Reviews of Ramada by Wyndham Orlando Florida Mall 3 stars

8601 S Orange Blossom Trl, Orlando, FL B32809, USA

#237 of 407 hotels in Orlando

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Could have been better

Breakfast was horrible the key to the door didn't work si every time I went to the car I was locked out the building air conditioner didn't work

Bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Security was the first concern for my family and I.

Security was the first concern for my family and I. We just walked into the hotel late in the morning and the lobby was empty. Nobody was on the front desk. Frontdesk officer arrived who we found unfriendly. Unlike other hotels we have stayed, there was no porter to help with our luggage, which were a number of bags. We got a trolley and moved them ourselves. We didn’t like the breakfast. There was absolutely no protein (meat or fish) I don’t believe we even saw eggs. We cut short our stay to one night instead of three, and we checked out the very next day. My credit card was charged about 320USD for 4nights when we checked in, and I am still waiting for a refund as I only stayed one night. I was told the balance will be refunded in 2-3 business days and when I called after 3 business days, I was told it will be refunded in 7-10 business days. It’s been 7days since I checked out. I am still waiting for the refund.

Pleasant at a reasonable price

The staff was not friendly. I mean I think they should greet their guests with good morning.

The location was excellent. I liked the pool and facilities like laundry and gym.

The location was great, as were the staff but, the beds need to be upgraded.

The rock hard beds. Yikes!

The items at breakfast varied daily. There was cereal and waffles on the weekend and cheese eggs, toast, sausage, oatmeal, muffins, and bagels on the weekdays.

It was 6: 30 in the morning and a felt something crawling on...

It was 6: 30 in the morning and a felt something crawling on me I thought it was the blankets but I was still filling it. When I turn on the light three roaches under the quilt I almost run out of the room. First time that something like this happen to me. What a wonderful way to wake up. I decide to leave the hotel right away. I went to check out I explain the lady in front desk she didn’t care just give the receipt and bye. Never coming back to Ramada. The customer service was wort than the roaches. I love Booking.com I never had a problem I trust what they recommend but this place don’t deserve to be on this website.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Awesome time

Vending machine on the second floor broken.

Everything the staff was always friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good go early it gets crowded sometimes. Close to area parks and shopping.

Ok hotell, but a upgrade would've been good

The room smelled like old cigarettes and should have been renovated. The aircondition was loud.

The breakfast was good. You can make your own waffles, have toast, chose mini cereals, some warm dishes and pastry. The bathroom was very nice. And good location to Florida Mall.

The staffs can't located out reservation according to...

The staffs can't located out reservation according to our reservation code, it happens to two different personal both in the morning and in the afternoon when we do the pre-checking and formal check-in, almost we can not get the room because of this, and it caused many troubles.

The staff was awesome and it was clean. I wouid stay there again.

Need a restaurant and bar at the hotel..

The gentlemen at the registration. He was wonderful. The room was big. It was way more nice than the Waldorf Astoria in Boca or any other Hilton hotels.

Front desk guy.

The back side door to let you into your room was comprimised when the rain came down stopping the door from reading the card causing one to walk all the way around to come back to that side where there room is. I for one find it inconvient to have a useless door mechanism and it not respond to keys or have a cover to prevent this type of problem.

Front desk guy. I forgot his name but he has a bald head and kinda of short. Sorry im not good at describing ppl acuratley but he was professinoal and curteous.

AWESOME !!!

I have nothing bad to say about this Hotel, it was a Great Place to stay

The staff was so friendly, the room was Very clean and I will be staying here again

Location, self-service laundry inside the property, basic...

Location, self-service laundry inside the property, basic but good breakfast included, free parking area easily accessed, food stores around the property.

The breakfast was great!
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

The breakfast was great! And in case you don’t like what they serve, right next to them they have a dunkin donut and a McDonalds. The staff was friendly and the hotel is just 20 minutes away from Disney. I’ll for sure stay here again.

I love the place but hate the breakfast.

The breakfast was sorry compared to when This place was the hampton inn. All the food is carbs. There was no fresh fruits cut up, only wrapped apples, there were no eggs or bacon or sausage. We went next door and ate.

The place is clean and convenient.

Awesome

I think the parking lot can use more lights It’s a bit darker.

The beds The staff super nice The best housekeeping I have seen in my room Breakfast above and beyond and the one who run it too. Location awesome . Alex at the front desk and a Phillipino gentleman also at the front desk were very helpful. I Will come back

Quick trip.
    • Superior King Room - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

Location was perfect. We were able to check in earlier which was wonderful for me (Husband had to be at a conference all day) so I got to relax in the room all day instead of wandering around Orlando to kill time. Pedro at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast, which was included was delicious! Hot fresh waffles, omelettes, oatmeal and muffins to name a few. We will definitely stay here again in the future. The room was clean and spacious (king) AC worked great.

Convenient location. Clean reasonable accomodation.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel is looking very dated and tired. The breakfast was so bad that we didn’t bother eating there.

We stayed overnight before an international flight. Location near airport and Florida Mall is convenient.

good

the afternoon male receptionist gave ME THE WRONG DIRECTIONS to the airport for my next day early departure. if I didnt re check with the morning man, i would have gone in the WRONG direction this is NOT acceptable

good location very clean room

Good except breakfast

I probably would not stay here again because of such limited breakfast choices. Too many carbs. NO eggs. Not scrambled or even hard boiled. I need more protein in the morn. No bacon or ham. Other places we stay ALWAYS have these choices. Sorry, helpful criticism. Many others upset also. N

Rooms were clean and comfortable.

We chose this hotel for its location close to Florida Mall.
    • Deluxe King Room - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

Staff seemed a Little surly, not the norm for USA! No apparent security on entering the hotel, we exited and entered several times without a member of staff or customer in sight, felt a Little nervous about this due to location and having a room on the ground floor.

We chose this hotel for its location close to Florida Mall. The hotel is clean and modern with very comfortable bed.

I cannot think of many things I liked.
    • King Room - Disability Access with Tub/Non-Smoking

We tried calling several times for several reasons before our stay. No one answered the phone. They individual that checked us in, was extremely rude and did not accommodate us at all. As a HiltonHHonors member I asked to look up some information on my account and they did not want to acknowledge that I was a member. The gentleman behind the desk was hesitant to help with food recommendations and was trying to hurry us along rather than help us. The bed was broken and we did not sleep well. The thermostat was broken in our room and nothing was done about it when we asked for the help. The bathroom had not been cleaned and the shower curtain had mold. Breakfast was semi prepared, with small egg meals that were half cooked and an assortment of rotten fruits. During check out, I asked for a print out for my receipt and I was told that it would just be emailed to me rather than a printout.

I cannot think of many things I liked. The entrance was clean but the rest of the hotel had not been kept up with very well.

Good hotel value for money
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Wished they still did daily cookies the little touches are really important and was one of the reasons we have gone back to the Hamptons

Beds are the best very comfortable

Please don't be fooled by online pictures!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room was not as clean as they look online tub valve leaked exhaust fan in bathroom didn't work lizards keep coming in from somewhere

Probably because it had good parking that's it

Good...But Can Be Better
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Didn't like the fact that there was no porter or concierge service and we had to push two bad trolleys all the way to the second floor. Even if there are no porters, we should have been given a ground floor room that is close to the front desk.

The bed was comfy.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

The room was a good size .

The area was'nt very nice and neither was the staff .

The room was a good size . The bathroom was very clean and the bed comfortable . The breakfast was good

Large, beautiful, clean room.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Need more charging stations. My side of the bed had no outlet to charge phone.

Large, beautiful, clean room. Good breakfast. Nice location near mall and attractions.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Ok......Pretty standard fare.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was awful. I really think in future I'll look for a price without breakfast as they are often dreadful in these chain hotels. Wifi just about passable as long as you only need basic functionality.

Standard type hotel room with king bed. Decent bathroom and handy room with two chairs. Slightly noisy a/c but pretty much the norm. Reasonable location for us as we purposely wanted close proximity to the Florida Mall for some Xmas shopping but wouldn't bother next as it, and the immediate area, has gone down slightly in my opinion (not been to the area for a few years).

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

we were happy
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

So/so choices of the usual hotel breakfast included cheese with eggs which we couldn't eat so we went to nearby fast food places.

Location was convenient to stadium for ACC Championship game, Disney, & airport. All within 15 minutes! Lots of places to eat nearby.

avoid if you want to be near international drive

AC in room was not working well. It blew cool but didnt get cold we got there late on first day and just opened window to cool room. shower was really hard to turn on reason being it leaked so instead of fixing someone cranked handle down to stop the leak. Wost part of all was when booking my trip i asked for hotel in orlando near international drive. Instead i ended up at a hotel not close to orlando international drive. instead 15 min drive to everything. I ended up having to call taxi to go out drinking as we were not even close to the main international drive and they said walking distance to florida mall. never even saw a mall. last day we had roaches in several places and to insult all my wife went to bathroom by main desk and my wife heard the cleaning staff screaming about roaches still are alive. ok never again and avoid this location in high season parking lot is small

wireless service was very good and the food quality was really good

very good

Breakfast, bath no counter

Staff, cleanliness, bed

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Room and location near to the mall

Room and location near to the mall

The room was humid, the AC in the hall was not great.
    • Deluxe King Room - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

The room was humid, the AC in the hall was not great. The AC in the entry and food service area was good.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Nice

The musty smell in the room on the main floor

Locarion

The style and the room.
    • Superior King Room - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

No complaints

The style and the room.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

The property was really clean and well maintained.

The property was really clean and well maintained. Just like the pictures

The room is perfectly clean and good location.

The room is perfectly clean and good location. Breakfast was awesome delicious and fresh. Hotel price is wonderful)))👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Comfortable

Noisy A/C Breakfast very average

Very clean

Breakfast had no protein options, only carbs.

Breakfast had no protein options, only carbs.

Pleasant

Nice place

Clean and comfortable

Air conditioning not cool enough .

Air conditioning not cool enough . Breakfast was horrible. French toast hard as a piece of stick.

The bed apparently was slept on

The bed apparently was slept on

They double charged my card.

They double charged my card...police ended up being called because although it is still pending...my card was ran more than once..

Quiet, Clean, and Comfortable
    • Deluxe King Room - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

Morning Front Desk Agent, wasn’t friendly at all..That not a good looks for the company...

Room was very clean and up to date

Good value for money

Rooms needed to be upgraded a little

Very nice motel.

Very nice motel. Clean. Friendly, helpful staff. Nice pool. Great laundry

Clean and comfortable!
    • King Room - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

Clean and comfortable! Good breakfast! The Gym is good. Good price and facility is close to the airport.

Very clean rooms, central spot

Very clean rooms, central spot

Very pleSed

Location to our plans was perfect

It was very clean and new

The long hallways

It was very clean and new

GOOD BREAKFAST

No hot water the entire stay

GOOD BREAKFAST

Good to Excellent
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

Just a little to improve on the breadfast.

Was an overall good stay, location, price...

Besides problems with the hot water, my family and I enjoyed the stay.

Issues with hot water. Not enough.

The cleanliness and very quiet.

Good location near airport, restaurants and shopping

Everything was good

Close to the airport

The bathtub faucet leaks.

The bathtub faucet leaks.

Service

Service

management was there all the time to solve issues.

newly remodeled.

Hotel was clean, grest value for the money,good location,...

Hotel was clean, grest value for the money,good location, great breakfast, and pleasant staff.

Great deal, quiet, a amiable and helpful desk clerk
    • King Room - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

Closer to airport

Really helpful desk clerk

Great location, very clean

never

when i checked in, room was not ready bad smell and no house keeping

very close to florida mall

Satisfactory

Didn't use the pool

Didn't use the pool

It’s was a good stay I will most definitely recommend this pot

The vending machine didn’t have sodas

The breakfast was good

Comfortable
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

Breakfast too, the bathroom size, the facility, microwave, coffee maker. Drive we like everything

Cleanses

It was clean and with great smell, it was really not smoke...

It was clean and with great smell, it was really not smoke facility. Excellent location between the parks and the airport.

Was ok for quick stay overnight. Wouldn’t want to stay here on a vacation
    • Deluxe King Room - Mobility Access/Non-Smoking

Carpet felt dirty. Room didn’t feel clean

Convenient, comfortable bed

Breakfast was great, the bed was very comfortable

Breakfast was great, the bed was very comfortable

Lovely

Clean and Comfortable. 5 Stars!!

I was just one Níght but all perfect.

I was just one Níght but all perfect. Jonathan at the front desk very Kind and profesional. Best regards

Pool was closed the day we were there.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Pool was closed the day we were there. We noticed some ants in our bathroom.

Good
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The breakfast came with no meat

Nice breakfast, coffee available at the lobby, nice location.

Nice breakfast, coffee available at the lobby, nice location.

Room was clean.

Drink vending machine on one floor while snack machine on another.

Room was clean. Good breakfast

It was a perfect weekend
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Could have used more pillows

Everything was good the bed was perfect.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017