Reviews of Red Roof Inn Indianapolis South 2 stars

5221 Victory Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46203, USA

#107 of 129 hotels in Indianapolis

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Treated very poorly was given a free night because of being treated poorly but still dont feel right about how i was treated. Wont be going back i believe.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

There was blood on the pillow cases and the staff did not seem to care about it when it was mentioned to them.

The shower was nice and seemed to be clean.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

When we checked in, the price had gone up $30. Even after showing them the documentation for the reservation price, one of the staff insisted - pretty belligerently - that the higher price was what would be charged. When we asked for his name, he refused to give it to us! My husband made it clear that our review of the hotel was going to suffer - a lot. To be fair, later that evening we were called by the front desk and told they would honor the price quoted when we reserved the room. Which was great - but the whole check-in interaction had left us with a pretty bad impression.

NA

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When we arrived and entered the room,it was smelling that somebody had smoked inside! I asked the receptionist if there was another room without that smell and after visiting others I found one!

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The lady checking me in was new.not sure her name she is white but she is extremely rude. She was literally huffing and puffing as if I was wanting to much.i shouldn't feel like I can't ask for something or express a problem if I had one but this lady just didn't have the time and would rather be elsewhere. I'm not the only person I reserved a second room for my friends and they chose to stay else where because of her attitude.other than my experience with this lady this is my number one place. I just hope someone else is there next time I refer a friend.

Iv always chosen red roof south with no problems I love it

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The bathtub was slick and needed a bath mat or some other anti-slip Protection installed

Room was clean and well kept and there were lots of electrical outlets for charging electrical devices

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It wasn’t clean, It stunk really bad like cigarette smoke even in the non smoking room. Employee walked into my room unannounced. NEVER going back!

Didn’t like the property.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Didn't have microwave!Shouldn't matter what type of room, when traveling from afar an there's no continental breakfast etc..and for A microwave will be convenient for such things and snacks etc.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Non-smoking room completely reeked of smoke to the point that my clothes smelled the next day, people smoking weed outside my room on first floor, shower was dirty.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Handicapped accessible bathroom did not have handicapped accessible shower. It was just a regular tub. Not really handicapped accessible but we made due.

Handicapped accessible toilet

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The AC was covered in paint splotches that I thought was dirt. The mattress was thin and not super comfortable. But I got a hotel for cheap. It's everything I expected. I don't hold it against them. It was clean and quiet, just not luxurious.

The woman behind the desk was very friendly.I had had a rough morning, but I got there well before check-in. She said the room was ready and made my day with a smile.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Front desk was lazy and unattentive. Did not care about our well being and I had a son with Autism that he doesn’t like loud noises. Was put in back of the hotel and requested front. Other guests came much later and was put up front.

Nothing . Got no rest because of other routy guests . Asked for a floor level upfront room . Was told that they were booked solid. Was very uncomfortable. Routy guests banged on my door. Told the front desk and they told us to call the police ourselves. Nothing was done!

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Could have had a refrigerator in the room, and a microwave.

The motel was in a good area where public transportation to downtown was available, which we took advantage of. Saved headache of finding parking in Indianapolis. Motel was adequate for sleeping. Not much else to do. Reasonable price for the room. BIG bed.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There is nothing other than no microwave and fridge. That all the things I don't like. Can't say anything bad.

This place is great. Check in is quick and staff friendly. Nice grilling and smoking area. Place is very clean. Front desk attendant very courteous. She even made sure my room was in order.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It would have been nicer if it would have had a refrigerator and microwave in the room I think all rooms should have them

the room is very clean and quiet

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Volume on TV couild have been a little louder. The heating unit in the room overrode the volume slightly

Management and staff went above and beyond. Paperwork that I needed printed or faxed for my business was promptly done

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Location seems to be in a rough neighborhood. Hotel has the police come around during the night. No late check out available or offered, even if you check in at 300am. Then, front desk will call you at 1000am of you haven't checked out yet.

My room type was available.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Stayed at this hotel last week, no problems or complaints. Booked a room last night and when we arrived to check in. Susan was checking me in and told me it was $103 for one night one room. I attempted to show her my reservation and she said she didn’t want to see it cause it didn’t matter. I asked her if there was anyway to fix it because she also stated she didn’t know why it was $103 but there’s nothing she can do. She told me to pay or leave because she was trying to help. So I asked her if I could just rebook it online & she told me no again. I asked her how she was “helping” me in anyway & she just stared at the computer. Then told me there was nobody else to speak to cause she was the only one there. When I asked for a phone number for someone she told me “no” and then threatened me with the police. I have no problems with red roof inn but I will never go back to this location.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I booked the reservation. I booked 2 king size bedrooms. Checked in. Our rooms were 2 double beds. No coffee maker. Thevstagf didn't seem know what they were doing.

It was close to where we were going to. Room was clean.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

A little expensive for collage students. Away from the airport and other places (location).

Bed and cleanliness of bathroom. Big enough and is well equipped (Shampoo, clothes hanger, etc.)

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Linda was passive aggressive and the other 2 that worked graveyard shift didn't know what they were doing. Charged me separately when it should've been one total amount (as booked) & overcharged me. Water in vending machines were sold out so have to walk at 4AM across the street to buy a 24pack of water for my family and I.

The location. It's 1 minute from 465 and 3 minutes from I65. Can get around within 10 minutes.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

MY BED HAD BED BUGS. I WOKE UP@740a, WITH SOMETHING BITING ME AND WHEN I TURNED THE LIGHT ON AND PULLED THE COVER"S BACK THERE IT WAS. WE PULLED THE MATTRESS AND LINEN'S OFF OF BOTH BED'S AND FOUND MORE CRAWLING ON THE DUST RUFFLE ONLY ON ONE BED. WE TOOK PICTURES, ALSO WENT INTO BATHROM AND FOUND A BABY ROACH. MY DAUGHTER CALLED THE FRONT DESK AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD HAVE SOMEONE LOOK AT IT THE NEXT DAY. SO MY DAUGHTER WENT TO FIND THE HOUSE KEEPER AND SHE GAVE HER A BUSINESS CARD TO THE GENERAL MANAGER. SO AFTER NOTHING WAS DONE MY DAUGHTER WENT AND GOT A DIRTY LAUNDRY BIN AND PUT ALL THE LAUNDRY IN IT AND TOOK IT OUTSIDE. THEN WE RECEIVED A PHONE CALL AN HOUR LATER FROM FRONT DESK ASKING US DID WE WANT TO SWITCH ROOMS TO TAKE A SHOWER. I TOLD HER NO. SHE SAID SHE THOUGHT WE WERE CHECKING OUT, I TOLD HER WE ARE. SO THEN SHE TOLD ME THAT SOMEONE WOULD BE CONTACTING ME AETER THEIR WAS AN INVESTIGATION. IT WOULDTAKE (3) DAY'S. SO BY WEDNESDAY, I SHOULD HEAR FROM THEM. SHE GAVE ME THE NAME'S OF 2 PEOPLE. AS OF TODAY THURSDAY, NOV. 2, I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM ANY ONE!

Great locatin. Very clean.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Beds were a little hard, morning staff member was very rude. All we needed to do was check out and she was very snippy telling us to just leave the key and she would do it later.

Room was clean

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

At check out, the clerk acted as though she was high, scared out of her mind,? Refused to give me a receipt for my stay. She said it would be e-mailed to me. Have not seen it. I asked her the closest restaurant for breakfast. She replied "I don't know". The whole time she was quickly pacing back and forth in her office with her hands in her coat pocket. I did not appreciate the rudeness.

Price, ease of booking online. Location.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was uncleaned and I had to get the manager to show her spilled of coffee on the tv stand and the pillow cases was not clean.

I like tge quietness of the place

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Can't really think of anything.

It was close to the interstate, and near to a lot of restaurants and stores. The staff was very helpful and accommodating.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Room had a chemical odor of cleaning fluid. Furnishings a little worn.

We arrived late in the evening; the fire alarm in our room was beeping with a low battery. The desk clerk was friendly & helpful, and immediately got a new battery, climbed up a ladder and replaced it. The beds were comfortable, and the room clean. Location very convenient to freeway, and close to restaurants, stores, etc.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Staff was very rude and hateful. Talked about things not at all professional.Very prejudice toward certain people.Particularly Caucasian men. Tried turning in application before leaving said hiring but wouldn't look at mine.Staff were very lazy and not at all friendly.Also and especially not very pleasant on the eyes. Gossiped badly about people. Possibly most were on some sort of drugs.Threatened some guests with police after they paid more money than actually should have!

Pretty nice and comfortable rooms for most part..

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

There was no refrigerator in our room as advertised, but we were able to keep our food in our cooler overnight. Didn't go to office about it because we happy with the room.

Parked our car right outside the room. It was a small room, but had a great bed and shower! Within walking distance of White Castle, McDonalds, Steak N Shake and Starbucks! Nothing fancy...convenient location right off the interstate and price was great!

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The Staff was great, Heavy rain hit the area and the staff let me park my motorcycle under the stairs in the breeze way. Went out of the way to make sure great service was given.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The parking is RIGHT in front of the rooms, and I mean right in front. Had a few idiots with VERY LOAD exhaust on their cars. Was woken up at 2:00, 4:00. People talking while having a smoke right outside the room. Wore ear plugs for the last 2 nights.

The tv and the cable tv was very good, lots of channels . Great location. Staff was friendly.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room had no microwave, or refrigerator so we lived out of a styrofoam cooler for 13 days. Also, we had to ask for a hairdryer, strange! Booking.com's description of the room said that a first floor room was considered an upgrade as in more money. Ridiculous! We weren't charged an additional fee, but we're paying $80.00+ per night for a substandard room. So, why was there no upgrade features? We did request a first floor room because I had broken my foot weeks before and could not climb stairs. A few days after we arrived in Indianapolis we found out the Brickyard 400 was that first weekend we were there. We had no plans to attend the race. We were there to visit our daughter and grandsons. Also, at check-in I was told we be charged $1.50 per night for the use of a safe in the room. When I asked why be charged for something we wouldn't be using------the reply was if we didn't use the safe we could ask for a credit on our bill. How does the hotel know if the safe was used? When I checked out I told the desk clerk that we didn't use the safe and she replyed o.k. I was asked by the desk clerk if I wanted a , that seemed a little odd. Why wouldn't you want a receipt? I always. get one and I don't have to ask. After I left linthe hotel office, I then looked at the bill. The desk clerk did not refund the fee for a safe we didn't use. It seem apparent that people are making this hotel their home. They seemed very familiar and friendly with the staff. Sometimes the staff was more interested with these people that their job. The bed and bath linens were thread bare, especially the sheets, as they had tears in them. Some of the towels had stains in them, too.

Not much.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

even though got confirmation from booking.com. they gave away the 2nd room twice....once Friday night and then again Saturday. It is sad that the confirmation did not mean anything and more sad that the staff is so incompetent as to not realize when they have already rented a room before giving to another customer

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

You wouldn't match the price on the booking app, so I had to enter my personal info on my cell phone, which I'm very nervous about doing. The floor in our room was "grainy" feeling, which made us feel that the room was not as clean as we would have liked. The rest of the room was fine. When I told the front desk gal about the grainy floor when we checked out, she said that it was the cleaning product they use. She said that other customers had mentioned it also and that she'd let the manager know abut it. Hope she did!

Staff was very friendly!

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Would have liked to have in room coffee facilities. Having to go to reception each time for a drink was a bit of a pain!

The staff were great. Helpful and friendly.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We were told that we would have refrigerators and microwaves in some of the rooms that didnt happen and there was a guy next to room 327 with 3 barking ass dogs that got arrested on sunday evening

Thw rooms were clean and beds were comfortable.

Nothing ....

Loved the location....the staff were fantastic ....Amber checked me in & the interaction was fabulous ....she is very customer service oriented & should be commended for that as it is hard to come by these days. Thanks Amber

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

We usually stay with the Holiday Inn group of hotels, but every hotel was booked. We had never before stayed at a Red Roof Inn. Front desk staff were friendly, but brusk. They should have let us check in and then call us when the room was ready. Room felt old and worn out. Looked dismal inside. Our bed had hair in it and on the pillow. We also had mosquitoes inside. We will never again stay at a Red Roof Inn!

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking/ Disability Access

The rooms are renovated from the typical Red Roof rooms and had wood flooring which were NOT cleaned on a daily basis. When you walk in with shoes, you do tend to drag in the dirt and I tend to keep my shoes on in a hotel room but the floor was not mopped at all and the bath tub and toilet were NOT cleaned during my 3 night stay. I took a towel and wiped the floor (YUCK!!). Microwave was from the 1980s but it did work fine. When I called to the front desk on Saturday evening I was told that the housekeepers were somewhere around and go flag one down - NOT. Also, after clean up on Saturday, piles of garbage were stored just around the corner form our room and it was a HOT evening - wow!!! the Smell!!! And honestly, what's with the tip envelope? However, upon checkout the front desk person did take care of me. Thank you. However, I don't think I would stay there again.

We had a disability room so there was extra space - bed was comfy, good internet access, parking right outside the door and close to a Wal-Mart for groceries and lots of food options - the Japanese restaurant right beside the hotel (Fujiyama) was AMAZING.

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

When we arrived, the woman said they didn't have a room for us. And we had to beg her to find something. Even though We noticed there were 7 empty rooms near our room. Non smoking room with smoking stains on several counters, and a burn on he bed. Small blood stain on sheets.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Front desk staff who was a male acted like he couldnt be bothered to help with extra towels and pillows . very off putting attitude

The rooms were super clean and the beds were comfy

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was very muggy, even with the air on, and cigarette burns on the bed spread

The hotel was close to restaurants and shopping centers. Staff was pretty decent

Never again

Need more clean and need fixing some ceiling leak and dirty bathroom and we re not satisfied and shocked blanket dirty !!!!!!! Bed double small ... tv is fair ! No table 😮😮😮😮😮 we will never again red roof sorry!!!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The room was a bit small for a handicap person. The place could use a good deep clean.

The handicap room was nice. The beds were pretty comfortable and the service staff were great.Overall was a good stay and would recommend it to others.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The cleaning people were not helpful. The office ladies were very helpful when we had problems with both of our rooms. When they ran out of towels and did not clean our rooms, the night office lady looked for towels found a few for us to share. It was an unpleasant stay, but they adjusted our rates. The office ladies were very helpful.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The scent of cigarette smoke and The cigarette burns and holes in the sheets and bed spread and the fact that the TV didn't work at all during our stay. Very disappointing.

I liked the employee on duty who was very nice and tried to be helpful.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking/ Disability Access

Never again. This hotel runs its self. I was there for almost 8 days an the manager came to work 2 times. Front desk is rude. Had to have an Id to get towels. They have absolutely no security, no cameras or anything. Cars in an out of parking lot all through the night. Very unsafe

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The bathroom needed a place to put your clothes and things why you was in the shower . I stayed in a handicap room because I have a bad knee the bathroom was excellent just no place to put your clothes all of my things got wet because I put it too close to the shower.

Loved the bathroom and the beds was soft

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

No fridge, microwave, hairdryer or coffee facilities in room which we have found in the other price comparable motels.

The property was clean & comfortable & close to several eateries.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

In the morning of our second day, we found ants in the bathroom.

The room was adequate and the beds were comfortable. Good location to use the INDY Transit system. We stayed here and took the bus instead of having to fight the traffic downtown and parking problem. Convenient to local eating places.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The sheets and blankets were not comfortable at all. The were scratchy and had stains and what looked like ciggerette burns on them.

I liked that I could park right outside my room and walk in.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom was poor. Advertising photographs of the room massively overstated the quality. Room smelt stale and musty. I wouldn't stay there again.

Bed was very comfortable

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The microwave wouldn't work if it got two hot....internet went out for like two days and their cable if that's what u want to call it consists of maybe 10 channels three of them ESPN and two of them porn so yea that sucked

That there was a fridge

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Room wasn't available after booking on line. No house keeping that day so rooms weren't clean, also the bathroom in the room wasn't working.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The facilities were not well maintained. The AC unit in the room was falling out of the wall and was exttremely loud which prevented us from sleeping through the night. . We had to kill 2 large insects which came in through the holes around the AC. There was poop in the toilet when we arrived. We left as early in the morning as we could and did not return even though we had planned for 3 nights.

The staff was very friendly. They were all smiling and tried to be accommodating.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

over priced very i asked for more towels at 8am and the gentleman said he have to get them from laundry and you do know check is at 11am, i reply i know he then said he bring them which he finally did at 10am. people do take showers when they get to hotels and in the morning and to take so long to get towels is unacceptable when it wasn't even that busy.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Staff was inconsiderate, and very rude, I stayed a total of 3 days and staff wanted to do nothing to aid in the comfort of me actually being a GUEST...could call my room about collecting money for the next day over a dozen times, but never once asked if I needed anything else or even accommodate me w/ at least an EXTRA TOWEL.

The rooms were up to date and very easy on the eyes.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

The photos show a walk in shower in the king handicapped room. We reserved this room based on the pictures. My father is on a walker and was is unable to get into a bathtub. The only rooms that are handicapped accessible have tubs?????? As we had reserved this room for convenience of a medical procedure he was having and arrived late in the evening we chose to stay. Next time I will not trust your website and will probably not stay in a Red Roof Inn again.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

As soon as we saw the building we went somewhere else. We also heard story of a man who had done the same and he said he pulled his sheets back and it looked as if someone had been murdered there.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Just needs a breakfast bar or complimentary bar

Staff was amazing room was very clean and neat I love red roof wish they had breakfast or a mini breakfast bar

• Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

I made a reservation for a superior king room. When I arrived, they had no more rooms, so I had to pay extra for a different kind of room. I am very dissatisfied with your service. I had a budget and I depended on your booking services to be accurate. The staff on hand apologized to me and says it happens a lot there through this website. I will NOT be recommending to anyone.

It was a nice hotel. Very clean.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There were cigarette burn holes in the bed spreads in a non-smoking room.

The low cost, and connecting to the WiFi was very quick (Android cell ph. & Windows laptop). Also, the clerk said the room key needed to be kept away from cell phones and computers or it would stop working. A room safe is available at little extra cost. There were ice and vending machines next to the lobby.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When I went to check in I had to wait 30 mins for someone to come to the front desk and checking out was no different and when the lady finally came to the counter she was very rude. But overall it was a pleasant stay!

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I stayed at this location alot over a 2 week period except for the weekends. The front desk people charged me more each time I paid. Never the same amount! And... The fact that a housekeeper accused me of laying on the bed smoking. First of all, I am not a smoker, second of all, it was 30 something degrees outside so therefore my door was closed as well as the curtain. Now how in the world did she see me laying on the bed smoking? We were kicked out of the room only 10 mins of getting the room with zero refund! Never again will I stay at any Red Roof Inn!!! It was a horrible experience to say the least.

I liked the location because it was right by the stores and restaurants.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Larger bathrooms and enough towels.

Stamdard Red Roof. Everything was OK, nothing was great. It met my expectations, but my expectations were only middling.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Staff are the rudest & most incompetent I've ever encountered at any business, particularly "Susan". The building should be condemned. It is not well maintained & not fixed when you ask. Housekeeping is regularly skipped. Manager is never available for problems. They have a "hassle free guarantee" but will give you the biggest hassle you've ever had should you try to take advantage of it.

The only thing I liked about this place was leaving.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Did not clean the room 3 times had no clean towels when asked for, no manager available

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was billed as a no smoking room, but someone had clearly smoked in there - recently! For just $5/night more, I moved across the street to a newer, much nicer hotel with breakfast (this hotel didn't offer it)! Room was smelly, felt old and we honestly didn't want to tough anything.

Nothing. Maybe the location.

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The king bed was extremely comfortable, I loved that we could attach our laptop to the tv in order to watch movies.We also liked that there are places which delivers food to the room. Will definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Obvious damaged door where lock had been popped before a earlier burglary.... And lock was damaged...the bolts on door bar came out but pulling on the bar.....

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Everything staff , room , facility stuff floating in the pool vending machines empty / out of order offered free breakfast HAD NOTHING didn't even have coffee cups

Staff was rude overheard them discussing who was gonna take a counterfeit bill to the gas station , the head house keeping JoDean treats guest like she's a prison guard they are criminals and claims hotel as her own , was made to reserve room on line each day there for a higher price each day. Police were there 2of3 days it was horrible..

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The Check in lady was very nice. She was a younger African American woman who was pregnant. The checkout lady was very dismissive. She was an older white woman who was working when I was checked out around 7am on 10/29. She didn't even look at me and she told me to drop my room key as she walked away from me. Extremely rude.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dirty sheets in 2 of 3 rooms we moved to. Hair, and spots of oozing on sheets from something nasty, very strong smoke smell in all 3 non-smoking rooms, and cockroaches! Yuck

Amber and Ashley at the front desk were both awesome and did everything they could to help us out!

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The shower had a slow drain that caused soapy water to pool in the tub while I showered.

The room size and bed were adequate and comfortable for what I needed. I felt like I received good value for what I paid.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Never could get enough towels. Two sets every day for 3 people. Woken up early in AM by "housekeeping" which was just a lady with a clipboard. Asked for towels. She said OK, Never saw her again. At end of stay, mgt deducted a small amount from our bill, but this was one of the poorer Red Roofs I've stayed at. I usually like Red Roof Inn. Will probably not be back to this one.

Good location and price.