Reviews of Ravel Hotel Trademark Collection by Wyndham 4 stars

8-08 Queens Plaza South, Queens, NY 11101, USA

#25 of 119 hotels in Queens

• Superior King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was poor had to ask for food and plates everything was cold and a staff member had no interest in looking after customers 5 min walk form subway

Very clean good large rooms with balcony great view of city and large bathroom with walk in shower Staff at front desk very helpful

• Superior King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Lovely hotel, shame about the constantly pumping beats in the outdoor area. The pool and outdoor terrace/bar area seem to be independently owned, they don't open until 12, and there is a surcharge to use the facilities. On the one night we attempted to, they were seriously understaffed, our food was stone cold. It appeared as though most people were either hooking up, or soliciting. This impression wasn't helped by the over the top security presence. Shame, for such a lovely hotel. But I would NOT recommend it if you hope to relax, or sleep.

Checking in with Eugene, who was wonderful. The prompt and continual shuttle service to the local metro, local shops etc. The wonderful picturesque bridge right in front of us, and the nighttime view from the rooftop restaurant, with sunset views over Manhattan. The hotel itself is very nice, and the location is a five minute metro ride from Times Square.

Too far from sites and attractions; no pool for guests w/o paying fee; room on ground floor was scary with people walking by and unable to enjoy views.

Staff friendly and helpful

• Superior King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

THE ONLY THING WAS THAT I FELT IF YOU STAY 2 OR MORE DAYS YOU SHLD HAVE ACCESS 2 THE POOL... IT WAS 25 TO COME IN 25 IF YOU WANTED A CHAIR EACH DAY

EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!!

The overall experience was very much spoiled because of 1. the noise in the hotel. There was a wedding and parties on 2 nights (which is fine) but it doesn't seem the hotel was looking out for the party disrupting other guests. I was up until 1.30am because they were partying in the hallway + the music on the rooftop was very loud. Secondly, we came back one evening with our door opened. The cleaning lady forgot to properly close it. This last experience was unacceptable. So whilst the hotel is nice, this little mistake did make us very worried and unhappy.

The hotel itself was nice, the breakfast as well. The staff were very nice and helpful. I particularly like their shuttle bus which was very handy to go to the subway station.

• Deluxe Queen Room

The upgraded room that we got was on the groud floor and the window was looking out onto the street. As result we wouldn't raise the blinds in order to have some privacy because people were passing by right outside the window. The room was pretty dark and the AC was a bit noisy.

The breakfast was good and the beds were very comfortable. The room was spacious and spotless clean. In addition, there is a free bus shuttle to the nearest metro stations running every 30mins (unless you prefer to walk for like 15mins). There is a rooftop bar with a great view and nice sushi. Last but not least, we got a free room upgrade.

• Superior King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

We had bad issues with WIFI. In our room was not working, above all in the night. Very very slow and limited connection (tried with 3 different devices, in the 2 nights we stay there, in all ways). In the morning in the breakfast area was working. I called during one evening night (around 23) to resolve, i lost 30 minutes to spell my names and room numbers and make a lot of stupid checks for elder grandfathers (like change position in the room, change device, connect the iPad to power !!!) to know they could only come in the following days for a check... lost time and had to wait for morning. The wi-fi was free only for 2 devices (?????) and complicated way to enter. In 2018, have bad internet WI-fi, in NY, I think is not acceptable at all. In nearby blocks I felt a bit in-secure, in the night. It is Queens, but these places give you a strange feeling.

Room was very big, with own balcony, and finally no fitted carpet. Bathroom new and very good. Great view on Queens skyscrapers. Nice breakfast. I could find a parking place free in the street in front. Take care to not park in places not allowed, or you are brutally towed by NY police. You have the shuttle that brings you to the stations you need. And in few minutes from the station you are in Midtown.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony - Non-Smoking

Water stopped working. The at first didn’t want to even give us another room to get ready for graduation which was the point of our stay. They don’t have another room to accommodate us but we were fine taking at least a single for the shower and sink purposes. It was two floors down and down the hall from our room once they agreed. No offer to discount us for the crazy inconvenience or our trouble. The restaurant/bar wasn’t open any of the days of our stay which we weren’t told about until check in. No offer to discount or accommodate us in another way for no food or drink options.

It’s a stylish hotel and the location is great

• Superior King Room with Balcony

We enjoyed a great room with a stunning view on manhattan! The personal was very friendly and helpful throughout our stay. Special thanks to Jaidev who took lot of care and ensured us a very pleasant stay!

• Superior King Room with Balcony

There was a cockroach on the corridor. Cleaning was not done properly. Swimming pool fee was 25$ for hotelguests.

Everything was ok. Breakfast was ok, location was ok, price was ok. Nothing special.

When we tried to do an early check in they couldn’t accommodate so at 3 when everyone was checking in we felt rushed they never explained anything about the property and never said anything about the breakfast so we missed breakfast.

Love the balcony- room was as shown in pictures beds were comfy

• Queen Room

I asked for a quiet room and stayed in a room facing Queebsboro bridge. It takes a long time to get hot water in the shower.

Room was large and the bed is confortable. The view from the restaurant is amazing.

• Deluxe Queen Room

breakfast space needs serious upgrade. would be nice to have proper glass and ceramic plates, cups etc. not much around the hotel and looks very deserted and suburban, have to drive or walk to shops, restaurants.

transfer to and from nearest metro stations, tasty breakfast

• Deluxe Queen Room

The staff was incredibly nice. They upgraded our room when I asked for a cot. They used the shuttle to take us to and from the subway in the rain. They stored our bags while we went to Manhattan. It was a great experience.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony - Non-Smoking

The $150 security fee I was not informed of prior to check in.

The bed was extremely confortable. The view of the bridge and city were beautiful. The room was stylish. The bath area was well designed and attractive. The breakfast was replenished throughout the designated time. Complementary shuttle to train station.

• Premier King Room

There was a gum wrapper on the floor and I could tell someone was in the room prior to my check in. The bed was wrinkled and the coffee tables and stools were pushed to the side of the entrance to balcony when they should have been arranged as per the display of room on app.

the room location and delivery choices

• Queen Room

Fair access to Manhattan, good metro connections available within ~15min walk. Understaffed breakfast, a few hiccups on multiple days. Trays at times empty or slowly replenished. Issues with power from a long series of joined extensions, resulting in continuously failing single toaster & co.

Spacious room with sleek design. Nice hall with comfortable sofas and armchair. Useful complimentary shuttle service to nearby metro stations. Nice views on the East River at breakfast, from the rooftop restaurant.

• Deluxe Queen Room

It was a bit of a trek from the subway so took a little longer than anticipated to get into Manhatten. The floor of the hotel we stayed on smelt really badly of marijuana. The in-room safe didnt work and it was difficult to make a cup of tea as only coffee maker available in the room.

The staff were brilliant, anything we asked wasn't too much trouble for them. It was good that breakfast was included.

Put me in room directly above techno bar.. couldn't hear tv, bed vibrated from stupid music.. noise was absolutely horrible. HORRIBLE!. not to mention parking was retarded, if you could even find somewhere, fridge was taped shut, one of the "convenience" alcohol bottles seals was broken. Was there for Yanks game but said screw it and checked out 4 hrs later and went home, couldnt deal with noise. If your over 18 and expect hotel to be peaceful.. just stay home trust me.

The room was spacious and clean and the housekeepers made it extremely convenient for people who came to room very tired and saw the room was clean and peaceful...nice experience

• Queen Room

The lock on the door from the room to the balcony was broken, and even though I mentioned it no one came to fix it, so I wedged it shut with a chair

Close to the metro and the river, and Queens, staff were super friendly and the hotel had a great urban traveler feel.

• Superior King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

When it comes down to the breakfast it taste really good. But it starts at 7;45 -10 & we came down at 8:30 & the food was almost finished already. So its basically a first come first serve. So best that you go early lol. The food was also cold

I loved that they offered a shuttle to the trains.. It made it easy to get home. The views from the room was amazing & incase your wondering what they had at breakfast . It was ( french toast, bacon, eggs, tater tots, cereal, fruits, diff juices, bagels and more...

• Superior King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Room was beautiful. Although it was right next to the highway, the noise from the traffic actually helped drown out any other noise from neighbors or people outside. The free shuttle to the subways was also a major plus. The view from our balcony was also amazing

• Deluxe Queen Room

Not too many. Maybe the airco in the room which was tooooooo noisy!!!!!

The staff was friendly. The hotel was clean and the room was well decorated and big enough. The shuttle service to nearby subway stations was another plus worth mentioning.

• Superior King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

wished my room had a tub and i had forgotten my comb and when i called the front desk they told me they didnt have any which was a disappointment also the door that leads us to the section of the rooms is extremely loud and we were the 1st room so every time someone would let the door slam we would hear it also the tv could have been bigger the location is a bit isolated there isnt much to do around there which was bummer

i did like the balcony and the bed was comfy

• Superior King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was horrible! Staff was too busy to even look at you. They wanted to check you in as fast as possible. Didn’t even explain how to get to our room. They were running like chickens without their heads on. It was our first time staying at the Ravel and our experience was very unpleasant. The room it’s self was pretty but cold feeling. No slippers offered so I had to wear my socks which got dirty because the floor was dirty. The glass balcony was filthy from the outside. I slept at 3 in the morning because they gave us a room on the same floor as there club. Music was so loud I couldn’t sleep.

The bathroom was great.

• Deluxe Queen Room

The night club which operates on Friday and Saturday nights. Need to be selective with rooms ie 3 - 5 are noisy on these nights. A more practical room service menu would be beneficial. Current menu is the same as restaurant. More simple fare meals need to be included. Variety in breakfast menu would be good.

Very comfortable bed. Shuttle bus was excellent in getting to restaurants and subway stations. Staff helpful.

I booked for 9 people and I got a price but that haven't contained the extra bed and I had to pay extra money for the extra bed. Maybe it's usual but I was suprised that I pay for 9 people but just for 8 beds.

It's a really nice hotel. The beds, even the extra bed was super comfortable. The view from the rooftop is incredible.

• Premier King Room

I did not like how they never offered enough towels during our entire stay. I made it very clear during the initial check in that there was going to be two of us and they left towels for one. And when I called the front it took a extremely long time to get the towels

I loved the view that hotel offered, very nice and close to Manhatton

• Superior King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Balcony glass was dirty and snack bar was over priced. Lounge had very limited seating

Comfortable room. rooftop and lounge top floor and check out time was reasonable

• Superior King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Jonathan (I am not sure if he is the manager or not. If he isn't he should be!) was extremely helpful from the minute we checked until the minute we checked out.

Everything was great- wouldn’t have a bad word about anything!

Everything was great! Staff were so accommodating. Shuttle bus to the subway every half hour and one day we needed to be somewhere and they took us out of kindness outside of their regular times. Breakfast was fabulous - a great selection and great views from the restaurant! Eggs bacon sausage toast bagels French toast fruit ham cheese juice cereal you name it they had it!! The room was great - bed was comfy and the shower was fab! Honestly haven’t a bad word to say about this hotel 😊 would definitely stay here for my next visit!

• Superior King Room with Balcony

We agreed on that the breakfast should have some healthier choices. Or at least some vegetables or fruit. Not only bacon eggs and a super sweet yoghurt.

The balcony and the room were very nice and the cleaning service was great! We also liked the view from the hotel and that they offered shuttle service to the train stops if we needed. The staff were very helpful!

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony - Non-Smoking

We didn't realize that on weekends the restaurant turns into a club and the music goes on all night.

I loved the location and having a shuttle to take me to the subways was very convenient. I complimentary breakfast was wonderful.

Nothing. All good.

The staff were very pleasant, friendly and very helpful. And the free hotel shuttle bus to and from the nearest subways was very handy.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Negatives: - Our room view was an ugly parking lot on the first floor. Everyone that was coming in our going out the hotel could see in our room. - There is an ice machine in the hallway which makes a lot of noise - There is a club upstairs that makes a lot of noice as well from thursday untill Sunday. - Staff at breakfast is rude and unfriendly - Breakfast is OK but tha same everyday. choices are limited. Make sure you are there when breakfast starts. They stop filling the buffet an hour before breakfast ends. Fruit is very limited so after 30 minutes there is no fruit left. - Distance to the subway is very long and transport takes a while. - Would not recommend for a short stay in NY since the distance to the subway and the center

We stayed here for 6 nights in a Deluxe Queen Room which we booked through booking. Breakfast buffet includes: - Water - Orange juice - Some cereal boxes - Yoghurt machine - Pancake Machine - Scrambled eggs - Egg Muffin - Bacon - waffles sometimes - Some fruit: apples, bananas, pineapple, and melon. - Some cheese that is cut into cubes - Maple syrup - Butter - Coffee - Bread - Dry muffin - toaster Positive: + Staff is extremely accomodating at the reception desk + Rooms are clean and spacious + Breakfast is OK when you are in the restaurant when breakfast starts + Wifi is free and unlimited + Free shuttle available to go to the nearby subway + Staff gives you a lot of information about NY when you arrive + Breakfast view is nice

• Deluxe Queen Room

Location is reasonable (10 min walk to nearest subway), but there are few shops and restaurants nearby (though the shuttle will take you to them).

View from the restaurant Good breakfast Staff keen to help Shuttle service to local restaurants and subway stations

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony - Non-Smoking

The restaurant was not open until the end of my stay so I did not get to eat there but had to eat out.

I like the layout of the room. I found the floor plan appealing.

Being in a low floor

Very modern hotel, great that they have a shuttle that goes back and forth to bring you to the subway. Offers breakfast and weekend vibe is off the hook. Definitely will be back! Very comfortable beds.

• Superior King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The room was not comfortable at all. While the king room was very spacious, half of the room was just empty, could’ve been redesigned as a sitting area but it was just bare space. The bed was okay, the pillows were about half the size of regular pillows, very uncomfortable. The walls had dirt and scuffs all over. Although it is clearly marked ‘no smoking,’ the hallways had a strong scent of cigarettes for the duration of our stay. The hotel did not have a ‘homey’ feel to it. We did not visit the restaurant because of the terrible reviews on yelp. There are many better choices of hotels in the area; Boro Hotel, Four Points by Sheraton, Aloft LIC. The hotel and restaurant are overrated.

Very spacious.

• Deluxe Queen Room

- Quite far away from subway (but free shuttle) - Booking does not inform about the tax in price (compare to other hotels) but we had to pay the tax, which made the accommodation more expensive and we would maybe choose different one

- Friendly staff - Free shuttle to subway! - Breakfast included

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony - Non-Smoking

The facility overall is nice enough, rooms are spacious, but this is not a hotel that I would recommend booking on the weekend especially not with families or children. The rooftop music was unbearably intrusive (walls were shaking in my room and I was 3 floors down) and went on until 3:30 am. We had the misfortune of belligerent neighbors as well and there is not enough sound proofing to make this a comfortable over night stay.

Clean and large rooms. Staff was friendly.

TV reception could have worked better. More storage for clothes - hardly any.

Breakfast excellent choice. Minibus to take you to the subway or to/from restaurants in the evening was readily available. Staff were super helpful. Rooftop bar/restaurant had spectacular views but extremely cold in March. Food in the restaurant was very good. Room had spectacular view of Empire state and Manhattan. Coffee/tea available in the reception area until the afternoon.

The A.C. needed to be turned to high to warm up the room. Tye setting was very loud especially when trying to sleep.

The rooms are clean and awesome. Great view of the bridge/ the city.

• Penthouse with Balcony and City View

Booked a more expensive so-called penthouse room which happened to be right under the discotheque, blasting irritating pumping music till 3 am. When we complained again the next morning, the assistant manager apologised but no compensation whatsoever was offered. Very bad service!

• Deluxe Queen Room

The heating unit is v v v noisy

Excellent hotel with a great design, comfortable bed and very helpful staff. The free shuttle bus to and from subway stops very useful.

• Superior King Room with Balcony

The floor was very cold no rugs and the room itself quite chilly.

The staff were nice and accommodating, the beds were comfy and the rooms very bug for New York.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Unfortunatly we had no bridge/manhattan view from the room (it is a paid upgrade). Our curtains had to be closed or people could see us from the street. Breakfast ended at 10am but at 9.15 there was almost no food left.

Beautiful room. Extremely clean and confortable. Fairly close to the subway, so well connected woth both airports and manhattan. Nice view from the observation deck. Would stay there again.

• Superior King Room with Balcony

When I checked in, I was given the wrong room. I called down to reception and was told that not every superior room had a bathtub. Which is a lie as that’s what is stated on their website. Went back down to reception then they gave me the room I paid for. Unnecessary hassle.

Room was good size, bathroom was nice. Breakfast was good. Hotel was very clean in general.

• Premier King Room

Only complaint was the distance from the airport. And that's not the hotels fault!! This hotel was AMAZING!!! It was worth the few extra bucks in cab fare!! Everything Was Great!! Definitely Recommended.

I liked everything. No complaints. It was lovely!

Everything was perfect.

This hotel was amazing! The rooms were gorgeous, the staff were just lovely and so helpful and view from our balcony.....OMG!!! Just amazing!!! We basically had a clear front row view of the complete New York skyline. It took our breath away. The Ravel hotel was excellent value for money and it included breakfast which was lovely. The hotel also had a free shuttle bus to take you to the local train stations, restaurants etc. We honestly wouldn’t stay anywhere else now when coming to NYC. I can’t recommend it enough. Just fantastic!!! Well done Ravel hotel and thank you!!!💕

• Superior King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

I was on the 6th floor and the doors bang very loudly so that was quite disruptive. Not ideal being so far from a metro but it's nice to be by the river and there is a free shuttle service so not a big problem.

The room was big & clean & comfy. Staff were super helpful, friendly and give free shuttle rides to nearby metro stations.

• Superior King Room with Balcony

The breakfast time is a little too short. The first morning we woke up at 9:30 and got to breakfast by 9:45-9:50 and there were just crumbs. Breakfast should be at least till 11-12pm.

There was free breakfast.

I couldn't even get parking which made finding parking close to impossible and I'm handicapped with difficulty with walking distances. Also I booked a room that stated it had a balcony and we did not get a balcony. We were placed on the bottom floor and couldn't open the shade with foot traffic right out our window. The bathroom door didn't close completely seemed off track cause door hung at an angle a bit.

The proximity to my event was excellent

Bad treatment

On my Birthday I took my wife with me to the Ravel and was placed on the 5th floor sweet. I love the professionalism i recent from this particular employee who checked me in! Thank you Sir! For making my Bday memorable!

• Superior King Room with Balcony

The location placed was not what I ordered, experienced in the past or saw as part of the room's photo gallery.

Not much, balcony size maybe. It's larger than the ones in colorful rooms. But other than that, the room did not have the expected feel or flare.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Hotel needs some TLC, windows need cleaning & overall cleanliness and care of the hotel was poor.

The hotel has so much potential. The breakfast was nice and the free shuttle is great. Staff were very friendly.

The pictures make it look pretty but it's not constructed as well as some standard hotels...the floor was sloped, the door didn't fit right so you had to slam it shut with a lot of force, the shower door was misaligned as well and the glass door would hit the glass wall. It's in an industrial area with nothing around it; it's about 10 minutes walking to the subway station.

Decent place to stay for the price, staff was helpful. Very quiet at night since it's in an industrial area so there aren't loud people walking around on the streets.

• Deluxe Queen Room

The hotel was impossible to contact prior to our stay. We tried emailing multiple times, and their online questionnaire form.. no reply.

The staff are extremely pleasant and go out of their way to help you. The room was clean and well styled.

• Superior King Room with Balcony

The rooms were dirty, staff was unprofessional when handling problems with room and elevator was not working properly. Hotel stated that microwave was in room it was in lobby. They were under construction it definitely was not worth my money. I will disputing full charge to lack of service or concern after multiple issues that were never addressed.

It was close to the hospital

Did not like how the hotel advertises pet friendly environment and then they charge you $25.00 when you get there, It should have been noted before you book the room. The front desk calls us while we are at breakfast complaining that the dog was barking. That's what happens when people walk past the room and are loud the dog is going to bark. Then we come back pack up get ready to leave, the manager knocks on the door stating they are getting complaints about the dog barking. But it was ok that I got woken up at 3:30am from loud, obnoxious, drunk people. I guess because they weren't barking that is ok. The manager in not so many words asked us to leave at 10am before checkout time. I will never come back here again.

The room was nice and the view was nice that's about it.

everything Is Great Nothing Not To Like.....

First of All The View of New Your Are Spectacular, With Easy Access In & Out of Manhattan! Breakfest Is Amazing With Omelets Made To Order Any Way U Like Them! Coffee Fruit & Different Types of Bread :) The King Beds Are Fabulous Like U Never Want To Wake Up :)

Rock shrimp 😉

Everyone at this hotel rocks, Klester, Benny, all my Chica’s who work so diligently in house keeping and I clean my own, Linda, Jessica, Stephanie, and all my security who takes such good care of me, thanks Lance and Kwayne. Obliged M

• Deluxe Queen Room

The heater in the room wasn't working well. We felt cold during the middle of the night. We were staying on level one & not convenient for us to raise the blind to see the nice view of thr bridge. The staff at the reception counter and Penthouse perhaps need to smile more to make the guests feel more welcomed.

The shuttle service to near by train stations were helpful for commuting. The staff sending & picking us were pleasant and polite.

• Deluxe Queen Room

The location was just four blocks away from the company I was attending. The staff was pleasant and extremely nice. Breakfast on the roof top was delicious and get view of Long Island City Bridge. Spacious room, all in all great stay. Definitely plan to go back and recommend the hotel to friends and family!

Freezing floors, without slippers this was a bit hard in winter. Slippers would have been appreciated. One day, housekeeping forgot to make the bed, the second day, they changed our trash can liners and forgot that they had left one of the trash bags on the table! So.. there was definitely some inconsistencies in what the housekeeping staff would and would not do.

Comfy bed, and good TV for watching the news. coffee machine in the room was also appreciated for early winter mornings, and the shower was great. Good breakfast, although some fresh veggies would have been good (but that's just my taste!), and the location to numerous metro lines was very convenient. Good view from the breakfast bar too !

• Penthouse with Balcony and City View

Penthouse was very loud on Saturday night. Didn't bother me but kept my husband awake. Didn't like paying for breakfast we didn't want.

Location, view, convenient parking

• Superior King Room with Balcony

The environment felt uneasy and safe. Leading up to our bedroom smelled like marijuana. Also had an unpleasant experience with the staff that lead us to leaving the hotel a few mins after checking in because we didn’t feel safe and was discriminated before we could even check in to the hotel. Lost money for my first night of stay but I rathered that than to stay at this hotel feeling uncomfortable. Marriott at Brooklyn bridge was much more pleasant and welcoming! No issues there at all.

The room was pretty nice

At first they gave me a small room, then they provided another one with a balcony which was absolutely amazing, would definitely recommend to request your room with a balcony.

The area wasn't that great, but the shuttle bus to the train stations was every 30 minutes, so at the end it wasn't a problem.

The place was Great, the stuff was very welcoming and always very helpful. Clean and spacious room. Breakfast was good. And compare to the price we paid it was a great value :). Would recommend to couples.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Requested a higher floor.. staff did not fulfill the request. Apparently I had breakfast included but was never informed.

The rooms were nice and clean

• Deluxe Queen Room

The Ravel Hotel is about 13 minutes away from the closest subway station. Walking with heavy luggage or inclement weather is a disadvantage.

I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast that the hotel offered with such a beautiful roof top view of the Queensboro Bridge. My stay at the Ravel Hotel was in a 1 Deluxe Queen Room. The space was a little tight but just enough room for me and my partner to maneuver around. It included a desk area, a loveseat couch, and a mini fridge. The bathroom was one of my main attractions when I walked through my hotel room door, it had a glass stand-in shower, a full length body mirror, and black tile all around. An extra bonus that the Ravel Hotel provides is hotel room service, they come around daily to hand out new towels, take out the trash, and make the bed. Overall a good experience and a satisfied stay. Thank You!

• Superior King Room with Balcony

the lighten in the rooms wasn't bright enough n the pictures on the website doesn't match the rooms decor

the hotel was very clean also the rooms. the bed was comfy and the breakfast was ok.

• Deluxe Queen Room

The room and bathroom was very dirty. The room they gave me had no view like the pictures on your website. I took some pics but forgot to take pic of the view from the room

• Deluxe Queen Room

Bad furniture, no drawers, the closet is very small. In the bathroom, too, nowhere to put cosmetics, the light is very dim, nothing is visible. And a terrible location. To get somewhere, you need to take a taxi or wait for a shuttle that runs every 30 minutes, which is not always convenient.