Reviews of Red Roof Inn Knoxville North - Merchants Drive 1 stars

5334 Central Ave Pike, Knoxville, TN 37912, USA

#68 of 81 hotels in Knoxville

6.2

• Reviewed: 23 October 2018

We will not choose this location again.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Acoustics were very loud throughout the night. We were right beside the stairs and heard every clomp and conversation. Walls seemed super thin and the rubber stripping under our door was missing, showing a gap and bringing more noise inside. Bathroom fan was removed allowing us to hear conversations through the ceiling!

The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Will never stay there again!!!!

Everything... Horrible...property and “breakfast” was a joke. Dehydrated egg and microwaved sausage was to be served till 9:30am but there was only one egg out at 9am and they were cooking anything else. Had to spend even money to go out to breakfast.

Nothing.. Horrible...property and “breakfast” was a joke. Dehydrated egg and micrd sausage was to be served till 9:30am but there was only one egg out at 9am and they were cooking anything else.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Good location for the business trip at a very good price.

Not enough towels, coffee pot didn't work, no blankets in room.

Bed was a little hard, breakfast was good, Staff was pleasant and very efficient, location was a plus.

Satisfied customer.

The staff wasn't overly friendly. But they were filled with evacuees from Florence at the time which could have added stress. Only the gal when I checked out on Sunday attempted a smile.

The room and bath were clean. The bed had just the right firmness for me. Had a very comfortable night sleep. More than a continental was available.

Comfortable bed.

Breakfast was mediocre at best. Very limited choices. It would have been nice to have a recliner or soft chair.

Comfortable bed. Location to the interstate. Nearby restaurants and shops. Good value.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Overall my stay was good, though not really accomodating
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The maid staff wanted quick responses from guest within a 3-5 minute period after they had woke the guest up.

The room for the most part was clean and tidy. The maid staff was definitely not user friendly as they would bang loudly on doors at 9:30 in the morning and ask if they could come in 3-5 times in a 5 minute period. Most travlers when they first wake up can not respond in that time period. The office staff was friendly.

Staff were nice.

Bed Bugs, people hanging out on balcony late at night.

Staff were nice. Report led bedbugs. Noted that there was no surprise but did offer refund if claim was true(see photos)

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

I will stay there next time.

No reservation changes permitted once you check in with booking.com.

The staff at this Red Roof Inn were outstanding. I needed to leave one day early from my original 3 day reservation and they made it happen I will never use a hotel/motel booking service (booking.com) again. You are locked in to your original reservation once you check in. No changes permitted. Call the hotel/motel direct and ask for the same deal. They will allow you to make changes during your stay if they can.

I won't stay again!

1. Bed linen had a couple stains 2. You were only allowed to swim until 9pm (not cool)! 3. When checking in the guy was an old grouch, not appropriate for out of towners as a place to stay. 4. No ice machines on second floor, my mom could not walk well and could not go up and down easily. 5. I took a shower and went to put the wash cloth to my face and seen a LONG black hair on it "gross", I HAVE RED HAIR!! "

The Morning staff lady was pleasant and took our complaint from the night before very well.

The breakfast was pretty good and the dining area was clean...

The screaming rude customer to staff of the Red Roof INN

The breakfast was pretty good and the dining area was clean the coffee could have been stronger but all is well

Great little Inn

The only thing I didn't like was that there was one switch in the bathroom for the light and noisy fan. Only because it made it hard to quietly use the restroom at night.

Staff was very friendly. Room was clean. The room had hardwood floors instead of carpet. Within walking distance to several restaurants. I didn't have any problems.

Our room had a hole in the wall which I didn’t notice till...

Our room had a hole in the wall which I didn’t notice till after we had all luggage in room. It was behind a chair. The handle to the buffet which the fridge was behind had a makeshift plastic bag as the handle. Our bathroom had dirty streaks on the door frame. I told the staff about the hole so they didn’t think we did it. He did offer to give us a different room to which I declined because we were all I tired from traveling all night long and when we tried to check in at 1 the lady wouldn’t allow us to even though our room was probably ready. I then went to take a shower and noticed we had two towels and no hand towels. I asked my daughter and two nieces to go ask for more towels. The guy asked my daughter how many were in the room and my daughter told him five. My niece ended up coming last minute. The girls were 12,13,13. When I got my email receipt the next day I notice by bill was $20.00 more then when I checked in. Instead of giving us a discount due to room conditions they charged us a $20.00 extra person fee! Very disappointed!

Second stay in ten days both could have been better.

Floors were dirty, No hair dryer, Exhaust fan in Bathroom excessive noise. Bath tub had just been repainted masking tape still on tub. Bathroom door threshold not finished due to replacement. a receptacle was not working. Fruit could be added to breakfast.

Breakfast was hot,

The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were big

Both comforters had large black stains. I reported it to the front desk but it was never corrected. The pool was broke and we were not informed when we booked

The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were big

Red Roof Review

The lady working the front desk talked down to my mother(the sweetest woman in the world) and did not believe my mother's cell phone number was a local issued phone number. My mother has never lived any where besides Knoxville, TN and she got issued that number almost 8 years ago.

Their breakfast was very delicious!!! The room attendants were very polite and helpful. And there were many, many restaurants within 5 miles of THE Red Roof.

Modern, Updated Rooms

There was not an attendant at the front desk to check in when we arrived. Nor is there a way to let someone know. I stood there quite a while before I called them from my cell phone in the lobby and after almost 2 minutes of the front desk phone ringing someone finally came out the back. Its one of the longest check in processes Ive had due to the lack of staff being available.

Everything in the room was up to date and thoroughly clean. Next time Im in town I would stay here again.

The front desk staff was alright.

The facility seems older. The door sticks you have to pull it hard to shut. I heard many door slams during the evening so it probably wasn't just our door. The deadbolt would not work. Our table lamp was out of order. The bed was lumpy. The guests during our stay were noisy, can hear people talking well after midnight. Felt we were overcharged for the room but was told the price was high because of the Destination Imagination event going on.

The front desk staff was alright. The location is convenient right by the highway , gas stations and restaurants within walking distance.

Do not stay there

It was really loud because of all the rude people. My husband had to go get our room switched because people was outside smoking weed. The floors were all scratched up and the shower was not cleaned very well. The blanket on the bed had stains on them.

Close to hwy

There were stains on the floor in the bathroom, the floor in the unit was filthy and I was reluctant to let my grandchildren sit on it, there were stains on the bed sheets, the door between the two units didn’t function properly and the cable that ran on the floor - the tape had come off one and the space between the two cables had never been washed. I had to wipe my grandchildren’s hand and feet’s with wipes before they got into bed even after they had a bath. I was truly disappointed because I had read the reviews before staying there and the reviews said it was clean however my experience was to the contrary.

Close to hwy

Working Hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The door on the bathroom did not shut without force. Thank God I had someone with me to help kick it open or I would have been stuck.

The front desk employee was great

Pretty nice place to stay.
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

There were holes in the bathroom wall by the shower and near toilet. I was afraid of mice or rats coming into the room from inside the wall. So I was awake often during the night.

Easy to get on and off the interstate.

Okay for an overnight stop off the interstate. But a bit pricey.

The door to our room would not securely shut all the way and we only felt safe after using both additional locks each time we shut the door. There was at least 3/4 inch "play" between the door and the jam if the door was shut without engaging the extra locks. Once my friend was asleep, I was very hesitant leaving her in the room alone to get something from the car because of this. There is also no fan in the bathroom nor any room deodorizer offered. Mold and mildew is going to be a problem over time in these bathrooms with no fan.

Decent place, definitely good value for the money. Rooms were clean. Staff was great.

Housekeeping did not fully re-supply our towel and washcloths for our second days stay. Also, the quality of the towels was very thin and scratchy.

The gentleman on duty at the desk the evening of 04/27/18, was extremely kind and helpful. I was traveling with my daughter and expressed concerns about parking lot security. He went above and beyond to address our worries and ensure we arrived to our room safely. He even inquired about our well-being again the next morning, to make sure we were happy guests. Beds were very comfortable. Nice that the floors were not carpeted. I prefer that, from a cleanliness standpoint.

Over all good experience.

Room was clean. Other guest hanging out on balcony drinking. Car alarm going off. Went to pay the next morning had me in a different room, asked if I switched rooms. Breakfast was simple , hot and fresh.

Left something to be desired

The shower area of this hotel was not clean and very old. There were stains on every surface and it made me doubt that the rest of the room was clean. The hotel itself left me feeling a little unsafe with people sitting in chairs outside their rooms and a need to update.

Comfortable, economical.

Eggs were gross.

Breakfast was not that great, had rubbery eggs, sausage patty. Coffee was great so that offset the eggs. Oh well, staff nice, room clean, comfy. Will stay there again.

Wouldn't stay here again

Felt unsafe (traveling by myself). People in the room next to me, were very loud. Sheets dirty, bathroom dirty

Didn't not like anything about the property. Creepy and felt unsafe.

Terrible stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The fact the room I booked was not available. They gave me a non-smoking room instead. Smoked outside the room and still got my deposit taking away. They we're rude and they need a new staff at the front desk.

Convient to where I needed to be

The room had cigarette burns all over the bed spread,floors in bathroom as well as the side of the tub.was supposed to be a smoke free room...tried to call for a room change and never could find a person

Convient to where I needed to be

Over all good stay
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The beds we're very hard. Could have slept a little better after a 4 hour drive. And towels were rough to dry with a wash ur face with.

Everything in the room was nice...the facility was extremely nice and helpful.

Dirty sheets, spider webs,.... room has never been cleaned!

Room was disgusting, pet hair all on the beds, sheets had NOT been washed, no towels in the room, toilet paper had already been half used, mold in bathtub, hole in wall in bathroom....,, floors had never been cleaned... spider webs on all corners on the ceiling.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

Would not recommend. Though it was convenient for our travels, there are many other hotels nearby.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

We requested a smoking room, very dingy, broken drawer fronts and table. Paint chipping off walls, broken toilet seat, shower condition was disgusting. We were offered a different room, but not another smoking room, and since we had been on the highway for 10 hours+ we did not want to smoke outside. We received a 10% discount for the inconvenience. If you offer smoking rooms, maintain them or charge extra! This survey took an average and scored 3.3 (location and staff score raised the rating way too much). It should be a -1.

Very comfortable and economical.

Pipes were exposed under vanity. No enclosure or doors on cabinet.

Staff was very nice and the room was clean and comfortable. The bed was firm with pillow top. Very comfy!!

The room needs cleaning particularly the floor.

The room was not clean. Just because pets are allowed does not mean the room can be dirty. I have a pet too but this the room smelled bad. I have to spray it to mask the odor. It would be good to clean the floor to get rid of the smell.

Location was good. I have always used this location but this time the room smelled.

You paid for what you got. Little disappointed with the hotel, the guy at the front desk was helpful

The heater / at unit was not complete attach to the wall. Bath tub was not clean well,. Ask for more towels and wash cloth and they were out of wash clothes

Price

Ok, but I doubt I will stay there again.

The shower curtain rod had been pulled down along with tile and reattached loosely. It held up but poorly done. The small refrigerator was completely frozen up and needed defrosting. Our room had a door to the adjoining room and the noise from the family in there was so loud it sounded as if they were in our room. Bad enough that I had to call the front desk so we could go to sleep.

There were beds.

Rooms were dirty. Cigarette ash on the floor. Dead and live roaches. Furniture was disgusting. Table top was broken and lying on the floor upon arrival. Comforters had cigarette burns. Toilet seat broken. Smoke detector was not installed properly. Poorly lit rooms. Overall very unclean and uncomfortable.

Decent price but the cleaning staff needs to actually clean the rooms instead of just washing sheets

The floors were extremely dirty and my family and I wore socks/shoes the whole time until we went to sleep. Neither one of the ice machines had ice in them so I had to buy a bag from the gas station. Then the fridge in the room wasn’t cold enough to hold the ice so it melted out into the floor.

We only stayed one night, overall it was what we expected for the money.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Check in was two hours late because our room wasn't clean. When we finally got into our room the bathroom was still pretty gross. Plus the sign at the front of the property displayed several mispelled words.

The room was descent for the money and parking was available right in front of our room.

Clean room
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Arrived at 2:00.Was told I couldn’t check in until 3:00.Waited in car with handicapped wife.Went back in to wait in lobby to wait at 2:45 and front desk was checking someone else in early. Also had to change out of our handicapped room as they didn’t have Queen beds in room we booked.

Comfortable room close to restaurants.

Smelled clean and staff were friendly.

Bathroom needed upgrade. Non-smoking room we asked for was adjoining a smoking room so could smell tobacco on one night. Didn't always replenish cups etc but staff provided them when asked for no problems.

Smelled clean and staff were friendly.

Not good

The bed was rock hard, the bathroom was very dirty we didn’t even take showers there, and the room had a bad smell to it. And the toilet seat was broken.

Horrible but did give me a place to stay during the hurricane

The pillow cases and sheets had brown spots. Also had hair from previous person who stayed in the room. Fridge didn't work. Bath tub has black stains. Breakfast was disgusting. Pancake machine had hair in the batter. WiFi was down. Horrible experience but it was the only room available during hurricane irma

I liked that they accepted pets.. that's about it

Very dissapointing
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

First assigned room had stained tub and broken toilet. The front desk staff person moved us to another room. The second room assigned to us the toilet would not flush unless the customer turned the water valves off and on. Once on and you flush the toilet continuously run. The sink vanity has mold growing on the bottom shelf. The tub is badly stained and in need of caulking. The towels are very dingy to the point that they look almost grsy in color. Both rooms upon entering have odirs. The ceiling in the reassigned room is peeling.

Would not stay there again...Room overpriced...Stayed in much nicer hotels for less....

Hotel very dated...Holes in bathroom door...Room had a funny smell...Only 2 hard as a rock, thin bath towels in room and 2 hand towels no washcloths...No hair dryer...coffee maker was missing basket to put coffee in...It was a place to sleep...

Our stay at the hotel was wonderful.

Tennessee has a state, county and city sales tax that adds up to about 9.75%

The room had a refrigerator, and the air conditioner worked well. I felt safe in the neighborhood. The outdoor pool was inviting and well chlorinated. The hotel is close to the freeway, gas stations, and restaurants. Breakfast area was clean, and had great waffles, apples, and pastries. The Fullservice BBQ restaurant across the street had a great sampler plate for $22.95 plus tax. Knoxville has cheaper gas than anywhere north.

See above. The hotel/motel should have to state that it is not wheelchair friendly.

We had a member who used a wheelchair. Our room was on the second floor, the check in staff said there were no first floor rooms available. Also informed us that "since there were only two floors an elevator was not needed". We asked how we were expected to get to the second floor room without an elevator. The staff was polite but said there was nothing he could do.This was very upsetting. Also handicap parking was not close to the stairway.

Staff was friendly and helpful at check in and out

Horrible place to stay.

First room lock didn't work. After three trips to the office, got a new room - beds weren't made. Third room was dirty, but we stayed. Next morning jerk at front desk refused to give me a receipt. Never again!

Very little.

I would stay there again
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room needs a go thorough clean like baseboards. Mop the floor I had on white socks when I got there and by the end of the evening the were filthy

The staff especially Tim at the front desk was helpful friendly he took the time to answer all my vquestions

Because of the eclipse we were forced to stay in
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

We didn't get the room we were sold! It had lots of bugs and damage. No seating area/marble floors or separate sleeping area!It was a handicap room basically.

Only one thing I could possibly say decent was microwave/small one cup coffee maker

This could have been a really nice stay.

I originally booked 2 days and my stay was extended. Rooms ran out for Sunday because of the eclipse, I got that. There was a cancellation so a room became available, hey Great! but my $54 per night room went to $350. I did not stay on Sunday. #pricegouge .The reason from the front desk clerk is, "well every hotel is doing that. The place across the street is $500." And? There are a lot unscrupulous people in this world, so the next time YOU get taken, you just chalk that up to, "everybody else is doing it" and let me know how well that sits with you. Additionally, my mobile phone was destroyed (not your fault) and I needed to contact family and others to let them know. Hey, look at that...a hotel that does not offer LONG DISTANCE phone calls, AT ALL!! Not even at the front desk. No "house computer" I could even contact someone that way either (100% your fault). Maybe not all of your guest will use or need those type of amenities, but I really could have used them. Instead I had to go across the street to the local coffee shop and they were kind enough to let me make a phone call. Look, if you are going to offer a hotel, be so damn shallow to price gouge, do me a favor and at least make your hotel worth staying at. And by the way, get some bleach and get rid of the mold in your showers. I stayed in 1 room 2 nights and a different room Monday night and both of the showers had mold in the grout. And maybe fix the desk chair in room 225. The seat is about falling off because screws are missing from it. About made for a nice trip on to the floor in a big hurry. Nice to know you feel that price gouging, mold, and furniture in disrepair are accommodations your guest can use, long distance or internet, not so much...

Initial impression of the room was good. Nice beds, room smelled clean, Wood floors instead of carpet (nice touch! Hotel carpet is always so nasty), well lit. Small microwave and refrigerator. The vanity was updated and is very nice.

Good stay cleaning staff stunk!!
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Cleaning staff did not clean our room so when we got back late & tired we still had to go to front desk for fresh towels wash rags

Front desk very helpful bed was comfy easy access to room

Got what I paid for. Nothing fancy.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The property is in need of some repairs, especially the bathrooms. Loose and broken tiles, stained bath tub and grout, slow draining sink.

The front desk clerk was very friendly. Plenty of nearby places to eat.

Enjoyed it !!!!

Not very clean !!! [ spider webs in corners ; toilet seat loose and exhaust fan was very loud and bad ]

Almost everything but the front desk clerk really made a great impression. He was very busy but handled it very well and with a smile !!!! He is a keeper !!

Staff was nice.

The floors were very dirty. Walking across them with bare feet resulted n dirty feet. We went out for breakfast after looking at the breakfast offered. Pictures on line DO NOT reflect reality!!

Staff was nice.

It was close to many restaurants and stores.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

There were some people hanging around that weren't staying there. It made me a bit uncomfortable at times.

It was close to many restaurants and stores.

Not the place to stop for comfort!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

There were stains on the sheets and trash behind the beds, we even found a full bag of chips (didn't eat it of course!) The floors were also very dirty, if you walk without shoes it's going to be extra gross

early breakfast (6:30), decent fare

Not what I expected for price
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

You can tell the rooms needed upgrading. There was a big crack in the ceiling, mold in places where you could tell it was trying to be covered up, the floors were very worn looking, and it just wasn't your overall "look" to a hotel. As "cute"as it looked in other pictures on the website.... It definitely didn't look like that in person.

There was good shower pressure, the bed was comfortable, the breakfast was good, 3rd shift desk attendant was nice, and the location was very close to food locations, gas stations, etc etc.

I do not think I would ever stay here again.

I did not like that the room was not clean enough. The bathroom had mold around the tub. I went to get cleaner and cleaned it myself so I could bathe my children.

The breakfast was great, the staff was friendly and the pool was ok.

Must check rooms before they give them to you
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Well when I checked in at 11:30pm after driving 10 hours I was given a room that when I entered the AC was blowing warm and the garbage can was full and there were papers on the floor . I went to front desk and they did switch rooms immediately wit no hastle . When I checked out In morning the guy checking me out asked how it was , I told him about that . He responded that he does not know why the night time person would even put anybody in that room and stated that the AC hasn't worked in weeks . So this is my 1st time staying in a red roof inn and not a good 1st impression . Although they did accommodate and fix immediately . Also there was a few rooms nearby that it seemed like people were living in , there were people outside the doors smoking all hours of the night , little children running around outside with diapers on and the rooms looked completely overloaded . Overall not 100% bad but not 100% good either .

I liked the price compared to others in area . The free breakfast was good .

Dirty!! Not worth the money
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

It was very dirty! We let the staff on duty know. He gave us the option of switching to a room that was not remodeled with no air conditioning. There were holes in the bathroom door. Hair that was on the floor, not ours. Mirrors had not been cleaned. Tile in the bathroom not only dirty but unfinished.

That I didn't find bed bugs! I am shocked that I didn't with how dirty it was.

Good, inexpensive place to stay for business.

Free breakfast was extremely generic and tasteless.

Staff was very accommodating. Easy access to and from Interstate. Spacious parking area. Bed was very comfortable. Plenty of restaurant choices and shopping nearby.

It was close to interstate 75.

The outside of the hotel needs work badly..Meaning tear it down and rebuild..Too much covering up with paint. And the rooms..not happy at all.we had to move rooms 3 times..first room had mold on the walls..2nd ac was not working n 3rd.will not be back

It was close to interstate 75.And local restaurants in the area.

The wash clothes were dirty, not white looking.

The wash clothes were dirty, not white looking. I had to ask for new ones. The man at the front desk was very nice and brought me some up right away. The breakfast area was ok, but more variety would be a little better, and another waffle maker machine. I had to wait a long time to make a waffle. Thanks,

Definitely plenty of room to park and close to several...

The first room we were in hadn't been properly cleaned and there was a huge puddle of water in the floor the leaky refrigerator. Also, the checkout time we were given when we checked in was not the same as given on their site (upon proving this we were allowed the checkout time on the site.) We were moved to a second room which still had a full trash can from the previous occupants.

Definitely plenty of room to park and close to several restaurants, service stations and other stores.

Great place North of Knoxville
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The staff was very friendly and attentive. There were a lot of restaurants around the hotel that we could walk to and that was a bonus. The beds and pillows were ok, not great, but the rooms were very quiet. It was great to have free wi-fi and there were a lot of plugs in the room for cell phone chargers, etc. Overall it was a nice place for what we needed and the location was perfect.

Beware of fire engines

Chose this hotel because of convenience to interstate however it is Located on the road with a fire station. Was awoken 4 times in the night to sirens and once to CRAZY loud fireworks. (On a Wednesday)

Clean and nice people

It was ok

The hotel area feels pretty sketchy with a lot of people hanging out, smoking, and being loud in the parking lot at 11pm. There was mens dirty underwear under our mattress, and the shower was a little grimey. It was ok for the money, but we'd just pay a little more to get a little more clean and feel a little more safe.

The man at the front desk was SO kind and friendly!

Good for the price, only found 1 thing wrong
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I fixed my waffle and sausage and egg then saw a roach on counter at breakfast and I let the manager know and they looked around but didn't really address the fact that I couldn't eat after that. He only said I'm sorry

The king size bed, pool life, room located in front of pool

Very disappointed

Disgustingly dirty floors and dog hair everywhere, including all over the coffee maker and ice bucket. There was a large opening between the floor and the entrance door where you could see daylight. We were given 3 pillows for 2 beds, which were hard, and the bare minimum for towels.

Still trying to figure that out.

Red roof inn - more like a red light motel - avoid at all costs

Tear that place down and build a hotel not a motel. There were drunk hispanics all over the 2nd floor cat-calling my 15 and 17 year old daughters, and I swear a prostitute in the parking lot.

Nothing. The bedding is updated but the rooms are terrible. I paid for the handicapped accessible room and the only difference was where the door to the bathroom was located (no separation between toilet and sink area like the other rooms. The walls were cracked and patched, the bath area was moldy and the overhead light was melted. What they tried to pass off as updated is the new bedding and end table with 40 usb and electrical outlets built into it.

Very good price for the room.

I had requested roll-a-way bed. They called me earlier in day to let me know that they did not have roll-a-ways. I would have liked extra bedding to make pallet on floor for son. Had to make due with what we had in room andwith us for traveling. They did not have any extra bedding.

Free breakfast was good. Room was very nice for price. I had requested roll-a-way bed. They called me earlier in day to let me know that they did not have roll-a-ways. Staff was very friendly.

Location was ok and staff was ok
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Walls were thin so you could hear everything from outside. Beds were small and uncomfortable. Bathroom was moldy and roaches. Not worth paying the mid quality price for an inn.

Location was ok and staff was ok

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

when we booked w booking.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

when we booked w booking.com I reserved 2 queen beds it also said we had sitting room. that was so far from the truth it wasn't even funny.the floor was filthy no vent in bathroom. the beds were comfortable and clean. but we had 3 adults and 2 children and a small dog.needless to say we were very cramped. I was told by desk clerk what you book on line is not always what you get. the mgr was very gracious and mopped the floors while we were out. they were also stingy w towels.

You get what you pay for
    • Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The first room we had the bathroom light didn't work & the remote was missing so they moved us to another room. Our second room the bathtub was disgusting & the room was dirty in general. The whole night we received prank phone calls we finally took the phone off the receiver. The staff was very friendly & tried his best to help us but he can't fix all the issues this place has. Yes I know you get what you pay for so I will pay a little more & stay somewhere else next time.