Reviews of Red Roof Inn Las Vegas 2 stars

4350 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA

#122 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

• Superior King Room

The swimming pool is really small although we actually did not use it after all. During the breakfast it can get very crowded so sometimes it may take time to have the food refilled. The food could be served in proper dishes and not the plastic ones, that is a complete waste!

The room was really spacious with a small kitchenette (no dishes though). The staff was very friendly and helpful. Nearby, there is a bus stop from and to the Strip if you don't have a car or don't want to take uber all the time. The breakfast was ok (choice of cereals, bagels, pastry, some fruit, juice, coffee). You can always have water or coffee in the lobby. For the low price, definitely worth it.

• Superior King Room

Are usually stay at air BNB gave up on hotels in their ridiculous costs this hotels cost was extremely reasonable great location staff was friendly and very helpful

• Superior King Room

I paid cash for the room plus a $75 cash deposit and the next day when I went to check out my room was also charged to my debit card! So they charged me twice. They said the money charged to my bank account will be credited in 3-5business days. Also the first room i got into was extremely smoky! So i had to switch rooms.

• Superior Queen Room

Ants! Didn't see them in the room but they were all over the door which was a little off putting. The pool area is tiny and not very clean. The trees need to be maintained so they don't shed all over and muck up the pool.

Decent location off the strip. Room was clean and everything worked. A little noisy from other guests coming and going all night long. Got used to the airport noises quickly. Bright lights out on the sidewalk definitely lit up the room at night but that's fairly normal at motels laid out like this. Staff was friendly and nice. A/c worked GREAT--definitely kept up with the outside heat.

• Superior Queen Room

To much dog poop, more of am indictment of the lazy disrespectful dog owners than the establishment.

For a very out dated property it is well maintained

• Superior King Room

I like that this property is close to the strip. It has stove microwave refrigerator. Walking distance to reasonable priced restaurant. I like that pets are allowed. I will stay here again .

• Superior Queen Room

I'm t was next door to a strip club. We were in Vegas so it wasn't a surprise nor a big deal.

It was very reasonably priced and that is hard to find in vegas any longer. The rooms were clean and comfortable. This was just fine for our family stay especially since there wasn't the crazy expensive "resort fee" that the strip hotels charge.

• Superior King Room

Some sketchy people hanging out in the complex. Neighbors were loud and arguing way too much they also had dogs in their room that wouldn't stop barking.

• Superior King Room

Frequent landing/departing of airplanes over hotel. Only very basic food selection for breakfast. Kitchen without equipment.

Large room with good bed. Basic kitchen with microwave and fridge.

I liked it all.

Just loved the Red Roof super clean very spacious! Staff were very professional and understanding.Walking distance to everything. I highly recommend!

• Superior King Room

Neighborhood had allot of bummy people who stared at you really hard. But I was with a man so I felt kind of safe. I would not be out at night alone.

Place was way nicer than I expected. Staff was really nice. Neighborhood is kind of unsafe especially at night, but during the day no one bothered us.

• Superior King Room

Cont breakfast was danish or some sort of bread item coffee. Juice. Box cereal and apples ana oranges Tried to shower 3 times during the day. No hot water

• Superior King Room

We heard the airplanes all night long was the big down fall. 2nd floor is a no go for us if we stay again.

The room was nice had a mini fridge coffee maker stove in room the bed was really confortable. Pool closed later at 10pm

• Superior King Room

There's a club right next door so it can get a bit noisy. Be prepared for a scarce breakfast (bagels and cereal) - but it's free so can't really complain.

The room was very large. It was nice to have chairs and a table, also a little kitchen area. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Lots of parking spaces.

• Superior King Room

Homeless people hanging out. That made me sad.

Very peaceful & comfy. Staff is excetional. Super friendly & helpful. Excellent WiFi, Excellent tv selection.

• Superior King Room

The breakfast choices are quite limited, but well presented and efficient.

Quite comfortable. Small but convenient food preparation center that would be adequate for short stays.

• Superior King Room

The breakfast was pretty vague and bland. The pool wasn’t open Wed-Fri so we only enjoyed it for a few hours Saturday morning before checking out. The outdoor pool was the main reason we chose this location. The hardwood floors in these rooms need a major mop job. My daughters grey socks turned black and so did the bottoms of our bare feet when walking around.

The location to the strip was perfect and a cheap Uber/Lyft ride over to it. The pool is small but BEAUTIFUL!

• Superior Queen Room

The location is only okay, a few blocks off the strip and a little sketchy feeling, but the property is well lit with visible security patrols.

The room was very clean feeling, and comfortable to be in

• Superior Queen Room

My room was filthy. I currently have two charges pending for one night stay... will contact staff tomorrow morning if one doesn't drop. "Breakfast" options were not good. Even the juice was watered down.

Microwave and room size were good

• Superior King Room

When checking in, the advertisement in the lobby makes you believe that the rooms are updated with outlets and modern furniture...not true. They overcharged me from that rate Booking.com gave me. I had to go dispute with the lady at the front desk. She got loud and I asked her “why was she yelling at me over a mistake they made.” She had her two kids in the office with her that evening, while she was suppose to be working🤔. Raising your voice at your customers was a bit unprofessional. I was inquiring about the change in price and why my bank account reflected a higher rate than I was suppose to be paying for my stay.

The hotel was good walking distance from the strip. The room was clean.

• Superior King Room

Staff stated that the hotel was non smoking but our room smelled like smoke, we seen a few roaches, and the breakfast was skimpy.

It was close to our venue. We could walk to anywhere we wanted to go.

• Superior King Room

I was generally pleased with the stay. The towels kinda suck...they’re small and rough.

The bed was comfy and the room surprisingly had a kitchenette, complete with a mini fridge and microwave which is very convenient. If you’re looking for a 4 Star experience this is not the place, but if you’re just looking for a clean place off strip to lay your head, this place is a good choice.

• Superior Queen Room

The property needs to be updated to look more modern. The staff checking in was friendly but the woman I checked out with was not friendly. The breakfast was your choice of bagels, cereal and pastries.

I really like the pool, it was nice with a waterfall. The bed was comfortable and the tv was a modern flat screen.

• Superior King Room

Charged my card 4 times. Gave our keys out to another guest when we had already checked in then they locked us out of our room! They actually gave keys to other guest and they entered our room when we were gone!

• Superior Queen Room

Someone phoned me since I thought it was the hotel and it was the crack of dawn in Las Vegas I didn't even question it. They said that my credit card information was needed for incidentals . Turns out it was a theft that wasn't affiliated with the Hotel at all so beware. Had to cancel my card when I got home it was a bummer.

The location was perfect. I loved that it was a non-smoking. The room was very clean and had every thing you need to make for a comfortable stay.

• Superior Queen Room

I didn’t know the rooms had kitchens and I prefer to not have that. One of the beds was crammed tightly against the ac unit and ou couldn’t walk on that side.

Very friendly and willing to accommodate my location request.

• Superior Queen Room

It was a bit further from the Strip than we had thought but still manageable on foot. Would have been nice to have 2 chairs in the room not just one. Also it would have been nice to have a safe in the room to keep passports etc in a secure place.( And our winnings - we wish- haha.)

The hotel staff was very friendly and approachable. The room was big enough for the family. It was good to have iron and hair dryer too. The beds were very comfortable. The room was clean. The pool was heated and good fun for the family. Breakfast included made all the difference to the start of the day. The bagels and pastries were always nice and fresh. Free Parking was a great bonus. There was no extra charges like resort fee. We had a good stay.

• Superior King Room

Breakfast could have been better with some hot items. Property layout was strange, in that we had to go to the street and go to the next driveway (a very short distance) to park next to our room.

Breakfast was OK, in that there was a fair variety of options, but nothing spectacular. Room was quite comfortable. Everything was clean, in good working order, and it was pleasant to stay there. Staff was pleasant to deal with.

• Superior King Room

The airplane flying overhead, too bad they can't change their flight path, but not too bad!

Clean and comfy, quiet as well! Staff was very friendly!

• Superior King Room

The breakfast is more in line with what you'd expect for the price, though it does the job. Fruit may not be very fresh.

This property is excellent for the price — rooms are clean, comfortable, and large. Mine even had a kitchenette. Bathrooms are well-appointed and have iron, ironing board, fairly good clothes rack storage. It feels like you're getting more than you're paying for. The staff are very friendly and there's a complimentary printer to use — convenient for business/conference travel. Breakfast hours are expansive, 6:30 to 10am.

• Superior King Room

Peanut Butter and Bananas in the breakfast room would have added a lot to the breakfast selection.

Your staff are fantastic! Saving money on not having to eat breakfast at a restaurant. Close proximity to the Strip and Thomas and Mack arena.

• Superior King Room

Check in office could be updated so it doesn’t look so outdated. The vibe of the room didn’t match the level of optimism the staff had.

Gabby and the other gal where exceptional. Great attitudes, and both great at multitasking.

• Superior King Room

George went above and beyond to take care of us when we arrived. An employee like him is WORTH EVERYTHING. He’s kind and caring and absolutely put us before his own personal needs. He is the very definition of CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Noise from planes as it’s close to the airport. About 25 min walk to the Strip

Big room and big bathroom. Comfy bed. Breakfast included with bread, cereals and some fruit

• Superior King Room

Apparently we are in the flight path of the McCarren airport so if you don't have super earplugs, the noise can be irritating. Also the front desk staff look like they hate their jobs.

Room was great, kitchenette, king bed

• Superior King Room

Paid in cash, including security deposit however still took a pre authorisation off credit card

Check in staff were friendly, helpful and amazing, manager not so much

• Superior King Room

The constant footsteps from the room above and on one of our four nights extremely noisy guests arguing outside our block

The location, the price, the parking, the size of the room, the comfortable bed, everything!

• Superior King Room

No waffles no eggs a little bit further from the strip than I thought it was quite the walk a taxi service should be great or something to come with it to get us to the strip and back would have been great a shuttle of some sort

No waffles no eggs no nothing but bread cinnamon rolls and juice and coffee and bagels and cereal

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Airplanes flight directly over the Motel

We apparently had the luck to sleep 4 nights in a newly refurbished room, as the other rooms I looked so unfortunately not judge all in all, it seemed very well maintained, our room was really great and very clean, the pool was also very well maintained. Although we were normally only allowed to move into the room from 3pm onwards, we were immediately admitted when we arrived at 11am without paying anything. Walk about 20 minutes to the center of Las Vegas Boulevard (Flamingo, Bellagio ...) The breakfast was really okay for American standards. In addition, the staff was very friendly and helpful.

My only complaint is this,, we arrived in Vegas from Canada at 3am in the morning our time, we had asked for a main floor room due to a disability of my husband in which they did accommodate us, but unfortunately we get to our room, our key did not work, went back they then changed us to another room on the 2nd floor, I lug all luggage up, and then they send us yet to another room in another building, it was alot of lugging luggage for myself, and a hour later we got into our room. Room was clean, and great though.

Great room, clean etc

• Superior King Room

Some noise from planes (day time only so not really a problem). A bit too far to walk back to hotel for a break during day - so we just stayed out and made the most of our time in Vegas.

Excellent value for money. Lovely room, cleaned daily. Breakfast included in price was basic but plentiful - bagels, cereal and fruit, coffee and juice. Good facilities in room, including aircon/ heater, microwave and fridge. Hot drinks available 24/7 in reception, as well as computer and printer to print off show tickets if required. Staff very friendly and helpful. Small heated pool, and gym (we didn't get around to using the gym). 30 mins walk to the strip. Close to an excellent Bavarian restaurant and Hard Rock hotel.

• Superior Queen Room

everything was great.... one of the best motels i have been in that accept pets..very clean and just as comfortable as a 5star hotel..love the landscape and not a skyscraper..the only size i will stay in regardless of pets or not

did not eat eggs just coffee and juice

• Superior King Room

Gym could be better equipped Breakfast was very poor.. we had to buy our own food because there was no chance to eat well.

Nice and spacy rooom, good staff, great cleaning, price, easy parking Possible to walk to the strip

• Superior King Room

Very noisy. Very thin walls. Between the sirens and the noisy drunks, I ended up with a serious sleep deficit.

Something was available. No resort fee. No parking fees.

• Superior King Room

The only thing I can come up with as an improvement is the breakfast. It would be good with more types of bagels, their is only one type, not everyone can eat so white bread. More options for breakfast would be nice!

Red Roof Inn Las Vegas is a nice hotel, only about 15 min walk from the Strip. Clean room and no carpets on the floor which I'm very grateful for. Carpets in hotels and airports are diskusting and filthy.

• Superior King Room

Internet connection was bad. I even called up COX/ service provider but the issue of frequent disconnections was not resolved

The rooms, facilities available in the room and the cleanliness we're excellent

• Superior King Room

Email request for rollaway bed to be set up was not read before our arrival. Demanded room change and extra fee. Hotel a bit far for ease of exploring the strip.

Friendly staff especially at breakfast. Nice range of pastries oatmeal and fruit. Spacious room. Useful tourist info including leaflet for free uber trip great to help explore with child. Pool and small gym.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I made a change to a name on the reservation via Booking.com and the hotel wanted to charge me more for that same room, or downgrade me to a room with one bed. It took numerous phone calls, an in person visit, and about 2-2.5 hrs of my time to get this remedied. Pillows weren't very comfortable. I wish breakfast would have offered some changes throughout the week..possibly wheat bagels and/or eggs of some sort.

Clean, cute grounds. Liked filtered water and coffee at front office. Enjoyed room design and non-carpeted floors. Offering breakfast is always nice.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Unfortunately our room was not made up for the time we stayed which was ok for the second night but by the third night we had to seek out fresh towels and the likes.

Great value for money especially as breakfast is included. Clean tidy unit with a comfortable bed. Great location given the price, it is simple very well priced accommodation which the family was very comfortable with. Front desk staff were excellent.

• Superior King Room

Quite basic accommodation; furniture is outdated and tired; the smell in the room was a little strange

Good value for the money. We were there for the New Year's night and it was the best value given the location/proximity to the Strip. They also checked us in earlier with no problem, staff was very friendly.

• Superior King Room - Smoking

The bed was not that comfortable and the breakfast choices were horrible.

The location was excellent we were able to walk to the strip. Its not like other Red Roof the room was ice it had a kitchen in it as well.

• Superior King Room

Breakfast was not good,needed some eggs or sausage to go with the bagel.Bed was a little soft,i requested a change and it was granted immediately.Second bed was much better

Room was very spacious.Front desk staff was very helpful.location was good from airport and strip.

Nothing I didn’t like. Everything was great

The rooms were very comfy and spacious! Great location to be in Vegas and not too far from the strip as well. I loved my stay.

• Superior King Room

I had trouble with the wi-fi but the problem was with the provider not the hotel. It took the provider all of the first day to correct the problem but once it was fixed it worked fine.

The location worked perfect for me. Staff was friendly and helpful. Free breakfast was very basic but adequate. Everything in the room worked as it should.

• Superior King Room

Wifi not working most of the time. Breakfast had so little options. There is kitchenette in the room but no pots / pans to cook with, not even tea kettle to heat some water to make tea.

• Superior King Room

The breakfast choices are meh. Not a huge deal for us. Phone didn't work but wasn't a big issue and staff came right away to replace it when we discovered it. Biggest thing was the amount of time it took to get hot water. We were in Building 6... not sure if it's a long way from the nearest water heater, but we wasted a LOT of water waiting for hot showers. (we're from drought-stricken california and it's hard on our hearts to waste water!) Perhaps a recirculating pump? Or additional water heater closer to this building? (would save Red Roof some water costs too...) :)

the room is very clean, tidy and roomy. We aren't casino people and having a 'regular' hotel that after all is said and done was equal or less expensive but very well located and well cared for was perfect. It was a family business trip so we needed no frills; having the kitchenette was great as we could save on eating out costs. We liked the carpet-less flooring... it felt cleaner than carpeting. Good job and when we have to return in a few weeks we will most likely stay there again. (P.S. one afternoon we found the staff wiping down the handrails outside the rooms. Wow! that's attention to detail. I was impressed, especially as the staff was doing it with a smile. Smiles are nice. And your staff had plenty of them to offer.

• Superior King Room

Comfortable with convenient restaurants and eating places and CVS at Harmon and Paradise. Great location for access to National Atomic Research Museum and UNLV. All staff, security and facilities and cleaning staff were pleasant, helpful and friendly. Great access to WI FI. Great availability of tea at all times in the Lobby. Also, pool was heated to a comfortable temperature with great atmosphere.

• Superior King Room

The people next to me smoking marijuana and my room smelled even though I was in a non smoking room as well the breakfast didn’t really have options

The location to where the hotel was from the strip

• Superior King Room

Booked a “Non-Smoking “ room and it never stopped smelling of constant cigarette smoke!! Will never stay here again!! Carpet was torn and triped on it! Bath tub flooded right away when showering! Gross!

• Superior King Room - Smoking

The staff is really strict with the checkout time, i got a late check out free but the staff told me if I was past the late check out time I would be charged even if I was a minute over. Also the place only has two floors and didn't have an elevator so be prepared to carry your stuff up a flight which was a little anoying. The walk from the front of the hotel to my room was a little far.

The fact that it had a pool was nice and also it had free parking that was right infront of your door. Also the price was good concidering the location. They have smoking rooms also which is good

• Superior King Room

There is quite big noise of aircrafts, because it is close to the airport. But during the night it was calmer, the air traffic is probably lower during the night.

Nice accomodation close to Strip.

• Superior King Room

The only thing I didn't like was when we were given a late check-out (an extra hour) we were disturbed twice by staff telling us we should have checked out at 11!!!

I like this hotel. The room was a good size, the bed was comfortable and the kitchenette was useful. The bathroom was a little small but the shower worked great. The swimming pool is fabulous and the staff are very helpful.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Beds are a little stiff. Refrigerator kept freezing our food (not in the freezer). There where several roaches in the room as well

Stay was very comfortable.

• Superior King Room

Firstly at one point one of the members of staff at the front was very rude to a customer who just wanted to find where the laundry was!!! The place doesn’t feel very safe with the smell of weed constantly in our block. The walk to the strip seems a bit sketchy we walked past at least two people getting arrested so decided to take Ubers. And the breakfast was the worst breakfast I have ever had in a hotel

Nice and cheap and parking outside the room was nice.

• Superior King Room

We loved the location and ample parking. The hotel is only a mile and a half from the airport, and very easy to get to. The front desk staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and the room was bigger than I expected. Very clean and affordable.

• Superior King Room

The breakfast could have been better.

We stayed here for 2 days, and it was very nice. Clean beds, microwave, fridge, coffee maker, free Wi-Fi, and cable tv. There is a neat little pool to swim in. Not very big, but it will cool you off in the hotter months. It is close to McCarran Airport, and The Hard Rock Café is right across the street. The staff were pleasant. We would stay here again.

• Superior King Room

could not even get in to eat breakfast, food ran out. pour location to feed large amount of travelers

The bathtub did not plug so was unable to use. The phone would not stop ringing and flashing

• Superior King Room

Place was a little older but still kept up and it was clean.

Close to the airport and the facilities for my business trip. Close access to restaurants and the strip.

• Superior King Room

I would not book the redroof again, because the breakfast staff was a desaster (beginning the day this way is not what I wish for my vacation) and I didn't like the fact, that you get plastic ONLY for breakfast. For just 10 bugs more you can stay right across at the Hard Rock Hotel with the best pool ever and great facilities, which we did when we came back after couple days.

Check in was easy, Room was okay. Parking was perfect. It was clean tho and the staff at the reception were very friendly and helpful. thanks for that.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

When I walked in the room, I was amazed with the kitchen, wood floors, tile floors. I will for sure to stay there again very soon. Really the planes flying over. LOL for real. Thank you so much Cheryl

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

- unprofessional and rude receptionist when we arrived (he couldn't find booking for our second room and claimed we have only one room (for 4 adults...LOL). He insist on it even when I showed to him voucher in paper and also in online form. This might happen, but his reply "this is not my problem, I'm not employee of Booking.com" is not acceptable at all. Not even bit of empathy for someone who arrived in the middle of the night to the foreign city half of the globe away from home. After some arguing he was miraculously finaly able to find it. Very unpleasant experience! - really very basic breakfast - tiny pool - noisy A/C

+ not far from airport, easy to find. + acceptable price vs distance from Strip + clean rooms + free wifi + free parking

• Superior King Room - Smoking

No real complaints beyond a missing inner shower liner which caused the bathroom floor to get wet. Not a big deal to me though.

Great for attending a weekend event at Hard Rock, and about 1/3 of the price. A/C worked GREAT which was essential in 100+ weather. Also mini-fridge was super useful.

• Superior King Room

The toilet in my room ran the whole time I was there. Small issue, but if light sleeper, would suck.

Close to concert venue, large room, comfortable beds.

• Superior King Room

Arriving for the first time into the room it still smelled of cigarettes. Maybe have some sort of deodorizing devic

It's location is right in front of the hard rock . Which is where our music festival was at so I'm so greatful your room price was affordale to us.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

the only thing I did not like it was breakfast I would like to have eggs and bacon or ham I just bagels9

Like the room is clean the worker was nice I asked for extra towels no problems at all my kids like it the beds we're clean and constable I stay there again

Browse Red Roof Inn Las Vegas traveller photo gallery