Reviews of Ramada by Wyndham Vallejo Near Six Flags Discovery Kingdom 1 stars

5.2

4.9

6.2

6.1

There was no cold water, which usually you complain about no hot water. There were holes and paint peeling in our bathroom ceiling, I am not sure what bit me, but my right leg and foot is covered in bug bites and I don’t remember seeing any mosquitoes in our room. They did not keep the breakfast stocked. The photos on the booking site showed a great breakfast and when we went in the morning before going to the park there was some bread to make toast and cereal. They don’t serve protein.

The location to the Six Flags Park

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Stuff very rude , room needed to be clean , tv didn’t work , phone didn’t work . Asked stuff and she not even asked me the room number to fix the problem. I don’t recommend at all this place .

I didn't like this place .

• Queen Room - Smoking

Where do I start? It was very dirty. Very unsafe parking lot. Very dim and a lot of weird people. No tv remote in room. Front desk said oh well sorry. The lights in the bathroom didn’t work they would flicker on and off. Front desk said they would send someone, but never did.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Even though I had said I had a dog in the reservation, they had no note of it. The front desk attendant blamed Booking.com and said they (Booking.com) never get the reservations right. The hotel charged me $50 for the pet fee. Considering the condition of the room we were given, that was EXCESSIVE. Had to be re-roomed upon arrival as the first room didn't have a TV - there was a place for the TV but it looked like it had been forcibly taken. Final room had TV but no remote for bedroom area TV and no key for safe. Room was FILTHY. While the linens on the bed looked clean, and the towels looked ok, they were the ONLY clean things in the room. Coffee table was sticky even after wiping with clean damp rag. Dirt on walls, corners of the room. Fridge had sticky stuff on handle. Pool, which our room looked out upon, was empty and full of leaves. Elevator was graffitied and in need of cleaning. Found out by trial and error that the hot and cold water in the shower are backward. It may say "H" on the left, but it's wrong. Did not feel safe letting dog walk in grass, another person pointed out that she had found a used syringe in the grass and told me to be careful with my dog. Random homeless people roaming around grounds and sleeping in alleyway next to Starbucks right next to the hotel. Keys stopped working at noon and had to get them reactivated for our second day of stay.

Room was quiet and roomy. We really didn't hear anyone else and had lots of space. Bed was reasonably comfortable. Fridge, coffee maker, and microwave in room. Staff was responsive to issues when brought to their attention. Close to my event at the Fairgrounds, lots of options for food/supplies nearby. Starbucks right next door a definite bonus.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Requested iron and ironing board iron was broken after asking for another couldn’t get one till 9am when housekeeping arrived waited till 9:40 never got one called the front desk Ashley forgot then sent one also asked for blanket which beds seemed to only have sheets never got one . Pictures on site did not match up . Asked for another room as soon as i got there first room was disgusting matress was thin and indented , chair was stained and gross as well as the carpet . Smelled horrible and also like marijuana. After getting another room and the front desk attitude I didn’t have time to keep inspecting more rooms was running late to a funeral.. kept room. Pool was closed . Property ran down and gross looks like it was falling apart in multiple places , as soon as i open the doors like twenty flies are all around the door , a women that was looking like a she was urinating I n the bush said how are you as I was walking to the room , which I didn’t know who said something I called out who said that and she walked down the hill out the bush pulling up her pants. Breakfast I didn’t eat looked disgusting and everything seemed processed and un healthy. And super filthy. This place needs a total and complete tearing down and rebuild. Worst experience in a hotel ever. NEVER AGAIN. And would never recommend this place. Truly gross. Not my opinion or an exaggeration.

The location was the only thing decent near shops and stores.

See above comment

Nothing. This motel was a dump. The floors and walls were putrid and filthy~the first room they gave me had dirty sheets and stunk like a rotten burned garbage can. The second room had clean sheets but everything else was disgusting. And there weren’t any glasses/cups!! The carpet was so dirty I never took my shoes off except to shower. This was a non smoking room, yet there were burns on every surface

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The property was in less than good condition. The pool was empty and floor was torn up, while the hot tub looked like it hadnt been touched in months. The room's window didn't open, and the AC was not very good, so we did not sleep well. Overall, the room wasn't unclean necessarily, it did the job for the night. Would stay again in a pinch as a place to sleep.

The front desk worker was very nice and let us check out a few different rooms he had available. It was an easy location right next to a Starbucks and other shopping center.

• Deluxe Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

This was the worst place I had ever been too. Cockroaches. Burn marks on the toilet seat, felt like a drug din. Lighting did not work and I was almost certain if me and my two girlfriends would have stayed there we would have been robed or something even worse. I suggest that Booking.com take this property off the site. No one should have to experience what we did.

The only thing I can say I liked about this place was the understanding staff that gave me an immediate refund upon request...

The rooms were nastey and we had to move from another one because it had roaches. This was the worst hotel I've been in. I thought The Ramoda was a decent hotel. I will yelp this hotel and recommend no one stay hear. The health inspector needs to come check this hotel out...very gross!!

• Queen Room - Smoking

Dirty, disgusting, terrible service. Looks great from the outside but ugly on the inside. tv reception lousy. limited channels. .

Dont go there. It was awful!

Sheets cigarette holes ,stained top sheet ,no wi fi , television service bad,power plug by bathroom not working , air conditioning not working ,dining table filthy ,no coffee cups , 2 towels for 3 guests Room 124 carpark dodgy

Queen beds

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was not clean, poor quality and a great disappointment. Broken down cars in parking area...people working on cars and loitering...burned car in parking lot. dog feces all over the grounds

• Queen Room - Smoking

First room was not made and trash every where second room smelled bad, bed was a full and not queen shower head was 5 feet off the ground other customers were loud/offensive Keys had to be replaced 6 times (not because of phone/credit card)

Worst hotel experience I've ever had!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

the check-in with one person that the front desk it could take some time if there a lot people waiting to check-in or out also the housekeepers don't tell the front desk when thing are broken or needs replace

the breakfast I enjoy it very much

The A/C unit wouldn't get cool even though I had the thermostat set to 64. The shower was difficult to use. It took immense strength to pull the knob out. Then the water was either cold or hot. The temperature was difficult to control.

The staff was wonderful. Very pleasant and helpful. The bed was very comfortable. The room was old but clean. The price was inexpensive. You could easily walk to food and shopping.

• Queen Room - Smoking

The pictures posted on this website are false advertisement. The place looked nothing like it did on the pictures, its unsafe and dirty. You are harassed every time you stepped out of your room

There was nothing to like about this property

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The rooms were not a Wyndham, standing room, dirty, old, the door was stuck hard to get into been fixed so many times you couldn't open it, big safety issue!would NOT go back to that location again, my safety, from all the drug related cliental, does not make it a pealing. Wyndham, should be ashamed to call that location there's or need to put security, and transform all the roo.s and more security the elevator didn't work, the property was just disgusting!

Nothing! The first room smells like pot and the tub was dirty. Homeless man was in the loung area, crackheads, we're hanging out and checked into the hotel me and my friend was very concerned about our safety!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was trash piled up along the stairs. Very noisy one of the mornings. The bathtub looked like it should have been replaced. There were no cups available for the coffee maker.

Where to begin, tried to check in at 4:5pm rooms were not ready, went to a 2 hour movie returned-not ready. The rooms (3) all smelled of smoke, as in recently been used. They changed one of the rooms and this room also smelled of smoke. One room have visible vomit that was not cleaned (see photo) and the hallways and elevator smelled of urine. There was garbage and feces all over the pathways and in the stairwells, nothing was clean. My 13 year old would not let me walk unaccompanied anywhere. There is a homeless encampment in the parking lot so evident garbage and noise from this. Ramada should be ashamed they would allow this to happen, and should have given refunds for this disaster. they should RAZE this property. I am sending an email to their corporate office with my photos, and encourage anyone from last weekend(Memorial Day) to do the same. It was appalling and ruined our Bottlerock stay!

Nothing- it was a nightmare

• Queen Room - Smoking

Everything to small really old not up to date like the pitures and no security

Very scary go my wife and kids no security people knocking on your door and siting on the stairs and being very loud and walking around

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Pool empty and won’t be open soon. Original room stank of smoke. Housekeeping shouldn’t pass as nonsmoking room. Room changed but noisy as guests talking on balcony outside. Needs better sound insulation

Easy to find

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Carpets were super dirty, feet got super dirty just trying to change pants. There was 1 light bulb for the whole room, but 3 lamps. TV was super outdated and very unclear picture and sound. However very shady neighborhood, there were random people hanging out in the parking lots so our cars felt unsafe. Fan in the bathroom did nothing besides make noise.

Minutes away from Six Flags, happy about choice of waffles for breakfast. Unfortunately not much else to praise

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Everything. Nothing in my room was plugged in or had an outlet to be plugged in. Beds were dirty, towels hanging in the bathroom had hair weaved in and out of the towels. There was no toilet paper in the room. The lighting sucked. The breakfast was a joke. Nothing to really eat old stale bread!sadly I've been to ramada before in different cities this one failed in every way. Door wasn't in the door frame properly. Everything was dirty smelled and failing apart. The chairs in my room were held together with tape!!!!

Nothing. I liked nothing there.

The room was very dirty. The walls had what looked to be old food, and grime on them. The walls were peeling in several places, and the blankets on the bed had holes in them. The carpet was stained, and the room had a weird smell to it. The pool also did not have any water in it, and I had specifically called ahead to ask if the pool was open and was told it was. I wouldn't stay here again because of how dirty it was.

The breakfast was probably the best thing about the hotel, and it was just a standard continental breakfast. The location was very close to six flags which is what we wanted.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like the safety issues. The elevator made a creepy sound half way to the floor. The room carpet was filthy, yet when asked to change rooms, staff were understanding.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

I did not like the fact that they key did not work the first, second, third time because I had checked in rather late in the first place. I also did not like the fact that the TV did not work. I was absolutely appaled by seeing roaches in the bathtub and well as roach droppings inside of the drawers.

The best part of the stay was the breakfast. The breakfast bar was stocked full of wonderful pastries. I must say that this Ramada, did not meet the standards that I am accustomed to when I see the Ramada logo. I had to got to the front desk a total of three times just to get the door key to work, just to have the T.V. get stuck and then get switched to a room that had roached in the bath tub as well as roach droppings. I complained that I think I should have gotten my money back or a complimentary night stay but the staff just took off 10%. I am still requesting that complimentary night.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Unsafe, dirty, no water in pool, attempted break in and cars got vandalized, loud noises and a safe with missing pool

Close to fast food places otherwise Nothing because Everything I came here for( no swimming in pool, rest, cleanliness or security

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The maid leader was rude, I arrived early to pay for my room and no rooms were available so I just told my boyfriend the ladies aren’t done with any of the rooms and the lady turns around and starts telling us what ladies and this and that in Spanish and we just walked away. We came back later to rent the room and when I specified on my reservation that I wanted down stairs and non smoking they give us an upstairs room I tell the lady and she’s like we don’t have rooms down stairs, so I tell her I specified it and she said well we don’t always get what is specified on the reservations. So she then gives me a down stairs room we go to the room it smells like smoke, bad I call the front desk and she wants to give me an up stairs and I just refuse we where tired from the trip. So we just stayed there. The tv turned on when it wanted , a/c was horrible the vent was light could barely coming out. The shower floor was very slippery and water barely came out and not to mention it would get hot and cold by itself. They give u plastic cups for coffee I make myself one and the plastic cup dissolves making a mess how can they not put foam cups it’s coffee for God’s sake. I was devastated I didn’t get to drink coffee thank God there’s McDonalds The hair dryer was hard to turn on. I was very upset with the room. There’s kids screaming and yelling all day and night not being supervised also and people hanging around that don’t belong there. There’s people moving in and out like if those were there homes. At 2 am some one from the other room was trying to open our door it was scary that I couldn’t sleep. Management really needs to step up and focus on their staff, customer service, cleanliness all around the hotel I should have taken photos of the place but didn’t

The only nice and clean area was when u drive up to the front desk and the inside of the front desk

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The property was run down. Smelled of urine. Bed was very uncomfortable. Carpet was extremely dirty. Out of date window units. Doors didn’t close properly. Tub was very stained and the shower was too low and outdated.

Just the location

• King Suite - Smoking

You're off to a good start. Tell us a little more! 녮What didn't you like?

Didnt have breakfast. But the king mattress was very cheap. Could feel the springs in the mattress. Only used the sheets. Because the room was so hot. Even with the a/c on, it was extremely uncomfortable. Only had one set of towels. And one set of shampoo and conditioner. The couch in the king suite was broken. Some of the outlets didn't even work. The safe in the room was useless .. The key card for the door worked 3 out of ten times.

The property is poorly maintained, it says it’s a none smoking property when all the rooms smells like cigarettes and marijuana. Complained to front desk Jennifer and her reply was there’s nothing we can do we have no control. The back side looked very poorly maintained with homeless people around. Not good not safe.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

People smoking in the no smoking area and people screaming a night time!!!

I have a problem with the tv and the girl at the front desk give me a new room and was so nice of her ,Because I got my daughter with me !!!!!Thank u!!!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The area. Several vehicle in the parking lot look to be broken into and others looked like they were just left there. The how placed smelled like marijuana. The pool and spa were drained and looked it had been for sometime. The room smelled bed was hard and very uncomfortable. After 3 hours me.and my wife left the hotel feeling unsafe from all the activities outside our door

Property badly in need of Maintenence. Pool drained. Screaming neighbors and drug dealing on property. Police involved multiple times in one night. I did not feel safe and room was dirty. Whole property is not kept well and price didn’t reflect that

Breakfast staff was friendly

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

We request more towels everyday never got more then two there was five of us. We requested a clean comfort cuz ours had blood on it they never came. Our tv didn't work they said they send someone no one ever came. And the people next to us lived there and kept their door open with a drug needle laying on the bed! And it stunk the room smelled really bad we had to buy air freshener.

Free breakfast

• Queen Room - Smoking

room was not serviced on Friday 5/4/18. Upon inquiring was told the were short staffed and run out of time. could not do my room. Bath tub filthy. The 1st room I was assigned to had no sheets bed unmade.

• Queen Room - Smoking

Absolutely everything!!!!! Never again! I used Booking.com and for some reason I got a smoking room. My family member got a non-smoking room that was just as bad. The smoking rooms are set in-between non-smoking rooms! So you will still have a hard time breathing

I can not say I likes anything!!!! The carpet was stained. Curtains has cigarette burns. Pillows felt like they took stuffing from a worn out doll

Non smokn room smelled like an ash tray. Grounds need up keep. Exterior needs up keep. Pool needs water. Whole property needs renovation.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It reeked of cigarette smoke in a smoking room. The room was dirty!!! My fiance was sitting by the bed and the fitted sheet to the bed had ridden up, and revealed what could only be described as dried blood, the room was hot even with the ac on high (the filter was disgusting), our towels has stains on them, the toilet paper was down to the last few peices so they didnt provide a new toilet paper from the previous guest which i thought was very concerning. I went to plug in my phone behind the bed side dresser and found a used tissue, the carpet was bad. The Tv screen was messed up and the alarm clock did not work. We were really surprised how bad it, was worst than a motel 6. From the pictures provided to booking.com it looked like a completely different place. We will not be returning to this location

The bed wasn't uncomfortable. The staff was nice.

The staff was extremely rude, one of the staff members at breakfast yelled at my child because she was trying to get juice and apparently the juice machine was broken. It did not have an out of order sign on it or any indication that it was broken. Then when asking for more towels for our room they were extremely rude about it.

Great location close to stores and restaurants

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Didn't eat breakfast I just wanted to get out of there. The bed was horrible. I'm pretty sure a bed is supposed to have a box spring and a mattress but this one only had a mattress. Serious back pain today. We had no towels and when I called down to the front desk I was told that I could come down and pick some up. Of course I didn't do that. I called back and housekeeping finally brought some up to the room.

I didn't like anything about the hotel. Way over priced for the looks and amenities. I definitely will not stay here again. It was horrible.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I didn't like homeless people trying to push out door open and slammed against the wall and having homeless people sleep around here and try to get a free breakfast that's what I didn't like her being harassed by them I'm trying to break in a room other than that it's good

The staff was excellent and the breakfast was a continental breakfast without eggs but it was so excellent

Check in counter and surrounding hall looks like a basement, no water in pool seem it hasn't been cleaned for months. Room is dirty, pillows and blankets has stains and holes, chair is broken while dresser drawers wouldn't stay close. Locks on door is partially missing with signs of forced entry.

Nothing I like about this place.

Everything, the room was nothing like the pictures. Only 10 channels to watch and 4 were the same.. my daughter got a rash from her bed.

Close to shoppin center

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Very bad location, a lot of people doing drugs outside. We saw needles and glass on the parking lot. The room smelled like pee and the restroom was disgusting.. very unsanitary. The bathroom door didn’t close. The front door wouldn’t lock and we had lots of trouble with our keys. Cops were patrolling the area day and night.

Room.#225 was dirty. No water pressure, tub was filthy black, all water knobs hard to open for water, clock didn’t work, at 2 am people were trying to open the door. Very noisy. Couldn’t sleep.

That it was only ten mins from where jod site was

your pictures online dont look like what we arrived to...our room was disgusting..we got a non smoking room it smelled like smoke/weed..our shower was disgusting the tub was black...overall we would never stay here again!

restaurants near by

A weird, unprofessional and terrible experience. Took over an hour to check in! The people staying at the motel were sketchy. It seemed like one woman was on meth, another wandered around the parking lot acting strangely. Barking dog in next door room. Uncomfortable beds. A cat mewed loudly outside the walkway. Altogether a weird experience. Not to mention the empty and unkempt pool area. The pool was dirty and damaged, fit right in with the atmosphere of the place.

We have never experienced such an unprofessional, shabby and poorly run motel. This is no Ramada. It took almost AN HOUR to check-in when we arrived at 7:00 pm. There were two people ahead of us. Each check-in took over 20 minutes!! The poor solo staff person was overwhelmed by "overbooked rooms"?? Finally got to our room, the key cards would not work. She had "forgotten" to activate the keys. Long walk back to shabby lobby. Returned to room to see two dogs enter the next door room. We hear barking for awhile. Beds uncomfortable. Warning....never stay at this place!!

• Queen Room - Smoking

Could've been better cleanliness, there was cigarette ashes on the bed upon checking in

They had a microwave and a fridge in the rooms. And nice continental breakfast.

• Deluxe Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Old tv, pool n spa closed, no bedspreads comforter , no coffee maker , desk staff rude to customers, clock didn’t work . Daughter had to call because her lights by bed didn’t work. Breakfast is cold sweet roll , waffles , coffee , juice , apples! Strange people hanging around area of hotel. Would not ever stay again !

Close to Six Flags !

My room had the fire alarm hanging from ceiling. After cleaning my room they left no clean towels and I had to go to front desk twice to get them to bring me towels. Front desk never answered the phone.

It was convenient for my location to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom.

• Queen Room - Smoking

Office and rooms smelled a little musty. Need to run some time release fabreeze air fresheners throughout.

Location to Black Bear restaurant and highway was convenient

• Queen Room - Smoking

Shady people hanging out everywhere at all hours. Did not feel safe outside. Homeless woman blocking stairs with her belongings. No blanket on the bed. No batteies in tv remote

This place was awful the location was good only 5 min drive from six flags but the rooms were gross, they actually sent us to an already occupied room when we first arrived and the next room they gave us was horrible tv didn't work cigarette burns every where and lots of sketchy people walking around the whole facility smelled like marijuana not recommended for families

• Queen Room - Smoking

When I first checked in we got two rooms for the family. The one room looked like it had not been cleaned and the power did not work AT ALL. The other room had a smell like stale ciggs and someone tried to cover it up with cheap scented spray. This was NOT the rooms that were showed in the pictures. DONT BE FOOLED!

I liked that it was close to a good restaurant.

• Queen Room - Smoking

Old air-conditioning system,curtians was see through & drug addicts & hookers in the stairs. The breakfast sucked & needed a better variety of things that match...

Look at first comment

Nothing! sheets were dirty, non smoking room smelled like smoke, floor boards were missing, TV was like a 13 inch hanging on the wall, no microwave which clearly states on there Web page there is one. Gangsters fixing there cars in the parking lot. Door locks look old and broken. I can go on and on.

• Deluxe Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Sub par hotel for the money light bulbs broken, tv from 1994, boarded line dirty, hair dryer not working, and the breakfast was not worth itv

Location is all it had going for it

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Had problems with my key card at least twice a day, everyday. The bed was awful, hardly any TV stations, couldn't connect to WiFi in my room.

The staff was great. The room was clean.

It was the most dirtiest, broken, rundown, stain ridden, homeless shelter, rap music infested, yelling people place that I've ever stayed at.

Nothing! Terrible place. Can't believe this was a property of Wyndham! Trailer trash rooms. I can't give it a rating of 0 due this corrupt rigged Booking review system!

Couldn’t use the pool. Due to barely any water in it. And the water that was in it was green. It definitely was not being taken care of at all. Probably the most disgusting pool I’ve ever seen. The pictures of the pool need to be removed from site. Because it’s not clean and useable.

Not far from six flags amusement park

We got a non-smoking room that smelt Like smoke. Room was dusky and grungy. Carpet was pretty dirty.

Beds were nice and comfy. Shower was pretty good. Close to food and sixflags.

The light over the table didn't work and there were holes in the sheets and blankets (they looked like burn holes from cigarettes).

There was two beds in the room.

The room was filthy,bathtub black,fire alarm dangling with exposed wires from the ceiling,toilet paper dispenser fell out of the wall,wood under sink rotting & dangling from sink fixture,bedding had blood on it & when I went to the office it took an hour to get new bedding & they had me make it myself,offering no apology.the pool was green & filled with slime.i went with my 2 children for the continental breakfast which was included in my overpriced,trashy room before 9am and was told there wasn't any more food

The location was sketchy, the room itself was ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING 🤢 Ye air conditioner was broken, re while bottom part of the counter was falling off, the smoke detector was literally HANGING from the ceiling. The bottom of our shower is stained brown/black. All the sheets had burn homes and stains on them. My 4 year old got sick while asleep and so I had to ask for new bedding. The staff were rude, had NO IDEA what a bottom sheet was and then once I finally explained to him he acted like it was the biggest task he'd ever been dealt to give me new bedding. He didn't even make the bed. I DID. I wasn't asking for much. Place is awful do not recommend! The description describes a fully functioning heated pool. That's a lie. The pool is empty and green looks like it hasn't been filled or taken care of in who knows how long. The description needs to be updated cause this place is not not what booking.com describes it as AT ALL! 😡😡😡

Nothing the hotel was awful. Not worth even 20 I am so upset that I paid 120 for a night in this disgusting place!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Cleanliness isn’t too good...decor etc...not too aesthetically pleasing considering the reputation of the chain. The price is reasonable for the quality of the room and the location is ideal.

The staff is wonderful and very accommodating!

• Queen Room - Smoking

What I didn't like is that I had my credit card stolen and I had to pay $100 cash deposit because my temporary credit card not have my name on it after I showed her three forms of identification and she still could not use my temporary credit card

Waffles and orange juice were great and great pastries

• King Suite- Non-Smoking

The bedding was stained the refrigerator did not close, the bath tube looked old and dirty. They were people fixing cars in the parking lot and drug use. Upon check in they changed my room and was supposed to adjust the cost bit did not I was asked to write a letter to the manager and she would call me. I'm still waiting on that call. I rented 2 rooms and booked 2 more trips and I will not be staying here.

The proximity to six flags, stores and restaurants.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

One thin blanket - fortunately I had one in the car. Dark hallways, a number of people hanging out and making noise at 12 AM. As a woman traveling alone, I felt uneasy there. I arrived at 5 PM after driving 7 hours and the room was not ready. The clerk told me to come back in an hour and didn't seem concerned about my discomfort. I cancelled my last night and got out of there fast! I'll never come back.

Not much

• Queen Room - Smoking

It makes Ramada Inn chain very sub standard It is beyond filthy and drug user infested I still can’t believe Ramada actually is allowing it It’s bad for business bad for the franchise the chain the brand It’s just was Bad

The staff member

Attented was not helpful could have told us the hotel policy or explain the credit card policy but no he was very unfriendly and unhelpful was very disappointed with staff. Never had a problem with Ramada or any other hotel like I did when I came to this location.

• Queen Room - Smoking

The room didn't have a blanket, trash can, or tv remote. The front desk people will take phone calls, including personal ones, before helping you. The pool and hot tub were unusable. My car was broken into in the parking lot right in front of the hotel entrance.

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Well to begin they charged me a extra hundred dollars for a depositing didn’t inform me. Then there was 2 rvs in the parking lot selling drugs all day. The pool and hot tub was shut down by the health department. There was a lady in the elevator smoking crack. When we booked we booked for 2 nights the second day after returning to our room with our kids we got locked out of our room when I called the front desk they had me go down and across the 3 story building to the office with my 4 kids to get new keys. It was one of the worst times I’ve ever had.

It’s next to a Starbucks and a target

• Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Very rowdy guests extreme domestic violence and windows being broken outside my room i couldnt even walk out without being indanger . it went on forever. My shower wasnt working and my husband needing to go to work and we were inconvienenced tremendously by the situation when they asked us tp move rooms at 400am and didnt offer to help all the way on the 3rd floor when we were on the first and alll the way on other side they dont have elevators only one and its super hard to get too. Late for wltk he just showered and we stayed in original room . i am not going to work yet and was trying to sleep it was big hassle and when i tried to go ask ib the morning what they cpuld for me tp shower and maybe about stayibg a little longer since ive wasted alot of my stay on all the hassle its already pusing chsckout and she wouldnt even give me half off or any discoubt towards another nigbt so i can have a longer time and chance tl enjoy my night with my husband for when he gets off this place has no consideratiob flr guest's very very poor service i am ashamed i love this hotel but not anymore i was a loyal customer quite dissapointed and i feel very discriminated.

Not much besides comfortable room with fridge and microwave

Bathroom is tidy but not cleaned good. Water connections are reversed - good thing I checked before getting in the shower. Bathroom and entry door are rotted, good maintenance can prevent this. Unsafe electrical connection for the bedside overhead lights. No phone.