Reviews of Red Roof Inn Chicago - Downers Grove 2 stars

1113 Butterfield Road, Downers Grove, IL 60515, USA

#5 of 6 hotels in Downers Grove

It wasn't motel 6.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

When I say that I'm not going to use your friggin safe, maybe that means I'm not going to use your friggin safe, and the immediate price should reflect that...

It wasn't motel 6. Yay!

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Pleasant, except for the rise in cost in one room for one night.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Price was 50% more than I paid last time. Was shocked. Was not worth $90.00 a night. Sad.

I liked the closeness to the stores. First floor access to parking.

Poor
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

When you shower water leaks out of something near the edge if the tub. Power went out while I stayed there. House keepers didn’t put new toilet papers or towels in the room and barely fixed the bed. Someone was smoking weed outside my parents room. Air conditioning wasn’t working in 3 rooms they had which sucked especially that it was hot.

The location was nice

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

It was okay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Checkin time was at 3 and we arrived at 3:30 and still had to wait 40 minutes for a cleaned room. Also I requested extra towels when I booked the room and they did not give us any

The air conditioning worked well and the room was clean

Meeeeh would not go there again
    • Superior King Room

Looked dirty and allot of destroyed things in buildings. Smelled weed from allot of rooms. Far away from city better to stay at closer one Becouse Uber cost me allot to town

Bed comfy but under bed i was scared there will be bugs Becouse the sheets where yellowbrownish. Overall good clima , stuff was nice doe very kind

We needed cheap lodging for 6 nights. You get what you pay for. It was OK for our purposes.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Floor made my feet black and floor felt wet, maybe because we were on the ground floor on a slab foundation. Room could have been cleaned more thoroughly. The last 2 days we were there, it was not cleaned at all.

King size bed was great for a good night's sleep. Motel was in a convenient location for us. NIghtly rate was the lowest of all.

Horrible, dirty, hoe-tell and drug barn!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I had to go to store t ok but bleach cleaner for the room to wipe everything down. We slept with our clothes on and left the next day. I was highly upset after driving for 15 hours and wanting to get cleaned up and a good night sleep. Staff at check in was rude and nonchalant and did not care. Checkout staff was more caring and apologetic. Will post pics soon. Just seek another place to stay, unless you deal, use drugs and sell or buy sex.

Price is only draw
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Right on top of highway, so noise level is high. Worked ok for me traveling alone, I probably would not bring my family here. Room ok except that one if the lights was not working properly.

Price is only draw

Ok
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I know I took a Handicap Room, because it was the only room on the ground floor left. But there dish TV service was sub - parr😠 and I like seeing the car 🚗 up on blocks getting repaired.

What eggs? & the room smelled musty. Also the TV went OUT during the rain they had. And, the vending machine was out of order. The bed was nice, to say the only good thing.

Was close to O'Hare for a few hours sleep after meeting a midnight arrival. Slept 1:15-5:50 a.m.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

VERY surprised and disappointed in having a room with no functioning light above the bathroom vanity. Getting up at 5:50, that was a very dark place to get my face washed and make-up on. Housekeeping should check on switches every day, especially in bathroom area!

Bed comfortable. Met my request for a first floor room.

Disappointing.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The lock on my door broke at 11 pm with my things inside the room and me outside the room. There was no maintenance person on site or on call and they couldn't find the emergency key to let in. I had to sleep in another room with nothing and faced the prospect of having to leave the next morning without my things. It wasn't a good nights sleep. The hotel didn't charge me for that night's stay but I would much rather have had 8 hours of sleep instead of a free room and 2 hrs sleep.

Price was right and the room was okay. I was just looking for a bed and a shower.

I won't be back
    • Superior King Room

The room. Usually the second building isn't to clean, seems to be more people that live at the hotel that stay back there and it's not clean with people hanging out and garbage. I also had an ant infestation so bad in the bathroom. I had to cancel a reservation 2 weeks ago because the staff then was so unfriendly and the guy had a huge attitude. Also, left my watch and earrings and no one seems to have seen them. So red roof in employs thieves now. I won't ever return to the property until it changes management of something.

The staff was finally friendly and helpful. Usually there is a guy there with alot of attitude.

Comfortable and good for the price.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Front desk was not friendly. Shower was loud and the above bed light did not work. Check out was at 11, housekeeping was banging on the door at 10. Yelled we was getting ready and they still continued to knock opened the door at let them know we was still in the room.

For the price it’s worth it. Even though I didn’t use room service it was nice it know it was available. Close to stores and restaurants.

I was disappointed, I wanted to treat myself. Not a treat.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room had a strange odor when I came in. No hair dryer, no coffee maker in the room. It was not what I was expecting at all. I have stayed at other Red Roof Inns that were not as “motelish” I didn’t feel like I wanted to sleep under the covers/sheets. Not dirty just worn.

Location was convenient. I really enjoyed the shower, the pressure was amazing and the height of the shower head was high enough so I didn’t have to stoop. The TV was nice.

The location is very convenient.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

My bedside table was sticky, which was disturbing. Not the most comfortable beds.

The location is very convenient. Everyone who works there is super nice!

An economical place to stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The location was 11 miles from where I needed to be but was my choice by prioritizing cost. I didn't want to pay $100 -$150 per night. There is no elevator to the second level where I stayed.

There were no bedbugs contrary to another comment I read. The room was warm enough.The water pressure in the shower was good. The wakeup call worked. The staff was pleasant. Adequate number of parking spaces was available.

Never will stay again in red roof just if I am low in money, thats all the reason i stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Heater didn’t work, no fridge nor microwave, i could hear other people, the guy in the front desk was rude, never told me Hi or hello plus he told me were you going you don’t know were to go! Bad experience

It smell good

This is my second times starting here.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

This is my second times starting here. The first time I was unhappy fur to poor customer service, and the room was not cleaned well. I thought I'd give it a second chance because it was such a good deal, and mayvpbe the unclean room was just a hiccup, but it was more of the same. Should on the furniture that had not been wiped up well. The sink was dirty, still had toothpaste in it from the last guest. The toilet was dirty. Won't be giving them another chance.

All in all, it was a great stay. I appreciate the great customer service!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The first room that I had was not clean, the toilet was clogged and the sheets were dirty. But again the staff made the experience better for me by getting another room that was clean and an upgrade. I really appreciate their service!

I appreciate the staff for being professional and placing me into another room that was and an upgrade. I really appreciate that. Thank you !

Won’t stay there again

The price

It’s was not clean it had mold around the tub, and the carpet was not clean. I check the bed for bugs when I move the bed the carpet was nasty

Tub didn't drain.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Tub didn't drain. It was dirty. Boogers on wall. Was given key to room that was clearly not ready for an occupant. Went to front desk to get another room that was just as crappy

I liked the location.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Upon arriving the front desk staff didn't greet me, he was on a personal call , and had the call on speaker. The heat in the room didn't work very well.

I liked the location. The bed was comfortable.

My rate
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Some noise and the cleaning of the rooms.

It's close to some places like restaurants, groceries, etc. Plus it isn't that far from O'Hare Airport.

Julius at the front desk was awesome!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Julius at the front desk was awesome!! He was very hospitable and kind throughout my stay. He not only gave me verbal directions to my seminar, he printed them off for me as well. He also asked the important question "can I help you with anything else?" before I left the lobby. TOP SHELF customer service :)

It was crap
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

It wasn’t warm in our room the entire stay. And House keeping never came to clean our room, make the beds, dump the garbage, or give us fresh towels.

The person who checked us in was really nice and helpful.

I'd like someone from red roof inn to contact me this place is a disaster
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Everything was so nasty and I'm military so I've stayed in plenty red roof inns that's why I decided on this one Never again

Nothing the worst red roof inn I've ever stayed at we got bed bug bites and not once did they offer to clean room we couldnt even get towels or toilet paper

The location was very very clean and the staff was very...
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The heat in the room took a long time to kick in, there is no microwave or fridge in the room and it’s kind of small it looks a lot better in the pictures but it’s still a nice hotel for a quick stay and a good price

The location was very very clean and the staff was very helpful and kind

I loved my stay there and I would very much so visit again

Nothing to say

I liked that they had the coffee bar open all day the housekeepers were very polite and friendly and also very helpful and anything I need for my room far as condiments they supplied me with them

Fantastic - couldn't be better

No breakfast

The night front desk person, Julius, was wonderful. The battery in our car died. He helped us get AAA out to the hotel. He even offered us an extended check out because NOON was too early for us. The bed was a dream to sleep on. The room was very clean.

I got what I paid for. Cheap room per night result in lake of operation from management sand staff.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

But as far as the rooms; not good. I was awaken by a bug cooling on me, the room don’t have a refrigerator not macro wave. The community microwave was pretty nasty and the snack area smelled.

The young ladies at the front office where pretty cool. The location was ok for the area it’s in.

This place sucks.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I stayed here the night before a very big exam, and I could not have had a worse experience. The entire night there was a light pounding noise like someone was bouncing a tennis ball - from the time I went to bed to the time I woke up. Long story short, I got about 4 hours of sleep. Also, I forgot my charger in the room and I called to see if they could get it. They tried to convince me that it wasn’t in the room before even checking. Just an overall poor experience.

I will not stay here again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms were dirty. I brushed my hair befor leaving and when i returned that night the same hairs were in that sink. The same line men was on the bed and the same dirty face towel was still hanging on the shower rod! The room had a slightl odor.

Location and staff

Okay, but not much value.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Not a good value for the price. I can stay in a hotel for the same price and have a room that comes with a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot included (without having to pay more to get those ammenities).

Parking, cleanliness, front desk friendliness

Amazing staff and lots to do near the hotel!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff was AMAZING!! Our room was very clean!! Overall it was a great experience!! There is plenty to do around the hotel! We definitely will be staying here again!!

It’s clean and the guy on the front desk he was great
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The both room wouldn’t flush and the shower didn’t drain and the sink also didn’t drain the room is very small

It’s clean and the guy on the front desk he was great

This place should not be on a recommended list if quality is in anyways a concern for your customers
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Itchy-scratchy cleanliness, incompetent front desk , noisy, when requesting late check-out the house keepers constantly bangs loudly on the door anyway. Toilets are broken all the time . Faulty door locks, someone could easily kick the safety lock off. Flys inside and it's November .

Heat

Good if you don’t mind low frills at a good price!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Not the fault of the hotel but the maps app shows it being on the other side of the street causing some confusion and requiring us to have to call for help. We didn’t know about the difference in room sizes/price so were a bit surprised not having a few things (again, not their fault really as we booked thru 3rd party)- but they did not have any bath towels in our room so my husband went to the office and they didn’t have any clean but did have their less than perfect ones that they have for pets! It was clean and no problem for me, plus I learned they allow pets! 😄

Comfortable, if smallish room, great price, surprisingly quiet considering location and having parking right out the door. This hotel has lower priced, somewhat smaller rooms (think motel) without a lot of frills. No iron/board, hair dryer, coffee maker or extra frills but you can get the bigger room and stuff for more money. But you can also go to the office and borrow them and get free coffee in the office! They have a frequent traveler program that if you book directly will give you 10/1 points per dollar spent toward a free room.

my trip was okay.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Hotel location was convenient but highway traffic noise. No breakfast but only rotten coffee and hot water for tea. sticky and dirty floor and no room service on weekend. bring your own towel because hotel towel are smelly.

location was convenient.

STAIRS ARE THE WORST!!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

My Room Was By the Stairs i Heard Traffic ALL NITE ! UP & DOWN STAIRS! CALLED FRONT DESK! FOR ANOTHER ROOM NONE AVAILABLE. PEOPLE TALKN BY MY DOOR! TERRIBLE!

Clean

The room was very clean.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

A few of the guests/residents were kind of shady not in a mean way but dirty/odd. Several were just sitting up and down the stairs smoking. Making it hard to get luggage up stairs. Next door to us there was a man door wide open laying in his bed. My child was afraid and would sleep by herself. (she is 6) I know that people land on hard times but it did unfortunately make the place look dirty and shady.

The room was very clean. Staff at the front desk were very nice.

Never again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

First, the RR Inn was listed as located at 3117 Butterfield Road, Downers Grove, IL It is, in fact, located at 3117 Frontage Road. As a consequence, my GPS system could not find it. It took 3 phone calls to the facility before I figured out how to get to it. In other words, the front desk was of NO help. This wasterd 45 minutes. Second, although the room was advertised as "no smoking", some earlier customer had smoked and the room had not been aired out afterwards. Third, the toilet leaked water onto the floor of the bathroom

There was a very nice sized desk in the room.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Cleanliness was not up to what I expected. You could tell it had been awhile since they had done any deep cleaning. The smear that looked like blood on the bathroom door was disgusting. Next time I travel I will bring my own disinfecting wipes.

There was a very nice sized desk in the room. Plenty of space to spread out and get work done. Nice to have restaurants within walking distance.

You get what you pay for.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Outside and inside were shabby. Loose weather stripping hung off the exterior door. The light fixture above the vanity sink was filthy. There was mold in the bathroom near the ceiling. Pillows were very hard. Loud music and shouting outside our room lasted past midnight. Two tiny soaps for a 3 night stay were definitely not enough for two people.

The price was low compared to other properties in the neighborhood. The bed was comfortable enough.

lack luster stay , decent value for the money but could be better

staff was rude. wouldnt change our sheets or bring extra towels without having to ask. and no microwaves or fridges. What kind of hotel doesnt have microwaves and fridges for their guest

value for the money

would have been better off in a sleeping bag at a motorway service station
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The red roof inn is not in Downers grove ( a lovely place ) but bang on the roadside of the interstate in the middle of nowhere - a complete nightmare

THe rooms were clean throughout and the beds comfy

Will pretty much stay here every single time i come to Chicago.
    • Superior King Room

Really nothing negative to say, just saw a few bugs, but I'm assuming it's that time of year.

Very nice and clean property, mostly quiet, very nice area/part of town, right in the middle of everything, so that's very convenient of course.

Wouldn't come again
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Staff was rude. I came to Chicago to celebrate my 21st birthday which is 8/25/17. Well when I tried to check in 8/24/17 at 2pm they wouldn't let me cause I'm not 21 yet. Which whatever I get it you got rules but the one lady was COMPLETELY rude about it. I tried to understand why I couldn't check in and she just walked away from me? Then when I came back at 12am to check in sense I was actually 21 the guy that checked me in didn't even understand why the two ladies in the day didn't check me in. Soo is it a strict rule or were they just being rude? Either way won't be going back, even if it's a rule there was no reason for them to treat me like that.

Terrible
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

This was probably the worst hotel I've ever been in. Very dirty with mold in the AC unit. Room smelled terrible. I booked two nights but could barely take one night. Redroof Inn definitely did not gain a customer.

will never stay here again.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The floor was stickey, the lights didn't work. The shower leaked and the maid put a towel to blocked it. Did not provide new towels. The remote control was broken

Absolutely terrible! Do not stay here!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was fifthly. Stains on the blankets, pealing paint, dead flys, broken outlets, sink did not work, toilet stained and dirty, burned out light bulbs, sprinkler heads wrapped with plastic bags... I could go on and on. Completely terrible. I will never stay at a Red Roof Inn again.

See what I didn't like .. sums up my stay there.
    • Superior King Room

The dirty sheets that I found a long pubic hair as soon as I pulled them down to get in. Wasn't in the room more than 10 minutes so I booked another room near by and stayed there. But my dog had the room for the night . Plus it was a little loud outside. Sorry i probably won't be staying there ever again.

That they accepted pets.

Uncomfortable and gross.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The tv kept switching channels and did not always turn on. There were dead bugs on the floor. When I asked for the maid service to come in and sweep they did not show up and when they did it was a poor job. Delivered towels at 6p.m. and the woman was rude and brought her child with her. How unprofessional. I always stay at Red Roof when traveling but this time was sooo disappointing that I will no longer consider them an option.

The staff were very friendly and tried to do their best.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The floor was extremely slippery--except where there were carpet runners! And, each time I used a tissue to wipe up a spot of water, something black came off on the tissue. It was strange, because the floor did not appear dirty!

The staff were very friendly and tried to do their best.

Downers Grove
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pillows were flat, cigarette burns in comforters, one bed had a blanket with a red stain on it. Trash cans outside were full. It was quiet and a good location.

Meh at best....
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The smell of mold when we walked in was offensive. The floors felt disgusting so I had to wear shoes if I wasn't sitting in bed. And the bathroom was so cramped. The toilet didn't want to flush half the time. And the shower curtain didn't do anything to keep water from getting all over the floor outside of the bath.

I liked how big the bed and tv were.

Filthy and awful experience
    • Superior King Room

First off, we were given a key to someone else's room. Terrifying walking in to that. Once We finally got our room, the place was filthy. Hairs everywhere, dirty toilet, dirty floors, even the sheets were dirty. No toilet paper or towels. The person who checked us in and didn't give a damn about any of this was named Amanda and she should be fired. Totally awful experience. One front desk person julius was nice and said it would be cleaned, but the only thing different was clean sheets put on. I paid ahead for 5 days, which was a terrible mistake. It was cheap and close to where my husband and I were visiting his dying father. I'll never stay at another red roof. First and last time. And I'm telling everyone. I didn't pay for a Hilton, I get it. But it should have at least been clean. Even the corporate office of red roof emailed me back and had nothing to say but sorry. There are so many other places to stay that are cheap and affordable. I'll never stay at a red roof.

It was cheap. But you get what you pay for. Lesson learned

My experience
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was dirty, the faucet had mold, it took 3 days after I told them to give us towels, toilet paper, and clean towels. The beds are full size not queen size. Our simple phone samsung charger was stolen. The recepcionist, lead housekeeper, apoligize for the issue.

Not even your average Red Roof Inn.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Where do I start??? Floors were sticky like a dive bar. Bed covers, chairs, toilet seat had cigarette burn marks. Beds lumpy and worn. Walls had holes. Phone did not work. Most outlets did not work. Tub dirty. NO hairdryer (as stated) I was told there would be a fridge and microwave in room, but there was NONE. I asked to have NO housekeeping come in my room, but yet found one day that ONE bed was made, but not the other, changed some linens but not all and left other dirty linens around the room. Neighbors looked like they live there long time and their kids hung around being nosy. More neighbors moved in (long term I assume because they were unloading a U-Haul into the room). Loud arguing into the night and all night long (thank goodness that was at my last night there). People smoking outside and carrying loud conversations all day and night. Dog poop everywhere in the parking lot, walkways, and grassy areas between where cars parked. I have stayed at other RRI, but this is the worst. Ever.

Being able to park near your room. Other than that, nothing.

Great Location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No swimming pool or activities for kids but we were comfortable.

The price and the location. We have family in Downers Grove. Slept and showered so it met our needs.

Expected more than I got- Items stolen
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

They went through my luggage and stole four of my shirts, then attempted to tell the woman at the front desk, she blamed it on me possibly misplacing them. My bag was ziptied shut until the morning after I checked in, and everything was there, went to the mall nearby with my partner and came back that evening to find things missing, and my luggage clearly rummaged through. She then blamed in on the woman that cleans the rooms, yet offered no retribution for the articles taken.

Clean room, comfy bed on the cheap.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Something was up with the key cards, as I had to have my re-coded each time I returned to the room. It only took a 1 minute walk to the front desk and a few seconds to fix. Just a bit odd.

This is a great place for the money!! The staff was very friendly and it was very close to where I was consulting.

Excellent 🙂
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Everything. Parking, the staff, the service amazing. Great location with lots of near by places to go to . Lovely area. Will definitely book again at the red roof inn.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Good
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I made a reservation for a single king bed and I was given a double bed without any notice. It was not a big deal since I was traveling alone but the fact that I was expecting something else and I was not told I wasn't getting it made me uncomfortable.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Reasonable Price But Not Great
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I stayed for 4 nights and they didn't clean the room even once. I had to ask for clean towels everyday and usually they wouldn't show up until I left the room. I went looking for them a couple times myself. The room was not very clean and I killed a huge spider on the floor. Upon checkout, I complained about no room service and the desk attendant said it was because I put the "Do not disturb" sign on my door. I had it there until I left the room and supposedly if they come by really early and it's there, they don't come back! That has never been the case in other hotels.

The shower was awesome.

My stay was pretty good. Just could've used more space for 3 people.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was a little smaller thank I hoped for and a few flies were in there.

The bed was comfortable and there were alot of stores surrounding that was cool.

Good Price & Location, Dirty Bed Sheets!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bed was very dirty and I used my sheets and pillow since I was moving to Chicago. No breakfast or dining rooms in the hotel. Room door is exposed directly to the street and it is difficult to sleep if there are some noise or talking in the street.

Good price, great location near so many restaurants and fast food places. Area is Safe at night.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Don't stay at a RRR!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room smelled like someone just smoked a carton of Winstons in there, no iron or ironing board, no fridge, etc.... after the first night I moved to the Comfort Inn a few blocks away, WOW, what a difference👍

Good location, reasonable for price.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

We were unable to eat our leftover pizza because our room didn't have either a microwave or frig. The air conditioning was very loud.

The staff was very pleasant and recommended we eat dinner at Giordano's down the street which was fantastic deep dish pizza.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

We had mixed feelings about this stay.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The maid had so many rooms to clean that she did not have time to get to us for three days in a row. We had no clean towels until we phoned to get some, the bed was not made up, and the waste basket was not emptied.

One desk clerk was very helpful printing boarding passes for our return flight. Another gave us good local driving directions. Another made change for us with coins for the unattended toll booths that are all over Chicago.

Did the Job
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was on the second floor and I have trouble with stairs. Paint was flaking off the walls in one spot. Floors needed to be swept better, I got dirt on my feet. Bathroom couldn't be any tinier. My feet hit the wall when I sat on the toilet. Toilet was very low and wobbly. Very hard to get up. Could have used bigger and more pillows.

Room was relatively quiet even though it was near a super highway. Seemed to be over all clean. Had enough towels. Everything worked - the shower and sink, cooling system, TV. Very close to several good restaurants. Beds were pretty comfortable.

Great value location for the C2E2 convention every year!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I would have personally preferred a much larger coffee pot in the office for filling my morning mug.

We loved this location because of the quick access to local restaurants and especially the fast access to the interstate highway system for easy commuting to downtown Chicago!

No Towels for You!
    • Superior King Room

You can't get towels from anybody, you have to be there when the cleaning staff comes or let them put them in your room when you're not there. Because of previous bad experiences elsewhere with cleaning staff in my room when I'm gone I don't want them in there. The office could notprovide any towels and wanted to know what time I come and go so they could meet me but I don't want to give my schedule to people who have keys to my room as I keep medicines and other things of value in there. I have never seen a motel that couldn't provide towels when you ask for them until this one and that is why I checked out 4 days early and won't be back. Another drawback was the old worn out saggy mattress that made my back ache.

The room was clean.

Done Deal - Would stay there again without a doubt!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

For some reason my room was not cleaned during the day and I did not automatically receive new towels, although this might not be included in Red Roof Inn Service for multi night guests due to the amazing price.

Hotel was remodeled and all in-room amenities were top of the line. Very impressed with quality of Superior King Room, and Awesome price, saved even more by booking a second night!

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

5.5
    Dingy dirty room. Very pleasant staff.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We confirmed our room through booking.com that was to have 2 beds, a refrigerator, and a microwave. I also requested handicap accessibility. We did get the handicap room, but only one bed and no fridge or microwave. They said they would reimburse us for the extra we paid for the room upgrade that we didn't get. Apparently they don't have room upgrades for handicap rooms. Our room was dirty, especially the bathroom. Had peeling paint on the heating panels. See pics.

Didn't eat at a restaurant. Staff at hotel was very pleasant.

Never stay here!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Dirty room, reeking of smoke (non smoking room), old potato chips under the bed. Housekeeping did not clean room. We walked into the room the second evening with unmade beds, dirty towels, etc.