Reviews of Motel 6 San Antonio Tx - Near Lackland Afb 2 stars

5.1

5.7

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

• Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Everything from the check in to the 9:44 knock on the door to check out.. I just got off at work 8 for godsake..never again and they keep the laundry locked to where guest cant get in

I will not come back to this location
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was dirty, the tub was filthy, the faucet handle fell off

Im very upset, that we dud not get breakfast. I chose this location because of that. I shouldbe received a discount

Fair at best
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Did not leave enough towels most of the time. One day maid seemed very put off that we asked to have the bed linens changed. In general, the plans is run down.

Pool area was clean and beds were comfortable

Unpleasent
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I was disappointed finding water on the floor due to the mini fridge Upset when another family entered into our room in the night as reception had given the same room to different 2 guest families I did not appreciate being woken up at 7 am to solve an issue that could only be checked at 11 am when the manager/owner was getting in I felt deceived having had an approved card payment at night (approved in the machine and signed off) and being invoiced on the reservation card in the morning ???

I'm disappointed in this hotel choice.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I did not like my room. The room set up could have been better with the space it had. No channel line up available so you had to channel surf to find stations. The TV remote didn't have a back only tape keeping the batteries in. There was no separate table to eat on. There was only fruit, cereal, and toast for breakfast during the weekday. I had to ask about the breakfast time. Although the bathroom looked clean, there was a pink film on top of the tub and in it that suggests otherwise.

The bed was comfortable.

Never again to shady hotels like this.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was terrible. Dirty sheets, stinking, too small to even walk without hitting something. Even the room key does not work. No soap in bathroom. Broken bath tub. Hair dryer did not work. Coffeepot had previous pods still in there! They manager asked us to pay security deposit of $ 50, which was total surprise for us. Without paying she told us that we can not get the room. We did not even try to go for breakfast, having seen the staff and the room. At the time of checkout, the manager personally went to the room and told us that everything is fine and she returned the $50 deposit to the card. Two days later I find that they have charged it again, Real Cheats! Never go here, ever.

Nothing at all except the fact that it was near to SeaWorld.

Never again..even though convenient to AFB..not worth it
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Dirty dirty dirty..had to change rooms initially because first room was disgusting..scared to take a shower etc...2nd room was better but still not great

I liked the convenience of hotel to lackland afb

I should have left as soon as I pulled up.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I should have left as soon as I pulled up. When I got in the lobby I was told to wait a second so the employee could call the police cause someone was soliciting sex in the parking lot next to the pool. Since nothing else was available at another hotel that night I had to stay. The area outside was filthy lighting in the parking lot was not good at all. I had to call the front desk from my cell phone because the phone in the room was missing. I checked out the next morning and told the front desk that the phone was missing and she said you would be surprised at how much stuff has been stolen out of the rooms especially TVs. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.

Dirty Red Roof Inn
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Dirty, roaches in room, ac was barely cooling. We ordered a king size and all they had was a queen double beds, office staff was not organized. Said they would email receipt we never received email. Great location terrible service and facility.

Angel at the front desk was always very nice and trying to...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The only day our room got semi-made was Saturday. The cleaning staff left note that they were not able to make b one bed due to personal items. Other than that I had to call and report that the room did not get beds done or cleaned. On Sunday during our stay someone kept banging on doors close to our room. This went on for at least an hour. Then on our last night a lady and gentleman came knocking on our door in the middle of the night just to check if room was occupied. We defenitely did not sleep well. Rooms were very dirty and weren’t kept up. Did not even try having the free breakfast due to uncleanliness of the hotel. I really do not believe I received any value at my stay.

Angel at the front desk was always very nice and trying to be helpful.

Fair but not pleasant.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Our shower had no water pressure. Sink faucet was hard to turn on. My credit card was charged even though I paid cash for my room.

Friendly staff, clean sheets

I enjoyed it, considering the 2 rooms we needed were available and the location was perfect.

The beds were hard to me.

I loved the close location to Lackland, we were there for our family member's graduation from basic and this property was practically down the street.

I wouldn't do it again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Noisy room location fronting highway, owner wouldn't change. Pool was green. Some mold, musty smell. Again, you get what you pay for.

"continental breakfast" photo of this hotel was not at this hotel, only cold cereal, overripe bananas, apples. No hot items except coffee. Air conditioner was extra loud. Pillows hard, bed OK.

Most Unhappy
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

When we first pulled up the place looked run down. There is evena broke down can covered in a torn up tarp! The boy working at the front desck was the only thing good...he was friendly and polite. When we got to our room the first thing we noticed is how dirty it was. Then how stickey the shower knob was. Then we went to lay down and there were living bugs coming out from the bed. So I desired ENOUGH went to the office to get a refund but one wasn't given. So I got another room that was in the same condition only no bugs came out of the bed.

Only how nice the kid at the front desck was.

Never again
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Didnt like that the swimming pool was thirty green and trash all in it where my kids couldn't even swim in it. Also in are room it took almost 4hrs to cool it down bc the ac cooling wasn't working. So we had to sleep half the night w a hot room. And also seeing roaches crawling around in the room. What I also didn't understand why did they a have broke down car w the covered up all thorn up sitting in parking lot making the place look bad.

Nothing there was good

We had a good time ,close to the airforce base and the river walk .
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The stairs going to the second floor were not good . We tripped every time we went up them .

The staff was friendly , and the room was clean and comfortable. And it was close to where we needed to be .

FOR WHAT I PAID--NOT WORTH THE MONEY
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I SAW ROACHES BY ONE OF THE BEDS AND ALSO IN THE BATHROOM, I BOOKED A HOTEL FOR 4 PEOPLE AND THEY ONLY PUT 1 SHAMPOO AND 2 TOWELS FOR EVERYONE I HAD TO GO ASK FOR MORE TOWELS, ICE MACHINE WAS BROKEN SO I HAD TO GO ASK FOR ICE AT THE FRONT DESK.

CLOSE LOCATION TO SEAWORLD WHICH IS WHERE I WAS PLANNING ON GOING FOR THE WEEKEND

We didn’t want to stay and didn’t
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

This property is very run down and needs to be improved. The bathroom had dust and mold around the tub. The doo had be scratched by someone’s pet and paint chips were on the floor. We stayed only our 1st night and booked another hotel for the rest of our stay.

location to AFB

The receptionist was super nice and understanding.

Towels weren't left after cleaning, roach took a shower with me, drywall falling off wall in bathroom

The receptionist was super nice and understanding. It was very close to the Air Force base. It had easy access.

will never book here again, horrible experience
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

everything,receptionist more attentive to personal call, the smell in lobby not as much compare to the room. arms broke out in an instant rash as soon as i laid on bed. extremely lack of cleanliness. i asked for refund since i decided not to stay, i was told manager will be there the next day at 7 am. called several times different days and left message and number. i was told manger will call me back but till this day no one has returned my call but money was taken out of my account regardless.

absolutely nothing

That it was close to the Air Force Base
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Room was not clean multiple different kinds of hairs In the towels like they don't get washed deadbolt did not work door had been previously kicked in. fluctuating scalding hot water to cold while trying to shower in a dirty tub and roaches in my room I will never stay in another Red Roof Inn it was appalling!!

That it was close to the Air Force Base

Horrible
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

It was NASTY WORSE PLACE I HAVE EVER STAYED! WIll never stay there again! Staff stole from my personal belongings, filthy, lady washed her hair in swimming pool. Had to switch rooms. Building needs to be condemned. All out gross! I will be calling corporate!

I did not like anything

Not satisfied would not stay there again

All t hat i mentioned

Not wht was advertised on the web site phone didn't work microwave broke light not checked if they worked thought they were broke. We think there was mold by bathroom pool had peopl drinking alcohol so could nt use it nor was it cleaned till we complained Breakfast was nt what was advertised

Reasonable in price.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

When I first got there I came across a roach and then the floors look as if they’re tearing apart

Reasonable in price. Close to the location I needed to be at

Would not stay there again
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Was given the wrong room at check in had to wait 20 mins for a staffer to advise me she wrote down the wrong room number. Microwave door would not stay closed.

Nothing everything was horrible
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything was horrible they advertise breakfast it's only cereal they have roaches. Air made noise all night restroom made noise all night. The pool was disgusting. The shower didn't work good and the water took forever to leave the tub. Worst place i do not recommend it to anyone.

Nothing everything was horrible

It went well.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The shower head sprayed out in a wide circle with very minimal pressure. And the sink sprayed out like crazy, wetting you all up.

The beds were clean and comfy. They provided us with plenty of towels and the pool was open, so my kids were happy!

There were stains on the comforter.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

There were stains on the comforter..the floors were filthy there was a halls cough drop stuck on the carpet from previous guest. Every time we went down stairs it felt like we were going to fall because the floor was uneven. After requesting our room was not cleaned with the paper you keep in room your staff ignored request and came in anyway. I don't mind the cleaning part I just don't like anyone in there with our personal belongings. Also the wifi was horrible.

The area was to noise .
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The area was to noise ..it didn't give you a sefe filing,the flor had Vinyl wood looking floors and they were coming off... The furniture was old and not Updated..but you get what you pay fore.. over all the personal was nice ..

Awful
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Basically everything. Surrounded by hoodlums. It was loud. The staff was rude and not helpful. It was basically an over priced roach motel.

It was a good workout.

Did not like my stay at all
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

There is a lot what I didn't like about staying there a lot of stuff was broken in the room the shower there was no water presser shows heads were clogged an handles were broken A/C was broken as well staff was not nice there additude a lot TV only had about 10 channels an other guest there were screaming across the way at each others an called office to let them know an they didn't do nothing about it

Awful.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Got there at night and a man followed me to my room. When asked to switch rooms the new room had a broken lock. Didn’t feel safe at all. Next night random people were walking around knocking on the door and selling drugs. Left the place and only stayed two nights out of seven, but I’m still waiting for my refund. Some staff members talk to you with an attitude.

It was really close to the Air Force base.

Well I had a drink on the table step out for a cigarette...
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Well I had a drink on the table step out for a cigarette when I came back into the room went for my drink there was a roach crawling all around my cup!!

Really Red Roof Inn?
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Area sucked. No privacy as my entrance to my room could be seen from the intersection where homeless and other questionable characters hung out. Strangers could basically track my every move. Room sucked. It was Very dark but couldn't open blinds due to last statement. Killed a roach in the bathroom my first night there. Only good thing is it was first floor and I had luggage. Noisy guests next door that seemed very unaware that were in a hotel and not their own homes when out smoking their cigarettes, as the property is non smoking. Property seemed very unsafe at night. Not well lit. Breakfast included is basically cereal and toast and soggy bananas. Way too expensive for what you actually get. Oh yea and Wi-Fi didn't work unless in lobby. After a 4night stay, I Still Had 3 1/2 days left of my stay in San Antonio and I ended up changing hotels. Wasn't gonna spend any more money to slum it out. Being Red Roof Inn, I expected way better.

Staff was nice. Manager was nice. Denny's next door.

6.0
    Not a good appearance on property with vandalized car park on property wrapped with plastic
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Had cars that had been in a crash vandalized parkedin property lots of no die from the room next door when I booked the room it was a one bed for a price when I got there it was more price and got two beds very disappointed had two spend more money and less on enjoying my birthday dissatisfied with the look of the property what a birthday I had

Close to reastaurant

Not going back there again
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

That I didn't feel safe in the first room the door wouldn't lock and the first room smell

Really nothing had trouble this time around with the room

Cockroach motel..
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

I had cockroaches in my room. They washed my clothes and moved me to another room. Offered $25 discount. I was extremely worried about bringing cockroaches back to my house.

Close to Lackland Air Force Base

Stayed for 5 days since we went to my brothers Air Force...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Stayed for 5 days since we went to my brothers Air Force grad. Great clean place. Staff were friendly liked the fact that they would clean room everyday in our stay(5) days. Loved the location. VERY close to Lackland Air Force Base. I would recommend this hotel and DEFINITELY staying here next time.

I was highly disappointed with my overall service.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Filthy rooms, broken doors, linen and towels were dirty. Appliances didn’t work and the remote was missing for the tv.

Nothing, service and room condition were horrible!

Floor was dirty and sticky
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Floor was dirty and sticky Shower didn't work right Sink water wasn't going out I came back to get so.ething tbat I forgot and tbey got me waiting 20 minutes and didn't find it when I called before I went back they said tbey got it in front desk. HOrrible sercive will never stay in thks hotel ever again.

Only the location from the base
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Heater was broken, bathrooms had mold on it & tub had chipped paint & spots in it. Shower sprout sprayed water everywhere. Floors not vacuumed.

Only the location from the base

Roach Motel
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Roach Motel! Filthy inside and out! Saw tiny roaches everywhere! Floors fifty! Outside had trash overflowing the cans! Manager/ owner watched as breakfast area was pulled up with old food and trash! Red Roof Inn should seriously think about pulling their name off this one! Very disappointed!

Location!

Leaving
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The first room the heater didn’t work. The second room 1- had black mold 2- the heater had a short and sparked 3- the floor was buckled and black in areas 3- the bathtub was in really bad shape 4- the walkway to our room(on the second floor) was bowed and leaning forward and felt unsafe and 5- the beds were really uncomfortable. I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone

Leaving

It was nice but it could have been better
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Deadbolt on door didn't work. Notified staff but why would they still sell the room without proper working locks

Room appeared to have been painted recently.

The entire staff was wonderful!! Elijah, Anisa, John and the sweetest young woman..
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The property wasn't new but it was taken care of. The location couldn't have been better. 1.5 miles from Lackland Air Force base. I was here for my sons graduation.

Please work on your customer experience !!
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel manager had a bad attitude, she had no respect for her employees she was giving negative feedback to one of the employees in front of the guests, other day she was yelling at a housekeeper in her office but everybody could hear

The location was great, the rooms have fridge and microwave, this allowed us to save money

My stay was terrifying really.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Pretty much everything could’ve been better... but the staff was awesome!

There was a very nice staff women that saved me from a man trying to follow me up to my room!

Cozy little kick back
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The gunshots right outside my door. It's very likely on this part of town. Not motels fault

They allowed me to check in 40 minutes early, gave me a room close to my car, and the room smelt fresh and clean. Very unlikely at a motel, especially on this part of town. The free WiFi and pet friendliness, without extra cost, was a plus for me

My daughter was told that she would get 1/2 cost refunded but it did not happen.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

The person before her shift informed my family that they did not have a reservation and sent them out to 410 Location. My family did not get a clean room until 3AM & checkout was 11am. I sent my family back to Hi-Way 90 location and Ana Marie found the reservation. My daughter's car was stolen, other people yelled at the person trying to open cars. But officers unable to locate him.

The only person that was very accommodating was Ana Marie.

There were bugs - roaches, spiders, and some others.
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

There were bugs - roaches, spiders, and some others. The free breakfast was a joke but it was really the bugs that ruined it for me. I had a friend in another room and she had bugs too. I'll never stay there again.

Terrible
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

There were tiny cockroaches on the walls , in the bathroom, the toilet was dirty when we checked in , over all very uncomfortable place to stay.

The location was close to restaurant.

Did not stay, don't recommend you book this property.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The property is in great disrepair, paint is peeling, dirty, dingy, the tub was missing half the enamel. Their free breakfast had broken coffee pot and juice machine. The blinds in the lobby were broken. I could go on and on. Came back to the lobby straight after checking in and they insisted in charging for the first night even under the circumstances. Bookings was not helpful at all. They did request the hotel to not charge fir the night. The management refused. The 'best' bookings could do was offer a $20 certificate that would be available in 10 days. No help for a place to stay at that moment.

Can't recommend it! Runnnnn
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No remote for the tv, we choose non-smoking but the room smell like cigars as soon as u open, dirty sheets as well as towels. And we woke up bitten by bed bugs lots and lots!!!!

Lots of bed bugs

Great for the value, lady in the front was very slow at checking in guests.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The first room they gave me, the bedding was stained really bad so they had to give me another room because they did not have additional bedding.

Good location for the price.

Pleasant stay
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Comforter should be heavier. It'd be more comfortable. The guest above our room was extremely loud. It was 0320 & they paced loudly in room & loud noises could be heard. We couldn't sleep. I called office twice w/o any results.this was only on 1st night.

No eggs are served...bed was comfortable.

The place was very clean, had good blankets and OK restrooms.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds and pillows were a little uncomfortable and on the last day the people next to us were being extremely loud from midnight to about 6 am.

The place was very clean, had good blankets and OK restrooms. There was a Dennys just a little walk away for some good food.

The staff was awesome even tho it wasn't the best...
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Musty smell of the room and shower head didn't spray good

The staff was awesome even tho it wasn't the best looking room I love how the staff made me feel when I first walked in

Never again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

If you like slumming it then this place is for you. My daughter arrived before I did and tried to check in. The key for the room didn't work and as she was trying to access the room some tall black fellow started asking her if she has tattoos or wants a tattoo. Yes, this really was a fright for her. The room was tiny and there was just an overall feeling of things being grimy. The bathroom had black mold growing on the walls. The paint was peeling off the ceiling the kids refused to sleep under the covers; I could understand why.

Leaving with a refund!

Nasty, filthy place. Don't stay here!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Beds had little black hairs all over the sheets and appeared to have been slept in. Asked for housekeeping said there was none, gave me their "last set of clean sheets" to change out myself. Bolt to lock the door was falling out of the screws, scum in bathtub, microwave didn't work and small nasty roach crawling on the floor. Do not stay here!

Absolutely nothing, maybe the little coffee pot with complimentary coffee to make.

Horrible experience I won't relive.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The cleanest of the facility, the operation of how the check is conducted( when you're paying cash) the room, the breakfast, tge lock on the fitness room just about everything!!

The facility is dingy and dirty, there were pest(a roach) in our room. The faucet half worked and the tub/shower was dirty. The "continental breakfast" was a joke it consists of a halfway operating waffle maker that took about 20 minutes to make 3 waffles no fresh juice from the machine, the staff made up some type of concoction made in the back and served it in dollar store plastic containers. I can honestly say, this was one of the worst experiences I've ever had at a hotel not only will I never return to this facility but honestly I will never patronize another Red Roof Inn again.

Great value
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Leak from boiler created puddle on floor that was promptly repaired by maintenance.

Close to the base, and close to many restaurants and convenience stores. Beds were comfortable and all appliances were in good working order.

Book now Red roof us90
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Me not bringing my boys...... Lol

First off I want to say this was a great place for me,my wife and the kids. Second of all I want to thank Roger and all the housekeeping staff,man when I tell you he was on a roll while we was there. The rooms was very clean, Never seen a man like him going hard. But I can say they will take care of u. So we would be coming back to San Antonio and this is where we will be staying.... And once again thanks Roger and staff for everything....👏🙏👍😀😃

I would never stay at Red Roof again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom floors were dirty. They gave me a shampoo that was empty. No coffee pot. I have extra charges on my charge card. There were so many unhappy guest complaining in the lobby. One guest was complaining about roaches. The breakfast was cereal, toast and waffles.

Never again at the red roof
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything, too much happened on a daily basis with red roof in general not to mention the drug use and illegal activity on property

Close to air force base

Sucked bad so so bad
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The safety hinge lock was completely broken (photo attached)... the pillow was watching me because someones eye makeup was smeared on it and looked just like the eye.(photo also attached) Stains on sheets.. Hair everywhere..smelled like mildew when you turned on the air con... There was no toilet paper.. Smelled like pee in bathroom. Breakfast was: cereal, and bread butts for toast.. After paying for room, a couple was arguing loud in parking lot...

Relaxation
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I really didn't like how small the bathroom was. I didn't like how slow the water shot out of the shower. Other than those it was great.

It was close to hwy access. Room was clean. It had lots of restaurants around. I will recommend it to anyone.

Very uncomfortable didn't sleep bc a weinck
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything. Was not safe for me or my family

Nothing. Homeless hanging around not aafe. I didn't bother staing any more nights went to another hotel.

OK for a short stay
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Sheets changed only on 3rd day, breakfast was 2 kinds of cold cereal & 2 juices, couldn't get door opened from the inside so had to call office to come pull while we pushed, had to get new key 3 times.

Staff friendly and very helpful and location is great.

It was pleasant, comfortable and the price was good. I came to see my friend on Lackland AFB and for
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Because of its location in a rather seedy area there should be outside security at night and both faucets in my room need attention. No cold water from sink faucet and shower faucet very hard to open.

Whoever cleaned my room (#109) daily did an impressive job; the desk staff were very friendly and helpful and the free breakfast buffet was better than I expected.

AVOID
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

Management was horrendous. Especially the older Mexican lady with no name tag.

Nothing. It was the most poorly managed hotel i have visited in San Antonio TX. The management was unable to accommodate any request. Room was partially clean. Pool was filthy,laundry room filthy and took $5.00 to wash one load and $5.00 to dry the load. Machines were $2.50 per load. Refrigerated barely cooked, maybe 50 degrees. Microwave and fridge couldn't run together. GFCI popped. Management didn't even have quarters for the machines...i was instructed to go to Denny's for quarters. The rooms look good at first glance...just don't pull the covers back or open a drawer.

Not happy the 1st time in over 3months
    • Superior King Room - Non-Smoking

I was very upset .the wifi didnt work the room wasnt as clean as other rooms.and i stay at this hotel every other weekend

Its the usual hotel i stay in

It was okay.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No WI-FI in the room or in the hotel. Faucets in the sink and tub leaked. Bathroom needed cleaned and redone.

We were upgraded to a king size bed. That was nice.

The price was good but the room it self wasn't good.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The room wasn't clean they only came and made the beds twice in my entire stay there was no waist baskets in the room and they didn't had enough towels.

The price was good but the room it self wasn't good.

Great just the breakfast would make it excellent
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Just the breakfast option.

I stay at red roof every other weekend to get away. And its like a home to me. Thank u . Just wish the breakfast was alittle more continental.. And alittle more enjoyable ..that would make my stay excellent.

Everything would have been wonderful but once I saw roaches...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything would have been wonderful but once I saw roaches in my room it all went south. The pool didn't look clean either but being in it never cross my mind either so can't only suggest not to go in it.