Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Buena Park 2 stars

7121 Beach Boulevard, Buena Park, CA 90620, USA

#14 of 15 hotels in Buena Park

It use to be a comfier stay but this time was needing repairs. I feel the price I paid could’ve been as the room looked aged. Breakfast no coffee not even hot water for teA, oatmeal wasn’t even cooked. Than I forgot a bag w hair products and aloe for my burnt skin. Two repa answers first quickly responded no nothing turned in and he hasn’t even put me on hold to call or check smh. Than he goes oh let me check in 4 mins later got disconnected. So I waited but no return call. So I call second reps says he checked and nothing turned in. So u think a wise gesture to say should it come found let me take ur name and number. No I had to insist if it does to call me bc I want my aloe. Good luck!

The bed room was nice however the bathroom was grim, on the check out day my partner and I woke up at 8am(check out was 11am). My husband went to shower and the hot water what shut off. The price that we paid was definitely not worth it. Felt like a very cheap motel minus the cheap motel price.

The location was very good, everything is walking distance. There are good shops near, and many restaurants.

The carpets felt dirty and the room was always stuffy and muggy feeling. Even when we left the a/c running while we were out when we got back the room was just as muggy.

I liked how close it was to our planned destination (Medieval Times).

The BIG black spider crawling up from behind the pillow my head was on, was not a good thing for my wife. The carpet was well worn, and not exceptionally clean. Construction in the area where the continental breakfast is normally served, relocated it. Cereal, toast, and juice was one of the flimsiest excuses for a continental breakfast I have ever had.

The location was good. The entrance is kind of hard to find, and if you’re not careful you can end up back on the freeway. I asked for the top floor, and ended up on the opposite side from the freeway on ramp, which helped reduce the noise levels.

They were people on bikes u under the stairwells smoking and drinking outside and in the pool areas. I didn’t like that there was a extra deposit required for the room that was not mentioned at all. And when I got there I had just enough for the rooms stay. I had to borrow the extra money.

The room itself was very roomy and clean. There was a few broken things in the room but, I let them know so tht they didn’t think it was me.

I enjoyed my trip at the days inn

beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean housekeeping is great. location is excellent everything you could possibly need is out your door. pool was clean and property was well maintained. laundry facility is always a plus.

Early ck in time frame but understandable

No eggs. But the beds are comfortable and clean. Target and dollar store are with in walking distance. Food locations next door.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

There were a lot of drug addicts in the parking lot and walking around. I wasn't quite comfortable with my car in the parking lot.

The bed was very comfortable.

The rooms, the elevators , no fridge , no microwave. Just was very uncomfortable . Will never stay again. Needs remolded .

The great staff n the office were great . Customer service is good . They want to make sure your happy . The location , pool and jacuzzi. The entire manager and staff are amazing .

Highly not recommended Days Inn hotel. Common area are very dirty, cigarettes everywhere. Wi fi no working and the personal in the front desk cannot help. Lot of locals workers living in the hotel. Very noisy because it is located in the side of the freeway.

There was alot of off the streeet people hanging around the stairs smoking pot.It was a disappointment that the wash machines didn't work.

The breakfast was pretty good and the Motel was close to Knotts Berry Farm.

Staff. When checking in didn't bother to have any communication about where my room is. He didn't seem to enjoy his job at all.

It was easy to find.

The hotel cleanliness inside and outside was very poor. You had trash cans spilling with trash out of them in the halls passing rooms. Outside of hotel it smelled really bad. Inside hotel room we were only given 2 towels.The room smelt like the previous people who stayed smoked marijuana, even though are room was a nonsmoking

Not as clean as it should of been. Some things needed to be replaced. Shower curtain was dingy. Needed a new coat of paint. There was no luggage cart available.

Location is good

Please see above letter regarding this matter

We like the convenice and close to everything. However we were not aware that you couldnt cook in the room. We were informed no smoking but nothing about cooking. We had an electric hot plate, nothing with an open flame it was pluged into the wall i was told it would create smoke if you burn food i explained we didnt burn that the smoke detector did NOT go off. And the manager Zny said dont matter. I tried to explain we were never infoemed no cooking & she keep stating no smoking in room. I told her we were not smoking in room and didnot know that no smoking ment cooking as well. I told her would not happen again but she didnot want to hear it. I dont feel it was just not informing guest that no smoking pretains to other then cigarettes. I would like to visit your facility again in the future.

Hard to find - bums drinking beer in parking lot- lots of trash in adjacent parking-room looked like someone tried to get in .

The pool and location .They were nice, gave us a good room on bottom floor liked we asked .

Only one thing I paid cash and for some reason they charge me again in mi credit card . I’m happy and I used this place for staying during my business time here for many times . Except that all it’s great. Thanks

Outlets were scarce. The fridge was broken so a second one set in under the clothes rack. The TV was poor, as in the remote did not have a menu to see the shows. Noise from next door. Decor was old. Loud AC. Stained carpet. Breakfast area was loud and overcrowded. Long wait for the one waffle maker. Need I go on?

The bed was nice. Extra pillows

Small parking lot.

Very nice and large room's. You'd honestly would of thought for the price you pay they would be putting you in a little rink-a-dink kind of room. But let me tell you. If you are with family or friends. This is the place to stay while in Buena Park. Lots of fast food places. Great steak house in same parking lot and big retail store is right behind the hotel. Not to mention Knott's Berry Farm is right down the street and Mickeys play house is right round corner from there. What's not to like?

Breakfast very poor Hotel location very close to the high way and very disturbing all time day and night noisy Facility not clean over all No value for the rate

nothing to say

The staff is not right seems they are limited to smile and a conversation.The only Asian lady , I believe is the manager is rude has customers waiting while she answer calls or gets on the walky talky while she's attending you,and is quick to find a reason to kick costumers out if she just doesn't like you as a person, I have seen many people Walk out or get refused to check in because of her, loosing customers.

The price is good puts a smile on my face, makes it worth coming back to this property again.

The staff took forever to help with check out. The worker who checked in was unfriendly and did not explain where the room was or anything really. The room was old, rundown and dirty. Thankfully we stayed Only one night. The pictures were much nicer then the room

I had stayed at a Days Inn in Bakersfield. The difference between this location and that location is like night and day. The rooms were clean. The TVs worked properly. The environment felt safe. In the morning, the continental breakfast was extensive. There were waffles, blueberry muffins, juice, cereal, coffee, oatmeal... The list goes on. The check-out process was also easy. I was out within minutes. Definitely a nice place to stay and a great value for the money.

The paint in the bathroom was peeling. The night staff was so rude. It was people fighting in the parking lot of the club that’s on the property.

The lady that checked me in was so nice and so helpful

If the breakfast would have eggs and bacon and country potatoes or hash browns,that will make it much better.

The bed is very comfortable, and we had a lot fun in the pool.

More elevators. Meagre breakfast area, not enough seating by far. More elevators. Meagre breakfast area, not enough seating by far. More elevators. Meagre breakfast area, not enough seating by far. I'd stay here again though.

Good double room on the 3rd floor (not enough elevators, prepare to mount stairs!) with 2 comfortable queen beds. Fairly quiet room, inspit eof highway nearby (had requested as such). Mind where to park, the mall parking is a tow-away zone apparently! Good value for money. Restaurants nearby.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The person who checked me in was rude and first time up keys didn't work so had to drag all my stuff back down to rekey! It would have been nice to have bagels for breakfast.

The bed and jacuzzi were very nice!

the carpet needs to be updated, also needs paint work. breakfast can be improved. needs security.

i liked the size of the room. beds were comfy. ac was great. had both fridge and microwave. good location.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Quick action to flooding or moved to another room!

Room: fine. Bed: comfortable. Pblm: bathroom had a "major" leak and flooded entire bathroom floor. Spoke w/ front desk at 2 a.m. and all they did was tell me that maint. would look into in morn. No one showed up. when I checked out @ 9:30. Being disabled, I was not able to even take a shower due to possible slipping. When chk out, manager offered me a 20% off bill, but I had to go thru Booking.com. That room should have been comped!

The day manager was very very nasty n due to something that was overlooked by the housekeeper I was charged my deposit plus an extra nights room charge...on my credit card ...

Overall comfort

Going Upstate. They didn't give me back my deposit and they said no smoking never said anything about candles and the manager was really rude we also have people outside fighting could not sleep . Sad thing is my family and I travel from Nevada to be mistreated

That they had us on the same floor the rooms were clean

Hotel Staff were slow and unkind, Room was dirty, stains on the bedspread, Hair on the clean towels, Fridge and Microwave were booked and none were in the room, Carpet was stained and dirty and it was loud you can hear everything going on out side and we were on the second floor. I would never stay here again.

Coffee in the morning was good.

if you are looking for a very quiet place, this place may not be it. The noise does not bother me or anything but there are a lot of times remind myself that there are noises coming from outside.

the reason why i always choose this place is that this place has fast wifi and very comfort. There are bending machines that you can use such as drinks and snacks. All the staff members are very nice and welcoming. There is pool, which is great for family trips. I think this place is in great location, because there is The Source mall right in front of the inn that has all kinds of Korean restaurants, drinks and also very important, movie theater.

They need another elevator on the right side of the building. Free breakfast was ok - not to many choices. Although it seemed dirty when I started to wipe things down, I can say they wiped things down until you get to the picture frame. Everything just seemed dirty in the room, especially the phones and fridge and that chair they had. The color of the room needs updating with everything else in the building. It felt like a motel for the rate we were paying

The only thing I really liked about it was the bed.

Rooms were not well maintained. Had fruit flies coming out of the sink along with a strange odor.

Staff were very friendly. Pool and spa area were nice with plenty of seating. Location was great too. Shopping and dining were all within walking distance.

Well one think I didn’t like was they charge 50 dls deposit and they supposed to return my money back in the next 3 days if I didn’t any damage to the room. First time in my life that happened. Now I will wait and see

Very easy access to the room . Fast and easy to check in and easy to check out too . I love that place nice and clean

The room smelled when we first walked in. Old room needed new carpeting etc, no microwave nor refrigerator in the room. No easy access to the hotel from the street, have to drive through a shopping plaza to get to it. Homeless people hanging out in front.

Like that we ONLY stayed ONE night.

The rooms could have been cleaner, but hey.. You get what you pay for and overall, due to the location and amenities it was pretty convenient.

Early breakfast from 6am-9am so get there or you will miss out!

No hot water in the room, was moved to another room on another floor. The second room faced a busy freeway with zero soundproofing. This room had no water pressure in the shower, which management explained as "because it's a handicap bathroom". Pure crap. ADA bathrooms (there are four) are at the west end of the building. The elevator is at the east end in the lobby. Enjoy the hike.

Checking out, then seeing a $50 hold on my card.

The hotel rooms are old & small and the bathroom was small as well. The room looked dirty. Towels were old & frayed.. My kids didn't mind, but I did

I liked the location. It is close to Knotts Berry Farm and Target. My boys loved the breakfast.

Shower curtains are awkward for the shower, hard to keep water contained to inside the shower. Also, complimentary breakfast was very basic. Only offered red apples as the fruit, should at least have an assortment. Very close to freeway, so if room is on that side, has loud traffic noises.

Room was clean and comfortable. No bed bugs! Older, but decent for the price! Love the waffle maker! Close to Disneyland, Pirate or Joust Dinner, and Knotts!

Never stay there and they didn't reimburse my money and they told me check was at 3pm instead of 9am bad business ethics and miss lead information and still want my money back and the the person at the desk was rude and unprofessional

Kitchen too small. Over crowded for just cereal

I got a hotel for a good value. Even tho being next to a freeway and a busy shopping center very quite.

Signed a nonsmoking agreement and the first room we were given smelled heavily of smoke! In the second room, one of the bed’s sheets were dirty with yellow marks. The blanket on the bed was dirty and chairs had stain marks. Not a clean or well maintained hotel. Questionable people loitering around the hotel...

The staff responded quickly with clean sheets when we asked to replace the dirty yellow stained sheets on one of the beds.

Overbearing manager and upty staff

Was really happy up until the point where we went to pay for another couple days and because it was the weekend the tripled their price and have us 15 minutes to leave or call the cops.. We had been very quiet, respectful,clean and paid on time.. But the manager and staff proceeded to be rude and not helpful at all. Bascily kicked us out and made us homeless for the next couple of days. Im sorry to say but this hotel is great other than the Manager and a couple of the staff members being rude and disrespectful upon our checkout.

They promised to shift me to a room with microwave; In spite of many remainders they never did; Poor Communication between shift changes

Rooms were clean

The location is terrible, right next to the freeway, so it was loud. The room looked dirty, old bedsheets, super thin blankets, and the restroom was gross; didn't want to use it. Towels were torn and dirty (they even had hair on it). Renovations are desperately needed.

The front desk staff was kind.

Costumer service

Nothing.. food that you eat every morning it’s all the same food /breakfast every morning. Hope they will change the food every day.

The only thing is that we couldn't sleep due to the car noise. Very poorly insulated and the door didn't close right, so it literally sounded like we were sleeping with the door open. That's how loud the car noise was.

Location was great, close to everything.

We asked for the room to be extra clean because we have a child with nut allergies but it couldn’t have been because we found used nasal spray in the night stand between the beds. There was four of us staying in the room and they would only bring us 3 towels. I had to go down and sign to get another one each day. The elevator doesn’t work very good.

Liked the location. Close to restaurants and stores. Nice pool and hot tub.

the shower had no water pressure and when I went to tell front desk, maintenance did not come. I asked 3 times and they never came. location of where I had requested room was not even looked at and when I asked front desk clerk checking me in, she/he didn't even acknowledge my request

There was nothing I didn’t like, everything was great. There was a little bit of trouble with the system during check in but it was quickly fixed.

I like the feeling of the room and how comfy it was. It was very clean and welcoming. Also, it stayed warm in the room the whole night.

The prostitute working next door to me. The rooms where joined at some point and it looked like they put up some drywall with a divider door. They definitely did not put insulation in.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The drain backed up in the restroom, room didn’t seem clean. The bed comforter had an iron spot on it from the iron being too hot and too long on it.

The bed was comfy.

Only carbs available. Not great for a diabetic like me. Some thing with protein would be better, even yogurt would be better. Also, a different sugar free sweetener would be better than what was available. There are many better ones available.

Make your own waffles is nice.

That the bathroom light is outside in the room and lock on the bathroom door. Everything was really comfortable for us.

The young man who took care of us was awesome!! Friendly and charming. The room was clean and comfy!!

Bed is a little hard, but durable.

Close to a freeway and a lot of restaurants and shopping. Staff was nice at check-in. I would highly recommend staying there. Plenty of free parking. I was able to get a good night sleep.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The person that checked me in was not very friendly. She didn’t greet me and she didn’t make eye contact and lastly she spoke too softly. I couldn’t hear what she saying and she didn’t seem to want to be there

Very close to Disneyland

It's dirty, MY WORST FEARS ROACHES in the sink and around my toothbrush 😷 the bathroom is falling apart, as u go through the hallways the trash is all over the floor and trash cans over flowing, you need an ID to borrow an iron and the front desk people don't communicate to each other if what's going on they look confused of What I'm asking. Oh and bring your own pillow....I woke up with my neck hurting....JUST DONT STAY 👎😷🤢

Stores and restaurants

Breakfast was OK but I’m not sure if I will book a room again for the price

Breakfast was OK but I’m not sure if I will book a room again for the price

The hotel had too many policies like they don't accept reloadable cards. They couldn't extend my stay because I made the reservation thru a 3rd party even though I was told that it would be ok to pay cash for the 3rd night by one of the staff members. But it became a different story when I went to the lobby to pay for the 3rd night. I spoke with the manager over the phone because she was home ill. They wouldn't make any exceptions. The whole service was unprofessional!!!! I don't mind having a $50 hold on my card. But it was ridiculous to have me chked out and then redo the transaction if I wanted to extend my stay. Why do extra work when there's already a $50 hold on my card? Then ask me for $50 in cash to hold and then charge me for the room to extend my stay? That's ridiculous!!!! Make it convenient for the customer and the employees if a customer wants to extend their stay. So for this hotel it's better to pay cash vs credit card. They can't do both. If you pay thru credit card by a 3rd party they can't roll it over if you want to extend your stay.

The bed was comfy and the location had good restaurants plus there was a Target within walking distance if you wanted some supplies.

This room,128, was just down from pool, we don't use the pool, all the noise is channelled down the hallway and into our room. The neighbours were rather loud also. Seemed the walls were thin, like they were in room with us. Next time I'll ask for an outside room.

We stayed here before in October, and enjoyed pur stay.

Our rooms smelled like Marijuana bad n we had 6 kids, the Furniture needs to be Updated, was noisey by the freeway and the restaurant at night was loud with music, I put for a Lower Ground floor near the pool and was Put on the Fourth (4) Floor on the back side....If Customers Request this than it NEEDS TO BE ACCOMDATED NOT THE EMPLOYEES AT THE FRONT DESK CHANGING YOU TO ANOTHER ROOM WHEN YOU DIDNT REQUEST IT!!!! The Breakfast they had was Cereal, Toast, Small Muffins, and Apples, That’s Not A Continental Breakfast At All!

The bed was comfy n Pillows too.

The room we booked was non-smoking. When we arrived to the room it smelled like it had previously been smoked in prior and there was cigarette burns in the comforter, so I immediately called the front desk to let them know because I did not want to be charged the deposit when I was not at fault. I am pregnant and we had children traveling with us. The front desk was willing to move us rooms which was great and the next room was clean no foul odor. But then we got a call saying maintenance checked the room and it smelled like fresh smoke, insinuating we were the ones who smoked. When I preceded to claim we did not smoke and I was expecting they gave a kind “courtesy reminder” that smoking was not allowed in rooms. Just bad customer service they were not friendly.

the outdoor area (walkway to room and outdoors are old) but for the money, the overall property is more than I expected. You can walk across the parking lot to Target and restaurants...no car necessary

I really liked the comfy bed and their continental breakfast was plentiful with fresh, hot, good tasting coffee.

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√ THE BOXES N WEN I ARRIVED THE FRONT DESK EMPLOYEE SAID.... "WE HAD TO PUT YOU ON THE FOURTH (4) FLOOR ON THE BACK SIDE NEAR THE FREEWAY CAUSE WE RAN OUT OF ROOMS ON THE FIRST FLOOR BECAUSE THE FIRST FLOORS DONT HAVE A MICROWAVE OR REFRIGERATOR!!! I HAD 3 KNEE SURGERIES N LIKE STAYING ON THE FIRST FLOOR, N WAS A UNCONVINCED FOR ME. WHY DOES THE HOTEL OFFER YOU IF U WANT A ROOM ON THE TOP OR FIRST FLOOR N THAN YOU CHECK OFF THE BOXES N THAN THE HOTEL EMPLOYEES PUT U SOMEWHERE ELSE, HIGHER UP N ON THE BACK SIDE OF THE HOTEL!!!! FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!!!! 7. ROOMS N AREA OF LOCATION WAS DIRTY N LOUD N I DIDNT FEEL SAFE!! U CAN SMELL MARIJUANA ON ALL THE FLOORS!! WHERES SECURITY AT? 8. NEED MORE HANDICAP PARKING SLOTS

WE Didn't Like Anything ABOUT THIS HOTEL!!!!

I wish my back was feeling better during my stay...other than that, I Was happy!

I liked the fact that the staff overall was very friendly and really enjoyed the property and location. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend to friends and family.

That the front desk staff weren’t efficient

The front desk staff messed up on my credit card charging me twice and per my bank using wrong information causing me to use a different credit card and over charge me.

Room was suppose to have a microwave, informed the staff that my room didn’t have one.Front desk informed me that not all rooms have one, only some. WiFi And Cable Went Down for hours during my stay.When The WiFi did come back up, It was slow.Pool was suppose to be heated,but was only a little warm.

Area outside the hotel, the front parking lot was very dirty, it looked bad :-(

Staff were very helpful, polite. & kind. They were understanding of our needs and did all they could to accomidate us, I really appreciate that.

1-I dont like the toilet it was old and spend a lot of water ( not the water saving kind) 2- they offer break fast but there is almost no breakfast, its only cofee and bread. If they offer only one egg i would considered that as a good breakfast

I like the location very much , parking is easy, bed is very comfortable, the room is big enough not too tite ,.

There's no entrance on Beach. You need to turn into the Target mall. Building is in need of renovation.

Breakfast is standard light continental, nothing special. I only drank the coffee and went out to eat.

Front desk staff should try to smile once in a while.

Fresh coffee the room was fairly quiet since the hotel is next to freeway it was a good stay overall

I’ve never actually been in a hotel room that was clean enough to suit me. This one wasn’t either. But it wasn’t gross, just could’ve definitely been cleaner. You’ll probably have to make a u-turn to get to it, it’s back behind some restaurants.

Easy check in. Nice sized room. Close to a few restaurants, some shopping. Pretty quiet. Friendly enough clerk at front desk.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

My review is based on cleanliness,smell and over all experience. The facility smells like cigarette smoke I’m not sure why but there are signs posted everywhere ( stating smoke free facility absolutely no smoking) you would think this would help. Plus fines for smoking on premises. The rooms smelled like smoke and just dirty I never walked with out my shoes . 😁 if had the chance will not stay here again. Will also be sending an email to corporate regarding this facility.

About the only thing was the rate. Inexpensive .