Reviews of Red Roof Inn Lancaster 3 stars

2307 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602, USA

#30 of 41 hotels in Lancaster

To expensive for the quality of service and hotel overall look. .
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel needs to be update. The rooms smelll like mildew and the air conditioning needs filters clean. The stairs were disgustingly dirty and the staff need to be train resolving and answering customers service issues..

The staff was friendly.

Good location, reasonable value but not sure I will stay there again.
    • Superior King Room Non-Smoking

Free breakfast is not really worth having as there is so little variety. Room service to make up the bed and clean did the bare minimum - i found a used coffee bag in the coffee machine when I first arrived. Surfaces were never cleaned and dusty. Towels were thread bare and small.

Good location and have stayed there before but it is going down hill quickly.

So so experience.
    • Superior King Room Non-Smoking

So so experience. I had been here before and had a slightly better experience. To be honest was not the worse and not bad just overall a dated hotel room, with very poor lighting and small for a King Size room. Bathroom was very small although clean. The room had a musty smell so we went to target and got some Febreze spray to get rid of the smell. Breakfast was okay - not bad. Check in could be better - seems like they had one guy doing everything so it was quite the wait; that being said price was good for 2 weekend nights.

Horrible. Wont stay in this inn again!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ground Floor/Non-Smoking

The bedroom has cockroaches. My husband saw one in our bedroom and found one in our bag!!!! Free breakfast is not that good either. Horrible experience for the price we paid.

Not a good experience despite paying a lot!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Poor customer service and front desk, needed to wait very long to check in as there was no one in front desk, and the front desk representative does not explain well when checking in. My friend has found cockroach crawling in her bag and they were on the first floor. We saw spiders in the bathroom! Not good place to stay!

Awful place with terrible service. No more Red Roof Inn's ever for us.
    • Superior King Room Non-Smoking

Dirty, elevator broke and was never fixed. They switched us to a room that was dingier and worse than the first one. I would never stay again and do not recommend this place. Hallways were hot and smelled.

Only good thing was the location.

Great stay for the money.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Farm behind property had mulched their field day we arrived so smell was sickening. Next day was ok.

Property in great location for amusement park, food, shopping, drinks. All in walking distance.

I will never stay there again. The cleaning staff is too noisy in the morning.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I heard others flushing their toilet and the constant walking from the upstairs people. the electrical outlet didn't have a cover it was completely open!!

Was not happy I ask for a rollaway bed they gave me a bed...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I will not be staying there again

Was not happy I ask for a rollaway bed they gave me a bed with sheets and blankets on it that somebody slept in a ready I called four times down to the front desk to get new sheets and blankets they took the fifth time To get them to me

Nice beds, clean, and convenient!
    • Superior King Room Non-Smoking

The AC wasn’t working properly. It worked but was very loud and was kicking off an on irregularly.

Nice beds, clean, and convenient! Best place I’ve stayed in Lancaster so far. Would definitely book again. Food on both sides you can walk to.

Didn't have towels for the second day and when I asked...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Didn't have towels for the second day and when I asked the clerk, he looked at me and wanted to know why we should need more-never got the towels. Bathroom was clean and updated, however overall the hotel was old. Outside walkways between rooms was dirty-Ice machine was on the outside which is not sanitary.

We were attending a weekend event at the Lancaster...
    • Superior King Room Non-Smoking

It was dirty! There were pieces of things in the bed. The pullout couch was filthy, cushions were ripped. There was a piece of dog food and loads of popcorn in the pullout couch. Staff said they didn't even know that it was a pullout couch. There were no sheets for the pullout couch. No extra pillows and we were only given 2 towels for three people. After having our room serviced, it looked like they rung out the mop in the tub (which had the slowest drain on earth). Definitely do not recommend this place to anyone who cares about cleanliness or good service

We were attending a weekend event at the Lancaster Convention Center, the location was a short drive away, so that was convenient

Decent for a 12 hour stay and close to outlets and other attractions.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ground Floor/Non-Smoking

The floor in the bathroom was a little dirty and the top comforter did not seem clean. I forgot my shampoo and their was none. The room smelled gross.

The rooms were newly remodeled. I was happy to have some breakfast for us and it is in a perfect location. I was happy the AC was pumping when we got in and there was complimentary tissues, which worked out bc it was allergy season.

Was easy to find, the lady at the reception was very nice...
    • Superior King Room Non-Smoking

The only thing I didn’t like but I understand is that when I made the reservation I was able to add something for my room when I check in that was a crib for my baby and I drive there without one thinking that they will have one for me. When I got there the lady ask me if I still need the crib which I say yes, she told me that don’t worry I will have one soon and 10 mins later told me that they gave them “all” away. I was a little upset because I was expecting to have it and drove 2 hours and 15 mins to don’t have a place to put my 5 months old baby. I guess just to be a little more organized with the requests from guests.

Was easy to find, the lady at the reception was very nice and polite. Gave me all the instructions and took care of my stay easy and comfortable.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely choose Red Roof again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds with Walk In Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

A primary concern was wheelchair accessibility in the room. The bathroom was excellent, but the room itself was a bit small for easy maneuvering. However, moving the two beds farther apart remedied this issue very easily.

An overwhelmingly positive aspect of our stay was the friendliness of the desk clerk and another woman employee whom we first met in the breakfast room. Our room was clean, the beds were very comfortable, and the three pillows provided for each bed were appreciated. During the one encounter we had with the cleaning staff, we found them to be very friendly and respectful of our privacy and comfort.

A dirty, ill-lit place.
    • Superior King Room Non-Smoking

Floors were dirty, bathtub dirty. Air conditioner extremely noisy. Cheap CFL bulbs in all light fixtures, making for extremely harsh lighting. No sheer curtain on window, making a choice between no privacy or no decent light. Bare minimum of towels and washcloths.

Room was modern and in good repair. Bed, bedding, and towels were clean.

Excellent location and room rates in comparison to other...
    • Superior King Room Non-Smoking

General Physical appearance, poor cleaning all around, bad carpeting odor, poor room ligthing. Poor breakfast selection. But somewhat acceptable for the room

Excellent location and room rates in comparison to other nearby lodging.

Had a great time!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The set up of the breakfast made for quite a traffic jam of people. Plates were in the center of the counter instead of the end. I would have like a little better selection for the price of the room but what food I got to was very good. Also as a person with a balance problem, I would have felt more secure if there was a grab bar on the inside of the tub-- there was one on the outside, but when the shower curtain was closed, it was too hard to reach. Just saying for safety reasons!

The staff was great. Very enjoyable stay. Beds were comfortable

Very cheap!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

False advertising... there is an old broken down pool, no such thing as a fitness room, the first staff member we met (gentlemen at reception) was extremely rude, and they are greedy with towel!

This price was right...

Will never stay here again
    • Superior King Room Non-Smoking

The staff was friendly but the hotel itself is a dump. Our room had 8 different places on the ceiling that were poorly patched, same with the walls. The couch had massive water damage marks all over it, the ceiling in the bathroom and room was peeling, and my husband found a bug in the bathroom. Please don’t waste your money.

I was charge $250 because the manager said that it smelled...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I was charge $250 because the manager said that it smelled like smoke in the room me nor my female friends smoke . I want a refund of my money and I will not recommend your hotel to anyone including business partners

Straight, no chaser
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The air conditioning unit worked overtime just to supply us ample cooling. If you're paying in cash, be prepared to add an additional $100.00 to your total as a "deposit" for incidentals. Upon checking out and verifying that your room is in tact, you will receive your deposit back.

It was a "straight, no chaser" hotel that supplied our needs during our stay. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. When we asked for additional towels, they were given to us promptly.

It was just okay. I will consider other places next time. This was my second stay at Red Roof.
    • Superior King Room Non-Smoking

The doors definitely need an upgrade and the breakfast could have been better!

Bed was rather stiff and rigid. The accommodations overall were pretty good but the doors constantly jammed or just plain, did not open without a lot of physical or electronic effort!

Bottom Line, It's definitely not an upscale hotel. That being said, You get what you pay for!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bad check-in. Refrigerator in room was filthy! The Double beds are really small compared to what I'm used to. Me and my husband just fit in that bed!

The fact that we could bring our cat was HUGE! I have never stayed at ANY hotel allowing pets and there was no extra charge for it either. If your looking for a place to lay your head and have a decent breakfast, for the price you just can't beat it. Upon entering our room the first thing I noticed was the refrigerator and it was filthy! It looked like somebody had taken something out of it and spilled it all down the front and even my husband said "I'm not impressed!" I mean, I know it's not The Hilton but I think they could've done better on the fridge cleaning. We left instructions with a $5.00 tip saying not to clean the bathroom because our cat was in there and we didn't want him to run away while we were gone. We also put on the note to just empty the garbage cans and that would be fine. When we came back the room was spotless! I said to my husband "I guess money talks with these people!" BUT the fridge still wasn't cleaned!! The staff was extremely friendly but for some reason it seemed the check-in process was really bad. It took the lady in front of us a total of 75 minutes to check-in and it took us a total of 45 minutes to check-in. Then some other lady was extremely upset because she had booked a room through one of these services and they did not receive her information and the hotel was completely booked. But checking out was a breeze! Then, thanks to this nice couple who was on the same floor as us yelled "Did you figure out how to open your door yet?" because they couldn't get their door open. Finally they showed us how to use our door "credit card like keys" because they really are difficult to use. Bottom line: You get what you pay for.

Great price, good location and acceptable rooms.
    • Superior King Room Non-Smoking

Bathtub had stains on floor. Room floor was cold tiles. Only one relax chair and much empty space where second chair or coffee table could have been. Bed covers are not duvets but just a thin sheet. Power outage for a few hours. No central AC/Heat. Unit in room very loud. Late check-out very expensive.

Price, and walking to several restaurants and a mall possible. Large fridge! Renovated bath sink.

we would stay again
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

we had noisy neighbors, nothing the motel could do about that. Our room was close to the road,so there was alot of traffic noise.. but overall it was still a good overnight stay

breakfast was good. bed was comfortable, room was clean and the water was hot.

We had car issues upon arrival.
    • Superior King Room - Ground Floor/Non-Smoking

We had car issues upon arrival...arrived very late they held our room and acclimated us for another night even though they were completely booked...with the help of booking.com. rooms are exceptionally clean and staff was very polite and helpful...

Will not be back
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Had to switch room because door wouldn’t close securely and phone was not working. Property and furnishings look worn. Elevator needs to be cleaned and smells terrible.

It was very comfortable.
    • Superior King Room Non-Smoking

The room key was such a problem. The battery or the ability to use the key in my room on the first time for each entry was very troublesome for me.

Female kitchen staff was very friendly and professional. The service and meal were awesome.

I knew it would be no frills. But I was disappointed with the condition of the hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The place was run down needed painting and fixing. Elevator was dirty. Walls need painting. Our sink was clogged. Over all it was unkept.

The location was excellent

It was good.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ground Floor/Non-Smoking

No hot chocolate or herbal teas. The seats in the dining area need replacing. They are a bit worn out.

It was good. I was glad they had an elevator, that made it easier for me to get to the dining area.

Ok

The clientele

The first night a girl overdosed and had to be narcanned in the hallway. The second night my husband and I were woken up to a women screaming and throwing red solo cups at two men that fled in a vehicle outside of our window. The area wasn’t the best the hotel was ok though.

Frightening & underwhelming
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

3 cops in the hallway in the immediate room next door at 10:30 PM pounding on the door, responding to a possible drug overdose call. I wouldn't mind a refund for THAT experience. My young daughter was VERY frightened!!!

Mitchell was very friendly & professional. I must say he could have used more help but handled the large volume of folks to be checked in a rather calm manner & kept to the scripted responses.

Comfortable but could be better

I was charged for the safe even though I didn’t use it. I was not given a final copy of my bill which is highly unusual.

The breakfast was decent. Hot eggs and sausage were much appreciated.

Good location! You get what you pay for.
    • Superior King Room Non-Smoking

The blind in Room 231 is broken so it eas difficult to close the blinds - I forgot to report it to the front desk.

King sized beds are nice. I like the floors with no carpeting. It's easier to see if they are clean.

Very disapointing.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We had plumbing problems both days we were there and not only missed showers for two days but I missed scheduled events at the Gaming show at the host hotel. Also, I had to clean my own shower so that we could finally shower late Saturday evening. I have been calling to speak to a manager but can not get thru to anyone. At least 11 phone calls.

Location was the main reason we choose Red Roof Inn In Lancaster.

It was nice.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It had nothing to do with the hotel, just how other guest were letting their children run up and down the hallway yelling after 12 midnight with no consideration for other guest.

How convenient it was and how close it is to shops.

Accommodations were comfortable - great beds and shower.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was a bit noisy. The biggest problem was a snow storm in which the parking lot was not cleared until the end of a full day of snow. We could see traffic passing by on the street and nearby lots were cleared (we walked to a a local restaurant), but we couldn't get out. As a result, our party spent the entire day in the hotel and was unable to attend the quilt show which was one of the main purposes of our trip.

Accommodations were comfortable - great beds and shower.

Facilities where poor, gym's only treadmill broken.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Other than the 30+ teens getting high in a room?

Breakfast was poor, with only eggs and sausages on one day and dried up muffins and watery gravy the other.

We appreciate that the staff was freindly and we will stay there again next time we visit Lancaster.
    • Superior King Room Non-Smoking

The fitness room was a mess and all of the equipment was broken and unusable. I suggest you get new equipment for your guests and clean it up. This was a real downer for my wife as she looked forward to a workout and was not even told the stuff did not work when she ask where it was. It was a real surprise when we walked into the room.

The bed was firm and comfortable, we slept well and the shower worked good.

Booking.com and RedRoof ripped me off.
    • Superior King Room Non-Smoking

I checked out a day early and they would not give me refund for the third day. The receptionist told me I would have to talk to the manager who was not available when I checked out and booking.com had me on hold for over 10 minutes on my cell phone and I had to hang up before the roaming charges on my cell cost me more than a night at the hotel. Both Red Roof and Booking .com are terrible

Pet friendly
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The doors froze shut and had to sleep in another room with no belongings. Had to sleep in my uniform that I worked in for 12 hrs. At least they gave me another room.

Pet friendly

Ice makers were broke whole time , no type of snacks or...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Ice makers were broke whole time , no type of snacks or drinks in the machines . Washer constantly broke. Very nosey .... Front desk staff were super sweet love them . Need updated rooms .

I only stayed overnight it was affordable,comfortable and clean. Def would stay again
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The first room they gave me the door wouldn’t open. They quickly rectified it and give me another room. Pet rooms should be in the first floor.

Room was comfortable and clean.

Great place
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Wish there was more breakfast choices

It was nice, very clean, breakfast was good, if you want to get a good value on a place to stay , I️ would recommend people they stay here

Overall my stay was good and convenient to shopping

The breakfast was ok - could've had bagels..just white and whole wheat bread. The room was clean but cracks in the walls..looks like it needs some renovations

Staff was friendly and helpful. Bed was very comfortable

Good location.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hotel is old and in need of many upgrades.

Good location. Warm and delicious cookies in the afternoon. The rooms are barely ok (not terrible). The bed/mattress felt old. Overall, it was not a BAD experience, but I still cannot recommend this hotel.

If you expect to be treated courteously and have a peaceful stay, don't stay here!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Ground Floor/Non-Smoking

To start with, check in took 30 minutes. The computer system was down and the desk attendant was working by herself and had to show the 2 families ahead of us to their rooms and no one else was there to help her. She made no apologies for the inconvenience and was quite rude because she was overwhelmed. Next, we had a dog barking in the room next to us for about 5 hrs. The manager finally located the occupants of the room and a horrible shouting and screaming incident laced with many obscenities took place for the next two hours outside of our door. By the time we were able to sleep, it was almost 2:30 in the morning and we had children with us. Upon checkout, we spoke with the woman on duty and she told us she could offer us a 20% refund and that she would have the manager contact us which he never did. We contacted the woman later in the day and she lied saying that she had never offered us any refund and she connected us to the manager who was extremely unapologetic and rude. He told us they dealt with the situation and we were not entitled to even an apology let alone some form of compensation -- not even a discount on our next stay and that's what we received -- nothing. This one experience was enough that we will not stay with this hotel or even any Red Roof in the future.

We had stayed there several times prior to this trip and had a nice stay. Also, the floors are a wood laminate and much nicer and cleaner than carpeting.

No no breakfast no breakfast the first day no eggs not...
    • Superior King Room Non-Smoking

No no breakfast no breakfast the first day no eggs not enough coffee that's good breakfast hours Short no Lighting in the room ready for lighting and floor was sticky and not enough for two people

My stay here was horrible.
    • Superior King Room - Ground Floor/Non-Smoking

I didn’t like that I lost money from coming here over a mistake that wasn’t mine which was never refunded, I didn’t like the rude staff and I DIDNT LIKE THE FACT I CAME HOME WITH BED BUG BITES FROM THE INFESTED BEDS. THIS WAS ONE OF THE WORST HOTELS I HAVE BEEN IN. HORRIBLE.

Location is great.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I prefer hot breakfast. mini-fridge was so cold, the bottled water froze overnight.

Location is great. Place was clean, room was adequate for a one night stay.

Mattress was great.
    • Superior King Room Non-Smoking

Mattress was great. Refrigerator wonderfully large. Sofa in room was filthy. Shower would not drain properly. Room was very out dated. Bathroom clean. Breakfast was horrible.

Location, friendly staffel
    • Superior King Room Non-Smoking

Bathroom, commode seat was broke, room was dirty, sink in bathroom was so large that there was no space on vanity to put your personal items, elevator looked like add on, old, dirty and smelled really bad.

Location, friendly staffel

Comfortable bit could use some improvement
    • Superior King Room Non-Smoking

Overall the stay was fair. Room not the cleanest though the staff was pleasant. The key to get into our rooms needed to be reset daily(their system kept locking us out). There was evidence of leaky roof in our room and the ceiling had not need repaired. The location said hot breakfast. Though that meant a hard boiled egg and some muffins or waffles one day. Or biscuits and gravy the next. I inquired and they said full breakfast daily. This is not my idea of full breakfast so we did not eat insight. Overall, we were not that impressed with the hotel.

The hotel was located close to most local attractions as well as walking distance to major restaurants.

Paid for so had to stay there no refund
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They only furnished 2 towels for 5 people when booked they said room would sleep 5 did not tell us we had to spend 20 dollars more a night to make it so was all around not what it said it was also sheets had ink stains on them and drains would not drain will not stay there again

It had a roof

We enjoyed our stay, walked over to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Very convenient location.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When we went outside in the evening, there were spiders all over the ceiling of the roof, one almost landed on my sister's head. Could use some insecticide there. Pillows were flat and hard. We are smokers and there were no ash trays or receptacles on the porch.

When we went down to breakfast, the only things available were hard boiled eggs, waffles, mini muffins, toast and cereal. No fluffy eggs.....

I will never visit a red roof again
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The outside of building...windows...stairwells outside and laundry area we're filthy. Complimentary breakfast area looked like a gas sration. Fruit was rotten...coffee was disgusting and yogurt warm

Not much. Room was ok

Very disappointing!
    • Superior King Room - Ground Floor/Non-Smoking

It was a run down, not well kept place. The bed was very hard & squeaky, not comfortable at all. The room had not been cleaned properly in quite awhile. The noise from other guest rooms, dogs & highway was very annoying. I would never stay there again.

The bathroom had been updated.

Would not stay there again.
    • Superior King Room Non-Smoking

When we checked in we were told our room had recently be renovated. We walked into our room and found that a large hole had been plastered over very roughly and not neat looking at all. Also the ceiling had been patched roughly. If they call that a renovation, I certainly would not want to see one of the rooms that had not been renovated.

Would not stay there again.

The room had an odd odor. The bed was not comfortable. When my friend had a problem the staff was not helpful, they were almost to the point of being rude.

It was easy too find and in a good location. The A/C worked well.

You get what you pay for.
    • Superior King Room Non-Smoking

You get what you pay for. Lamps did not work, air conditioning unit was so loud could not sleep, couch had rips in it !!! Never again '😒. Was charged $3 for a safe I never used. Want my money back. Thank you

Enjoyed our stay.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff was excellent, breakfast was good, pool was nice , rooms were clean and fresh. My only complaint is the beds are full instead of queen and are very firm.

The rooms were clean.
    • Superior King Room Non-Smoking

I didnt like that all sofa beds have been removed. That should've been included in the listing. I also think the added charge for a rollaway was high.

The rooms were clean. Breakfast was good though consideration could've been made for those with food allergies. There were no options for gluten free guests on Sunday morning while we were there.

Great value
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Fitness center, honestly this shouldn't be advertise. It was 1 broken treadmill and a broken bench press in a small closet size room

We were allow early check in, room was clean, hotel was located in the center of shops and attractions. Pets allow!

Would stay here again. The location is great!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room smelled like smoke even though we booked a non-smoking room. This could have been a problem for someone with a respiratory condition. The food selection could have been better.

The friendly front desk staff.

It wasn't the worst place we've ever stayed, but we definitely won't stay there again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Lots of false advertising!! The pool was NOT heated. The "fitness facility" is a dinky little room with a treadmill that didn't work, ONE 35 lb dumbbell, and an all-in-one weight machine with a disconnected pull-cable. The walls are paper thin so you can hear every toilet flush and door slam, and people above you sound like a stampede no matter how gently you walk. The weekday breakfast was nothing to brag about. The vending machines had almost nothing in them. Only one ice machine worked out of 3. We had 2 adults and 3 children and had to ask for more towels every day because they would only give us 2 after cleaning the room. Once the hotel was at capacity the air conditioner no longer worked as well.

The rooms were very clean. The location was great. Easy to park. The porch was a nice spot to sit and relax. The staff was friendly.

Overall the stay was good and would go back.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast wasn't great and the pool was small and not the cleanest.

The staff was nice and friendly, it is close to shopping and food. The room was clean and taken care of.

Super clean spacious rooms uncomfortable bed
    • Superior King Room Non-Smoking

The bed was rock hard. It literally felt like I was laying on the floor and I ended up getting very little sleep bc I am normally a side sleeper and the bed was so uncomfortable it made my hips hurt and I was in pain the next day. They have a small breakfast but it's only open until 9am even on Sunday though most things in town to do don't start til later on Sundays. Not realizing this we missed breakfast and we were just told no breakfast is until 9am every day.

The room was gorgeous and huge. Plenty of room.f we had 2 adults w/ a king size bed and there was a sofa in the room and we still had plenty of room to set up a pack and play for our 1 year old and move around the room. Everything was super clean and the lady that checked us in was amazingly sweet and helpful.

I love the location but probably would not stay again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The air conditioner was extremely loud and the refrigerator squeaked at intervals. I don't like the outside stairs and rails. Too easy for someone to come in your hallway that isn't booked at the hotel. Hard for them to look clean. Don't like the idea of having animals in my room. People can be hoggish enough, don't need animal messes on top of the regular messes people make

I liked having a microwave and fridge.

It was fair
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

TV connect was not good. Signs need to be posted how to get into the pool area. WiFi connect wasn't working, had to use my own data.

Location was good. Staff was friendly

The fact that our door swipe didn't work, even after...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The fact that our door swipe didn't work, even after exchanging it twice, and had to wait while matenance change battery to re-open. Know it wasn't anyone's fault other then batteries lets go back to regular keys.

Enjoyable
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Difficult doors - see above Ice machine on our floor did not work

Eggs were hard boiled, but good / self made waffles were very good. Beds adequate Friendly people at desk and helpful The room door were very hard to open having nothing to do with card entry. It handles required lots of muscles.

More negatives then positives.
    • Superior King Room Non-Smoking

The back stairwell which was our closest exit was very dark, dingy and dirty with cigarette butts and garbage. Also the ice machines on 2 levels did not work. Our refrigerator froze our food and water on the lowest setting. One of our cans exploded inside from the cold. The beds were uncomfortable and the pillows were extremely flat. 3 of their pillows equaled one of mine at home. We were also locked out of our room twice. Had to go get the key card rescanned. The answer I was given was that it may have demagnetized. ??? Also the free breakfast is only served til 9. Thought that was a bit to early for those on vacation. All in all I would not stay there again.

It is located centrally. Close to chain restaurants and outlets.

Stay somewhere else!!!
    • Superior King Room - Ground Floor/Non-Smoking

Laundry room not working. Pool area dirty, bathroom there was filthy. Fitness room all equipment was broken. Many Non guests came to pool. Tons of spiderwebs around outdoor lights. Food at breakfast was limited. Had to ask every day for extra towels!!!

Bed was comfortable.

would stay again
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

noise level in the near by rooms. walls are not sound proof. you could hear doors slamming ppl walking and talking.

location to restaurants, stores, towns etc