Reviews of Ramada by Wyndham Ontario 2 stars

1841 East G Street, Ontario, CA 91764, USA

#29 of 35 hotels in Ontario

6.2

5.7

Poor location. Nothing around. Should be clsssed as a motel and not a hotel.having sink in main room is just wrong. Breakfast piss poor.if you can provide a badic hot breakfast then dont bother.

Comfortable enough.

The breakfast was a joke, this place is cutting corners. I'm disappointed when people come from other countries and buy a business here and run it into the ground because they don't step up to American standards. When you run a business in the US don't run like your in your country. It will never work.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Call at 645am to say no hot water until 830am when I had to to leave at 715! Bathroom floor tiles were really poorly maintained

Friendly staff, good location

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

The room was dirty, there was stains on the curtains, mold around the edges of the tub, the coffee pot had a chip on the spout, the coffee maker hot plate was rusty, the tray the coffee pot was on was dirty, the cups weren't wrapped on the dirty tray, the remote was sticky and I used the only washcloth to clean it, only one set of towels for a two bed room. Upon arrival we were put in a room next to an occupied room, immediately upon getting to the room, I went back down and requested a different room away from the room next to the original room because it was filled with 4 young "adults" who had the door propped open and the front window wide open blasting music. When I informed the front desk attendant, he moved us down about 5 doors but we could still hear their music and loud voices. I don't think the attendant even bothered to call and tell them to quiet down because they were disturbing other guests. Further, as the afternoon went on, I left the room and upon returning, one of the "adults" in that room was standing out in the outer hall in her underclothes, from what she was wearing, I assumed that she must be some sort of working girl to stand out in her thong panties, bra and thigh high stockings. I took pictures of the room and would be happy to share them with the owners. I have been in the hospitality industry for years and this room was unacceptable but I was unable to acquire other accommodations in the area once we were there so we had to stay. I can't believe that Ramada would allow their name to be associated with this property.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

The deposit is exactly the same as the nightly rate, and my case, two nights rate was also my deposit. Gives me a clue of what kind of guests stay here. They take my credit card and id and it leaves my sight. Are they making copies for other purposes?? Felt a bit unsafe. There was no iron or ironing board in the room, another clue of what type of guests stay. And no "do not disturb" door sign, so I took my belongings with me when I went off to work on the first day.

The shower head looked old BUT it was the best massaging shower I'd ever taken! Perfect for after a long day at work, a nice hot shower with massage before bed.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

I was informed, at check in, that there would be an extra $100 deposit for the room, which I had never been informed of through this site, but I was able to argue it away, seeing as I was there for a convention and would have had no money left. There was hardly anything available for breakfast, aside from waffles, cereal, and donuts. The TV didn't work, the Phone didn't work, and my room mates and I had to constantly get our keycards replaced for some reason or another.

There was a waffle maker available at breakfast, making breakfast fairly filling.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

• Standard King Room - Smoking

The room alone smelled unpleasant, like odor you would find in an attic or basement. The bathroom curtains smelled like mold. The TV had horrible picture quality. The pool was closed due to sanitation issues, and was not informed of it before reserving. The ice machine was out of order. The desk clerk came knocking on my door 5 minutes before checkout to ensure we would leave "on time" then he came back 5 minutes later and did the exact same thing while we were already loading our car with luggage. I even saw him eyeballing other guests with children that were loading their cars, as if he couldn't trust anyone leaving shortly after checkout. Also there was a "warning" sign in our bathroom strongly indicating that if a single towel is "stolen," we will be charged 3 times the amount it is actually worth, I have no idea why anyone would even consider stealing one. I would rather dry off in the cold then use that long piece of sandpaper they call a towel. The WiFi was so slow, it wasn't worth using. For a similar if not cheaper price, I could have just stayed at a hotel that offered actual available amenities, more than just a pool and low-quality breakfast. I don't plan to ever reserve at Ramada ever again, I am better off just sleeping in my car and saving the $100, or using it on a decent quality room.

The room looked decent for a motel.

The expense was very nice and close to the freeway.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The helpfulness of the staff The friendliness of the staff

Pillows were horrible and not enough towels without asking

The location was very centralised to our activities

It was dirty, and too far to walk to the convention center.

Bed was comfortable

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The light bulbs were out..

Didn’t like anything in comparison to any other Ramada I have ever been to..

Clean environment

The loud Asian people next door!

The room exceeded my expectations!

• Reviewed: 23 March 2016

The staff made a big deal out of making sure I didn't have any guests. I had to hide my friends when they came to get ready at the hotel for the event we were headed to. Breakfast was also subpar.

Room was clean, nothing to complain about as far as the room.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2016

No comfortable seating in room inconsistamcies in cleaning of room and replacement of towels and coffee supplies etc.Breakfast very skimpy

There were no eggs the waffle was good the sweet rolls were skimpy I've had better breakfast at other places I stayed.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2016

The TV in the room was pretty small, bad lighting in the room. But nothing serious. Oh the "Free Breakfast" was kind of weak. Just go out to breakfast.

FREE PARKING!

• Reviewed: 9 January 2016

The bed was horrible the pillow are worse the tv didn't work correctly cable turned off and on it was dirty the frig had beers from the ppl that were there before never cleaned it was a bad experience

The location was good

• Reviewed: 19 November 2015

The hotel was not clean the stairways were dirty the elevator was slow and dirty the ways in the room where dirty the shower head was disgusting. I checked out shortly after checking in and they didn't refund my money. I would never suggest this hotel for anyone. Not a well kept hotel

Nothing good not even the price for what you get

• Reviewed: 26 March 2016

No late check outs :(

Rooms were very clean and neat! Very accommodating we came in a big group and they put us all pretty close to each other!

• Reviewed: 17 January 2016

Cleanliness of the room and property.

The staff.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2015

wifi kept kicking us out. We had to use our data most of the time.

Bed was comfortable; room was clean

• Reviewed: 8 July 2015

Shuttle from LAX,large comfortable rooms.Pool, interesting history.

There are also 11 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.