Reviews of Clarion Hotel 3 stars

2500 S High School Road, Building A, Indianapolis, IN 46241, USA

#113 of 129 hotels in Indianapolis

Great value, friendly staff and clean.

restaurant and bar

Great value, friendly staff and clean. We just came in later and did not want to leave hotel but the restaurant and bar is not what you get from the web site.

Just average.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Just an older hotel. Catered to a different crowd of people. You could tell that the cleaning products were excessive in areas and hiding other smells.

Just average. Nothing extremely bad, nothing extremely good.

Okay place but wouldn’t stay again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We ate at the hotel restaurant and it took 55 minutes to get our food and we were the only people in the place. When I asked about no one had an answer. We left our vehicle at the hotel and called to get our pick up and they said he was on his way and should arrive in 10-15 minutes. After 30 minutes I called back and she said he was coming. He arrived 45 minutes from the first call. He had been delayed with the last group but we were never told that. If we had it would have been easier to understand.

Close to airport.

See above.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Did not like the fact I was charged $100 security deposit because I paid cash. Also don't like the "small square" pillows. The girl working nights when we checked in was not very "friendly". The girl the next morning was super.

Great race weekend stay, would highly recommend, and no noise from the planes

The only complaint if I had to make one would be that the ice machine ran out of ice - but it was an extremely hot weekend and busy hotel, so not surprised

Very spacious room, large comfortable clean bed. Only place I stayed in in the States at this price which provided more than just waffles, cereal and fruit for breakfast - just what was needed for an Indy 500 race weekend.

The staff was very friendly and talkative, and wanted to...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The place seemed to have an ant problem, and the elevators seemed uncared for and unsafe.

The staff was very friendly and talkative, and wanted to help with every question. Check-in was super fast, and parking was always available.

Will never stay there again, especially with no AC
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Air conditioning in Banquet and Convention rooms Did NOt work, it was roasting in those rooms, I have MS and I got sick from the heat in those rooms, and so did mist if the other ladies and gentlemen. We wanted to have a few cocktails after our meeting but the bartender has already closed the bar by then, and it was early around 8-9 pm so we walked across the street to the Crowne Plaza, where they had Air Conditioning, and had a sandwich and cocktails stayed there for quite a while, Clarion list quite a lit of business in those two days we were here.

Ac in room worked. Breakfast buffet was good, with quite a few choices of what to eat.

Good location, nice rooms, clean rooms and bathrroms with plenty of space.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Right in line with the airport runway and the freight airliners, FedEx and UPS fly ALL night and early morning,,,,

Free shuttle to the airport, and the fly and park option.

It served it purpose
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The workout room was not clean and messy. 2 dumbbells and one odd one. Since there was nothing to clean it was hard to do anything else. My fridge did not work

Big rooms. Large towels

Convenient location to the freeway.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Elevator was not fully functional but the service elevator was available. Breakfast was not available until after 6:30 and we needed to be out to our meetings around 6:00. I would think most business travelers would need to be out of the building by 7:00 and that is not enough time.

Convenient location to the freeway.

It was okay hotel was clean staff was nice wish the room wasn’t in better condirion
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Half of the lights didn’t work in the room and one of the outlets off and on worked and the lights by the bed sometimes worked and other times didnt

Good location nice staff

I DIDNT LIKE WHEN WE RAN OUT OF TOILIET PAPER & WENT TO...

I DIDNT LIKE WHEN WE RAN OUT OF TOILIET PAPER & WENT TO FRONT DESK TO REQUEST MORE THEY STATED THEY WOULD BRING IT TO MY ROOM. I STATED I WILL WAIT AT THE FRONT DESK DUE TO I HAD TO USE THE RESTOOM. IT TOOK THEM 35MINS TO HAND ME A ROLL OF TOILIT PAPER AS I SAT IN THE LOBBY WAITING. I WAS VERY UPSET.

I would come back for sure.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The restaurant/bar lacked a clear sense of it's identity. I couldn't tell if it was open or closed, who worked there or where to sit for service.

The location was great and so were the shuttle drivers, very helpful staff.

My stay was a good one minus the slamming of the doors .
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Out of your control but the slamming of the doors all night I am assuming from the wedding party that was there that night done a all night party . Suggestions would be to not put non wedding party people on the same floor if possible! So other guests could relax and sleep . The room was clean and thisbis coming from my own experience as a house keeper for over 10 years ! The bed mattress was very hard though . Bathroom was clean and well stocked . It had all of the emenities I would have thought it should . I can’t speak from anyone else’s experience but the front feet lady was kind of cold to me when I tried to make conversation. I didn’t get her name because I was very tired and didn’t pay attention she was a short lady with dark short hair . There was a wedding party going on in the building but everything was fine . I would stay here again if I was in the area . Everyone’s experience is different . But my hotel Stay I can say was pleasant . We stayed in room 379 . Very nice housekeeper on that floor went and got me another bath towel . We left her a tip because she deserved one . Thanks for a wonderful stay Clarion !

The entrance of the lobby was nicely decorated and inviting . Breakfast area was very nice and the food was good . Enough selections to choose from .

Based on my business trip this was a perfect place to stay.

Nothing. NO complaints what so ever.

Bed was extremely comfortable. Room was clean. Staff was great. Hotel was in great condition. Nice to have shuttle to and from airport.

None of the vending machines had water.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

None of the vending machines had water. I checked three different floors and none of them worked. Thank goodness that the water quality of Indiana is okay enough to use faucet water.

Would stay elsewhere for the price. Disappointed.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I swore I booked a room for a king size bed on booking.com had two queens for me and the wife not good. The room was not that clean, when I told staff room service never came I cleaned it up.

Good food, great beds.

terrible! worst ever!

everything

When we got to the room, none of the beds were made, it looked like someone was sleeping in them. there was trash everywhere. nothings had been wiped down. there was no soap or shower stuff. it looked like someone was still staying in the room

Not happy about my stayf
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The facility was terrible and the fire alarm went off 3 times and we were told it was false alarms and l changed rooms two times after problems found in both rooms very inconvenient

The staff assisted my accommodations while changing rooms 2 times while l was there for a week due to a pipe leakage and the shower head didn’t work in the second room

Terrible

Staff member made fun of me and pulled a guest in to as well. I will never stay at this location again and I will tell others not to as well. I was made fun of because of the time that wanted to leave for the airport.

I’d stay again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The noise level in the halls and adjoining room was pretty loud until well after midnight. I hope next time I’m farther from the crowded parts because the room was VERY comfortable

Extremely comfortable bed and pillows.

Good for one night if you have an early flight.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No restaurant on the premises! You need to go across the road to another hotel for food/drinks. Nothing available after midnight. Service road is not well marked, difficult to find it in the dark.

Room was great! Nice bed.

Stayed at airport hotel (dreadfully depressing no matter how you look at it)
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Drunken guest banging on room doors at 3am after my arriving at midnight. Police called and they started knocking on the same doors trying to find this guy’s room. He should’ve been taken to jail immediately.

Not much

Was very relaxing and enjoyable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Comfort, size of bed (s). Space adequate, electrical outlets were good, loved the shower. Bathroom toilet handle should checked, wouldn’t allow float to close thus water continued to run. I️ manually removed the lid to work float. Front desk was notified, they were very personable and appreciative of the information. Rm. 351. Continental breakfast was terrific.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

No microwave in the rooms and they said we had to pay $5 per day to have a fridge in the room. We stay all,over the United States and these have ALWAYS been standard in the room. Quite disappointed. We didn't have wash clothes and they said they would bring us some. They never came so we had to go down to the desk to request some. Someone, housekeeping likely, had used our toilet prior to our check in and it wasn't flushed. There was no ice machine on our floor, so we had to go to the front desk to request a bucket of ice. Finally, on our 2nd of 3 nights, they told us we could go to the fourth floor to use their ice machine. Ridiculous customer service.

It was away from the busy bustle of the city.

Couldn't pay me to go back.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was filthy. Especially the bathroom. Shower was disgusting and had mold growing on the curtain. Black hairs all over the tub. The toilet still showed signs of the last person who was on it. Found a bug in the bed. I am not sure if it was a bed bug as there we didn't see anymore, but still unacceptable. This hotel was hard to find as Booking.com had at listed as "The Lexington" but all their signage said "Clarion". The staff told me that they had just changed their name. Would have been nice to know before hand.

This property is going to be Clarion Hotel by October 1st.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

This property is going to be Clarion Hotel by October 1st. The personnel extremely helpful as I'm handicapped & cannot walk long distances. Antonio was extremely helpful, as were the others.

Over all it wasn't a bad stay I just wished there was more things around and at lest a pool
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't like the area we was in its by the old airport so everything around there is shut down so it's a little creapy and I didn't like that they didn't have a pool or anything for kids to do and I didn't like the way the front desk lady treated us she was stuck up and treated us as if she was better then us and I don't like how she told me if I paid the deposit on my card it would be put right back on after I checked out well that did not happen when I asked her she said you have to call your bank in a rude voice they kept my deposit for over 14 days that lady new that could happen but did not tell me anything about it prior to paying with my card I could of avoided it by paying cash but she told me to pay with my credit card mine you that was my last 100$ so i was screwed! This place is good if your just on a business trip or just need a place to stay for the night its not good if you have children and are looking for fun things to do its far from everything restaurant's, gas stations, etc. The over all cleanliness was ok the beds where nice and cozy with the big white feather pillow top blanket it had a regular boxed TV a desk and also Wi-Fi no microwave or mini fridge so that is a downer about it! Anyways I hope my review gives you good outline on how the place is and gives you your answer on if you would want to stay or not!

The beds where so comfortable and it was a quit stay and I like the breakfast the rooms are a good size and the felt nice and cozy

Is a trust issue a good reason never to come back?
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I had to stay one day longer than expected and instead of extending through Booking.com I did it at the front desk where I was promised the same rate would be maintained and at check-out I found that the rate applied was $30 dollars more expensive than what we had agreed, therefore they will never see me again. If you extend do it through booking.com.

The property is dated but it is in the process of being refurbished and improved. Hope they also improve their business ethic.

Room was comfortable and staff was very friendly and...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Had a problem at check out. Credit card was not charged until check out. Then they could not get an authorization, so I had to go to the cash station. But when staff was trying to process card, one person kept saying it was denied, but the young lady who was actually checking me out, said no it won't let me do anything. There were other guests waiting to check out. This was embarrassing. Then the bill was reflecting a different amount than what was on my reservation. If I did not have a copy in my phone, I would have been stuck with the higher price. Also, I needed a handicapped room but did not receive one. I called hotel several days in advance and was told they had put me in a handicapped room. But upon arrival this was not so.

Room was comfortable and staff was very friendly and accommodating.

It was very pleasant.

It wasn't a whole lot of didn't like about it it was it was clean it was some quiet comfortable some of the events were going on that were they were somewhat loud and but everyone was respectful.

The location and the rates were great.

Looks like it is going through some...

Bathroom, needs updating badly

Looks like it is going through some construction/upgrades Liked being able to leave car and have shuttle service to and from airport

Our stay got better.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The second floor had a weird layout. Had to walk a long way just to get to the elevator that would let us up stairs from main lobby. Person in charge of breakfast was not ready for how busy hotel breakfast would be the first day of Gen Con. Not many options to charge cell phone in hotel room.

Close to the Convention center. On our last day we realized we could have been parking much closer to our area of the hotel.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

We had 2 rooms 212 and 210. We arrived and sat one one of the beds in 212 and it immediately fell off the bed frame. We called the front desk and the sent a very pleasant maintenance man up within 15 minutes. The frame was set to King size but the bed is Full size. He fixed it but it was rather careless of whoever set up the room. Another thing we noticed is the alarm clock was not plugged in, when we tried to plug it in, we found that the outlet was plastered over and could not be used. Another outlet by the bed had no cover on it, so couldn't be used. The shower hand bar was only bolted on at one end the the other end was loose, so was not in any way secure. Room 210 was mostly fine other then the shower was confusing on how to work. When we called about the bed issue we were told there was no other rooms, so we didn't bother with the issues as we were in town for Gen Con the whole area was sold out. We were happy to have a clean room, but the whole hotel was definitely showing signs of age and in need of huge update. There is no 24hr "pantry" there is just a couple of vending machines, ice machines did not work well. Wi-fi worked on cell phones but had issues connecting with laptops. The other issue I had is that I made the reservation in my name and had other members of our party arriving separately. Most hotels will not give keys to anyone not on the reservation. But one of my party members arrive early and the front desk lady gave them a key without calling or emailing me. Even though they had my number and I had previously called them with other questions. Thankfully it was one of my group members but it could of also been anyone. Needless to say this security breach was my biggest issue.

Room was clean. Location, and ease of access to highway, was good.

Horrible
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was somebody's hair in both beds, bathtub had a 2ft X 1ft patch in it which it felt like I was going to fall through. Didn't look clean and the front desk staff acted shady

Both

Would not stay here again

No refrigerator in the room. The door was falling apart. Exhaust fan in the bathroom didn't work. Vending machines and ice maker on my floor didn't work. The breakfast was sad and underwhelming. There wasn't a shuttle downtown for the convention.

There was a bed to sleep in

I should have slept in my car.

Everything was horrible. The lady at the desk was rude. The room was dirty, mold in the shower. Parking was not even lite up at night. This hotel is scam. Booking.com did nothing about me be over charged and the conditions of the hotel.

Nothing was good about this place. They over charged my credit card. The lady at the counter Tracy is horrible. Some guy called my room phone at 1130pm and tried to get me to give him my credit card number which was a scam. The pictures of this hotel are not what it looks like in real life. Sleep in your car before you rent a room here.

Honestly I arrived late and wasnt at the hotel long enough...

Nothing comes to mind

Honestly I arrived late and wasnt at the hotel long enough to see anything jump out... it was check in... fall asleep... get up and leave next morning. I liked the location right off the interstate... I didn't have to search for it in the middle of the night so that's is always a plus for a wayward traveler

4.0
    very disappointed
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

original room was dirty. tub dirty with hair and trash in bathroom. room appeared that it had not been cleaned in between clients. stench in hotel room. had to be changed into another room because no house keeping at night when we check in. was hard to feel good about hotel after that

Served it's purpose plus a little extra
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The facilities were a little outdated. The bathroom was nice, but the hallways could use some love.

Location by the airport was first priority. They also had a free airport shuttle which = NO RENTAL car hassles as we used Uber for the rest. The hotel worked out perfect.

Horrible!!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Checked in for the overpriced rate and regret ever booking here. After checking in the room it was a mess. I thought there was someone in the room. I guess the room was never cleaned. Went down to get another room and was given another room that was dirty and ad no remote. Tried calling the front dest but phone was broken. Walked down again on a sketchy elevator that was about to break down. Overall I will never think about staying here again. Woke up scratching to a dirty bed and a 16 year old kid banging on the door 2 hours before check out trying to clean the room. Worst hotel experience ever.

The continental breakfast was very good

The lounge was not open. The ac in our room wasn't working very well and there was not a microwave or refrigerator in our room.

The continental breakfast was very good

It was quiet but the bathroom floor was not clean, the...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The cleanness of the bathroom

It was quiet but the bathroom floor was not clean, the exhaust fan did not work and we didn't get a wake up call as requested.

Past it's prime

Looked like a very nice hotel that is past it's prime. I think an update to the property would really bring it back to it's former glory.

It was available on a busy, booked up weekend in Indy. It was very quiet, even being next to the airport.

The breakfast bar.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Sheets had yellowish brown stain of which the attendant said it was dryer burn! Even so, why would they continue to make customer beds with it??? I didn't smell it, BUT it looked like a pee stain to me! She did change it and I got a good night's sleep!

The breakfast bar.

DISAPPOINTED in the Quality and Upkeep of the Hotel. Not worth the $558.78 for the 3 day stay.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The hotel Manager and Maintenance Manager needs to walk through and assign Projects needed to Clean and Repair the appearance and cleanliness of the Walls in the Hallway and Lobby. The Carpet is not Pulled tight in the Hallways and rooms. Bathrooms need to have more attention to standards. While there, one of the elevators had a baseball sized glump of trash on the floor in the corner to the right of the door and it was there for over 3 days and remained there when we checked out. During my Trip, we arrived on the 15th of June and Checked out on the 18th of June. When I consider that I Paid $558.78 for 3 nights, I was greatly disappointed. I understand I was there for my Company's Convention and the Hotels were Crowded so the Prices were at a higher rate. I understood that when I made my Reservations well in advance. I just expected better for the Price. I have attached only a few of the Photos to show some of the room problems. Room 472.

The room was below quality. The Window sheers had water stains all along the bottom 3 inches. The Ceiling had water stains and it had been poorly cut and dry wall for the ceiling was not smartly done. The quality I had expected for the room was well below Standards. I have worked on Ceilings and Room repairs and I would not allow the workmanship to be considered acceptable. The flooring in the rooms under the Carpet felt as though there were holes that were not properly repaired. This was observed in the Room we were in as well as the Hallway as we walked to our room. The Floor Boards were not presentable. When I looked out the Window the View of the roof was in disarray. It looked as though there was some type of Dome Structure that was over worn and the outer layer was falling apart.

Distance from airport, 24 hour shuttle, and price were...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Needs Restaurant, pile of dirty towels by elevator for 12 hours, shuttle driver caused shuttle to smell like cigarette smoke.

Distance from airport, 24 hour shuttle, and price were excellent. They offer pizzas, burgers, and salads as room service, but no actual Restaurant.

Quiet rooms despite a a full house and several conventions...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds-Pet Friendly

Older facility with slight mold smell throughout. The rooms were nice enough, but for the price I paid I expected better. Minor repair issues, baseboards not attached, grout missing or blackened, and metal doors that were very loud when closed for each room. None of this was worth mentioning at checkout. Additionally our group had a difficult time finding any food their first day on site.

Quiet rooms despite a a full house and several conventions being in the hotel at the same time. Beds appeared clean and were comfortable.

Sleepless night!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel needs a lot of updating. It was incredibly noisy with paper thin walls and people pounding on doors and yelling up and down the halls. The bed was terrible - the mattress was lumpy and caved in in the middle. Very uncomfortable. there were no toiletries in the room. We complained to the front desk about the noise and they said "no one else has complained" not sure why that matters but it's hard to believe that it's true. We will never stay at this hotel again.

We liked that the hotel was close to the airport...that is all.

Too expensive...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The door in the room didnt close properly. The hotel was out dated they provide 2 towels only i always had to ask for more. Breakfast food seemed old and looked like left over. The meeting rooms where left dirty after a party. The room was too expensive for what you get.

Overall, a good value.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The beds were not very comfortable at all. Also, the facility is showing it's age and could use some work.

On the plus side the staff were quite friendly and the continental breakfast was good as well. The WiFi worked well. The location is ok if traveling to and from the airport but not if you want to spend lots time in the downtown area.

NASTY PLACE! RUN FAR, RUN FAST
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The NASTINESS of the property! I'm not persnickety but this place just plain nasty. Renovation looked like it stopped years ago. Business center didn't exist. Was told printer wasn't working but the area looked like like junk closet. Laundry was on other side of hotel and left like in next county. Laundry room was well worn and icky-looking. Brown crud back of window curtain. Shower curtain was so NASTY asked for replacement. Looked like someone cleaned dirty floor with it and hung it up. Whole place needs sprucing up. Dirty in door corners, doors needed cleaning. Breakfast was eggs, hash browns, sausage, toast, bagels, cereal, juices, coffee, apples, oranges. Ran out of eggs and no more put our first day there. Was nowhere near end of breakfast time when this happened. Served pastries, hash browns had color like sand and didn't smell good. We stayed 5 nights but I didn't go back after that. A convention was in town and my husband said ran out of food every morning. Food was put out and no one came back to check the supply. Circuit breaker went off several times during breakfast he said. Bedroom mirror wasn't clean when we moved in. Friends traveling with us had ants in their room but didn't tell me until last night. Only a few they said😳

good nite's sleep

altho there was a bar and restaurant, they didn't seem to be open. would have liked to have grabbed a quick bite to eat, but no one around. on reflection, when i saw the price sheet/menu sitting on a bar table, i headed for a grocery store and picked up my own supplies. there was a broken toothpick on the floor next to the bed, so i'm not sure how well the vac works.

Dawn very pleasant and accommodating at fd...bed was incredibly comfy...a/c worked very well in really hot, muggy weather.

The lady at desk was very nice and polite.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The lady at desk was very nice and polite.. The room was big and very clean and smelling good. I had a wonderful stay and I will be back soon thanks :)

Horrible hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel was dirty, the sheets were dirty. Call to change them for me, they send a male employee but he refuse to change them. He just hand me the sheets. There was no iron, neither iron board. I call the front desk and ask for one because I was there for business, he told me he will send someone with them for me, but never did. I had to go to the meeting with my dress like that. When I get back at 11:30 pm, I had to leave to go somewhere else because the room was not sleep able. The bathroom was dirty. I needed to pee but couldn't. Could you imagine that a pregnant woman have to hold pee. I ask for a refund for that night and the manager refuse to refund me the night. Stay away from this hotel. Horrible experience.

Horrible

Comfortable and clean, affordable hotel!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Availability of food and coffee could improve, no refrigerator in room. The wifi was spotty and business center had issues with computer and no printer in business center.

Rooms were comfortable and clean. Hotel easy access to airport and downtown. Staff was very pleasant and accommodating.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Crappy hotel!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The fact that I cancelled one of the rooms and I am still waiting on the refund that they promised would be back in my account. The worst experience ever.

Don't let the other reviews scare you!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The beds were hard, but you could tell they were trying to fix that with mattress toppers.

The inlet bar was awesome! The staff were super sweet, they met all of our needs.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Infy Trip
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel was under construction so no breakfast, obvious repairs were needed in hallways/walls

Staff was very friendly! Room was very clean and comfortable

Too many issues that hindered a well rested stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Uncomfortable beds, water in shower too hot and did not get corrected after several requests, bars of soap very low quality, Breakfast sausages were excellent and were plentiful. Seemed to run very low with eggs!

Rooms were roomy. Stayed for 7 nights during Indy 500. Thoroughly enjoyed weekend breakfast that had the omelet station. Person making the omelets was EXCELLENT!!!!

One of my FIVE worst hotel experiences ever.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Lack of services, staff uniformed on local restaurants and attractions. Staff non responsive to requests for Towels and other items for the guest. Only choices for food were Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Pizza Slices. All availbe for microwave. WIFI doesn't work in rooms due to weak antennae. Housekeeping didn't change sheets over weekend, TV Channel station guide was inaccurate and no menu on the TV Channels. When front desk was asked about it reply was sorry can't help you.

Location was great for this trip

Lexington in Indianapolis is a huge disappointment.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Ordered this room 6 months ago. Advertized bar and restaurant. They were closed for renovation. No renovating was being done that could be seen. Cleanliness not so good. Found a used diaper between bed and headboard. $200.00 a night for a bed (which collapsed 1st night but was fixed by end of the day) and no other amenities. Very unhappy. Staff was nice at desk but they couldn't really serve people without the tools.

Location was good

Might be convenient location to airport but that is about all has going for this hotel.

The restaurant was not really a restaurant, supplied only selection of typical fast food, ie. hot dogs, burgers etc. When we arrived at 9.30pm they had no food available nor room service, had to go across the road to Crown Hotel to get something to eat. Had to rent a fridge ($5/day) for our room to put milk and drinks in it, that is an extra - seriously! Vending machines didn't supply goods paid for by credit card, no way of getting money back. Front office can't help, said ring phone number on machine - and they don't sell anything, even bottled water. Being on the 5th floor it took around ten minutes to get hot water so arrive in bathroom, so much wasted water used in mean time. Should have stayed across the road at the Crown Hotel where they had an actual restaurant that served real food and drinks, this is where we had to eat two nights as Lexington had nothing on offer and as we didn't have a vehicle there was no where else to walk to. Wouldn't recommend this hotel.

Not much really.

Comfortable and simple!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The "restaurant" was only open for breakfast 6:30-9:30. The "bar" doesn't have a liquor license to actually open. Most if not all of the vending machines will only take a credit card, which only works half of the time. It is under new owenership, so it's very inconvenient unless you're prepared.

The staff was AWESOME. They were very helpful and so sweet. The housekeepers were also great at asking if we needed anything and never minded if we stopped them in the hallway to ask for extra supplies. The location was nice, right off of the expressway, & as silly as it sounds, you could barely hear the airplanes flying a few thousand feet above the hotel once you got inside.

The banquet hall was nice that we were there for a...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The beds were so uncomfortable. I booked two rooms through booking.com and the hotel messed up and took out the wrong amounts on my credit cards.

The banquet hall was nice that we were there for a graduation party.

Staff was great, hotel a bit run down needs some remodeling

The hotel is in desperate need of updating the rooms. Our room looked like it had some type of water leak on the wall by the window..

the staff was super friendly and very helpful

Some of the countertops were recenlty replaced with granite,...

Were do i start. The AC was out in the lobby when we got there. There was a large hole in the ceiling near the lobby. The elevators were last updated in the 30s and the ceilings were all 7 ft tall on the upper floors with carpeting that had not been replaced since the 70s. The beds were old and lumpy and killed me and my wifes back and the shower head leaked out the sides more than it sprayed out the nozzle.I was interested in the history of the hotel and i asked the front desk about it and all she could tell me was it was recently bought and knew nothing about it.

Some of the countertops were recenlty replaced with granite, new tvs and alarm clocks. Breakfast coffee was ok.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

GET IT TOGETHER
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Everything besides the friendliness of the staff. I think they were just shocked they had occupants other than drug users or husbands and their mistress.

So disgusting. Our room was filthy and looked like people had slept in the bed. We were so exhausted from traveling all day that we crashed for the night and transferred hotels the next day. Honestly it was a lesson learned, your website is a scam and makes hotels over ridden with bed bugs look like a good deal. First and last time we will use this service.

Rooms need to match the entrance
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds-Pet Friendly

Rooms needs serious repairs and upgrades. I was short I time to research other accommodation. Otherwise I wouldn't have stated. Carpet falling apart in 2nd room. 1 st room had stains on sheets and ants crawling on bed. Hallway had drywall repairs that weren't primed or painted

Not worth spending money for the hotel they offer

The picture do NOT match anything as the acctual hotel our room was dirty toilet was clog and dirty there was trash behind the bed and side tables the walls from the bathroom were very dirty and the door lock was not secure. The entire hotel is very outdated

Food was good

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Great rooms and great breakfast
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds-Pet Friendly

The beds could be more comfortable. They felt very lumpy.

This hotel was the best one I've stayed at, especially for the low price! The rooms were nice as well as the lobby and the staff was kind. Also, the breakfast tasted wonderful, so I definitely would come here again.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Adequate
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Looked like the room hadn't been used for a while. I had to wipe dust off the coffee maker. The room across the hall looked like a tornado had gone through. Doing a remodel on it I guess, but they should have put up a cover on the door or at least put a sign up saying "excuse our mess." I was almost afraid to open my room's door not knowing what to expect. The room was all I needed it for,and it was fairly clean, it was just a place to sleep, but the place could use some updates.

Location close to downtown Indianapolis. I was in town to run a half marathon and needed easy access to town.

Unclean Property with Poor Management
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

We stayed at this property from Sunday night until Saturday morning. The first two days that we were there, they made our beds and changed our towels out. After that, room cleaning was never provided again. We went down to the front desk at least twice a day asking for service and for clean towels. They even left dirty towels piled up in our room and didn't empty our trash the rest of our stay. By Wednesday, we were asking to speak with the manager, Bev, who never seemed to be on property or have time to speak with us, even though we asked for her Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and again called after we got back home on Monday. The ice vending machines didn't have ice in them either the last two days of our stay. We were visiting as part of a 40,000 firefighter conference and will not be visiting this property again, and made sure to tell the other firefighters as well. Providing terrible customer service when guests are thousands of miles away from home is not how you get repeat business.

As a last resort
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Despite the advertisement of a restaurant and bar this hotel did not offer either even though there was a location for each. The check-in process was extremely slow when I arrived there were four individuals in front of me and it took approximately 30 minutes to get checked in. The young lady at the check-in desk told me that some of the hotel room were not available even though the time was after 5:30 PM. After going to my room, I returned to my vehicle approximately 30 minutes later and some of the people that was in line when I was still there were still waiting. Hotel was extremely old and dated. The room was poorly lit. The Wi-Fi service that was advertise was very poor it was difficult to even access email. The wax ring around the toilet was leaking and by the next morning the entire grout line of the bathroom was filled with water. The shower curtain was discolored and stained. The bed covering were discolored. The room did have probably the coldest air conditioner of any hotel I've ever stayed in. The continental breakfast was probably the poor selection that I have ever encountered.

This hotel was adjacent to a hotel that offered shuttle service to the convention center

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Okay, but needs work....
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms are semi-updated but bathrooms need attention. Staff was not prepared for large amount of guests in town for that event. Room had some repair work done to ceiling and walls that was not done by a professional and you could tell. Water stains on ceiling and ceiling tile in bathrooms. Hotel is located literally at the end of a runway for Indianapolis airport...if you aren't a heavy sleeper look elsewhere.

Rooms were very inexpensive in comparison to others due to a large event in town that week.