Reviews of Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah Airport 3 stars

20 Mill Creek Circle, Pooler, Savannah, GA 31322, USA

#117 of 135 hotels in Savannah

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Quick and free shuttle from the airport. Decent breakfast with freshly baked waffles. Clean room. Everything is simple and cheap but for the price it is to be expected.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Minimal breakfast, non-carpeted rooms allowed a LOT of sound to bounce around - especially under the doors that adjoin with other rooms, windows seemed like cheap single-pane and allowed a lot of noise in.

Bed was comfortable. Housekeeping staff did a great job, too!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

gave me a smoking room i don't like smoke period. then there was a house roach in the bath tube didn't stay there long found a hoilday inn instead

• Superior King Room - Smoking

The pictures from website doesn't match the smoking room, when I asked they stated they have remodeled all rooms except smoking but website states different.

location and staff was wonderful

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The smell. A loud, non-stop barking dog.

When asked if we could have different room because of barking dog across the hallway, the staff was very nice and gave us a different room.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The outdated rooms, the strong cigarette smell in the non smoking area. The dirty un mopped floors, the old bathroom , hole in the wall, tub old with stains, the fixtures sink & tub from 1975, the toilet was broken , had to hold handle down to flush, then it ran all night. AND THE NOISE , the housekeepers had their music loud as they are cleaning the hotel , then the residents of the hotel had a loud annoying dog. I could go on , because nothing was right about this place but friendly staff & beautiful location

Very friendly staff & location

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was not enough parking spaces. Stayed on nonsmoking floor , but still could smell the smoke.

Location was great. The property is located by the Tanger Outlet, Walmart, plenty of restaurants,shopping centers, and by the expressway.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Room needed up to be painted. Walls to dark and paint wearing off! Bathroom needed to be cleaner. Tub had mold around inside.

Nice staff! Good location

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Outdated building, horrible smell, walls and ceilings too thin, could not sleep because of walking could be heard above us, outdated appliances, paint chipping, tub area was rusted/rotted

Free breakfast. Close to outlet mall and several restaurants

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

No access to Tanger outlets from parking lot. Also, blinds on alot of Windows were broken looking..made it not look as nice from outside.

Friendly and helpful staff, comfortable bed

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

For the price I paid, I was expecting better. The bed wasn't made properly, the bathroom had mold in the shower, wasn't cleaned (it smelled funny), it also had poor ventilation and water stains on the walls. They gave us only 2 body towels for 2 people for 2 nights (1 towel a piece) and when we requested a few more towels, we were given tiny, rough pool towels. Also, ice machine was locked

The staff was kind. Nearby to the shopping center.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Next to a busy highway was kinda loud but if your a hard sleeper it wasn't a problem for me

Good location within walking distance of food and a mall

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Rooms need updated badly! Bathroom vent had years of dust on it, Hairline cracks in walls, dirt stained walls/ bathtub corners/ bathtub was disgusting and the tub was stained brown. WAYYYY too much $$$ paid for St Patty Weekend for this room.

Staff was friendly and responded quickly when I notified them that our toilet was wobbling....yes....wobbling - not firmly attached to the floor!

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

floors was dirty everything in room was out of date.beds had nasty stains on the bed sheets.This property had a lot of young people .ifeel if dogs are allow they should be kept on the first floor the price did not match the quality this was a disappointing experience the property should should be torn down and rebuilt

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the ROACHES that we found alive in the bathroom. We called the desk to report it, they changed our rooms. At checkout I mentioned it again and they were like "ok" here's your receipt.

The location from the airport

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

We had a large suite for the price. The room appeared clean but they allow pets. My friend woke up with swollen eyes because she is allergic to some pets.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

When we book on booking.com it was suppose to be a non smoking room get there they gave us a smoking room which was on the third floor the room was horrible so we change to a different room the second room was ok but the neighbor was loud an The floor above was loud also couldn't sleep at all

Nothing I will not stay there again!!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

When I booked my room I had a king suite non smoking for two nights. When I got there to check in they told me this site overbooked the property so my first night I had to stay in a double queen room smoking. My second night they switched me to a superior king suite non smoking. For my troubles they gave me a discount and the rooms were clean. I arrived at 9 pm so it was unlikely I would find another hotel to stay in. I even called the facility the day I booked (a week in advance) and they day I arrived I did not get what I booked for, but the employees were pretty good. In my superior king room the jets in my tub barely worked, the coffee maker was broken, and they locked me out of my room because when they gave me my room key the didn't ask for a payment (I assumed it would be at checkout). I called the lobby my second night to ask for a local number and how to turn on the jets in the tub, the response I got was, "look it up on your smart phone, and just push the button on the tub." I hung up and didn't ask nor bother for anything else. Breakfast was not satisfying. All they were boiled eggs, muffins, packed cereal, and coffee.

I loved the quietness and convince of the local stores close by.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was filthy. With other people’s hair in the beds, the backs of the door in the bathroom were disgusting, had not been wiped down, walls had what appeared to be blood or some kind of fiflth on them...I didn’t want to touch anything. If we hadn’t HAD to stay there, we would have left.

• Superior King Room - Smoking

The rooms was smaller than advertised and there were stains on the comforter. The elevator had an awful smell. On top of that when I went to check out someone had charged something to my room so the clerk followed me all the way to my car although I had not purchased anything.

I liked that the staff was nice.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Bathroom was not cleaned to my standards. There was hair in the bath tub, toilet seat top wasn't clean. There was a long strand of hair with green toothpaste stuck on the wall by the wash towels in the sink area. Beds were hard.

I liked the price of the room, considering that it was last minute.

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

We ran into a slight problem when we arrived. The room we selected online was a suite but somehow the system gave us a regular room. The manager was so kind and fixed the issue. The toilet in our room was messed up and there were times when we could smell cigarette smoke. But it was very minor. I wish there had been a better breakfast selection.

The hotel was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the pillows were extra fluffy. The staff was extremely kind and hospitable. We enjoyed our stay for the most part. It was great to just sit back and relax with my husband. There were only minor things that I would change about our stay.

• Superior King Room - Smoking

My room could have been cleaner and my light in my bathroom blew. I was shocked that it did not math the picture.

I liked the location and overall hotel.

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was ok. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was not very clean at all! I cleaned it before I used it! It wasn't completely gross but it wasn't clean.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast. I understand that it was continental but just hard boil eggs, coffee, juice, and cold and hot cereal is not a good thing. They should at least have some type of meat like sausauge. Also the housekeepers will knock on your door as early as 9:00 in the morning to see if you are checking out as well as the front desk.

The front desk young lady that worked the night shift is what made our stay manageable. I know her name starts with a T and she was a young black girl that was very sweet and helpful.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It lacks some of the amenities that other place in the area have like an easy chair in the room, carpeting(the floors have linoleum), there is no one to oversee the breakfast facilities so, the tables were soiled from the people before us eating breakfast. The last thing is that we found the place very difficult to find. It’s hidden behind buildings and we had to call to get help to find it.

The price was fair compared to others in the area we have stayed in in past years. Also, your bed mattresses are one of the most comfortable we’ve slept on in years. That to us is very important!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was not clean. All mirrors had stuck on, smeared "stuff" on them. Floors had sticky spots; socked feet would stick to floor in places. Bathroom walls and floor had redidish, yellow splatter of some sort near toilet and corners of floor had layer of dirt and/or actual dust balls. Stains on bedspreads. Dark paint on walls was chipped off all over wall making room look even more "unclean" or "unkept". Constant noise on floor, including some sort of machine humming sound that began around 3am. Just could not relax and sleep in the unclean room. Tried to save a little money for a last minute, unplanned trip and will NEVER skimp on room again after this. Cheap is one thing, Dirty is a other.

Young lady at check in was super friendly and engaging.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The "breakfast" was a joke and pretty poor quality. Not even a toaster. And the pillows were clearly old.

It was the only place available so we booked sight unseen during snow storm. It was clean and staff was friendly

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

cofffee machine was not clean.

Location is great, next to the shopping paradise (outlet mall). Design of the table was excellent for long time work on computer.

No mugs for tea.

I arrived around midnight and the staff was very accommodating about shuttling me from the airport. Beds were very comfortable. Having refrigerator and microwave was very convenient.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

General condition of the hotel was poor for what looked to be a newer place (dirty walls and it had a bit of an odour). Security was lax as the keycard access door at one end of the hotel was broken. Breakfast was the usual basic RR fare, but the eating area had an ice making machine which I thought was unusual and it was loud, ran constantly which was annoying.

Bed was comfortable and clean.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The Breakfast was very poor, the room was so stuffed with chairs, you could move around. The food was stale. The bathroom had a serious mold issues in the shower, we saw bugs in the bathroom as well in the middle of the night. No seemed to care when we brought it up. We had stayed there last year and it was very clean and friendly. What happened?

The location and they allowed pets. The vinyl plank flooring.

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

I specified that i wanted a VERY quiet room and was instead put into the first room next to the lobby. We were awoken many times throughout the night to people talking in the lobby. The morning cleaning staff was loud right outside of our door very early. And those leaving for the airport at 530 were loud in the hallway walking past and again walking past our window outside. There appeared to be no sound insulation between the floors. I could hear every single step he took, every item he dropped, every word he said, and even hear him peeing in the toilet and flush!! He was up extremely late into the night and kept me up the entire time.

The night staff for that night was amazing and vey helpful! The sheets on the bed were "scratchy" and hard so i requested new sheets to the front desk clerk. I was presented with fresh sheets and sincere apologies (not his fault at all though!) immediately!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The only thing updated was the floor and even that was poorly done. The property is old with the smell to go with it. Oh I wore shower shoes in the shower so what does that say for the tub smh no no no normally I wouldn’t have stayed in a hotel like this but the event I was in was literally across the street.

The accessibility of the restaurants and shopping centers.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Accommodations are poor - for the price. I would expect $50.00 for this type of accommodation. They have the bare minimum in the rooms, morning coffee is a joke (more like morning water). With dogs pooping (no one cleans after their dogs), walking around in wet grass and coming inside, I really don't think is a good idea to carpet the hallways and entrance.

Site allows dog, that is why I used it when running away from Hurricane Irma. Staff is very nice. Location is unbelievable great. They have everything around the area.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room needs an update. Felt a little unclean.

Conveniently located next to the I95 makes for a great stopover on your way up the state. Many restaurants and supermarkets around. The facilities are worn out and need an update. Our room was a little dark and not very nice-looking but did its job in providing for a cheap place to sleep before continuing our trip. a big plus was their pet-friendly policy.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The AC smelt horrible, we had to sleep with window open. It had mold in room.

It was clean and a place to stay on way home as we were in the middle of hurricane Irma evacuation.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Service was ok. I was given a non smoking that smelled a lot like a smoking. Cleanliness level is below expectations.

Location was great, near an outlet mall. A lot of choice when it comes to restaurants.

• Superior King Room - Smoking

no internet,air condtioner leaked in room ,bed sheets were never changed when they cleaned room,the prices where not as booking said ,stayed another night key cards where turned off before 11:00 check out time.

the pool

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the fact that there was a roach in the room. We told the reception and he elaborated that the exterminator was there to address the problem.

Rooms were modern.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The Bed was so Hard I Couldn't Sleep. I tried Sleeping on the Sofa bed, but to no Aveil that was Uncomfortable as well.

I loved the Exterior and Interior Style of the Hotel.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I felt room was outdated, paint chips off walls and stains on carpet/ shower, and it was very small overall; limited counter space in bathroom; we have stayed at other Red Roofs and this one was not up to par; the pool itself was clean, but apparently there were 'locals' or regular guests who stayed there often as there were several pool toys around and in the pool; also noted a beer bottle and an empty cup at poolside; not appealing for our 9 year old. Breakfast area was very small, like only had tables for 2 people; there were 5 of us so we had to sit at 3 different tables; limited variety but we made do. Oh and there are fire ants outside; my husband stepped on a colony apparently while retrieving items from car; we are not from the area so he had no idea; he suffered numerous stings and was uncomfortable. I know that is not necessarily the hotels fault but would have been nice to have some indication as to watch for them!

convenient location right off freeway and multiple places to eat nearby; high populated area with several well know establishments close; within walking distance to some restaurants and outlet malls

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rude MANAGER calling me the next day cussing because I had left my dogs water bowl and it got spilled on floor he was cussing me and say I g he was charging my debit card 300.00 and then he called me 5 times and hung up on me.

The rooms were clean.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The window couldn't close which caused multiple issues. First of all we the air conditioning could not keep up. At 6:00 in the morning there were construction guys standing outside talking and laughing for 2 hours.The shower head didn't have any pressure so it took slot longer in the shower then it should have.Very outdated in need of a remodel.

The proximity to reastruants and the airport was great. This is why I booked this hotel put I was very disappointed once I arrived.

• Superior King Room - Smoking

The hotel was very noisy, you could hear folks moving furniture around in the other rooms. Constant traffic in, and out of the rooms in the wee hours of the night. We couldn't sleep very well because the walls are so thin, and the in and out kept us up all night. The carpet in the hallways was very dirty and should have been cleaned. The bathrooms were dirty, and housekeeping was a joke, they didn't wipe the toilets down at all. The bathtub and mirrors had mold on them, dirty and grime inside of the jets on the jacuzzi. We found pubic hair in the tub, and showers and dirt stains on the tub. I would never stay in this hotel again, nor would I recommend anyone else stay here.

Absolutely nothing. This hotel was very dirty and dingy.

• Superior King Room - Smoking

Our room looked NOTHING like the pictures shown on Booking.com. The bathtub was disgusting and had stains. The bed was uncomfortable, the pillows were terrible and the comforter had burn holes in it and both my husband and I itched all night long and barely were able to sleep due to that and the sheer discomfort of the bed. The stairwells smelled bad and had trash (leftover food) in them. The entire floor reeked of marijuana and was loud all night. The Wifi was incredibly sporadic in our room.

The staff seemed friendly and the hotel is close to a lot of restaurants (both sit-down and fast food.)

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom area and fridge were filthy. There was mold, hair, mildew and some unknown substance in the fridge. Upon me telling management the accused me of lying... I'm in the Military for one, so I'm glad I took pictures. I also asked for a full refund where the manager refused and said I should've stayed somewhere else... Great way to treat someone protecting your freedom

It was close

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Night staff was awesome, but daytime desk staff were rude and not at all helpful. I had to go to front desk for clean towels to be told to find the cleaning staff on our floor. Once found she told me linens were in the dryer and it would be 15-30 min before ready. When towels arrived, she only brought 2 and room was reserved for 4. I had on 2 separate occasions have to ask for the correct number of towels for our room. I'm usually understanding because I know things happen but the staff infuriated me because the daytime desk staff acted like I was an inconvenience hardly even making eye contact.

Convenience to beach and Savannah.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Tub was old,sink faucet also and u put don't disturb sigh out & get bothered any how.Beds not that comfortable,but room and fixures are new and nice

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dogs barking late at night. Room dark and needing lighter bedding color. Bathroom really dark and looking tired. Needing fresh caulking. Breakfast too basic.

Bed was super comfy. The location was perfect.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

This was the nastiest hotel I've ever seen. Not only is it disgustingly nasty, it smells of cigarettes and marijuana. The smoke smell is overwhelming. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Floors felt greasy in bathroom and the caulk around tub was black and looked moldy. Hotel looks like like it's getting some updates .updsting the lamps from the old fashioned wall lamps to some table lamps would really improve the look of the room. Towels were thin..

Location near interstate. Ac worked great. Lots of restaurants in the area.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Ac was horrible in the room, could not sleep well at all, only two towels and there was four of us, place was not clean especially the bathroom, washing machine out of service on my floor, had to go else where to wash clothes, overall not a good experience

The sraff were pleasant

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Loud guests disturbing the peace like a major party had broken out. Went on I'll almost 1am in the Morning . No one st sign in desk upon arrival. Finally a desk clerk dragged back to front desk, indicated he was tired and had had s long day, then registered me. Breakfast was poor, almost nonexistent.

Location and clean room.

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

When we entered the room it smelled of urine in the bathroom. The smell could not be ignored or escaped unless you closed the bathroom door. All floors in the room were hardwood and none were properly cleaned before we checked in. None of us went barefoot at all. Housekeeping came every morning and required us to tie up our trash and hand it to them and give them our soiled towels and rags. That was awkward. I'm used to leaving for the day and coming back to a clean room, fresh towels, and fresh linens on the bed. Lanika offered to mop our floors in the room including the bathroom because it was gross and intolerable. The next day the odor was back. I was told by a staff member that it was a "pet room". We could see urine stains on the walls in the bathroom. I requested they have housekeeping clean and disinfect the bathroom with bleach on walls and floors. They did so, but the odor came back after 2-3 hours. There were three lights out in the room, which made it dark and our door wouldn't lock because the door was missing a screw. Lanika replaced the screw and then our door locked properly.

The breakfast provided at the hotel was very good. They provided waffles, hard boiled eggs, cereal, oatmeal, grits, bagels, egg muffins, coffee, and juice. Henry was the staff member who prepared the breakfast every morning and he was so friendly and competent. I also appreciated the washer and dryer on site. There were always plenty of towels and toiletries. Lanika, a nice staff member was the reason why we did not leave the first night. She personally mopped our floors and fixed our door, which needed a screw so that the dead bolt would lock. She was always cleaning and mopping the lobby whenever we saw her. She always had a big smile on her face and a warm greeting. The hotel is blessed to have her. The outdoor pool was nice and located very close to the hotel. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioning was excellent! It had a fridge and microwave as promised. The hotel had ice and snack vending machines as well. There are many restaurants nearby and super walmart, too.

• Superior King Room - Smoking

It took us almost 20 min to get checked in and 10 min to check out because there was no staff around the desk. The bed was hard, TV was fuzzy. The walls are so thin you can hear the people in the room next to you loud and clear. Holes in the bedspread.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The hotel was horrible, honestly the only reason I booked was because of the pictures online. Our toilet over flooded and there were several roaches in our room. I had a 3 year old so I had to spray to ensure no more bugs. Poor Hotel Choice.

Just the continental Breakfast

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Parking could have been better, but it was manageable. No real complaints.

The bed was xtra comfi and the shower was to die for. I was so relaxed in my room. Also, the staff (AJ) was super sweet and friendly, also helpful.

• Double Room - Disability Access - Smoking

Horrible breakfast. Beds were uncomfortable, old pillows, not clean and dirty sheets. Dust was all over the vents in the room. Some drywall was busted in the bathroom and you could tell they just did a quick repaint and bathroom surface remodel to make it look nicer than in the pics online.

Free pet stay

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was starchy carbs only: oatmeal, cereal, bagels, waffles. Clogged shower drain Dated hotel: walls and ceiling popcorn with chipped paint everywhere Our room felt damp It was a very basic room/hotel for the price that we paid which was double what it should've cost.

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

There were people hanging around the back of the property. They were drunk and I feared for my life. I won't be back because of that. The room was good but I was afraid every time I went out b cause they followed us the first night.

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

We were at the end of the bottom floor and it was very loud. The room has wood floors which is nice especially with pets but it could use a few rugs around. I have wood floors at home and they are very hard to keep them clean especially with high traffic. The light bulbs need to be updated. It seemed very dim in there. One side of the bed was actually missing a bulb so I just moved it from another lamp.

The location was convient to the outlet mall and lots of restaurants. Was able to walk to dinner and stretch our legs after a long day of travel.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

They didn't clean the rooms stayed there three days and not once did they change the sheets on the bed. I literally said there and watched them just fix the bed up. The room looked like it just got finished with the updates that same day we checked in. False advertisement room was nothing like the pics I looked at

Close to outlet mall only good thing

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The pictures seem to be a little misleading. That Red Roof Inn is old, they tried to spruce it up but it still isn't what you saw on the pictures, with a little filtering and panoramic options made the hotel look like some of the brands I would normally stay at. The rooms are okay. The bathtub was so dirty they tried to place a white mat over it but the dirt stains still showed, had to take it back to my Army days and utilize my shower shoes. Nothing is new in there just more like a fixer upper hotel. I got what I paid for obviously, but definitely wouldn't stay again. If you just need a place to lay your head the convenience to everything is perfect.

The property was located near Tanger Outles and a lot of restuarants

No coffee pot in room

I thought I ordered a nonsmoking room. When I arrived there weren't any available. I took a smoking room. When I got off the elevator, the area stunk of cigarette smoke. I was very happy the room smelled fresh and was clean. The furniture was old but the bed was very comfortable. The ac worked very well. Decent restaurants within walking distance

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Roaches in our room, urine smell in the bathroom, dirty bathroom including mold in tub, beds had pieces of who knows what in it, flooring dirty, room smelly, halls dirty outside of room, the security of the hotel was very low (the back doors to get in, key slide was broken so anyone could get in just by pulling the door).... & to top it off, we needed help up front with checking in & the male worker was called up from the female worker & after having us wait for 20 mins, he came out saying "you guys interrupted me from my nap"... It was just completely horrible. Never again will we stay here & we will recommend EVERYONE not to stay there as well.

Nothing at all. I've been to way cheaper hotels than this & the cleanliness, staffs, & overall stay was much better than this place.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Guests need to clean up after their pets....

Front desk staff, Lynica (?) was terrific. Incredibly busy the whole time but made sure to meet each guest's needs. Not sure how she managed to juggle everything and maintain her cheerful disposition. There are nicer hotels in the area, but this place is clean, right off highway and a good value.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Pictures on line were opposite of what I had, rust, broken appliances, dirty linen and bad odor. It was so late when I came in town so I had to stay, but I was up in 5 hours and I left never to return to red roof in pooler

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The air conditioner didn't work correctly, I went to call the front desk and the phone didnt work and was plugged in. I got dressed at midnight to go downstairs to get help and then the air kicked on again. So I went back to bed, it stopped about thirty minutes later. I just lived with it. The remote didn't work. No coffee pot. There were people in the parking lot late that evening that were very loud, listening to loud music, I was nervous about my car. I didn't sleep all nigh, it was miserable. Of course, I won't return.

The staff was nice enough.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The service was terrible. The hotel smelled of cigarette smoke and mold and mildew. The room was dirty looking and the bathroom was nasty. It was all around a bad stay. The hotel needs to be renovated.

The area was bad, there was smell of cigarettes all over the hall on the second floor (where my room was located) a bunch of what looked like crack-head smoking pot and crack around the pool.. horrible service, terrible area, poor hotel-maintenance and I would def. never go back..

The bed was ok except that staff did not come and clean up room accordingly. (this happen at the Red-roof Inn located in Hardeeville SC

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Room was dirty not vacuumed well, shower was dirty, found bugs in bath. Room was way over priced for the condition it was in. Overall very disappointing experience. At this point will not use Red Roof again.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Little outdated - in needs for repairs.

Shuttle buss - extremely useful as the car rental at airport is not open 24/7. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Bugs locked in bathroom room twice smelled like smoke staff made my girlfriend feel awkward how they looked at her like they were undressing her with there eyes. Wouldn't let us switch rooms They ran our of towels Sunday morning Place was worst hotel and they made us pay 200 a night for that garbage hotel

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

While at the front desk, a woman checking out showed a dead tick she found in her room. The hotel clerk was also tasked with transporting guests to the airport on the shuttle and then had to set up the breakfast room. I actually had to help the poor clerk set up the chairs and tables in the breakfast room so we could eat. The security guard was sleeping and there was a biker gang partying in the parking lot until late hours the night before.

The hardworking, multi-tasking hotel clerk.

Browse Red Roof Inn & Suites Savannah Airport traveller photo gallery