious. As well, the parking was NOT included in the hotel cost so there was an additional $32 added to my bill. The fact that parking is not free should be more prominent in the booking process. I think the room was over-priced.

The bed was comfortable (Memory Foam) and the staff was very nice. They tried their best to accommodate me on my trip. I also liked the fact that I could pay at the hotel instead of through the website.

Horrible experience. Stay away. Wouldn't stay even if it were free.
    • Premium King Room

While parking was close, it was $26/day. Staff did not seem knowledgeable of the fact they were having a convention and training sessions the next day. Requested Premium King. Received same king as those paying less. When asked about Premium King, they said there was no difference. Wouldn't lower rate because it was not done by them. The hotel is currently undergoing construction which was not notated anywhere, so much to my surprise, this included the on-site restaurant. Breakfast was a buffet of Frozen waffles, eggs, potatoes, bacon, and sausage links. Coffee was included. Water. No juice. "Dining area" was a room off to the side of the lobby with painted floors, a nasty bar, and a few free-standing tables. Bar had maybe 5 items to choose from, and a few different beers. Training sessions were held in rooms with no centrally managed heat. They had 3 space heaters, so class started around 9, and the room was warm around 1-pm. Construction could be easily heard. After two days of training, the convention kicked off. Great convention, but terrible wireless service. Devices were locked to 3M connections, making it impossible to actually do anything productive for work. For such a hotel, miserable amenities. During the convention, we also were given meal vouchers for lunch when we registered. The food was enjoyable, not being overcooked or improperly prepared. However, after 20 minutes, the person in charge of the dining staff rudely advised us that if we're done, we need to go. There's no sitting and talking because other people needed to eat. For a convention, it appeared they had 20 tables that sat 8 people. Not very good planning for a convention anticipated to have over 200 people attend.

Proximity to Parking

Average place Parma
    • Premium Queen Room

Called to retrieve my car. Attendant stated car will be there. Came down about 15 min later attendant stated car is coming driver blocked in by delivery on the street two other drivers came to deliver autos not mine. Attendant left came back w/ another auto was surprised by me still there called driver to see where he was stated on his way after 20 min more of waiting finally came questioned him about so long blocked by truck (lying ???) can’t prove he was using my veh for a personal run or whatever but was not happy no tip and complained to no avail😬

A Work in Process!
    • Queen Room

Hotel appeared to still be undergoing a renovation process. Restaurant was a bare bones operation while the regular restaurant was closed for repairs. Only plastic cups at the bar. Martini on the rocks was less than a two ounce pour I would estimate. Check in was very slow and unprofessional. And strangely the hotel does not deal with cash - I needed to get change for a $20.00 bill to tip the valet parking attendant and was told they only deal with credit cards. Valet parking had only one attendant at 7:00 AM and there were a lot of check-outs - had a long wait. Guest room doors slam shut and the sound reverberates to adjacent rooms. Hotel information programming on the flat screen TVs is incomplete. Fair amount of construction in the area surroiunding the hotel. And the fees and taxes! Room was $147.20 plus 6% State Tax plus 9.5% "Occupancy Tax" (what's that and who receives it - the state or the hotel?), $32.00 Valet parking plus 20% State Parking Tax. Add $29.78 for a club sandwich and two skimpy martinis in plastic cups and the total bill was $244.19 - almost $100.00 more than the basic room cost.

Excellent climate control in the room. Nice shower. Sam, the restaurant manager/bartender was very personable.

Staff was courteous and hotel appeared to be completing...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was no restaurant or access to purchase water, drinks or snacks. There was a shabby, undecorated room with a makeshift buffet that served breakfast for incredibly high prices for the quality of the offering. Room coffee for $3.80 per cup, etc. There was also no attention to detail: room had desk but no chair, water and condiments were not replaced when room cleaned, no one answers the car valet line so we needed to go downstairs or call the front desk and then wait 20 min or more to get our car... It appears that a restaurant is coming to the hotel and that many other changes will improve the quality of the guest experience in the future, but it's really only potentially up and coming at this point in time....

Staff was courteous and hotel appeared to be completing renovations that will make guest experiences better in the future.

I like the staff they were excellent welcoming the gust
    • Queen Room

I didn’t sleep my first night because it was cold and I didn’t know the heat was off so I wish you make sure that before the gust comes to your hotel but when I ask why the room was cold for front desk they send some one fast

I like the staff they were excellent welcoming the gust

Will not recommend or return.
    • Queen Room

Valet parking was very slow. Had to call repeatedly for my car. Waited almost an hour for my car. The service was $38 per day pluss another ridiculous tax.

Inconvenient, overpriced, overnight stay
    • Queen Room

Room was not ready at check-in. To neutralize my inconvenience the were going to comp me one day of parking but ended up charging me anyway. Shower had poor water pressure and no hot water.

Location and valet parking service allowed me to text/call ahead to have my car waiting.

The helpfulness of the staff was appreciated.

We were told that we could have an early check in, arrived at 10AM and then were told that we could not check in until 3PM because of 100% occupancy the night before. This was perfectly fine for us, as I was happy that it was a busy time in Baltimore-- that is good for all local businesses. HOWEVER-- at 3PM I had to wait in a long line for 45+ minutes to speak to a concierge. Upon finally getting to the desk I was told that the rooms weren't ready because the cleaning staff hadn't been keeping up with the pace. I found this to be unacceptable and after some discussion they did put us into an "upgraded" room. Not sure why they told me initially that nothing was available, when it was obvious that it was.

The helpfulness of the staff was appreciated.

The hotel met expectations with the exception of HVAC:...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel met expectations with the exception of HVAC: Firstly, the "hot water" was not hot at all, taking a shower was bearable but uncomfortable. Also, I believe it is somewhat fraudulent to claim that they have A/C when in truth the single-pipe heating/cooling system they have will not cool as long as in some other part of the building, heat is still required (spring and fall).

Will go to a different hotel but will come to the balto restaurant for the crab cakes.

Cannot control the temperature in the room...site says free breakfast and it's not. There is a parking tax on top of the parking fee...they will wake you early in the morning asking what time you plan on checking out...

The crab cakes trio was the best ever.

The pillows on the bed were amazing!
    • Queen Room

The pillows on the bed were amazing! I would love to know where I could purchase them. Staff at the valet and front desk were very nice and attentive.

Restaurant staff were so nice!
    • Queen Room

We arrived at 2:30, the room wasn't done, none of the queen rooms were. After 3pm, rooms were still not done. We had to carry our luggage with us to sight see and dinner. The front desk lady did not care and was rude. It seemed like a bother to her to answer our questions.

Restaurant staff were so nice!!! Breakfast was delicious. Cleaning staff was so nice!!!, Comforter on bed was delightful. View, from 16th floor was great!!!!

Front desk and rooms brilliant, rest could have been better, not value for money.
    • Queen Room

The breakfast facility and food. The staff could be improved. The main restaurant was being refurbed which we were not told about prior to travel and the room they used for dining was worse than a school lunch hall.

The rooms were spectacular, spacious and very clean.

Place is under renovation the breadast room looks horrible...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Place is under renovation the breadast room looks horrible totally unappealing. The shower DOES NOT WORk. I couldn't even take a shower cause the diverter doesn't stick and cannot get water up to showering head

It was very pleasent and plan to stay again.
    • Queen Room

the size of the room was the size of a small bedroom so I can't say it was worth paying all together $160. when my bedroom at home is 2x bigger and I live in a modular home. The restaurant and bar wasn't open so that was a disappointment and the makeshift one they have in the conference room is not worth spending the high prices on with other restaurants nearby.

The hotel was nice, I liked the decor and feel of everything. It was nice to have take out menus on the front desk when returning from our event because we were starving. The staff was nice as well.

Over all it was a good stay, I would stay again. Just didn't like our room because it was a joining

Just had a bar and restaurant in the facility

Was a little disappointed that the bar and restaurant was not open and they had made a little place on the side to hang out. Also our room was a joining to someone else that was up till 5am and we didn't get much sleep.

Awful.
    • Premium King Room

Smell of cigarette smoke in halls and rooms, we weren’t told about the lack of dining facilities until after we had checked in.

Not much. The hotel has potential but is not well run. We’d never go back there.

Noisy traffic 24h

Noisy like hell all night long, even on the 20th floor to which I switched from having spend one bad night on the 8th floor. The staff doesn't know what quiet room means. You can also hear all your neighbors. The rooms have been renovated but nothing else: windows and soundproofing remained substandard. A few blocks away from convention center, even more from the harbor.

We had a wonderful time and will stay here again!
    • Queen Room

We would have visited the bar in the lobby, but it was closed. Luckily there are plenty of places nearby.

The room was small but up-to-date and nicely furnished. The room and bathroom were very clean. The staff were all very helpful and friendly! The location was absolutely perfect for the show we were seeing at the Royal Farms Arena, and there were plenty of restaurants within walking distance (1-2 blocks).

Great location, but that’s about it.

Everything else. The room was tiny and smell like marijuana the whole time. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were barely pillows. The tv was outdated and super poor quality. They didn’t have complimentary coffee, they wanted $3 for a cup of coffee in the morning. No complimentary breakfast. This place was barebones. The only good thing about this hotel is the location.

The location.

Oh great Valet service as well.

I have no complaints.

It was s very centrally located place for the event we were going to 1.4 mi. The hotel was clean. The staff was pleasant. They had the best sleeping bed ever. The restaurant was closed when we get back in but they suggested an excellent restaurant to go to and the food was great. I would say it was a great experience staying here. It was just a few blocks from Inner Harbor.

Browse Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor traveller photo gallery