Reviews of Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Metairie (New Orleans), LA 3 stars

2713 North Causeway Boulevard, Metairie, LA 70002, USA

#5 of 19 hotels in Metairie

My stay at this property was excellent!

I have no complaints about this property.

The hotel was completely up to date with top of the line rooms, equipment, and free breakfast. The staff was prompt and friendly!

clean and comfortable.
    • King Studio Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

our room was enormous as was the bathroom. it was very clean and comfortable. we were in the main building and it had the feel of a nicer hotel. it seemed very full but that didn't change our stay whatsoever. the only thing I could say was that we booked for 4 people and no sheets were left for us to use on the pull out couch. however, when we called housekeeping brought them right away. great hotel outside of town away from the hub bub.

Average

Key card wasn't available upon check-in. We had to wait several hours before we receive key card. Breakfast wasn't at all to my expectations.

Staff was very friendly, helpful, and polite.

The check in people were amazing.

It was not really a NOLA decor. The breakfast staff lady grumbled at me for not using tongs when I just didn't see them and it felt shameful.

The check in people were amazing. The kids in the pool were exceptionally loud which is really not the hotel's fault. They do have signage about being quiet. The bedding was excellent and beds comfortable. Shower was excellent.

Gem in NOLA

Everything...the hospitality at this location was AMAZING....Patrina was extremely helpful with my reservation....I definitely will stay here again...

Rooms were clean, and staff did help with our luggage.

We arrived at the airport 1130, on June 23rd 2018 I had to call the hotel 3 times before the shuttle arrived to pick us. The rooms were not available at 1:00 which we understood, but the rooms were still not available until after 6pm. We were a party of 10, with 6 rooms. The next day went to breakfast and they didn't serve any type of meat.

Rooms were clean, and staff did help with our luggage. Shuttle drivers were helpful in getting us to around when needed

The location was good.

The reason for the lower rating was due to all the noise coming from the courtyard after hours. People yelling, having loud conversations all through the night even though there were huge signs posted everywhere that state quiet after 10pm. Worst part was these were adults and not children. Also the walls in the rooms are thin. As we were getting ready in the morning we could hear the entire conversations of the people next door as if they were in our room. Made us feel uncomfortable. Parking is also a pain. Doesn’t seem like enough spaces for all the guests. Hard to find a spot later and night.

The location was good. Right off of the major interstate. Staff was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was good. Make your own waffles, herb roasted potatoes, etc. Room access is secured by gate that requires a room key to access so it keeps others out. This is a great place to stay if you are visiting the French Quarter/Bourbon street but want to stay away from the main area. Uber/Lyft is estimate $15 one way. Saves on driving/parking in that crazy area.

The courtyard is nice;

I was charged for 2 queen beds which I booked. I was given double beds. They didn't tell me at check in about being over booked. I wasn't refunded for the difference. They did move me the next night for the remainder of my stay. I was promised lots of free points; that I yet to see. My second time staying here and my last time staying here.

The courtyard is nice; family friendly.

horrible, we check out the next day
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

air condition was poor, rooms were wet from the humidity, smelled bad, very noisy even at 2am in the morning, I would stay away from this hotel. There are many other better options.

Awesome Experience
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The complimentary breakfast was by far the best at this price range that I have had in a long time. French toast and sausage links on Saturday and frittatas / omelets with garlic potatoes on Sunday! Awesome! Love that you serve Community Coffee as that is what I drink at home. The bathroom was spacious and new. LOVED the lighted magnifier mirror. LOVED that when I got there, the room was already air conditioned at 68F. Wish I had brought my swimsuit. The pool looked very inviting.

It was decent for the price

Noisy and no towels at the pool. The air conditioner unit was loud and blew across one of the beds. The bathroom doors were hard to shut and the room was always humid.

Decent location

It was adequate but not 5 star overall. Consistency in professionalism for alll staff there.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We did not appreciate seeing a used condom on the walk way and the parking lot was not clearly signed that there was an overflow area. Was the overflow parking secured as well. There were several security officers but they looked as if there were not sure what there duties were. We had requested a King Size bed but reeked no notification of unavailability and was not informed that they had been booked. In the room the TV remote was a little difficult to operate and some information on local food, airport, available room service should have been provided.

We really liked the pillows and the beds were very comfortable. The housekeeping people were very kind assisted us. The white lady at the front desk was very friendly and very helpful. The rooms was very clean so househeeepking should be acknowledged for a job well done. The breakfast on the first day of our stay was awesome and the help was very kind there. .

I probably would not stay here again. Rooms were cute,but nasty and cheesy! I hated it!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room service was horrible. I stayed 3days and room was clean once! Plus I had to call house keeping several times to get towels for my room. Carpet was filthy inside and outside the room. Elevators were soooooOooo slow! This hotel needs a major upgrade.

The bed was comfortable! The hotel had sercurity. The pool and outside area was nice. Just hated the fact that, there was filthy carpet everywhere

It is CLEAN, well managed. Location-eh.

Location....just about under Causeway bridge. We were in back building so it was quiet but walls appear to be very thin. Could hear the folks in room next to us and they were just talking!! Protected parking!!!

The room was immaculate! Clean clean clean. The bed was extremely comfortable and the quality of the sheets was amazing. Bathroom was large and plenty of towels. Plenty of lighting in the room too. Liked the USB ports at night stands and desk. Convenient! Greatly appreciated the presence of the security guard on the property—outside —-and observant! Outside was well marked with appropriate signage....exits, etc. breakfast was very good. Dining area was very clean and food was great. Employees were friendly and spoke. It’s great being in an enviroment where employees look and act as if they enjoy working there!

The facility was sub standard and needed refurbidhment in some areas like the elevator.

The sheets were dirty with someone elses hair, blood stain in both beds. The carpet was dirty, the soles of my white socks fresh that morning had turned brown in the short time we were there. You could hear other guests from our bathroom just like they were in the same room.

Wonderful Stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I can’t say a bad thing.

The whole staff was lovely, friendly and professional. Mr. Renee the shuttle driver was exceptional. He was kind, punctual and courteous. My next visit I will return to your establishment. It really beats the hustle and bustle of staying in the French Quarters, while still giving you the flexibility of taking the free shuttle there. The front desk ladies were helpful too! All staff I encountered were extremely pleasant. One of the housekeepers, Kim was able to direct me to good places in the area. The breakfast was good too! However, the convenience of having a supermarket in walking distance was great. Especially, when you have refrigerators and microwaves in each room. Keep up the good work Country Inn and Suites.

The gust was more friendly and fun the the staff.

The picture on booking.com it didn't look nothing like it in person I made reservation at 3pm got their had to wait 30 minutes for a room the key pad didn't work at the gate entrance to the room on the elevator on the left side didn't work enter my room seen 2 small bottle water on the table I threw them away because people that think like me would be like thinking something might be wrong with the bottles water I have to see the person give me a water bottle. Enter the bathroom it look great the tub could have been clean more then i look at the toilet area it was the size of my baby toy chest I was so uncomfort using the toilet it felt like it was sinking to the bottom floor. So later that night we watch TV the TV was so small I had to get in the bed with my daughter to see the TV I was so disgusting at that time so we went to sleep. Wake up to get some breakfast before we leave couldn't believe my eyes breakfast was horrible waffle with no meat English muffin sandwich was horrible the rosemary potatoes had to much rosemary season on it the milk was warm so I couldn't get no cereal the pastry was so hard need to improvement on the breakfast.

The only thing I liked was the facility that was by the pool area and how they clean the pool water evey day watch the pool guy clean it when I check in and out so I give then an A on that the fire place was great for outdoor because it was a little chilly.

Great facility & will be a repeat customer.

Parking was limited.

Enjoyed the room and the safety of the facility. Each night I arrived after 11 pm and I did not feel threatened. That was truely good. Each morning was a different main course for the breakfast which was good. Also good cookies at the front desk a special treat.

Just OK. Wouldn’t return to this inn.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Difficult to get to the property Couldn’t walk to any shop or restaurant Very small queen room

Very friendly and helpful front desk staff Free cookies at the desk most of the day and evening.

Great value hotel 20 minutes from New Orleans city centre
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Rooms were clean, comfortable bed and great pillows. Location was good close to a few shops and restaurants. Only 20 minutes into New Orleans centre. Ideal hotel for anybody on a budget that wants to go into New Orleans but not pay the much higher accommodation prices.

Accommodating and friendly
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Unwanted guests in room 140 due to facing outside courtyard as door not sealed well. 2 large cockroaches made me a nervous wreck sleeping. Plus courtyard elevator noise when in use sounded like a semi truck.

Upon complaining of unwanted guests we were accommodated to room 150 in main building which was spacious. Both bathrooms were very nice. Breakfast was basic continental. Location great for local Dragos and Acme.

Clean, good value, all-you-need place accesible to downtown New Orleans by bus and streetcar.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Entrance of hotel is just off a highway ramp, so you need to slow down and look.

Exceptionally clean rooms. Gate-secured, self-contained compound with swimming pool and sofas at the back (2nd building) of the hotel. Staff friendly and helpful with advice. Breakfast included a mis of hot & cold foods (e.g. cereals, waffle machine, eggs). Location across a boulevard from a mall, supermarkets, restaurants. There is a public bus stop 50m away that can take you downtown.

Great place to stay with family.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The air in our room wasn’t always the coldest however it didn’t matter because service was great!

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They made everyone feel welcome and valaued.

Uncomfortably Noisy!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I went to relax and couldnt because of the noise at night. I called twice to complain and in their response to bookig.com they said I only called once. They also told you guys they investigated it and found no issue. I was stayiny in the court yard area with people socialising around the fire pit. The noise was from the room next door. Seem to be friends all staying at the hotel socialising in one room. As people come and go they would slam the door.. a lady was laughing, talking and screaming loudly. The hotel tried to say it was coming from the street. How is that possible? I like the location and the room itself but wouldnt stay there again.

Everyone doesnt eat meat. Just do simple breakfast stuff that would allow guests to have options

Excellent!!!!!!! Like always.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Customer service from check in to check out at the front desk.Cynthia in the cafeteria is wonderful and helpful.along with the other staff.the housekeeping supervisor was very nice as well along with the housekeeping staff..This is my favorite place to stay.

If you have an other options go for it.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast is constituted of cereal and milk, some fruits, waffle which you make yourself but the taste is not good, sometimes scrambled eggs, and coffee and fruit juices. the breakfast is over at 9.30 am but if you come to the breakfast room at 9.20 am you couldn't find anything so you have to be careful about the breakfast' time. Anyway, the main problem was we do not eat bacon or pork, but the hotel served its eggs or muffins with slices of bacon. when we asked the hotel staffs that did they have anything without bacon, they looked at our face just we asked something weird or we were alien. so if you do not eat bacon the breakfast is not an option for you and no one will help you to provide some omelets without bacon. besides the hotel staffs worked in the kitchen were not kind. The hotel reserved us a room at the end of the hotel corridors which was located near the outside door and next to a highway. so we had to listen to all car noise coming from the roads and heard the slam of a gate door so that made us wake up at least triple times in a night. Briefly, we could not sleep well. surely I asked the hotel staff to change our room and they said as always, they do not help in this issue either. the room was not clean, I mean there were giant stains on the carpet. the location of the hotel is far away from the French Market. it takes 15 or 20 minutes to reach the French market with uber or lyft. we paid 15 or 20 dollars per each trip to the French Quarter from the hotel or vice versa.

The shuttle service was good to reach the hotel or to the airport. In order to use the shuttle service, you need to call the hotel reception after you arrive the city's airport. They did not replied our email which I sent four times from the booking.com. The bed was comfortable if you can manage to sleep. Anyway if you want to visit the beautiful New Orleans city, you should make your plan in advance so you will have options to choose better hotels.

This was my first trip to new orleans and I will be back...and stay here too!

Breakfast potatoes were dry, need something in bottom of the tub (slippery) also maybe biscuits and gravy for breakfast or grits?

Bed was good, location excellent, staff was excellent, property clean

Beds and pillows are awesome

Bad location very crowded. Didn’t like that breakfast closed so early. Didn’t like that they charged more for main buildings rooms. I don’t like staying where the doors to the rooms are outside

The room was very comfortable I loved the fact that they used tiny soaps, it’s so wasteful to use bigger soap bars.

Thin walls. Airport and downtown shuttle is inconsistent.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The website said an airport shuttle would be available for transport to the hotel but the driver had gone home for the night and my Lyft cost $20 extra. The shuttle that takes people into downtown is only available on the weekends, and I had also expected to get a ride into town the next day - another $20. The walls of the room were so thin I could here my neighbors on either side of me - unzipping their suitcases and blowing their nose - it was like they were in my room. Not ideal for any privacy. Thankfully a loud fountain outside made sleeping easy.

Bed was comfortable.

Beds and pillows were clean and comfy.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We were put in a room on the first floor right next to the stairs. At 2:00 a.m. a large busload of kids checked in and the noise for the next hour was overwhelming -- got no sleep. Breakfast was ok. Don't make sandwiches ahead of time. Let the guests put them together themselves. I don't eat cheese so could not eat that part of the breakfast this morning.

Beds and pillows were clean and comfy.

Probably better options in the area
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Found a HUGE cockroach in my room (the staff did move me to another room with no issue). Bathtub had very poor drainage, the stopper switch appeared to be broken. Rooms were otherwise clean but had some stains on the carpet. Bathroom doors provided essentially zero privacy sound-wise. Breakfast was mixed depending on the day - frittatas were good, but the french toast was tough as leather and basically inedible. Scrambled eggs weren't great but hotel eggs rarely are.

Staff was nice, the coffee was surprisingly good. 15 min drive to commercial district/French quarter as well as the airport.

The airport shuttle service was very helpful for me as were...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The airport shuttle service was very helpful for me as were all the staff. They all treated me kindly and answered all my questions. I felt safe and cared for during my stay. Thank you!

This was an excellent hotel.

Absolutely no complaints at all.

This was an excellent hotel. Very quiet and clean. The staff was ready to help with any questions or problems that you may have. I highly recommend the country inn and suites in metairie La.

Good breakfast , cool courtyard
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My neighbors was smoking marijuana and with my 4 month old son I didn't like that. I called the front desk and the problem fixed

Good breakfast , cool courtyard

Great place to stay, warm breakfast, super staff.

Super friendly staff. Great shuttle, took us wherever we wanted to go. Everyone there is super friendly. The hotel offers a "Cruise Package" (I did not see this option on Booking.com) where you can drive in, leave your car there while on a cruise, and their shuttle will take you to and from the cruise port. It costs a bit extra, but definately worth it. I wish I had noticed this option on Booking.Com.

Great Location , Great Value . This is a great place to stay with Acme oyster bar 900 feet away

My only complaint is the shuttle service on Sundays only made airport and cruise drop off runs, and not to the French Quarter . This really isn’t a complaint I just had to put something here

Great Hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It's a bit pricey and shuttle does not do pick ups

Good location, clean and Friendly staff, Breakfast and Shuttle on Friday and Saturday to Downtown

Perfect location - easy access to the Superdome
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was freezing cold; I wish the building was all indoors and we did not have to walk outside to get to rooms - reminded me of a motel

Breakfast was delicious, staff was friendly

Could have been better
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was new year eve and we arrived at 1400 to be told that we will have to wait till house keeping finish their staff. We opted to leave our baggage and go to city center . when we returned at 2000 , after intensive partying , we were told by the reception staff in rather ambiguous manner, that there is no available room and the hotel transferred us with complimentary order to nearby hotel , Ramada , which turned out to be inferior, run down and with no breakfast. It was even more problematic since we had to drive there although we did not want to use our car. The next morning we spent another 3 hours waiting till the hotel managed to prepar a room

I like the hotel and facilities. Clean spacious and modern

We had to check-in late, 130am, and the person at the desk...

We had to check-in late, 130am, and the person at the desk was literally falling asleep trying to get us checked in. If you're going to have a 24 hr desk person, they need to be alert.

Decent stay, recommend. Would stay again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very friendly and helpful staff. Fairly new restoration. Tough to get to, tucked under a highway overpass cloverleaf. Breakfast was good, staff kept area clean, small room quickly filled up. Keycard required to enter common rear facility/room area. Brightly lit parking lots with cameras.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Disappointing and spoilt our visit to New Orleans.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Plenty. Having stayed in Country Inn and Suites a number of times during our 5 visits to the USA we were very disappointed this trip. The location being right beside a motorway made access difficult and it over shadowed the hotel. The room was very small and dark, tucked under a stairwell which was noisey and meant we had no view. The condition of the room shouted neglect and being out of date. Unfortunately we found the same situation in Tallehasse and suspect Country Inns and Suites are getting tired and are certainly out of date and out of touch compared with their competitors. If we ever have a chance to visit the USA again we will NOT stay at Country Inns and Suites again.

Not a lot.

Room was clean and front desk staff was friendly.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I would never stay here again despite the clean rooms. The walls were paper thing and the doors were plastic. I had a large family packed into my adjoining room and I heard every word they said until 2 am in the morning. Everyone there had loud kids that were running and screaming outside all night and morning. It was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen or heard!!!

Room was clean and front desk staff was friendly. Breakfast was also good.

A very economical and quiet place to stay when visiting NOLA. Excellent location close to airport.

The TV needed to be repaired twice because of poor connections to the cable box.

We were in a courtyard room which was very quiet. The room and bathroom were very spacious. The free breakfast was OK. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. We plan to return the next time we visit NOLA.

The hotel itself was amazing.

The only issue my girlfriend and me had, was the fact that, except for uber or taxi, there was no way of public transportation to the tourist part of the city.

The hotel itself was amazing. The room was very clean and cozy and the beds were so comfy. The free WiFi actually worked for once and was even pretty fast.

It was amazing.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast wasn't the best but it was good enough.

Staff was really nice and welcoming! any questions I had they answered very respectfully. Room was nice and clean and bathrooms were very nice. Overall my stay was a 10/10.

5 star service great value
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing cannot fault

The staff here are incredibly helpful. they offered to help plan are stay in New Orleans as well as the beast eats around the motel. Good size rooms and very comfortable beds. Good security and very quiet building.

I was greeted and checked in by a friendly, helpful lady Who...

The attendant at breakfast was surly and if she had burnt my toast and told me I wasn’t making enough money, I would’ve felt right at home. Her orange mohawk was kind of entertaining.

I was greeted and checked in by a friendly, helpful lady Who made me feel very welcome.

Great place and we will stay there again!
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

We had a little trouble figuring out how to get to property. Once we did, it was easy getting around.

The breakfast was delicious and the room was clean and comfortable. We would stay there again!

Great location and staff but will not stay here again.

Rooms were smelly (mine overloaded with air freshener, and my co-worker was musty and smelled damp). I was not prepared for the rooms to be disconnected from the registration/breakfast building, and they were "motel" format (door leads directly outside from room).

Great breakfast, staff super nice. Bathrooms were nice, colors, décor, layout of room great.

Great place to stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I had two minor issues. One was fixed the other wasn't. It wasn't an issue that would have made me change rooms or leave but wish the would have until clogged my tub. That was my only unresolved issue.

The property is really nice. Staff was very friendly. The rooms are comfortable. Facility is secured. Breakfast was delicious every morning with great variety. The housekeeping staff cleaned and refreshed the room very well. The courtyard was really cool to hang out. Definitely will book again.

The bed was very comfortable and the bedding felt new and...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The walk to my room was longer than I expected.

The bed was very comfortable and the bedding felt new and fresh. I loved that the bathroom was large even though I had a single room. And the night staff was wonderful.

We had a great stay prior to cruise

liked most everything

The desk staff in the morning\ afternoon were terrific. I had a box to mail and they had the driver deliver it to the post office for me. What a great relief off my mind. The airport driver was very knowledgeable and gave us a brief tour on way from airport and again on way to the port for the cruise. We did not arrange the port trip prior but the staff was most accommodating.

It was welcoming, clean, convenient and well priced.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We really did not find anything that was displeasing.

We travel a lot and found this place to be extremely satisfying. Having a different entree each morning was such a delight The courtyard facilities and pool were very inviting. We definitely would stay here again. We loved the passcard for entry.

The staff were great and the amenities were much more than what I expected for the price.

Only negative was being woken up at 3am on a few occasions by other guests coming back from the bar and making a scene in the courtyard.

Friendly staff, hot breakfast, clean rooms, sunny pool, and nice gym equipment. Amazing value!

We will be staying here again when we return to this area.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was nothing that we did not like about this hotel. We got way more for our price than what we expected. The staff were very friendly and made wonderful suggestions for food and activities. The rooms were clean and very comfortable.

The hotel is within walking distance to the mall, shopping center and excellent restaurants. The hotel shuttle took us to the French Quarter and we were able to easily taxi back to the hotel. Our cruise arrival time was delayed and the hotel gave us a late check out. We would stay here again!

Exceeded all expectations and would stay again if ever in New Orleans!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

That I didn't have a need to stay there longer!

I loved everything from the staff to the room itself. The courtyard was gorgeous and the room was one of the nicest I have stayed in years.

The staff was very friendly.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was very friendly. The location of the hotel is close to the highway and restaurant. The breakfast was hot and delicious with a variety of choices. The room was very comfortable and offer different area to relax throughout the property.

We were very happy with our stay once we knew how to access it.

Address on Causeway Blvd is deceptive. The building is on Service Rd. and difficult to access if you don't know that and arrive at night. Very confusing as Causeway is elevated as it passes the hotel.

Staff were very nice and helpful, breakfasts good...

We'll stay here again, like closeness to grocery and restaurant, liked staff.

Housekeeper didn't leave coffee. Room had an odor, perhaps mildew? Breakfast room attendant was crabby.

Bed was comfortable, breakfast was convenient and everyone liked something. Front desk staff was great. Other guests were curteous, kept noise down. Never had trouble parking. Nice little extras.

property was clean and right off interstate, close to superdome and Frence Quarters
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

drink machine needed on first floor

breakfast that was left, looked good, but we were late for breakfast. the staff did bring out more egg mcmuffins. front desk was very helpful. hotel was close to a shopping center and there were lots of places to eat. we were in NO for a concert, so we just jumped on interstate and was at the venue in a short time.

Hotel doesn't seem to have windows from the outside, but...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hotel doesn't seem to have windows from the outside, but the windows are on the courtside in the middle, this feels very safe. There are good gates. Everything was whole and clean and nice. Pooltowels at the pool, everything taken care of. The breakfast was great, would certanly book again for another stay in New orleans.

Stayed at hotel with my family and it was an excellent experience, in which I saved money on breakfa
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The parking lot unusually small, but considering location that's minor.

Breakfast menu was excellent and dining area large enough to accommodate multiple families. Dining staff were friendly and very accommodating. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The price paid was well worth it, because the room was spacious, clean and beds comfortable.

EXCELLENT!!!!! room cleaned everyday. Bed was comfortable.

I liked everything

The Staff there are no words to describe the helpfulness of each one. From the front desk when I checked in at 10pm to Cynthia in the cafeteria.

Nice stay in Metairie.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was used soap (not wrapped in paper) in our bathroom when we checked in.

The location can't be beat - you can be downtown in minutes. The window for our room faced the end of the building so we didn't have any noise from the courtyard area which was minimal any way. The lobby is nice, breakfast good, and you can't beat the value. Everyone associated with the hotel was pleasant, friendly and helpful.

Stay at Country Inn Suites.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Loud music playing in adjacent room. Had to contact on site security. That helped. Didn't like the access to main hwy. Very busy, but manageable.

Enjoyed the free breakfast. Omelets, hash browns, sausage and biscuits were excellent. Laundry and gym facilities very close and clean. Only minutes away from places to dine.

I would possibly stay again due to the convenience of the location, but I'd never bring my mom back.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was so hot in our corner room that the temperature never really got cool. It was comfortable as long as there was no movement. There was additional parking, but immediate, at the gate, near your room parking was limited.

The staff was great! Friendly & professional.

Okay inexpensive hotel with a Very Nice Staff
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We stayed only one night and it's fine.... older style hotel with rooms opening into a courtyard which was noisy. Lots of kids, probably playing on Baseball or Soccer teams running around. Hotel is very tricky to get into the first time, but if you call and ask the staff they will help.

Staff was very friendly, Free Parking! Good Cookies, good price.

Pool, air conditioning, always clean, girls on the reception...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The wifi didn't work for most of my stay, the breakfast could have been better, more hot options available, plastic plates and cups and cutlery, the lady in the breakfast room was so miserable, customer service just didn't seem important.

Pool, air conditioning, always clean, girls on the reception desk are lovely.

Excellent Visit to the Big Easy!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I had two occasions where I was exposed to people smoking on the property. It was outside, but still on the property. I guess I should consider myself fortunate that I am not allergic.

My stay was very pleasant, and the staff and facilities were great. I especially loved the fact that it was very quiet at night, and I was able to sleep peacefully.

Good place to stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The rate was very high for the room we had. I am sure it was because of the big event in town. But regardless, too high. We came at the time we told them we would be there and we had to wait awhile for the room.

The breakfast was very good and the choices were plenty. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean and staff very friendly. In walking distance of places we wanted to go.

Good Value, Friendly Service
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The property looks a little rundown - nothing that a coat of paint wouldn't solve. The hotel can be hard to find. The first room we were assigned was in a dark corner (but we got it changed, easily. We were near the pool and the court yard and a few times it got a little loud. There were only two luggage carts for the whole hotel, and a few more would be appreciated to avoid multiple trips. One afternoon, an employee was power washing the concrete outside and that got very loud. We were on the back side of the hotel, and had to pass through the "smoking area" outside the courtyard, to get to our room.

The staff was very friendly, check in was a breeze. They cheerfully accommodated my request for a different room. The room was standard, but the bathroom was huge, with a walk in shower. The room seemed very clean and the bed was comfortable. The TV worked and had a very good variety of channels, and the WIFI signal was strong. A good location in Metairie and NOLA is less than 10 minutes away. There is a pool for family fun, as well as a fire pit and plenty of pleasant outdoor seating. Property is secured by locking doors and room key is necessary to come in.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Comfortable hotel

No shuttle service to New Orleans

Our room was quiet! Liked the security of a gate to gain access to courtyard area and our room. Breakfast was really good. Our room was comfortable and clean.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

No sleep for the wicked

The courtyard idea is cute- but we were there to see music and stay up late. Being woken up by people arriving to their rooms at 10 am or the children or early partiers at the pool as early as 9 am was not fun. Even worse, they played top 40s pop music around the pool which could be heard from the rooms.

The complimentary breakfast was so good we didn't bother going to a restaurant. There was always ice cold lemon water in the lobby that we used to fill our water bottles in the morning or to help curb a soon to be hangover at 3am.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Rooms and Staff were excellent...

Hard bed... I could hear people talking in other rooms from our bathroom... Loud noise outside the room... not enough pillows

The decor was very nice... the pool area, including the fire pit felt nice to lounge around... was very uplifting to hear a staff acknowledge the Lord!!!

Browse Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Metairie (New Orleans), LA traveller photo gallery