Reviews of Wyndham Garden Midtown Phoenix 3 stars

3600 North Second Avenue, Encanto, Phoenix, AZ 85013, USA

#111 of 133 hotels in Phoenix

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Website pictures are deceiving

Got bit by bed bugs. The shower was backed up. N that's gross n very unsanitary showering in previous guests dirty water. The front desk Clerk was friendly at first till my card got declined.

The nicely scented shampoos n soap.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

The buffet, wait staff, front desk!

Can’t say anything

The buffet, wait staff, front desk! Awesome, awesome, awesome. Especially for the value, I stay a lot of city’s this was on the top. Things they can’t control? Like prostitution, I won’t hold against them! Other than that, the hotel is great

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

The garden ground were beautiful. Next time I might stay at another hotel.

The 3rd floor smelled like cigarettes, hallway carpets very dirty. Ice machine down, had to go to 5th floor for ice. Needed a handicap room for my sister, no room. She was unable to shower and had to go to gym to use restroom.

All of the staff was wonderful. The gal that check me in was 5 star. Her smile and extra help she gave me was needed. My Mom was at St. Joseph Hospital, I needed that extra touch of kindness.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Location that was it.

Musty smelling. Air conditioner that continued rattling all night long. Bed felt like sleeping on sinder blocks. Was told to park on the second floor of garage but stairwell handle was broken so you couldn’t get out of garage. This place is very old and run down. What a mess. Goodbye Wyndham, never again.

Location that was it.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Very nice facility and staff.

There is not very much parking spaces and we had to park on the street. The neighborhood is not the best after it gets dark and having safe parking would be a great plus.

I had a two rooms and they were connected. that was so convenient and easy to check on the kids. They did a great job of making those arrangements for us. the pool was nice and clean even though there is some construction happening. Thank you for a fun weekend and we will definitely be back.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

I was not satisfied at all

Very dissatisfied with the location there were homeless people hanging around in the parking garage which did not make me feel safe at all especially since I was with a 3 year old. The bed in the room was a Sleep number bed and it did not work, the pool was filthy, the gyms treadmills did not work I had to go to another hotel to use one.

the staff was friendly

Very disappointing. Would not stay here again

Dirty and worn looking carpet in hallway and room. Towels were scratchy and discolored. Room furniture needed a upgrade (drawers did not close). Housekeeping did not restock coffee and tea in the room. When we booked the hotel one month before our stay, the description had complimentary breakfast but we were told breakfast was not included at check-in.

Nice lobby and garden. Breakfast buffet was decent.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Excellent Staff

The facilities are ready for an overhaul. New carpet alone would make a dramatic improvement.

Service and cleanliness are the two most important aspects of a hotel stay for me. The Wyndham Garden shines in both. From the moment I arrived the atmosphere was festive and accommodating. I thought I would eat at least once in the restaurant attached to the hotel but as it turned out we went to our local favorites. The menu was impressive and I’m sorry I missed out this time.

I will not recommend this hotel.

Filthy carpet, in hallway and room, worn furniture, climate control was not working properly. WiFi was out for a day, sleep number adjustable bed frame did not work. TV would stop working several times for up to a couple of minutes

The closeness to Central avenue a lot of places to eat and...

The parking, the carpet by the ac unit was soaked. No hairdryer in the room.

The closeness to Central avenue a lot of places to eat and drink close by.

4.0
    Not happy

The room was not clean, I look pix of dead bugs on the floor, looks like it needs vacumeing. There was still hair in the tub. The cooler gave a smell of mildew

The bed was comfy, the location was great. The breakfast hostess was nice and attentive.

The food made me sick.

The food at the restaurant was terrible and they still made us pay full price for it. The bathtub in the room was disgusting but they gave us a different room.

The hotel is close to the doctor we were seeing.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Mislead*

Had to leave a day early out of our 3 night stay unfortunately. Was told i would get refund for 3rd night by lady at front desk. Left before checkout after the 2nd night. Only got refunded for half a day even after getting confirmation of my booking adjustments. Was told a manager would call me... never recieved a call

Location in downtown Phoenix was beautiful.

June Visit

That our room was on the back side of the Hotel. Last time we stayed here, we had a front side room. It was cooler. In July we will need to request a room facing Central. The Prices for drinks were outrageous. And, we had quite a bit of a wait. The bartender was "solo" and he was waiting tables and tending to the bar. We were patient. We waited a good 18+ minutes (and that's being conservative, cause we really like this hotel), for 2 simple drinks and a bucket of Ice. Oh, Sorry.... not to be nit picky... the Vending Ice Machine was not working in May on the 3rd floor & the 6th floor was out in June.

The Staff, everyone works very hard. I love that We are remembered at Check - In by the staff. It a nice feeling when you are away from home to see a familiar face. See you in July :)

Good bed

Unappealing design and colours Massive construction site made outdoor relaxation impossible Cleaning service did not replace dirty glasses with clean ones !!!

Good bed Loved the phone charge plug

Kids had fun in the pool, breakfast was tasty, hotel was filthy and in serious need of cleaning.

The carpet in my room and n the hallways was so filthy, I made the kids keep their shoes on all the time. It hasn't been cleaned ever, from the looks of it.

The breakfast was surprisingly good once the issue of payment was resolved.

A great place to call home away from home

Cant think of anything I didn't like.

The room was a great size and well kept. Great location and close to everything. Staff was polite, friendly and very helpful with questions. Morning breakfast was an added bonus.

Quick Trip

The room I stayed in(324) was close to elevator, and there was a pump or some loud mechanical noise in this area that was bothersome

They have a decent price, serve breakfast, and serve breakfast

If you arent planning on spending much time in the hotel, this is a good place to rest temporarily

Check-in was weird. I had booked 2 beds with a view of the pool and upon check in, at 7 pm, they did not have our room so they sent us away with a free "upgrade" in a "suite" which had a living room with a pullout bed and a bathroom separating the bedroom. We wanted to stay in a 2 bed but this "upgrade," our friend was stuck on a couch that wouldn't pull out and felt excluded were in the bedroom. The carpet was dirty and hard, so we wore shoes the entire length of our stay inside. The bathroom did not come with a shower curtain, so when we all woke up and called down for one, we waited almost an hour for housekeeping to bring it, making us late to the event we flew from Denver for. Our view was on the top floor where the patio had an empty pool- disappointing for a phoenix summer evening when we had planned to go for a swim. When we went down for breakfast, we were given a bill as we were eating even though the booking page said free breakfast. I had to leave and let the rest of my food get cold to be able to get the vouchers they neglected to give us for free breakfast. You will also have to ask for specific things from the breakfast attendants- forks, knives, glasses- the only things they have out and stocked are spoons and plates. the guide did not work on the tv in the room and I remember flipping through many channels that had "no connection" before getting lucky with one that was playing "step brothers" on repeat. we ended up watching that the full 2 nights we were there because there wasn't anything else. the pools fountains were never on and there were hoses in the pool connected to "cleaning machines" that weren't even moving and the pools were still dirty. Booked this place specifically for the pool and it was not swimmable.

Beds were alright- they sufficed. The a.c. unit was AMAZING in phoenix heat! Breakfast was actually really good and diverse with many options. the pool with the beach level walk in was really neat...but....

Loved Our 1st Stay. Can't wait to return

Our Keys kept deactivating: 3 x's. The mattresses, could be a little softer. Both beds were too firm.

Loved the Employees. Everyone was great. Breakfast was Wonderful. Loved all the comfortable Pillows.

It was OK, but I have stayed a many Wyndoms and this didn't seem like the quality they strive for.

Needs updating! Room air-conditioner ran nonstop even on low cool with 5 second intermittent turning off. Very loud. Room fridge made noise that we heard when A/C turned off. Bathroom needs work - tub so old it is rusted by drain and very slippery. Good thing there were handrails.

Location has easy access to light rail, downtown venues. Front desk help was accommodating.

This place needs a major renovation, placing rugs, curtains,...

This place needs a major renovation, placing rugs, curtains, etc. into the current year. When I walked in, the rug design and curtains made me feel like I was in the 1970s. Also there was a bad smell, as if embedded in the carpets, down the hallways. Not a good smell.

Average, at best. I'm usually pleased with most Wyndham properties. This one disappointed.

1. Check-in person should have notified me IN ADVANCE of charging $50 on my card for "incidentals." 2. Ran out of eggs 2 out of 3 days at breakfast buffet and had to wait 10 - 12 minutes for them to be replenished (C'mon, really?) 3. Found pretzel crumbs on room carpet - needed vacuuming 4. One towel had a black mark on it (why even hang it in my room?) 5. Maid staff attempted to come into my room without announcing their entrance (Good thing I had the door locked; I was naked) 6. The TV intermittently lost its cable connection (???) 7. I could not check-out of my room in advance of removing everything from the room. Apparently I'm automatically "locked out" if I leave my bag in the room, wish to check out, and leave by the back stairs.

Your staff was friendly and willing to assist. I requested a room at the end of the hall for quiet (I had much business work to do) and this request was granted. The internet access was easily accessible, and the connection was strong.

Happy I’m going home

Hotel was so dirty and old no AC in lobby as we waited to check in sheets in room smell bad and were old needs some renovation will never stay here again

It was ok.

No refridgerators in the room. Beds are not as comfortable as most hotels. Parking access to hotel is poor.

Breakfast was good. Patio/lawn was nice.

Breakfast was more than ok, it was great.

The room was so and so, fine but could have been better (little bit smelly; air conditioning noisy, but turning it off while sleeping was fine).

Breakfast was more than ok, it was great. Connection to downtown and airport via tram is just fine, frequent and quick.

Tired property needs refurbishing

Kinda shabby. Hallway on the fifth floor smelled like a nursing home: carpet needs to be replaced badly. Room on that floor smelled of mildew, as if the under-window A/C unit hadn't been cleaned in a while. Sleep Number bed controls didn't work, and there was no manual as to how to troubleshoot issues. Another room taken on second floor smelled better.

Front desk personnel were very friendly. Overall, property appeared to be as clean as they could get it, given obvious signs of age

The pool is the only thing that will make me go back because my kids love it but I hate the service

How the phone in the room and the beds didn't work and when I went down stairs the lady was rude about it said she was sending someone up to fix it and it never happened then when I was about to check out the lady was like we sorry about your stay we will give you 10dollars off and I was more happy about it but when I checked my bank account I didn't get 10 dollars off

The breakfast and the pool

Food was great, staff very friendly and free parking.

Air con would not turn off all night. Called reception, someone came up to turn it off but after 15mins it keep turning itself on and off throughout the night. When called reception again no one picked up. Didn’t really get any sleep. The room is also very dated and I’m surprised for America that this is rated a 3 star. Was pleased to be staying for one night only.

Food was great, staff very friendly and free parking.

Stay elswhere

Shower dis not drain and shower curtain hung incorrectly so its sitting in the water in the shower. Airconditioner made loud noises all night. Overall very noisy. Carpet dated and dirty.. Bed was hard and not comfortable at all.

Location was good

Good enough for an overnight.

Air conditioner was VERY loud. Bathroom needed a good scrub, towels needed replacement (they were more gray than white). TV in room had sound problems. The volume would go loud then soft throughout a program. Carpets were dirty. Wanted to sit outside for breakfast but the tables were filthy. The outdoor area would be beautiful if they would clean it up!

Sleep Number bed was wonderful! Hotel is in a good location for being near Phoenix.

Never coming back

Customer Svc was dry. Parking was inconvenient and had no elevators. The room was warm. Bed was horrible with hardly any springs left to it. Room looked and felt filthy. The hotel was across an adult store!

Very nice place and people but pools in bad shape

Pool cleanliness was not Existent

I loved the place but the outdoor pool was filthy and looked like the waterfall thing was broken and falling apart it’s what brought us there when we saw pictures on line but very disappointed when we saw it roof top pool was empty unfortunately

Poor

The pool was dirty, the sleep number beds won't stay inflated!! Very in comfortable!! I've been staying here everytime I visit Phoenix! This time the stay was uncomfortable!!!

Extremely disappointed

The pool area was not kept up at all . Broken furniture, tables rotted, fountains no t working. Nothing like the pictures . Looked like an abandoned hotel and pool The room had 7 stains on the carpet , and that was without me looking for them. The bed was hard as a rock and the air conditioning did not keep good temp . It was just awful !!

The free breakfast was decent

5/10

The pool was locked way past opening and the water was slightly cloudy. the upstairs pool was empty again and has been for years. The room had no mini fridge and my AC wouldn’t turn off and the knob was broken making the room very cold overnight. The remote control was missing parts and held together with tape. Overall the hotel maintenance was lacking and unfortunately over the years ive stayed at this hotel.. each year I question if this is where I should stay. The price is a bit to much for what it has become. Wyndham has the money to maintain their hotels but apparently this one is further down the list.

The staff are very friendly and are very accommodating in helping meet your requests. I arrived at the hotel prior to check in and they were able to check me in. The location is great and right close to the metro.

Good location, excellent staff and good breakfast.

Staff was excellent. Had a slight problem with the toilet running. They began the process of fixing it but also changed our room so we would not be inconvenienced.

Not quite what was expected but still ok

The property was kind of rundown. There was no hot water it would only get warm. There was no hot tub on grounds. The beds were old and hard. The towels could be used as sandpaper.

The people were very nice. The breakfast was very nicely done. It was nice that they have a bar and food on property.

It was very disappointing, the money I spent was not worth the stay.

The place was run down, toilet easily backed up. Grounds were dirty, elliptical equipment looked good but was not working. I would not recommend this place...I certainly hope I'm not double paying for this property, Booking. Com took cc and so did the personal feeling me they were charging for the stay????

Location was ok,

Average

Apologies to the kind people I męt there, but it was the most expensive stayI booked Via Booking.com in Arizona this time and less comfortable than others. The hotel needs refreshing, the parking is quite far and the way from the parking to the reception is both long and confusing. I met the lady who could not find stairs to the second level - yes it was not obvious. All in All, all the lower priced Comfort Inns and alike seemed better choice.

Very kind and helpful staff and good restaurant on the spot

Would not stay here again if traveling alone and have a choice of where I could stay

Floors in room looked dingy. I wasn't able to lock the door from the inside, the hole did not line up, using the latch at the top was a must. Entrance to hotel seemed like it was off an alley with an adult bookstore at tbe end of the street. Parking was frustrating , difficult to find a spot

Bed/pillow very comfortable, I slept well. Check in/out smooth and quick. Breakfast /room service available. The potatoes at breakfast were amazing. Restaurant on site was nice.

Good breakfast food.

Bar was overpriced. The pictures on the website were deceiving, it made the pool area seem bigger than it actually was.

Good breakfast food. Pool was nice. Entire courtyard property was a nice, relaxing atmosphere.

I would never stay again!!

Walked in the door to grab a luggage cart it had flat tires and was old and stained just like every cushion in the place. The furniture in the rooms were old and beet up.The beds were uncomfortable. The towels were old & stained. We had been traveling for three days the website showed they had a laundry facility definitely a must when going on a long road trip when I took my laundry down stairs to do it they told me they got rid of the laundry facilities. The kids where excited about the amazing swimming pool that was in the pictures got out there to a nasty dirty pool you couldn’t even sit the chairs had bird poop & smashed berries all over them. We were scheduled to stay for two days I immediately canceled our second night. I would actually give this place a 1 star the staff was nice.

We were in town for a baseball game and it was close to the stadium.

We needed an inexpensive hotel close to Chase Field and this met our needs.

The select comfort mattress wasn't working properly. The closet door had no knob and was difficult to open. The air conditioner was noisy. Late night noise from the pool area. Early morning noise from construction.

Although we didn't take advantage of it, the complimentary breakfast was a nice added touch.

It was nice.

Dialing out on the phone was different. Usually, I dial 9 to get out, then a dial tone. After a few hours of back and forth with staff, I found that you have to dial 9 and the 1-800 or local number fully to get to where you want to call. Simple, but different than other hotels I have stayed at.

The staff members were nice to us.

Good breakfast.

Air conditioning was not working well. Bathroom sink got clogged twice in four nights. Maintenance staff was friendly and quick to respond.

Good breakfast. Close to light rail. Very affordable rates.

Location is good.

The check-in person did not tell me the entire dollar amount would be frozen in my account. Bed bugs. Number System bed didn’t work. The management denied my claim of bed bugs dispite pictures. However, they did comp one night and gave me a dinner voucher for $30.00. The heated pool was not warm on the first night and then they closed the pool for maintenance for the rest of our stay.

Location and staff. Good and bar was good. The maintenance staff was prompt and friendly. The manager comped a night due to bed bug bites.

Waste of time

The pool wasn’t heated. Power outlets didn’t work in the bathroom, the air didn’t work in the room, they put us on second floor when I told them my dad was disabled . Cut our trip 2 days short because of all this

Very easy access to public transport and staff very helpful

The pool was shut down and we were asked to leave the area as it didn’t pass their inspection. We chose this hotel for the pool so this was very disappointing. Our room wasn’t cleaned the 1st day and then the second day they cleaned but didn’t refil our toilet paper we had to ask for more. Simple things you would expect from a hotel of this standard were not done.

Bed very comfortable

Fine. Wouldn't recommend but was fine for one night.

Bathroom wasn't cleaned properly, there was hairs all over the bathroom sink and bath. Bed sheets were very creased and the air conditioning unit was very loud all night.

Would not suggest or stay again!! Trashy.

Dirty,Dirty,Dirty!!! Pressure wash your entry to be more welcoming Super nasty carpets- wear shoes! Bed had a old, crusty blanket/cover on top, at the end TV remote had duck tape around it to keep batteries in place. Parking was terrible- had to walk either down a nasty stair well or walk down the levels of ramps.

The breakfast was good.
    • King Suite

Nothing near the hotel to see or do. Had to call down to have cleaning service. They rely on the door hanger regarding privacy or time to clean and because we were on the top roof the wind would blow it away.

The breakfast was good. There are 2 excellent restaurants within walking distance. Mexican and Italian. The swimming area looked inviting but the weather didn't cooperate.

Decent place to stay for a business trip, not expensive. Would use again

Hallway carpet a bit dirty. Power points starting to come off the wall.

Breakfast was included and had reasonable choices. Close to Phoenix Tramline, not far into town. Decent sized room. Outside was pleasant and pool looked good, had a gym.

Decent place, could be a bit more affordable

There’s no signage on the main road to destination location of hotel, especially for flights that come into Phoenix late at night.

Bed was nice & comfortable; room clean

Hotel itself great in location, quite clean, nice layout.
    • King Suite

Came in at 5pm on 3/14/18 front desk person not a smile, room key did not work no apologies, grunted.

Hotel itself great in location, quite clean, nice layout. The people and parking lot need a face lift. Front office desk guy was quite indifferent and not helpful. The cleaning staff a plus!

Old run down hotel

The sheets and pillows had stains. The carpet was old and smelly. The bed was hard as a rock. The toilet and shower had backed up water. The room smelled old.

The front desk

The facilities weren’t that bad but the person behind the...

The facilities weren’t that bad but the person behind the counter who checked us in was rude & really didn’t give us any welcome or help. We had to find our own way to the lifts & car parking let alone to even speak to us. But to be fair, the lady at breakfast was the total opposite & friendly. Advice to the management, first impressions makes the better impression- sort you check in staff out

I wouldn't recommend this location at this time.

The hallway had a musty smell. Facilities are due for a remodel. Restaurant hours are very limited and nearby food choices not conveniently located.

The room was clean.

Happy to be moving to a Hilton tonight.

Worst beds ever! Housekeeping was hit and miss. Had to ask for supplies not replaced. Waste baskets not emptied until we set them out in the middle of the room.

Food was good.

I would like a refund.

This property is super outdated and smelled like smoke throughout the entire property. I stayed here because of the ratings of 8.2. This hotel was super over priced. I payed $200 per night, when this was a $60 per night room. I would like a refund. The bed frame was broken and a piece was sticking out of the bottom and cut My dads leg. Terrible experience.

Nothing. I was deceived 100% in booking this.

The staff tried their best and the dining was great, but we will not go back.

The bedroom was not up to expectations at all. The sheets were tattered and not tucked in, the carpets were either very faded or very dirty. There was no refrigerator in the room. It did not feel clean.

The buffet breakfast was delicious. A great selection, including gluten free muffins. Even the coffee was delicious. The common area and dining room were very clean and new.

Not happy

The room smelled like mold. And the bathroom smelled like pee and the pool wasn't heated like they said and the waterfalls wasn't working.

The free breakfast

Room was tiny.

Room was tiny. Carpet was disgusting, hack job on the installation. hallway carpet, wrinkled up....trip hazard. Noisy construction next door. breakfast was okay. Went for a concert so location was good, but ive stayed at Wyndham before elsewhere. Usually very nice. I will not stay at this one again!

The food was horrid and overpriced. The front desk staff was a disaster. There was an over all feeling of dirtiness in the common areas. I told them I had allergies before I got there, but they first put us in a dingy room with chemical stink of carpet cleaner. We were moved. But then the front desk said we had to move again. Thankfully the maintenance mgr. knew what he was doing, because the front desk did not! Exhausted from our flight, we went to the hotel restaurant. The waitresses were seating people at tables that they had cleared but DID NOT WASH! I watched this over two days. Ewww..especially with the flu spreading throughout the country. Food was terrible. I had a pot pie with about 2 tsps of chicken in it. It was really soup with a tortilla baked on top as a pot pie crust. Free breakfast was ok, because it was free! But again, wait staff not spraying or washing tables between customer seatings. I asked to see restaurant manager and they said "he was in the back". There was no management at the front desk either. I would never stay here again.

One lovely man who worked as maintenance head who helped move our belongings. I tipped him nicely. He was the only person who seemed to have a clue! .

Not worth the money they charge.

When we checked in, I felt we were being discriminated against. The clerk was checking all the anglo people into the 2nd floor and he assigned a room to us on the first floor, dirty, musty and smelly. We were natives. When I went to complain about the room he did however assign us to the 2nd floor and better room although the carpet in the halls and rooms smelled nasty, molded and such. I wouldn't recommend anyone stay here for the outrageous price they charge and unclean facility!!

The only positive thing about the motel was the location. It was near the event I was attending.

Decent hotel at a decent price.

Hotel needs some updates. It appeared a little old and tired. The sleep number beds ensures that I’ll never purchase one.

The hotel and neighborhood were fine. The location to the light rail was great. It made getting downtown super easy.

The meal was fine but not impressed w/ anything else

I had requested an upper level and was on the first level ..carpets and bathroom was not clean. The place needs updating.. Stayed several other places that were lower priced and much nicer

The meal was fine but not impressed w/ anything else

I was disappointed, I did not receive the value for the price and experienced the bad bed.

The initial 1st room 1st night the bed was flat broken on one-side down to board under mattress. Totally Unacceptable . I report the issue to the staff and management. They attempted to service us by moving us to another room with a bed that had a good mattress that was not broken or destroyed. The manager adjust the bill for the one night stay. I accepted the adjustment but was insulted, I truly did not think I would have to pay for a room that the bed was broken and non operational. My partner and I had to sleep on 1/2 a bed and not a good night sleep. Very disappointed. This was worst room ever and I travel globally for work and pleasure. The grounds appear to neglected. looks like it was a nice property at one time. The upper deck pool was non operational the deck area had no lounging furniture to sit, or sun in . very disappointed did not meet expectations.

The breakfast buffet was good. The lunch we had chicken Kale Caesar salad. i expected some more other types of lettuce no 100% kale was too rough. but it was we ordered and it was good.

OK, but needs renovation

This property is a bit run down; needs a facelift. Carpets are worn; many electrical outlets in my room did not work or were inaccessible

OK bed comfort; quiet

staff were friendly and polite.

staff were friendly and polite. room was uncleaned. shower was cold. We stayed here a few times in the past but it was disappointed that room and restaurant were uncleaned.

Clean room, helpful staff, nice on-site restaurant.

The pool was dirty. Beds were sleep number, but didn't really work so it was not very comfortable. The hotel is in the middle of renovating so hopefully it will improve.

Clean room, helpful staff, nice on-site restaurant.

Taxing

Handicap ask for room close to elevators and entrance/exit doors Was made to choose the floor I wanted which didn't matter to me I got a room 3rd floor the room was at the very end of the floor you couldn't get any farther from the elevators and entrance/exit doors. I was staying with you as I was having heart surgery early the next morning. After all the walking to the room I was lucky I didn't have to go to Er

Close to AZ Heart Institute

For the price very disappointing

The carpets are filthy dirty both in the halls and in the room. Thebes's were sleep number but the remote didn't work and the bed was aweful. For the price I was very disappointed.

The staff were awesome, very helpful, patient and respectful.

Mediocre.

Beds and cleanliness.

Breakfast was excellent, staff friendly and efficient, inexcusable not to have staff that bring requested water to room. Carpets dirty and beds uncomfortable.

filthy

the room was filthy, nothing cleaned. There were dirty blankets laid on the foot of the bed. The curtains had a white substance all over them, just disgusting.