Reviews of Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration 3 stars

#358 of 488 hotels in Orlando

• Reviewed: 20 October 2018

Lipstick on a pig!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Not enough lights in the parking lot, which made finding the room very difficult at night. The bathroom walls were covered with hair. One of the bed was too soft to sleep on.

Good location and the check-in staff was quick.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Not good.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Disgusting smelly room, comes with rusty bath damp dirty carpets and obligatory cockroaches. Nothing like the very nice brochure picture.

The aircon working was a plus.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

I liked the layout of the property once I got used to it.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Everything was clean, but there was some mildew in between the the shower tiles. I I didn’t mind it, but it might be a turn off for others.

I liked the layout of the property once I got used to it. The best thing was the staff. They were awesome! Getting to my room was self serve; there were no bellmen that I could see. I never asked for one either.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

This was the worst “hotel” I’ve ever been to , I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms were dirty such as the sheets and bathtub. The hallways smelled horrible and the staff doesn’t answer when you call.

How close it was to the parks.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Not a Celebration in Kissimmee.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Needs to be UPGRADED big time. Thank goodness for the latex paint to cover the water bubbles. Fun to poke at. Parking lots was very dark and kinda creepy and made finding your building very difficult we wanted to go back out but my daughter and I were nervous about coming back later while it was still dark. Rust on shower bar and stained curtains.. Not hotels fault (maybe) but I guess for it being low cost had to deal with rude, Loud obnoxious people at 12am to 2am yelling in hallways and letting their "little darlings" run around and I'm guessing go bowling down the hall and basketball in the rooms.

Check in staff and room service was very nice.

The pool
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel is definitely not 4 star rating. Carpeting throughout dirty musty and humidity smell everywhere the windows had green moldy. My husband has allergies and could not breath in the room. You should really not false advertise

The pool

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Nice staff nice location poor facility
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel is very old the elevator make a weird loud sound .. ants crawling on the walls .. sheets you could tell they weren’t clean because they were wrinkled..

I just liked the location it was very convenience

• Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The bus drivers were really rude. The night driver was screaming and saying to people shut up, beside that she was running and passing thru red and yellow lights.

The location was great and the team was nice.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

This place was excellent for the price.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Only thing that I didn't like was when I checked in we had a little problem.

This place was excellent for the price. It was so relaxing. Just what my family needed

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Great staff facility needs to be updated
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The room smells like dirty wet carpet and the floor was wet from the leaking ac unit. Everything in the room and bathroom was rusted.

The staff was awesome

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Very convenient to all the parks!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The only thing I didn’t like was we were in a different part of the hotel and didn’t have access to a rolling cart to help take luggage to rooms!

Very convenient to all the parks!! Clean and very comfortable!!

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Great place to stay for the money!
    • Standard Room With Two Double Beds - Pool View

Bigger beds, old carpets in hallways.

The food delicious! It was restaurant quality for a great price. Everything was cooked to order and arrived to our room like it was right out of the oven/grill.

It was okay.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

We kept having to replace our key card because it wouldnt work on our door. We had to request a change 3 times. It was very inconvenient. Our room's cable was also not working so they had to send a tech to fix that issue as well.

I liked my stay .
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

I liked my stay . It was clean and comfortable. The door key lock broke, so I was for a meeting as I couldn't get in my room. It was fixed quickly

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Great Price and Location for a weekend getaway.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel feels a little out dated, but it is maintained well. Our room felt a little humid and smelled like pizza every time we walked in but the beds were comfy and had a good stay.

The pool area and pool bar are very nice to hang out. I also used the gym which had the basics to get a small work out in during the morning. Overall the property is nice and we had a good time.

5.5
    I don’t really like the room!! The hotel is under construction! Lake is entty! :-(
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The from desk!! She registers me with a simple question!! Give me the room with not option!! I ask her what will be my view!! She said the lake! Is all ready so go in the back! Look for the number!! Not option if I want the pool or any other questions!! They give me the first floor!! Bathroom is to small!! If you using the toilet not one is able to close or open the door!! To small! No microwave!!! That not good!! Kids can have any snack or get anything with microwave food!

the Pool was nice but to cool!! The other pool was perfect! But they close by 10!!! Jacuzzi also close by 10pm!! Is vacation not way I was able to enjoin because went you came back from the park!! Is already 10pm

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Disappointed
    • Standard Room With Two Double Beds - Pool View

Cleanliness and needs updated.

The food and staff were good. Rooms were far to small and bathroom even smaller. I felt like I was on a cruise ship. The shower was dirty, spots on linen, and we found someone else hair on the towels.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

• Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

We found a roach in the room as soon as we got there underneath the sleeper sofa. They brought us a twin cot that was super uncomfortable and the bathroom wasn’t updated or maintained. Pictures are deceiving on booking.com website. It’s unfortunate when they’re so close to Disney theme parks and advertise themselves as a “Disney good neighbor” resort.

The pools were nice, especially the heated ones and the staff was friendly. It was close to Disney parks.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Two words sum this place up: Mold and greed. I’ll never book here again.
    • King Room - Pool View

Mold, mold, mold. There was visible mold in the air conditioner. Chunks of it. And the room stank of mold, so it was nothing new. Unfortunately when you check in late with a hungry, tired child changing rooms is the last thing you want to do so I delt with it, but it was completely disgusting. The receptionist charged us $146 (after booking.com got the room for $86 with all fees) and then tried to tell us that the booking.com staff messed up the order and that was the real price. Luckily the manager was there to correct the situation, although I had to produce the email and let them carefully read through it before they would honor the price I paid. Ridiculous business practices. I will avoid this hotel if I go back to the area.

The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Very enjoyable. Would have enjoyed another day or two. Great room rate - friendly staff.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

there is nothing I did not like- would have preferred a "handicapped accessible" bathtub for my use. Was a bit uncomfortable in the regular tub/shower. Afraid of falling. There was one bar which I used to keep balance. Very

You have a Starbuck's inhouse; wonderful to have. There was nothing I did not like. The pool was beautiful. However, we did not have any time to enjoy it. Will have to spend another day next time. Very quiet - comfortable beds - plenty of linens - all GOOD.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Overall my stay was great
    • Standard Room With Two Double Beds - Pool View

I didn’t like that the carpets in the hallways looked stained and dirty around the walls and that there were no type of decoration

The pools, bar, and eating areas were very nice

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

When we arrived our room hadn't been cleaned from the...
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

When we arrived our room hadn't been cleaned from the previous people. The front desk gave us a new room. Then, for two days our used towels were taken but not replaced. We had to ask for more towels. These housekeeping issues should never happen at a resort.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Would only stay here in a pinch until the remodels are done.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The sports lounge was comfortable and the waitress on the spot! The bathroom in our room was old and had rust in the tub. I could tell that there was major maintenance work being done to the complex and understanding with new ownership it takes time to clean up the decrepit. Location was excellent!

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Good accomdation and reasonably priced
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Upon check-in the room key was not working, made 3 trips to the reception area to change the room as building 1000 is little far away from the reception. Finally engineer came and replaced the digital lock.

Overall its a nice place to live with the Kids, hotel located little away from the downtown but it is close to Disney Parks, plenty of local restaurants including Indian Halal restaurant is close to the resort. Star Bucks is inside the resort. Free parking is available at the site. Wi-Fi works well. The room was large and comfortable, comes with 2 large beds (comfortable). Having a car is recommended although shuttles to Disney do drop in.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

I’m not the happiest but i’m not angry either!
    • King Room - Pool View

I didn’t like the fact that the room didn’t have microwaves.The rooms are compact and they were somewhat outdated.Also my t.v DID NOT WORK any entire stay!

I liked the staff!I liked the fact that I didn’t have to leave the property for food and beverage.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

I will never return to this hotel.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The conditions of this property is motel like. Rooms need to be updated. 2 people cannot fit in the bathroom; it’s very small. Disgusting smell in the hallway of 3rd for in the 3000 building. Bugs in the room. Carpet nasty. Problem with keycard access everyday!

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Please clean and update this resort was disappointed.
    • Standard Room With Two Double Beds - Pool View

The hotel need to be updated. The carpet was dirty and the bathroom was rusted. The walls had cracks in them. The emergency doors wasn’t locked felt unsafe.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Front desk personnel were great.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Air conditioning unit in our room was broken. Floor was soaking wet. Immediately moved to another room. Housekeeping didn't replenish coffee, cups on 2nd day. Front desk handled both issues promptly.

Front desk personnel were great. 2 issues we're immediately addressed.

I like the bed .
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

For what they charge they could of at least provide free breakfast.

I like the bed . It was so comfortable. The room was very clean. The pool area was amazing.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

close to disney amazing pool
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

I did have a minor incident but the manager Betty H resolved it quickly and to my satisfaction. they checked in on us very happy with the way the respond

pool was amazing water slide and a jacuzzi

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

If you stay here, request the renovated building only (6000)...
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

If you stay here, request the renovated building only (6000) - we were originally in building 8000 and there was a roach in our room - got moved to the 6000 building and was super clean and new no problems !

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Not sure if I would stay again.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The stay would have been superb, however upon returning to our room after a night out we discovered the cleaning crew had left our door unlocked & ajar, not very safe, and when we phoned the front desk the night operator responded with a non-chalant attitude. Therefore, not sure if I would return.

The area to many restaurants & amenities was excellen

The location everything else is a disaster
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

It was dirty we were given two rooms I will not clean before they were given to us it was cockroaches on the floor dead ones when the shower fogged up you can see :-) is all over the mirrors and when you complain it was like nothing just there’s a different room and the second room it was a little cleaner but there still cockroaches in the hallways the TV didn’t work at all and they could not fix it so we spent three days in a room with no TV

The location everything else is a disaster

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Amazing, relaxing and cozy stay.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing at all. The area was good. So was the staff.

The staff was very helpful and friendly. Gabriela helped me out and took care of every guest quickly. The resort hasa slide and waterfall by the pool and love it.

Not great.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

There was mold all over our room. The room Smelled like mold as well. There was mold inside of the refrigerator as well. Construction equipment all over outside the window of our first floor room. We were moved to a new room. And it was better but still not as advertised in photos of the hotel. Don’t plan on staying here again.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

The location was very good, it had a nice pool with a very...
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The air conditioner plastic kept falling off, there was rust in the tub and the window curtains were all dirty. The door would jam and we had trouble getting into our room at first.

The location was very good, it had a nice pool with a very clean area and lobby. The staff was very friendly whenever we called guest services. Even thought there were problems, the staff was helpful.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Nice place to stay
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The building had a weird smell like a wet kinda smell. No supervision at the pool. Kids where climbing up the water slide the wrong way & blocking those coming down, could have hurt someone. Was told security would come but They never did.

The location was great! The property was very fun. The beds are super comfy

Never again
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

It was horrible. Our room had roaches and you can hear rats in the walls at night and the cleaning staff claimed they speak "no english".... they couldn't understand what I was trying to tell them. The building looks extremely old in the the inside and it needs major work done.

The location was great. That's it 🤷🏿‍♀️

Not what I expected
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Bathroom very small, door lock didn't work well, blinds tottally dirty, guitar hero at game room is broken, also housekeeping need to be notified about the guests check out and not knock the door several times asking about our check out.

Location is good

Horrible
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms dirty, staff is rude, bartender served a minor didnt ask for ID, parking lot has a board with nails sticking out, doors didnt work with room key. No shower curtin, shower was broke. Nobody would help me find my room.

Pool was relaxing. Got 1 night free.

Very confortable
    • Standard Room With Two Double Beds - Pool View

Hotel is being updated so for now it looks so so, but im sure is going to look beautiful. Long line to check in, and only 1 person in front desk.

Good bed, excellent AC

I think there are many options for a better stay in this area, will not stay here again
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The lobby staff was not very friendly. The lobby bathroom always needed attention. The lobby coffee was non existent, it was by purchase only of $3.25 for a fresh brewed coffee. No microwave. The beds were uncomfortable. The shower walls were showing mildew. I will not stay here again

The outside grounds were beautiful, beautiful pool and hot tub.

Below average.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The double beds were tiny full sized beds. The hotel smelled like moldy carpet. The bathroom barely had enough space to open the door without hitting the toilet seat. The shower was full of rust. They had a fridge but no microwave so I could heat up my childs milk. The parking lot was hard to find in the dark as they had no or very poorly lit signs to direct you to where you needed to go. We couldn't find our building at first because if there are any signs they are in pure darkness.

The only thing I liked was how close the hotel was to the parks. The price was good.

Terrible customer service.

Asked for a king bed delux room ahead of time. Called ahead to verify my reservation was not told that they didn’t have a king room for me. When I got to the hotel was told that they didn’t have any king rooms left that they are first come first. The manager promised me a king room for my next night in the morning I was told that they had told me that the night before in case they got one. In other words just shut up.They told me it was Booking .com fault for promising me one. I will never stay in that Hotel.

I'd stayed here many years ago and it was a great experience - they have not kept up the property.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

I tried ordering lunch to take out. There were two young women working at the counter. Apparently my timing was not good as one woman was "closing out" a cash draw - the other woman was working a second cash draw while taking orders and making the drink orders. Perhaps she was new because she was reading the instruction/recipes on how to make the drink as she went along. The other woman said that she was closing out and that I'd have to wait to place the order with the other person. I waited over 10 min just to try and place the order and finally gave up. I noted that there was only one other customer in the restaurant seeking service - that was the person who had already ordered...

Perfect... Perfect... Perfecttttt!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

I love everything about this family friendly resort. The pool was nice and the slide was exciting.. Poolside bar and grill was a plus.. Nice game room for the kids.. I really enjoyed my stay!

My wife and i had a pretty good overall experience.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't like the service fee at the bar. The hotel food was a little over priced. Daytime bartender seemed like we bothered her with our questions and wasn't very friendly.

I loved the pool. The beds were very comfortable. The rooms were very clean. Taylor our night shift bartender was awesome and made my wife and I feel right at home.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Convenience for those in a last minute trip.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Beds while confortable did show hair from previous guests. Entrance other that main shows dirty more than regular. Directions and signaling for restaurant where breakfast is served is poor. Breakfast lacks options, for the price could be enhanced with more frute options.

Pool is great, main entrance and check-in/out process is good. Parking space and location very convenient.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Poor house keeping spoils holiday
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Miles from anything meaningful. Guest services only interested in selling timeshare. They were also very ignorant of public transport. The room cleanliness was not up to scratch. This was corrected after complaining.

The pool area.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Plesent but Disapointed in Rooms!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Specifically asked for a Connected room with our friends, Even called 5 days in advance to assure they would get rooms correct. They were NOT correct infant we were several rooms apart ! If you stay some rooms are a LONG walk from pool area so ask for pool view !!

Pools and Jacuzzi were great !! Room was clean. Quiet and friendly enough !

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Value with a catch
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

It was older than I thought .They also put a $50 hold on my card That wasn't mentioned until I got there it was refunded but I would have liked to have known upfront.

Value other than the $50 hold

Not too happy
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

1. I didn't like that room didn't have a microwave. 2. Didn't like that the bathroom smelled funky and the tub felt nasty and had lots of rust in it. 3. Also didn't like that the pool area didn't have towels and there was no one cleaning the pool area or picking up the towels that were left behide by others there were towels every where even on the ground. Also didn't like the parking area if you stay out late site seeing once you come back there's no parking very hard to find one.

Like that the manger help me get a room close to my family in the same floor. She was very pleasant. But that was after she gave me a room that was under construction the bathroom tiles where missing and the bathroom was a mess. Then I had to wait 2 hours for a clean room.

Would not stay again.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

1. There were roaches. 3 that we found in the room. 2. The humidity was so bad we could nearly breathe. 3. There was construction with very very loud noises right outside our window (we could see the guy hanging from the ropes) that woke us up very early and we wanted to rest since we had gone to the parks and we were exhausted.

The pool was very entertaining.

I didnt like the fact that the ladies in the office were...
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

I didnt like the fact that the ladies in the office were putting other guest on the phone on hold so they could chit chat with another employee and joke around. Then got upset cause they hung up. I would have hung up to if i was on hild for 10 minutes. And they were very rude.

We enjoyed our brief stay at the facility.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Upon entering our room, we noticed the bathroom tub was not clean. We called the front desk and someone did come to tell us they would be back in 10 mins. The lady never came back to the room and the tub was never cleaned.

We enjoyed our brief stay at the facility. The staff were all friendly and polite. The bed was comfy and the room was cozy. All in all the room and facility were good.

The location is close to the Disney parks, Disney Springs,...
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

It has seen better days. The hallway carpeting and the room were a run down. The shower and sink water had sediments, and there was a roach in one of the couches.

The location is close to the Disney parks, Disney Springs, as well as a Walgreens.

Great for the price
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms aren’t the cleanest or the newest but they are decent. Late at night when everyone is back from the parks it might be hard to find parking close to your building.

We got there early and the front desk attendant was super nice and got us a room that was ready. For the price you can’t ask for more than what is given. The pool area is amazing, there is one heated pool, one large pool with a slide and water fountain, and 2 spas and 1 kitty pool. The food and drinks are priced well. The beds and pillows are amazing!

The property was very close to the location I was visiting!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Not enough parking! The door to our room was stuck and hard to open! They put you in the rooms no one wants close to the loud ice machine, vending machine, and entrance area where all the loud people who come in during the night wake you all night! The room and bathroom had a lot of rust on the walls and ceilings. The shower had the worst worn out shower curtain ever. The water temperature is scolding hot and the know to the shower came off while trying to turn on/off the water!

The property was very close to the location I was visiting!

The bathrooms were disgusting and unclean.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The bathrooms were disgusting and unclean...The bed sheets had stains on them. The rooms are outdated. The elevator is a mess and old and outdated. I want my money back

Front desk staff was very nice
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The room was clean with nice linens. The overall property needed repair , paint and a cleaning . Exit doors with broken locks . Dirty carpet in elevators.

Front desk staff was very nice

Not how me and my fiance planned on spending our bday weekend.

Room key didnt work. Dragged all my work equipment to and from and was told no manager was available. Remote broken. Shower rack broken. Stained pillowcases. Asked for eating utensils and was given run around from room service to front desk. After multiple calls they finally brought it to me over an hour later... I had already went and picked it up somewhere else MYSELF. Teenagers smoking weed in the hotel hallways, outside door not locked nor closed, anyone could walk in.

CHECK OUT

If you can find a better facility for comparable pricing...do it!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Bedding was stained. Additionally, the facility is surrounded by parking with no clear signage or lot #'s of any kind and it took me 20 minutes to locate my car.

Air conditioning. Refrigerator.

I was expection better with this hotel that has a high resort fee, almost 1/3 cost of my room
    • Standard Room With Two Double Beds - Pool View

carpet throughout dirty and old and smelly, maintenance needed everywhere, and in need of dedicated housekeeping, that one can communicate well to met customer's needs.

Pool area and front desk staff were great...

Great place to stay in Orlando
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

I cannot think of anything to complain about.

Room was very comfortable. Bed was nice. Adequate parking. Other guests were friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Grand Orlando 7 out of 10

Breakfast buffet Sucked , Not worth the price ! charged a high resort fee $25 , put $50 fee on my credit card and did not tell us about it, fee was considered a deposit. So we got room service food that was very good BBQ wings and Phyllie Steak and Cheese with Waffle Fry s. 13 minute drive from Epcot and Disney

Clean rooms Very nice staff , Hot tubs with water jets were great

My party arrived late at night and was able to check into the hotel without any problems. However, w
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel is old and outdated, definitely not what I would consider a RESORT! The management was useless. The room was dirty and the bathroom was covered with rust and mildew.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Beds were comfortable, potential to be great if they keep up with maintenance.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The bathroom in our room had hair in it. Also the bathroom had rust in it and a cracked sink. The AC was very loud and when reported the front desk did not do anything to check on it. Finally, one of our hotel keys did not work so my 21 year old daughter asked for a new one. She received one after they asked if her last name was ________ to which she said yes. They did not ask for an ID or any specific info.

Location was good, Pool was nice.

The pools are very nice at the hotel, also the outside bar...
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel rooms were little dirtier the expected, also the bathrooms had rust in the showers. The Tv didn't work the best and the wifi wasn't the best either.

The pools are very nice at the hotel, also the outside bar area for your money its a great resort.

Very poor and would not recommend
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Bed me were tiny not doubles at all. Room was dark smelled of damp , found a huge bug in one of the drawers running around on last night. Room was unclean and had people running around in corridors all night slamming doors and shouting. Room across from us was smoking weed and fire alarms went off three times during our stay . Went to front desk and no joy with complaint

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Hidden Gem!
    • Standard Room With Two Double Beds - Pool View

The pool area is the best! My daughter had so much fun at the slide that she rather stay at the pool than going to the park one day. They also have a kids movie playing at the lobby for the kids to hang around. They also have a shuttle that drop off and pick up to and from the parks (Both Universal & Disney)

The bed !

It was my wife's birthday and I wanted to buy flowers for her or chocolates to have in our room I called the hotel twice before we are there and the person who answered me left me waiting in line for more than 10 minutes !!! What bad sevice we will never come back.

The bed ! And the woman at the reception very friendly.

Really nothing about this place I like I will not be...
    • Standard Room With Two Double Beds - Pool View

This was not a good stay for me at all . The room was not very clean and we had no towel replaced . At the pool we had to wait an hour just to get some clean towels . The room locks was broken .

Really nothing about this place I like I will not be returning

The rooms need very much improvement and you need to focus on getting microwaves in the rooms
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

It did not have a microwave, found hair in the bed paint chips off the wall and on the window my husband and I was very disappointment. we never seen a room with pain coming off the wall and he deals with hotels.

Amazing Resort with Even Better Pricing & Amenities
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Not a thing. Always exceeds my expectations!

I love everything about this Resort. My main choice when I come to Orlando. Although management has changed, the staff continues to excel. Everyone from Steven, to Pedro, the nighttime security guard (i didn't get her name, but She is pregnant and AMAZING) and I cannot forget about Priyan!

My stay was absolutely wonderful and I will most definitely pick this place to stay AGAIN !!!!!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

That barely any water comes out the sink and also my service would not work in my room I had to go outside to make calls i don’t know why that was.

The environment and the staff !