Reviews of Radisson Hotel Downtown Salt Lake City 4 stars

215 West South Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84101, USA

#38 of 69 hotels in Salt Lake City

Modern convenient hotel

Aircon was noisy

Large room, fridge, good sized bathroom with good quality amenities. Secure parking. Good breakfast. Best omelette I had on this trip. Within walking distance to Temple Square.

Big space around the sink in the bathroom, can fit lots of...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Didn’t like how Dianna from front desk talks to the guests. Didn’t like that carpet in the room smelt like dirty socks.

Big space around the sink in the bathroom, can fit lots of cosmetics and toiletries.

Great base for our 2 night stay in Salt Lake City
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room we stayed in although clean will soon need a little refurbishment.

Hotel was in a great location for exploring downtown Salt Lake City. Staff were helpful and hotel clean.

good location
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

This is an old hotel......both the air con and fridge are so old.....and noisy....I have to turn it off at night....merely slept for the nights....

good location

Great fun in a great place.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Facilities could use a little refurbishing - spots on the worn carpet, bathroom fixtures well worn. Not dirty, just getting to the end of their useful life. However, the beds and linens were excellent.

The location was great - two blocks from a variety of activities. The staff was extremely helpful. Great lounge and restaurant.

6.0
    Rooms we’re average, pretty much what you'd expect.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room smelled like chemicals. The AC was so incredibly loud and kept me up for hours. I finally turned it off and then woke up a couple hours later to a room that was over 80º and unbearably stuffy.

Rooms we’re average, pretty much what you'd expect.

Ok
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There is a serious bottle neck for breakfast, empty tables with huge queue waiting for someone to assign people to a table. There are four elevators but only one is made available during the morning, a lot of people taking the stairs. Rooms really need an investment.

Beds are comfortable. Front desk and cleaning ladies work very well.

Booking.
    • Premium King Room

Booking.com manipulated costs so that you're stuck paying overinflated rates whereby going thru Radisson would have been cheaper.. $270 vs. $170. Concert got cancelled and Booking.com pushed back on getting room rescheduled.. Won't use Booking.com again.

First impressions count, let down by female receptionist with short hair.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Having arrived from mountain biking in park city wearing shorts T shirt and flip flops the female who checked us in gave me that condescending look. However, all other staff were friendly. We had to bring a no of items to the attention of the staff. Firstly, that the ice machine did not work on the 14th floor. I was informed that they were aware and were awaiting parts. A sign on the machine would have been a better call informing guests. Secondly, having picked the hotel because it had a gym, was a let down. If was aged, cables were broken and some mechanisms were not smooth. Moreover, the air conditioning was not working and the water fountain was not working. In the end we joined a local gym.

The room was very spacious. The bathroom had a selection of complementary toiletries. It was very quiet in the corridors. The breakfast buffet was good and value for money.

Great location, comfortable beds
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Coffee cups and glasses were dirty. Air conditioning kept cutting in and out so room was either too hot or too cold.

Great location, comfortable beds

No perks, breakfast experience $ 20 we payed $277 a night
    • Premium Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non Smoking

Asked for suitcase stand , never got it. Asked for shower cap, had to go to main desk. No instructions how to call main desk, had to go down stairs Breakfast closed at 9:30

4 stars
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Cc was charged few time after already paid, but management handled this in a very quick timely manner and was understanding. Customer service was important to Spencer’s and due to this I’d stay again. Parking is in a garage and is 15 per day but suv trucks won’t fit in second lower level only clears 6’2 clearance and under parking is open to public so u may not have parking. Very compact best for small cars.

Down town close to a lot of places. Good management very fair !! Very clean and

Was expecting more... more like the pictures.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

My bathroom fan didn’t work and the water was scorching hot no matter where you moved it to... therefore it was difficult for three yr old to take bath. You walk in the front doors and it’s beautiful and I think 15 floors and you get a traditional room and you walk in and it looks very basic.. like they forgot to add something or finish making the beds lol.. but no that’s it that’s what you get... bare minimum. Then you go to pool... um... super small. All I can say is the pictures look better then what I saw in person.

When you first walk in the doors it awesome.. Starbucks just down in the lobby...Amazing! Staff even more amazing... super professional and friendly.

great
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The only problem and in all fairness not the hotels fault we ordered a Taxi through the Hotel and were overcharged due to us being tourists he tried to charge us 30 from hotel to rice eccles stadium and 50 back to hotel informed hotel and they said they would look into it

Comfortable but Noisy

There is a concert venue right next door and the room we had was directly overlooking the building. The music was very load and made it hard to sleep. After the concert ended, there were many people in the hallway between 1 pm & 2 pm that seemed to have brought the concert into the hallway. While the view was great from our room, I would ask for a room away from the concert venue.

Clean, nice decor, comfortable

Everything was great looking forward to staying with you guys again
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Free parking would have been nice but it's understandable

Bed was very comfortable staff was helpful and the breakfast was amazing best breakfast buffet I've seen before

Have stayed here several times in last 4 years. Always enjoy cleanliness and quietness of hotel.
    • Premium King Room

We were there for the Salt Lake City Marathon. Wished the hotel could have provided transportation to race. Also, snack bar and Starbucks close to early.

Like that there is Starbucks, Bar and restaurant on site. Also used the pool and jacuzzi. Greatly appreciate how clean pool area was.

Not worth it

Closed amenities

We called the font desk to verify how late both the restaurant and bar were open. We were told 11 and midnight. We came back from our concert at 930 to find the restaurant had closed early and the bar was not open at all that night. This was a one night stay for us

I was very pleased with the location and the hotel stay!
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I wish they had complimentary breakfast. And the rooms were small.

The beds were great! The pool , the workout equipment was great, the sauna was amazing! The staff were super friendly!

Had a great relaxing time in a fairly well ran facility like I said my only complaint is having to p
    • Premium King Room

One thing I did not like because you had to pay for parking which we did not know Intel we got there an extra $15 and if you don’t pay that there is no where to park even close to the hotel

It was a nice clean facility friendly staff and located right downtown perfect for going to a Jazz game

Great location and dining!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The pool did not meet my expectations, the air was very potent with chlorine (to the point of my eyes watering) which indicated the water quality is poor.

The Restaurant downstairs had delicious food. The Location of the hotel was awesome!

We didn't like all the hidden costs that were not revealed until after we arrived their..

All the extra charges, parking was more expensive as a guest that if we parked off of the property . I didn't like that breakfast was not included as a part of our stay. The cost were high and I could have stayed at the Holiday Inn express and received larger rooms, free parking and breakfast included with our costs.

We enjoyed the indoor pool

Great location. Modern and clean. Friendly staff.
    • Premium King Room

My complaints are really about modern hotel conglomerates in general: the coffee was bland; the room size was adequate; there weren't enough drawers or shelves; the bathtub was institutional. Oddly, there didn't seem to be any USB ports in the room, which I would have expected given the modern furnishings. In any event, there was nothing really wrong with the Radisson that isn't (in my view) wrong with virtually every other hotel brand.

The property was clean and modern. The staff were professional, friendly and helpful. The beds were comfortable. Perfect location in downtown SLC, which made walking everywhere easy.

Marginal
    • Premium King Room

Sink leaked. Toilet leaked. Safe did not work properly. It took an hour for maintainance to come and then tell me they couldnt fix any of it.

Close to temple square

Overall, I would recommend this hotel. It met its mark on customer service and cleanliness.
    • Premium King Room

So, just to be fair, the downtown Radisson is an older hotel and in many ways, my room was showing its' age. The floor lamp shade lining was cracked and broken and the inside of the bathroom doorways delaminating. I know they are working on updating but my room wasn't one of the recent updates. However, this is all superficial stuff you just have to overlook. The location is great for attending events at Vivint Smart Home Arena and other downtown venues.

The hotel staff was outstanding - very pleasant, courteous, responsive, and friendly. They really made the difference in my stay. The rooms were also clean and comfortable.

Nice facilities, great location.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Our neighbors were screaming very loudly from 2:00 am until about 4:00 am. They were using profanities and slamming the doors. We called the front desk after an hour of them fighting. Whatever the front desk tried to do, it did not help and the fighting continued. We called again after 45 minutes. We had young kids in the room who are old enough to know what swear words are.

Nice facilities, great location. Staff was helpful.

The food in the restaurant was very good.
    • Premium King Room

The hotel could use an upgrade. The wallpaper in the bathroom needs to be replaced. My room was above the front entrance, so it was very noisy. I could hear every all people coming and going through the front door.

The food in the restaurant was very good. The staff throughout the hotel was friendly and attentive.

I expected so much more

Checking in took over 20 minutes and not because there were a lot of people, we were the only ones checking in. First they couldn't find our reservation and I handed them my reservation paper. Then, even though I booked 2 rooms in the same reservation, they had to check us in separately and they had to be paid separately. Finally, I will say again, I booked the rooms at the same time on 1 reservation and stated that we had to have the rooms close, one of our rooms was on the 4th floor and the other room was on the 6th floor. They did give us free parking to try to compensate.

I really enjoyed the pool, and gym. Beds were very comfortable

Not sure if I would again. Best part was restaurant room service.
    • Traditional King Room- Disability Access/ Non-Smoking

The fact that we booked one room, were put into a different room, then when we came back from dinner we were teying to get into our room and one of the hotel clerks was inside with the door shut!

Free lofa sponge.

The location was good, the room was pleasant and comfortable.
    • Premium King Room

room service was slow during high demand periods.

The bed was very comfortable and had a nice selection of pillows. The comforter was fluffy and very light so you didn't feel smashed in the bed. Bathroom was clean and water was hot instantly.

I thought this was supposed to be a fancy place to stay but i was not impressed.
    • Business Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast waiter service was horrible! We waited 2 hrs to get food and coffee and they weren't even busy... my friends pulled there bedding down and the sheets were really dirty with hairs and scum on the bed and it took them 40 min to get them a new room and didn't even give them a discount..

The beds were ok

Would not stay here ever again.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Booking.com listed this hotel as having breakfast included and upon arrival realized that was not the case. Could not get ahold of any one t the front desk from our hotel phone ny time we tried.

Hair in bath tub. Beds smelled funny.

Amazing stay at raddison
    • Premium King Room

Staff was really amazing I suffer from migraines and unfortunately got one during my trip and I didn’t have any medicine but the opened the gift store they have and sold me some pills they were kind enough to do that

Disappointing. The description was misleading.
    • Business Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Room size, very old, just flat out uncomfortable.

The hotel was advertised as 4 stars and in reality it’s very ghettto and old. It was the tiniest room and I hated it.

Overall very good staff very helpful accommodations very good.
    • Premium King Room

The hours that restaurant and lounge were closed for extended time and no other restaurants close buy for a quick meal.

Room comfortable meals and staff very good.

Loved the location, price and nice and clean.

The restaurant was extremely unorganized. They had to Comp our food twice during our stay. Some of the food came out after the check was given

Loved the location, price and nice and clean.

Beautiful hotel. Helpful staff.

The pool and hot tub area were closed with no details as to when it would be available.

The rooms were great and the staff was excellent, I was given free parking.

If you like your things don't stay here
    • Traditional King Room - Non-Smoking

I am going to have to say the fact I parked in there underground parking garage and had my bags stolen on Christmas night. To then be told that they don't have cameras in the garage and there is nothing they can do besides open an investigation. Super classy Raddisson, didn't even say sorry and didn't get a discount... oh and you have to pay for coffee in the morning

It was easy to find and plenty within walking distance.

Front desk are helpful.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Checked in with my husband when we arrived upon the facility and being told that via Booking.com, breakfast was included while woke up next morning and tried to confirm with the front desk and being told that the breakfast was not included since we booked from booking.com not from their website. Me and my husband can surely afford the breakfast but being shortchanged was not good, let alone feeling discriminated by booking from booking.com not from their official website. Plus the shower was hard to get in and leaking and we lost our underwear during the shower since they were soaked in water on the shower floor. Would never book again!

Front desk are helpful. Room service for food is great.

Dissatisfied with hotel description. And $15 for parking really?
    • Premium Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non Smoking

Beds were to hard, thought I was booking a family room. Was described as a premium queen room. The only premium thing about it according to the front desk was it offered a robe and slippers. I don't need that, or to pay for that. No microwave and no free breakfast. Restrsunt was over priced left hotel to eat. We won't stay there again.

Being on the 15th floor to look at the city was fun.

Not a Good deal, won't return!

Bed was absolutely horrible! Bathroom counter appeared to be coming "unhooked" from the wall, patch job was terrible. Appears to have been remodeled with the cheapest carpet and paint there is, bathroom paint was dark so it was difficult to see in the mirror. Couldn't understand the desk clerk. Parking attendant was rude. They were resealing the parking garage floor I believe, so it was one way traffic, so if you met with cars coming down you had to back up, and well if you had cars behind you lets just say it was a nightmare! Of all the ludicrous times to do that, during the Christmas rush!!! Lastly they gave us a room with 2 queen beds, not the Premium king I booked, and the desk clerk tried explaining why but we couldnt understand his english very well so all I got out of it was that it was Booking.coms' fault. This is the second time that has happened in two different hotels, so whats up booking.com? One last thing...it was such a "Great deal" there was a no cancellation-refund policy! Please, that room wasn't worth a quarter of what we paid!!!

Close to where we wanted to be. Shower had good pressure. It was clean.

Excellent in every respect.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

You were in the process of painting the floor of the parking area. This made it temporarily difficult to park in the lower portion of the parking area. It would have been helpful if you could have placed a sign at the start of the work that stated "Drive through the taped areas and do not attempt to park in this region. There is ample parking beyond the taped areas."

We found the staff very friendly and helpful. The room was great and even had a nice view!

Horrible first room, second room was ok. I have paid the same price at other hotels & had WAY better
    • Traditional King Room - Non-Smoking

Horrible first room and switched to another room that was ok but not very nice. I have paid the same amount at other hotels and got a WAY better room! Probably won’t be going back to Raddisson Downtown again.

Staff was friendly, except the guy that switched our rooms, he was annoyed!

Convenient to Salt Palace, friendly reception staff and comfortable room with very comfortable beds.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Being ignored, given over cooked food, taking ages for food to come after ordering - generally just bad service, but only happened one night out of 4.

The standard of service depended on the staff on roster. Most days it was very good, but one evening it was awful.

Nice comfy room but will be good to have more choices & accessibility to food.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The hook dropped off from the bathroom door. The fitting for the lights beside the beds are loose too. It will be better if breakfast is provided as the café and restaurant opens only on at specific timings and not all day. There are no nearby restaurants, not a lot of choices for food.

Comfy and clean rooms. Reception is very helpful and friendly. There is a bicycle sharing kiosk nearby so it is easy to rent a bike to get around SLC. Very close to Temple Street and City Creek so it is easy to walk there. Food is limited to the small café and a restaurant in the hotel. You will need to walk a distance to any other restaurants. Try the hamburgers and artichoke dip at the restaurant though, they are good!

Hotel was very nice. Restaurant very understaffed and slow.
    • Premium King Room

Restaurant was very understaffed during peak periods. Service was terrible. Manager acted like he never heard this comment before. Waited 30 minutes to get recognized at the table and then had to get up and grab a waiter to get my order in.

Thanks to the front desk for having a maintenance man come to my room to change out my TV remote. Fast response. Room temperature controls actually worked! Yay!

Comfy, but would have been nice to have a continental breakfast included in the price of the room.
    • Premium King Room

The restaurant!!!!! The food was OK but the service was extremely slow. If you are in a hurry, don't go there. We have been to this hotel several times over the past few years and each time had the same experience. The waiters often mixed up the orders. They were out of many of the wine selections. Some of the staff was not friendly. The bar didn't know how to make many of the mixed drinks.

The room was clean and bed was comfortable. The chest of drawers was oversized for the room and didn't allow a lot of room to get by the bed.

• Traditional King Room - Non-Smoking

room clean, bed very comfortable, charging stations near bed, lighting near bed. Liked it alot. Business center had everything with front office staff very willing to help when I had a problem. Breakfast was fast as I was in a hurry and the Veggie omelet was actually delicious! Overall great choice as I travel often.

Overall pleasant stay

Nothing stands out

Meals in restaurant both for breakfast and dinner great. Breakfast has a huge selection. Walking distance to shops, restaurants and some local attractions. Nothing was too much trouble for staff.

A pleasant stay at an adequate hotel in a wonderful location.
    • Traditional King Room - Non-Smoking

This is an old hotel, and the decor needs to be updated. The rooms definitely have wear and tear. It felt like we went back in time to 1987.

The staff was excellent, and it is a great location.

Convenient for convention purposes
    • Traditional King Room - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping was inconsistent (fyi I did leave a $5 tip each day). To be fair, the first 2 days were good, but the housekeeper on.the 3rd day was sloppy. The room.service tray remained inside the room, my used cup was not cleaned, coffee/tea supplies were not replenished, and the bathtub was not well cleaned. And the.price I paid thru Booking.com was double the convention rate through the event company.

For the purpose of my trip, it was good as its next door to the Salt Palace Convention Center and a short walk to the Smart Vivint arena.

This was a transit hotel for us for 1 night but would recommend it. Rooms are quirky but good.
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Traffic noise in rooms at the front is very noticeable despite glazing. The hotel is obviously aware of this as ear plugs are provided in the room. The other side is fine apparently.

We ate dinner and breakfast at the hotel and both the food and the service was excellent.

Best price that I found with a close location to the convention centre.
    • Traditional King Room- Disability Access/ Non-Smoking

The rooms were pretty dated and tired. I was in a premium room, so can only imagine the standard rooms. The air conditioning unit was very loud.

The location, the hotel is right beside the convention centre. I was offered a room upgrade for $5/n

Very bad
    • Traditional King Room - Non-Smoking

There is no soap in the bathroom or supplies,the room was not very clean, smelled very bad, the beds are very hard. the television did not turn on. The telephone did not work. everything was very bad Very expensive for such poor service. I will never go back to this hotel.

Pleasant
    • Premium King Room

It would have been nice if the hotel would have had the reservation under my name and not my sisters. I was paying with my card and I put my name first. It turned out okay, but that was crazy.

The pool was open til midnight, free access to computers and the internet and very close to the Salt Palace which was great.

Very comfortable beds!
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Parking. Because a a large convention, parking was difficult. When we found a spot we did no sight seeing that required a car for fear of having no place to park when we returned. Thank goodness the hotel has a great location with lots to see within walking distance!

Very comfortable beds!

Good location, comfy beds, great service.
    • Superior King Guest Room with Roll-In Shower

The aircons where extremely noisy - rooms are equipped with "through-wall" type room aircons, not a central or split system.

SPG status was recognized and got upgraded to a top floor suite. Thank you! Very comfy bed, friendly staff, great service overall and a perfect location for exploring Salt Lake City.

Nice enough, and a good location.

The room looked clean, but smelled a little stale, and a dirty plate was on the floor on the hallway floor across from our room, and was left for several hours.

The room was quite adequate, the bed was comfortable, however there was a funny odor sort of like mildew in the room itself. We enjoyed the fitness room and pool, sauna and hot tub.

Close to Salt Palace.

The restaurant was just ok. Service was very slow and I paid cash for meals and had to wait an excessive amount of time for change. I finally had to ask for my change which was $35.00. I didn't like waiting 20 minutes for the waiter to return

Close to Salt Palace. Hotel staff was friendly

Faith in outstanding customer service revived!

Shower should be as updated as much as the rest of the room but that isn't even a complaint. More of a suggestion.

Hugo at the front door was beyond helpful with suggestions and referring is to a reliable/safe taxi driver for our entire visit. Even went so far as when my husband left his new cell ph on the bench in the lobby, the hotel picked it up and after the driver dropped us of at the airport, he returned to pick it up and rushed it out back to us at the airport without delay or fuss. On our arrival, the ac was out in the room. Within 10 mins, the maintenance team was there and replaced the entire ac unit with a smile on their faces. What could have been a miserable frustrating trip turned out to be that restored my faith in customer service!

Comfortable Stay

The bathroom could have been a bit cleaner (found hair throughout the bathroom), and I would have liked the lobby store to have been open a bit later (closed at 4:00)

I was in town for a conference, so I stayed for 3 nights. The hotel was nice and only a short walk from the convention center. Staff was friendly and bed was comfortable. I enjoyed the view. Wi-fi was excellent. I was able to stream movies with no issues, and it was free! The TV was basic, but the free wi-fi meant I could access Netflix, Hulu, etc., so I didn't mind.

The coffee was excellant although somewhat short supply,...

The coffee was excellant although somewhat short supply, only two cups for two peope. The fruit bowl was huge and the fruit fresh. The neighborhood is safe. There were women walking alone at 11:00 p.m. Very clean room, nicely furnished.

They brought us a microwave on request.
    • Premium King Room

The room was small. The consigner was not very helpful. There is no hotel shuttle, and no airport shuttle. It's advertised as across the street from the convention center and it is. . On the back side of the entrance so it is a long walk everyday. My daughter stated at salt palace and had a much better experience

They brought us a microwave on request.

Great Location with poor restaurant!
    • Premium King Room

Restaurant is way TOO expensive for the quality of food.... burnt bacon, french toast not cooked (dripping badder) no real fruit bowls, had to get own out of the buffet area.

parking and location of facility ... we booked early to get good rates, and rooms are adequate for the price. Call it a personal preference... get KING size pillow, not those little ones.... never a good sleep.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

The staff was very helpful.
    • Traditional King Room - Non-Smoking

Expensive hotel and get charged for parking as well.

The staff was very helpful. I had a request for some space to use and they were not able to meet the exact request but took care of what I needed.

I liked the breakfast coupons.
    • Traditional King Room - Non-Smoking

I did NOT like our neighbors. Some drag queen convention was going on and they were super loud and vulgar, sometimes until 3 am.

I liked the breakfast coupons. Security was quick to respond to our request to ask our neighbors to quiet down.

Some staff did not seem to have the proper training to follow through with simple tasks.

We put a do not disturb on door when we left and someone came in anyway. We did not want anyone in our room and they moved things around also. We did complain to staff that we were not happy that someone entered without our ok. Hair dryer didn't work, took too long and 2 trys to get another one. Also I thought it was unusual that the hostess at the restaurant could not answer my question if I could get an order to go from the restaurant for the next morning. I was also very unhappy with the $100 hold on funds on my account without at least previous notice that this would happen. I also got a 2nd notice on my bank account for 5/4/17 (my 2nd day there) another charge of $219.57 which put an over withdrawal on my account. The staff was not able to locate this charge. ??????? Not happy with this.

Bed was comfortable. Very nice to have a safe to put valuables in.

Could have been better for a Radisson
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

On site parking is an additional charge. Two cars were broken into in the parking garage. We waited for 20 minutes for someone to check us in while the manager was on the phone with an angry customer. Beds were hard and uncomfortable. To get to the pool you have to walk around people working out from both entrances.

The bell man was friendly and helpful. The restaurant and lounge staff were friendly and food was good. The entrance and hallways were clean. Close to down town for sight seeing and restaurants.

Close, Clean, and Comfortable
    • Premium King Room

The location to shopping, historic LDS sites, and restaurants is excellent. There is a tram stop right outside the front door. The room was clean and comfortable.

DON'T STAY HERE!
    • Premium King Room

WiFi was terrible, room was worse. No fan in bathroom,steamed up the whole room. Room was so small there was barely a path from front door to back wall. Water made noise you could hear from other rooms.The overall stay was crowded, noisy, and uncomfortable.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Good location relative to downtown.
    • Premium King Room

Cofee machine broken, thermostat broken, requested single king and for two queens (I was alone), and carpet needed a steam clean for some poor stains

Good location relative to downtown.

Beautiful hotel, amazing service!
    • Premium King Room

The staff was exceptional! Everytime we interacted with them, they always offered to go above and beyond what we were asking for. Also, the room service was delicious. There were fresh, light options as well as a really good burger. I also loved that this hotel was within walking distance of Temple Square and City Creek Mall.

Enjoyable and relaxing!
    • Traditional Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Restaurant lunch/dinner food selections were limited. We did enjoy breakfast there.

Upgraded us to executive suite, brought in a cot, waved parking costs, close to the event we were attending.

Great place, just don't eat there.
    • Superior King Guest Room - Disability Access

Ate dinner at the hotel restaurant before our concert. They told us they were short handed and behind but seated us after 5 minutes. After waiting at least 10 minutes without being acknowledged, my wife had to stop a passing waitress to take our order. All the staff was ignoring us and I'm sure it was because they were short handed. We understand this but we should have been acknowledged and told what the situation was and at least offered drinks or something. When the food finally came, it was very good but we were almost late for our concert. Hotel should have been "staffed up" with a concert going on and a women's conference at another venue. Will never eat there again. A complimentary continental breakfast would have been nice the next morning as well.

Was awesome, went to a concert at the VIVINT arena next door so we walked. Room was clean and nice, good value, would stay there again.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Loved to location was in walking distance to where we wanted...
    • Premium King Room

The bed was a little hard to my liking and the pillows small and not firm enough. Wish the Starbucks used the app.

Loved to location was in walking distance to where we wanted to go