2. USA hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Ramada by Wyndham Rochelle Park Near Paramus

Reviews of Ramada by Wyndham Rochelle Park Near Paramus 3 stars

375 West Passaic Street, Rochelle Park, NJ 07662, USA

#1 of 1 hotels in Rochelle Park

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 29 November 2018

Quiet, relaxing, great breakfast, friendly staff, excellent location.

Our shower leaked from the bottom and towels did get soaked. I actually took a fall getting out of the shower one morning but was not seriously injured, just a bruise. Apparently, the shower was not properly mounted and appeared to leak from the bottom.

Check in was a smooth process. All the staff is helpful, friendly, and professional. Breakfasts were excellent. Eggs, waffles, bagels, muffins, cereal, juice, milk, and tea were all fresh and tasty. Fitness room was good, with treadmills and endurance machine. This provided a way to get some exercise, especially on the rainy day. Our room was spacious, well-appointed, clean, and quiet. We asked housekeeping staff for extra hangers and replacement of towels. They immediately responded with a friendly smile and we had everything that was needed. Checkout was easy and quick. My wife and I highly recommend this Ramada Inn to everyone. This was our third stay over four years. We got great value and would stay here again.

• Reviewed: 25 November 2018

it was good

Breakfast needs improvement and to add other choices... Mattresses to be changed

IT IS OK TO STAY AT THIS HOTEL Location and parking are good Room is large

• Reviewed: 21 November 2018

will not stay here again if in this area. did not appreciate the indifference to our complaint.

There was no hot water for the shower. When we went downstairs to complain the front desk was apathetic. No apology was given or explanation, just : you should have had hot water.

nothing in particular.

• Reviewed: 19 November 2018

Breakfast was good.

My mom and sister came in on Sat. The 18th. Her room was next was next to mine. First off they drove 8hrs. Their key card did not work. So my sister had to trudge back down stairs. To get a new card. Then their toilet was backing up. Front desk was called. She had to use mine. They sent someone up to fix it. But he did not. After Midnite. My mom went to use the bathroom. The commode over flowed. She was exhausted. Both she and my sister had to use my bathrron. Before We left. When checking out she told the front desk. What had haopen he asked why she didn't report it at midnight. She told him. She was exhausted and wanted to sleep before the 8 hr. Drive back home. She asked about at a partial refund. He said he couldn't do anything. But would let his manager know. He would be calling her. She has heard nothing back...

Breakfast was good. Very helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2018

Good breakfast and Staff

Strong smell in room and corridors. Couldnt open windows inside room so not enough oxygen in room for a proper night sleep . Hotel was Tired looking in many aspects..rust on pipes bath tub needed replacement. Carpet needs replacing. Etc

Staff friendly especially breakfast staff. Lady at breakfast table very very kind. Housekeeping staff hard working. Breakfast was good. Location was great. Head the Westfield Garden Mall. Handy for transport. One bus 163 to Times Square.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2018

It was the worst hotel for me, but not the cheapest.

The hotel is in need of renovation, there are a significant issues with the toilet equipment. The soundproof is very bad. The breakfast menu was monotonous and did not change throughout the stay.

Location is good, there are a malls, stores and airport nearby. Convenience exit on the highway. Easy to get to New York. There are no any issues with parking.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2018

Mostly aggreable and with a few changes perfect !

I didn't like the room layout . I know I'm fussy ,but not about the taste of the decor , but the logic of things and where there placed . I would like easier access to the lights from my bed , and a better sounding tv ( very muffled ) also , as I always have noted LESS IS MORE ! Logic is the key to a good experience in a room . The water was less than hot . A clean bed and bathroom , a cup of coffee and a hot shower to start the day is what I look for .

I really never eat breakfast in a hotel . I find it so minimal and unhealthy . A good coffee pot in the room is essential to me . I like waking up to a cup of coffee and get the day started .

• Reviewed: 31 October 2018

The price was good.

The room as well as the hotel were not very clean. There was smell of old carpets everywhere

The price was good. We checked out 1 day earlier than planned and received full refund for the last day.

wonderful

the face that I had to leave 100 dollars deposit when checking in because i was paying cash and the website I booked for didnt tell you that.

the room and the beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2018

It was located were I needed it to not to far from my...

They should try to become more tougher on their guest so there isn’t a problem with others becoming upset!

It was located were I needed it to not to far from my function

• Reviewed: 30 October 2018

Old and needs maintenance, not that close to NYC

Dust smell in the corridors, bed linnings old, blankets with holes, carpets dirty, leaks and holes in bathroom. Breakfast area small and too crowded.

Close to a bus stop and shopping mall.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2018

Decent hotel for reasonable price.

I thought it was closer to NY, maybe not in terms of miles, but minutes. While weekend was reasonable, weekdays were terrible (two hours in a bus). Now I know what it feels like to be a NY commuter :-)

Decent hotel for reasonable price. Up to expectations.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2018

Not recommended to stay unless only option.

Staff wasn't accommodating, didn't seem eager to serve or help customers out. Very bland service. Rooms were extremely noisy. My neighbors were having a party in the very next room. I heard loud music, screaming, singing, giggling from 8:00 PM all the way until 12:30AM. I'm sure they continue to make noise. I called reception and complained. He said he would take care of it. He never showed up or called, as we were listening for the music to stop or even lower a bit. It never did. We waited patiently for 30 minutes to pass, and music remained at the same level. I then called reception again, this time to have me change rooms. They did so, and brought us down three floors - with two double beds instead of the queen. Downgraded because of a noise complaint, and didn't budge on the price.

Beds were comfortable, not so much the pillows. Convenient location off the highway, and a couple of stores nearby.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2018

Very happy with everything.

All was good.

Even though the room faced a major highway, it was still quite. The bed was comfortable. Everything inside the room worked. Check-in and check-out were easy.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

Filthy as it gets
    • King Suite - Non Smoking

Everything the rooms are musty smelling, dirty sheets along with everything with stains on it... The experience was overall horrible. I give 0 stars

There wasnt anything to like, the rooms are musty smelling, dirty sheets along with everything with stains on it... The experience was overall horrible.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

Loved the comfort of the bed.

The outside and inside hallways were not welcoming or up to date. The complimentary breakfast was so so

Loved the comfort of the bed. Shower was decent-needs some TLC around pipe in shower. The room was clean

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Food at 6 am

only one choice of fruit and only turkey sausage Very cheap coffee cups bend in when hot and picking up cup Cheap plastic cutlery bends when using Hole in shower wall

Food at 6 am

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Convenient location

Upholstery and carpeting were stained and seemed dirty. The entire place had a sort of old dank and dindgey feel about it, like a set from a 1980s television police drama. That there were no fewer than five actual police vehicles, complete with personnel in flak vests, staking out the property when we returned from our evening out only added to the previous impression. An especially diplomatic admonishment on a plastic sign in the bathroom of our room urged us not to steal amenities from the room, like sheets and the iron. This must be a problem for the hotel, and I'm sympathetic, but the message added to the run-down feel of the place. but the message was not one of Staff was efficient with the check in basics, but nothing else.

Convenient location

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Let me just say the rooms were pretty clean.

I didnt like the whole fact that there are connecting rooms( rooms that have doors that can be opened by u and your next door neighbor). I felt uncomfortable and when asking the man at the front desk to change to a nonconnecting , he simply didn’t listen and moved us to another connecting room. We didnt bother changing again since we were so exhausted so we just moved the cabinet in front of the door for the night lol

Let me just say the rooms were pretty clean. Which for me is the number one thing when staying at a hotel.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Probably will not be staying there anynore.

I usually don't leave reviews, however, I must. The hotel is very very very old and outdated. The lobby: Upon checking in, the counter was dirty and sticky as if it had not been cleaned in days, the walls are dirty. Made me wonder... What about the rooms: The Rooms: Old and out dated. The bed wear is old and dingy, the chair in the room was disgusting, I had to put a towel over it to even put my cloths on top of it. The carpet on the floor...YUCK. Most hotels have wood floors. The towels and and wash rugs- old an dingy... They have the very first microwave and refrigerator ever made in the room- they are not even white anymore, they are yellow! O, and the coffee pot in the bathroom- I was confused about that. The hotel may have be clean...but the oldness gives it a dirty look/feel.

Close to NYC.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

The stay wasn't worth the price and this hotel needs a lesson on cleaning.

My room didn't look like anything in the picture. The toilet lid didn't fit the toilet, the shower wasn't clean, the pillows were half the size of a standard pillow they were tiny squares. There wasn't any air flow in the halls so when breakfast was served you can smell food odor along with moldy carpet and hall smell. Overall cleanliness was disappointing.

The location was convenient to where I needed to be.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Very strange mix of people in the breakfast room. Very foreign feeling even though we were on the U

The air conditioning system was very noisy. It sounded like an 18 wheeler truck straight in to go up a hill. Nether food we put into the refrigerator froze solid overnight even going tge control was set at a mid range number.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Overall ok

Bedroom and breakfast ( beagles old, and bacon not crispy).

Bedroom had a wear smell we ran to the close store and bought candles we used 4 glad to keep a comfortable atmosphere.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Overall my stay was good

Same people sitting in the reception area and children using computer for games

Yes, I liked the courtesy of the staff, breakfast was great. The cleanliness of the hotel

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

The cafe next door.

Again the carpets need replacing the smell was awful. You could smell cannabis in the hall it was very strong.

The cafe next door. They did good food and the staff were really nice and helpful

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Don't stay HERE

I didn't like Nothing.. The bathroom was so moldy, the the room reeked of Mild dew and A.C. was blowing it around the room. My sister got sick from being in the room... And the breakfast was garbage literally!! I recommend it be condemned. Renovation is not enough

NOTHING

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

THE WORST NIGHTMARE, i will never recomend this Hotel to anyone.

The staff very rude, they don't have any knowledge of what is going, they said that that booking.com had cancelled the reservation twice. Even showing them booking.com email , they were not honoring the reservation, to the point I had to leave a day earlier to look for another hotel. This was suppose to be a beautiful weekend for my moms 80th birthday, and it turned out to be the worst night mare thanks to Ramada by Wyndham. NEVER AGAIN,

Don't know did not go to it

So close to nyc less than 30 min

The bathroom was dirty upon arrival , and my key was deactivated my second day there

I liked that it’s a good sports bar next door , and a mall across the street

Hot, noisy room outweighs good location.

A/C in room was terrible. Didn’t cool room and loud as a truck. I mentioned it to front desk 2nd day. And outside temps were only in the 70s. Window wouldn’t open. Noisy hallway, people slamming doors all hours of the night. Echoing because of all tile. Very crowded breakfast.

Location was great. Staff was good.

Although the price for the room was really competitive I will not stay there again.

- 3 days in a row I had no internet. When I was mentioning that to the staff of the hotel they did not care. - The room had an awful smell. The toilet was dirty. When I mention this to the employee at the reception he told me to turn on the A/C in order not to smell whatever was smelling! - Breakfast was very average - The employee at the reception was very rude. He just didn't care - I know I was staying at a budget hotel and I was prepared for it. But certain things should be standard. No internet and the smell at the room are things that even in a budget hotel should not be present.

The price

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

6.0
    Average

The front desk staff was not helpful at all.

Room was good, location was good, breakfast was good. But don’t understand why we have to tip at the breakfast place to get a waffle.

It's okay but with plenty of room for improvement.

The rooms need to be given better lighting & decoration The bed linens & floor carpeting need to be changed. Only a single laundry location on the facility is inadequate.

Location is very conducive for the purpose of my travel.

the bathrooms need to be upgraded because there was a lot of...

the bathrooms need to be upgraded because there was a lot of black stains (mold) around the ledges and the ceramic was cracked in several places. Also the location is terrible and the outside area, especially gazebo needs a little more attention.

The staff is friendly and helpful.

It definitely needs a facelift. The carpet and bedding is looking old and used.

The staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast lady made the breakfast a very nice experience. She was very kind and helpful. The food was very good with a nice variety.

Ramada by Wyndham Rochelle Park Near Paramus

hotel was clean, staff was helpful; check-in/out was prompt and without a hitch. The hotel was dated, it was old and musty. But the price was right.

We had a great stay there and it was an awesome deal. We would be happy to stay there again.

Some of the carpets in the hallways need to be cleaned but our room was fine and comfortable. It would have been nice to have a pool but for the price we paid, it was great!

Nice breakfast with attendants who kept fresh waffles coming. Also we were able to take a bus from right in front of the hotel to go nto Port Authority Bus Station by Times Square in New York... It was about a 45-minute straight shoot and very easy. Cost was $9 round trip and free for kids!

Dirty!

Dirty! And everything was old and kinda broken! The sheets gives you rug burn! It was way to close to a mayor highway, I mean the cars felt inside the rooms. The bathroom was the worst! The bathtub had black spots! And the water fauced had pink stuff that look like moldish. The toilet sear was broken. Horrible. Wont stay there ever again.

It was amazing

I had to leave

Everything was really nice clean and staff were excellent. Rooms are amazing. The price was even better. Everything we need was there. Breakfast was great also a lot of variety. Very nicely displayed. I felt I was in a very expensive hotel for fraction of the cost

For the price it was a great hotel.

For the price it was a great hotel. We didn't have any problems and the staff was very helpful and friendly... I would definitely stay here at again.

1st stay last stay

Rude staff,dirty rooms

Staff was rude and unfriendly,hotel smelled terrible and the complimentary breakfast was disgusting.I will never stay there again

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

I would be happy to stay here again.

There was a sticky spot on the carpet in my room.

The continental breakfast includes delicious Belgian waffles made fresh and piping hot while you wait. They have eggs, sausage, an assortment of bread, bagles, pastries, brand name cereal and fresh milk. The shower head im my room was absolutely incredible. The hotel is a little older but it's well maintained and the rooms are well appointed. Mine had two queen beds, a desk, a night stand, a standing height table under the TV, and a closet with a door. I had plenty of room to lay out everything I needed and to work without feeling cluttered.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Never again

The beds are like sleeping on bricks. They changed my room and the bed was still the same. Both rooms could use some under cleaning the carpet and the lounge chairs had stains. The first room had what look like mold stain in the tub and toilet. The toilet was for baby kids it was so low. The lighting was dem throughout the whole place. The microwave didnt work. The ice machine on my floor didnt work. Yeah I think that's it .I wouldn't stay here again if it were free

The staff was ok. The location was good

I had a really bad experience in this hotel, the staff was...

Everything!... Hotel is old and smells like Indian food!!!! the staff not helpful at all and extremely rude!!!

I had a really bad experience in this hotel, the staff was extremely rude. The person that was next to door to my room was complaining because my baby of 2 years old was making sounds and he started banging at my wall saying a lot of bad words and the front desk didn't do anything but come to my room and tell me to be shut up and then when I go to complain they laugh at my face. NEVER IN MY LIFE EXPERIENCE SOMETHING LIKE THIS it was so horrible even my kids were crying and scared I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Besides the fact, the staff are all Indians and as soon as you walk in you can feel a weird smell that they always have. SO DISAPPOINTED!!!

I like the house keeping they are very nice

The A/C unit wasn’t working right I asked them to change the room they ignored my wish also the furniture is old,there was a big spot on the chair,the microwave is old

I like the house keeping they are very nice

Not the very best

They did not provide the crib i requested for so my 10 months old had to sleep on the bed so i was sleepless because i had to keep an eye on her.

the housekeeping staff was friendly and polite

The staff was very unpleasant.

The staff was very unpleasant. Very curt. Not customer service friendly. No eye contact. No common courtesy for guests. (And not just I. There were guests in line before me and the staff held the same composure of unpleasantness) The room I had held stains and the ceiling was breaking apart.

Maybe I’ll sleep in the car next time.

Host could have been more welcoming at check in but it was late in the evening but there was no eye contact at all. Housekeeper didn’t speak English so I couldn’t communicate with her. Rooms need updating.

Water pressure in the shower was wonderful.

Great value, location, service

The two queen beds were extremely comfortable. Breakfast selection-hot and cold-was excellent. Staff-front desk, housekeeping, and breakfast-were helpful, friendly, and professional. Fitness room was good with limited equipment. Location convenient to restaurants, grocery store, and local attractions. Room was very clean and well-appointed. When we asked for extra toothpaste, it was provided instantly from the front desk. Leather chair with ottoman was great-very comfortable! Our 3 night stay was fantastic! Close to the course where PGA Tour event was happening-convenient for me to attend Tuesday without too much traffic getting there. My wife and I have stayed here twice in 4 years. We would do so again! Excellent value, great location, combined with friendly and professional service! We highly recommend this Ramada Inn Rochelle Park, NJ location to everyone!

I won’t recommend this hotel for my friends. Need a renovation.

Really Bad smell room. A Dated building. Not good Break first. The worse smelled bath room with Mold. Heard sounds from next room and front door. Old bad facilities.

Free coffee, Free tea every time. Easy to access to Garden state Plaza Mall. Staffs were not bad.

Excellent location, quiet, comfortable, clean, free breakfast. Will definitely return

As a 2-star accommodation, I think the hotel covered the basics very well. If there is any area of improvement, I would say that a few aesthetic details in the facilities need attention, nothing major though. For instance, carpet on the 4th floor hallway needs some shampooing and the electrical outlets had writings with sharpie marker. Nevertheless, these details did not interfered with my experience or overall satisfaction.

Location was the primary criteria to choose this hotel. We planned to party in Paterson NJ, so the hotel was only <10 min away. There is a restaurant/sport bar next door with good food (and reasonably priced) called 201. The restaurant was very convenient, especially after our 2-hour drive from PA. On the next morning we woke up late and missed the hotel's free breakfast, however there were plenty of options within 1 mile radius. We ended up going to Panera bread located 3 minutes away. Besides location, other things we liked were the comfortable beds and pillows in our room, quietness, and the helpful, friendly staff.

I would stay there again

I didn't like that breakfast didn't have a meat that wasn't Pork.

The beds were very comfortable wasn't disturbed at all by any outside noise. wasn't please with first Room called down to desk and room was changed without any problem. Staff was kind and pleasant.

For pur purposes, staying in the area one night to attend an...

There was a coffee machine set up in the lobby but it never had coffee available. The breakfast area was NOT wheelchair accessible. The attendant at breakfast was rude. The set up at breakfast was crowded and poorly organized. The food was adequate at best (and we are not picky eaters!)

For pur purposes, staying in the area one night to attend an event, the hotel was fine. We needed a place to shower, change and sleep. The fact that it was easy to get to and had free parking for not too much money made it work.

First and last time ever!

The room assigned to me was next to the staircase. Therefore various time in the night the door would slam disturbing my sleep. The guy at check out gave me a hard time refunding my deposit for the room.

Horrible, mentally challenging, disturbing not good.

Front desk rep...Rooms given... Front desk gave key to and occupied room.... Two men were having sex.....Gross.

Nothing...Front desk rep gave me a card key to someone's room...when we walked in two men were having sex.....Gross to the fullest.... Went back to the front desk and complained..no remorse or apology was rendered.... Front desk offered a new room..which had used condoms and mold in the restroom.... Horrible experience horrible service....

in Had reasonable hopes and an open mind when we checked in...

in Had reasonable hopes and an open mind when we checked in since a friend had recommended and said it had been renovated. Perhaps it had... 20 years ago. The first floor hallway is tiled so it's noisy when guests are walking and rolling luggage down the hall. We got to our room and when we opened the door, the air was musty, very warm, and humid. This is the middle of August. First thing I do is look for the thermostat. Not there. It's on the HCAV unit in the corner. I flip open the lid to the controls and it appears to be dead. No lights, no action. I called the front desk to inform them and the guy says he'll be right down. While I'm waiting, I figure I'll look again. I notice on the adjacent wall there's a switch about 2 feet up the wall. I flip it on and start pushing buttons again. Eventually it comes on and starts blowing spurts of musty air before it settles down and starts cooling. The bathroom is small, but fully functional. The drains are clear and quick. However, the bathtub looks like it's only been wiped clean for many years. Pretty dingy buildup of crud and needs and serious scouring before I'd ever let my wife bathe in that thing. At least the shower works well. The bed was pretty uncomfortable and neither my wife nor I slept well. I seriously couldn't tell if the sheets had been changed after the last guest. I'm hoping they were! At least we're only here for one night. I can't wait to get back to my own bed! I'm just glad I brought some Aleve along on this trip. I took two because my back hurt so much. They have free wifi but down even think about streaming or even updating you mobile device apps because it was so slow I reverted to using my mobile data. The breakfast provided us what you'd expect at any typical hotel. Scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, waffles, cereal, pastries, juice, and coffee. However, the eggs were cooked until hard and dry. At least there was bacon this morning.

Disgusting bugs all over

After driving 10 hours to NJ we really needed to rest. But once we got to the hotel everything looked not well cared for. The room had a not pleasant odor but we were to tired. Once we laid down the bed bugs and some nasty looking bugs were crawling all over us. It was the nasties thing ever. The manager called after we checked out to give a discount but just the experience all along is just unpleasant.

Picked the hotel because it was close to GW Bridge and I had memories of Wyndham hotels from many,

I was very surprised that no one was available to assist with luggage either upon my arrival or as I was leaving; and no one at the desk even offered that. I think it might be a good idea to consider putting in another ramp closer to the back exit door so that people who need to use them, do not have to walk out the front door and then all around the side towards the back if that's where they are parked. I found that difficult to do. Also disappointed that there were only treadmills in the 'exercise" room. A few stationary bikes would be nice too.

Was impressed with the cleanliness; especially the floors in the hallways and lobby - they were beautiful. You have several very hard-working, pleasant employees keeping the outside aeas of the hotel spotless; they are lovely individuals. On the other hand, I was aware of what sounded like arguing by employees who had the doors to rooms open while they were actually cleaning the rooms and that was troublesome.

My stay was ok, great for travel by NJ transit into NYC.

The bathroom needs renovation, the front desk agent put me in a room that seemed not used because there was dust on the walls and looked like someone had a bad accident in the room, the walls were dented in and you could tell the ceiling was redone. It is a nice area but they could def update the hotel.

Waffles looked delicious.

The location was fairly close to the things we wanted to see.

The hotel staff was a bit unfriendly. Our towels had other people's hair in them and it just felt like it wasn't clean whatsoever. It wasn't the worst stay, but I wouldn't go back.

The location was fairly close to the things we wanted to see.

My stay was okay because I only showered and slept there.

The noise from flushing the toilet. The smell of the room is not fresh. Not as clean as I would like. Not a lot of TV shows to watch and the outlets for the plugs didn't work.

They cleaned and changed my sheets daily. The servers at breakfast kept the dining area cleaned.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Budget friendly, would not stay here again.

Beds were uncomfortable. Dingy room. Overlooking parking lot. Desk chair was ripped and sticky in both rooms. Parking at night required us to park on opposite side of hotel and walk around the restaurant and dumpsters next door to come into the hotel. Did not try breakfast as it was open 6-9am.

The front desk was nice on arrival. Accommodated our request to have rooms on same floor.

Receptionist is kind person

Dirty room, specially the sofa was very very dirty, the coffe and tea and there machine are in the toilet (bad location to in), how come you make tea and coffee in the toilet. Breakfast low quality ,its dealing with others as animals who want to fill there stomach

Receptionist is kind person

Not bad at all

The staff was not helpful at all, I asked them to book me a taxi, they said they would but did nothing. The room was super hot and the window cannot be opened. It is one hour away by bus from Manhattan, direct bus.

Relatively cheap despite being far from NYC. Big room. Free exercise room. Breakfast was correct

Good value.

The electrical outlets were not conveniently located for electronics. Could have been a little cleaner. Upholstery on the chair in our room was badly stained.

Good value. It was very close to the NJ express bus to NYC

Lovely and Comfortable

We were sorry that the pool was not open for use. This did spoil the "vacation" at least a little. I hope it's available the next time this family comes to town.

Actually, it was my nephew and his family who stayed at the hotel although I took care of the reservation. But, they enjoyed their stay very much. They loved the breakfast facilities as well as everything about they service they received from all hotel staff.

Great find

Bit dated and starting to show signs of wear and tear, but it looks and smells clean 😁

Great place for families with kids. Staff was super! We had adjoining rooms with a door between, so convenient and easy. Cozy beds and pillows! Breakfast was included and multiple choices including eggs, meat, waffles, pastries, breads, fruits, cereal and yogurt. Busy room with staff keeping it stocked and cleaned! Bus stop right there, express to City was about 25 minutes but be prepared, coming back is local and takes a good hour. Buy round trip ticket when you board, cash only. Staff gave us great directions and were very helpful. Restaurant on site, 201 sports, very tasty, huge portions, and kid friendly! Bonus, park with duck pond about 5 minutes away, kids had a blast and was a great way to wind them down after the bus ride back. We had a car with us, free parking at hotel.

Check in was smooth.

Very dirty. Rooms smelled. Had to run to local market to buy some febreze. Evident that cleaning staff need training... Spots that are “wipeable” everywhere in hallways outside and elevators. Simply just need some cleanser and elbow grease... It’s older and can use some updating but no excuse for the uncleanliness.

Check in was smooth. Guy at check in helpful at printing some tickets that i needed.

The staff were polite and friendly!

The staff were polite and friendly! The room was spacious, clean and they had the best pillows!!! The location was super clutch! Parkway was right next to the hotel as well as Rt 4 and 80 being 2 min drives from the hotel! They had 2 restaurants in walking distance as well as a super market about 1/4 mile down the road! For the price and location we definitely lucked out!! We will be using this place again!! Thank you!

Never booking that again. Way too many good options close by.

Was not clean at all. Smelled. Wallpaper pealing with humidity by AC. Bathroom was visibly not cleaned well with Sand?? (NOT a beach area) in tub. This probably means they are dumping drity floor water in the tub. Breakfast sucked.

Beds were good but did not smell clean.

Very small and damp rooms.

Very small and damp rooms. Location was awful looking over highway so each view in any room was depressing. Wifi password wasnt in the room when we got there. Workers barely got out of your way as you walked to the room. Microwave was broken in the room.

Ok if you don't expect much, the best was parking.

The smell in the lobby, reception people not friendly feels like you're putting them out of your way.

Close to where we want to go, price much reasonable than other hotel around.

Really bad experience with this place

Because, when I enter to the room had a very awful strong smell, on the bed I found hair, next day I get out for over 5 hours and when I comeback nobody clean the room, I have to wait for another 20 min outside the room

Will seek another locations.

The limited, WiFi , the room was in need of updating, carpet, chair by the window. The bathroom was sink area in need of repairs. Sorry, no pics, I have decided not to use this location again. It is not a reflection of other locations.

The breakfast was good.

An ideal stay if you are planning a trip to NYC

Corridors of hotel and the room could be cleaner. But the sheets and the towels were clean and got replaced everyday. But the hotel in general is very old. The furniture, the carpets in our room and the walls were looking as they are dirty because of their oldness. Even though they get sweeped everyday, they still look dirty. And when you enter the hotel lobby; a weird, bad curry smell welcomes you until you enter your room. Long story short, the hotel needs some renovation.

6 nights stay with family of 3 adults. The room was big enough to accomodate us. Parking was super easy. The room had a medium size refrigerator and a decent microwave. The personnel in reception were really helpful. There was a bus stop just near the hotel, where you can take a bus to Manhattan for $4.50 in 1 hour. Also, New Jersey does not have any tax in clothing, and the hotel is close to the outlets where you can shop tax-free.

The Hotel needs a complete refurbishment

The room was dirty, the aircon didn't work, the breakfast was awful, too much noise from the street. And if you like to get to Manhattan, it's a one hour bus drive.

The Staff was nice. The Restaurant/Bar next to it was good.

Showing 1 – 75