Reviews of Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Ann Arbor U of M North 2 stars

3621 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA

#23 of 34 hotels in Ann Arbor

Great for graduation
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

We had some initial problems with toilet and bathroom light but they were quickly taken care of. Bobs Big Boy is closing this week. It has been very handy for breakfast. Wonder what will happen now?

The hotel is very convenient for visiting our family. The rooms are small but more than adequate, nice and clean, and the bed is very comfortable and we love the soft or firm pillows.

My visit was short but the place made my short stay worthwhile.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Not sure what happened but due to 'system' error I had someone knock on my door around 8 AM waking me up to tell me that I wasn't registered and that the room was suppose to be vacant. Had to call front desk to tell them that I have checked-in the previous night. Also the restaurant located on the property doesn't exactly serve breakfast. A coupon is provided when checking-in and this is roughly value of $3.50 and that's what you should be expected when you go in for a breakfast.

Place was fantastic, just what I was looking for and staff were friendly. Everything in the room was clean as well. Location itself was also prefect being right near Ann Arbor

They let me check in at 5:30 am after driving all night...
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

They let me check in at 5:30 am after driving all night staff did everything to help. Staff member Mary P went over and beyond to help me need more of her to make stay better.

Only take the Plus Red Inn
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The Red Roof on state did not have a coffee machine in room. Was a little dumpy

The Plus had definitely more to offer. Example :connect ion with Big Boy.

It was nice that the restaurant was part of the hotel lobby.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was nice that the restaurant was part of the hotel lobby. The staff was super friendly and accommodating. The rooms were clean and comfy. Worth the price!

Poor choice.
    • Superior King Room

Not sure where you got the website photos from but NONE of them looked like your facility, for sure. There is NO fire pit, NO chairs in the office. All of our furniture was scraped and scared as was the door. The door bottom didn't even shut properly on the bottom. The maid never emptied our trash. LITTLE PACKAGES of Kleenex and only 2 full sized towels, come on! I don't think there was a section of walkway that wasn't chipped or cracked. This place needs a Red Roof QC person to show the internal employees just what the heck should be done to fix this all up. We had no options when we rented the room since we were booking late for UM graduation but seeing Red Roof Plus and the photos we certainly expected a lot more. All I can say is every time we went outside and saw the Hampton Inn next door we had renter's remorse.

Not much.

Overall stay was o.k with the great location.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Based on my travels, the room is over-priced. I requested an extension of my stay by 2 days (during UMICH graduation time I expected a price increase but not that significant) and the price jumped from $80 something to $300 something per night; this was absurd so I went to stay at an Airbnb entire house for only $87 per night that was a luxurious place compared to my Red Roof Inn Plus room.

I appreciated the friendly staff at frontdesk. Also the location was idle for my Uber travels to my sister's campus and back.

I will definately stay at this property again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The food took quite a while to come out of the kitchen.

The coupons were a nice touch. We ordered off the menu as opposed to the breakfast bar. The food was good, portions could have been a little larger, and the staff was very friendly.

Good budget option near U of M North Campus
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The in-room heater was quite noisy every time it cycled on and made sleeping soundly somewhat difficult.

Good value with decent location convenient to the highway and U of M North Campus. Not a luxury hotel, but was clean and does well with the features you would expect from a budget motel. Friendly staff at the front desk. Enjoyed the breakfast option at the connected Big Boy. Felt safe for a solo female traveler.

Red Roof Plus is a good name for our stay.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was a little compact but we managed fine.

Bobs Big Boy right on the property and a voucher for, or towards breakfast very useful. The bed was very comfortable and linens and towels good. It is also very close to the family we were visiting and we will be back in June.

An okay stay
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Minor things wrong with the room. Like the faucet was extremely loose, and you had to fight with the remote to get it to work. We could hear the room next door as clear as day, the walls are so thin.

I liked that it had an actual restaurant attached to it. It was clean.

All in all it was decent for the price.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I could have used a fresh towel as mine fell on the floor the first night, which I did leave it there. So I didn't get a new one? We were gone for long hours and I didn't realize this till it was just too late for me. The parking lot and access to the walkways should have been cleared better. When we came in there was piles of snow and I almost twice trip up going over a snow pile to get to the walk. I am 60, and pretty agile, but don't need any issue with getting hurt. Also the TV remote could have functioned properly. The bed could be a little more comfortable, first night I couldn't sleep. Got used to it or exhausted 2nd night. We had to unplug the appliances to use another appliance. We are coffee drinkers and that too was not refilled. The devil is in the details!!

the attached Big Boy was very accommodating, and the employees at the restaurant worked hard to do a good job. All in all for what I paid it was a good value. I also was sick and left a day early, they were very helpful and willing to have me leave without any issues. Obviously I was leaving no matter. I am used to a little more lux type rooms and I travel frequently. This was very close to the venue I was visiting in MI so that was good. It seemed clean enough. The night stand had plenty of power hookups for plugs.

Overnight family emergency, Red Roof Inn offered a clean, safe, comfortable place to stay.
    • Family Room - Disability Access

These are minor quibbles, but there was a leak in the shower head that caused water to spray out instead of down, and the room heater was a little loud. So was the fan in the bath room. Turn the light on and you will hear the sound of a jet landing! These are absolutely small inconveniences.

The king bed was extremely comfy, and the room was spotless. The TV was in great working order. The location of this property to the North East side of Ann Arbor is ideal. You could walk, if you wanted to, to a couple of very good grocery stores, one that has a Zingerman's Coffee shop inside. The Red Roof Inn itself is attached to a Big Boy Restaurant. Although there was a complimentary breakfast included, my time did not allow it. There is a variety of small restaurants in the plaza across Plymouth Road--Mexican, Middle Eastern, Korean, and a Coney Island. Across to the west is an Olga's Restaurant, a Subway, and a Sushi place, as well as a 24 hour fitness club.

Clean, safe, priced right..
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rocks I had to walk over when I went to the car....... Had to go to Google maps to get a good view of the area. Eat in the Big Boy Rest. and had the meat loaf and the was something in it that keep us awake most of the night......

1) it was clean 2) seemed safe 3) priced well 4) short drive to the U of M Medical area.

Generally comfortable
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

One mix-up by one associate who checked us in and failed to see the managers note to put our two rooms together. So we were in a separate building from our adult children while trying to share the Thanksgiving holiday together

Comfortable, great location, easy access to shopping, staff very helpful and accommodating

Frustrating, not relaxing.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I killed a cockroach on my nightstand one of the mornings and a car alarm went off for two hours outside my room and staff wouldn't do anything about it.

You could eat breakfast at big boy.

Expensive, sub-par motel.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Room not cleaned by housekeeping: they failed to empty the full garbage, left a partial toilet paper roll on the bathtub instead of replacing empty roll, etc. Housekeeping essentially pretended to clean room by pulling top blanket over the rest of the bedding, which was scrunched at the foot of the bed underneath, and did nothing else whatsoever to tidy up the room during our stay.

Breakfast was good.

Convenient, reasonably priced.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Big Boy restaurant was pretty awful. But there is a great store, Plum Market, across the parking lot.

I was traveling with a pet, which is why I chose this motel. Staff were very supportive and got me a first floor room to make it easier.

Right away I noticed a smell coming from air conditioner and...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Right away I noticed a smell coming from air conditioner and it hurt my lungs and immediately went into an asthma attack. My son checked the filters and both were filthy!! I will never stay at Red Roof again!

Nice property with good accommodations.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Its picky, but in the room I would have liked a box of kleenex as opposed to a small "travel" kleenex packet and really would have liked a shampoo AND conditioner, not just a conditioning shampoo.

The location of the property was wonderful, close to highway but not so close you felt unsafe. Had a nice sitting area in the middle of grounds with a fire pit. Liked that the room had a microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator! Also, right next door to the property was a fabulous market/upscale grocery store called Plum Market!!

Worth the money
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was quit small and didn't have a microwave or refrigerator. We knew it wouldn't but it is the only place near U of M Medical that takes dogs.

The room was VERY clean! The staff was very nice! We can take our dog! It has rooms for the handicap. Resuraunt, market, and pharmacy close by.

Probably won't gamble on a Red Roof Inn again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They booked us in a room on the second floor. I asked to be switched to ground level but they said none where available due to bookings. I then learned they had no elevator and pointed out I was using a cane. Suddenly they produced a ground level room. The first room had hairs in the tub and on the toilet seat. They moved us to a second room (also on ground level..bookings??) without offering to help us with our bags. The second room had one hair in tub, towels for one person and my bed was completely broken down. We stayed only because we were too tired to leave. When we saw the Holiday Inn across the street later, we wished we had called them.

Check in staff friendly but not truthful. Liked the free breakfast at Big Boy next door.

Fine for what we needed.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room could have been cleaner. Same bug was on the floor in bathroom for 3 days! Air conditioning didn't work properly.

Very near daughter's house. Beautiful flowers on property!

Old. Facilities need updating. Won't stay at Red Roof Inn again.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Very old and awful place to stay. Room was clean enough, but so old that I felt dirty. Smokers outside. Room smelled moldy. I have since talked to others who won't stay at a Red Roof Inn. Sorry owners, but you need to UPDATE and RENOVATE!

Breakfast voucher for restaurant next door for breakfast with wonderful waitress.

Great comfortable bed but not the most capable staff.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom is a wee too small. You can't open the door and walk in without brushing up against the toilet. I think it's nice that the motel gives you a goody box but it contains one small orange juice, one bottled water, one granola bar, one small bag of trail mix and one bag of microwave popcorn, how do you split that up for four people? They should accommodate the number of people staying in the room. The last thing I need to mention is about the staff. I checked in and was informed that the room wasn't ready; that was okay because it was twenty minutes until four and four is the earliest you can get your room. She said she would have the maid makeup the room as soon as possible and let us know. We came back fifty minutes later and it still wasn't ready. The girl did offer us another room but I had specifically requested this room. I asked if she had even talked to housekeeping and she ignored that question. I stated that the room was supposed to ready by four and now it's twenty till five. She just stood there and said , Sorrrrry. After a long day of driving, that wasn't the response I wanted. Hey, maybe they could have given us another goody box-aye?

The bed and linens were wonderful. After a long day driving, it was heavenly to lay down on their bed. I also like having the Big Boy attached to the motel.

Ew
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms were disgustingly dirty. There were cigarette ashes on the floor, and some other people's clothes and McDonald's wrappers under the bed. Also the floor turned my kid's feet black.

The location was relatively convenient.

Repeat customers
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Counter person, who checked me out, was more interested with the woman on the phone than the person standing in front of her. We left right at the check out time but decided to run back in for one last visit to bathroom. The "maid" poked her head in to say it was time to get out; we had already taken all our belongings to the car. We stayed just five minutes more......really, is that a big deal? Lastly, we had a premium room and it came with a box of goodies to enjoy. Thought that was a nice touch except there was only one orange juice and one bottled water, one granola bar, one little sleeve of trail mix. For a room with four people in it, who get's or doesn't get these things? Please give a box per person in room, that would be much better especially for parents with kids who all want the same thing. P. S. it is not very easy to get out of the parking lot to get back onto the highway.

Providing a free breakfast (very very small breakfast) or apply the 3.50 value towards anything else. My adult children loved their breakfast and I walked out of there for twenty bucks.

The bed was comfortable and the room spacious.
    • Superior King Room

Just as an FYI - This isn't something they can control, at all, but driving, even in the parking lot, is a gamble you don't get blasted, backed into or come close to running someone over. Whether motorized, bike or foot power you have to look out for them because they won't for you. My best advice if you decide to drive? Remember, it's a No Fault state for a reason.

The bed was comfortable and the room spacious. The Plum close by even if a bit expensive, has good, fresh items. We were up for wife's training and if she signs up for more will definitely book them again.

Beautiful landscape with a fire pit.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Beautiful landscape with a fire pit. It was very clean and located near a grocery store, pharmacy and two great places to eat. All in short walking distance.

Another great stay in Ann Arbor.
    • Family Room - Disability Access

Pillows were flat and offered no comfort. While pet friendly, no pet waste disposal bags/trash receptacle. Many pet waste deposits we'renot picked up. If hotel provides a bag dispenser and waste can this might increase pick up. We always carry our own bags.

Pet access to walk areas was convenient.

Red Roof Inn
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was included, and it was at the adjacent restaurant, Big boy. It was a simple meal if you want something more, or if you want the buffet you have to pay the whole price + drink - $3.5 (breakfast voucher)?

If You Expect Maid Service, Forget It!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The staff did not offer us a breakfast voucher at sign in, and the room was not cleaned while we were there for 2 days.

The supermarket nearby was a pleasure to walk through, and the Big Boy restaurant was conveniently located.

Cozy hotel 8 minutes from downtown Ann Arbor!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The ice machine was somewhat far.

The concierge workers were really friendly and informed me on everything in the area. Also it was really close to everything, easy to get around.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Hotel close to the North Campus
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the service of the breakfast restaurant, very limited menu and dirty place. If you have a coffee, can't order a juice, unless you pay extra bucks... The bed, towels and bath are clean, but room floor looks always sticky. The reception and common areas (like stairs) are very dirty and smelly.

Hotel close to the North Campus

Great quality stay for a great price.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Shower head was broken, but still worked.

Very friendly staff and room was very clean. Exceeded my expectations for a Red Roof Inn! Complimentary breakfast is great at Big Boy right next door.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Great choice for budget-conscious traveller
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The fridge made a loud humming noise, which would stop, at least for a while, if you smacked it. On our first of two nights, this noise woke me up, and I had to get up to slap the fridge to make it stop.

The staff was courteous, the room was clean and spacious, the heat/air conditioning was adjustable, the location was convenient, and the price was very reasonable. We appreciated the complimentary breakfast (first day only) at Big Boy's (lots of menu options), and we enjoyed shopping at the Plums grocery store, situated in the same lot as the Inn, for tasty goods not available in Canada.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

BASIC SMALL ROOM
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was not as advertised at the time of booking, the picture on booking.com did not show a room like the one we were given. There was paperwork with our room key that mentioned a possible upgrade so we asked. The clerk indicated that the room we thought we booked was 2 upgrades higher & would cost significantly more.

The breakfast was a coupon to be used the restaurant attached (Big Boy). The people at the restaurant were very helpful. We ordered just the basic bacon & egg meal, tasty & the service was good.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Breakfast was at Big Boys.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Front desk was pretty busy for one person.

Breakfast was at Big Boys....limited Red Roof menu but still need to tip...Food was fine. Cleaning staff was very nice.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Almost prefect.
    • Superior King Room

Don't recall anything on booking.com that says which level of the hotel we would like. My husband has had a knee operation, and it was difficult for him to walk up the stairs to the second level of the Red Roof Inn.

Big Boy's being attached to the hotel.

Good value comfortable hotel
    • Superior King Room

TV didn't work properly and overpricing for room due to graduation week but otherwise all good.make sure if you are attending graduation week book early as rooms at a premium everywhere. Easy access to Ann Arbor about 5/6 miles away. 25mins from airport simple route.

Excellent access between airport and Ann Arbor with a supermarket two minutes walking from Inn. Roof good size with fridge and microwave all facilities needed were there.

Very dirty.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The mattress, blanket, and bed spread were old and worn. The floor was very dirty. Looked like it hadn't been washed or even swept in weeks. Overall very poor condition. Cleanliness of a hotel is the most important factor to me.

The manager was very nice on an extremely busy U of M grad weekend. Nice gas fire pit with seating.

Attached restaurant has good breakfast selections.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Attached restaurant has good breakfast selections. Hotel is pretty good and cheap, and also near Plum Market and good lunch / dinner places. Recommended for travelers needing to be at the University of Michigan, since it's also not too far from central campus.

Meh.
    • Superior King Room

Upon arrival there was no one at front desk. No one answered the bell. No one answered the phone. No early visible sign saying "be right back." It was late and had been a long travel day. After about a half hour I had to call your main office. Finally someone showed up and then started to argue with me as to how long I was waiting and treat me as if I was an idiot. You also should seriously reconsider the coffee makers you have in each room. They spit hot steam and water while working and can easily burn someone.

King sized bed great. Cleaning person for room great.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Wonderful stay!

Nothing was unpleasant !

We had to stay an extra night because of illness and they were able to accommodate us immediately . Everyone was so nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Great room design and location!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Very minimal maid service, she didn't refill or clean the coffee or even make the beds, took the trash, pulled up the covers and maybe ran the vac. Also, no tissues in the room was annoying

Walking Location to the Plum Market and Zingermans coffee is the best part about it

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Not happy
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathtub flooded the room and the staff didn't care and just asked how the room was otherwise. The staff didn't explain the breakfast deal completely and just stated the voucher was a free breakfast when it is only discounted, also said our drinks were free but that didn't happen either. There was a giant bug on the wall as well as stains that could have been wiped off. I would have liked a refund for at least the one night the tub leaked and soaked all of my belongings.

the hotel wasn't too far from U of M hospital which was the reason we stayed there because the Med-Inn was booked during the time frame of my mothers cancer surgery

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

Close to U of M cardiovascular clinic
    • Superior King Room

The fire alarm that some one set off in the middle of the night....which was not the fault of the hotel!

Barb was very helpful. We had an oxygen concentrator ordered from our oxygen provider and they made sure we had it. We also were given a breakfast voucher which was very nice. And best of all, our dog was welcome!

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

Helpful staff!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Heat was blasting, took a very long time to get the room to a suitable temperature. We were a party of 4 adults and only had 2 bath towels.

Helpful staff!!! Clean room!

• Reviewed: 17 November 2016

Very good value for money.
    • Superior King Room

The bathroom is a bit small (also in the superior room). Breakfast (the one included in the hotel reservation) might be improved.

Very good value for money. Excellent location, right out of the city center. Supermarkets, Restaurants and bus stops located at walking distance. Recommendation: breakfast at Zingerman's café (not included in the reservation).

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

I like that it was 8 minutes from University of Michigan.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast at big boy that's included was not that good. Not enough towels for 3 people to shower in the room. And it's ridiculous that we paid $798 for a three night stay.

I like that it was 8 minutes from University of Michigan.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Horrible! The room was so dirty!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our room was filthy, smears on the walls, trash in the trash can and the sheets smelled. We were supposed to stay 3 nights and could barely handle getting through one night before we checked out.. Aweful!

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

The woman at the front desk was always very friendly!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Both of our rooms had a musty smell that we had to battle all weekend with Febreze. It didn't completely cover the odor, but made it so we could sleep (didn't spend any other significant time in the room). The parking lot surface was being repainted. When we attempted to pull into the driveway, the barriers were so close to the parking spaces, we couldn't pull in. So, we pulled over into another part of the parking lot that had absolutely no barriers -- it was wide open! The moment we pulled into a spot to try to check in, some guy who was an employee came over and started to get crabby with us about parking in the newly painted spot. He was upset that the fresh lines were going to get our tire tracks, but again, there were no barriers and we couldn't get to the other open spots in the lot. When we finally got into a spot that opened up and were beginning the check-in process, he came in and started making fun of all of the people who parked in that lot and he had to chase them away. He was referencing a sign that we should have seen. Where was this sign? IN the lobby! So, there was no way to see the sign without already being in the hotel, and we couldn't get into the hotel without parking, and we couldn't find a place to park. Not a great first impression when the staff is making fun of the guests to their faces (he didn't recognize us from the parking lot incident). Everybody else was very nice!

The woman at the front desk was always very friendly! The hotel is easy to get to and it is very convenient to have a CVS and Plum Market on the same block.

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

won't come agaib
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

1. the was terrible smell of chlorine when enter to the room 2. terrible breakfast: just orange juice, egg and toast. no coffee 3. dirty stairs between the floors

location, quite

• Reviewed: 22 July 2016

Good for the price
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was really hard, the bathroom was tiiiiiny, and the staff kept phoning us to ask questions that they forgot to ask at check-in

Nicely decorated room, great location

• Reviewed: 22 July 2016

The room is humid, totally not comfortable.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room is very very humid inside. It felt like it was flooded. With such weather in summer, it really felt terrible. At some point the air conditioner started to spread some bad smell.

Short late over night stay.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No breakfast. Restaurant attached to hotel was closed down.

Beds comfy. Friendly staff.

No longer has breakfast next door.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No longer has breakfast next door.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Would have liked a coffee maker in the room.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Would have liked a coffee maker in the room.

Easily accessible by bus to Ann Arbor

Easily accessible by bus to Ann Arbor

I will recommend the property to myfriends.

The bathroom is small

It is quiet and clean.

• Superior King Room

Room smelled of smoke even though nonsmoking. Moved to another room and it wasn’t any better

Clean, nice staff, but uncomfortable beds
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Beds bigger and softer. The sheets were loud, we would move and they sounded like paper bags crumpling.

the Staff and having big boy right there.

There was an insect on my bed

There was an insect on my bed

Was a wonderful time and I’ll definitely be staying for hash bash 2019
    • Superior King Room

Bathroom light blew that morning

Bed was super comfortable and breakfast rocked! Big boy breakfast at that!

Friendliness and convenience

Kleenex And toilet articals

Friendliness and convenience

In a pinch
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bathroom upstairs leaked into our room. Door lock broke. Keys never worked right.

It was close to where I needed.

Clean and scent room

not so good location. No any pub around :-(

Very clean room. Even I could feel nice scent, which is not standard unfortunately in Red Roof usually.

Would be fantastic if they had a laundry room

Would be fantastic if they had a laundry room

My worst breakfast experience

The voucher worth of $3.50 for breakfast

It was clean

Got what I expected for my money.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

No microwave, you pay over $50 for one night, you should at least have a microwave in the room. And your cable sucks!

Multiple pillows on the bed

Great choice

Overly booked

It was quite

I enjoyed the stay for the most part.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

No microwave in room. Bed too firm for me.

Many pillows on bed was great.

• Superior King Room

It was close to plum market.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bed bugs, the building was old, smells moldy. We had bed bugs.

It was close to plum market.