Reviews of Red Rock Casino Resort Spa 5 stars

11011 West Charleston Blvd, Summerlin, Las Vegas, NV 89135, USA

#15 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

They charge a resort fee. Hotel is about 20-25 min from Vegas strip. No convenience shops like 7-11 nearby.

Room was very nice, bathroom was spacious, bed was super comfy. Great swimming pools! Downtown Summerlin (an outdoor shopping mall) is very near- about a 5 minute walk. Hourly free shuttles to the Strip and to the airport.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

I had two queen beds. The first night the bed was obviously needing to be discarded. One side was worn down. Next night I slept in the Other bed and it was fine. Glad I had the option for I would have been unhappy otherwise.

Cleanliness and well maintained property.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

The variable rate for the room varied almost daily and on some days was double that of the previous day. The rate with tax and resort charge often exceeded $500. The room was drab and old fashioned. The TV was an old plasma one and not HD. The shower was too hot and often impossible to adjust. Trying to get hold of the front desk was difficult. I was on hold twice for over 5 minutes. No decent sized lap pool for proficient swimmers.

Many facilities. The pool area was OK but not for training.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

I requested a king bed and got double bed. The request was done 2 months online. I got a room for my anniversary. I called to have them change it and couldn’t get another room

• Deluxe Run of House Room

No live entertainment in the evenings. Not being allowed to bring food or drinks bought on the property into the pool was disappointing. Not enough seats in the pool area. Pool was cold and only one hot tub was working that had a bunch of kids in it. No free WiFI in the room or hotel. No refrigerator for personal use in the room was disappointing.

Room was spacious. Bathroom was spacious, shower was great. Beds were comfortable. Room was clean. View was amazing. Free shuttle to the strip and airport was nice.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

Workout facility just so-so, pool cold/not large enough to swim laps, only open hot tub full of little kids, no coffee in rooms, refrigerator full of for-purchase items so could not use, half of my swimsuit disappeared out of the room

Clean and comfortable, staff pleasant, bowling alley and movie theater fun and are nice on-site amenities

• Deluxe Run of House Room

I was playing the slot machines and the whole system went down, everyone had to wait to be hand paid and there was only 2 people working to cover the entire floor. I had to wait a good 45 minutes.

Our suited was roomy

• Deluxe Run of House Room

We were upgraded, because hotel was fully booked, to a PH suite. It was difficult to understand how everything worked and frankly the enormous size was not pleasant to live in. It would have helped if someone had shown us how everything worked. Also no turn-down service.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

No pool access and there is a charge for the hot tub and jacuzzi.

Lovely room and the breakfast buffet was delicious. Staff are very helpful and professional.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

No coffee pot in room. Room too far from elevator. Bed too soft. TV did not work in bathroom even after several requests to fix.

Casino and Spa were great.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

After a mistake in our booking the hotel rectified this by upgrading us to a junior suite for the final two nights of our three night stay. The suite we got has to be the nicest we have ever stayed in .It was spotless from top to bottom with a view of the last Vegas strip.Also every member of staff was a pleasure to deal with .

• Deluxe Run of House Room

Not friendly when I checked in. Not being able to use refrigerator. To much smoke in casino. Bad experience in taco restaurant (poor service from waitress, I think she forgot us). No coffee in room.

Bed was comfortable. Room was clean.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

I don't like being charged for everything when coming to Vegas. This "resort" fee that they charge is ridiculous. I also was "told" that I was going to be charged for putting some of my food into their so called "mini bar" fridge. Are you serious? you are going to try and charge me for that too? and $25 no less because I brought my own food, and I can't use the fridge. Also the fact that they still allow smokers in the casino when there are no windows is disgusting, in this day and age to allow smoking in a non ventilated room is unacceptable.

Needed more bath towels. Women wash their hair and with the hubby and me, that one towel short. Also, room was a very long way from the elevator. Next time I would ask to be closer to the elevator.

Room view was excellent

• Deluxe Run of House Room

If you are going to close the pool, you should tell your guests before hand. At least lower your room rate or offer the spa pool for hotel guests.

Room was great. Closed pool was not.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

Check in staff not clear on how/where we could use $50 to spend in property Server had an attitude Grill cheese had very little cheese on it Server in buffet didn’t really listen to what we were saying to them Housekeeping came into our room before we were out of the room, they didn’t even knock before entering

Had my favorite beer, comfortable bed

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Music played aloud from car port all night. Took two days to establish what the problem was, and was finally given a room on the other side of the building. There is no reasonable reason for the casino mood music to play outside “all night long.” Swimming pool was under construction. This was not mentioned in during our reservation process. Front desk people stated that the repairs were noted on their web site. So what appeared to be a deal was simply paying a little less for a lot less of an accommodation.

Unsatisfactory.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

Distance from strip. Confusing hallways, felt lost walking to and from room down hallway.

Friendly staff, and super clean facility. Overall 5 star faculty.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

It was a little tough to get a drink in the casino. Playing roulette with an average of $20 per roll and very rarely had a waitress come by. They guy next to me was playing about $500 per roll and both of us asked the pit boss several times for a waitress to come over but it took at least 30-35 mins to get a drink.

Great place! We were in town for a football competition for my 16 year old son. Red Rock was one of the recommended hotels from the football program. Room was great, food was good, and lobby/room service was great. We will be back again to Vegas for another football competition and will certainly stay at Red Rock even though there are closer hotels to the venue.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

The room was beautifully designed for maximum comfort. Many fluffy pillows and memory foam mattress. I loved them! The bathroom is a marvel. Overall, even the standard rooms are luxurious.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

The food court. The manager at Villa (Pizza) harassed me and I reported this to hotel security who did absolutely nothing because the food court is NOT PART OF THE RESTAURANT! I emailed the Red Rock GM and received no response.

The front lobby staff was very friendly.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

Beds- my reservation said we'd get a king bed and when we got to the hotel we were given two full size beds. No fridge, microwave or coffee in the room either. If you put anything in the fridge you'll be automatically charged $25 fee.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

Long walk from elevator to the room. Our room 10140 had some staining in the bath room, doors on other rooms very loud

Super efficient check in and check out. Staff very friendly. Clean property, away from the strip. Good choice of gaming options

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No real complaints, but these are two little things that may be typical of most casino hotels... I could hear very faint hotel music even in our room (slept like a rock anyway), and (though this may apply to our standard type room) there was no microwave, coffee maker or space to put anything in the drink-stocked fridge (guessing to keep people purchasing everything from the hotel). Very pleased with our stay, though.

The accommodations were very nice, but by far what we appreciated the most was the staff. We were only booked for one night passing through on a road trip. Just shy of the hotel we had sudden and major car trouble on the fwy, had to have our car towed in the wee hours and were exhausted by the time we reached the hotel. The staff behaved with sympathy, gave us a complimentary late checkout even though they were booked to capacity, and Johanna at the concierge desk was so helpful in arranging a rental car priced below what we were finding online and having an appropriate size for our needs brought over even though one wasn’t readily available at the hotel. When we have to travel back to pick up our car and on future stops in Vegas I’ll book here again. As people who aren’t into gambling or the typical Vegas scene, I can’t rate some of the things many would, but we found Red Rock extremely comfortable (oh my goodness... especially the beds) and less tacky than many casino hotels. We liked the location away from The Strip and chaos of downtown but in a pleasant area and right near some shopping, Trader Joe’s, etc. The room was as lovely as pictured online. The staff were supportive and all we encountered from the bell staff to the cashier at the food court were pleasant. Great stay!

• Deluxe Run of House Room

The lobby and elevator landings were so,so smoky, I almost gagged each time I went through those areas. The smoke spoiled my restaurant experience although the food was well prepared. My room was on the eighth floor and looked nice at first glance. However there were hairs about the toilet and smudges on the light switches. Whilst checking for bedbugs(there were none) I noticed old M&Ms and other small dropped items on the floor by the the headboard. Some used items left in the hallway by others were there 24 hours later and used room service carts were not promptly removed from in front of some rooms which left the area looking less then healthy. There wad a TV in the room's bathroom that did not work. Lastly the free internet was slow and kept dropping me even if I was just streaming my radio station . Video was impossible.

Friendly staff. Free parking and easy freeway access. The front desk was very helpful.

The handle in the shower fell off. The thermostat did not change the heat in the room. The buffet was mediocre. The lamb was overdone and the roast beef tough.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

They should not charge for drinks in the room. At least the soft drinks/tea/coffee should be complimentary.

Hotel was super clean and smelled much nicer than other smoke filled hotels. Red rock canyon view from the room was awesome.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

The valet were not nice when asked questions. Not even a good morning or welcome. We’re truly rude. But besides that, all fine. Other staff members were really nice.

Clean, luxurious, spacious, silent.

Smoke in lobby

Only negative: lobby smelled like smoking from the Casino. Otherwise a beautiful place and location. Was very nice to be in the burbs away from the tacky strip. Close to nice shopping. Park, stay and enjoy!

• Deluxe Run of House Room

Signage around the hotel needs to be clearer. We parked very far away from the lobby because we didn't see any signs directing us that area.

Very clean and elegant room. Low key casino with several dining options. A lovely lobby and bar area.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

My only negative item is no coffee in the rooms.

Very comfortable rooms, hotel is very clean and even smells great. You can tell it is always being cleaned!!!

• Deluxe Run of House Room

The front desk embarrassed me and was rude to me in front of the other guests.tgey said I dis not pay I showed them my credit card stsament and they didn't care

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

• Deluxe Run of House Room

There was a " fluid " stain in chair... yet once it was brought up to staff it was handled amazingly and immediately.

It has everything!! Will return!!

• Deluxe Run of House Room

Turns out, even five-star hotels have paper-thin walls. We got an early reveille by our neighbor who decided to sing "Let it Go" at 5 a.m. The singing was actually really good, but I just couldn't appreciate it as much as I normally would. At least we got to see the beautiful sunrise because of that - our room was facing the mountains - so it turned out positive. Yet, around 9 a.m., we could quite clearly hear what neighbors from another room were talking about, even though their voices were just a little over the normal speaking level.

The surroundings and the hotel itself are free of typical dirty-feel of the Strip area. And the view! Make sure to take a room facing the rocks, not the city, and enjoy the sunrise! It's what made it worth the price for us. Plus, there was a comfy couch next to the window, so not only you can embrace it movie-style, but also if you know how to get around your camera, you can take some really cool pictures there. The beds are comfortable, the bathroom is super-clean. There's a walk-in shower and a big bathtub with tv next to it if you're into these type of things.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

Cindy, the Manager at the Starbucks inside initially refused to refund my money for a cake item dated 2 months old. She told me it was still good and that all the items could be 2 to 4 months old. Upon threat of the hotel manager, she returned my money.

Beautiful view of the mountains. Very clean.

High non-optional "resort fee" for facilities that I didn't use (the spa) or were not available (the pool). No breakfast included (important on a business trip) and no hotel dining area (you have to eat in your room or the casino, where people are allowed to smoke). Long queues at the coffee stands at breakfast time, only one of which opens before 8 AM. No complementary tea / coffee in the room.

Excellent, large clean room with magnificent view of Las Vegas and the strip in the distance (not being close to the strip was no disadvantage to me). Comfortable armchairs and useful desk. Spacious bathroom with double sinks, bath, shower and separate toilet. Good room service menu plus a good selection of fast food and good-value restaurants (at various price levels) in the casino. The food was good in all those that I tried.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

Remote for the TV was inconsistent, long walk to the room from the elevator if you are staying at the end, Free WiFi was difficult to use. Should have free WiFi in the conference room area for guest attending the conferences. No coffee maker in the room.

Deep soaking tub, double sinks, easy parking, 1$ blackjack, Outstanding food at 8 Noodles, Iron board with iron, separate shower and bath tub. Far enough away from the Vegas Strip congestion. Friendly housekeeping staff.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

This is really the best of Vegas. Off the Strip, not crazy crazy (but just crazy enough)...checked in for a staycation with my husband, left the kids at home with grandma and we had fun. T-bones restaurant is pricey but worth every penny. All around excellent service and vibe at Red Rock Casino. Really great.

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Didn't like the pool closing at 4 in the afternoon on a beautiful day. Also I was unaware of the $100 deposit at check in. Was told it would be back in my account the next day, so far it has been 4 days and the $100 is still NOT back in my bank account.

The room was awesome!

• Signature Suite

they sell it as a luxurious suite but the lack of amenities offered is far from luxurious. No coffee/tea maker machine, which should be in any decent hotel room vs. inconveniencing the guest to go out and get a coffee in the morning. Ridiculous. Also, the battered up looking crappy refrigerator. Does not denote anything luxurious!!!!!!! Overall, I won't stay here again. A far cry from my usual Encore LUXURIOUS suite where I normally stay. Good to know for future reference.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

Nothing to really complain about it.

It was clean, spacious, and you didn't have to go off the resort unless you really wanted to. There was plenty of things to do right there. Also very close to Red Rock Canyon!

• Deluxe Run of House Room

Seasonal access to pool and hot tub right now means 10am to 4pm only so no looking forward to time in the hot tub after a day of outdoor adventuring. Also, the spa is run separately and access does not come with hotel lodging but is instead $25 extra per person. This seems steep after already paying a resort fee (which does provide access to the fitness center).

Great access to and views of nearby Red Rocks.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

The only negative thing I can say is that for the price, it would've been nice to check in earlier than 4pm.

The room and view was beautiful. It had an elevated and luxurious vibe as soon as you step into the elevator.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

I can't think of anything I didn't like.

Bed was very comfortable. Near great shopping. Room was spacious, clean and added to a great time in Las Vegas.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

We were checked in by Adam Khanafer when we arrived. A fantastic experience and an awesome individual. He upgraded our room free of charge and took amazing care of us!

• Deluxe Run of House Room

The only drawback for me is the smoke from cigars and cigarettes. It is difficult to gamble when you can't breathe.

The customer service was what it should be for a Vegas property! Each employee I came into contact with was extraordinary! And they offer free parking!

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Bed was very uncomfortable. slept in a hole . Mattress is not comfortable . I have stayed many times here and I have the same complaint. Unless I get the same room each time, which I highly doubt , the beds are horrible for the price

I contacted the property 10-13-17 at 3:18 p.m. to check in. The man who answered the phone said I need not worry, just as long as I was not arriving past midnight. I was preparing for my wedding, which was to occur on 10-14-17 at noon. We were decorating until a little before midnight. When I arrived I was told all the king beds were taken. I had booked a king size bed/room months in advance for my wedding night. I was told there was nothing that could be done. He did not offer to provide us with a complimentary bottle of champagne, breakfast or anything. Just that the reservation was not a guarantee of bed sizes. I pleaded and told him I had called in earlier and he said there was nothing that he could do. I should have been accommodated on the phone for a check-in to save the room I reserved. I was disappointed beyond words.

The salon stylist who did my hair - Tracy. She was absolutely awesome. She performed magic on me. The other staff members were also very kind.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

Apparently Housekeeping had not finished cleaning the room went we were given the keys.

The restaurants in the hotel provided a wide choice and were certainly conveniently located.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

This is a huge resort hotel. We stayed for one night after travelling through death valley on the way to Vegas. The hotel is cheaper than the Vegas hotels but is too far out to be based here if Vegas is where you want to be. We stayed for one night and the hotel was very very busy (Thursday) I found the casino area quite noisy and hectic. The buffet is good value and much cheaper than the hotels in Vegas with a big selection of food. The pool area looked really great although we didn't use it. Valet parking was complimentary for guests. Room was spacious clean and very comfortable, we had a lovely view of the mountains

• Deluxe Run of House Room

Thought it was a no smoking casino attached. The smoke smell was pungent when walking to restaurant. Our room was so far away from the elevator that I'm surprised that it met fire codes without a second set of elevators at the opposite end. Any person with claustrophobia might have issue with the length of the hallway and no exit. The room could use better lighting. Very poorly lit.

The staff was good.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

Wi fi extremely slow, no free wi fi in conference room, No coffee or tea in room...very slow service long waiting at Starbucks

Amazing big clean room comfy bed

• Deluxe Run of House Room

The communication with the hotel before we stayed was really poor, in fact it was non existent, we emailed 4 times and called twice and our request to pay our room in advance and have a food basket in our room (which their website says they provide) went ignored. The hotel is quite remote and if like us you're tourists without a car you're pretty much stuck in the hotel grounds unless , so for their onsite shop to not have any sun lotion (they only had factor 15 oil) was pretty poor, we asked 4 different members of staff for a local shop and were met with blank faces, in the end we got some from their Spa at the expense of $35 and it felt like we were covering ourselves in hairspray, it was awful! For a 5 star hotel that just seemed pretty poor!

The hotel itself is really nice, the rooms are spacious, you're guaranteed a good view and the bed was comfy, it was also very clean. We ate at Lucilles BBq which was really good and had 2 free passes to the breakfast buffet and that was great too. The pool area is this hotels major bonus, of all the 4 hotels we stayed in on our honeymoon this pool area was our favourite.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

The WiFi was virtually non existent in the room (you had to go to the foyer for a signal). Also BE AWARE that if you remove items for longer than 45 seconds from the fridge to put your own items in (like milk etc) they will charge you... we couldn't quite believe it. You can order your another fridge from reception which was free but only because of a bit of negotiation.

Lovely room and a good size bathroom too. The hotel was pristine and the staff really professional and helpful.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

the wifi is very bad in the room and if you like to have a better access you have to pay 9 $ more, this is inacceptable for this kind of hotel. The pool area is noisy because you hear loud music from speakers. Avoid this hotel which is too expensive for what you get. John from Switzerland

the room was big with nice view of Las vegas

• Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I felt that they are so money hungry that they won't put coffee pots in rooms, instead you have to go to Starbucks or their buffet to get any coffee at $8/cup. Ridiculous! They also closed down all the pools at 3:00pm to guest for a private party that you could buy tickets to. They offer shuttle from strip back to resort, but the last on leaves at 10pm, really!!!! 10 pm!!!! But you better catch it somehow because a taxi will cost you $60.00. I won't stay again, not worth the money!!!!

I never found a quiet area to relax and sit with a cup of coffee or bottled water except if I was at the pool and there aren't many shaded areas with chair seating. Room was very nice but I mean for a place to read and people watch.

This resort has everything you need. They do offer shuttle in Las Vegas. I went to relax, enjoy time at the pool, love the in room soaking tub. Great variety of restaurants. I'm not a gambler, I was happy betting on the slots and the sports book. Many areas in the casino at non-smoking.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

-Dirty room. Found previous occupant's toenail (ew) and lots of dust -Long walk from self-park level 3 to the room, bit difficult to navigate elevators but it is a big place

-Staff friendly and helpful -Bed super comfy -Great view of the pool & red rock canyon (16th floor) -Lots of facilities on hand -Reliable Wifi -FREE shuttle to the Strip & Airport

• Deluxe Run of House Room

there were too many pillows and none of them was soft or flat enough to be comfortable.there was no pleasant area for house guests to sit and unwind. it was all about having a bar that was in front of the check in counter with no view of anything... i think the hotel owners should take a trip to Spain to see how guests should be catered to.

the bathroom was spectacular, and the view remarkable, from the bed room.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

Even with "do not disturb" light on, cleaning staff is knocking the door and entering room when you are sleeping on in bath...

You can find everything in hotel. There is all types of entertaiment for adults and children. Bowling, Cinema, Fast food... Rooms are very big with huge bathroom. View to Vegas city lights is like mirage. And beds are so comfortable that you can sleep all day :)

• Deluxe Run of House Room

There was a slight conflict with extending our stay for extra day seemed to be a communication situation.Greatfull all turned out in end.

this was a great getaway

• Deluxe Run of House Room

shower, very weak flow and temperature is very very hard to set.

The spacious room, the awesome pool, the all in one family activities movies, bowling, buffet,swimming, and of course adult time after 11pm Just have a problem with the water in the shower,very weak flow and temperature is very hard to set.

The bathroom TV did not tilt down so you could not see it from the bath. The bathroom did not have robes.

Staff was extremely friendly. The resort is beautiful. T-bones chophouse was amazing. We loved the very comfortable bed/lounge chairs at the pool.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

There is a small fridge in the room but it is filled with different products and you cannot take the content out in order to use the fridge since there is an electronic system that charges you automatically in anything is removed. I was charged 25 $ for putting something in the fridge (in a small plastic container) but I argued and the charge was removed.

The room was beautifully decorated, spacious and comfortable. We had a view of the canyon which is a little farther away than it seems when you look at the hotel site. It is very close but the view is not what I had expected based on the hotel photos. Although the casino is huge, it is separated from the rooms area so the rooms are quiet. Loved the free valet parking.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

The lady at check in was a little aggressive and we felt like we were be processed, rather than welcomed. All other staff were lovely though.

Excellent! Pool area immaculate, free shuttle buses to airport and the strip, which we used all of the time. Rooms large, super clean and quiet.

It's a 20-25 minute taxi drive to the strip

A fantastic hotel with excellent customer service! I stayed here for 7 nights and I was so impressed by the hotel amenities as well as the excellent service provided by staff. Overall a very pleasent stay & I would highly recommend

• Deluxe Run of House Room

Wonderful property excellent facilities and the restaurants on site amazing quality weather u want fine dining or food court, arcade, bowling and cinema on site fantastic for the family pool is awesome too totally recommend getting away from the strip the views of the red rock canyon are simply stunning and u can get the shuttle free of charge anyway if u want to venture down

• Deluxe Run of House Room

The smoke in the casino. The rooms not offering coffee.

The bed was a like sleeping on a cloud. Just small complain they should offer coffee in the rooms . I had to leave my room for coffee. Overall the rooms were beautiful and so was the pool. Really enjoyed my time. Just another complain my room was not ready on time.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

We loved everything in this hotel although it would have been nice if the pool was open a bit later. They close the pool at 1900h.

Absolutely everything. Many pools and Jacuzzi´s. The room was huge and well decorated. The bathroom was spacious and clean. Our view from the room was spectacular with the red rocks. This is great value for money and we would definitely go back here if we ever visit Vegas again. It's a bit far from the strip (25mins) but that is exactly what we were looking for.... A place to relax

• Deluxe Run of House Room

Music piped in at the pool is WAY too loud. Also the restaurant Salute I would rate a minus 20 out of 10 points. SIMPLY HORRIBLE! Way overpriced and the food is JUST AWFUL. If you order chicken you get JUST CHICKEN. Every thing is ala carte and ridiculously priced. Side salad $13. Piece of chicken $26. Waitress we had was rude and not helpful with the menu at all. JUST A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE experience. Red Rock is too great of a place to have such a LOUSY restaurant on their property!

Probably THE best hotel I have stayed in in years. Very clean... atmosphere is perfect! Pool area is fabulous. Casino.. although the machines were tight is just gorgeous. Restaurants are great with the exception of Salute! A resort that has it all. You don't have to leave to eat or be entertained. Red Rock ROCKS!!!!

• Deluxe Run of House Room

Great , especially with Kids, fantastic pool area, nice restaurants, even a huge cinema and bowling center attached to it, really fantastic value for the money! If you don't need the strip - perfect pick !

• Deluxe Run of House Room

Tea and coffee in the rooms would be a welcome addition and there isn't room to store anything in the fridge as it is laden with purchasable goods.

This was an extremely well run clean and friendly hotel it still looks very new event thought I think it is around 6 years old.

We didn't stay long enough.

Luxurious suite; modern, clean and spacious.The resort has a great atmosphere and has everything you need to have an amazing time.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

We got a suite which was not normal!!!! We did not believe what we saw; DESIGN, 2 bedrooms, huge living room with snooker table, bar, kitchen, 3 bathrooms, 4 toilets, big TV, it was UNBELIEVABLE.

• Deluxe Run of House Room

Starbucks the main go to for coffee was missing many items and the staff was poorly trained or just lazy? Not sure.

We have stayed at Red Rock many times. It's an excellent resort.

Browse Red Rock Casino Resort Spa traveller photo gallery