Reviews of Ramada by Wyndham Newburgh/West Point 2 stars

1289 Route 300, Newburgh, NY 12550, USA

#4 of 6 hotels in Newburgh

6.2

• King Room- Non-Smoking

The bathroom was not cleaned. The tub looked as if it hadn't been cleaned in 6 months. I had to go to Walmart and buy cleaning products. For a no smoking room it smelled like cigarettes. When going to breakfast the food was cold and the staff was very rude. They need classes on customer service. No one wants to deal with your attitude first thing in the morning. The pool was in need of cleaning. For the amount of money I spent for 2 days. I expected better. Especially from a Wyndham hotel.

The person who checked me in. He was friendly.(Suri) It's a prime location. Close to the highways and other attractions. My room was on the first floor. This made it easier for me to get around.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

Tired and run-down, rather dirty in places. On booking in the receptionist gave no welcome stating only that he was tired after a long shift, This "tiredness" rather summed up the whole hotel and experience. Not what you might expect from this brand of hotel

Location nearish the airport and Freeway. Free parking

• King Room- Non-Smoking

Cleaner room. Update furniture and beds. Redo the bathrooms. Make sure the rooms do not smell. Call to check in on your guest after check in.

My room smelled like urine. A strong order that was unpleasant. Facility was rundown and old. Room was not clean and I would never stay there again.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

The air conditioning unit was too noisy when trying to cool down the room. This caused trying to sleep to be very difficult. These should be checked to verify they are working properly.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel clearly needs some updating. There are no elevators and a LOT of stairs. When you have heavy luggage even going up two flights of stairs can be difficult. There were a lot of stains on the walls, dusting was needed and there was old trash behind some furniture.

The hotel is conveniently located near restaurants and shopping. The room was mostly neat and clean. Everything worked as it should. The staff were courteous and professional. The bed was comfortable and there were no disturbances from nearby rooms.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

It was all stairs. Room smelled like puke and it had white powder all over the floors. The sheets had long black hairs on them. Staff was very rude .

Absolutely nothing

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

party music from hall , blasting up to 1 am . no attempt was made by staff , to stop noise from 10 pm. only after threat of call to police and request for payment back did they stop noise at 1 am. very disappointed - would NOT recommend this location!!!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This hotel is total squalor. Dirty carpets, torn drapes on the window, random black hairs in the bed, tub, back of toilet. It even smells filthy. Why would Booking.com even list this place without a warning? The breakfast was tragic. Nothing fresh. How has Ramada gone this far downhill?

The front desk clerk is a very nice person.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

The AC was not working poerperly and I had difficulty falling asleep. I didn't like that we were in the 2nd floor and there was no elevator.

The room was really clean and that is always really important to me. I also enjoyed the live band in the restaurant.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

I didn’t like that the hotel was a little outdated, the shower curtain wasn’t completely clean & even though my room was on the “first floor” I had to walk through a long hallway & up a lot of stairs to get to my room. There should an elevator or a better way. The breakfast wasn’t great either.

I liked that the staff were friendly & helpful. I liked that My room was clean & the bed was comfortable.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

It's a little old. Ceilings are very low.

The location was excellent. It's very close to really great restaurants. Also close to the bus stop.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

The rooms were very dingy and unkept. The bathrooms were disgusting, the shower had rust and mold on the tiles and tub. I refused to shower. I checked my mothers bathroom and it was worse then mine.

The food was good. The bed was very comfortable. I really liked that you could purchase water soft drinks and snacks 24hrs.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

Breakfast was an odd take on continental from a European perspective

The manager was delightful and very willing to assist with any additional requirements such as airport pick ups and local recommendations

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Took OVER 5 minutes for the hot water to to arrive at the shower and then it wasn't that hot.. Beds not secured to the wall.. 1st night the guy in the next room was getting laid and kept banging against the wall keeping us up half the night..safe was inoperable.. I had to take my valuables with me the next day and leave them in my car..not enough free electric sockets to charge devices..

Bed was comfortable..was well made.. bathroom cleaned very good..

• King Room- Non-Smoking

The stairs! I thought it was all on one floor, but because it’s built next to a hill, it had three sets of 3 or 4 steps to struggle with, in order to get from the lobby to the room.

Grateful for airport shuttle, as the airport is in the middle of nowhere, with minimal facilities. Room was spacious and comfortable.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

Cleanliness of the furniture services and the carpet(on the edge) was very dusty which causes dust mites

The location was convenient. The room was nice and met expectations of friends and I. Everything that was advertised was provided

• King Room- Non-Smoking

The WiFi did not work, there was not much choice at breakfast, the room was cold but the heating was too loud.

The staff were really friendly and helpful.

• King Room -Smoking

The smell of cigars was overpowering in the corridors. The hotel has smoking and non smoking rooms, but the smell of cigars permeated the whole building. The bedding was all clean, but the counterpane had cigarette burn holes in it. The walls are quite thin and you could hear the TV in the next room (at 4am) Some of the guests were quite loud walking down the corridor, laughing and conversing loudly. (Not necessarily the fault of the hotel though)

The room was comfortable with a huge bed. The bathroom looked a little dated, but the waterfall massage shower made up for it. Good choice of food for breakfast the next morning was nice. Coffee machine in the room made excellent coffee. Denny's next door was a godsend after a long journey

• King Room- Non-Smoking

The staff was not very friendly, the bathroom was dirty, toilet had not been cleaned for sometime. The place was run down, needed some paint touch ups and such. Hotel in general needs a good cleaning.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Shower pressure and water temperature good have been better as well as cleanliness. Never received requested wake up call

Staff very friendly, location was great

The rooms were clean but the internet pictures are deceiving. It’s like a motel 6 or Super 8. Clean but certainly not fancy. Currently under renovation to make it better.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

Breakfast NAZIS. Continental breakfast is forbidden in our room's that WE paid for. Not WISE! Asked for blanket, never received one.

Heated room is a plus.parking was good. Delivered food to the room, after you twisted their Arm. And give these clerks & staff DECENT shift hours, please!

• King Room- Non-Smoking

No shuttle service after 20:00 and no taxis at the airport, you need to phone a taxi company to arrange to be collected from the airport. The hotel staff said there had been cases of overcharging.

Good price. Shuttle service to airport.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

At check-in they required a photocopy of credit card and driver's license even though I had reservation. In these days of credit card theft, felt uncomfortable with this, even though they said information would be shredded at a later date.

Arrived after midnight and room was still available.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

There was vomit on the stairs. Neighbors kept smoking cigaretts and pot. Other neighbors were fighting at 3am when I went to the desk to complain he called them and told them they were disrupting me. It was not a good was to spend an anniversary.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

They order food from somewhere else and calm it as they own by saying they was catering when they really don't

It's look nice when u 1st walk in but the rooms are not

• King Room- Non-Smoking

I had a non smoking room but next door kept smoking & nothing was done about it. The hallway always smelled like Cigarettes & pot at night. Saw 2 cockaroachs in our room. Will not stay there again

Most of the staff was pleasant

• King Room- Non-Smoking

We wish there were microwave-safe plates and utensils in our room so we could’ve heated up our holiday leftovers.

The bed was comfy and the room was clean.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

It clearly states here that a free shuttle is available ... it is the main reason I chose this hotel , on arrival at airport at 8.15pm I was told no shuttle was available , hotel staff said it only operates from 8 til 8 ? .. cost me $30 in taxi fees ... hidden costs and false advertising !!

• King Room -Smoking

The place is very dated. Not thecusual Ramada standard i expected. Scruffy. Old fashioned. Beware all the cheap rooms are smoking rooms. Smoking rooms? Who has these anymore. No lift. Awful place.

Location. Warm.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

The place had a dismal décor, which was not that important, The breakfast was not good.

The room was not bad but worn out somewhat. Security was good. The staff was nice, polite and friendly. The bed was good

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hotel rooms are very dated and need refurbished. The photos make the rooms look very modern and bright however when first walking into the room I was shocked and how old and dated the room was in comparison to the photos on booking.com

Location to airport

• King Room- Non-Smoking

I had a cast on and the excessive amount of stairs in the hallways made it hard to navigate. Also, the breakfast did not look good -- I ended up leaving to go eat elsewhere.

The room was very aesthetically pleasing.

Decor.

The staff was great. The place was out of date, but great effort has been made to keep the standards up. Small room, but clean and comfortable. Great location, with dining and shopping close.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was November, and we had a room on a Friday night next to a party room at the hotel that had a band that started playing at 10pm next to our room, I could barely sleep. There were no extra blankets in the room. I became very cold overnight. The breakfast area had blackened bananas and stale bread (curly slices!!). The next hotel we stayed at, had each of their breads in small plastic bags, to help keep everything fresh. Fruit was not black at the next hotel for same price. Ramada team I recommend your evaluate how important LAST IMPRESSIONS left with a guest are- the breakfast area. Both I and my travel mate were completely underwhelmed. The view in the courtyard was horrendous over breakfast. We ate looking at other suites in the hotel that had pieces of the exterior fallen off in disrepair. One of the windows in the breakfast area was soaped to try to block out an area of the hotel the chain would likely not wish you to see --- ever.

The Staff were kind.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

Dirty, older hotel. 30 minutes to West Point. Breakfast was mediocre at best. Rooms leave a lot to be desired. Had a stand alone closet that took up a lot of space. Would never stay here again!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Very old and dirty. Needed paint. Part ofthesidingwas missing. Needs up grading badly. Bathroom very dingy. Worst place we have ever stayed and we have been all over and never complain. This was a sad 😞 place. Ramada should check it out. Dreadful decor. Needs help!

• King Room- Non-Smoking

There was a lot I did not like about my stay. The place had a stench, it was very out dated and uninviting. The restaurant was a joke. Not sure if it really was a Resturant and that goes with the bar too. Just don't go there hungry because you will not be able to find anything there. Luckily there is a Denny's in the same lot. My room was very hot so I turned down the heat to 65 degrees before I went to bed and in the morning the place was still very hot at 75 degrees. The AC/heat unit was very load and constantly was going on and off. To top it off I specifically booked this room because of the "name" I thought "Ramada" was known for a quality room and I especially booked it because it had a fitness center with a treadmill (top reason). I am training to run a full marathon and my training is very important, I need to run, hence why I needed a hotel that had a treadmill. Well, let's start with the fitness center....that was a complete joke. It reminded me more like a hallway with 1 treadmill, 1 bike, and 1 elliptical....that's it!!!!! I was a little unexpressed but thought wth as long as I can do my run it is totally irrelevant. Well about that, yeah I was unable to do my run because the treadmill was not working properly. The belt kept on slipping!!!!! It didn't take long to figure this out because it was slipping as soon as I turned it on and stepped on it. When I confronted the front desk about it they said they would have maintenance take a look it it and asked me if they should replace it or fix it. It seemed to me like it didn't bother them at all that the equipment was not in working order. It was very buzzard. I explained to them that the main reason why I booked the hotel there was because of the treadmill and I would be able to get my run in and asked for compensation. They didn't seem to care and didn't offer anything.

Good wifi and location

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms were not as clean as they should have been. Also my room had items that did not work; the small refrigerator did not work.

The staff went out of their way to make me comfortable. I have bad allergy problems and the first room assigned had a perfume smell, but they moved me and made sure to clean the room without the smells.

• Business Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Could be cleaner..a lot cleaner..needs updating, breakfast area isn't pleasant and breakfast is not very good- cheapest muffins, not restocked well, was a good Ramada ( we've stayed here several times) but is quite run down and poorly kept)

Tired property

• King Room -Smoking

the shuttle only runs from 8am until 8pm and that is not stated up front on the hotel info. the hotel smells bad, like cigars and booze. the tub was dirty and the first thing i had to do when i walked in the room was fix the running toilet which involved taking the back off and reaching down into the nasty water. its a weekend party hotel for locals with a sleazy swinger kind of vibe.

the younger front desk men were very nice. the beds are new. looks like they are trying to update the place but i dont think it will happen quickly or even well.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff was friendly, but very slow to respond to requests. It took multiple calls to the front desk to get an extra bed which was requested prior to check-in and not ready when we arrived.

The location of the hotel was great- right off the highway and within easy driving distance to many points of interest

• King Room- Non-Smoking

1. NO outlet to charge electrical devices- had to charge phone/Notebook on edge of the bathroom sink! 2. run-down appearance, with peeling wallpaper, old furniture, bare basics 3. lack of electrical outlets near the bed for necessary medical equipment 4. ROCK HARD beds 5. rough, low-quality towels 6. dysfunctional bathtub/shower faucet control- scalding hot or cold...can't get it to mix properly 7. the hallway is a set of tiered steps - makes it very difficult for luggage (*not sure how handicapped people use this facility) 8. booked at $99/night -but they raised rate for the weekend nights... bad business practice 9. "sketchy" people hanging around parking lot at night- loud partying... we did not feel safe at the hotel or going in/out of the building

It was close to West Point US Military Academy vs. staying farther away

See above

We booked a suite since our 18 year old daughter was staying with us. Couch mattress was not made up when we arrived. Mattress was INCREDIBLY uncomfortable and one metal support for it was BROKEN so it sagged. Asked for a roll away and was told one was not available. Went down to the desk and had an infuriating convo with a clerk regarding my request to speak with a manager. I proceeded to tell him about the issues and said we needed a roll away or a different room. "We are booked madame. We have no rooms and no roll aways, but I will send someone up." One half hour later (it's 11:30 pm now) and no one has arrived. I call down and explain the situation AGAIN. Ten minutes later a custodian knocks on the door with a roll-away. UNBELIEVABLY, it is less comfortable than the broken couch bed. My daughter slept on the couch even thought it was 6" too short for her. She is a saint. The room smelled of smoke. The bathroom was spotless and the king bed was wonderfully comfortable. The sheets were luxurious. The breakfast was nice--all self-served but hot, including eggs and waffles. The suites should not be marketed as holding more than two people until they INVEST some money in the couch/bed or roll away situation.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff on reception could have been better. When checking in I said i wanted to pay cash on check out. He said he still needed card for room. Upon checkout my card was charged and when I said I had wanted to pay in cash and he couldn't explain so I just gave up and left.

Close to Stewart airport and places to eat. Bed was comfortable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Accommodation was a little down on heel, however beds were perfect, comfortable and clean x

Staff made the place, incredibly helpful. Decent free breakfast including making your own waffles We used the free transfer from the airport, but watch out for times as they don't like to provide it after 8pm

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

out dated and not clean or inviting. the breakfast area was in [poor shape. I have stayed at other hotels and paid less money for a much nicer room.

• King Room -Smoking

I like the fact there are smoking rooms so i did not have to go outside at night alone. They make ALL guests comfortable not just non smokers. More establishments should do this. The breakfast was good.the staff was more than nice and hospitable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Property in desperate need of updating; mattresses sagging; wallpaper peeling; breakfast included but sub-par;

Friendly staff; even though property in much need of updating it was clean; basic breakfast included

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The exterior of the building, the lobby grounds, and corridors were all in really bad shape, dirty, in a state of disrepair. The restaurant was really just some big open room, very dark with disco lights. The building was really spread out and steps were unavoidable, they were everywhere. Not a big deal unless you are trying to roll a heavy suitcase. I did not like that we had to park and enter through the back of the building. It did not feel safe to me. A dirty stained washcloth was stuck in with the clean towels and washcloths provided. The drapes blocked airflow from a/c. Our room which was smoke-free, reeked of smoke, and it appeared that we must have been sharing air vents with the smoking section of the hotel..it was very nasty and now I am at home unpacking I am having to wash everything, even the clothes I did not wear and even my bags because they smell of cigarettes. Gross. Finally the comp. breakfast was really pathetic. I know to not really expect much from a comp hotel breakfast but this was just not even that. Soggy steamy sausage and bacon with some big pile of mystery fat in part of the same serving container, black and damaged bananas, and limited cereal. The coffee was really good though. There was a lady standing there to guard the food and a big sign saying that guests are not allowed to take anything back to the room. I really wanted to just eat my instant oatmeal in my room while watching the morning news and wanted to be able to fix breakfast for my son to bring to him since he was sleeping in. Never seen this at a hotel/motel before...I have been in low budget places before but this was really low. Next time I will take a step up.. I hate being a complainer so I want to emphasize that the room was generally clean and the people who worked there were good. This place has the potential to be a good economical option if they just address some upkeep issues.

So, it was a basic roof over our heads with beds that were somewhat comfortable and the place was easy to find right off the main road. The front desk guy was really great too. The building itself was not good. It was old and in bad shape. Lots of clutter, trash and broken stuff everywhere. Our room was nothing special but appeared to be in good order and clean with the exception of a dirty washcloth being left in the bathroom. The air conditioner worked well but set in a place where the big heavy drapes blocked the airflow, so we had to figure out a way to kind of pin them up so we could get airflow and still have privacy. There was a lot of hot water.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

The staff was condescending and rude. The first room smelled of cat urine and the glass window looked as if it where kicked in from the outside. I requested a room change immediately and was moved to a room with a filthy bathroom that wasn't cleaned the second day even though I asked housekeeping to clean the tub. The shower head was covered in mold and rust. The sheets had cigarette burns and we had to sleep on towels to cover the holes. The room next door must be used only by staff and all through the night and early am the door was slammed and banging against the wall...I got zero rest. The parking lot was always full of shady people BLASTING car radio's..safety is definitely a concern in that lot.

Sadly there wasn't anything I liked about the property.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was all terrible. The only reason i chose this hotel was the location, and that was the only good part about it. The rooms were filthy, including finding dead bugs in the room, the breakfast was sub par at best, and pool was completely out of commission (which was not mentioned at all on the website. I would never reccommend this place to anybody and I will not be staying there again.

• King Room -Smoking

The room was in the back of the hotel,also there was mold on the the ceiling. The refrigerator did not work the front desk doesn't answer the phone and when you go to the desk to complain the staff is indifferent. The breakfast was good for the ppl who will eat anything. I'm not one and I could not take coffee back to my room

Nothing !!!

• King Room- Non-Smoking

The smell in the lobby was great but the second we got to our hallway it was warm and smelled of cigarettes in a non smoking room hallway. When we entered our room it smelled absolutely horrible. It smelled stale and like mildew. Even after spraying with air freshener the smell came back.

The staff was nice and the bed was very comfortable. The area was great. It was close to alot of things and restaurants.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

Terrible reception , warned us of trouble with the police . That's a comforting reception ! Spent allot of time in the area and we are aware , however !! Every morning the Staff was pouncing their plastic cards on other hotel doors a half hour before check out . The cleaning staff worked hard , but there was dirty laundry in the halls . Staff seemed unaware of their voice levels and would wake us up . The front desk Staff was rude . Beware hotels " Extended Stay " on their marquee .

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dusty room, the wifi signal is weak, the breakfast choices are poor, service is poor, the turkey sausages and eggs are cold.. the only thing that is fresh and hot is the waffle

• King Room- Non-Smoking

The drapes are full length and cover the air conditioning unit. The air is blocked. This makes no sense. Cut the drapes to the right length

The room was clean and fresh.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

The logistics of this hotel is quirky with long "maze-like" hallways. We only stayed overnight so we made do however the room smelled musty. The overall room could use some sprucing up as it looks a bit dingy

I like the location to my event and the front desk were very nice.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

Check out time was 11:00, they said we could stay untill noon, the maid comes by before 11:00 am all huffy wanting us out and comes back with manager there.. is hardly anyone at hotel in middle of week. The food at breakfast was all a little off, not good.

It was clean , comfy bed.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

Although clean and comfortable, rooms could use some updating

Hot breakfast, convenient to highway, restaurant within walking distance, reasonable price, doors to inside hallway entered with room key card and comfortable bed

• King Room- Non-Smoking

hotel was shabby and much in need of renovation. Room looked clean but corridors didn't. They accepted booking for 3 adults for a room but with only one bed and then charged for a temporary bed. Attitude of staff to this was "take it or leave it" Breakfast and breakfast facility of very poor quality except the waffles.

location was relatively okay Waffles were the only plus for the breakfast.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Cleanliness needs to be greatly improved. Continental breakfast could use some work. Had a view of a dirty courtyard in disarray and a nonfunctional swimming pool. There was also a power outage. Desk clerk was nice when I arrived. Later that night the new desk clerk came into my room unannounced because he thought the room should be empty.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

The odd vent in the bathroom that was backlit from the other room...CREEPY. Ended up putting paper over it. Felt very "creep cam-ish".

The location was good for my needs. The music in the lounge was a fun, unexpected treat.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

There was not much water pressure in the shower and the temperature fluctuated constantly from really hot to cold. I could not get to a comfortable temp. The really low pressure made it difficult to rinse my long hair. There was a pool but it was closed.

Front desk staff was friendly.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Old building. No elevators. Poor layout. Had my elderly mother come with me, we would not have been able to stay there. Pool was not open.

Convenience to restaurants; good location overall.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

The staff wasn't very accommodating. The facilities felt very dated, and the overall hotel layout was confusing. There is no elevator at this location due to the odd layout, but there are multiple floors.

• King Room -Smoking

However, I booked this property because it had a pool, and I was going to have plenty of down time during my stay. When we arrived, I learned that the pool was closed for the year. Total disappointment. I was cheered up a bit to learn that the onsite restaurant had Chicken Cordon Bleu on the menu - my favorite. The first night we went down to the restaurant only to find that they were in the process of setting up for "country line dancing". I wouldn't have minded the line dancing had it not been in the restaurant, so my husband andI went to the Denny's next door. The second night we ordered the Chicken Cordon Bleu by room service - at least it was fast and delivered hot and by pleasant staff. It was however the worst I've ever had. I ended up giving most of it to the feral cat who seemed to live by the back door. Shortly after we finished eating what we could of the meal, the power went out. The outage was not their fault, the entire neighborhood was out. The problem was, the EMERGENCY GENERATOR WAS NOT WORKING!!! There were no emergency lights in the halls or on the stairs. This was a VERY DANGEROUS situation. We were on the second floor, and my husband is partially disabled. Had it been necessary to evacuate he would not have made it down the stairs! I had to use my cell phone to find my way to the office to get information as to what was happening. No one from the staff came to check on us or offer flashlights or provide any information. Whats more they knew the emergency generator had not been functional for several days before this. This was a hot night in July, and obviously the air conditioners were not functioning either! I heard several families with small children in the hall leaving, hoping to find other hotels in the area. The power finally came back on after about 3 - 4 hours of sitting in a dark sweltering room.

The check in process was smooth.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room didn't feel clean. I couldn't find any silver wear r my left overs. The pool was not open and it was very hot. The bathroom door didn't lick and the towels under the sink were wet because it was leaking

The breakfast was very good.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

our view was of an overgrown stump filled "court yard". Only given 1 washcloth, no more coffee pods after the first day, stains on the draperies, no handicapped car spaces by the B entrance door, hallway floor (B) was slippery, two people.....one chair, couldn't regulate the air conditioner wouldn't go on and off automatically when temp was reached....was either too cold or too warm.

cleanliness, room smelled nice, close to our destination, near an outside entrance for an elderly person, beds were comfortable, as a whole the hotel was very clean.

• King Room- Non-Smoking

hotel room was a bit dated and worn but comfortable. Great price for the location and can't say enough good things about the staff.

staff was great and location to airport was perfect

• King Room- Non-Smoking

Room smelled so bad we couldn't be in there. Wanted a refund but couldn't cause went through Booking.com. They upgraded us at no extra charge. 2nd room was better.

Room was ok. Only after they upgraded us cause first room smelled horrible.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

1. Booked through booking.com and the total price was given at booking.com. But the front desk at hotel still charged us additional tax. This is unheard to me from any of my booking.com bookings. Total prices I have got from booking.com are always the final price. The hotel seems not honest. 2. We booked a double bed room for one night and my friend got bug's bites all over his body while he was sleeping, not on me though. Not sure what bites he got were, were not like from mosquitoes.

location and parking

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The front desk staff was very rude. Said he should be respected by us and he wasn't going to tolerate it when we did nothing wrong. Will never book again because of this guy at the front desk.

• King Room -Smoking

The rooms are in dire need of renovations and the air conditioner was I incredibly LOUD.

The staff was very nice and the free breakfast offered a good number of choices

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The ac wasnt working the bed sheets dirty the wifi was terrible and a pool and not working no good my kids wanted a pool no it was close

Tje breadfast was good